Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 11,004 Words
  • 47,000 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Friends, Sexcapades, And Love Affairs - 3. Pretty Nerve-Racking

Chapter Three – Pretty Nerve-Racking

Maybe it was best if he told Edward that he had no sex toys whatsoever. Adrian had been amazed to realize that he had only one pair of handcuffs, fluffy and pink, ugh, and a Brent Corrigan Fleshjack, which had been a gift from Jared eons ago. He had enjoyed that particular piece a few times until he realized that it came with high maintenance, and the time invested in cleaning it was better used for hooking up with real guys with real assholes which he could pound.

But a promise was a promise, and Adrian was intrigued by Edward, so he wanted to see how he would get a scolding for having so few toys. If Edward wanted to educate him so much, Adrian didn’t mind it, mainly because there was a hot ass in it for him and equally hot lips, which he hoped to feel wrapped around his dick.

Yeah, he smiled to himself. Ah, he needed to welcome his visitor with a cold soda. That was something he could do, Adrian thought as he walked over to the fridge. He looked critically at the contents, and then an idea hit him. He could make a fresh drink. Usually, Adrian only had freshly squeezed juice for breakfast, but since his guest was close to royalty or something like that, it looked like he could put in the effort.

For one second, he hesitated. Was he playing to this guy’s tune, getting trained, as Jared had warned him? No, he reasoned to himself; that was just him being a gracious host, and nothing else.

He got to work without any other hesitations. Edward did deserve a glass of juice, after all. He would put his ass up for a pounding, and Adrian began to grin just thinking of it. A real Sunday treat, that was something to look forward to.

The knock on the door had him sprinting for it. Adrian opened the door wide. “You’re quite fast, Your Majesty.”

“It’s not like I had to beat the rush hour,” Edward replied. “My chauffeur also knows the city down to the latest shortcut between two points.”

Adrian guffawed. “Your chauffeur?”

Edward quirked an eyebrow.

Adrian hurried to school his feature into something neutral. “Oh, it wasn’t a joke.”

“Are you going to let me in, or we will spend precious time talking in the hallway, like this?”

“Please, come in. Is your chauffeur waiting for you or --”

“I’ll text him when I’m done,” Edward replied, and he seemed taller than Adrian as he walked inside.

That wasn’t the case. Edward was a bit shorter. His arrogant attitude added a few inches, though. Well, Adrian knew a lot about inches and about bringing guys to heel.

“I made you some juice,” Adrian said proudly.

“Thank you,” Edward said, as he sat on the sofa, but didn’t touch the glass.

Instead, he set his eyes on Adrian, measuring him up and down. Adrian smirked. “Do you want to take a picture? It will last longer.”

“So cliché,” Edward replied and leaned back, throwing one arm casually across the back of the sofa, and crossing his legs.

Adrian felt hot under that stare. Guys were usually so taken with him that they either stared at him in adoration or looked away since they couldn’t believe their luck. That wasn’t what was happening here.

He could be flippant and get to the point, but his curiosity was getting the better of him this time around. “Would you like me to undress? Maybe it won’t be that much of a cliché.”

Edward gestured with one arm. “Please. I would like to see you, and I suspect that you’re comfortable enough in your own skin to enjoy getting in the nude.”

Adrian shrugged. His cock was twitching, and the other guy was all dressed up, wasn’t sucking him, and wasn’t begging for a fuck, either.

This was new.

“Ah, ah. No. Please, do it slower,” Edward ordered from Adrian’s sofa that seemed to have been turned into a royal throne.

“Don’t you want me to put on some music, too?” Adrian asked.

“No. I don’t want you to display some boring routine which people frequenting striptease places find exciting only because they have never watched excessively tanned skin stretched over muscles created by steroids.”

“What do you want, then?” Adrian questioned.

Edward smiled, and there was something a bit cruel in how his lips curled up as if their owner was making a deliberate and conscious effort to do so. “I’m glad you asked. I am more than happy to give you directions. Think of it like this.” His voice dropped and began. “You’re home after a long day at work, you have just kicked your shoes at the door, and now you can barely wait to get out of your clothes.”

Adrian snorted, despite experiencing small eddies of pleasure coursing through his body as Edward’s voice caressed his sense of hearing. “Do you want me just to throw my clothes around and then hit the shower?”

“Don’t interrupt, Adrian.”

Damn, even his name sounded different in that mouth. That mouth. The thought of Edward putting his lips on him was enough to make him pliable with any request.

“You would start undressing, but your lover is home, and you know how much he likes it when you’re simply you. He’s in the door to the bedroom you two share and stares at you. His eyes on you make you hot, and you want, so much, to make him want you the way you want him.”

Adrian snuck one hand under his t-shirt and pushed it up only a couple of inches, showing a bit of skin, but not too much. He caressed his taut muscles and cocked his head, throwing Edward a look he hoped enough to convey how hot those words were making him.

He was rewarded with a smile, and this time, it was a genuine one. “You’re good at taking directions. It’s a fantastic start, Adrian.”

“Tell me more,” Adrian whispered.

It was barely mid-afternoon, and natural light was flooding the room, but Adrian felt like it was midnight, and he was putting on a show under soft dim lights the color of passion.

“Your lover licks his lips,” Edward continued his voice nothing but smooth silk. “He likes what he sees, but he also loves to play. It’s enough for you to notice that naughty glint in his eyes. He wants you, but you need to show him more. It is a game of play-pretend, and yet, you must be your truest self to win him over, to make him want to kneel in front of you and take you in his mouth.”

Adrian gulped. He pulled the t-shirt higher and used it to wipe his forehead. Now, his abs and pecs had to show pretty well. The temptation to flex them was strong, but he understood what Edward wanted. Something that seemed natural, genuine.

“Excellent, Adrian.”

His name in that perverted mouth now sounded low and sexy. He pretended to look elsewhere and pulled his t-shirt over his head. He threw it on the floor and then ran his fingers over his face and through his hair like he was tired after a day spent outside the house.

“Yes,” Edward encouraged him softly.

Adrian turned and fiddled with his belt. All this time, the thought of having Edward’s eyes on him was making him so hard that pulling down the zipper on his jeans was a feat of strength and determination.

Eventually, he pushed down his jeans and stepped out of them. Pretending he was undressing like any other day, he took off his socks, too. Then he turned and gave his cock a short tug, but without looking at Edward.

“Look at me,” Edward ordered.

Adrian did.

“You have a gorgeous body, Adrian.”

“Thanks,” Adrian replied, feeling good about himself, in charge even. “Is this the part where you come here, kneel, and take me in your mouth?”

Edward laughed. “I’m not your lover. And you hurried a bit there.”

Adrian frowned, as he mulled things over. What was that all about?

“Do you want me to suck you off, Adrian?” Edward asked.

Adrian hesitated. The question appeared so straightforward after the game of seduction from earlier.

“I prefer honesty in all my dealings,” Edward added.

“Yeah,” Adrian replied, although he wasn’t so sure anymore.

“You’re not in charge, Adrian.”

Maybe that was the problem.

“You’re not in charge, and the thought alone makes you a bit uncomfortable. Here you are, in your apartment, your very own fuckpad, naked, while your guest sits across from you, completely dressed and not at all aroused.”

“Seriously? You’re not hard? Not even a tiny little bit?” Adrian asked.

“I am a doctor. I see naked bodies all day long. Of course, yours is very aesthetically pleasing, but seeing a nude body is not enough to arouse me.”

“What does arouse you?” Adrian asked.

“Obedience,” Edward replied. “Absolute obedience.”

Adrian snorted. “You won’t get that from me.”

“I seem to have worked wonders so far, then,” Edward replied.

“Then how come you’re not aroused?”

“The game is just beginning.”

Adrian cocked his head to one side. “What game?”

“We’ll get to that. Now come here.” Edward patted the place next to him. “I do owe you a blowjob.”

“You make it sound so clinical; I don’t think I want it anymore,” Adrian replied.

“I believe I can make you change your mind,” Edward said.

The fucker wore a suit, something casual, but still a suit, and it wasn’t even a light color, but some deep metallic green that made his eyes appear even more magnetic. Adrian wanted to grab Edward, stick his tongue down his throat, undress him, and fuck him right there, on his throne, making him scream in pleasure until he couldn’t walk or talk anymore.

That didn’t even come from arousal. It felt like ambition, cold, and measured, and Adrian couldn’t recall one time he ever fucked someone because of ambition.

“Adrian,” Edward called for him. “Leave aside any thoughts you might have of fucking me in five minutes or less and throwing me out. This is not how we’re going to play this.”

“You’re hot and cold. It’s confusing,” Adrian replied, overly conscious of his nakedness.

“I know,” Edward said, and his voice was soothing and appeasing now. “It will all become clear as we progress, I promise. Now, come here. I do want to make you feel good.”

There were so many inflections in that voice. Adrian felt it like a physical caress, and then like a slap. His ego should have been bruised, but, instead, it was stimulated. With renewed confidence, he walked over to Edward and sat on the sofa, next to him, making sure to part his legs and offer a clear view of the snake between his legs.

That wasn’t lost on Edward. Adrian felt a firm hand resting on his thigh, then inching slower toward the groin area. Turning his head to the right, he met green eyes studying him. “Can I touch you, too, or --”

“Hush, Adrian, you’re ruining the moment.”

“Really? What moment?” Adrian protested. He was wrong. Being chastised like that all the time wasn’t fun.

As he chewed at the ugly thought, he missed how Edward moved his other hand to grab a handful of hair at the back of his head. Someone, in another life, had told him he looked handsome with his hair grown, not long or anything, but definitely enough to grab on. It seemed like Edward found that useful, too.

Still, he was about to protest against it, but Edward caught his lips, making him gasp. Usually, he was the guy with the initiative, but it looked like that was taken from him, and, as unnerving as that was, it also made his body hum with desire, something new, enough to make him surrender.

Edward kissed him, and Adrian let him. He wasn’t crazy about kissing, because it was something too honest in that, and it was just one of those things Adrian didn’t want to act artfully or too casual about because it would feel wrong.

Yet, right now, as Edward bit his lips and chew on them for a second, making him gasp in pleasure and open his mouth, Adrian felt it was different. Edward made love to his mouth, and maybe it was a bit artful, but it didn’t feel fake. He could taste Edward’s desire, and that was enough to have him going.

The temptation to take over or at least brush the back of his hand against the other’s crotch was high. But Adrian took great pleasure in allowing another man to be in charge for a change.

Edward caressed his jawline, and his hands were smooth, as smooth as his voice and his kisses. “You have excellent potential, Adrian.” He touched Adrian’s cock and caressed it slowly. “It looks like everything is in working order, right?”

“It always is,” Adrian replied.

“I am surprised you don’t push me at your feet so that I start sucking your cock.”

“Um, I don’t know,” Adrian teased, “it feels good like this.”

Edward’s eyes were sultry now. “I want to make you come, Adrian. Time and time again.”

“You don’t have to convince me. Let’s fuck.”

Edward smiled. “I need to test your stamina. But first, where is the toy collection?”

“It’s pretty lame,” Adrian said and cursed on the inside. Edward’s hand was moving lazily, up and down his cock. “It’s almost non-existent.”

“I still want to see it.”

“It’s just a pair of stupid handcuffs, and Brent Corrigan’s butthole.”

Edward chuckled, and his hand continued to move. “I thought you got enough of the real thing to forgo artificial replacements.”

“Just my friend Jared’s idea of a joke. I did use it a few times. It felt good.”

“Hmm, and did you abandon your toy for another?”

“No. I just found it too much hassle.”

“Good. You’ll have to throw that toy away.”

“It was a gift,” Adrian said and gasped as Edward changed the angle of rubbing his dick, making it even more pleasurable. He adjusted his position to buck a little into the other’s hand.

“I don’t condone cheating of any kind,” Edward warned. “And you could tell Jared the truth. I allow it.”

Adrian smirked. “Fuck, you’re into that master-slave thing?”

“It’s more than that. Trust me, Adrian, I have been looking for a perfect match for a long time, and quite painstakingly if I may say. You’re a promising candidate.”

“Wait, wait, wait, are you playing with others, just as you play with me now?”

The fingers in his hair began to rub his scalp, and Adrian shuddered at the small frisson of pleasure coursing through him.

“No. I have all my attention trained on you, and you alone.”

“Fuck, you’re torturing me,” Adrian complained.

“Maybe I am,” Edward teased, and his lips stretched in one of those winning smiles that made Adrian feel like his insides turned into a quivering mush.

When had it been the last time he had felt like this? Not in a while, that was for sure. Edward was seducing him, and Adrian had no intention to say ‘no’ to that.

“Please, hand me the handcuffs,” Edward said.

“What for?”

“I need a proof of surrender on your part.”

Adrian got up and brought the pink handcuffs. “Yeah, I know. Please, don’t start.”

Edward just quirked an eyebrow. “I didn’t say anything.”

“But you were about to.”

“I’m glad that you’re anticipating my reactions. That will also be part of your training.”

“Training.” Adrian snorted and threw the cuffs at Edward, who caught them swiftly. “Are you going to put me into a pony getup and have me trot around?”

Edward laughed. And he was laughing with his eyes, too, which Adrian liked. “No. My pleasures are a bit more refined than such travesties.”

“Color me interested,” Adrian said and walked over to Edward, stopping with his cock inches from him.

“Sit down, Adrian, and turn. Next time I’ll bring some rope to make sure that you’re properly restrained.”

“Fuck me sideways,” Adrian murmured but obeyed.

Jared was right. He had always been a vanilla sex type of guy if he thought about it. Yet, right now, the thought of being introduced to bondage seemed quite arousing. Or maybe he was anticipating getting his dick sucked by this high-class asshole that the touch of a feather or a word was enough to make him hard.

He put his hands at his back, allowing Edward to put the handcuffs on him. As much as he hated them, they were pretty comfortable, with enough padding so that they didn’t rub against his wrists.

“I will bring proper handcuffs, too. A strong man like you, Adrian, shouldn’t be played with, using such toys.”

“Are you going to play with me?”

Edward blew hot air over his ear. “That is what I intend. But with proper toys, next time.”

Next time. Adrian knew now that Edward was fooling himself. For now, he was hard and interested, but as soon as he fucked Edward again, he would have his fill and then forget all about him.

“There will be a next time,” Edward promised, guessing again what he was thinking.

“What if it’s not?” Adrian asked.

“I would be disappointed, but it won’t be the first or the last time that happens.”

Adrian let Edward turn him again and press him with his back against the sofa. This guy was good. As Edward stood up, Adrian watched him and realized quickly that he was in a subservient position, something new for him. For a moment, he considered leaning forward and pushing his head into Edward’s groin. Maybe he even did that a little.

“Do you want to smell me, pup?” Edward’s voice was amused.

Pup? The idiotic things he sometimes did to get laid, Adrian thought. “Ah, so it’s that weird fetish with puppy masks you’re into?”

Edward laughed. “No. I just wanted to see your reaction. You’re easy to read as you are now, and don’t get me wrong, I love it. It is easier for me to get in touch with you, with what you want. But under my guidance, you’ll become something more than you are now, Adrian. You’ll know when to show no emotion, and when to drive mad with desire any man you touch or merely look at.”

“Why are you so mysterious?” Adrian asked.

“I love playing with you. It’s more fun than I imagined. Here, a small reward for you,” Edward said and slowly unbuckled his belt and reached inside his dress pants, taking out his cock.

To Adrian’s satisfaction, it was half hard. He could call bullshit on Edward’s so-called restraint. Edward took him by the back of the head and brought him closer.

“You can have your little sniffing routine.”

Now he could tell Edward was playing, but the clean but manly smell of the other’s groin made him reach closer. He inhaled and rubbed his nose across the length of Edward’s cock. Although he preferred having others blow him, he put out his tongue and gave the head a small lick.

Edward pushed him back, not forcefully, but firmly. He put his cock back, much to Adrian’s disappointment. “Don’t worry. You’ll get acquainted with my cock in the most intimate ways.”

“You like playing around so much. I think I’m going to get some serious blue balls.”

“Never under my watch. I do believe in delayed gratification, but not denial. I also believe in excess, when served in the right dosage.”

“I’ve never had anyone fucking me with words only, but you’re one of a kind, Your Majesty. Usually, when my dick is this hard, it lasts little until I have a pair of sweet lips wrapped around it, or I can sink it into a tight, beautiful asshole.”

Edward grabbed him by the hair ahead and pulled his head back. “We’ll get there. Now let me take care of you.”

Adrian watched Edward as he took something out of the breast pocket of his jacket. It appeared to be a leathery thing, and something jingled, too. He squinted, trying to make sense of what he was seeing.

Edward put the leathery string around his neck, fixing it in place, and caressing Adrian’s skin in passing. Adrian gasped when he realized what the jingly hardware was. Cold metal against one nipple made him wince.

“I apologize for this,” Edward said and knelt in front of him.

Adrian let out a small moan as Edward put his mouth on his nipple, sucking it, licking it, and making it hard. The nipple clamp followed, and Adrian felt the little pressure as a signal sent straight to his cock. Why hadn’t he ever tried this stuff? It was pretty freaking awesome.

Edward lavished his other nipple with the same attention, and put the clamp on, too. He flicked one finger over one, then the other, making Adrian grunt. “I think I’m going to come before you go down on me.”

“That would be unfortunate, but if it cannot be helped --”

“I was joking. Suck me off, Edward.”

“Say ‘please’.”

“Please suck me off, Edward,” Adrian said in an urgent voice.

“Say it like this. ‘Please, take my cock in your mouth and suck me dry’.”

“That doesn’t sound very polite. Edward, please, suck my cock, please,” Adrian begged, as Edward teased him by kissing him slowly over his pecs and taut abdomen, inching down at a maddening pace.

“I will forgive you for now.”

When Edward delved and took him in his mouth, Adrian cursed loudly. Now he understood the handcuffs. He wanted nothing else but to grab the guy’s head and pump his hard cock into his mouth until he came.

Edward knew his thing. His tongue was wrapping around the head, teasing the skin right under, while his lips were busy brushing over and over. Then he went for the jackpot, taking everything in, and then pulling out slowly, making sure to use everything to make Adrian’s cock feel like it was in paradise.

Adrian tensed. It couldn’t happen this fast, right? He knew his cock well enough to recognize the pressure building in his balls. He made a distressed sound, and Edward grabbed his cock at the base and moved his mouth away.

Adrian breathed out, hard. Fuck, that had been a close call. If it were only a blowjob he got this time, he wanted it to last. Funny, he was also thinking now that it would be a next time.

Edward reached for one of the nipple clamps and pulled. Adrian gasped. “Ouch. That kind of hurt.”

“That’s the idea. I want you to last.”

Ah, so that was what the nipple clamps were for. Edward returned to his task and began using a different technique. This time, he focused on deepthroating, with practiced ease, if Adrian’s knowledge on the subject served him right.

Adrian was never this forceful when fucking a beautiful mouth. As much as he liked to be firm, he could never live with the thought of making someone choke unless the guy was into that.

But Edward was a master of oral sex, and Adrian cursed each time his cock slid down and felt the squeeze of a talented throat. “Oh, fuck, you’re killing me.”

Edward withdrew, and this time played with Adrian’s cock differently. He used it to make it hit the back of his throat, and this was even more intense.

“I’ll come, please, not so hard.”

Edward pulled the object of his lavish attentions out of his mouth and kept it from its root again. His eyes set on Adrian as his tongue darted out and began licking the hard cock on all sides, flicking around.

At this point, Adrian was sure he was drooling and on the point of crying. That kind of arousal was enough to make the hair of his head stand on end.

“I love it when you beg,” Edward said. “Please, let me hear your voice more. It’s a treat.”

“What do you want me to say?” Adrian asked, through short gasps and moans. Even while talking, Edward didn’t forget to tease him with his tongue.

“Tell me exactly what you feel.”

Adrian could feel his Adam’s apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed hard. What was about this man that was making him come undone like that?

“You’re a sensual creature,” Edward began in his stead. “When I do this,” he leaned and flicked his tongue around the engorged head, “all your nerve endings in the head of your cock explode. And when I do this,” he took him to the hilt in one go and pulled back, “you want nothing but to fuck. You want to pin me down and penetrate my mouth until you blow your load. Am I right?”

“Not completely,” Adrian said as his breath became deeper, harsher.

“How so?” Edward continued his teasing.

“I want to pin you down and fuck your ass. I’m all for safe sex, but seriously, Your Majesty, as far as fantasies go, I would blow inside you like never in my life.”

“Are you trying to tell me that you want to fuck me more than any of your conquests?”

“Yes. I’d totally do you. Any position you want. Any kinky stuff you come up with. I’d come all over you and in your holes until you stink so hard of me that you’re no longer someone else.”

“Enthralling,” Edward commented, and this time, as he moved down on Adrian’s cock, he didn’t stop.

Adrian could feel his toes curling against the floor, and his entire body was shaking, prey to a sort of trepidation that he had never known before. “Oh, fuck, yes,” he whispered and threw his head back.

The hot mouth moved from his cock. There was no longer a hand around it either. But his legs were pushed apart, and his ass was pulled toward the edge of the sofa, and suddenly, there was something hot and wet against his asshole. Adrian came, the thought of Edward rimming him hard, pushing his tongue in all to blame for his coming with his cock in free-falling from the heights it had been brought to.

He looked down, amazed at his own cock spurting long ropes of cum that landed all over his chest and abdomen. Edward stood up, and there was something strange in his eyes, triumph mixed with pleasure, as he observed the mess on Adrian’s body.

“More than satisfactory,” Edward said and touched Adrian’s cheek.

The kiss that followed was nothing like the storm of sensations from earlier. It was almost chaste, just a small brush of the lips and nothing more.

“That was,” Adrian whispered, “abso-fucking-lutely amazing.”

“I’m glad,” Edward replied. “Now, let’s get you out of those horrible cuffs. Where is the key?”

“Oh, shit,” Adrian said.

Edward appeared taken aback. “Adrian, please don’t tell me you lost it.”

“I had no idea we were going to use them. Damn, this is weird. I hope you’re not going to leave, and let me like this, with cum all over, and my hands tied.”

“I wouldn’t do such a thing. And it was an overlook on my part, too. I was too excited to think things through.”

“You just stood there, like a cold fish. That was you excited?” Adrian asked. “Damn.”

“You’ll get to know me well, don’t worry. Right now, we need a solution.” Edward pulled out his phone and called someone. “I will require a bolt cutter. Yes, the type that can cut through steel.”

Without another word, Edward cut the conversation.

“Have you done this before?” Adrian asked.

Edward laughed. “I usually have better planning.”

“Oh, fuck,” Adrian said and shook his head.

Edward sat next to him. “That was beautiful, Adrian.” He took out a handkerchief, some that looked like silk and expensive and began wiping the cum slowly from Adrian’s chest.

“Please, don’t make me hard again. You need to get handy with that bolt cutter. I don’t think that another blowjob is in the cards.”

“Unfortunately, you’re right. I cannot stay and play with you as long as I wish.”

“Why? It’s Sunday.”

“And I have numerous obligations.”

Adrian looked at Edward and noticed the Rolex half-hidden by the shirt cuff. “What’s that?” he asked.

Edward knew precisely what Adrian was talking about. He showed the watch to Adrian, bringing his wrist closer. It was a beautiful two-toned model that Adrian had seen only in catalogs. “Don’t tell me you have a yacht to go with that Yacht-Master,” he asked, only half-joking.

“It belongs to the family, but the answer is yes,” Edward replied.

“Fuck me. You really are royalty.”

“Just well off. And I do work for a living. Don’t pull some working-class card on me to deny me another visit to your den,” Edward said.

“If I live to tell the tale, you’re welcome back any time you want.”

“Then, let’s make sure you survive.” Edward took out his phone and then walked to the door. He only half-opened it, preventing the person at the door from seeing Adrian in his compromising position.

Edward returned with the bolt cutter. He snapped the chain first, and then took each of Adrian’s wrists and worked on releasing him from the inopportune bracelets he was currently wearing. Good thing the handcuffs were made of inferior materials, and it took Edward little time to cut through them.

“Thanks,” Adrian replied and massaged his wrists.

“Did I hurt you?” Edward took one of his hands and examined a small bruise.

“I don’t think so.”

Edward placed his lips over the bruise, and then his eyes flicked with amusement at Adrian, who was staring at him in disbelief.

“You’re always screwing with people’s heads like this?” Adrian pulled his hand free and laughed. “Don’t tell me you’re a shrink.”

“Reconstructive surgery. I apologize for disappointing you.”

“No way you can disappoint me. So you do nip and tuck stuff?”

“I prefer the more difficult cases. People who were unfortunate to suffer terrible accidents, children with various birth defects, traumatic burns, and, of course, the list is long, but I will not bore you with it.”

“Wow.” Adrian stared at Edward, trying to do the math. “How old are you?”

“I’m glad you start taking an interest in me,” Edward replied with a smile. “I am thirty-four years old.”

“I couldn’t guess that we’re nine years apart. You look younger.”

“Thank you. You look younger than your age, too, Adrian.”

Adrian frowned. Edward caressed one of his eyebrows. “Serious doesn’t suit you right now.”

“What did you mean by that?” Adrian tried to pretend he didn’t like being touch so intimately. Such small gestures were more than sex. Sex was something he could deal with. Kindness of this type, especially from a stranger, was dangerous.

“I want the man, Adrian, not the boy,” Edward replied. His hand traveled lower, touching Adrian’s chest. “Let your body hair grow.”

“Seriously? I would have thought someone like you preferred smooth bodies.”

“I prefer everything as natural as it can be.”

“I hope you don’t want me to grow a beard, too.”

“No. I like your face. I wouldn’t like it obscured by a beard.” Edward traced slow lines, contouring Adrian’s cheekbones and descending along the jawline.

Adrian was sure he had never been seduced in his entire life. Was that happening to him? It seemed all of a sudden and random. “Edward, how come you picked me? Guys like me are everywhere.”

Edward appeared surprised. “Self-deprecation is not you, Adrian.”

“It’s not. Just that, you climbed out some golden carriage and picked me from the crowd. It’s unusual, is all I’m saying.”

“I went through twenty-three clubs until I found you. It didn’t just happen.”

“Now, can you forget about all the mystery crap and tell me what you want with me? First things first, why me and not any other good looking dude who goes dancing in one of those clubs you mentioned?”

Edward nodded. “Fair is fair. Dress up. Your handsome nude body can become a distraction.”

“Right. Wait, you didn’t come.”

Edward waved. “That is not important.”

Adrian shrugged. “Suit yourself.” He picked his t-shirt and jeans from the floor and dressed up. “Well?”

Edward smiled. “I am part of a select club of people who look for something more than just ordinary pleasures.”

“I’m listening,” Adrian replied.

“We all work hard, which is why we like to play hard, too.”

“Is it like a BDSM club?”

Edward shook his head. “Nothing of the kind. But it is a matter of pride to be present at parties accompanied by a worthy partner.”

“I’m a worthy partner?” Adrian asked, trying to hide how impressed he was.

“Not yet. But you will be. Now, what exactly do you want to know?”

“So, you all gather to brag about your boyfriends?”

Edward shook his head. “I’m glad you brought this up, Adrian. No. None of us has time for regular relationships, and, as I told you, we are not interested in ordinary experiences.”

“Okay.”

“I hope you didn’t think we would become engaged in such an arrangement. If that is so, please, let me know, and we’ll stop here.”

“Why?” Adrian asked.

“I chose you because you made yourself a reputation of being against relationships. Is it true or not?” Edward asked.

“Yes, it’s true,” Adrian admitted. “It’s okay. I don’t want to be your boyfriend, either. I want to fuck you.”

Edward quirked an eyebrow and chuckled. “I find your straightforwardness endearing. We’ll get rid of it.”

“It’s not exactly the type of thing you can nip with your surgeon’s knife,” Adrian pointed out.

“To make this work, I need to have you open to allowing me to mold you into the type of person I would enjoy most.”

“That’s kind of hard. I’m my own person. I don’t look forward to being owned and shit. Is that where that puppy thing comes into play? Will you put a leash on me and parade me around at these parties?”

“If I’m in the mood,” Edward replied. “I’m just teasing you; don’t worry. I am not interested in debasing you unless you discover public humiliation is something you’d like to sink your teeth into.”

“No, thanks,” Adrian replied.

Edward patted his knee. “I don’t expect things to go smoothly. I expect and value your reticence. It will be my pleasure to make you see, little by little, how exhilarating it can be to experience complete freedom.”

“My head hurts,” Adrian joked. “So, what else made you choose me?”

“Obviously, physical appearance is important, and you have a lot going for you. Do you exercise regularly?”

“Yeah.”

“It shows. Also, I don’t want just a beautiful body. I am interested in someone intelligent enough to appreciate what I’m offering.”

“I don’t know about that. So far, it sounds pretty shady.”

“I can assure you that it’s nothing like that. I will do my best to make you like my lifestyle, but you will be free to call it quits whenever you want. Of course, once that door shuts, there is no coming back.”

“You had others,” Adrian said. “Before me.”

“Yes,” Edward confirmed.

“What happened to them?”

“They outlived their usefulness.”

“Seriously? I’d say that phrase sounded pretty ominous.”

Edward laughed again. “I apologize. For the sake of not sounding like a soulless prick, I only managed to make you confused. They wanted more of me, something that had never been in the cards. A relationship.”

“Wow. So you cut them off?”

“Gently. I am not heartless. Also, there is something, a bit of a game I like playing with any new partner I acquire.”

Adrian crossed his arms over his chest. “Shoot.”

“If you’re a perfect bottom, I want you to desire to top. If you’re an incorrigible top, I want you to surrender and bottom for me. And if you’re a vers, I want to find something that’s so much the extreme opposite of your desires that you would only do it to convince me that you truly want me.”

“To what end?” Adrian asked, feeling challenged. “I mean, if a guy does that, then what?”

“Then it’s game over, and I win,” Edward said simply.

“That’s when you get rid of the guy,” Adrian confirmed that he understood the situation. “So, the condition for me would be to put my ass up so that you can fuck it.”

“That’s correct. I will do my best to make you yield.”

“Good luck with that,” Adrian replied.

“Thank you. You’re an exciting challenge, Adrian. I can barely wait to put you to the test.”

“Well, I haven’t said ‘yes’ to anything, yet.”

“That’s right. I’ll let you think about it. But don’t take too long. It’s been a while, and I must find a partner. Please be respectful of my time. I would very much love to hear a ‘yes’ from you.” Edward folded his silk handkerchief, stained with Adrian’s cum, brushed it against his nose for a brief moment, and then placed it back in his pocket.

“You’re kinky,” Adrian said, watching Edward intently.

“I strongly believe humans haven’t been blessed with intelligence to enjoy rutting like an animal.”

“Do you always have one thousand words for something simple?”

Edward chuckled. “You should know better, Adrian. You work in advertising.”

“How do you know that?”

Edward waved his phone. He was ready to call his chauffeur. “Facebook. Don’t worry; I’m not stalking you. It’s just a small routine of observing social media that we all today are much used to. Any information I want to learn, I will ask you directly. What you are to the outside world and what you do for a living are of small importance to me, but if you volunteer this type of information, I will love to listen.”

“Are you trying to be perfect or something?”

Edward rewarded him with a broad smile. His patients had to love him. He was like taken from a commercial with handsome men in white, guaranteeing that you were in good hands should you decide to opt for their services. Of course, Adrian knew already Edward could be kind of a prick, and a bit of a sexual deviant (really, what guy was with Adrian and didn’t want to come?). If anything, he was more intrigued now than before.

“I am striving to be perfect, yes.”

“Well, since you can’t stay, I guess that’s it.”

Adrian had been so taken with his conversation with Edward that he forgot about the collar and the nipples clamps. Those were attached to the collar by leather straps. “I should give this back to you.”

He winced as he snuck one hand under the t-shirt and freed his nipples. The high of getting his dick sucked must have fooled him into thinking that those freakish things didn’t hurt.

“Please, feel free to keep it. Your sex toy collection needs it, seeing how abysmal it is. Oh, now I remember. Hand over that fleshlight.”

“Are you for real?”

“You don’t need it, and I told you that I am against cheating of any kind.”

“Will you be against dildos that go into my ass?” Adrian questioned.

Edward smirked. “You don’t bottom, but you want to play with dildos? I hope our little game won’t last so little. Dildos are a different thing. That fleshlight was, presumably, molded after a real person’s anatomy. I don’t want you fantasizing about fucking another man.”

“Demanding. Are you sure you don’t want to be my boyfriend? Because I swear, that’s how you behave.”

Edward laughed again. “I’d love to stay and chat, Adrian. But the clock is ticking, and I should go. The toy, please.”

Adrian kept it to himself whatever he wanted to reply to that, but he went to the bedroom, grabbed the fleshlight, and put it into Edward’s hand. “Do you want a brown paper bag or something, or are you going to walk out of here with that thing in your hand?”

“Do I look like someone who doesn’t have other people to take out the garbage?”

“Hmm, I see. When should I call you? Don’t think I forgot I didn’t get to fuck you.”

“Call me whenever you have an answer.”

“Can’t we fool around a little more before I sell myself into slavery or something?” Adrian joked.

“There is no monetary compensation involved,” Edward replied, still smiling. “Call me, Adrian. I haven’t been so excited over a new partner in a long while.”

Adrian stepped closer and pulled Edward into a kiss. He didn’t forget to grab his ass, too, while at it. Edward’s eyes glinted as they looked at each other.

“I think that you should move your hand away so I can walk.”

“I like it where it is. You have a gorgeous butt, Your Majesty.”

“Flattery won’t take you anywhere. I still need to go.”

“It was worth a shot.”

“I admire your persistence. It’s one of your many qualities.”

“Look who’s flattering who now,” Adrian said.

“Don’t worry. I will point out your flaws, too, and I will be ruthless.”

“And I will fuck you,” Adrian replied, determined not to let himself dominated in that conversation.

“Any motivation is good for me. Don’t forget to call, Adrian.”

Adrian had to admit it. That had been one hell of a booty call. Even if his nipples hurt a little, he had minus one sex toy, but plus one bolt cutter he didn’t have many uses for, as well as a collar with nipple clamps attached. He looked around while running his hands through his hair. There was still a giddy sensation he was experiencing after that awesome blowjob from earlier. His eyes fell on the table. Edward hadn’t touched his drink. With a shrug, Adrian took it and gulped it down. Yeah, he had every intention to fuck Edward. The guy was sex on a stick, regardless of his cold exterior.

***

In the end, they didn’t go on their date directly from the gym. Jared insisted that he should go home and change, no matter how much Chris insisted that he looked great in his faded jeans and black Metallica t-shirt that also seemed from a different era. After changing from his gym getup, Chris looked every bit the part, that one about him that was a financial advisor and all that. One look at the casual dress pants, suede loafers that seemed expensive, and the polo shirt that was most probably signed by some big name, and Jared knew how he would look next to Chris.

So, he was home now, and frantically going through his wardrobe, on the point of panicking because all the clothes he had were jeans and t-shirts, with very few exceptions. Club clothes were a bit too tight for a daylight date, and otherwise, there was only one suit in his closet, the one he wore for formal occasions, which were too few and far between.

The suit was out of the question. He would look like he was ready to attend a funeral or something like that. With a frustrated growl, he dropped on the bed.

This phone pinged.

“Are you ready?”

Jared let his thumb hover over the screen. What could he reply? Not only he had nothing to wear on a date with someone as polished as Chris, but he was also making the other wait. He began writing something and then deleted everything. A couple more tries, and he had no idea what he could say to buy more time.

“You know, those three little dots are pretty nerve-racking.”

Oh, right. All his hesitations were clear as day to Chris. Eventually, he settled for the truth. “I have nothing to wear.”

“Why? Have all your clothes disintegrated?”

“All I have are jeans and t-shirts.”

“Trust me, Jared, I don’t care about what you wear. I know how you look naked, and I’m afraid I won’t be able to stop thinking of that, completely ignoring your clothes.”

“It’s a date, though.”

“Yes. But there’s nothing formal about it, I hope. Wait. Are you going to introduce me to your parents? Now I’m the one with nothing to wear.”

Jared laughed and began thumbing fast his reply. “Are you sure you’re not a comedian in disguise? Oh, no. Are you pretending to be a financial advisor so that you can score with little old me, and gather material for your next show?”

“All this texting is bothersome. I’m in front of your building, and I’m sitting here like a teenager, wasting time on my phone when we could already be on our date.”

Jared threw another sad look at his wardrobe and sighed.

“Pick anything, Jared. If you’re not here in five, I’m coming up, and you won’t get to wear any clothes at all. Just don’t complain later that we didn’t go on a date at all.”

The offer was pure temptation. But Jared wanted to go on a date. He picked quickly a light blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans that looked better than the rest and rushed down the stairs.

He was out in the street, his eyes searching for Chris.

“You look great.”

Jared turned on his heels, and his breath caught in his chest. Chris measured him up and down, and there was something in that stare that made Jared weak all over, not only to his knees. As much as Chris had told him clothes didn’t matter, he did go a little out of the way to change into a pair of dark chinos, laced up oxfords, and a buttoned-down shirt with its sleeves rolled up, showing his sexy forearms.

What was he thinking? If Chris showed him his pinky, Jared would still find it sexy.

Chris laughed and walked over to him. “You know,” he said, as he leaned forward, “that offer is still on the table. If you want us to go back to your apartment --”

“No. I mean that I don’t want you, but I want to go on a date more. Shit, that came out wrong, didn’t it?”

Chris placed a small kiss on Jared’s lips. “You’re the sweetest thing; do you know that?”

“You say the sweetest things,” Jared hurried to correct him. “Is this too good to be true or what?”

“What’s too good to be true?” Chris asked.

“This. Us. I mean. Oh, damn, did I say that out loud?”

“Yes, you did.”

“I wasn’t supposed to. Forget it. Let’s go already until I don’t manage to make an even bigger fool of myself.”

“Wait,” Chris said and stopped him by putting one hand on his shoulder. “If you think yourself lucky, that’s not how it is. I’m the lucky one.”

Jared snorted. “Yeah, right. Any guy would be happy and lucky to have you. Damn, I need to stop. It’s just a date. A first date. Not that you would feel obliged to … Okay, I need to stop.”

“And breathe,” Chris suggested and laughed again. “Come on. There’s no need to feel so nervous. We already had sex twice, so it’s not like we’re not acquainted.”

“Hookups I had. Dates are trickier,” Jared admitted.

Chris brushed his hand by his and took it, linking their fingers. “Where would you like to go?”

Jared froze in place. “I haven’t planned anything.”

Chris smiled. “Don’t worry. What do you like to do? Normally?”

“Hmm, I don’t know. Watch movies, go for a bite … But I don’t want to do these with you.”

“What would you like to do with me?”

Chris’s voice was smooth and pleasant, like fine wine.

“I would like to get to know you.”

“Then we go for a walk in the park. Since I’m not from around here, I count on you to take me where it’s most suitable. Do we need to call a cab?”

“No. I know just the place.”

There was a park nearby, and what Jared liked about it most was that it was never crowded. It wasn’t as landscaped as other places, and it was Jared’s choice when he wanted to take nature pictures.

“We could talk on the way there,” Chris said.

Jared shook his head. He looked down, as their linked hands. “I’m sorry. I feel a little like I must be dreaming. I’m gushing like a schoolgirl, right? I shouldn’t scare you.”

“Scare me? I don’t know how that would be possible. I’m not easy to scare.”

“I bet.”

“Hmm, and what’s that supposed to mean?”

“You’re some hotshot financial adviser. I bet you have ice in your veins while making your clients big bucks. Like in The Wolf Of Wall Street or something.”

Chris laughed his good-natured laugh and caressed the inside of Jared’s palm with his thumb. “You’re giving me too much credit. Yes, some situations can feel risky at times, but I must warn you that I can be a pretty dull person.”

“You? Dull? After that number in the showers at the gym …” Jared trailed off. He wasn’t going to discuss only sex, right? He was on a date, and he had to behave normally.

“That was good,” Chris said.

“Only good?” Jared teased.

“All right, if you want me to spill it all. It was awesome. Nothing gets me harder than a beautiful young man at my mercy.”

Now, Chris’s smile was a bit naughty. Jared looked away. Good thing his t-shirt was long, or he would have a hard time hiding his boner. But it was all his fault since he had brought up that steamy encounter from earlier.

“Chris, how come you’re single?” Jared asked, finally deciding that he needed to change the angle of the conversation. No matter how tranquil the park was, there was no way he would engage in public intercourse.

“Straight to the point. Well, having attachments would be inconvenient when moving to a new location, wouldn’t it?”

“I guess,” Jared replied. “But I do feel lucky to get to know you like this. I’m sorry for my paranoid mind, but you don’t have a wife and three beautiful kids left in another state or something, do you?”

Chris shook his head with mirth. “Not that I know of.”

He was joking. Jared breathed out. “But there must be something. Wait, for how long will you be here?”

“Six months, one year at best,” Chris said. “How come you guessed such a thing?”

“I feel we’re moving fast --”

“I can slow down,” Chris offered.

“No. Actually, I’m such a damn hypocrite, right? We hooked up twice, and I didn’t have anything against it, but now that we’re on a date and I can get to know you, all I can think of is how to ruin it.”

“You’re cautious, and that’s normal,” Chris said and caressed the inside of Jared’s palm a little more.

It was a small, reassuring gesture that Jared loved instantly. “You’re supposed to be on your side, not mine.”

Chris laughed. “I guess I must like you too much.”

“So, Chris, when you’re not advising people with too much money on their hands, what do you like to do? Don’t tell me you like to play golf.”

“I don’t.”

“You don’t play golf, or you don’t want to tell me?”

“The latter. Hey, you asked me not to. I can only say ‘yes’ to you.”

Jared laughed. “Then how about we play a round of mini-golf sometime?”

“Mini-golf? I might be out of my league.”

“Right. Let’s forget about it.”

“No way. We could play. Find a place, schedule our next date, and consider that I’m game.”

“Nah, you wouldn’t make a good opponent. You seem to have a habit of telling me ‘yes’ to everything.”

“Hey, if you tell me that you want me to wreck you at mini-golf, I’ll do it.”

“I’d love to see your competitive side,” Jared agreed. “But don’t wreck me too hard, okay? My ego is a delicate thing.”

“Okay. I will only wreck you a little.”

“Or you could save your energy for wrecking me in bed.”

Chris fell silent, and Jared looked away. Good thing the park was deserted. They had just taken a turn, a bit off the beaten path, and they were passing through a curtain of lush greenery. It felt like they were all alone.

Jared was about to say something when Chris grabbed him hard and pushed him behind a large granite statue. Hard lips were crushing his, and a hand was between his legs, crushing his semi. There was no point resisting. Sex in a public place, checked. Jared was sure he would be game for anything Chris wanted, no matter how risky.

“It must be nice to be so young and always ready to go,” Chris whispered into his ear while fumbling with his fly.

“Young? It’s not like you’re that old, right?”

“I’m forty-four,” Chris replied.

Jared almost chocked. His father was forty-six. Somehow, Adrian’s words from before irked him.

“Is that a problem?” Chris asked while licking his ear and making him want nothing but to have his cock, fully hard now, released from his jeans, preferably with a hand on it, ready to jerk it off.

“No,” Jared replied quickly. “I think you’re hot. And what are you saying? You’re always hard.”

“When I’m with you,” Chris replied.

Jared had no comeback to that. It was a compliment; that had to be. Shaking off the daze of arousal engulfing him, he struggled to touch Chris, too.

“Here,” Chris said and put his hand inside his chinos. “Work it here. Your hand is so good on me, Jared.”

They were like a pair of teenagers, struggling to get off before anyone would surprise them in that compromising position. Chris’s hand was firm on his cock, rubbing fast, and Jared imitated him, feeling the same rush and excitement.

At the same time, their lips were busy, just as their tongues and Jared feared that the sounds they were making might attract passersby anyway. He pushed it away. Maybe Adrian was right, and he acted too much like an older person.

Chris flicked his thumb over the head of Jared’s cock, making him gasp and thrash. It was almost too intense, but Jared knew that he needed to live with that because there was no way out but through.

In his hand, Chris’s cock was a living, pulsing thing. Jared wanted to kneel and take it into his cock, but Chris was keeping him plastered with his back against the granite statue. He wondered if he would have the bruises to prove his proclivities. But the small pain of having his flesh pressed against the stone was soon conquered by the hand stroking his cock with steady force.

“Chris,” he whispered, “Chris!”

He was incoherent at this point. Bucking his hips, he reached the point of no return, and after several moments of pure bliss, spent with his cock being pushed past his limit, and with a hard tongue silencing his cries, he collapsed.

Jared had no time to get to his senses because he was pushed down. In the throes of orgasm, his hand had slipped out of Chris’s pants. Now, the cock he had cared for until moment ago was shoved into his face. He opened his mouth without one sound of protest. It was easy to imagine what Chris wanted.

“Don’t miss a drop,” Chris whispered, as he held Jared by the back of his head. “You don’t want to stain your t-shirt like a naughty boy, right?”

Jared nodded, with the hard cock in his mouth.

Chris smiled. “Good boy.”

Jared placed his hands on Chris’s thighs, allowing him to do his thing. He was still trembling a little in the aftermath of his climax, but the way Chris was fucking his mouth was adding something more to that pleasure from earlier.

Not in a million years, he could have guessed he liked being used like that.

“Here it comes, baby,” Chris cooed and held him tightly, emptying inside his mouth.

Jared felt a different type of pleasure, as Chris unloaded with small grunts and whispered words of praise addressed to him.

Chris carefully closed his mouth as he withdrew. With his thumb, he wiped Jared’s lips. “Beautiful,” he said and kissed Jared shortly.

Then, Chris helped him to his feet and used a few moments to fix his clothes.

Jared felt a bit unsure on his legs as they moved. Chris took his hand. “Is all okay?”

Jared just nodded. The taste of Chris’s cum was on the back of his throat still. Only that thought made him tremble a little.

“You’re irresistible,” Chris added. “I apologize if I took you by surprise.”

“I was the one who couldn’t shut up about sex,” Jared said.

Chris laughed. “I like you very much, Jared. Also, I get tested regularly, so you don’t have to worry about the fact that I came in your mouth. I like it best when my partner swallows.”

Jared just nodded. Shit, he hadn’t even thought about that. His brain was a total mess if he hadn’t thought at all about safe practices.

Chris caressed his arm and took his hand again. “You’re safe with me, Jared.”

“Thank you.”

They were out of the park, and Jared could not remember anything from walking back the way they came.

“I’m dying to kiss you again, but I don’t want to have an audience,” Chris said.

Jared laughed. “So earlier, while we did those things, the thought of having an audience didn’t occur to you, or you just ignored it?”

“I tend to have tunnel vision when I’m aroused the way I am when we’re together. It sort of slipped my mind. It’s good to see you laugh. Earlier, you looked so serious, I got scared. I thought that maybe I did something wrong.”

Jared shook his head. “You did nothing wrong. That was, um, pretty hot. I mean, like the hottest thing I’ve ever done with someone.”

“I’m flattered. So, where to next, Jared?” Chris’s phone went off at that moment. There was a small frown on his face. “I’m terribly sorry, but I will have to take this.”

“Go ahead,” Jared said.

Chris replied to whatever questions the caller addressed him, in short phrases. There was a small tick in his cheek that Jared noticed. Whatever it was, it wasn’t good.

“I’m so sorry,” Chris apologized, the moment he ended his conversation. “I will have to go home and work on something from my computer.”

Jared deflated but chose not to show it. “Sure. I understand.”

“I’ll call you,” Chris promised. “Let’s meet again sometime.”

“Sure,” Jared replied. “Sometime.”

Chris kissed him quickly on the cheek. “I’ll call a cab. I’d give you a lift but since you live close by --”

“It’s fine. Don’t worry. Can I wait with you?” Jared asked, and wanted to swallow back the way the words came out like he was begging for something.

“Sure.” Chris pulled him into a hug. “I can barely wait to see you again.”

Jared looked into Chris’s eyes. There was no need for him to fret so much. Chris was just a busy guy; that was all.

***

“So, you guys are just having the usual?” Mike asked as they sat at their favorite table at the same diner they had been frequenting for years.

“I’m starving,” Adrian commented. “I had no idea a blowjob can drain you like this.”

“What blowjob?” Mike asked, at the same time with Jared.

“A blowjob I received. An A-plus blowjob,” Adrian said with a broad smile. “I’ll have the roast turkey salad tonight. A double portion because I feel like I haven’t eaten since yesterday.”

“Wait,” Jared said. “When the hell did you pick someone for a blowjob so quickly? Stop using Grindr, Adrian. It’s beneath you.”

Adrian just shrugged. “Don’t knock it until you try it, J. No, it wasn’t some random Grindr hookup. I got a house call from a doctor.”

“Seriously? That Eddie dude?” Mike asked.

“Edward, please. Guys, the next time I see this guy --”

“Next time?” Jared and Mike said together.

“Yeah. Hey, he’s kinky like hell, and he has a mouth on him … I’m telling you, he’s not getting rid of me that easily.”

Jared just sighed. “That’s good for you, Adrian. But keep it like that, and you’ll find yourself in a relationship. And we all know how much you hate that.”

“Nah. All’s clear with Edward. He told me he doesn’t want a relationship either.”

“Just where do you find these uncomplicated men, Adrian?” Jared asked.

“Uncomplicated? No, he’s anything but. Can you believe that he didn’t want to get off? While being in the same room with me?”

Mike snickered. “Maybe you lost it, Adrian. Your mojo.”

“Shut up, bear lover.” Adrian swatted Mike’s head playfully, and then winced and touched his chest.

Jared eyed him carefully. “Why do you keep rubbing your pecs? It’s distracting. We’re supposed to come here to eat.”

Adrian grimaced. “My tits hurt.”

“Why?” Mike asked.

“It’s not something little kids like you two need to know.”

“What did you do with that guy?” Jared questioned.

“Kinky stuff, obviously,” Adrian replied.

“Didn’t you get a blowjob?” Mike asked again.

“Let’s say that it was a variation of the traditional stuff,” Adrian said. “By the way, Jared, sorry, man, but I had to part with Brent Corrigan’s asshole.”

Jared seemed disoriented as he looked at Adrian.

“Did you forget? You gave it to me as a present like five years ago or so.”

“How?” Mike asked. “Wait, did Jared pay a porn star to do you or something? Now I know why I feel like the third wheel in this friendship.”

Jared grabbed Mike by the shoulders and pulled him close. “Never change, Mike, okay? And you’re not a third wheel. Now I remember. It was a fleshlight thing, right?”

“Yeah,” Adrian confirmed.

“Ah,” Mike said, realizing what his friends actually talked about. “And why did you get rid of it?”

“Edward says ‘no cheating’,” Adrian explained.

Both Mike and Jared stared at their common friend, mouths agape.

“What?” Adrian asked. “Did I grow a third tit or something?”

“No,” Jared said. “But you’re basically telling us you got yourself a boyfriend.”

“I told you. We’re not anything like that. But enough about me. What did you do all Sunday, J?”

“I was on a date until I wasn’t. And I had public sex.”

Adrian grinned. “Sex in the showers at the gym is not that public. Semi-public, maybe.”

Jared rolled his eyes. “Does everyone know or something? Wait, don’t tell me you looked.”

“No,” Adrian replied with a shrug. “But it was clear what Chris wanted the moment he dragged you away.”

“I’m not talking about that,” Jared explained. “We went on a date, and one thing led to another, and we ended up in the park close to my building, where he jerked me off and then came in my mouth.” With that short confession, he looked away quickly.

“Wow,” Mike said slowly. “You guys have, like, the most exciting sex lives ever.”

“Um, I don’t know,” Jared said. “He cut the date short because he was busy. You know, he’s a financial advisor. And it appears that he needs to work on Sundays, too. So except for this hot half a date, I don’t know if I’ll get anything else.”

“He came in your mouth?” Adrian asked.

“He said he gets tested all the time,” Jared replied.

A small grunt from Adrian was the immediate answer. “Don’t play fast and loose with strangers, J. Even if guys say that, don’t just take it as the truth.”

“Fast and loose?” Jared revolted a little. “You’re the king of hookups.”

Adrian didn’t seem bothered. He shrugged. “I don’t do that with anyone. And I know I’m not putting anyone at risk, either, since I’m also the king of checkups. If anyone asks, I have the results on my latest test saved on my phone.”

“That’s responsible of you, Adrian,” Mike said.

“That’s how we all got educated, right?”

Jared looked down. “Yeah. You’re right, Adrian.”

“I didn’t mean to rain on your parade,” Adrian began apologizing. “It looks like you like this guy.”

“Don’t worry,” Jared said with a wave of his hand. “You’re right, and I do need to be cautious. I was going to get tested soon, anyway.”

“Let me give you my doctor’s number,” Adrian offered. “He’s efficient and won’t put you on hold for weeks. Hey, Mike, how’s your ass?”

Mike shot Adrian a dirty look. “Do you have to ask? I made love last night to a freight train.”

Adrian laughed. “Made love, huh? Just be careful about angry boyfriends, okay, Casanova?”

Mike was relieved to see Jared smiling, too, at that joke. “Just my luck to hook up with a guy who was already taken.”

“Don’t take it too hard,” Adrian said. “I have a hunch you are yet to see the last of Jimmy and Gino.”

“I’m not coming next Saturday to party with you, guys,” Mike replied.

“Yes, you will,” Adrian said. “He needs to, right, J?”

“Sure thing he does,” Jared said. “It wouldn’t be the same without him.”

Mike felt a little warmth spreading from the middle of his chest. His friends were the best in the world, and he loved them.

TBC

Copyright © 2020 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 12
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

15 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Hot and adorable all in one chapter!!

Thank you, Wes! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Rub a dub dub, three men in a tub, one goes for the butcher, one for the baker,, but which gets the stinky candle stick maker? Lots of questions for the growth and directions of these young men and their relationships. As with most things experience is the best teacher, but when the heart is exposed, mistakes are life altering. May the boys remain strong and their friendship even stronger!

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 12/24/2020 at 9:25 AM, Philippe said:

Rub a dub dub, three men in a tub, one goes for the butcher, one for the baker,, but which gets the stinky candle stick maker? Lots of questions for the growth and directions of these young men and their relationships. As with most things experience is the best teacher, but when the heart is exposed, mistakes are life altering. May the boys remain strong and their friendship even stronger!

 

You said it well, Philippe! All three have room to grow, and they are at that stage in their lives when they might make choices that can influence their personalities and the course of their existence!

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I'm surprised with myself. I didn't thought I would be this interested in Adrian's plot hahaha. But at the same time Edward is the cocky one of the relationship-not-really-relationship of them, so I can't stop thinking that would be wonderful to see Edward head over hills for Adrian, in his own way lol

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..