Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 8,449 Words
  • 1,813 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Friends, Sexcapades, And Love Affairs - 7. Out Of The Frying Pan And Into The Fire

Chapter Seven – Out Of The Frying Pan And Into The Fire

Edward’s lips on his were something fierce. Usually, Adrian would have had no problem getting any bottom boy to behave and curb his aggressiveness, but Edward was having none of it. As Adrian had thought and desired, only earlier that night, Edward was a man, a strong man who had no qualms about fighting him, which was exactly what he hoped for.

His body slammed down on the sofa, and Edward straddled his chest, resting his knees against the hollow of Adrian’s elbows.

“That hurts, you know,” Adrian said with a wince.

“I thought you were wild and a bit misunderstood, but in the light of recent events, I tend to think that you’re mischievous, too. And that is something I must drive out of you.”

“Mischievous? Like how? I just like sex,” Adrian moaned and struggled to move his arms.

Edward pushed his knees down a little harder.

“Is maiming me part of the plan? I don’t think I can feel the fingers in my right hand.”

“I just want to make sure you’re listening. I am terribly upset with you.”

“So you said. But I thought we agreed I’d fuck you first. Then, I’m all yours for lecturing me or whatever.”

“While you snore and dream of pretty bottom boys? I won’t have it.”

Adrian stared at Edward’s face. The guy seemed pretty serious. Also, there was something else, just as serious, going on for him. “You’re hard,” he pointed out and laughed.

Edward’s eyes thinned. “You are being a total brat, Adrian. How am I supposed to go about disciplining you?”

“It’s simple. You’re not.”

“That remains to be seen.”

Edward pushed himself up and went straight for the chair on which he had his clothes, neatly folded. Adrian jumped to his feet and caught him by one arm. “Are you jealous? For real?”

“Oh, please.”

There was a small flicker in the dark green eyes when Edward glanced at him that wasn’t lost on Adrian. Apparently, Edward was more thin-skinned than he pretended to be. Or it was all a game, but Adrian wasn’t sure anyone could be that great an actor.

Adrian hugged Edward tightly from behind. His lips traveled along the other’s neck, teasing gently with small kisses. “Since everything must be a negotiation with you, here is a deal I’m offering. Let’s fuck, and then you can do with me whatever.”

“Careful, Adrian,” Edward said quietly. “It’s not the first time you propose something outrageous.”

“It’s what you want, right? Put a leash on me, ride me like a pony, I don’t care. All I know is that I want to be deep inside your amazing ass, and fuck you until I lose my mind.”

“Are you trying to seduce me?” Edward’s small laugh seemed a bit harsh. But Adrian was getting used to the façade. Behind it, there was still a man, and that was something he could work with.

“Is it working?”

Edward turned toward him. “Remember that you offered me complete control. Now let me exact a little punishment for tonight’s shenanigans.”

“Aren’t we going to fuck?”

“You have a one-track mind. Don’t worry.” Edward took Adrian’s cock in his hand and rubbed it to full hardness before continuing. “I will allow you to fuck me.”

“I am honored, Your Majesty. Let’s get it over with that punishment you’re talking about. Just make sure you don’t incapacitate me for the dicking I’m going to give you.”

“Rest assured that it won’t come to that,” Edward replied. With that, he plopped down on the sofa, his legs parted, and his erection in full display.

Just for the record, Adrian sucked off guys sometimes as a means to an end. But, right now, as he looked at Edward’s cock, hard and stern, just as its owner, he licked his lips. “I so want to suck your cock,” he said in a heartbeat.

“If I let you, you won’t understand what punishment is. Come and sit across my lap.”

For a second, Adrian stared at Edward, unsure if he had heard correctly. “Wait,” he laughed, “do you want to spank me?”

“You’re getting off the hook easier than you think,” Edward warned him. “Don’t keep me waiting. Also, I should say. I won’t hold back.”

Adrian pulled at the lobe of one ear, a bit puzzled over Edward’s request. Could it be something as childish and cliché as that? Edward seemed above the usual kinkiness Adrian had the chance to experience or see. So a little spanking appeared a bit off. With a shrug, he moved and placed himself over Edward’s lap.

It took him a few seconds to adjust his position as his cock was still hard. Edward’s hand rested on his buttocks and, for a couple of moments, just remained there, doing nothing. Adrian was about to ask what was holding Edward back when the hand moved, and a hard slap broke the silence.

“Jesus fucking Christ,” Adrian shouted.

“You appear no longer in the mood for laughing,” Edward said.

“You took me by surprise, that’s all.” Adrian squirmed a little, and the same hand touched the area it had just slapped earlier.

This time, he steeled himself. Edward was good at playing mind games, and Adrian realized he was holding his breath. Just as he exhaled, the second slap followed. And in the same place. Now that called for a little protest. “How about a small change? I’m completely willing to turn the other cheek,” he joked, to hide his embarrassment over feeling that slap quite hard.

“Feeling generous?” Edward teased.

The third slap landed on the same spot. Go figure, Adrian thought dryly, and much to his shame, he could feel his erection waning a little. Edward was putting his all into those slaps. The next moment, Edward grabbed his ass cheek and squeezed it. Playfully, he snuck one finger in Adrian’s crack and teased the tight entrance.

“If you thought this some prelude to your fucking me in the ass, you’re wrong. After this, I’m going to fuck you until you aren't able to walk straight.”

“I’ve never been known for that. You know, walking straight,” Edward said, and his voice made him sound content.

“Gay from head to toes? That what you’re saying?” Adrian asked casually, keeping hard from pushing his ass up for a little more teasing.

Edward moved his hand again, but only to land another slap, although, finally, he chose the other cheek. All right, he only needed to brace himself for a few more, and that would be all, Adrian thought.

He ground his teeth as Edward suddenly increased his rhythm, and this time he didn’t stop, not even to allow Adrian the freedom to protest. In the end, Adrian started squirming. “The fuck! This fucking hurts!”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“Hell yeah, I want you to stop! My ass is on fucking fire!”

“Do you have honest regrets about what you did tonight?”

For a second, Adrian thought about defying Edward. Then, he reconsidered. As irking as the thought of obeying the sexy, arrogant asshole was, he needed to be considerate of his behind.

“I do! Fuck, I do! I swear I don’t need any sex parties in my life forever!”

Edward stopped abruptly. “That’s too bad, Adrian. I plan on taking you to many sex parties.”

Adrian looked over his shoulder. Edward was watching him closely. “Fine. You win. I won’t fuck around. Is that enough to convince you? By the way, that’s quite a heavy hand. What do you do in your spare time?”

“I am much interested in making you part of my spare time, so you will learn all about it. Do you think you had enough, Adrian?”

Adrian rubbed his ass and winced. “My dick is done for. I think you made a point.”

“So we’re not going to fuck, after all?”

Adrian loved the way Edward talked. It was like each word was chosen and spoken carefully. When Edward said ‘fuck’, it came out just as strong a word as it was. Many people used it casually, Adrian included. But if Edward said it, the guy meant it.

“Just give me a second, and I’ll be up for it,” he promised while getting to his feet.

Edward stood up, too, and went for his clothes again.

“Oh, come on, you’re not going to leave now, are you?” Adrian complained.

“I only wanted to take this,” Edward said and pointed at a rectangular box he held in his hand. “You’ll do me the pleasure of wearing this, right?”

Adrian watched Edward as he took out what looked pretty much like a dog collar. “You are into that pup play, after all,” he said out loud.

“I hate all that masquerading with masks and tails, and everything,” Edward said promptly. “But I very much enjoy the idea of having a pet that adores me and hangs on my every word and gesture.”

Adrian bit his lips, trying hard not to laugh. “Man, you should just get yourself a dog.”

Edward scoffed. “As much as I enjoy teasing your animal instincts, Adrian, I much appreciate your beautiful human shape.” To make a point, he closed the distance between them and began putting the collar around Adrian’s neck. “You truly look beautiful like this.” He caressed the collar, touching Adrian’s skin in passing.

“Whatever floats your boat,” Adrian said with a small shrug.

There was a small flutter in his stomach as he felt the leather rubbing against his skin and the coldness of the metal buckle. Edward was a big pervert, after all, and Adrian was just curious about how deep his perversions went. He had a feeling he was embarking on a true trip of discovery.

***

Jared jolted when he felt someone touching him gently on the cheek. He blinked a few times, chasing away the sleep still hanging from his eyelashes, as he realized where he was. The bedside lamp threw enough light for him to see Chris standing by the bed and caressing him.

“Oh, sorry. I have no idea how I managed to fall asleep so fast. What time is it?”

“I should be the one to apologize. It’s three in the morning.”

Jared remained silent for a moment. “I should go home then,” he murmured.

“You look good in my bed,” Chris said.

He began undressing slowly, making a show out of it. Jared pushed himself up on his elbows and turned to have a good look at Chris. “You have an amazing body for your age. Ah, damn, sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.”

His words caught in his throat as his eyes landed on Chris’s manhood, stiff as a log. Again, Chris came closer and began caressing Jared’s cheek, his fingers touching his mouth and the thumb finding its way inside. Without thinking, Jared took it between his lips and began sucking on it.

“Oh, yes,” Chris said quietly, “you are so good at this, kiddo.”

Jared stopped. “Kiddo?”

Chris smiled fondly at him and leaned in to steal a kiss. “You’re the one who sees me as old.”

Jared pouted theatrically and then laughed. “I guess I could be convinced to wake up.”

“Good,” Chris said shortly and straightened up.

Jared’s laughed died out as Chris began nudging his cheek with his cock again. He looked up, and his eyelids fluttered as he took in Chris’s intense eyes, then his strong chest, and last his taut abdomen.

He used his hands to caress the tough planes of the body in front of him, pliant under his fingers, but only this much. Jared risked another look up and noticed the smile curling Chris’s lips. He had never met anyone like that. Chris knew what he wanted, and he was firm without being forceful. Anyone Jared had ever had sex in his life with paled in comparison, they appeared like nothing but clumsy teenagers, too reckless to stop and notice anything, too eager, and too hurried, only until the moment they reached their climax.

In front of him stood a man, a real man, and Jared felt he was getting into something he knew nothing about. But he was willing to discover it all. Unlike Adrian, he had never had a serious relationship, not for lack of trying, but for lack of suitable partners. So he had never truly felt, and he had never truly hurt.

He took Chris’s cock into his mouth and looked up from time to time, awaiting confirmation that he did well. Chris curled his fingers around the back of his head, moving only to play a little with the small leather tie keeping Jared’s hair in that proper ponytail to let it loose.

“Like this, kiddo, like this,” Chris encouraged him.

Jared loved being praised. He wrapped one hand around Chris’s cock and began moving his tongue and lips over the length. Feeling that strong cock in his mouth was more than what he had bargained for, though. It put a little strain on his jaw, as Chris was holding him in place, without allowing him too much freedom of movement.

But it was all good since he was willing to work for it.

“Yes, beautiful,” Chris encouraged him, his hand still firm on Jared’s neck.

Jared was discovering things about himself. He had liked sex, enjoyed it, before, but this was different. It was funny to think of it that way, but he put his soul into it this time. So he increased his rhythm, determined to show Chris his entire appreciation.

As a difference from other times, now he knew well, Chris was hard because of him and for him. With others, too often, he had experienced the feeling that he and his partner for the night were nothing but people found in a typical situation, horny and only with the present possibilities to solve that.

This wasn’t it, Jared thought. He could feel his erection straining inside his pants. As much as he adjusted his position to suck off Chris better, nothing was helping with that. So he just placed one hand over his erection, pressing down on it hard, while strange sounds made his throat vibrate as he couldn’t be convinced for anything to let go of the juicy bit in his mouth.

Bit wasn’t the right word. Jared found himself more and more enthralled with everything that was Chris, his smell, his cock, the wiry hair above it, the muscular body, the way he held Jared in place, stern and demanding. Never before he had ever thought of feeling so good about being used. But there was pleasure to be taken from pleasuring another, and that was all Jared’s mind was filled with, to the brim.

“I’m close, kiddo,” Chris whispered.

Through the haze of his arousal, Jared remembered Adrian’s warning, and he pulled the glorious cock out of his mouth, only to make it shoot all over his face. Chris grunted, and there was a sign of surprise in how he appeared to ground his teeth hard as he came.

Fuck. He should have talked about it before this, Jared scolded himself inwardly. And the worst part was that he hadn’t thought about how he could say it, without making it sound like an insult or an accusation.

Chris ruffled his hair, a bit too hard. “I thought you would swallow it all. All that, wasted.” He laughed, apparently not as upset as Jared would have believed him to be.

He touched his cheeks gingerly. “Um, can I have a tissue or something?”

Jared didn’t dare to look up, but he sensed Chris moving away. He kept his eyes down, so he was a bit surprised with the gentle touch on his cheek. Chris batted his hand away as he tried to grab the tissue, and he allowed his face to be wiped clean.

“It’s okay if you don’t like to swallow. I was under the impression that you enjoyed it the last time.”

Jared just nodded and looked away. “Ah, it’s a bit weird, and I don’t know how to put it.”

Chris took him by the shoulders and then grabbed his chin, making him look up. “What is it?”

Jared could feel his cheeks getting red. Normally, with anyone else, he would have had no issues with bringing that up. But Chris was a different breed than people of Jared’s age, and he might take it personally. “You see, um, I don’t know you, and – Ah, this is harder than I thought!”

Chris kissed him gently. “Just say it. I won’t be upset if that’s what you worry about.”

Jared closed his eyes and then opened it. “If we’re to swallow each other’s cum, we should exchange medical information and stuff.” He had said it so fast that he had barely had time to breathe. Therefore, he inhaled deeply when he finished.

Chris’s silence was not a good sign. But Adrian was right, and Jared knew it. At least, it was out in the open.

“It’s not like I suspect you are …, ah, damn, I’m burying myself deeper, right?” Jared said and tried to move away from Chris.

“Wait.” Chris took him by the hand and pulled him close. “Actually, I think that’s a great idea. I didn’t know we’re getting committed here, but you have a point, and, as I promised, I didn’t get upset.”

Jared opened his mouth and then closed it, unsure if he could force his luck. In the end, the curious part of him won. “Are we getting committed?”

Chris laughed. “I think so. It’s the third time we see each other, and what do you know, the sex is as hot as in the beginning.”

Jared rolled his eyes and laughed, too. Chris took advantage and pushed him down on the bed to climb on top of him. “I thought young people today are more into fleeting hookups than into relationships.”

“Well, we’re not. We’re totally responsible. We don’t even say ‘hello’ to one another, and we ask each other when it was the last time we got checked.”

“That’s very responsible, indeed. But I wasn’t talking about that. I was thinking about you wanting us to become something more.”

“I do want it. I think. I do,” Jared replied, feeling more and more panicked now. Was Chris just teasing him?

“You better do because I am all for not using condoms at all.”

“Oh.” Jared relaxed a little. “I wasn’t thinking very far, I guess.”

Chris laughed again. “Well, you can’t take it back. Exchanging medical information is a pretty big step. And,” he said, as he moved one hand and caressed Jared’s lips slowly, focusing on them intently, “I really enjoy coming in your mouth, so any sacrifice would be too little for me to get to do that.”

“Do you like my mouth that much?” Jared asked.

“Mm, I think it’s delicious and that it looks absolutely amazing wrapped around my cock and pulling all the juice out of my balls.”

“You sure don’t mince words,” Jared replied.

“Am I coming too hard at you?”

“I was lucky I closed my eyes in time,” Jared joked.

Chris chuckled and kissed Jared deeply. “You know, I think your mouth is good in many ways. I can barely wait to enjoy your ass completely bareback.”

“Is there such a thing as a partial bareback?” Jared asked, grinning.

“As I said. Your mouth is something else. Now, until I get everything straightened out, how about I go search for some pesky condoms, put one on and fuck you?”

Jared nodded enthusiastically.

“Undress,” Chris ordered as he got up. Jared obeyed and began right away. From the door, Chris looked at him. “Just wait for me, sexy.”

Jared looked back. “I wouldn’t be anywhere else.”

Chris rewarded him with another fond smile.

***

Mike was biting his nails and didn’t have the guts to leave the stall. Now he fucked up big time. He couldn’t call Jared and ask for advice, as it was too late, and most probably he was now with Chris, sleeping even, like normal people. Adrian, he didn’t dare to call. Also, he doubted Adrian even had his phone on. As Mike knew his other best friend, he was probably swimming in hot bodies by now.

That left him with nothing but his anxiety and utter panic as companions.

“Mike?” Someone called from outside.

It wasn’t Ryan’s voice, so Mike let out a breath of relief. Then, he re-became rightfully alarmed.

“I’m all right,” he replied loudly.

Jimmy came and knocked softly on the door. “Is it because of the booze?”

“No! I mean, yes! I think I got a bit fucked up,” Mike replied.

“Can I come in? I am pretty good at this kind of stuff. You know, because of my job.” Jimmy laughed good-naturedly.

“I’d rather sit here by myself and drown in my misery,” Mike said.

“Nonsense. There’s too little water in the toilet bowl to drown,” Jimmy joked and pushed open the door.

Mike stared at the cute bartender, hoping his guilt wasn’t transparent. Jimmy touched his forehead. “Have you managed to throw up?”

Mike just shook his head.

“I think you might feel a little better if you got some of what you drank out of your system.”

“No way. I can’t do that. It scares me to throw up because I feel like I can’t breathe.”

Jimmy looked at him, visibly concerned, and then his face changed a little. “Are you getting cold feet because of our little arrangement?”

Mike looked down and said nothing.

“Hey,” Jimmy called softly, “it’s okay. You can tell me. I thought that you would be okay with it, but, in all truth, I didn’t ask you. So you can just say if you don’t want to, you know.”

“Oh, fuck.” Mike covered his eyes. “Now, you must hate me. I practically had sex with your boyfriend, and now I don’t want to have sex with you!”

Jimmy began laughing. “I’m not the jealous type if that’s what you’re worried about.”

“What are you two birdies doing in the toilet?” Gino’s voice startled both of them.

Other people were coming and going, but their corner of the bathroom was claimed, so their little drama could unfold without that many witnesses, Mike thought without one trace of humor.

“We’ll just have to have fun by ourselves tonight,” Jimmy explained.

“What’s wrong with him?” Gino asked, pointing with his chin toward Mike.

“He’s not feeling that well.”

Mike remained mute. Was there a reason why Jimmy was lying to Gino? He could just say that Mike wasn’t feeling like being the third wheel in a threesome. It couldn’t be that much of a problem, right?

“Did he throw up?” Gino asked.

“Gino, let’s just call Mike a cab so that he can go home.”

“It’s all right. You two don’t have to worry about me so much,” Mike intervened.

Gino grimaced, and Mike wondered, all of a sudden, what Jimmy could see in him. He had no idea why his addled brain had come up with that, but that was what he believed, for a moment. Gino was handsome, but there was something arrogant in how he was carrying himself like he expected all the twinks in the universe to fall at his feet.

And it wasn’t anything like Adrian’s arrogance if that made any sense. Adrian was a bit playful, and it was like from the start, people knew they couldn’t take him seriously. Also, Mike had never known Adrian to take rejection badly, although he seemed pretty pissed about that Edward dude.

“Then I might just go home and hit the hay,” Gino said.

What? Mike’s ears perked up. If there was no threesome, the guy didn’t want to go home with his boyfriend?

“I’m sorry I ruined your night, guys,” Mike offered. “Do you have long until you finish your shift, Jimmy? You two should go home together.”

“It’s all right,” Jimmy replied and waved.

“I’m going home to my place,” Gino intervened, somewhat aggressively.

“You two don’t live together?” Mike asked, the question flying out of his mouth without being able to stop it.

Jimmy stole a quick, embarrassed look at him. “Let’s say we’re not at that stage in our relationship.”

But they were at that stage where they planned threesomes, Mike thought and felt unease washing over him. It appeared that, by accident, he had walked into a bit of a complicated situation.

“Raincheck, then?” Gino asked Mike, without paying attention to Jimmy, which Mike thought pretty rude.

“I don’t think so,” Mike said. “I’m not cut for this type of stuff.”

“Really?” Gino asked and frowned. “So you were planning to ditch me, just like that? He’s not sick, is he?” He turned toward his boyfriend.

Mike bit his lips hard. He had a knack for saying – and texting! – the wrong things tonight. “I wasn’t planning anything! And actually, you two came on to me, not the other way around.”

Jimmy threw him a distressed look but immediately began talking. “I’m sorry, Mike. I really am. I shouldn’t have assumed you would be into something like this.”

“I thought you said this guy was a sure thing,” Gino said to Jimmy.

Mike wanted to be somewhere else altogether. If only he could wish for that and disappear, it would be great.

“Mike isn’t prepared,” Jimmy explained, and Mike could read defensiveness in his voice. “We will just find someone else.”

“You’re always like this.” Gino snorted. “I guess it’s up to me to find a guy that won’t stand us up.”

Ah, now Gino cared about including Jimmy in the situation, but obviously, only so that he could put him down for being incapable of finding the right person for a threesome.

“I can do that,” Jimmy said quickly. “Stop jumping to conclusions.”

“I’m not jumping to anything,” Gino replied. “I’ll just bring someone.”

“I’d rather you didn’t,” Jimmy said and appeared a little cross as he said that.

“Mike!” Someone called for him.

Mike got to his feet. “Guys, stop fighting over me. Also, I should go.”

“We’re not fighting over you,” Gino said, in an irritated voice.

Now Mike had no idea what he had seen in Gino no longer than a week ago. In the harsh light of the bathroom, he appeared cold and uncaring. No matter how handsome he was, his features seemed twisted and unappealing.

“Mike!” Ryan called again, and Mike made himself squeeze through Gino and Jimmy, who were facing each other in the cramped place like they were about to get into a fight.

“There you are.” Ryan had a deep frown etched between his eyebrows, and he seemed quite upset.

Mike stopped, dead in his tracks. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Busy with the quarrel erupting between Jimmy and Gino, he had forgotten all about how he was about to lose his job, and in the most humiliating manner possible.

Ryan looked good, wearing the same plaid shirt as that Monday when they had hooked up shortly. Mike’s heart ached instantly.

“And who’s this guy?” Gino asked as he got out of the stall, followed by Jimmy, who tried to catch his arm.

What a fucking night. Mike turned toward Gino. “He’s my --”

Ryan placed a heavy hand on his shoulder. “I’m Mike’s boyfriend. Do you have a problem with that?”

Mike gaped like a fish. Jimmy’s eyes grew wide. “Do you have a boyfriend? This man is your boyfriend?”

Mike didn’t have it in him even to nod, that scared he was about Ryan’s statement.

“I can’t believe it!” Jimmy looked at him and frowned. “Let’s go, Gino,” he called for his boyfriend and pushed against Mike’s shoulder on his way out.

Mike just got out of the way. He totally deserved it. Gino threw him a disdainful look, but he didn’t push against him, like Jimmy. Instead, he gave Ryan a quick once-over. The smirk on his face disappeared quickly, though. Mike was pretty sure Ryan was giving Gino a stare to be remembered. He didn’t dare to turn and look.

“Let’s go home,” Ryan said and squeezed his shoulder to the point of making it painful.

Mike just nodded. All right, so he wouldn’t be fired in that bathroom, and Ryan was at least merciful enough to conduct such business somewhere away from other people. That was something he could live with.

***

“So, do I get upgraded to the bedroom?” Edward made a small gesture with his chin.

“Upgraded?” Adrian snorted. “Your Majesty, my humble abode is all yours. I could do you on the balcony if you just said the word.”

Edward’s lips twitched. Adrian leaned in and bit them softly, and Edward chased his mouth, biting back, a bit too hard. “I’d rather not do something so outrageously scandalous. And I am known to appreciate comfort, so please bear that in mind. What are you doing?”

Adrian laughed as he hiked Edward in his arms.

“Put me down this instant!”

He could, but he had something to prove, Adrian thought, and managed, not without struggle, to put Edward over one shoulder and walk with him into the bedroom where he slammed him down on the bed, without any preamble.

Without allowing Edward one moment more to protest, Adrian covered him with his body and kissed him deeply. “Are you saying that I’m bad at kissing? How about this?”

He covered Edward’s mouth again and pressed their mouths together while his tongue got busy. Edward’s resistance was slowly melting, and that meant that he was doing the right thing. If he could put his mind to it, Adrian could be an awesome kisser, he decided. So Edward would get his kisses if it meant that neither of them felt his lips at the end of the night.

Edward grabbed his head hard and kissed him back. It was like a battle, but one in which the competitors faced each other in a game of seduction. Adrian didn’t like losing, so he grabbed Edward by the shoulders after he slid his arms under him to keep him in place.

“Tell me, Your Majesty,” Adrian said breathily as he continued to bite and kiss and provoke, “tell me that I’m good.”

“Are you longing for my approval?” To his satisfaction, Edward’s voice was as strained as his.

“Yes.” Adrian could play that game. He wasn’t stupid. If he gave Edward what he wanted, heaven awaited.

“You do well enough.”

Adrian moved his lips across Edward’s perfectly shaved jawline and sank his teeth in an earlobe once he reached it. “This is not what I expect.”

“Would you like me to lie to you?”

“I would like you to be honest, and I think you had no one like me, Your Majesty.”

“I have had many men in my bed and my life.”

“But no one like me,” Adrian insisted.

“Is this what matters?” Edward hissed as Adrian snuck one hand between them to grab his erection.

“What matters is to let yourself feel this,” Adrian said.

Without any other unnecessary words, Adrian slid down on Edward’s body and caught his erect cock between his lips.

Edward inhaled sharply and grabbed a handful of Adrian’s hair. It didn’t hurt, but Adrian could appreciate it. After all, the way the slim fingers flexed and pulled gave him excellent indications of whether what he was doing was good or bad.

As things looked, he was doing pretty damn good. Adrian took hold of Edward’s cock and held it so that he could savor it properly.

“Damn it,” Edward said with a grunt. “I thought you wanted to fuck me, not this.”

“And? Since when do I do what you say?”

Edward’s only reply was another moan of unbridled pleasure. Adrian would have grinned in satisfaction, but his mouth was pretty busy. So, instead, he continued to suck with gusto, making sure to release Edward’s cock with a small pop now and then, only so that he could look at the engorged head and the way the thing pulsed in his hand, obviously much in agreement with its treatment.

“Adrian,” Edward warned in a breathless whisper.

Adrian stopped and got to his feet. Edward looked at him, seemingly a tad disoriented, his face flushed, his flawless skin covered by a thin layer of perspiration, and a single curl of hair rebelling from the perfect hairdo and gluing to his forehead.

“I’m getting a condom.” Adrian winked at the gorgeous man on his bed and got quickly busy with the rubber.

He grabbed the lube on his way to the bed. Edward tried to move with his back to him, but Adrian stopped him. “No. Like this.”

“Really? Missionary?”

Adrian just shrugged. “I want to look at your face.” Edward looked away. Adrian caught his chin and made him look back at him. “Just to make it clear, I want something real.”

Edward smirked. “Serving me my lessons back?”

“No. I want something real.”

Edward remained silent. Adrian was quick to use the lube on both of them, and if there was any discomfort experienced by his bed partner, nothing showed on that aristocratic face. He had spoken the truth. Edward excited him, he made him want more, so he didn’t want to miss one second of staring into that handsome face and gauge each moment of arousal, of realization that Adrian was truly good, good for him, and different from whomever Edward had ever had.

When he pushed inside, he wasn’t uncaring, but he didn’t allow Edward too much time to adjust. It was amazing to realize how well their bodies fit, as Adrian draped himself all over Edward’s sweaty body and bucked his hips to push all the way inside. There was no weirdness, no elbows, and knees in the way, which meant that Edward was more of an experienced bottom than he wanted to admit. He was pliant as he received Adrian into his body.

“Do you feel me, Your Majesty?” Adrian continued to move his hips and nothing else so that he could allow Edward to experience his cock alone.

“You’re big. Is that what you want to hear, Adrian?”

Adrian smiled. “I want to wreck you this night, and wreck you good.”

“I am not inexperienced. It would be hard to achieve such a purpose, especially since I have been in this position countless times. Unless you want to become unnecessary forceful.”

Adrian took one of Edward’s hands and placed it on his collar. “You’re the one with the power here. Pull me hard, and I’ll know I’m hurting you. Deal?”

Edward pulled at the leather collar. “I might pull at it hard when it’s too good. Will you stop?”

“Tell me what you want.” Adrian moved slowly, enjoying each small gasp from Edward, and the way his eyelids fluttered. “I’ll do everything you want.”

“Another time. I’ll use this blank check you’re giving me. Now, just fuck me like you mean it.”

Adrian grinned. “Sure thing, Your Majesty.”

Edward’s next aroused groan didn’t take him by surprise. Adrian cradled his partner’s head on his palms as he moved in and out, slowly at first, taking in every sign of pleasure from Edward. They were moving as one, and that was fucking amazing. Only tonight, Adrian had fucked so many others, but it was nothing compared to this. Perfect sexual compatibility that had to be. For that, he could live with Edward’s sharp tongue and pretentions. And since it wasn’t a relationship, any other complications were out of the question.

As he began moving faster and faster, Edward’s gasps increased in frequency, too. Now, he was pulling at Adrian’s collar hard, while his eyes were rolling in his head. Adrian didn’t have to look to know Edward was coming.

That was the real satisfaction of all that had happened that night, Adrian realized. “Exquisite, Your Majesty,” he whispered, and then finally turned toward his own pleasure.

It didn’t take him long. He had the sensation that he had been there for the entire time, and loud shouts of victory accompanied his release. “Yes, yes, yes!”

For a few moments after, he almost blacked out. Edward kept him close as his body trembled. Why was it so good with this man? Adrian was a simple man.

One minute later, he moved away and placed a small kiss on Edward’s shoulder. “When’s the next time we can do this?”

Edward laughed. “And here I was, believing you when you told me that you would keep me up all night long.”

“I will get it up again. Just say the word, and I’ll obey.”

Edward turned toward him. “You really are special, Adrian.”

Adrian grinned. “I hope you’re not saying like I’m slow in the head or something like that.”

The dark green eyes were shining. “Nothing like that.”

“So,” Adrian teased, “did you enjoy it or what?”

Edward made a small gesture at his body. Adrian took in with satisfaction the cum spread all over Edward’s abdomen and chest. “Nice load. I wish I could clean it up.”

“We’ll get to that. Like anyone in this day and age, before committing fully, we will prove our seriousness by presenting medical records.”

“I don’t go bareback,” Adrian said apologetically.

“Even if we’re both tested?” Edward asked, and appeared disappointed.

Adrian hesitated. “I don’t do attachment well.”

“Yet, it’s what I ask of you. And you know that I don’t mean it as a relationship in the romantic sense of the term. Is that what you worry about? I want us to enjoy each other’s cum.”

Adrian exhaled. “You make my mouth water, Your Majesty,” he said, as he threw one forearm over his eyes.

“Come on, Adrian. Not only in the beginning, but we will both get tested regularly, just to make sure. I’m a doctor. I know how important such things are.”

Adrian put his arm covering his face away. “You’re serious about this.”

Edward nodded.

“You like me.”

Edward rolled his eyes. “Would I have let you do this to me otherwise?” He pointed out at his body.

Adrian smirked. “Then let’s do this.”

“But no more parties with bottom boys sharing you,” Edward warned.

“When I have you?” Adrian threw Edward a look full of meaning.

Edward smiled contently. “You do have something of a seducer in you, after all, Adrian.”

“I’m doing my best for you.”

“Then I should take a quick shower and go back --”

“What? No way. Sleep here.”

“Why? We’re done, are we not?”

Adrian leaned in and suddenly pushed his nose into the hollow of Edward’s neck. “But, I need to smell you more.”

Edward laughed. “To create affinity? Is this what you’re trying to say?”

“Call it whatever. I want my sheets to smell of you. Until I see you again.”

“So, you don’t wash your sheets regularly?” Edward joked.

Adrian snickered but stood there without moving. “I was just trying to be romantic.”

“But we’re not in a romantic relationship,” Edward pointed out.

“I know. But anything like this seems to be to your liking, and I’m all for satisfying you.”

“True,” Edward admitted.

“Stay. Take your shower. But sleep here, in this bed, with me around you.”

Edward pushed himself up. “I should take that, too.” He gestured for the full condom, still on Adrian’s cock.

“Sure,” Adrian said.

He put his arms under his head and watched Edward pulling the condom off with care. Well, he wasn’t for relationships and all that, but he could get used to that. And since there weren’t any emotional entanglements, he had nothing to worry about.

***

Mike was small as he walked behind Ryan, but he stopped when they were in the parking lot. “Mr. Armstrong, I think it’s okay if you fire me here. I wouldn’t want to take much of your time.”

Ryan appeared not to hear him. He stopped in front of a car, sleek, but featuring a low profile in the vicinity of much gaudier vehicles. “Get inside.”

Mike stared a little, wondering what Ryan could mean by that. He watched his boss as he got behind the wheel and then opened the other door. “Are you coming today?”

He hurried and climbed in. Without another sound, he fixed his safety belt. Funny, how sober he felt, despite having drunken quite a lot. With his small body frame, he was usually a lousy candidate for drinking too much.

Ryan kicked the engine into gear and pulled out of the parking lot, without sparing Mike a glance. “Where do you live?”

Oh, home. That what Ryan meant. But when would he talk about firing Mike? In a quiet voice, Mike told him the address and some directions on how to get there. On their way there, they remained silent, Ryan focused on the road, and Mike too scared even to breathe.

He did breathe. The problem was that he could feel Ryan’s expensive cologne each time he inhaled, and that made him dizzy. Not because the scent was overpowering or anything like that, but because Mike couldn’t help feeling a tiny bit aroused, which was terribly fucked up since he would get fired soon, and no one in the whole universe could have a boner while waiting for something as terrible as that.

“Thank you for the ride, Mr. Armstrong,” he said when Ryan pulled in front of his building. “Have a good … night?”

The question mark remained unanswered. He had no idea what would happen next. Most probably, Ryan would wait until Monday to fire him properly. After all, it was pretty stupid to think that Ryan would just fire someone while giving him a ride home. The thought alone was so ridiculous that Mike couldn’t keep in a small snort.

Ryan had already stepped out of the car and was looking at him like he was a lunatic. Of course, that wasn’t off the mark seeing how Mike had drunk-texted, tried and failed to get some threesome action, and now had been given a ride home by his boss who would fire him as soon as the circumstances allowed.

“Anything funny?” Ryan’s voice was irritated.

Mike gulped. “No, sir. Good night.”

He began walking toward his building, trying hard not to stare back. The problem was, he realized only one second later, Ryan was following him in. “Do you know someone in this building?” he asked stupidly.

Ryan put one hand on his shoulder and pushed him inside the elevator. “What floor?”

Great, Mike thought. He had made such a fool of himself, that Ryan didn’t trust him now that he knew his address. So that meant that Ryan would see him to the door.

They were out on his floor, and after a few tries, Mike managed to put the key in and open the door. “I guess I am home,” he said and looked at Ryan over his shoulder.

Ryan stood close to him. Too close.

“So you don’t have to worry that I might --” Mike swallowed his words. He might, what? Drunk-text again?

“We have to talk.” Ryan followed him in.

Mike stopped in the middle of the small room, which served as a resemblance of a living room. His bedroom was even tinier, so that was as good as it got. And it wasn’t like Ryan wanted to see his bedroom, right?

“Sorry about all the mess,” he said as he gestured around.

“What mess?” Ryan asked as he threw a cursory look at the sofa, the TV, and the coffee table that made pretty much all the furniture Mike had there.

“I don’t know. It’s a way of saying,” Mike replied as he shifted his weight from one foot to another. “Do you want to sit down? Can I get you anything?”

Ryan let out an exasperated sigh. “This is not a social call, Mike.”

“Right,” Mike admitted. “You’re about to fire me.”

Ryan shook his head and then ran one hand over his face. He appeared a bit amused as he looked at Mike. “All I want from you is to explain yourself.”

Mike let his shoulders drop. “It would be much easier if you just fired me.”

“You’re one hell of a server technician, so I’m not about to let you go because you decided to torture me via phone texts.”

“Torture you?” Mike’s eyes grew wide.

“Maybe we should sit down for a bit.”

Mike followed Ryan as if his boss was the host, and he the guest. It was pretty stupid, but what of what he had done the entire night wasn’t?

“Are you playing with me?” Ryan asked directly.

Mike was sitting at the other end of the sofa, so, as small as that was, they were at a relatively safe distance from one another. Ryan seemed relaxed, sitting there and watching Mike with a strange look in his eyes.

“No, sir,” he said in a small whisper.

“I see. You don’t appear very drunk.”

“I guess,” Mike replied. “I don’t know how much I had.”

“Which means that you were pretty sober when you sent me those texts,” Ryan concluded.

“No!” Mike protested.

“I was expecting to find you wasted, but you seem fine,” Ryan pointed out.

“I was drunk when I texted,” Mike explained. “But then you called, and I realized what a big mistake I did, and then, poof, I was sober. Also, the cold air helped. I think.”

He made little to no sense. Ryan was toying with him, and any moment now, the other shoe would drop. A tense silence followed, and Mike didn’t dare to look up and at Ryan.

Then, he heard a small laugh.

“You’re one hell of a guy, aren’t you, Micah?” Ryan said.

“I thought I was just one hell of a server technician,” Mike replied. “And nobody calls me Micah.”

“Hmm. Then maybe I should. Seeing how I was so special.”

“I don’t remember saying that,” Mike mumbled.

“Right. Good thing I have all your texts so that we can talk about them at large.”

“No,” Mike moaned and buried his face into his hands.

“Oh, yes,” Ryan said, and he appeared to be enjoying himself quite a lot. “Let’s see … The first one. You should be sorry for being so handsome. Really, who talks like that? It’s like you’re from a hotline ad or something.”

In Ryan’s mouth, those words seemed even more disastrous. Mike kept his hands firmly on his face.

“How do I talk exactly? I wasn’t aware that I could have a fruitful career recording ASMR videos.”

Mike pulled his knees up and embraced them with his arms while keeping his face hidden.

“Well? Are you going to tell me or not?”

What could he tell? “Please, just fire me,” he moaned.

“No. I have no intention of doing that. Leaving aside my ability to talk like a hotline performer, let’s see the next. You should be sorry for messing me up. FYI, two hot men are waiting for me right now so that we could have a threesome. A threesome, do you get it? I shouldn’t be thinking of you! Exclamation mark. Hmm. So I should be sorry. Will it help if I apologize?” Ryan offered.

Mike pulled his head out. It was a bit hard to breathe. “You don’t have to apologize. That was just me, being stupid.”

“I don’t know. Via text, you sound pretty intense. And I thought you were nothing but shy and nervous. Ah, which brings us to the last text, through which you challenged me to offer a reply. So you’re not saying anything? I guess for you it was just another blowjob. But for me, it wasn’t. For you, it was just another Monday night, going around seducing the shy and nervous type. What did you even mean by that? Shy and nervous is nobody’s type! I will go and have that threesome now. Well, I must admit that your challenging me was quite compelling.”

Mike risked a small look at Ryan. It appeared as if the distance between them was no longer so significant. “Compelling how?”

Ryan’s eyes shone with something dark and dangerous. “No way in hell I would let you get involved in a threesome if I could help it.”

Mike was afraid to breathe. He just kept looking at Ryan, and, for a few long seconds, they both remained silent.

“It wasn’t just another blowjob,” Ryan said in a quiet, low voice. “Do you understand what I’m saying, Mike?”

He didn’t reply. He could still not breathe normally.

Ryan sighed and straightened up in his seat, looking away from Mike. “We can’t, Mike. Do you understand?”

“I do,” Mike said meekly.

“I don’t think you do.” Ryan sounded irritated again.

“I won’t do it again. I was just drunk. Look, I’m going to do what I should have done the moment I learned you were my boss. I’m going to delete your number.”

Mike pulled out his phone and, with trembling hands, began browsing through his list of contacts, wanting to delay the moment, no matter how wrong it was to do that.

A steady hand covered the screen of his phone and then pulled the device away from him. “Don’t.” Ryan’s voice was tense.

Mike turned toward his guest and didn’t protest at all as hot lips took his, and he was kissed as he had dreamed for days and nights.

Like all good things, it had to come to an end, and Mike kept his eyes closed shut even as Ryan moved away.

“I’ll be on my way,” Ryan said and stood up.

Mike opened his eyes and stood up, too. “What does this mean?” he asked, as he started pulling at the hem of his t-shirt.

“That I’ll have to go home and try to catch some sleep for what remained of this night,” Ryan replied.

For a moment, Mike snickered. He would have offered the same answer if asked. “But … the kiss?” he whispered.

Ryan looked at him, and his eyes were filled with unhidden pain. “I can’t afford anything else.”

Mike nodded as if he understood. If anything, he was the most confused he had ever been. He remained standing, even long after the door closed.

TBC

 

Copyright © 2020 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 10
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

30 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I dont like ryan right now. 

Ryan has his reasons to keep the distance :)

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, johnnyboy2285 said:

So intense. I was jumping up and down reading it!

I love this story and the characters are great. 

 

Thank you! It's good to know that people enjoy it!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

So Mike doesn’t get fired on a toilet on a Saturday night; but it’s worst, he gets a forbidden kiss with promises of no more, even when their workplace keeps them close.

Adrian exerts his dominance upon the dominator, and perhaps a little crack of the relationship dam is forming on both sides of that dam.

Jared is blindingly pressing to fill a relationship void when even his gut feelings are telling him things are not entirely as they seem with Chris.

My oh my, what a mess the boys are making of growing up emotionally, but then again life gives us skinned knees from the sport of it all.

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 12/25/2020 at 8:37 AM, Philippe said:

So Mike doesn’t get fired on a toilet on a Saturday night; but it’s worst, he gets a forbidden kiss with promises of no more, even when their workplace keeps them close.

Adrian exerts his dominance upon the dominator, and perhaps a little crack of the relationship dam is forming on both sides of that dam.

Jared is blindingly pressing to fill a relationship void when even his gut feelings are telling him things are not entirely as they seem with Chris.

My oh my, what a mess the boys are making of growing up emotionally, but then again life gives us skinned knees from the sport of it all.

 

Yes, Mike got a totally different outcome from the night's events! The cracks in what is shaping up between Adrian and Edward will continue to develop, without a doubt, and Jared ... sigh, you're right when you're right!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..