Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 8,119 Words
  • 1,908 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Friends, Sexcapades, And Love Affairs - 12. The Awakening Of Edward Hastings

Chapter Twelve - The Awakening Of Edward Hastings

Adrian munched on his lower lip as his eyes danced on the menu in front of him. Rich people did nothing by half, or so it seemed. “So we can have our balls licked and stuff?” he asked Edward directly.

Edward chuckled. “I would like to believe that you feel more adventurous than this, Adrian.”

“Also, all this, I want you to do it to me, not someone else,” Adrian added.

“It wouldn’t count as cheating,” Edward said.

“Why? Some dudes would come and perform this sort of stuff on us, right?” If he looked around, he could tell some of the patrons were already serviced by personnel specially trained. Not far from them, a beautiful twink was jizzing in a guy’s glass. His companion had probably ordered a blowjob or a ball licking by the expression of pure ecstasy on his face and how funny the table seemed to move.

All right, that stuff was getting his cock rock hard, but he had a different perspective from Edward.

“It would be just a rendered service,” Edward explained.

“Nope. It would be cheating,” Adrian concluded. “So, no, we won’t order anything.”

“Just look a little more,” Edward insisted. “You can’t disappoint me like this.”

Adrian had a mind to argue, even if it could put him on Edward’s bad side. It was a risk he was willing to take. After all, they were in an exclusive relationship, and he wanted to make sure that his partner understood it. Also, he had an inkling that Edward was still testing him, and he didn’t plan on losing. As appealing as the idea of having beautiful twinks swallowing his cock was, Adrian liked to believe that he had started to be a bit more elevated lately, mainly because of Edward.

Even if it wasn’t a relationship in the old fashioned sense of the term, what he had with Edward trampled everything else, regardless of how exciting it sounded on paper. He continued to read the special menu just to convince Edward that he was giving it as much thought as possible.

“What’s this?” Adrian pointed at the bottom of the page at the golden symbol that appeared to be a key crossed by heavily drawn metal bars. When he touched the symbol, he realized it was embossed.

Edward grimaced. “Just Brown’s repertoire being included because he’s a bastard who likes to flaunt his abilities.”

“Brown? That bully from before?”

Edward nodded and pretended to look at the menu, although Adrian could tell he had to know it by heart by now.

“All right, we’ll do that, then.”

Edward quirked an eyebrow. “You don’t even know what it is about.”

“What is it about?”

“A vulgar display of Brown’s ability to break into his current acquisition.”

“So it’s a show. Does it take place in a dungeon or something?”

“Close enough. The basement. Why would you want to watch a BDSM show, Adrian?”

“Because this guy got to you and quite easily just earlier. I want to know why.”

“There’s nothing to know,” Edward protested. “He’s annoying, and that’s the end of the story.”

“Well, you told me to pick something from the menu, and I did. So, since you don’t want to say why he bothers you so much, we’re going to watch him. When is this show scheduled?”

“There are a few events that will take place first. Brown’s show, when it happens, is usually the last.”

“Then let’s sip some of these expensive cocktails in the meantime. And I want to kiss you.”

Edward didn’t seem in a good mood anymore. Adrian was sorry for making him uncomfortable, but he wasn’t there to behave like an obedient dog. “If you want to kiss me, you will have to work for it,” Edward said.

Adrian smiled. “So, you want me to make you shine, right?”

“Did I say anything about that?”

“Not directly, but, pretty much, yes. So what’s to do around here to make it happen?”

“Adrian, I don’t intend to lend you to anyone, and I know you’re not the type to sell out, so that leaves us with not so much. I would have liked you to prove your prowess by ordering as much as you could from the menu, but you are stubborn.”

“And you don’t get it,” Adrian replied. It was funny to be the one with a clear head for a change. “All these handsome men around me don’t amount to how much sexiness you have in your pinky. How about that?”

Edward stared at him, and then he smiled. “It was a mistake to bring you here. I’m afraid you want a relationship.”

“I’m not falling for that trap, Edward. You are not by far as sneaky as you think yourself to be. I want to fuck you, and I think you’re sexy as hell, but I have zero feelings for you.” Just as he spoke the words, Adrian was fully aware he was lying through his teeth. He just hoped Edward wouldn’t read him.

“Then why refuse to indulge in this sex buffet?” Edward gestured around them.

Adrian shrugged. “Once you taste caviar, you don’t just go back to eating corndogs on the street.”

“Is that supposed to be a compliment?”

Adrian smiled and placed one hand on Edward’s thigh, as high as he could. “Take it as you want. And we’ll see what this Brown guy is made of. I bet he’s lame.”

“Actually,” Edward pursed his lips, “he’s quite good at what he does.”

“Oh, so you admire him. That explains a few things.”

“I don’t admire him. Where do you get such ideas?”

“I’m not going to reply to that. I see you’re a bit pissed, and I think you’re frigging sexy with pouty lips like this. It makes me want to give your sexy mouth a workout.”

Edward blushed and averted his eyes. Adrian had a feeling that he was starting to get what Edward was really about. He was on the right path. As superior and almighty as Edward acted, there was something he wanted that no one was supposed to learn about him.

“I need to go to the bathroom. I hope you’ll be even more pissed when I get back.”

Edward threw him a killer look. Adrian just needed a small pretext to get the lay of the land, and that without Edward following his every move. He could always pretend that he got lost a little if his absence were too long.

On his way through the rows of tables where shameless sex acts happened in full display, Adrian noticed the waiter from earlier walking toward what looked to be a well-stocked bar. He reached for him and caught his elbow slightly. Germaine turned on his heels with an annoyed expression on his pretty face but schooled it into a neutral demeanor the moment he set eyes on Adrian. “How can I help you, sir?”

“It’s actually Adrian.” He hoped his friendly tone would out the waiter at ease, but no such luck.

“I’m not allowed to address the patrons on their first names.”

“Okay, cool. Listen, could you please give me some pointers? What’s around here to do to, you know, make my partner look good?”

Germaine threw him a sidelong glance. “You are here with Mr. Hastings.”

“Yes.”

“You don’t appear to be his usual style.”

“Correct.” Adrian was increasingly curious about where that was going.

“Then I surmise that the,” Germaine hesitated for a second as if he was careful to choose the right words, “temptations around don’t appeal to you.”

Adrian shrugged. “Color me not impressed.”

His remark was met with a thin smile. “I don’t quite believe you, but you do appear clever enough not to give in. It’s all but a shiny bubble.”

“Hmm,” Adrian acknowledged Germaine’s description of the orgy surrounding them.

“There is the contest, of course, but, usually, it is all about who appears to be the most depraved.”

“The contest?”

Germaine moved closer to him, holding his tray so that he could disguise their conversation as something related to drinks and the like. “Masters bring their playthings here,” he said, as his voice dropped to a whisper, “so that they could prove themselves better than the rest. It’s all a pissing contest if you’re asking me, but they use pawns for it. I don’t see you going low for this kind of thing.”

“Hmm, and is there anything, in particular, I should know about this contest so that I can increase my chances to earn first place?”

Germaine seemed taken aback by Adrian’s question. “Are you like the rest, then?”

“No way.” Adrian could bet his smile was proof enough because he noticed Germaine returning it. “And your effort is much appreciated. I tip well.”

“People don’t tip here. It is understood that we’re paid enough, so there is no need for such commonplace practices. Assholes.”

Adrian could bet Germaine could use being tipped. He got that. “Well, I’m not like most people here. So if I say that I tip, I will.”

“All right. Just for the record, I’m not holding my breath, no offense.”

“None taken. I’ll let facts prove my worth. Now, shoot.”

“The judges are a bunch of ill-mannered, sarcastic, and jaded pricks. They believe they have seen everything and tried everything. It takes a certain amount of twisted perversion to prevent them from yawning. So, you must shock them if you want to prove yourself.”

“Okay. Anything else?”

“The prize is more than just bragging rights for the owner. It’s also a ten grand check.”

Adrian chuckled. “What a bunch of cheapskates. I bet that’s pocket change for them.”

“It is,” Germaine admitted with a sigh. “And it adds to their greed of seeing other people groveling at their feet for what they consider peanuts. What I want to warn you about is that others won’t hesitate to throw all their dignity out the window for this. Not only for the money but also for the vain hope that they could become part of this world. So, be aware.”

“Thank you for the warning. And I won’t forget that you helped me.”

“All right. The best of luck, Adrian. It should start in ten minutes, so you should hurry.”

Germaine offered him the last details when Adrian felt a shadow hovering over them. The next thing he saw was a paw grabbing Germaine’s chest. “What’s up, tits?”

Germaine turned red as a beet and tried to move away from the invasion.

“If it isn’t Brown the Bully,” Adrian said. “Aren’t plenty of naked people willing to be abused around here? Why do you have to harass the working staff?”

Brown stopped fondling Germaine’s chest. The waiter seized the opportunity and scurried away. “Eddy’s nasty gorilla.”

Adrian snorted. “Better a gorilla than an oversized squirrel.”

Brown quirked an eyebrow.

“Earlier, you were all after my nuts,” Adrian explained.

Brown laughed. He pointed a finger at Adrian. “You think you’re funny.”

“And you just sexually harassed a waiter. For the record, he’s not on the menu.”

Brown’s grin turned crooked. “Germaine has something up his ass. But I like the ones who play hard to get the best.”

“Something tells me he isn’t playing hard to get. He just doesn’t like you.”

“I can have dozens of boys like him,” Brown replied.

“Then go fondle their tits,” Adrian shot back. “This guy just isn’t into you.”

“And you know this how?” Brown narrowed his eyes and watched Adrian carefully. “You’ve been here for five minutes tops, plaything.”

Brown wanted to rile him up, but Adrian was prepared. “His nipples turned inward, disgusted by your touch.”

“Again, funny. Not.”

“I don’t give a damn what you think, and I’m not here to entertain you, anyway.”

Brown laughed, a loud, obnoxious laugh. “So far, you’ve proven yourself plenty entertaining, trust me. But if you hope to be the one and only for that exquisite diamond lily you came with, you’re wrong. He doesn’t need you or anyone like you. Let’s say it’s not your fault. Your blood runs red, and his is blue.”

“That was almost poetic,” Adrian said and offered an all-knowing grin. “Some people might believe you chose the wrong hobby.”

For a moment, Brown seemed unsure of whether he understood Adrian’s allusion or not.

“I convinced Edward to attend your little show. I’m curious.”

Brown quirked an eyebrow, and then his lips stretched into a smile. “Good job, plaything. You’re basically bringing Eddy exactly where I want him to be.”

“Edward doesn’t like you at all. For me, he will endure the ordeal of watching you playing dom to some unfortunate fellow.”

“Oh, we will see about that,” Brown said and made his teeth flash for an instant.

Adrian did feel a bit unsettled, but he chose not to show it. “We’re going to sit in the back and laugh all the time.”

“Immature,” Brown commented. “But that’s Eddy’s MO for playing safe. He would never fall for a man-child, hence his criteria for choosing his playthings. You won’t last long. Now, I should mingle with people of my own status. If I were to spend too much time with you, I might get contaminated by your middle-class mannerisms. And I can’t have that. Toodles!”

Really, who said that these days? Adrian had to admit he was intrigued. And now he needed to rush and get himself registered for the contest. Edward must be fuming by now, he thought, but he also believed that he would be forgiven once he proved himself.

***

Getting accepted and allowed to climb on the stage had been a breeze, but now Adrian was staring in stunned silence at a young man fisting himself with all his might. At the same time, the judges, a colorful group featuring all ages and fashion styles, appeared to be anything but interested in the display in front of them. He had no idea the human body could be that flexible. It seemed that everyone was willing to test his limits once he got there, and that made Adrian despise equally the rich dudes throwing such contests and those who felt desperate enough to participate.

“Adrian, Adrian!” Someone called for him in an irritated voice.

Adrian looked down and saw Edward, who was struggling to draw his attention. He crouched and waved at Edward, who rolled his eyes and walked closer. “What’s up, boss? Or should I call you master?”

Edward pursed his lips. “Get down from there,” he whispered angrily. “This is no place for you. I chose you because I thought you wouldn’t be interested in such mundane things as money.”

“Your Majesty,” Adrian said lovingly, “I’m here to make you proud.”

“Nonsense,” Edward jabbered on. “These people only make fools of themselves. Are you this willing to play their game?”

Adrian chuckled. “Don’t worry. I won’t play their game; I’m going to break it.” With that, he stood up and walked over to the line, without one look back. Edward would just have to wait and see.

He was the only one with all his clothes on, but Adrian hoped that would make the judges pay attention to him in particular in that sea of naked bodies. The spectators were in a frenzy, catcalling, and throwing dirty words at the naked men on stage.

Adrian pretended not to see anything. He knew exactly what he needed to do. So, when he walked in front of the savage group of judges, he was ready.

“And what are you supposed to show us,” one of the judges searched his name, “Adrian?”

“Me, not much, and that’s exactly the point. I am a master of restraint.”

A man in a feathery hat all colors of the rainbow leaned forward and watched him through crystal-studded eyelashes. How he could see anything was beyond Adrian’s comprehension. “Enlighten us.”

“Bring anyone here, have him do whatever he thinks he can do, and I won’t get it up for him,” Adrian said with determination.

“So you’re impotent,” the judge shouted, making the entire room burst into laughter.

No, the situation wouldn’t get out of hand, Adrian decided. Well aware of the sardonic smile on his lips that made the one on the judge’s face fade, he said it loud and clear, “No, there’s only one person who does it for me. For him, and only him, I can be hard for hours.” He knew Edward was watching him, but Adrian didn’t plan on turning and looking back because that would have weakened his resolve.

“That’s an interesting skill,” another judge commented. This one appeared older and wore a perfectly tailored suit. “But we want to see you naked.”

“No deal,” Adrian replied.

“You’re out of line,” the older judge said. “You don’t make the rules here.”

“Rules are boring,” Adrian said and made sure that the judge’s eyes met his. “I don’t care for rules.”

The judges whispered to one another. Eventually, the eccentric one said, “Fine. But you must allow the others to touch your cock. I suppose you would at least let us see that. You know, to judge just how limp it can be while being stimulated by our finest pleasure givers.”

Laughter followed. Adrian shrugged. “Okay.”

“And, to make sure that you are not simply an impotent brought in our midst to have us look like fools, your owner will have to come on stage and prove to everyone he can get you hard. With just a touch.”

Adrian tensed. If Edward said ‘no’ to that, the plan would fall through. There was silence, and all the judges looked past him, obviously at the person who needed to agree to that.

“It’s all right,” Edward said, quite loudly. “I’ll let Adrian prove himself first.”

Adrian exhaled. “Then bring it on,” he said, and the eccentric judge gestured for a group of young men dressed in scanty clothes to come forward. They smiled like the world was their oyster; Adrian begged to differ.

***

Adrian winced while his cock was licked, sucked, and rubbed for the umpteenth time. At this point, he was starting to get worried over being able to get it up for Edward. His resolve had been steel. It hadn’t been easy, but it hadn’t been hard either, pun intended. All he had to do had been to look around and see that flashy world for what it was. They fooled themselves over being in it for the pleasure, but Adrian only saw the glint of greed in some eyes, and that of ugly satisfaction at making other human beings behave like that on the faces of the ones in charge.

If he had been there only for the kink, he would have enjoyed the show for what it was and for the kink. He would have skipped the ugly bits, and skimmed over others, and gotten his pleasure as usual.

But now, he was involved, and under the harsh lights projected on stage for better viewing, many of those around him looked ugly under all that polish. He drew one deep breath when he was finally left alone.

“Well?” He turned toward the judges.

The one with the feathery hat pushed a long pencil against Adrian’s flaccid penis, bending over the table awkwardly. “I am, indeed, impressed. It’s unconventional, and we’re all here about achieving satisfaction. But, yes, you convinced us. There is only one last part. I hope your owner can make you come. I seriously doubt you have a working sex organ there at this point.”

Edward jumped on the stage. He appeared slightly flushed, and Adrian realized that being on display like that must have had that effect on him. Right now, he didn’t know whether it was a good or a bad thing. Adrian grunted and forced a smile as Edward’s smooth hand covered his cock. Their eyes met. Then Edward moved his away. “I will make him hard, but I will not have him come for you because there is no such agreement.”

The judges gasped in collective indignation. Apparently, Adrian wasn’t the only one breaking the rules tonight. He lost himself in the sea of green as he stared into Edward’s eyes. Not getting it up? What a joke. Edward only had to wrap his hand around him, and his cock grew to full length.

Edward only turned him slightly so that everyone could see. Adrian didn’t care. He was proud of his cock, but mostly, he was proud of the man beside him. Edward pushed his cock back inside his dress pants, making him grunt. Now the problem was to get it back to sleep. But it was small suffering compared to how shocked everyone seemed to be.

Adrian leaned in and whispered in Edward’s ear, “Did I break the game or what?”

“We are not satisfied at all, and, just for the record, no one should ever try to pull the same prank on us again, but,” the judge with the enormous hat said, “in the light of how interested everyone has been in this contest round compared to our past sessions, it is our unanimous decision to offer the prize to Mr. Adrian Rossi.”

Everyone clapped as if on cue.

“I think I must collect my check,” Adrian said to Edward.

Edward stopped him. “If you want to break the game for real, you shouldn’t.”

“Just wait and see,” Adrian promised.

He took the check and stared at it, while the judges fawned over him for a while. Not satisfied, my ass, Adrian thought. “Thanks for the dough,” he said and jumped off the stage.

Everyone followed him with their eyes. Adrian made himself way through the sea of people until his eyes fell on the person he wanted to see. Germaine’s eyes turned into saucers when Adrian dropped the check on his tray. “I told you I tip well.” And then he added, “Maybe split it with the others?” He gestured to the other waiters leaning against the bar, in as much shock as everyone else.

“Sure,” Germaine said, and his face stretched into a smile.

The working staff began clapping now, and this time, Adrian knew that their admiration and gratitude were genuine. If the other people in the room took offense, they either knew how to hide it well, or they were in too much shock to understand what had just happened. In their perfect little world, most probably, no one believed that a guy below their station could give away that kind of money on what seemed like a whim.

Adrian liked to believe that it was a calculated move. In that world, in which he only had to be because of Edward, he needed allies with eyes and ears everywhere. Yes, calculated, he told himself once more as he watched Edward walking over to him. The green eyes were shining, and Adrian couldn’t recall seeing them like that. There was a key to that man’s heart, and Adrian believed that he had just found it.

“I think we need to withdraw to one of the private rooms for a little breather,” Edward said, loud enough for those around them to take a hint.

They did appear interested in making his acquaintance now, but Adrian couldn’t care less. Now he just wanted to see the inside of a private room in that place. Edward linked one hand around his arm and guided him away from the crowd.

***

Adrian plopped down on the fluffy pillows on the giant bed and put on a smirk. “So, Master,” he said as he placed his hands under his head and crossed his ankles, “what did you think?”

Edward began pacing the room. There was a sort of energy going through him, and Adrian was curious to learn all about it. “That was … different, Adrian!”

“Yeah, different,” Adrian confirmed. “But did you like it?”

“Why did you do it?”

Adrian paused to think his next words carefully. “Your rich world is full of assholes, Edward, and not the nice kind. I wanted to show them that a middle-class gorilla like myself can take them down a peg or two.”

“So you didn’t do it for me, then?” Edward seemed intrigued.

“I’m not going to lie to you, Edward.” Adrian was well aware he was walking a thin line. But Brown’s words from earlier were still irking him. If he wanted Edward, really wanted him, he needed to show no signs of weakness, no matter how honest they were. “I didn’t think of you at all,” he added, lying through his teeth.

Edward stopped and looked at him. And then, he burst into laughter. “I thought you were an honest man, Adrian.”

Ah, damn, caught. “Hey, I’m trying. I’m still to figure out how to make you fall head over heels with me.”

Edward laughed out loud. “That is an ambitious goal, Adrian. But I don’t fall head over heels. Never.”

“Famous last words,” Adrian said with a smirk. “We’ll see about that.”

“Oh, Adrian,” Edward said, and his voice was now kind, “you see how I live. It’s not that I don’t want to, as you may think. It’s that it’s impossible. I’ve seen everything and tried everything.”

Adrian laughed. “Oh, damn, the plight of the rich. Should I pity you now? I’m here to tell you that all you’ve seen here is one hundred percent garbage.”

“Excuse me?” Edward said, slightly affronted.

“Yeah. Is anyone here in it for anything genuine? That guy put his arm up his own ass to his elbow. And for what? If he had gone to star in some porn movie and done that, at least he would have been paid fair and square.”

Edward seemed a bit puzzled. “So the sex acts around us, tonight, didn’t impress you at all?”

“At first, they did. But it’s not my kind of party.”

“You’ve been to some sex parties before, a lot tamer than this one. I thought you would like this no-restriction type of entertainment.”

Adrian shrugged. “The motivation is all wrong. Fucked up for real. When I went to sex parties before, I was there to feel pleasure pure and simple, not score points on some invisible leaderboard that only some jaded rich people cared about. I understand that everyone’s hanging on this social ladder, but life is more than just about impressing your peers and trying to climb a little higher.”

Edward watched him in disbelief. “Wow, Adrian. I didn’t know you mastered in psychology.”

“I’ve learned some since I work in advertising, and one needs to know how the human mind works. But I’m not a shrink if that’s what you’re asking.”

“Well, I’m impressed. But I feel a bit insulted. Tonight, you looked down on all of us.”

Adrian pushed himself up. “No. Don’t lump yourself with the others. And I did think of you, too. I wanted you to be the top dog for a change, even if only for a little while.” He walked over to Edward and stopped in front of him. “How did it feel?”

Edward cocked his head. His hands were in his pockets, and he didn’t appear interested to touch Adrian. But the eyes didn’t lie. They glinted in the soft, subdued light, and he was licking his lips now and then. “It was exhilarating for a moment. Most of the time, I worried that you would make total fools of us both.”

Adrian put his arms around Edward and pulled him close. “Then you should have a little faith.”

It felt so good to kiss. Edward’s lips were firm and pleasant as they press slightly like they wanted to bite him. Adrian wasn’t at all about doing things by half. He caught Edward’s bottom lip with his teeth, and then he launched a full-scale attack. Edward allowed it for a short while and then pushed him away.

“We’re supposed to be here only so that I can scold you for your behavior. It’s what everyone thinks.”

“I don’t give a fuck what everyone thinks,” Adrian replied. With a wince, he adjusted the snake in his pants. It was enough to kiss Edward once, and he was ready.

“Well, it’s also that show you wanted us to attend. It should start shortly. Unless you changed your mind.” Edward examined his watch.

Adrian had a mind to skip it. But he was here tonight because he needed to know everything about Edward. “Okay, then let’s do that, too. Hey, aren’t you supposed to yell at me now just so that others think you really ripped me a new one?”

Edward laughed. “The rooms are soundproof, Adrian.”

“Ah, great.” Adrian pulled Edward to him once more and, this time, when he kissed him, he made exaggerated obscene sounds.

“Won’t you stop it?” Edward scolded him, but his voice was low, and his face was flushed again.

Adrian needed to check, though. He put one hand on Edward’s crotch. Yeah, that thing was rock hard. He gave it a short rub through the dress pants. Edward grunted in response.

Adrian pulled away. “So, let’s see what Brown the Bully has in mind as entertainment.” He didn’t repress a smirk as he noticed Edward biting his lips in palpable frustration. “Don’t worry; when we get back home tonight, you’ll get fucked into tomorrow.”

That seemed to have a desirable effect on Edward. The lip-biting intensified. A little frustration didn’t hurt anyone. “Sometimes, you’re a bit of a prick, Adrian.”

“Hey, delayed gratification should feel good, right?”

“What do you know about delayed gratification?”

“Hmm, not much. But I’m learning,” Adrian said cheerfully.

***

The basement was, seemingly, properly decorated for the occasion. The walls had been modified so that the basement did give the feeling of a medieval dungeon, but, of course, the air conditioning units discreetly hidden in the ceiling pumped fresh, clean air for everyone to breathe. The electric torches on the walls were a nice touch, but Adrian still believed everything to be artificial and forced. These people were trying too much. Maybe having too much money had that effect on some. They could no longer tell genuine from fake.

“We should sit here,” Edward said.

Adrian had told Brown that they would sit the farthest in the back, but now he felt that Edward was too shy to sit in the front row. That was something he couldn’t accept; anything this Brown dude thought he had on Edward, even if it was only an imaginary advantage, it had to disappear tonight.

“No, let’s just stay over there,” Adrian proposed and pointed at the front row.

People were starting to push them from behind, so Edward made a small frustrated sound and followed him. Adrian threw a cocky look around. If they hadn’t understood it by now, these people had to, now. He was no plaything, and Edward wasn’t his lord and master. They were partners.

A massive X-cross was placed in the middle of the stage. A curtain fell, preventing the audience from seeing what was going on, and people around began whispering excitedly.

“Have these folks never been to a school play?” Adrian whispered in Edward’s ear.

Edward threw him an annoyed look. “For the record, Adrian, making me sit in the front row tramples how happy you’ve made me feel tonight.”

“You’re such a spoiled brat,” Adrian said. “But I have the remedy for you, don’t worry.”

“How can you call me a brat? I’m older than you.”

Adrian smirked. “It doesn’t matter. When I get to spank your lovely ass, you won’t feel this superior.”

Edward gasped, and then the height of his cheeks colored. “Sometimes, Adrian, you just say the strangest things.”

Right. Adrian smiled, satisfied with himself.

The curtain lifted, revealing a handsome young man, muscular and displaying body hair in all the right places, tied to the X-cross, and wearing a black cover over his head down to his chin. His beautiful muscles were already stretched, and there was a thin film of perspiration that made his skin glisten, most probably in anticipation of what would follow.

Brown came into view, as well. His jacket was gone, and he had rolled the sleeves of his dress shirt up to his elbows. The man did have a dangerous appeal, Adrian thought, as he followed, just like anyone else, how Brown moved to a nearby table. He seemed focused on the torture tools displayed in front of him, letting his hands hover over them as if he wasn’t already decided what to use first.

Not for one moment did he turn toward the audience or say anything. For what it was worth, he did seem invested in what he was doing.

“Are we going to witness something illegal?” Adrian asked Edward.

“No. Everything happening here tonight is consensual.”

Adrian had a mind to tell Edward how Germaine had definitely not given his consent to have his chest fondled by no other than the man on stage right now. He had a feeling Brown wasn’t that particular about following the rules.

Could it be that why Edward felt attracted to him? Adrian examined surreptitiously how Edward’s face changed as he watched Brown. Yes, there was an attraction there. Adrian could see a certain degree of aversion, too, but even that contributed to the fascination he could read in those aristocratic features.

Whatever it was, Adrian would get to the bottom of it. It was clear as day that Edward despised Brown, but it was a part of that man that he felt drawn to, nonetheless. Brown knew it, too, and that made Adrian even more determined to win that battle.

Eventually, Brown settled for the first instrument he intended to use. Adrian had to admit that it looked frightening. It was a dark spear made of metal with what looked like a very sharp tip. The audience gasped, and the tied man jerked his head in its direction, probably dreading what would happen to him next.

“The human body,” Brown began reciting in a low husky voice, “is a beautiful thing. It can take so much. And it can also draw pleasure from pain.”

The sharp tip of the spear connected with one of the perky nipples of the tied man. The instant reply was a loud hiss.

“Of course, it is all about knowing that fine line and exploiting it,” Brown continued. The metal tip grazed around the nub of flesh, teasing it. “Too much, and you’ll cross it.”

A sharp cry followed. Adrian winced. It looked like Brown liked to illustrate his words with actions. Was that what Edward was into? Blood play? Adrian stared at his partner and saw that Edward was as aghast as he was.

Could it be that he had been wrong about Edward’s attraction toward that nasty man playing dom in front of them only because he could abuse his power?

“Don’t worry. It was just a small demonstration of what could happen if you’re not careful,” Brown said.

Adrian took in the devilish grin on Brown’s face. He obviously enjoyed the dread he instilled in the audience more than the torture he applied to that young man who had had the unfortunate idea that it would be good to place himself at the whims of that rich prick. Adrian could only hope the pay was good enough.

Brown continued to tease the young man’s skin, descending on his abdomen until the sharp tip rested against his cock. “There are many ways of teasing one’s flesh. But maybe sharp objects aren’t exactly what would work best. Don’t you think?”

Adrian stared in disbelief at the fucking prick. He knew precisely where Brown was looking. Or, better said, whom he was looking at. He wasn’t talking with the audience; he only had eyes for Edward.

The expression of disgust on Edward’s face had faded; now, what Adrian saw was the fascination he had thought he had caught a glimpse of earlier that night. So, Brown would put on a show only for Edward. That was interesting.

But Brown was wrong. He must have thought that having Edward watch him would give him all the pointers to drive home that hidden attraction and take advantage of it, but he was wrong. Adrian was the rogue character here. He would use Brown’s experiment to his advantage. If Brown thought he would get something out of it, he was wrong. So very, very wrong.

“Will you get on with it?” Adrian said out loud. “Some of us don’t have all night, and this is starting to get boring.”

A few laughs here and there made the tension in the room drop a notch. Edward squeezed Adrian’s leg. “Adrian, please.”

Yes, he had been a bit out of line there, but Adrian had no intention to allow Brown to lure Edward into his dark fantasy so easily. After all, he needed to make him do his best, or his worst, whichever it was.

“I apologize for the interruption,” Edward said out loud. “It won’t happen again,” he added and threw Adrian a brief look.

He shrugged and then smiled. Edward stared at him a little more. “Sorry,” he said loudly, too. Then he looked right at Brown. It was on, as it seemed.

“It’s all right, Eddy,” Brown said haughtily. “You don’t have to apologize. It is understandable. Outsiders are bound to misstep.”

It didn’t matter. At least, some of the magic was gone. Even the young man tied to the BDSM device seemed less tense. It was all about having the right strategy and sticking to it. Adrian adjusted his position and then threw Edward a sheepish smile. Edward’s lips pursed, but Adrian could tell he was fighting a smile of his own.

Brown returned to his charge. He again looked in Edward’s direction, so Adrian rested one hand casually on Edward’s knee. Nothing made competition more exciting than a bit of old-fashioned jealousy.

This time, Brown picked what looked like a medical sonde, so Adrian’s curiosity was piqued. With one hand, Brown began to arouse his sub, and a few gasps of admiration followed. The young man was particularly well endowed. Even Adrian had to suppress a whistle of genuine praise. It didn’t appear to have been surgically improved, either, and nature’s gifts were nature’s gifts, after all.

Seeing that beautiful cock rise to its full length and girth did have an effect on his own, too, so he crossed his legs. Then, Brown showed the urethral sound to the audience and then began teasing the small leaking entrance with it. The sub whimpered, probably aware, to some degree, of what was happening to him.

Brown removed the object and added more of what looked like some sort of clear lube to his charge’s cock. With the thumb, he spread the liquid over the head, too. He proceeded again, and it appeared that he knew when to stop.

All right, Adrian had to admit that what he was seeing was strangely arousing. He would never stuff his pee-hole with that kind of thing, but the guy on stage appeared to be enjoying it, so who was he to judge?

It was fascinating, indeed, to watch the sound descending more and more, swallowed by that glorious penis. Brown began to move it slowly, and the cries from his sub were mostly of pleasure. He added one hand on his charge’s balls, fondling them slowly.

When Brown removed the sound, and his hand, too, everyone watched the beautiful eruption. That guy must have been loaded, Adrian thought, as he stared at the ropes of white exploding upward like a volcano. So Edward had been right about Brown being good at what he was doing.

Medical fetish. Noted. Adrian looked at Edward, but unlike most people there, he didn’t appear that impressed. Hmm, so maybe that wasn’t it.

It had to be what Brown must have thought, as well, because next thing, he changed tack. He pulled his sub from the X-cross, allowing him a breather, and gently coaxing him into straddling a leather seat. He then grabbed a paddle, which Adrian considered a step back from the sounding episode.

Edward straightened into his chair. Adrian observed him from the corner of his eye.

Smack! The loud sound made everyone do the same as Edward. Brown must have had a heavy hand because there was a red spot where the paddle had landed, and the sub cried out in response.

“Sometimes,” Brown said, slightly turning so that he could, of course, stare at Edward, “delight is all about intensity and quantity.”

The paddle rose and fell, and the sub quivered under that treatment. He also pushed his ass higher, probably to have the paddle land on other spots, too, but Adrian noticed that the guy was sporting a massive erection again.

Brown grabbed his sub’s cock and pulled hard at it. He straddled him, facing the audience and manipulating the hard cock so that everyone could see it. “And sometimes, if your partner is a dirty dog, you must give it to him like this.”

Edward shifted in his seat, and Adrian observed him. Oh, so that was something; but what could it be? The position? The spanking? The dirty talk? It didn’t matter; Adrian would try everything.

He still recalled how Edward had brought that collar for him to wear; maybe he had tried to communicate something with that. But who dared to put someone like Edward Hastings on a leash? Adrian smiled.

Gotcha.

On the stage, the sub impressed the audience once more with a substantial release. At this point, Adrian suspected that the guy must have been on semen enhancing pills for some time. Next to him, Edward licked his lips, like he just witnessed a delicious meal being cooked in front of him.

All right, and that was noted, too.

“Never forget,” Brown said, “that you must give your partner what he wants even if he doesn’t admit it.”

Adrian smiled. Good advice. But it worked only if you truly knew your partner. He suspected Brown to be an arrogant bastard who didn’t give two shits about his partner’s pleasure. It just happened that he drew his own satisfaction from making his sub come so hard so that he could impress his peers.

Otherwise, the guy was still an asshole. Adrian watched as Brown put his sub into a sophisticated system of ropes, suspending him from a hook in the ceiling.

To each their own, Adrian thought, and his eyes were drawn by another beautiful erection the guy was sporting. At least, he seemed to enjoy all that. This time, Brown pulled the guy to him and then fiddled with his own fly. Oh, so he wanted to show Edward his cock, as well.

Brown stuffed his charge, going in fast. Probably the guy was already lubed because it didn’t look like too much of a struggle. For the show, Brown wanted to prove that he could go in like that, in one go. By how other people gasped and whispered, it had the desired effect.

Adrian didn’t mind the straight-up fucking. And the sub did look nice, restrained like that, and seemingly forced to take it. For a third time, a no-hands release seemed like a stretch, but Adrian was interested in seeing it, nonetheless.

Again, next to him, Edward seemed to find it challenging to sit in his chair. Adrian squeezed his knee hard enough to draw his attention. “After this, we’re going home,” he said.

Edward just nodded imperceptibly. Adrian wasn’t entirely sure he had been heard.

Brown dropped his charge from the ceiling and put him on all fours. With all those ropes cutting into his skin, the sub must have been praying for release for some time now. It was also the moment when Brown decided to pull the cover from his head. Everyone leaned forward to see him well. There were a few laughs in the audience, and Edward made a small, surprised sound.

“What is it?” Adrian asked, feeling left out.

“That’s, um, the heir to a certain pharmaceutical empire,” Edward said evasively.

The guy was in shock over being exposed, Adrian could tell. His eyes were roaming over the audience, and everyone was talking most probably about his public humiliation now. Adrian pitied him; he probably hadn’t consented to that bit.

But Brown enjoyed it immensely, and he was now pumping the guy’s ass hard. Since he was tied up, the young man couldn’t escape, and his struggle was real.

Adrian could tell that he felt truly humiliated. His eyes were squeezed shut, and his cheeks were wet, probably with tears. With a triumphant cry, Brown came in his ass, and then he stood up. Mercilessly, he turned his sub with his ass to the audience. He was shaking, and cum was pouring from his ass.

Brown pulled apart his ass cheeks, to give the audience a better view, and then he slapped them vigorously. “Should I give our little wonder boy here a little help to come a third time?” he asked.

Raucous laughter followed. Adrian observed Edward again. He was among the few who didn’t laugh. His face was flushed, still, but it looked like he struggled with what he was feeling.

Some lines weren’t supposed to be crossed. Adrian stood up and offered Edward his hand. “I think we’re done here. Let’s go.”

Edward schooled his face into neutral. “It’s not over, Adrian. Please, sit.”

Adrian didn’t budge. “And I say, let’s go. Now.”

The people around them started to notice their conversation.

“Will you please sit down, boy?” Brown called for him from behind.

Adrian noted with satisfaction the frustration in the guy’s voice. His big finale and someone was ruining it. Geez.

“Eddy, make him sit. He’s been an annoyance all evening.”

Adrian turned toward Brown this time. “His name is Edward. And, regardless of all the refinement and sophistication you pretend to display, you’re still nothing but a bully.”

The audience gasped in surprise, this time directed at Adrian. He turned toward them, too. “How can you laugh at him?” He pointed at the prone shape on the floor, still shaking, and most probably sobbing by now. “It could be anyone of you there. How can you lack empathy like this?”

There was no reply. Everyone watched him, hanging on his every word. “As long as the sub is in for the pleasure, I say ‘go for it’,” he added. “But sorry. I cannot fap to this.” He gestured at the scene behind him.

Adrian stared at Edward. “Are you coming?” he asked in a voice that didn’t leave any room for second guesses.

Edward just nodded and stood up. Adrian hooked one arm over his shoulder and walked through the people still staring at him like he was an alien. Maybe, in that world, he was. With much difficulty, he stopped himself from flipping the bird at Brown on his way out.

“You should never bring him again!” Brown yelled at their back.

“Don’t worry, you fucking bully. I won’t come again,” Adrian replied.

He took Edward and walked away. He had seen enough, and he didn’t need a repeat experience. And Edward didn’t need it, either.

***

They were in the back seat of Edward’s limousine, minutes later. Edward was silent, and Adrian didn’t know how to interpret it. But the time for games was over. He pulled at his tie until it became loose. With one move, he pushed the button that lifted the privacy screen, separating them from the driver. In another, he was all over Edward.

“What are you doing, Adrian?” Edward asked in an annoyed voice.

“Hush. How about being true to yourself for once?”

With steady moves, he wrapped his tie around Edward’s neck, making sure it was close enough to the skin, but not too tight to hurt.

“There.” Adrian moved away but kept the end of the tie in one hand.

Edward remained silent, but it was a different type of silence, now. Adrian could tell, without looking, that Edward was staring at him.

“I just think you need a collar is all,” Adrian said.

Edward moved closer and put his head on Adrian’s shoulder. Adrian caressed his face with his free hand, brushing his thumb against moist lips. He smiled when his thumb was caught and sucked in, then bitten playfully.

Thanks for the lesson, Brown.

TBC

 

As promised, this was Edward's way of having fun, and Adrian's way of crushing a party ... in another sense than the usual one! I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to let me what you thought of it in the comments below. More of Edward and Adrian the next chapter!
Until next time,
All the best,
Laura.
Please check my Patreon if you want to see what else I write, if you want to support me, or for access to extras I offer to the kind people who choose to donate to help me write these stories.
Copyright © 2020 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 7
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, well Edward... you've been hiding so deep in a certain type of closet your shoe was crunching the snow in Narnia. Now we see you for who you are. Nice to meet you Edward.

Adrian is proving himself to be more than a fun-loving pretty faced boy. He is intuitive, caring, altruistic, stubborn, unintimidated by wealth, and he knows how to read his lover. Nice to meet you too, Adrian.

And who's lying to who about not falling for the other?

Brown's an absolutely vile prick but we do appreciate that he helped Adrian find the right buttons. Now the true fun and games can begin.

I. Can't. Wait

Edited by BerryRedBear
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Why do I get the feeling that Edward and Brown "know" each other more than what we're being led to believe?  

More please!

Edited by spyke
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
23 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Freaking prick! Adrian can have fun with me anytime...

He's that kind of guy ;)

Edited by Laura S. Fox
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
15 hours ago, BerryRedBear said:

Well, well Edward... you've been hiding so deep in a certain type of closet your shoe was crunching the snow in Narnia. Now we see you for who you are. Nice to meet you Edward.

Adrian is proving himself to be more than a fun-loving pretty faced boy. He is intuitive, caring, altruistic, stubborn, unintimidated by wealth, and he knows how to read his lover. Nice to meet you too, Adrian.

And who's lying to who about not falling for the other?

Brown's an absolutely vile prick but we do appreciate that he helped Adrian find the right buttons. Now the true fun and games can begin.

I. Can't. Wait

The picture you put in my head is just too hilarious! And more will follow with Adrian and Edward! Thank you! That was a great characterization of Adrian!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, spyke said:

Why do I get the feeling that Edward and Brown "know" each other more than what we're being led to believe?  

More please!

Ah ... Edward might have felt tempted, but hopefully he didn't study so much to become a doctor just to prove stupid by falling for the wrong guy. Thank you for the comment!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

It seems, Adrian is really sensitive and empathic. I know less than nothing about the sub/dom lifestyle, if that's what this is about,  it just looks like adrian would be a perfect dom and Edward is training him to be (the) one. But of course, I'm just babbling and I'm sure the story is probably about something completely different. 

Just wanted to say, I love the story.

And they are in love, even if they won't admit it.

 

Edited by Kapucinski
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Kapucinski said:

It seems, Adrian is really sensitive and empathic. I know less than nothing about the sub/dom lifestyle, if that's what this is about,  it just looks like adrian would be a perfect dom and Edward is training him to be (the) one. But of course, I'm just babbling and I'm sure the story is probably about something completely different. 

Just wanted to say, I love the story.

And they are in love, even if they won't admit it.

 

Hey, thanks for commenting! I won't insist a lot on that sort of lifestyle since I don't want to get technical about sexual practices and whatnot. But it is part of the characters and the things that make them tick, so it will be touched a little. 

Feel free to 'babble' all you want - although I don't ever think you do that :)

As for confessions ... oh, boy ... those are hard ...

  • Love 4
Link to comment

This chapter has really taken us one level deeper into who Adrian and Edward are as individuals and as a couple, and they are beautiful. 

I can't even imagine what Adrian has instored for Edward, but I know it's good.

Yep, next please 😂😂😂🤗😍

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
10 hours ago, johnnyboy2285 said:

This chapter has really taken us one level deeper into who Adrian and Edward are as individuals and as a couple, and they are beautiful. 

I can't even imagine what Adrian has instored for Edward, but I know it's good.

Yep, next please 😂😂😂🤗😍

I'm happy to see you invested in this couple! Well, they will still have a lot of way to go, but hopefully, the journey will be entertaining!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Brown is absolutelly the epithome of a disgusting human being. But frankly, he's exactly what I think of rich people, always ready to take everything from others and the world because they truly think this is their birthright. Fucking assholes, all of them. I even disapointed at Edward for wanting to continue there after it became a noncon humiliation show.

Also, Adrian now is my favorite character.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..