Jump to content

Any Way Out

There are currently no reviews.

Ashlee Vance is a young lonely attorney living on her own in Washington, DC. When someone sends the perfect woman her way, she  has to put her fears and everyone else's doubts behind her to win her best chance at love.

Contains rough language and intimate content
Copyright © 2023 Leslie Lofton; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

The end is near! Chapter 5 was about to go up, but the 📨 message needed tweaking, so it went back into moderation. Thank you for all your kind wishes for Ashlee and Felicity. I hope they work it out soon!

Shawn Wayans Message GIF

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Update 24 March 2024

Since I've got all the main characters on an Atlantic beach, I am considering just having an asteroid smash into the ocean in front of them like at the end of Deep Impact. That should also take care of the characters still in Washington.

the good dinosaur space GIF by Disney Pixar

I have loved all the feedback on what has been a rolling first draft since chapter 6. You all have forced me to write the characters deeper than their original design specifications, and my team of tiny literary engineers are scampering about the base of the superstructure attempting to avert an implosion of the matrix. For this to reach its full potential I may have to get all the characters to evacuate the story and put them up in hotels while I demolish it and rebuild.

Thanks to all the internet people out there for: a) reading this thing in the first place; and b) playing Simon Cowell to all the Paula Abduls who'd looked at it before. I am going to be a much stronger writer thanks to you.

I am going to go ahead and close out the main plot of part two in the next chapter, which I should get to around Easter. I'll probably do something about the sub-plot as well. It might be a bit long.

Part three (the conclusion) exists only in rudimentary form, and a lot of it is irrelevant after what these girls have been through.

Maybe I'll just pull an Arthur C. Clarke: "Due to scientific advances, the sequels will be inconsistent with previous books. Deal with it."

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I wanted to reiterate that I love your story and those messed up complicated girls!  

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..