Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 3,404 Words
  • 3,728 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Precious Teahouse - 1. Chapter 1


Tea leaves
tea loves
loves tea
lives tea
leaves tea?
Never
~Uniek Swain

One

“This tea house is not for sale,” Ziyu Yin yelled angrily, his dark brown eyes flashing with anger. “Please let yourself out.”

“You’re kidding yourself if you think you can survive in this economy.” Dan Hao, the owner of Chacha Coffee, a popular coffee house chain, stood and pulled out a card from his wallet and placed it on the table. “I heard you have a loan at the bank that is overdue. If you take my offer, you’ll be able to have money to do something else. Ziyu, if you hold on to this teahouse like this you’ll end up with nothing.”

Ziyu looked away from Dan Hao and cursed the town gossips for the millionth time. He was going to die before he gave up his family’s legacy.

“Fine, suit yourself. You know where to find me when you change your mind.” Dan Hao gave him a short bow and strode out of tea house in fast assured steps.

The moment the door closed, he dropped his face into his hands and wondered if he was making the right decision. Any sane person would sell, take the money and go do other things. He shook his head and lifted his head to take in the main floor of the Precious Teahouse.

He’d grown up in this tea house. When he’d been eight, he and his sister had raced around the delicately carved wooden tables and chairs while their mother swept the floor in the morning. At sixteen, he’d worked part time as a waiter, expertly taking orders and serving tea to customers. His sister had learned how to dance in the back room and would often perform on Fridays and Saturdays on the stage their father had built in the middle of the main floor. Tao Yin had insisted that a stage in the middle of the tea house gave every one the chance to see the performance equally.

Peony flowers grew on small boxes along the walls and by the separators. His mother had called it giving elegant privacy. Upstairs, there was a separate room for special occasions and also a tatami room for a tea ceremony if needed. His house was on the third floor where he’d lived almost all his life.

He’d inherited the tea house after his parents died two years ago in a car accident. His sister, who’d married a business man and moved to the capital, had told him to keep her share of the tea house. How could he give up twenty-five years worth of memories?

“Drink this,” a soft voice interrupted his thoughts and he glanced up to find Chen Ling, his chef, placing a cup of hot jasmine tea before him. “You look like you need it.”

She took Dan’s seat and picked up the card. “He must spend a fortune on these cards.”

“Keep it if you like.” Ziyu took a sip of his tea and wondered how he was going to start making ends meet. “I’m half afraid I’m going to actually call that bastard.”

“I would,” Chen said with a shrug. He gave her a skeptical glance and she chuckled. “What? He’s handsome, owns Chacha Coffee chains around the country so he’s rich, if he wasn’t married, I’d go for him.”

“You’re such a gold digger.” Ziyu grumbled under his breath and sat back in his seat. “So, what are you still doing hanging in here with me?”

“I’m addicted to your charm.” Chen gave him a wide smile and glanced around the tea house with a sigh. “It’s good you gave Jade and Lee their lunch hour, otherwise this visit would have been the talk of the town once again.”

Ziyu moaned and shook his head. “Dan knows about the bank loan.”

“No wonder he was so confident walking in here. He thought you were going to cave in and sell.”

“I can’t, Chen.” Sentiment was going to get him into a deeper hole, but he simply couldn’t give up on the tea house.

“I know, after all, this place is precious.” Chen reached over to take his hand.

He met her gaze smiling at the reference to the name of the tea house. “Precious is going to get us broke and living on the streets.”

“Well,” Chen shrugged just as the doorbell rang and they both glanced up to see their visitor. “I’m sure destiny is going to walk in soon and save us.”

*****

San Meor walked into the Precious Teahouse and glanced around the empty bright elegant main floor. Jasmine scented the air and he wondered if he really had come to the right place. His father had insisted it would be the most popular tea house in the city, but the place was disturbingly empty.

He glanced at the paper where his father had written the address carefully and frowned. He wasn’t wrong, this was the right place.

“Welcome to the Precious Teahouse. My name is Ziyu. I’ll be your host.”

He glanced up from the paper to find a striking young man standing a few feet away. When his host raised his head, San stared at the gorgeous brown eyes looking at him curiously. Expressive, and welcoming, he read sadness in their depths and wondered why.

“I’ll show you to your seat.”

San blinked and shook his head hoping to finish his delivery quickly. If it was possible, he wanted to head back home within the hour. “I’m looking for Tao Yin. I was told he owned this tea house.”

His host bowed slightly. “I’m sorry, but Tao Yin passed away two years ago. I’m his son, maybe I can help you.”

“Passed away?” San stared at the paper he held with a short frown. “I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Please, come in, have some tea,” his host offered quietly.

He was led to a secluded table by a garden window. Once he was seated, a lady brought him a tray laden with a tea pot and cup.

His host poured tea into the cup and asked in a polite voice. “What is your business with my father?”

“What did you say your name is?”

“Ziyu Yin.”

“Ziyu, please seat with me.” He waited for the younger man to sit before he sipped his tea. “My father sent me to your father on an errand.”

“Who is your father?”

“My name is San Meor. My father is Dahari Meor, a tea grower.”

“Oh,” Ziyu said with a bright smile. “He must have supplied tea to my father years ago. I was sure I told everyone about my father’s death.”

“It’s no worry. It must have been a hard time for you.” San gave Ziyu a small bow to show his respect for the departed Tao Yin. “I’m sorry for your loss.”

Ziyu nodded and sat with his hands folded on the table. He was a handsome man, San decided as he sipped his tea. A delicate blend of green tea that left him feeling warm and wanting more. He studied Ziyu over the rim of his cup, taking in his elegant sinewy body and handsome face. Ziyu looked to be about twenty-one.

It must have been hard for him to lose his father, San thought sadly. He couldn’t imagine not seeing his eccentric Dad. They might disagree on everything but he cherished that old man.

He cleared his throat and looked around the empty shop. “Do you run the tea house alone?”

Ziyu nodded and smiled. “I have a small staff. Business has been slow today so I gave them a few hours off. That’s why you don’t see anyone in here.”

He’d noted a Chacha coffee house down the street on his way in. He frowned. “I’m surprised you’re still open. Every other town I’ve been to, the moment the big coffee houses show up, the locally owned tea houses have closed down.”

“We’re managing,” Ziyu said with a strained tone.

“It must be hard then.” San insisted wanting the admission from the younger man.

Ziyu gave him a short glare before he caught his manners and awarded him a brilliant smile. “The Precious Teahouse will stay open despite Chacha.”

San bit back a smile and nodded. “I see great enthusiasm.”

Ziyu sat back in his chair. “We’ve been open for three generations, I’m not about to be the one who closes it down.”

San sipped his tea and looked around the elegant dining room. He could imagine a live performance on the stage, while customers drank and ate their dinner in a charming, lovely atmosphere.

“Will you tell me why you were looking for my father?” Ziyu asked him softly.

San returned his attention to the young man and nodded. “Yes. My father asked me to relay a proposal to your father.”

“What kind of proposal?” Ziyu asked giving him a wary glance.

San reached into his jacket and pulled out a black lacquered box. He placed it on the table and pushed it to Ziyu. “Open the box.”

San watched him open the delicate wrapping in the box and stared at the round package wrapped in green paper.

San smiled. “Make us some tea, Ziyu.”

Ziyu put the wrapped package back in the box. He stood up, excused himself and headed to a set of swinging doors he assumed led to the kitchen.

San called his father while he waited for Ziyu to return.

“Did you find Tao Yin?” Dahari Meor asked with excitement.

“No,” San said with regret. “He passed away two years ago. I found his son, Ziyu Yin.”

His father remained silent and he looked around the tea house. “I’m sorry, Father.”

“Is the tea house still open?” Dahari asked with a curt tone.

“Yes. I’ve given Ziyu the tea.”

“Very well, then you make the decision, son. I’ll take what you decide.”

San hang up soon after and put his cell phone away just as Ziyu returned.

*******

“Who is he?” Chen asked when Ziyu walked into the kitchen carrying the box with the aged Pu’er tea. She was busy preparing for the evening rush. Despite the coffee shops around, their evenings were always busy.

“He wanted to see my father,” Ziyu replied opening the box to show her. “Look, this is Pu’er Green tea, rare.”

She took the box and studied the round package. “Was he your father’s supplier? Do you know what this would do for this tea house, Ziyu? If he offers you more of them we’re going to be rich.”

Ziyu laughed and shook his head. “You’re so money hungry, Chen.”

“Someone has to be, my dear.”

He put on water in a temperature controlled kettle and went about collecting the tea cups, pot and sieve. “Dad was a tea master. I think that’s why San Meor came here.”

“Looks like you’re serving Gong Fu Cha.” Chen closed the box. “It must have been a shock to discover that your father was gone. Where do you think he’s from that he didn’t know about your father’s death?”

Ziyu shook his head at a loss. His parents’ funeral had been filled with many business associates and family friends. He’d thought everyone had known about Tao Yin’s death. He opened a door beside the store and walked into the small room he used for family guests and tea ceremonies. His aunt had come to see him just this morning and he’d treated her with some Oolong tea.

He arranged the tea pot and cups on the tea tray set in the middle of the table and returned to the main kitchen. The kettle whistled and he turned it off.

Chen handed him the box and shook her head in disappointment. “Well, I’d hoped he was bringing good news to this place. Seems like destiny passed by the Precious Tea House today.”

“Stop complaining and start getting ready. You’re in charge out there. You’d better call Jade and Lee before you’re swamped.”

“Yes, master,” she mocked a salute and hurried for the house phone.

He took the kettle and box into the small room and hurried to the main floor to invite San Meor for tea.

******

Tea is drunk

to forget the din of the world

– Tien Yiheng

Two

“Do you have siblings?” San asked Ziyu watching him pour hot water into the empty tea pot on the tray.

“Yes, one sister.” Ziyu closed the lid on the tea pot and poured hot water over the pot. “She lives in the capital with her husband.”

“Wasn’t she interested in the tea house?” San asked.

Ziyu gave him a small smile. “She loves business more than she does management.”

San chuckled. “You’re the one that loves management?”

Ziyu put water in their cups and the strainer. “I’m partial to sentiment.”

“Is that why you’re holding on to this tea house?” San asked.

Ziyu emptied the water in the strainer on the tray. San watched with fascination as the water disappeared under the warm wood into the collecting tray under the wood. It had been a long time since he’d been served tea in the traditional way. Ziyu’s hands moved with practiced grace.

“I grew up in this tea house.” Ziyu spared him a glance as he emptied the water in the teapot into the strainer. He gave the pot a few shakes until there was nothing left. “It’s hard to let it go because of the memories. I would not want to disappoint my parents.”

“Your parents would not be disappointed in you for protecting yourself.” San noted the wince on Ziyu’s expressive face.

Ziyu used tongs to add a portion of the tea leaves he’d brought in to the teapot. Hot water followed and Ziyu covered the teapot. He poured water over the tea pot and set the kettle in it’s holder beside him.

“Then, we can say I wouldn’t forgive myself if I gave up the tea house,” Ziyu said meeting his gaze with keen dark eyes. “I want to make the Precious Teahouse prosper despite the competition. I believe in this place more than I dare express to you, a guest, San Meor.”

“Spoken like a true tea master.” San complimented. Ziyu held his gaze for a moment before he used tongs to empty the cups. “Who taught you how to serve gong fu cha?”

“My mother,” Ziyu said with a fond smile. “She’d sit with me in the living room upstairs when I was young. She’d tell me old tales while she served tea. As I grew up, she’d tell me tales and I’d serve her tea.”

“Would you tell me one?” San asked as Ziyu poured tea into the strainer artfully. The earthy scent of Pu’er tea filled the room, his taste buds waited in anticipation.

Ziyu poured the tea into their cups and San waited for his cup. He frowned with disappointment when Ziyu proceeded to pour the tea out. Draining away the first brew from his precious tea leaves.

Ziyu smiled when he saw his disappointment. “We must rinse the leaves, San. I’ll tell you one of the stories my mother told me to pass the time to the second brew.”

San folded his hands against his chest and waited for the tale as Ziyu poured out the tea in the strainer and made sure the tea pot was empty again.

“Ages passed; the emperor had a son who was to take over the throne when the time came. Knowing and accepting his fate, it was with deep regret that the Prince fell in love with a young tea master outside the palace walls. Their love was strong and deep, and though the prince couldn’t be with him, the young tea master understood. When the Emperor died, the Prince inherited the Empire and with it a wife that would unite the neighboring kingdom with his.”

Ziyu presented him with a cup of tea and San felt his earlier irritation disappear. Taking the cup, he sipped the tea and nodded his head with approval. He savored the smooth, rich, earthy sweet taste. It was delicious.

Placing the tea cup on the table he smiled at Ziyu. “What happened after the new Emperor was married?”

Ziyu poured him another cup and continued. “The new Empress arrived at the palace ready to love her new husband. But as time passed, she slowly came to realize that her husband’s heart belonged to another and that he would never love her. One night, she sent a spy to follow the Emperor when he went to visit the young tea master. When she discovered who the Emperor loved, she got very angry and decided to punish her Emperor husband.”

“She sought help form a wizard and asked him to curse her husband soul. She asked that he should live forever in his eternal love in the form of a white dragon spirit.”

San drunk his tea and considered that for a moment. “Wouldn’t that be a reward, Ziyu? The Emperor would be with his lover for ages to come.”

Ziyu nodded and poured him more tea. “Yes it would seem so, and when the Emperor heard news of the curse, he smiled in joy thinking as you do. When the Emperor grew old, and his mortal body ceased to function, his spirit lived on alive in the form of a white dragon. His lover died and when he was born again in the next generation, the white dragon spirit was unable to be with him. So, the Emperor’s spirit wonders alone from century to century in search of the wizard who would break the curse so he can be with his lover.”

“That’s a tragic story, Ziyu.” San sighed.

Ziyu laughed. “You asked for a tale.”

San sipped his tea and studied Ziyu enjoying the curve of Ziyu’s smile. His eyes were bright with animation from telling his tale.

“Do you believe in fated love?” San asked Ziyu.

“Sometimes,” Ziyu replied adding water to the tea pot.

“Why do you say sometimes?”

Ziyu glanced at him with a sad smile and shrugged. “You’ll think me jaded if I answer your question, San Meor.”

“You have to answer it now,” San insisted. Ziyu added him more tea and he suddenly realized that the taste had changed to a mellow addictive taste. It was better than the first sip he’d taken. “Please?”

Ziyu chuckled. “I’ve read so many books, watched too many movies, and seen my sister marry. My childhood friends are all happy with families. I’ve always wondered why I can’t find the magic they seem to have found so easily. May be I’m not lucky like they are.”

“May be you aren’t looking for love. If you tried, you might find it.”

“Should we actively look for love or wait for it to come to us?” Ziyu asked.

San paused in the act of sipping his tea. He’d never considered what kind of love he wanted. He’d spent his life perfecting the tea they were drinking and running his family’s tea farm in the highlands. Perhaps love was a subject left to poets.

“I don’t know. It seems to work both ways,” San said thoughtfully.

A soft knock came on the door, and a young woman peeped in with a small bow. “I’m sorry to disturb, but we have a customer asking for you, Ziyu.”

“I’ll be right there,” Ziyu said and turned to him. “I’m truly sorry that you didn’t get to meet my father. You’d have liked him.”

San glanced at his watch discretely. “Thank you for serving me tea, Ziyu.”

Ziyu bowed and stood. San followed suit and allowed Ziyu to show him out of the small room. The kitchen was alive with activity; Chen seemed to be conducting an elaborate operation on different counters. San waved at her as he followed Ziyu.

When they stepped out into the main hall, San was surprised to find the main dining room full of customers. Two hosts darted from table to table taking orders. Ziyu’s determination to keep the tea house open was definitely not out of madness.

Ziyu stopped at the reception. “Please visit again,” he said formally.

San gave him a short nod and hurried out of the tea house. He was late for his next appointment, another tea house in the next town.

******

em>gong fu cha - tea with great skill
2013, Suilan Lee
  • Like 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You certainly have me curious to read more. I like the story told with the tea, it reminded me of sitting with my mom and some of her friends when i was younger and drinking tea with milk in it and listening to them gossip and tell stories of the places they'd seen and how things where when they were growing up. Looking forward to reading more.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I liked your descriptive way with words, I can see the two kids running around while the mother swept the floor. I found it interesting as well to know that the San might be a grower of tea but does not know of some tea ceremonies (not sure if that is the correct word to use).I am looking forward to further chapters.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

What an intriguing beginning! I absolutely loved reading about the tea preparation and ceremony. The description says this story is light-hearted, but there sure is depth! I eagerly await more insight into tea and the lives of Ziyu, San, and Chen in the coming chapters. :*)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

It is a lovely opening. Ziyu seems to be a mild but tenacious character. San is

somewhat of an unknown. The story told of the emperor was sad and haunting.

Is there a new story brewed with those special tea leaves? We'll see...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm intrigued by the story. I think I'm more intrigued by the fact that you seem to know so much about tea from the time it grows all the way to the cup we drink. I wouldn't have ever known that there was so much to it. The idea that there are special ways to serve it and such, is interesting. Do they serve food at the tea house also? Or is it all about the tea? I guess it makes sense that you could have a place where the type of tea and the way it is served is important. A cup of tea, even in our culture, is a very simple experience, but also can be comforting and calming and a way to relax alone or to share with friends. I know they claim some teas are invigorating, etc. Anyway, I can see how the Starbucks of the tea world could threaten this small shop. Though, I for one, would prefer to sit in a place like you describe, rather than the machine that these big chains are. Anyway, my original point was that I am intrigued as to why you know so much about tea :)

I look forward to learning more about the main character. What is a phonetic pronunciation of his name? I also wonder if it is part of the culture that he is calling San by first and last name. I don't know if you said what country this was in. I think we have alot to learn about San as well. I am more interested in knowing what role his father plays in the business since it sounds like San is running it, yet he clearly is looking for his father's opinion. I wish you'd have given a hint as to what he is looking to do so we know why he is visiting tons of tea shops. It felt like that was missing. I think even a broad comment like 'he was looking for a place that would serve his rare tea leaves.' Just so we know why he comes with his own leaves and asks the guy to make tea out of it.

What didn't make sense and made the owner seem to be terrible at business was that here this guy walks in with these rare (according to the chef) leaves and he doesn't ask where he got them and if these are all he had and he just wanted someone to make it who knew how or if there are more to be had. His place is close to shutting down and he asks no questions about it or the man who brings them in. I think he let a potential opportunity walk out of the shop when he should be looking into every possible wayto make the business pick up.

I also look forward to finding out what the owner (notice I can't remember his name lol) thinks of San. Is he attracted to him? Actually, I guess we should wait and see if he is even gay first.

keep writing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I really liked the beginning. The way you mentioned minute details of tea-preparation and its serving is amazing. I'm curious to know what changes this tea-house and San bring to Ziyu's life, by the way very interesting name 'Ziyu', loved the sound of it. I liked that story of the emperor you placed in this chapter.

I can't wait for the next chapter and to know the main characters some more.

Good work Sui, keep it up and btw where's my gift??????

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/28/2013 03:49 AM, layla said:
You certainly have me curious to read more. I like the story told with the tea, it reminded me of sitting with my mom and some of her friends when i was younger and drinking tea with milk in it and listening to them gossip and tell stories of the places they'd seen and how things where when they were growing up. Looking forward to reading more.
Thanks Layla.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/28/2013 03:57 AM, Daithi said:
I liked your descriptive way with words, I can see the two kids running around while the mother swept the floor. I found it interesting as well to know that the San might be a grower of tea but does not know of some tea ceremonies (not sure if that is the correct word to use).I am looking forward to further chapters.
Thanks Daithi for the compliment. It happens, hopefully that will be explained in later chapters..:) Hope to see your thoughts again.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/28/2013 05:04 AM, vinnyvin said:
What an intriguing beginning! I absolutely loved reading about the tea preparation and ceremony. The description says this story is light-hearted, but there sure is depth! I eagerly await more insight into tea and the lives of Ziyu, San, and Chen in the coming chapters. :*)
I'm glad, vinnyvin. Thanks for the review, and I hope to keep you intrigued...:)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/28/2013 07:01 AM, Stephen said:
It is a lovely opening. Ziyu seems to be a mild but tenacious character. San is

somewhat of an unknown. The story told of the emperor was sad and haunting.

Is there a new story brewed with those special tea leaves? We'll see...

San, my mystery man, hehe, the tea leaves will tell a story soon, :) Thanks for the review Stephen.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/28/2013 08:12 PM, sacredlove said:
I really liked the beginning. The way you mentioned minute details of tea-preparation and its serving is amazing. I'm curious to know what changes this tea-house and San bring to Ziyu's life, by the way very interesting name 'Ziyu', loved the sound of it. I liked that story of the emperor you placed in this chapter.

I can't wait for the next chapter and to know the main characters some more.

Good work Sui, keep it up and btw where's my gift??????

Hi Sacred, I loved the name Ziyu too, just had to put it in a story.:) Look forward to more soon. As for your present, working on it right now, promise to pm it soon. ;)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/28/2013 05:07 PM, Cannd said:
I'm intrigued by the story. I think I'm more intrigued by the fact that you seem to know so much about tea from the time it grows all the way to the cup we drink. I wouldn't have ever known that there was so much to it. The idea that there are special ways to serve it and such, is interesting. Do they serve food at the tea house also? Or is it all about the tea? I guess it makes sense that you could have a place where the type of tea and the way it is served is important. A cup of tea, even in our culture, is a very simple experience, but also can be comforting and calming and a way to relax alone or to share with friends. I know they claim some teas are invigorating, etc. Anyway, I can see how the Starbucks of the tea world could threaten this small shop. Though, I for one, would prefer to sit in a place like you describe, rather than the machine that these big chains are. Anyway, my original point was that I am intrigued as to why you know so much about tea :)

I look forward to learning more about the main character. What is a phonetic pronunciation of his name? I also wonder if it is part of the culture that he is calling San by first and last name. I don't know if you said what country this was in. I think we have alot to learn about San as well. I am more interested in knowing what role his father plays in the business since it sounds like San is running it, yet he clearly is looking for his father's opinion. I wish you'd have given a hint as to what he is looking to do so we know why he is visiting tons of tea shops. It felt like that was missing. I think even a broad comment like 'he was looking for a place that would serve his rare tea leaves.' Just so we know why he comes with his own leaves and asks the guy to make tea out of it.

What didn't make sense and made the owner seem to be terrible at business was that here this guy walks in with these rare (according to the chef) leaves and he doesn't ask where he got them and if these are all he had and he just wanted someone to make it who knew how or if there are more to be had. His place is close to shutting down and he asks no questions about it or the man who brings them in. I think he let a potential opportunity walk out of the shop when he should be looking into every possible wayto make the business pick up.

I also look forward to finding out what the owner (notice I can't remember his name lol) thinks of San. Is he attracted to him? Actually, I guess we should wait and see if he is even gay first.

keep writing!

Wow, Cannd, thanks for the awesome review. Made me smile. Tea House, yes, they would serve food at appropriate times with request. As for Tea, there are actual Tea Masters, and people who study the art of Tea. It's a whole culture, governed by interpretation and taste, sort of like a wine club. Its very intriguing, I can only hope to portray a small part of it, there's so much. :)

 

More about San to come in the next chapter, although you're right about the hint. Once I post the second chapter, I'll read it through and see if I can work that in better.

 

Ziyu's character is meant to come off a bit lost in the art and not in the business side of things. Your thoughts actually make me happy because I have gotten him exactly how I wanted. (wonder if that sounds weird) lol.

 

Ziyu - for purposes of this story would be (Z for zebra) ZeeYou

 

Thank you for a lively discussion, Cannd. Hope I didn't miss anything. I might blog a bit about the tea culture, when I do, I'll post the link and you can check it out.

 

Cheers,

Sui.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..