Jump to content
    liukas_soli
  • Author
  • 5,420 Words
  • 1,212 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

After Life - 5. Chapter 5 - Florida

Chapter 5 – Florida

*Will’s POV*

We finally made it to Florida after being in the car for an entire day. We left this morning at the crack of dawn. Now, settled into our beachfront condo, the sun was hanging low in the sky, minutes away from ‘touching’ the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Our condo was located in Naples. Naples was a very wealthy area of South Florida on the Gulf side. Our parents made sure we had only the best amenities at our home away from home.

This trip was an interesting one. Normally it was only my parents and me that went to Naples every year. This year, however, my older brother, Chad, was with us, along with our big sister, Elizabeth, who we called ‘Liz.’ Chad was 28 years old, Brown hair and green eyes with a rather muscly build. Chad was tall as well, standing at 6’4. He was a successful businessman, the head of a start-up tech firm back home.

Liz was 32 years old with glowing, long blonde hair and brown eyes. She was just a little taller than me, standing at 5’11. She was also very successful, having graduated law school and already had started her own law practice. Liz was the brains of the family and genuinely the sweetest of the three of us.

Chad was smart in his own way, but just wasn’t quite there on Liz’s level. Chad, however, was very good at getting his way at whatever cost, a firm quality to have as a businessman. Chad knew what people wanted and knew what he had to do to get what he wanted, while simultaneously making his customer happy.

My parents, Garret and Jillian, were successful in their own rite. Dad was the CEO of a rather large health insurance company. My mom was the district manager for a large specialty grocery store chain back home.

As I sat on the lanai watching the sunset, I was rather depressed. Paul was supposed to be here on this trip with me. He was supposed to be keeping me company, something my family could never do no matter how hard they tried. I honestly just didn’t like my family. They were too perfect and I was some sort of rough spot on their otherwise smooth and clean surface.

My thoughts centered on Paul, his looks, his body, his charm. Paul was one of the best things that happened to me in my life. Only thing was, I felt Paul didn’t really love me. He was always talking about Sam this and Sam that. It was always Sam, Sam, and Sam. I’d said some really mean and hurtful things to Sam the last time we’d spoken. I was upset at first about it, but over time I’d gotten over it. Sam was the reason I never fully had Paul’s heart. I was only a placebo, and both Paul and I knew it.

But I wouldn’t accept it. I didn’t want to be second best. I wanted to be the center of Paul’s world. I wanted to be his everything. If he only hadn’t have died, he’d be here with me right now, begging me to come to bed with him so that we could fuck and seal the deal. Then and only then would Sam have been relegated to second-best status. I would’ve been a very happy ‘businessman’; Paul would’ve been my ‘happy customer.’

~*~*~*~*

After a while of sitting outside, I decided that I wanted to get out and do something. I looked on my phone and saw a gay club in Fort Myers that drew my curiosity. I went back in and took a cool shower. I got out a few of my favorite outfits to choose from. After I finally picked out which one I wanted, I hurriedly got dressed. Tonight, I was determined to party and get laid.

“Oh, Will, you’re certainly dressed nice,” my mom said, smiling at me as I approached her and dad.

“Thank you, I learned from the best,” I replied, matching her smile.

“Are you off somewhere?” my dad asked me.

“Yes, I need the keys to the Hummer that’s in our garage.”

“Ahh, I see,” said my dad as he got up from the couch. “Let me get them.”

“Honey, you be safe tonight. If you wind up staying out, just send us a text, ok?” my mom said.

“I will do that.”

Dad came back from the bedroom, keys in hand. “Here you go, son. Don’t wreck it.”

“I promise I won’t.”

And with that, I was headed out. It was a warm evening in South Florida. It felt really comfortable. The lack of humidity was a nice touch.

I approached the Hummer and unlocked it with the transponder key, the vehicle chirping as I did so. I got in, adjusted the mirrors, put on my iPod, and backed out of the parking spot. We had four parking spots assigned to us for all of the vehicles we kept down here. As I left the complex, I felt energetic. I was so going to have a blast tonight.

I hopped on Interstate 75 and blasted northbound, the music from my iPod blaring. In no time at all, I was handing cash to the parking attendant.

“Number 23, just around the corner to the right, it’s in the back,” said the attendant.

“Thanks,” I replied.

I parked the Hummer, locked it and strode confidently a couple of blocks to the club. I handed the bouncer my fake ID showing that I was 21 years of age. With no issues, the bouncer let me through to the entrance. The thudding base from the inside of the club was already reverberating off of my chest as I walked in.

I strolled inside and went straight to the bar. I got myself a cocktail and browsed the scene around me, pausing to check out guys as they walked passed me, some of them returning my looks. I browsed the scene for a while before someone immediately caught my eye.

Sitting in a booth was this really hot guy. He had Strawberry blonde hair and had a nicely proportioned body for his height. As he was sitting down, I guessed that he was maybe 5’9 or 5’10, slightly taller than me. Underneath his clothing, I could tell that he had a slightly toned chest and arms. His eyes had this sparkle of sorts. I couldn’t exactly tell what color they were, but they drew me in. He was sitting with two other guys that were obviously a couple. The trio seemed to be having a fun time. A small part of me didn’t want to interrupt them, but the bigger part of me made my mind up for me. Slowly, I walked over to the booth and put on my best smile, the one I knew could melt hearts.

My target noticed me as I approached the table. The conversation came to an end. The cute couple studied me, giving me approving looks and looking at their friend, who was clearly in awe at the sight of me. His expression was similar to a small child in a toy store, looking at an awesome toy they knew they just had to have.

“Hi there,” I said, smiling at my target.

“H.. hi,” the guy managed.

Hello there, hottie,” said one of the guys in the couple. “Please join us. You can sit right next to Blake.”

I sat down next to Blake, not letting my eye contact with him falter.

“Hi Blake, I’m Will.”

“I’m Blake,” said Blake, feebly. The couple and I laughed at him.

“Yes, I know that. How are you doing tonight?” I said sweetly, my southern accent coming out.

“I’m doing great, and yourself?”

“I was doing ok. Now that I’ve met you, I’m doing fantastic.”

Blake smiled and blushed. Oh yeah, I thought. I’m totally gonna get this guy tonight.

Blake conintued to stare at me, not saying much. I thought it was so cute. I couldn’t help but giggle at him.

“Alright, we are gonna leave you two lovebirds alone. Come on Jeremy, let go dance.”

“Alright Graeme,” said the guy named Jeremey as he was led away , holding onto his boyfriend’s hand.

“Sorry about those two,” said Blake after a couple minutes. “They have been trying to hook me up with someone since we got here.”

“Well, you’re hooked up now, and they didn’t even have to do anything,” I said with my trademark smile.

Blake blushed again. “Yeah, I guess so.”

“So tell me about yourself,” I ordered Blake.

“Well, I’m 22. We’re from Chicago. I’m currently going to school at Northwestern.”

I nodded at Blake and smiled. “Oh cool! I applied to Northwestern to start there next year. I’m going to major in music. What is your major?”

“I’m also majoring in music, specifically music education. Did you get accepted?”

I shook my head. “Not yet. I’m still waiting on my letter. I was supposed to go to Tennessee Tech, but I’m not going there now due to some unfortunate circumstances.”

“Oh? What happened?”

“I was going to go with my boyfriend. However, he died suddenly, so now I’m not planning on going there.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry Will,” said Blake, his hand on my leg. “Well make sure you get into Northwestern, we can hang out,” he said, smiling.

“Oh so you want to hang out?” I asked flirtatiously.

“Um, why not?”

I stared into Blake’s eyes, which were a piercing blue. I was so drawn into them that I began to move my face closer to his. Within moments, we were making out. It was one of the most intense make outs I’d ever experienced.

Blake and I made out for a long time. The world around us dissolved into mere ambiance. Nobody said a single thing to us. I knew people were looking, but I didn’t care. I wanted everyone to see Blake and I. His kiss was electric. I never wanted it to end.

Blake and I finally finished our make out session, very flustered and feeling quite hot.

“Wow, that was um, amazing,” he said after catching his breath.

“I thought so too. I think we should take this somewhere more um, private,” I said, whispering the last word.

Before Blake could say anything, Jeremey and Graeme came back, obviously intoxicated. They were hanging all over each other. I guessed they’d have a nice hangover in the morning.

“Blake, it’s time to go. It’s your turn to drive, also,” said Jeremey.

“Yeah, let’s go,” said Graeme.

Blake turned back to me, an apologetic look on his face. “I need to go on and get those two back to our condo. I’m sorry.”

I was pretty pissed off but did my best to hid it. “Can we exchange numbers before you leave?” I asked.

“My phone’s in the car and I don’t have time. Tell you what though, we are here for a few more days. We’ve been coming here every night since we got here. Come back again and find me, ok?”

I allowed Blake to see my pouty face, which caused him to snicker a little. His snicker was cute.

“Ok fine. I’ll see you here tomorrow night, then.”

“It’s a date,” he said smiling before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

“Bye, Will,” he said.

“Bye, Blake.”

~*~*~*~*

I went to the smoking area on the upper deck of the club to have a cigarette. My thoughts centered around Blake. I was so enamored with him. His hair, his eyes, his smile, he cute grin, his laugh, and his personality all were coming together to create this perfect image of him. Thinking about him caused me to smile. I probably looked like a fool, standing alone and smiling to myself. But I didn’t care. I was potentially falling in love with this guy. Heck, I was in love with him.

“Hey there,” said a voice suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts. Standing in front of me was this tall and muscular guy. He looked foreign. He was maybe Mexican, Cuban, or Puerto Rican. He was definitely cute, but he wasn’t necessarily my type.

“Hi,” I replied nicely. “How are you?”

“I’m doing good. My name is Eduardo.”

I shook his hand. “I’m Will.”

Nice. So may I buy you a drink? I saw you with the guy earlier. I figured an experience like that would leave a guy thirsty,” Eduardo said, smiling. There was a peculiar glint in his eyes. It was intriguing to me in a way.

“Sure,” I replied putting out my cigarette. “Let’s go in.”

Eduardo lead me over to a table in a corner that was cut off from most of the surrounding action in the club. I sat there waiting for him while he went to get my drink. Eduardo was gone for a little bit. After a few minutes, he returned with a clear drink in hand.

“Here you go, it’s vodka and soda,” he said handing it to me.

“Aren’t you having anything?” I asked. He shook his head.

“None for me, I’ve been drinking a bit already tonight. I don’t want to be too dehydrated.

“Ahh ok,” I said taking a sip of the drink.

“So where are you from? You sound interesting.”

“I’m from Nashville in Tennessee. You sound interesting too,” I said, taking another drink. Damn this was tasty.

“I imagine I do. I’m from Puerto Rico.”

“Ahh nice.”

“You like your drink?” he asked me.

“Yeah, it’s great. This is tastier than I remember.”

Eduardo chuckled. “Yes, they use only the best vodka here.”

I finished the rest of my drink in a single gulp and continued talking to Eduardo. He seemed pretty nice. Even though he was pretty attractive, I was really not into him like I was with Blake. I suppose Eduardo would hit on me at some point, which I’d like sweetly brush off.

After a little while, I began to feel drowsy. It was slowly becoming difficult to pay attention to Eduardo. I also began to feel hot. I needed to get outside to get some air.

“Hey, I don’t mean to interrupt you, but can we go back to the deck? I feeling really hot and need some air,” I said.

Eduardo got up, smiled, and took my hand. “Sure, come on.”

I stood up and suddenly felt like I could not stand. My legs felt weak. I was worried I was going to pass out right there in front of him.

“Oh babe, you don’t look too good. Are you ok?”

“I’m… I’m ok. I think I just need to get home. I’m exhausted.”

“I don’t think you’re in the shape to be driving anywhere. Come with me, I’ll take you someplace safe to crash for the night.”

Eduardo began holding my arm and leading me out of the club. Within no time, we were already in the parking lot where my car was.

“My car is parked in this lot. I can’t leave it here. I really should just go home.”

“No, don’t worry about your car. You won’t be towed. I’ll bring you back here in the morning. You really aren’t in a state to drive. I think you’ve had too much to drink tonight.”

For a few more moments we walked slowly. Eventually we wound up at Eduardo’s car. He opened the door for me and guided me in. At this point, I couldn’t put up any resistance to going with Eduardo. A moment later, I felt Eduardo get into the car. I must’ve dosed off because the next moment were in his driveway.

Eduardo came over to my side of the vehicle and pulled me out. I could barely stand. Without Eduardo holding me up, I would’ve fallen onto the concrete.

“Ok, time to go in,” he said.

We got into his house. I really could not focus on where I was or what room I was in. Eventually he lead me somewhere and sat me down on a soft surface. I felt like it was maybe a bed. I could hear a little noise as Eduardo moved about the room we were in. Eventually, he came back in. At that moment, I was able to focus a little better. I saw Eduardo standing in front of me, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. From what I could see, he had a nice body. Moments later, he pulled me up, causing me to loose focus again. I still couldn’t really speak. Before I knew it, I felt the sensation of cool air on my bare skin.

“We should get these clothes off of you so that you don’t remain hot,” he said.

“I.. umm… I think I’m ok leaving my pants on,” I managed to say.

Eduardo said something. I felt like my pants were being tugged off of me. I felt another sensation of cool air on my skin. I was slightly aware that I was standing there in just my boxers at this point. I was swaying back and forth. I was worried I was going to fall if Eduardo didn’t catch me. The suddenly, I began to move backwards. Eduardo caught me before I could fall. Then I felt my boxers being lowered. I wanted to protest, but I couldn’t say anything.

Another moment later, I was able to regain a little bit more focus. I looked down to see myself standing naked in the room. I then looked over to the right and saw Eduardo rummaging through a drawer. When he was done, he turned back over to me. Looking at me, I noticed him slide his boxers off of him. I got a quick visual of his huge cock, fully erect and pointed out straight ahead.

This guy was huge. He had to be about eight inches long and had a decent amount of girth.

“You like that?” he asked me just as I began to lose my focus again.

“Eduardo…” I said feebly.

I heard him say something but couldn’t make out what he said. The next moment later, I felt something warm and smooth push up against me. Eventually, I was back on the bed like before, still being pushed down.

“Wait, I… I’m a vir…” My speech trailed off to nothing. I couldn’t see or hear anything. I felt my back lay onto the soft surface. After that, the only other thing I felt was a slight pressure between my legs.

Then everything went dark and I knew no more. I was at the mercy of whatever was happening to me at this moment in time.

~*~*~*~*

I woke up the next morning to sunlight directly hitting my eyes. I was very groggy, which was not like me as I usually woke up feeling awake and chipper. I rubbed my eyes and focused on my surroundings. I looked around and immediately felt panicked and confused.

I did not recognize where I was. I was not in my room at my parent’s condo. I looked over to my right and saw a guy sleeping next to me. The guy was clearly naked. I leaned over him to get a look at his face. Then I remembered that this guy was Eduardo. I let out a sigh and got out of bed. The room was very cold. I looked down and realized that I was naked. I was feeling very nervous and uneasy about this situation. I went around the room to find all of my clothing and belongings; making sure nothing was missing.

I got my clothes on and got my keys out. I made my way down the hall and walked out the front door. I started walking down to the end of the street to look for a road sign. When I got to the road sign, I stopped and took out my phone and pulled up directions to get back to the club so that I could retrieve my vehicle from the parking lot. The farther I walked, the more I noticed soreness coming from my ass. Then it hit me.

I’d been raped last night. I stopped in my tracks and crouched down to the ground, gasping for air in between my sobs. So this was how I’d lost my virginity. I felt so disgusted with myself. Then I remembered that Eduardo had given me a drink, which was when things started to get fuzzy. He must have put something in it.

I got up and continued walking towards the club. I felt so dirty and violated. I was never going back to that club. I didn’t want to see that jackass ever again. I’d fucking kill him if I did. Then I figured that I’d not see Blake anymore if I didn’t go back. The thought of that made me sad as I continued walking.

I was approaching the pier area. The club was just another couple of blocks east of the pier. The collection of shops and restaurants were deserted at this time of morning. I was thankful of that because I knew I looked like a disheveled mess. I finally got to the road where I’d make the turn to head towards the club. I was so happy to finally be close. I was more than ready to be home at the condo, in my bed. I wanted nothing more than to forget about last night; forget about Eduardo and forget about Blake.

“Will? Hey! Will!”

I stopped walking and turned around to see who was calling my name. I was stunned to see a guy wearing gym shorts and a white undershirt walking towards me, smiling.

It was Blake.

“Hey, Will,” said Blake as he approached.

“Hey,” I replied back, meekly.

“Um, you don’t look so good. You’re still wearing the same clothes from last night. You look like you got plowed by a train or something.”

Blake had no idea how spot on he actually was.

“I um, I had a rough night last night. I’m on my way to get my vehicle and head back to my condo.”

“Ok, I’ll walk with you. You can tell me what happened.”

“I really don’t want to talk about it, Blake. It’s horrible.”

Blake stopped and took my face into his hands and looked at me intensely, his blue eyes piercing into my soul.

“You can tell me, I promise I won’t judge you.”

“Ok.”

I explained everything to Blake that I remembered last night. He listened to me closely, taking in every detail as we slowly walked. When I explained that I was sore and that I’d been raped, Blake pulled me into a hug. He held onto me forever. I felt so safe in his arms. I felt so loved.

Safe and loved.

When we got to my car, I was still feeling like I was hungover. Blake noticed it and asked me for my keys.

“You are in no condition to drive. Text your parents and let them know you’re with friends. You’re coming back to my condo. You’re going to shower and put on some fresh clothes.”

“What about Jeremey and Graeme? I don’t was to intrude on your vacation.”

Blake smiled. “Don’t worry about them. They are still passed out. They were up all night fucking.”

“Oh, ok then.”

We drove along Estero Boulevard in silence. We got to Blake’s condo in only a few minutes from the parking lot. I was still feeling pretty worn out when we walked into the condo.

Blake took me to his room and had me sit on his bed while he got me an undershirt, shorts, and a pair of boxers. He went down the hall and came back with a towel. He handed it to me and told me to shower and to put on the clothes he gave me.

I showered and went back into his room. He was lying on his bed reading a book. I collapsed onto his bed and let out a sigh. God his bed felt comfortable. A moment later, I heard him put his book on the end table. He spooned up behind me, wrapping his arms around me. He let out a contented sigh.

“You don’t mind this, do you?” he asked.

“No, I definitely don’t mind.”

“Good.”

Within minutes we both drifted off to sleep, with me thinking about how right being in his arms felt.

~*~*~*~*

We woke up a couple of hours later. I was feeling refreshed. I no longer felt hungover. I was, however, beginning to feel hungry. Blake got up and went to make us some breakfast. A little bit later, he came back with plates of bacon, eggs, sausage, and toast for us. We ate in silence, focusing completely on the delicious food he made. After we finished eating, we cuddled some more.

“I’m sorry,” he said.

“Why?” I asked.

“You wouldn’t have had to deal with any of this shit if I’d just let you come home with us last night.”

“It’s ok Blake. It’s not your fault. If anything, I shouldn’t have accepted his drink.”

“You had no way of knowing, Will. So that’s not your fault. Besides, you’re the one that suggested we pick up from last night. I should’ve listened instead of stupidly telling you to come find me again.”

I laid there, thinking about everything that had happened. I began to think about how I was supposed to have sex with Paul on this trip. I thought about all the things Sam had said to me about how I’d objectified Paul, how I’d done everything in my power to keep them apart. Then I thought about how I’d gone after Sam the day of the funeral. Suddenly I felt so disgusted with myself. I was a really horrible person. I’d done some pretty shitty things over the past few years.

I began to sob at these thoughts flowing through my head. I could not get over how horrible I’d been to both Paul and Sam. I deserved everything I’d gotten. I deserved what happened between me and Eduardo. I even allowed myself the bitter thought of the fact that at least I’d finally lost my virginity. What a fucking way to lose it. What a fucking way…

Blake held me as I cried. His arms made me feel so safe, so warm. Blake just made me feel perfect. I wanted so much to be worthy of him. But I was a total asshole. Blake deserved better than that.

“Hey, look at me,” said Blake, removing me from my thoughts and ending my crying spell.

I turned over and looked at him, his eyes again piercing into my soul. His face moved forward towards mine. We made out for what seemed like hours. When we stopped for a bit, I opened up to him about Paul and Sam, and how horrible I was. Blake understood me completely and even offered some sympathy. If it was possible for me to like Blake even more, I did so at that moment.

I was quickly falling in love with him. I didn’t want to think about it since I was worried I’d hurt him like I did Sam and Paul. However, I couldn’t shake the feelings that were beginning to form in my heart for him. We made out some more before taking another nap. I didn’t know how long we’d sleep, but I didn’t care. All I knew was I didn’t want to leave his side.

~*~*~*~*

We finally arrived home after the long drive from Naples. I grabbed my belongings and went straight to my room. I put my things away and check my phone to see of Blake had texted me. I saw that he did, causing me to smile, and texted him back. I texted with Blake for a few moments before he told me he had to go and meet up with his parents for dinner. After finishing with Blake and decided to give Sam a call. I really needed to make things right with him. The incident with Eduardo and the time I spent with Blake really made me aware of how much of a bitch I’d been to Sam and Paul.

I dialed Sam’s number and waited for him to pick up. I sat there waiting and waiting listening to the ringing tone in my ear. Just as I was about to disconnect the call, he finally answered me. I felt relieved.

“Hey, Will,” he said. “How was your trip?”

“Well, it was good and not good. Some shit went down. I really need to talk to you about it. Can we meet up or something? Please?”

There was a few seconds of silence before Sam finally answered me.

“Yeah, sure. Let’s meet at Granny White Park.”

“Sounds great. Meet you there in 15?”

“Yeah, not even that probably. I’ve already got my car keys in hand.”

“Ok,” I replied and ended my call. I grabbed my keys from my desk and headed out.

I arrived at the park in no time and picked a spot to park. There was no one here, which was strange, yet convenient. I waited for a few moments before Sam pulled into a spot next to me.

I got out and greeted him with a smile.

“Thanks so much for meeting up with me.”

Sam smiled. “No problem. It sounded like you needed to talk.”

“Yeah I need to air some things out with you.”

“Ok let’s walk.”

We walked along with pathway around the park. I filled Sam in regarding Eduardo and Blake. Sam was a great listener and chimed in where appropriate. He even stopped a few times to give me a hug, which I appreciated. Eventually we sat at a table under the big gazebo in the middle of the park. I took out a cigarette and lit it.

“Sam, thanks so much for listening to me. It meant so much to me that you seemed to care.”

Sam smiled his classic smile and lightly shrugged his shoulders.

“No worries, Will. I know you’re an asshole but underneath all that sassiness of yours is a pretty cool guy. I know how to see the good in people.”

I chuckled at him. Damn he was so cute.

“Hehe, thanks.”

“So, is there anything else you wanted to talk about? I mean, you’ve already covered Blake and Eduardo.”

I nodded my head.

“Yeah there’s one more thing,” I said.

“Shoot.”

I sighed and gathered my thoughts. I didn’t want to screw this up.

“Sam, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for the way I’ve treated you since Paul and I started dating. I’m sorry for treating Paul like shit. I’m sorry for keeping Paul away from you so many times. I really have been so shitty towards you for no reason. I was too clingy with Paul. I realize now that I really shouldn’t have been.”

Sam stared at me for a few moments, as if he was trying to gauge whether or not I was being genuine. Eventually he got up and sat next to me so that he could hold onto me, causing my head to rest on his shoulders.

“Will, it’s ok. I forgive you. I’m glad you’re finally realizing the error of your ways.”

“Can we be friends, Sam?”

Sam looked at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

“Of course we can. It’s what I want and I know it’s what Paul would’ve wanted.”

I smiled at Sam and nodded my head, looking up into his amazing eyes.

“Yes, I agree.”

Sam smiled back at me and pushed me off of him.

“Ok cool, let’s go get a burger and a milkshake. My treat,” he said.

“That sounds awesome.”

The evening with Sam was some of the most fun I’d had in a long time with him. We laughed and made so many jokes, it was as if we had been friends for a long time. When I finally got back home and got in bed, my last thought before dosing off was that Paul would be so happy for us. I smiled at the thought and knew it must be true. I fell asleep and had the best sleep that I’d ever had in my life.

Copyright © 2015 liukas_soli; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow. Heavy chapter. Too many people believe it's only women who have to worry about date rape. It happens far too often to guys. You handled that brutal act delicately while still passing on the importance of exactly what happened to Will.
I'm glad he had Blake and subsequently Sam to talk to about it. My only question was... why didn't he report it. He effectively left Eduardo there to do it again... and again... and again.
Overall a great chapter, Liukas.
True

Link to comment
On 08/27/2015 05:06 AM, Atruefan said:

Wow. Heavy chapter. Too many people believe it's only women who have to worry about date rape. It happens far too often to guys. You handled that brutal act delicately while still passing on the importance of exactly what happened to Will.

I'm glad he had Blake and subsequently Sam to talk to about it. My only question was... why didn't he report it. He effectively left Eduardo there to do it again... and again... and again.

Overall a great chapter, Liukas.

True

True,

Glad you like this chapter. Knowing Will, I think he was far too absorbed into himself (as per usual) and what had happened to him to go to the police. He was too focused on getting out of the house and I think too absorbed at the fact he lost his virginity in such a way to go to the police.

Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

True's quite correct in stating that this is a "heavy" chapter.
It's been simmering in my mind while I figure out what I think went on and why.
I had hoped that Will's self-absorbed attitude would abate somewhat. I think, unfortunately, that it has only gotten worse.
It's not really a wonder anymore as to the reason for his being the way he is. His siblings are a great deal older and already very successful. He comes across as a late in life child - most likely not planned - so his parents were unprepared to be hands on. Instead, they likely overcompensated by giving him too much in the way of material things. Very sad upbringing for him, no doubt.
And how is he ever supposed to measure up when put against his siblings? :(
It would appear that he never really had any deep feelings for Paul. I think his mind is exaggerating Paul's "Sam this, Sam that" as the reason for his perceived lack of closeness.
As for the rape, I think True got that right as well. Hw wanted to lose his virginity and Paul wasn't there, so he really didn't care how the deed was done. Then he follows that up with make out sessions with Blake.....not phased in the least by what happened. Or he's just not mature enough to look at sex being anything more than a physical act.
I am curious to see if he will, at some point in the future, wake up and realize what is important? Time will tell.....

Link to comment

Nicely done chapter dealing with a tough topic! Yeah was (and I think still is) a real piece of work, but he didn't deserve rape.
Sam, on the other hand, is a real stud in terms of how he handles circumstances--although his ready willingness to forgive Will for his asshole behavior caught me off guard.
You did well here, and looking forward to seeing where you take this storyline! Bring on that next chapter!

Link to comment
On 08/27/2015 10:53 PM, Robert Rex said:

Nicely done chapter dealing with a tough topic! Yeah was (and I think still is) a real piece of work, but he didn't deserve rape.

Sam, on the other hand, is a real stud in terms of how he handles circumstances--although his ready willingness to forgive Will for his asshole behavior caught me off guard.

You did well here, and looking forward to seeing where you take this storyline! Bring on that next chapter!

Rex, glad you liked Chapter 5! Of course, no one deserves to be raped. Unfortunately, it takes this for Will to truly learn how much of a 'piece of work' he really is. Sam is my favorite character so far. Jammi and I came up with the hashtag #teamsam just for him ;)

 

As to Sam forgiving Will, I was a bit suprised as well. But Sam is just a really nice guy who forgives, but never forgets so it fits him. Sam may or may not be my future husband :P

Link to comment

A great chapter, and I'm glad to see things being mended between Will and Sam, but the way it had to happen was awful.
I hope Blake works out to be in Will's future at Northwester.
More please.

Link to comment

Shit, what rock have I been hiding under that I missed this chapter? I only realized you finished the story when I went into your profile to wish you a happy b-day. lol

 

I'm glad Will is finally seeing for himself what a shit he's been to Paul and Sam. I'm sorry he was raped; it was a horrible thing that happened to him. Blake was like a godsend, and I hope they can continue their relationship. Long distance will be difficult if he doesn't get into Northwestern (what a great school - he must be wicked smart).

 

Ok, on to the next chapter. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..