Jump to content
    lofie
  • Author
  • 2,632 Words
  • 1,220 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Please enjoy this short-ish story I wrote.
 

Mate me - 3. The Revelation

Warning: mature themes ahead.

I felt so good. He was kissing a path down my body. Fuck he, formerly she, surprisingly I didn't care. Not in this moment, with his tongue dipping into my belly button. My back was arching as desperate moans trickled from my lips. I was babbling and moaning incoherently.

“It feels-yes…I can't- don't sst...” My words were foreign to my own ears. I wasn't making sense but that didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was the fire raging inside me and the person stoking those fires. It couldn't stop. I shivered. His lips grazed my insanely sensitive hip bone. I almost jumped off the bed. My pulse was pounding in my ears. My eyes were shut tight. I opened them I wanted to see him...I was heaving. My thighs were spread open for him and he lay between them. I shivered in anticipation. He moved toward my opening. I watched mesmerized. I sucked in a breath when he paused and looked up at me. When our eyes locked a thousand jolts raced through my body. My heart tripped. It was like... I was falling forward into his heated stare. Then my eyes flew open. Fuck, that was a dream? I took a deep breath to steady myself. My heart was hammering in my chest and my body was pretty damp. Especially between my legs. It took me a moment to register the pulsing ache between my thighs but once I did, I couldn't ignore it. I needed to come, now. I groaned; half frustrated one hundred percent aroused. My need overrode everything. I grabbed my pillow. I positioned it on the bed so that it would be underneath my crotch. I rocked my hips back and forth and moaned. The delicious friction of the pillow and my panties on my clit, sent shivers up my spine. I closed my eyes. Deep blue ones stared back at me in my mind’s eye. I bit my bottom lip holding back a groan. I felt the crescendo of pleasure building. I was so damn hot. I rocked faster. Liquid trickled down my thighs. Faster, I rocked faster until...until I saw stars. Pleasure swept through me followed closely by relief. Eventually when the tremors subsided, I sat up and moved my pillow back to the head of the bed. That was intense. I almost didn't recognize myself. I never lose myself in desire like that. Not really, I mean I masturbate as much as the average person but I'm never so overcome by my horny-ness that I can't even think. And I couldn't think. Not clearly anyway. I kept going back to yesterday when he came out. I kept remembering how good I felt when I went for it and touched his waist. Fuck. My whole body tingled. I shivered. It was obvious what I wanted. But could I do it could I date someone who was so...out of my realm.

 ***

I didn't sleep last night. I didn't even spend the night tossing and turning. After returning home from dropping her off, I made no attempt at sleep. I knew it would be pointless. She was so close to me. I sighed. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her hand on my waist anchoring me in place...I couldn't move...I couldn't breathe. I shook my head, dispersing the memories.

Dropping her off wasn't easy. We spent the car ride in thick silence, with her pensively staring out the passenger window. I wanted desperately to know what she was thinking. But I couldn't muster up the nerve to ask. When we got to her place, she looked at me like she wanted to say something. It was a long, sad imploring look. My chest tightened. The need to touch her then was hopelessly vast. But she wasn't like us, she was human it would just scare her off. So instead of reaching for her and soothing her worries with my lips like I wanted, I gripped the steering wheel and told her I would “see her around”. Fuck. If only I could come up with a parting phrase that also conveyed romantic interest. See you around just doesn't cut it. When I got home I went out on my balcony and that's where I spent the night. The magic of the earlier moment still lingered. I watched the sun come up and resisted the urge to call her and say something stupid. I was restless and so was my wolf. I grabbed my keys off my desk. I was still dressed in my jeans and navy blue tee from last night. I grabbed my leather jacket from the back of my chair, I needed to get out of my own head. I needed a distraction.

 ***

In town I had one friend, his name is Darren. I’m not exactly sure how he came to be my friend. Actually, that’s not true, he just started following me around one day and the rest is history. I decided to walk into town to the diner where Darren worked. It was about a fifteen minute walk from my place. Since it was early September it was cooler but I usually ran a few degrees hotter than normal. I made it to the diner in record time. It was an old brick diner the exterior was practically dilapidated but they made damn good waffles and coffee. I walked around the back and knocked on the small window. Knowing full well that he was probably in the backroom getting the cash ready.

“I need to get you your own key.” I grunted. He pushed open the door and I stepped around him to get inside. The thing about Darren was he was always carefree. He had this easy going way about him. Just being in his presence was calming. Even his scent was carefree “If Tina sees you sitting there, she's gonna freak.” We were in the back office, there was a desk and a leather chair behind it. I was currently behind the desk in the cracked but comfy leather chair.

“Let’s go for a run.” Darren tilted his head to the left, something he did when he was trying to figure me out. He looked very much like a pup when he did that.

“I have to work Ry, you do realize we haven't even opened yet?”

“I meant after.” I said pointedly. Darren turned back to the little safe that was in the corner of the room. Going back to his original task. I sighed. I was feeling itchy under my skin. I wanted to run, I wanted to shift and run. Most importantly I wanted to go back to her.

“Will you sit down you’re driving me crazy.” I hadn't realized I was pacing. He was holding the cash register tray in both hands. I stopped and followed him out of the office to the till. “I was with Sky last night.” Darren looked at me from the corner of his eye as he inserted the tray into the cash register. I said nothing. Sky was a few years older than Darren, despite being Dylan’s older brother he didn’t hang out with Peter and his cronies. He was a wannabe drug dealer just like his younger brother though. “We uh...we’ve been hanging out for a while now.” I didn't say anything, but I knew he was seeing Sky, he's been absent lately. Not to mention their scents had fused and he had a mating mark on his neck. I didn’t say anything when I first noticed I was waiting for him to tell me. “I was hanging out with him last night when Dylan got home. His clothes were in pieces because he had shifted in them and ran home.” Darren stared at me questioningly. “Did something happen?” I scowled.

“What makes you think I would know anything about that?” Darren lowered his gaze. I instantly felt guilty. I reigned in my anger.

“He said he was sorry, and he's gonna lay off from now on.” I shook my head. Darren knew that Peter and his buddies gave me a hard time, the only reason he didn't do anything about it was because I told him not to. If he did anything, he would incur their wrath upon himself. However, they knew better than to mess with Darren, simply put I would fuck them up and so would Sky.

“When do you get off work?” Darren blinked in confusion.

“Uh…three same time I always get off work.”

“If you're free text me, I need to go for a run.” Darren looked like he was going to say something but then he thought better of it.

“I'm free, l’ll come by your place.” I nodded.

 ***

I decided not to wait for Darren, I wanted to be alone. Maybe I could pass by her place. Maybe she was out chopping wood. I know how creepy and stalkerish my thoughts were but I would be in my wolf form and my black fur blends in with the darkness of the forest. When I got home my uncle was once again sitting at the kitchen table reading the same carpentry manual.

“I thought you had a job today.” I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a jug of orange juice with every intention to drink straight from the jug.

“They rescheduled.” I put the jug back in the fridge. I could feel my uncle’s eyes on my back. I turned around slowly, I was unsure about what he wanted. “How did your night go with the human.”

“Her name is Jacs.” He wasn’t being insulting by calling her human, the way other members of the pack belittle them. He winced. I guess my tone was sharper than I thought.

“Sorry, Jacs. How did it go?” I leaned back against the counter.

“Fine until I told her I’m trans...then not so good.” His features darkened. “Relax she’s not transphobic. She’s just…. cis and human.” I pushed off the counter and bent down to undo my laces. “I’m going for a run.” I stood up, kicking off my shoes.

“I’ll come with you.” We disrobed in silence. He shifted first, I got the door, placing the key under the mat then I released the beast within.

 ***

I was restless. I hated being one of those people who became obsessive over nothing, and believe me nothing happened. I sighed. I wasn’t smoking anything since my parents were home but I was on the roof. Sometimes being up high cleared my head. I wish I had someone to talk to. Ever since I left school it’s been radio silence from my former bffs. I was always kind of a loner except for a select few friends. So yea life sucked. I didn’t blame them we are in different places. For one thing they’ll be done medical school this year and starting their residencies the next. Whereas I will be here in bum fuck nowhere wasting my life. Ugh pity parties sucked. I stood up a shadow moved at the invisible border that separated forest and our property. I took a tiny step closer to the edge of the roof. I was sure I saw big something move. A sense of foreboding descended. I was creeped out. I rubbed my arms, despite wearing a thick sweater I was suddenly cold. Well up here is the safest place to be in case there’s an axe wielding psycho down there. I am going crazy.

 ***

We ran through the woods swiftly, silently dodging forest debris and trees. My heart pounded in my chest. Truth be told I loved this it was exhilarating at running full speed with my uncle not too far behind me. We made it to the edge of the forest. Even though she was just a speck on the roof I felt calm. I was seeing her, everything felt better. I took a step forward, my uncle signaled for us to leave when she seemed to have spotted us. I wanted to stay. It took every ounce of willpower to turn away. We made it home. My uncle changed and let me in. I was tired and a little hungry. Maybe later Darren would want to hunt.

“Shift Riley, I want to talk to you.” His tone was gentle but it was a command nonetheless. I had no intention of shifting I was comfortable in my wolf. I flopped down on the floor and curled up into the tightest ball. “Please Riley.” If I could sigh I would’ve. I tilted my head up and gazed into his eyes. Blue eyes quite like mine, he was concerned. He was appealing to my human sensibilities. So I stood on all fours and shifted. I quickly put on my binder and boxers before turning to him.

“She’s your mate.” My uncle simply stated, he was not one to waste words.

“Yes.”

“This will be tricky, someone like you needs their mate.”

“Someone like me?” I felt my hackles rise.

“Calm down. You’re an alpha once you find your mate you must…” He looked away. “Ah lay with her.” We both blushed.

“I’m no alpha.” He smiled but it was a sad smile.

“Wait and see. Your other half will bring out your true nature.” I shook my head as he continued. “Bottom line if you deny your mate you will go feral.” My stomach dropped. I may not have believed I was an alpha, at least on the surface but his words resonated with me. Feral wolves were dangerous they were exiled.

“It’s ok, you have time but your um...need will grow and you will seek her out like you did today. Be careful Riley, she is not like us.” He patted me on the shoulder, picked up his clothes and went upstairs.

*** 

I decided to text him only because I needed a friend. I would keep it light maybe not bring up the other night. Not ever. ‘Hey I think the woods behind my house is haunted.’ It had been a day since the roof incident and the more I thought about it the more I was convinced that I had seen something.

‘Impossible no such thing as ghosts.’ He replied, a few minutes later. Of course that’s the stance he would take. And usually I would be inclined to agree but in light of the empirical evidence I don’t know anymore.

‘Hmmm wanna go explore the woods behind my house then, A lá Blair Witch style.’

‘Famous last words.’

‘Or the start to a great adventure. :p. I thought you didn’t believe in ghosts.’ He didn’t respond for a while. I was just about to go downstairs and raid the fridge when my phone buzzed.

‘What did you see in your backyard?’ I waited a full minute before I responded.

‘I’m not really sure. I was on the roof so the details were fuzzy.’

‘It was probably bigfoot.’ I chuckled.

‘Lol. Noo it was a shadow ok but it was sorta coming out of the forest.’

‘Well I’m willing to film your Blair Witch movie whenever you want. ;)’

‘I’ll keep that in mind.’

 ***

She was flirting with me. Or was she? I was in murky waters, I’m not exactly good at flirting.

‘Wanna meet up later? We can grab some food…’ My stomach flipped, I swallowed.

‘Sure where do you want to go?’

‘Well since I don’t know anywhere that’s good other than the club Dylan took me to. Why don’t you pick.’

‘I know a diner that’s pretty good and I was heading over there in about an hour.’

‘Great I’ll see you in half an hour.’ My heart fluttered wildly.

Copyright © 2019 lofie; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..