Jump to content
    lofie
  • Author
  • 3,699 Words
  • 1,200 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Please enjoy this short-ish story I wrote.
 

Mate me - 7. Hot Blooded

Mature themes ahead, you have been warned ;) 

I moped around my room for three weeks. Occasionally leaving to eat. For the most part my mother brought me food and took out what I didn’t eat. At exactly three weeks my mom gave me an ultimatum. Shower and go for a walk, or we were going to the doctor for antidepressants. I probably needed the antidepressants but I choose the walk, at least I didn’t have to talk to a stranger. I knew where I was going so I took my time getting ready. I showered, exfoliated, shaved everything, brushed my hair and teeth and applied some light makeup. When I was done I looked almost human. I had lost weight because I hadn’t been eating full meals. I put on a white shirt that used to be a bit tight. Now it fit perfectly. I was nervous. He hadn’t texted me in three weeks if I wasn’t the one who had given him the kiss off I would have been disappointed. Who am I kidding, I was miserable. Maybe he hated me now or maybe he was waiting for me to make the first move. After getting dressed I went down stairs. My dad was sitting on the couch watching his favourite sassy judge show.

“Feeling better?” He didn’t take his eyes off the tv. I was a little shaken at the fact that he was talking to me again. Over the past three weeks we both did a good job avoiding each other.

“Yea.” I jingled my keys. “I’ll be back.” He nodded.

“Where are you going?“

“Out for a drive.”

“Be careful.”

“Too late for that dad.” He turned away from his show. He was worried. Dark circles accentuated his brown eyes.

“It’s never too late.” His sigh was heavy. I disagreed. “You're not my little girl any more.” He mused as if he had forgotten I was here. “Please be safe.” I nodded. Even though I had no intention of playing it safe.

 ***

I was sitting in his driveway. I was so nervous my hands were shaking. I needed to calm down. I got out of the car walked up to the door then turned around and got back in the car. Fuck I can’t do this. I was about to leave when Robert jogged over to the car from the side of the house. I rolled down the passenger window. Riley mentioned he was a carpenter, he had on a pair of goggles and steel toe boots, jean cut offs and no shirt.

“Hey Jacs. Long time no see.” He said simply, smiling. I blushed.

“Yea um how are you?”

“I’m alright. But I think you’re interested in how someone else is doing.”

“Is he around?” I dropped all pretenses of caring about pleasantries. He chuckled.

“He’s with the A-a friend. He’s with a friend. Do you know where the diner in town is?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll text him now you might have to wait a bit but he’ll meet you there.”

“Thanks.” I was grateful. He beamed.

“Try not to break his heart this time.” I flushed. He turned around and went back the way he came”

 ***

I could barely pay attention to anything the Alpha was saying after the text I got from uncle Robert. It had been three long weeks of silence and now she was waiting for me at the diner. My heart swelled, my mate wanted to talk. It didn’t mean anything though for all I knew she could want nothing to do with me.

“How to maintain harmony within the pack does not interest you today.” I shook my head.

“Sorry Alpha I was just…”

“Thinking about your mate?” We were in his study and had been meeting for the past two weeks.

“How?”

“As an alpha you will learn that your emotions are connected to the packs. Yours are particularly strong when it comes to your mate. The whole pack knows.”

“What I was thinking?” I blushed suddenly embarrassed.

“No! Thank the heavens.” He laughed I blushed even deeper. “We just can feel that things are looking up. So tell me what’s going on.”

“I’m not sure she’s meeting me at the diner.”

“You better get going then.” He said smiling. He didn’t have to tell me twice.

 ***

I walked as fast as I could to the diner. When I arrived, Darren was behind the counter wiping it down. Even though I knew she was here he nodded to the right pointing to the booth she was sitting in. I took my time smiling at some of my pack mates as I made my way over. Things had changed a lot in the past three weeks. I still hated Peter but the rest of his cronies had backed off. The other pack members were civil if not downright friendly.

“Hey.” I was standing at the booth looking down at her. She was studying her nails.

Her head snapped up.

“Riley.” Her voice was barely above a whisper. “I-you look good.” Her cheeks were rosy. God she was beautiful. “Please, sit.” I slid into the booth. She looked good also, really good. A little thinner than last time. She had lost weight. Her nervousness was tangible.

“How’ve you been?” I swallowed. My mouth was watering she looked amazing in her tight white shirt that revealed a little cleavage. I tried not to stare at the creamy exposed skin.

“Barely existing.” She flashed a rueful grin. “I uh feel really bad about the way things turned out.” I shrugged.

“So do I.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know if I can be in a relationship right now.” I nodded my heart twisting. I was hoping this conversation would go a little differently. I waited for her to continue. “But I miss you...so much it, it hurts. It doesn’t make any sense because I barely know you. But I feel like I’m drawn to you. In the short time I’ve known you, I feel like you’re the only person who cares enough to want to understand me.” I stretched my arm across the table and she placed her hand in mine.

“I want to know everything about you. When you first met me, as a naked stranger in the woods.” She smirked. “you showed me kindness. You gave me your clothes and a ride home. You have a good heart.” She blushed deeply.

“This is my first time leaving the house in weeks.” She confessed. I kissed her hand.

“I’ll take whatever you give me. I just want you around.” I meant it too. It was probably super unhealthy. She wasn’t committed or obligated to me in anyway yet I was bound to her. She blushed furiously. My heart was in her hands.

“Let’s get out of here.”

“Where do you want to go?” My heart skipped.

“Your place, anywhere just somewhere private.” I knew what I wanted to do if we went somewhere private. My face reddened. She watched me intently.

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea.” I momentarily glanced at her full pouty lips. They were perfect. Kissable, soft, plump. I knew exactly how they felt yet and I yearned for them I never stopped. When I looked back up her eyes held a mischievous glint

“Take me-.” She lowered her voice. “somewhere private Riley. I want...to be with

you.” A lump formed in my throat.

“Okay if you're sure.”

“I am.” She grinned wickedly. I groaned. My nostrils flared. Her smell was too much, intoxicating. I quickly glanced to my right. A wolf a few years younger than me was openly staring, practically salivating. He looked away when he realized I had caught him. He wasn’t the only one affected. She was a walking aphrodisiac to all unmated wolves. She was a human omega. Omega’s were extremely bewitching, they oozed sensuality and were nearly irresistible to the un-mated. They were rare, we had none left in our pack, Most packs only had one or two. She was the rarest of them all she was human. Omegas only matched with alphas and I was hers. I didn’t believe in my status until now. “We can just talk.” She continued. I snorted. By the way she was looking at me that was the last thing she wanted. I stood up I gave Darren a nod as we walked through the exit. In return he threw me a goofy grin and a thumbs up.

 ***

“So where do you want to go?” We were sitting in my car and he was texting furiously. He stopped and looked over at me.

“I was thinking we could go to my place…to talk. My uncles’ going to be gone for the rest of the day.” He looked nervous.

“Oh okay.” I tried to play it cool and hide the tingles inching up my spine. I put on my seat belt he followed suit.

“So what have you been up to?” He was twiddling his thumbs and looking everywhere but at me.

“I’ve been hanging out with Darren, working the usual stuff.” I felt like there was something he wasn’t telling me. However, I didn’t push. We rode in comfortable silence but I could tell he was angsty he kept bouncing his leg. When we got to his place, he asked me if I could wait for him in the living room because he had some cleaning up to do. I told him sure and he rushed upstairs. I took the opportunity to walk around and look at the family pictures. Most of them were of Riley at various ages. Always short hair and boyish clothing. I wondered when he came out. There was one picture in particular that really caught my eye. In the frame, there was blonde woman with bright blue eyes, she was sitting on a couch holding a baby and looking right at the camera. She was stunning. She had Riley’s bone structure except her features were more delicate, softer. Riley was...masculine.

“That’s my mom.” I was looking so closely at the picture that I didn’t notice him approach me.

“She’s gorgeous.”

“She was. “ He smiled fondly. Dread curled in my stomach.

“Did she- pass?”

“Yes, three years ago…cancer” His eyes were shiny. He blinked a few times. “Do you wanna go up or just hang out down here?” He asked effectively shutting down that line of conversation.

“Let’s go up.” His smile was blinding.

*** 

She was tantalizing the way she sat on my bed. Her legs crossed, hands folded in her lap occasionally looking up at me from beneath thick lashes. She chewed her bottom lip. I stood across from her leaning on my desk openly drinking in the sight before me. I wanted her that much was apparent. It was prim and demure, the way she was sitting. I knew better, I could feel the lust pouring off her in waves. It was making me crazy. Making me want things I wasn’t sure was possible.

“Why don’t you come and sit over here.” I couldn’t move. My wolf practically snapped at me. Go to her! I wanted her to come to me. I wanted her to show me she wanted me.

“Why don’t you come to me.” She uncrossed her legs, stood up and made her way over. She looked up into my eyes, I lost my breath. I was entranced. A myriad of sparks flew between us. Pure energy. I pushed off the desk and pulled her into me. She gasped; her tone hit me and struck me right in the crotch. I murmured as I buried my face in her neck. She was so delicious. I moved away from her neck and cradled her face with my hands. Our lips were inches apart. As if being pulled together by magnets her lips fused to mine. A whimper slipped from my mouth and and my blood turned to lava. She tasted so fucking sweet. She parted for me and I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. She quivered and immediately deepened the kiss. An inferno of lust swept us up. She moaned into my mouth. My hands travelled to her butt. I squeezed. Every part of her was perfection. She wrapped her legs around me and I picked her up.

“Bed, now.” I groaned at the carnal quality that her voice took on. I walked us over and collapsed on top of her while still connected to her lips. Our movements fervent. Our hands grazed and explored each other’s body. I wanted more. I hissed when her nails lightly scraped my stomach. “Off.” She tugged at my shirt. I sat up and threw it across the room. I moved to take off my binder. Her hand stopped mine.

“I want you to be comfortable.”

“I am with you.” I removed the binder.

“So beautiful.” She murmured. She ran her hands against my stomach. My muscles contracted as she slid over my skin. Her touch was my undoing. Her lips were puffy, her pupils blown inundated with longing. I straddled her hips she raised up to meet me halfway. I ran my hands over her face, moving the stray hairs. My beautiful mate.

“Riley.” Her voice was not quite a whisper. “I want- I want ...I” I brought my lips to hers. She tasted sweet, rich and delicate. I wanted all of her. All that she’s willing to give me.

“What do you want?” My tone was a throaty growl even to my own ears. My wolf was close to the surface. “Tell me.” She kissed me it was scorching our tongues wrestled for dominance. When she broke away her eyes were molten and we were both panting.

“I want you inside me.” She trembled. I kissed her then, it was soft and sweet and filled with longing. She was like putty in my hands, her body felt so pliable under my touch. I grabbed the hem of her shirt she raised her arms and I slipped it off her. The view took my breath away. Her skin was smooth and milky, my mouth watered. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. I was consumed by a whirlwind of desire. I throbbed it was almost painful. I wanted to mark her creamy pale skin. My eyes zeroed in on the barbells protruding from both her nipples. My wolf howled. So fucking sexy. I moved off her as she unbuckled and unzipped her jeans. Finally kicking them off. She hooked her thumbs into her white cotton panties and lifted her butt off the bed.

“No let me.” I grumbled. She smirked laying back down. Her pierced rosy nipples pointed straight up, the steel barbells glinting in the light. I licked my lips. She had lost a bit of weight in the past few weeks maybe about 5-10 lbs. Afterwards I’m going to feed my mate. I stood up keeping my eyes on her, God she was beautiful. I removed my pants and my boxers. She tracked my movements. Once that was taken care of, I crawled back on top of her. With our bodies aligned, I breathed her in and shuddered. So much skin, so much contact. For a moment I couldn’t move, all my nerve ending was firing at once and it was utterly overwhelming. I was already so close. I shifted down her body until my mouth was perfectly leveled with her breasts. I dipped my head and kissed her rosy arreola then the other one. She hummed as I took one of her nipples in my mouth and gently tugged on the barbell with my teeth. I loved her like this. She completely surrendered to me. Groaning at the thought I applied suction then lightly bit her nipple. I sucked and kissed the rest of her breast covering her pale skin with hickies. Once I felt like her breast was sufficiently covered I repeated the treatment on the other one. Sweet syrupy moans dripped from her lips, her chest heaved. I re-positioned myself until our bodies coalesced. Toe to toe, groin to groin, chest to chest and lips to lips. Threading her hands through my hair she yanked my lips onto hers. I was completely obliterated by the kiss. I rolled my hips and sucked in a breath. We both moaned as we gyrated in unison, slowly at first then picking up speed as the ferocity of our kisses escalated. The electricity between us was palpable. We worked ourselves into a frenzy. It was sloppy the kissing the moaning and groaning, the touching the grinding. I loved all of it. It was perfect, her body under mine, the friction was bliss. I bit her lip and tweaked nipple. A sexy squeal escaped her. I moved down her body leaving a trail of kisses. I sucked and kissed every part of her. My body thrummed incrementally the closer I got to her pussy. I was soaking wet, I was reacting in ways I never had before. She was the key that unlocked the longing inside me. Her hips bucked as my tongue slid across the groove near her pelvic bone. I noted her sensitivity. I kissed and licked her for as long as I could stand it. Initially my intention was to tease her but now I was only delaying my own urges. Her heady musk was captivating growing in intensity by the second. I couldn’t focus I had to have her now. I crawled between her thighs and planted my face in her mound. It was heaven. The smell was rapturous. I growled. My canines grew but I didn’t care. All I cared about was being here, smelling her essence. I wanted to bottle it. I licked her through her underwear. She moaned. My world stopped. She was so wet. So wet, all for me. And her taste...so fucking tangy and sweet, like depraved honey. I lost it. I shredded her panties with sharp claws and stuck my tongue as deep inside her as it would go. She spasmed. I licked, sucked and bit. Her flowing juices was my ambrosia. I couldn't contain myself. I didn’t hold back. She thrashed wildly. Her fingers intertwined with my hair pushing my face into her. It felt good, knowing I was pleasing my mate. I sucked on her sweet clit and slowly inserted a finger inside her. God she was tight. I moaned. Her back arched at the intrusion.

“Is that ok?” I breathed.

“Yess.” She hissed. “Please.” I slid my finger out then slowly slid it back in. “More.” I dipped my head and brought my mouth back to her clit.

“Too tight, don’t wanna hurt you.”

“It’s ok. I need…” Her sentence dissolved into a series of moans and cries as I slid another finger inside. I moved up her body keeping my fingers inside her until I reached her lips. I was ablaze, I could practically combust. Her lips stoked my fire and made my blood boil. I pumped my fingers in and out of her. Her eyes were closed. Between the moans and the panting, she was barely kissing me back. I moved to her neck. I was melting into a puddle of ecstasy. I was hot so very hot and close. I was inside my mate. All rational thought dissolved. Her orgasm was close, I could feel her tightening around me. Tell tale tingles radiated from my pussy to the rest of my body. I closed my eyes. I felt myself slipping, getting lost in the pleasure. It was too much. Almost unbearable. I just couldn’t stop. Her satisfaction was all I craved. She was so close we were both so close. A flood of pleasure engulfed me, tipping me over the edge. I threw my head back and howled before sinking my teeth into her neck. She cried out convulsing beneath me.

*** 

I couldn’t stop quivering. When he bit me I came even harder. I coloured remembering the overwhelming passion that consumed me. It must have consumed him too based on the animal like shriek he let out. It was more like a howl. I was into it. He had lost himself in the moment. It was primal. It was beautiful. Eventually my breathing calmed. He was laying beside me, on his side watching me, I paused he looked perturbed. I was relaxed still basking in the afterglow. I threw him a lazy smile.

“Hey...that was amazing.”

“Yea? Um how’s your neck?” I frowned he still looked worried. I was laying on the side he had bit. Even though I was sure he had broken the skin there was no blood. Maybe I was wrong. “I’m sorry about ma-the bite. I just… “

“It’s fine Riley stop freaking out.” I kissed him on the nose. He finally smiled. I swooned. I touched my neck. It was a little sore but I expected that. What I didn’t expect was the jolt of pleasure I felt when I touched it. I shivered. That worried looked re-emerged. I smiled, to reassure him.

“Was it good for you? I-I’m sorry I didn’t reciprocate I just didn’t want to cross any boundaries. If you want I can…” He kissed me silencing me. I fell into the kiss, my body started heating up again.

“Everything was perfect...I um have to go to work.”

“Oh.” My chest fell, I felt dismissed. “Okay.” I got up swallowing the lump in my throat. Maybe he had to work but maybe he was giving me the brush off. Somehow, I just knew he was lying. I got dressed sans underwear since he had ripped them to shreds.

“Jacs that was amazing. I loved it every second of it.” His voice was low. I nodded. I didn’t trust myself so I didn’t say anything.

“I’ll see you around.”

“Wait I’ll walk you out.” He shifted on the bed.

“Naw it’s ok...call me.” I couldn't help myself. I felt extremely vulnerable and I was freaking out. I was worried that I wouldn’t hear from him again.

“I’ll call you tonight.” I nodded and left his room

Copyright © 2019 lofie; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..