Jump to content
    Lugh
  • Author
  • 1,106 Words
  • 3,979 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Forever Boy - 4. Chapter 4

As I have said before I do not know how long I spent with him.But shortly after the earlier incident, he put me on the table and put a t-shirt on me.He then undid the blindfold and had me sit with my eyes closed.I heard clicks and felt heat.He then told me to open my eyes.No sooner than I opened them did I close them.He laughed and covered my eyes again.I was never more thankful for the blindfold, my eyes hurt.

My lessons continued.I still had nothing larger in my bung than the object, and I wore it so much I began to be used to it.This seamed to please him, and as I had learned before when he was pleased, I received more attention.

One morning he came down and we went through the now regular routine of me sucking him and him fingering me.I no longer had to be tied to his cock to suck it and actually looked forward to it.He told me how proud of me he was and that he was having a party for a few of his friends and that I was going to be coming upstairs.I thanked him for the privilege of being allowed upstairs.He told me for the occasion he had a gift for me.I felt his hands go to my cock then something pressed into my piss hole.It hurt, but I did not make a sound.“It’s the smallest size I could get, so it will have to do.”He told me.The smallest size and it hurt this badly?He continued to press and tears escaped the blindfold.I felt something wet by my feet.He made a happy sound as my bladder emptied.I felt something swell inside my cock.He said, “there, almost ready”.I heard a bell tinkle.When I moved the bell rang.This for some reason embarrassed me more than the tube up my piss hole.When he was ready, he led me up the stairs.With each step the bell on my cock tinkled.He led me through the garage and into the house through another door.Tinkle tinkle tinkle I followed.I had no idea where we were in the house, but there was a short table like a coffee table.He told me up and I climbed on.*Present* I rolled over on my belly and pulled my knees up under me.I felt something enter my arse.It was hard an about the same size as the usual object.*Open* he told me.I opened my mouth and a ball was placed in it.Then he duct taped it in.There was a hole in it.Obviously I was meant to drink something.He stroked my back and told me to put my hands between my knees. My head rested on a cloth on my left cheek.I was terrified as he reached between my knees and connected my wrists to my ankles.There was no way I could move.

His friends came soon after.For the most part, I was ignored.Fluids entered my mouth and I swallowed.None of it tasted good but I had little choice in the matter.I just swallowed and swallowed.For the most part no one touched me, but when one did, the bell tinkled and my Master would come to me.He would speak to them and reassure me things were going well.I could not see, I could not speak, but I could hear, and I could feel.A few people congratulated him on my behavior.He told them I was a good boy.I was a good boy.I was pleased that he was happy with me.My muscles began to tremble from holding the one position for so long, but I did not move.At one point the object was removed from my arse and another inserted… This one was much larger.I did not cry out.He stroked my arse; my back then pushed it in further.At some point, I realized the object he was entering me with was him.He was fucking me.The party was for the loss of my virginity.

He fucked me slow and easy, taking his time, trying not to hurt.I arched up to meet him and he touched me, encouraging me.I knew at that point that I wanted whatever he had to offer me.At that point, I was truly his.I was well fucked that night…

I woke up in my cage something was in my arse.My hands were free I was not gagged.I hurt all over.I started to sit up, but he was there.He told me to lay still and everything would be all right.He touched my head, caressed my cheeks.He was worried.I pulled myself out of the cage… The door was open… just far enough to lay my head on his lap.I trembled.I hurt.He held me.He told me he was sorry things got out of control, that it would never happen again.He asked if I could forgive him.I still remember my words that day…

 


“Master, I am yours.Do you not know that I live to serve you?If you choose that is how I am to serve, what am I to question, Master?”

He cradled me.He kissed me.When our mouths touched I didn’t know what or how… But I quickly learned.

It took a long time for me to stop hurting.In that time, nothing was required of me except that I eat and rest.She came by several times and examined me on the table.She told me I was lucky, that I would heal just fine, and I did.

After I healed, I was allowed in the house gradually more often.The blindfold was never removed though.I was to learn later that it never was a real blindfold but a modified hood.He cut my hair on occasion, I was told to keep my eyes shut and I did.I did not want to disobey and be put back into my cage and ignored.He fucked me regularly too.I really enjoyed it and so did he.He began to trust me enough that I would be left unchained in his house while he was not home.I greeted guests when told to do so and serviced some of them at his request.From the day he brought me home, I had not worn clothing — nothing except the t-shirt every so often when he took a picture.My memories of my family were fading fast.My name was boy.He was my Master.He was my family.I lived to serve him.

Copyright © 2010 Lugh; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a brutal tale, and yet there is some kind of affection between the boy and his molester. It's horrifying and sad, but still intriguing.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..