Jump to content
    Lugh
  • Author
  • 862 Words
  • 4,800 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Forever Boy - 2. Chapter 2

I still don’t know exactly how long I spent in the cage like that but my days and nights soon fell into a pattern.The door would open and I would wake up… My cage with me in it would be hosed down.A first I cowered in the corner while the hose washed down the cage but after several times of this I was told to get into the spray… I had to be cleaned as well.While I shivered and tried to get warm from the bath, he fixed my food because that came next.Two bowls, one with mush one with water I always ate everything offered and drank the whole bowl because as soon as I was done the bowls were removed, and the gag placed back in my mouth.Then he would leave me and I would think… And sleep… And cry.I wanted to go home.I needed to get away, but I was afraid.Sometime later, the door would open again and I would be fed again.There was no contact at all at first.He did not speak to me except to tell me to do something and he didn’t touch me except to move the gag.After I ate the second time, I would be left alone again.I could hear footsteps above me in what I assumed was the house.Often there was more than one set of footsteps.I was weak.The mush sustained me but was not much as far as food went.I rarely had bowel movements anymore, and when I did, they were a soft mush just like the food I ate.I slept a lot. I cried a lot.I missed my family a lot. Then he changed the pattern.

After my second meal of the day, he clicked the leash onto my collar and pulled it.I crawled out of the cage.He was sitting on a blanket or rug on the floor.I went to him and he touched me — my back, my legs, my arms, my stomach and eventually my arse and groin.His touch was purposeful, not soft and stroking, but firm as if he were memorizing my body.Over the next days, I began to look forward to these times.He never did anything indecent, but he touched every inch of my body.I found myself arching my back to his touch, and laying willingly so he could explore the various parts of me.I was never allowed to touch him though.

After time these sessions were two then three times a day.I was so happy… He was no longer ignoring me.The food was no better, nor any more, but I felt better about my situation the more he touched me.The session in the middle of the feedings became longer.Sometimes he would just sit there with his hand over my chest or cock and I would lay, content to have him touching me.

One day he fed me, and then took me from the cage, and instead of leading me to the blanket, he led me to table.“Up,” he said.Weakly I stood but he had to help me, grasping my elbow to keep me from falling.He picked me up and put me on the table.I sat there with my feet tucked to my arse and my knees to my chin, my arms wrapped around my shins.He laid me down on my back and secured me to the table with my hands upward in a Y and my legs spread in another Y.That’s when I heard another voice.A woman.

They spoke in a language I did not understand.He touched me pointing out something on my groin, my chest and my armpits.When she began to smear an ointment on me, I assumed I had a rash of some sort.Her touch was gentle and the ointment cold.

I must have slept because I woke in the cage.I hurt.My hands were secured to the cage near my head and my feet were also secured.There was something between my knees to keep them apart.I was lying on a blanket.I cried out from the pain and He gave me water.The gag was not in my mouth.He told me to lay still and the hurt would stop soon.Later he fed me with a funnel, I swallowed the mush as it filled my mouth and slept some more.For six feedings, he did not take me out of the cage.I did not move from the position I had woken up in.The pain lessened each day, each hour even.Eventually She came back and He took me out of the cage, very carefully and placed me on the table.My skin felt raw still but they sounded happy.There had been a bandage on my groin, under my sack; she removed it, and then pulled at what ever it was covering.Three times, she pulled… I cried out and He stroked my face and told me what a good boy I was.How proud of me he was… Simple praise made me happy.Little did I know how this simple procedure would change my life.

Copyright © 2010 Lugh; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

As you know this was one of the things that caught my attention. I was shocked when I researched this and realised it was actually true. I was so fascinated by it that I used it in my own story. As you know I was so into this story that it inspired me to write my own ( Enigma) which developed so differently but started as a kernel of fascination raised by this story.

 

Examining the dark side of things is so much more fun that the sickly saccharin that we are so often fed.

Link to comment

Oh, god. I hope they didn't do what I think. That is horrifying. I like that you used the single POV too. Too many voices in this story would lessen the impact of the horror.

Link to comment

Though this story is fiction, I think this chapter captures the need we all have for human interaction in one form or another. As unhappy as he was with his situation, he felt better, more wanted after he was no longer ignored. Good job in capturing this facet of human behavior.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..