Jump to content
    Lugh
  • Author
  • 1,585 Words
  • 4,699 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Forever Boy - 3. Chapter 3

In the days that followed, he brought me out of the cage progressively more often. He touched me gradually more often, but I was chastised when I touched him. I soon learned to keep my hands to myself. I learned his commands too. There was *display* which he seemed to like. I would be on my knees my ankles crossed behind me, my hands each holding the opposite wrist behind my back, my shoulders square, my chin up, my stomach sucked in and my arse cheeks clinched. We would practice this stance a lot. And he would leave me *on display* a lot. I learned when he placed me somewhere I was not to move until told I could move. This was a hard lesson for me, but over time, I learned it. When I did wrong he would call the lesson over and put me in my cage. Often I was not fed that night nor was I allowed out for our touching session. I learned everything. Soon our touching sessions included me being *on display*.

I found myself looking forward to these sessions more and more. I don’t know how long I was in the cage…but I remember that phase of my life as necessary and good. My life was simple then.

This day he had me kneel and display. Then he walked around me, looking I presume. He said to me, “You will call me Master. Every time I allow you to speak you will begin the sentence with Master and you will end it with Master. Do you understand?”

“Master, yes I understand, Master.” I responded. After that he rarely spoke to me, when he did he called me boy, and I responded or I was punished. He never asked my name, I never told him. But I told myself, repeatedly at night. I repeated my name and my father’s name and my mother’s name and my siblings’ names and my cousins’ names.

I had to learn how to stand *on display* it was pretty much the same, but my body was weak and standing left me dizzy. He saw this and my mush came more often, three times a day. Soon I could stand on display from one meal to the next. I was proud. He praised me when I did not falter. He touched me when he was pleased. I began to like his touches, to want to please him to be touched.

Next came the exercise program. I learned pushups and sit-ups and what a stair climber was for. My exercising did not include any weight training just tone and fitness, however when he was not with me I was locked in the cage. I learned to trust him explicitly. I learned to *feel* where he was because I still could not see him. The blindfold was still in place.

I was so excited the first day he led me up the stairs. I trembled. He put me in the trunk, securing my hands and feet so I could not roll around. Then he put on the gag. I had not worn the gag in a very long time. He caressed me, and then shut the trunk lid. We drove not too far and he stopped, opened the trunk, and unhooked me. We were outside and I was reluctant to get out, but he pulled my leash and I followed. I walked like he had taught me: facing ahead, straight and tall, measured steps. When we reached where he wanted me to be he gave me the command to *display*. He removed the gag and hung it from my collar in the back. There were many people here. I felt He was nearby, watching, especially when the hands started touching me. If one became too aggressive, he spoke. There were comments and laughter, and firm words from him to me. Not once did I flinch from hands, not once did I speak, not once did I falter. The day was hot. He offered me water after a while with reassuring touches he told me the day was nearly done. At some point, I was given a bowl of mush. I was allowed to sit and eat. I ate as I always did, with my fingers and then licking the bowl. Someone spoke to him and he was angered. There was a heated discussion to follow and not long after I was back in the trunk.

We drove home… I don’t know when I had began to think of the cage as home, but I did. I was put, rather roughly into the cage. I cowered in the far corner, on my blanket. He did not ungag me, but locked me in for the night. His steps were angry as he climbed the stairs. It was a long time before I heard him come back down. It could have been days. I was very hungry.

He pulled me out of the cage and told me to display. I did with out a thought. He removed the gag, secured my wrists together behind my back, and put me back in the cage. I was confused. I flopped around unable to get my knees under me. He fixed my food and placed it in the cage in bowls as always. I could smell it. “Eat,” he ordered. I tried to. I really did, but it spilled. He made a sound then opened the cage and took out the bowls. I could still smell the food in the tray below the mesh, but I could not reach it. I wept that day for the first time in a long time.

The next time I was to be fed, the outcome was the same, only this time I managed to get some of the food in my mouth and up my nose before I spilled it completely.

Several meals later, I was managing to eat most of it before my clumsiness caused me to spill. This earned me rewards. He touched me again, caressed me. I had missed him. When I finally learned to eat out of the bowls with out using my hands at all, he let me start exercising again. He said I needed stamina, strength, not muscles. I felt good.

The touching sessions began to focus more and more on my groin and my arse. Daily he brought me to orgasm after orgasm. I became so used to his hands on my arse that the first time he slid a finger inside me I barely noticed. He laughed and told me my real training was to begin. When he put me back in the cage this time he gagged me, but the gag was not the ball it filled my mouth. That night I sucked it like a pacifier until I fell asleep.

Training had indeed changed. The next day when he led me from the cage not only was I nude, but so was he. He sat on the blanket and I went to him. He removed the gag and pulled my head to his lap. He smelled good, comforting. I rested my head on his thigh as I often did as he explored my body, only this time his cock brushed my cheek. I did not know what to do so I did nothing. He had me roll over to my belly and *present* my anus for his viewing. I did not question this, as it was a daily act for us. He touched my arse as he always did, pressing on my bung, only this time it was not his finger that pressed. The object was a bit larger and hard, and it hurt. I cried out as he pressed the issue. My balls were smacked for my noise and I was put back in the cage with what ever it was still up my arse. He told me in no uncertain terms it had better stay there too. I was gagged again and he left. I felt my bung tighten around the object. My lips tightened around the gag. I sucked on it and slept.

I woke as usual when he came down the stairs. The object was still in me. I was praised as he fed me. Then I heard and felt the leash snap and he pulled me out. The touching, his cock caressing my face. He turned my face so it was brushing my nose and mouth. “Open,” he ordered and I opened my mouth. He moved me so that my mouth and his cock were touching, then he pushed my face down and I felt something connect to my collar. His cock was in my mouth and I could not pull away far enough to get it out. We struggled like this for a while but he only grew in my mouth. Finally, I held still. He stroked my cheeks, my shoulders, my back…I relaxed. It was like the gag, I sucked. He made happy sounds and continued to stroke me. I sucked until I tasted my first cum. He praised me and disconnected my collar from the restraints. His hand went to my groin and he brought me to climax as well. My orgasms were now producing a little fluid and felt much better.

I *presented* and he removed the object he touched me and probed me with his finger… then replaced the object. I was not gagged, nor restrained, but told not to touch it. I did not.

Copyright © 2010 Lugh; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Dark and some may say sick.. but I say highly interesting. I love the way the story is told... simple... no frills.... no details other than what the narrator is actually feeling. The lack of explaination of some things allows the imagination to run riot. I wonder how many people's imaginations are as riotous as mine :)

Link to comment

Hmmm... Stockholm syndrome with a twist. I can see this happening when not allowed any other human contact. Boy's story is told so clinicaly that it sends shrivers.

Link to comment

I agree with both Nephy and Maria. The way the story is told in kind of a detached way is a bit chilling. We know the basic things the character is feeling, but really not how it is changing who he was. I really liked the bit in here about "boy" telling himself his name and his parents name's every night. It gives us the slightest insight that he has not yet forgotten who he is.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..