Jump to content
    Lugh
  • Author
  • 1,330 Words
  • 3,662 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Forever Boy - 5. Chapter 5

We regularly went to gatherings where I had to ride in the trunk then be on display for hours. At one of these gatherings, a boy came up to me and caressed my cheek, then my chest, then my cock. His hand was firm, but tender like my Masters. He told his father he would like to have a boy like me one day. His father told him that he would have to first be a boy to have a boy like me, because to train up a boy so well the Master had to know what the boy was going through. The boy then touched my cock again. Then he turned to my Master and congratulated him on my behavior.

A few days later, my Master told me we were going out again. It was unusual to have two trips so close together, but who was I to question? What made this trip even more unusual was he gave me a garment to cover my groin, like a skimpy swimsuit and a cloth covering that hung from my collar to my feet. He adjusted the hood over my head, I could feel its cloth on my cheeks. I did not wear the leash. He opened the trunk I thought, but it was not, it was a door. I was going to be riding inside? I sat as directed and he buckled the seatbelt across my stomach and my chest. Then he took my hands and secured them to a hook attached to the seat between my knees.

“Do not speak to anyone, boy.”

“Master, yes, Master.” I whispered, terrified that any infraction at this point would get me put in the trunk. We drove with the windows up a short drive. He stopped and parked, turning the engine off. He was nervous. I’m not sure how I knew that, but I did. He was nervous about taking me out. He exited the car and left me there. It wasn’t long, but long enough for me to think he changed his mind. Then he was there opening my door, disconnecting my wrists. I must have smiled because he asked me why I was smiling. I told him it was because he came back. He said nothing, but he didn’t have to. He led me without touching me down a street and into a shoppe. It smelled of sandalwood and pine with an undercurrent of cleaning supplies like a hospital. He spoke to a young woman who then led both of us to another part of the shoppe. The room was smallish and the door closed. I wanted to ask why we were here, but I knew that questions were not allowed. He removed my cloak and with it the hood, but left the covering on. His hand on my collar, he led me to a chair not unlike a dental chair and gave the command for up. Were we at a dentist? That’s how it felt to me in my limited experience, a dentist’s office. Eventually the door opened and a man came in. He and my Master conversed while they strapped me into the chair. My collar was attached to hooks on either side of my neck, my wrists were attached to hooks near my thighs. My ankles strapped down and my thighs the last one, a strap across my belly just above my hips. I could not move even if I wanted to. My garment was removed by the two hooks on the sides that held it on. I felt yet another strangers hands on me. If it pleased my Master that this one touched me, who was I to argue?

Something cold touched my nipple. It was wet. Then it felt like something pinched my nipple. I sucked in a breath and tried not to move. My Master comforted me; the other chuckled. I didn’t know what they were going to do next. I’m not sure I wanted to know, but I was not expecting the sharp pain that followed. I held my breath and soon the pain stopped. The man said something to my Master; my Master responded by saying, “he is a good boy.” The procedure was repeated on the other nipple. I was in tears by this point.

My Master stood near my head as the stranger sat between my legs. I felt something clamping my cock. I knew it was going to hurt and there was nothing I could do. I trembled. My Master comforted me. The man said something to my Master, and my Master responded. My Master kissed me. I felt pain. His tongue was in my mouth… I responded, sparing with his tongue. The man laughed. Said something and my Master broke the kiss. He told me he was proud of me that I was a very good boy and I made him proud. I smiled. My nipples ached. My cock throbbed, but I smiled. I had made him proud.

He gave me water to drink in a cup. We stayed there for a short time. The man checked on my wounds then declared them good. My Master helped me to stand, and then covered me with the cloak, but not the undergarment. He led me out of the shoppe and back to the car. Then we returned home the same way we arrived, except when the material brushed my nipples they throbbed and there was an extra weight on my cock. I didn’t think of touching it. Not yet.

Over the next while he tended my wounds, daily and they healed. I grew used to the weight and the feel of them. My body was transforming from boy to man…. I knew it was, my voice cracked at times, my body felt different. Yet, I still had no pubic hair. I was still smooth as the boy my Master brought home the first day. My cock had grown, and so had my balls, yet my spunk tasted the same… Not the *man* taste of my Masters. I still had no sperm. My cage was getting smaller too. When I was punished, I was left in the cage, when I was in good grace I slept in a pile of blankets on the floor. I attended my Master in his home almost always now although I was technically blind. The blindfold had yet to be removed. We still attended functions where he displayed me… Time passed quicker than I could have ever imagined.

I was on display. The crowd was touching me at times and this time it seemed my Master did not mind at all. I was confused, in the past he had always hated people to touch me so… intimately. He was there… I could sense him. He was watching. I felt his eyes on me. Yet, he was angry. Someone stroked my cock and it grew. Someone giggled. A young giggle. I felt something tight around the base of my cock and sack, then something going into my cock. My Master had often inserted small tubes into my cock so this was no longer a painful procedure. It was actually one of the things I liked him to do and he knew it. Sometimes while he did other things he would lay me across his lap and stroke my cock. One day he fucked my cock with a stick of sorts… I groaned in pleasure. He laughed and it became part of our lovemaking. Now this child was fucking my cock, bringing me pleasure. I felt the object he was inserting go deep, and then he stopped. He left the object in and left me there.

As soon as the child was gone, my Master came over to me. He touched my cock and the object it held. He stroked my cheeks and kissed my lips. “Remember you were mine first.” He whispered. “Master, I will remember, Master.” I replied. Then he left me.

Copyright © 2010 Lugh; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The story is moving on fast. I find myself holding my breath and wondering what the heck is going to happen next.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..