Jump to content
    Lugh
  • Author
  • 2,046 Words
  • 6,864 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Forever Boy - 1. Chapter 1

My family is not *rich* in the sense they have millions of dollars, however neither are they poor.My childhood was normal enough, family gathering and all the normal holidays.Summer vacations at the beach, winter vacations on the ski slopes.Overall, it could be said I was one of the lucky ones.I guess so.It happened on a summer vacation.The focus of this exercise… the thing that changed my life forever and put me in therapy.I was tagging along with my *cousins* two boys a bit older than myself.We didn’t look much a like my cousins and I.They are blond and tall; I am dark and small.My parents had rented a house on the oceanfront and family was in and out all summer…siblings, aunties, uncles, and the full stream of cousins.

We were playing on the beach, as boys do, and were horsing around.The beach was rather crowded that day.I think it was because the fourth of July was coming soon; then again, it could have just been because the day was nice.I remember my older cousin Davis coming up behind me in the water and snatching down my trucks.This is a common enough affair at the beach, usually the snatcher and an accomplice plays keep away with the trunks and soon they are returned.This time however there was no accomplice.My cousin snatched down my trunks and pushed me forward so, they came off, and then he took them and ran.I chased him… sort of.The water was up to my waist and he was out of the water… taunting me from the sand.I stayed in the water and he led me further and further down the beach until I lost sight of the house we had rented.I was crying.I remember the salt of my tears tasted different from the salt of the water that hid my nakedness.This must have gone for an hour or more… me pleading and him taunting and running again me chasing as best I could.Finally he laughed at me called me a crybaby and dropped my trunks.They were on the sand; I was in the water… The beach was crowded and then he walked off yelling things like I was no fun to play with.I was mortified.I stood there looking at my shorts, wondering how I could get them.Thinking that maybe if I bolted out of the water and grabbed them and bolted back in no one would notice.But I couldn’t muster enough courage for that.

I stared as my shorts just lay there…and then I saw him.He saw my shorts and saw me and put it together I guess.He was older than my cousin and blond.He picked up my shorts and looked at me.“These belong to you?” He asked, his accent was heavy and one I didn’t recognize.

I nodded.He walked out into the water and held them out to me.By this time, I was exhausted.I took the shorts and tried to put them on but fell over.I felt hands on me.

“Whoa buddy, here let me help you.”He took my shorts back and held them while I held on to his shoulders and stepped in.I blushed as his forearm brushed my groin as he pulled up the shorts, then his hands slid over my body ever so lightly.I wanted to run to throttle my cousin; instead, I looked up at him and stammered out a thank you.He smiled at me and said… “See you later.”

Of course, I thought he was being polite little did I know.

I walked up to the boardwalk and headed back in the direction of the house.Obviously, my cousin had lead me on a good chase because we had passed the dunes.I was not permitted to walk through the dunes even with my cousins.My parents thought I was too young.Staying on the boardwalk, I began to pass through the dunes, terrified at what I might find there that my parents so much wanted me not to see.

That’s where it happened.Some one was behind me suddenly and before I could turn around to see who it was (I was suspecting my cousins) a cloth sack was over my head.I struggled, but my captor picked me up and carried me.I screamed and he hit me.I blacked out.

I woke up sometime later in a cramped box.I was no longer wearing my swim trunks and there was something in my mouth.My face itched the sack was still over my head.I tried to move my hands and found they were cuffed together and connected to my ankles.I turned this way and that but the space I was in was a little bigger than me wide and a lot shorter because my knees were in my face and I could feel the other wall with my feet.I panicked a bit and jerked around, but nothing happened except I got sore and could barely breathe.I started to cry.I remember the tears… I cried until my eyes hurt and my nose stopped up…. That’s when I realized I had no other method of breathing… I think I passed out again.

I don’t know how long I stayed in that box.I do know I pissed myself.More than once.My stomach lurched at times and I thought I was going to puke, but I had to swallow it back down, my mouth was sealed shut.

I was hungry.I was thirsty.I hurt.Then someone opened the box they did something to my cuffs then pulled me out not too gently and pushed forward.I stumbled.My ankles were tied together giving me about a foot and a half or so of stride.I tried to cover my groin with my hands, which were cuffed in front of me but there was a lead attached to them and they were pulled not too nicely.I stumbled again and this time fell to the ground.Grass.Someone picked me up and pulled me forward again.Soon my hands were pulled above my head and something was attached to the ankle cuffs that caused them to stay apart.I was basically hanging by my wrists, with my legs spread, my heels were just off the ground.I trembled in fear, unable to imagine what would or could happen next.It’s a good thing too.

As I hung there I heard people around me.There were both men and women.Someone hosed me off sopping every inch of me in cold water.Then the touches started.I was poked and probed most indecently and when I tried to move from an unwelcome touch someone else pushed me back toward it.I had no choice.My cock was handled, my arse probed, my nipples twisted.There was a lot of conversation, but I couldn’t understand most of it, as it was hushed.Eventually, I was ordered to close my eyes, which I did.And the sack was removed, but before I could open my eyes to see around me a blindfold took its place.I guess they wanted to see my face now.The gag that consisted, I was to find out later, of my swim trunks and duct tape was removed and a ball pushed between my teeth.It attached somehow behind my head.A straw was pushed between the ball and my lip in the corner of my mouth and water flooded my mouth.It was either choke or swallow.I swallowed.Someone laughed.If warm meant days and chill meant nights I hung there for four days and five nights.I was given water at regular intervals but no food.I was hungry.When I had to piss I pissed.Finally, I also passed my bowels.The stink of it made me nauseous, but I was shortly hosed down.On the fifth day, I hung limp, I had no feeling in my hands or my arms for that matter.The voices came again, but they were quieter.Finally, one separated itself from the group and touched me very intimately.This persons hands were large, but not rough.He spoke to me and I recognized his voice.He was the one who helped me with my shorts.“You have a choice,” he said to me slowly.“You may hang here until you are sold, or you may come with me.If you wish to come with me, nod.”

I didn’t like the sound of *sold* so I nodded.Little did I know he had made arrangements that he got pick of his *findings* and I was that pick.I had no choice.I went either willingly or unwillingly.He had *bought* me.

I nodded, the rod between my ankles was removed, and my hands were loosened.I fell to the ground too weak to stand.I felt something go around my neck and then I was being tugged by the neck.I couldn’t stand so I crawled.Some of the voices laughed at me or at him.I don’t know which.The grass changed to gravel then to asphalt and I crawled through it all blind.We got to his car and I heard what I thought was the door unlock.He helped me stand then he put me in the trunk.There was a hook for my wrists, another for my ankles and a third for my *collar* so I would not slip around.When I protested by making a noise and trying to struggle a bit he smacked me soundly on my sack.I saw stars and didn’t move again.

He drove for a while.A very long while.I must have dozed off because when I woke there were voices around the car.A door opened and someone got in the back seat.The car pulled off, but stopped again shortly.The engine stopped, doors opened and closed and there were two people in the back seat.One was *him* the man I would later call Master.He spoke to the other person…a male.Then there were sounds.I trembled only inches from where he fucked a prostitute, knowing this was my fate.Strangely enough, my body responded to the sounds and eventually the scents.When they were finished the doors opened and both got out.A few minutes later, the trunk opened and I trembled ashamed of my body and it’s reactions.He only reached down and touched me.I tried to pull away, but he caught my balls and pulled me back.

“You have much to learn.” Then he stroked me until I came.It was dry, naturally, as I was not mature enough to produce semen.I had only recently discovered that playing with it felt good.The trunk was closed again and he got back in.We drove again.

I woke up when the car stopped.He got out, opened the trunk, and unhooked me.I still could not stand well, so again I was allowed to crawl.This time it was concrete under my hands and knees.He opened a door and we went down a flight of steps.I was put into a box again, like a puppy crate.He unhooked my leash and the chains between my ankles and wrists then told me clearly that if I touched the blindfold or the gag he would beat me and I would not be fed.I sat on the bare wire mesh and did not move.I heard the cage door shut and I heard it be locked.I began to cry again.A short time later the door opened and he reached in and undid the gag.I heard something be put down and the door close.“You will not speak unless spoke to and you will not touch the blindfold.”I nodded my mouth too dry to speak.“Eat.”

My hands found the bowl.Inside was a mush of sorts.It was bland and there was no spoon, but I was hungry.I used my fingers and eventually my tongue to clean the bowl.Beside it was another bowl, this one of water.I picked it up and drank.As soon as I set it down the door opened and I felt his hand on my head.He put the gag back in, took the bowls and shut the door.I heard him go up the steps and the door shut.I lay down in my puppy cage and cried.

Copyright © 2010 Lugh; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'll just review the entire story, rather than go chapter by chapter.

 

I remember way back when that the very first piece of gay fiction I ever read on the internet was a kidnap story (was on ASSGM, I think). And I literally could not put the "book" down. So when I learned that Forever Boy was also a kidnap story, I was intrigued.

 

FB is a quick read, but it never feels rushed. There is a clear beginning, middle, and end. Yes, the subject matter is a bit disturbing, but one must remember that it is a work of fiction. No minors are actually harmed.

 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that those of us who are in a consensual sex relationship find the fantasy of "forced sex" tittilating and erotic. We like to explore that "dark" side that resides within our inner souls. For example, I enjoy watching L&O SVU, but it would never compel me to actually go out and rape a woman.

Link to comment
On 12/29/2010 03:59 AM, TrevorTime said:
I'll just review the entire story, rather than go chapter by chapter.

 

I remember way back when that the very first piece of gay fiction I ever read on the internet was a kidnap story (was on ASSGM, I think). And I literally could not put the "book" down. So when I learned that Forever Boy was also a kidnap story, I was intrigued.

 

FB is a quick read, but it never feels rushed. There is a clear beginning, middle, and end. Yes, the subject matter is a bit disturbing, but one must remember that it is a work of fiction. No minors are actually harmed.

 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that those of us who are in a consensual sex relationship find the fantasy of "forced sex" tittilating and erotic. We like to explore that "dark" side that resides within our inner souls. For example, I enjoy watching L&O SVU, but it would never compel me to actually go out and rape a woman.

Thanks Trevor,

 

I think a lot of people have a hard time seperating the fantasy from the author in this one. It is fiction although it is written to sound more like a memory.

 

Thanks for understanding that.

Link to comment

The beginning is chilling... mainly in that it reminds us that something like this could happen to anyone. The fear of that little boy comes over so strongly that it scares the hell out of us but at the same time all the strange things that are going on around him fascinate. Yes it is dark but I have never shrunk from the darkness in me or in the outside world, In fact it makes me appreciate the balance.

Link to comment

Hmmm... I was strongly recommended to read this story. I like it so far, cruelty of human, weird sexual behaviour... as long as there is not gonna be bible stuff... there isn't right?

Link to comment

Beautiful job of starting the story. The entire set-up is dark, horrifying and yet still titillating in a sick and twisted sense. I feel for your poor main character. He doesn't know what's going to happen to him, and neither does the reader. Really good job on setting up the entire scenario. I'm off tot he next chapter.

Link to comment

Ok, well, I decided not to listen to you and read this one anyways, so :P!!! Anyways, the first chapter is good, very dark and leaves the reader wondering what is going to happen as the story progresses.

Link to comment

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT IS A DIFFICULT STORY TO READ WHEN THE FIRST CHAPTER IS FILLED WITH JOINED WORDS. I GAVE UP AFTER THE THIRD CHAPTER.

I am not saying it is a good or bad story. I would love to fix these mistakes (double words) throughout but it is not permitted.

Edited by PAX2U2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..