Jump to content
    Milos
  • Author
  • 5,516 Words
  • 1,339 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

die catfish, die. - 9. spring break

It’s only water
It’s only fire
It’s only love

It’s only slaughter
We’re only liars
It’s only blood

ODESZA - IT’S ONLY (2014)

* * * * *

Eli lay awake in his bed, staring at the ceiling. His body was warm, and the muscles in his legs were tense for some unknown reason. The bed was too warm, and every few moments, he’d move his legs to the cool part of the sheets. The fan in the corner hummed and churned the air, but it still wasn’t enough to keep him cool.

The tickle of cold air over his skin brought bumps to his skin, his tight, almost painful erection rubbing against his bedding. He wasn’t horny, he wasn’t even thinking of anything that would arouse him; tonight, little Eli’s mind was elsewhere, while big Eli tried to make sense of his jumbled brain.

Brain in a fog, he found his thoughts in his English classroom. He imagined himself sitting alone with Chase, both of them partially in the dark. The scenario played out over and over in his head, never gaining an ounce of clarity as the tired waking dream went on.

Chase’s face was hidden in shadows. Eli tried to talk, but no sound ever came out. There was a crisp, low ringing noise, and any time Chase spoke, the noise came out as static. The noise was so abrasive that Eli found it hard to remember the warm, baritone hues of Chase’s voice, or the way he’d laugh.

Eli had worried himself sick about Jacob, and now his waking moments were consumed with thoughts of Chase, and of what he could be.

Maybe, what they could be.

* * * * *

“You seem quiet today.”

Eli snapped to. He shifted on the couch and adjusted his gaze on Reagan. “Sorry?”

“Your mind seems to be somewhere else,” Reagan said. She reached across her desk and pumped a squirt of hand sanitizer into the palm of her hand; the air reeked of isopropyl alcohol as she rubbed it into her skin.

Eli glanced around the office and shrugged. For a lingering moment, he kept his eyes locked on the portrait of Freud. “I didn’t mean to be,” he mumbled.

“Care to tell me about it?”

Eli slurred a string of noises. “Sorry, I didn’t sleep well last night. There was a lot on my mind.” He leaned forward on his knees and searched the floor, then glanced up at her. “Do you know what a catfish is?”

“Are we talking the fish we coat in breading and deep fry, or someone who pretends to be someone else for nefarious reasons?”

“The second one, I think.”

“I know a few things, why do you ask?” Reagan ran her hand down the back of her leg and shifted in her chair.

“There was something in the newspaper the other day. Something about a bully who convinced some kids on Facebook to kill themselves.” He searched her face for a reaction.

She pressed her lips flat and nodded. “There are people like that out there. Do you think someone had something to do with Jacob’s death?”

Eli held his head in his hands. “I honestly don’t know what to think. Maybe?”

“Why do you think that’s the case?”

“Because of everything,” he said quietly. “He was happy before, then he was gone. Now his old Facebook account is gone, like… deleted or something. And the newspapers and everything with the story about the cops not being able to find the person who did it.”

“If he was being bullied, why do you think he wouldn’t have said anything about it to you?”

Eli shook his head. “Maybe he didn’t want to bother me about it.” He tugged at his chin. “Come to think of it, he never talked about his problems. He always listened to me when I had one, but he never once really said anything negative about anyone else. It wasn’t like he was all hippy-loving good comments about everyone, more like he just didn’t talk down to people.”

“Something built into his personality, then?”

“I never realized that until now.” He shook his head. “Jesus, I miss him even more.”

“Can you maybe email me a link to those articles? I’d like to see them.”

“Let me see if I can find them.” He bit his bottom lip and sighed, scratching the fabric of the couch with his fingernail.

“I get the feeling there’s more.”

“Spooky how good you are at that.”

“You’re not the first person who’s told me that.” Reagan smiled and pulled a strand of hair behind her ear.

“I, um… well, I sorta became friends with someone. Not sure where things are with that.”

“What do you mean by ‘sorta became friends?’”

“He has this friend who’s protective of him.” Eli lifted his hand. “Chase and I hung out once or twice, but this other friend won’t really let him do anything.”

She leaned forward. “Is it like he’s codependent? Like he’s too shy to have other friends?”

“No, he won’t let Chase have other friends. Chase just says he can’t talk to me when this other dude is around, or he’d say mean shit and try to run me off or something.”

“Do you think Chase might be in a toxic relationship?”

“I can’t imagine the other kid is gay. He’s too much of a dick for that.”

“I didn’t necessarily mean a gay relationship. Maybe it’s a toxic friendship?”

Eli nodded. “I could see that, but what could I do about it? Seems like Chase is afraid of stirring things up. I mean, Chase hit me with a computer keyboard once because I called the other kid out on being an asshole.”

“He hit you with a keyboard?”

“That’s how we met. He’s so charming, isn’t he? Knows how to make a guy feel special. Went straight to giving me a little space.”

Reagan cocked her head.

“You know, space bar? Keyboard?” Eli pursed his lips. “Sorry, I was trying to be funny.”

She giggled. “So, you make it sound like you might want something a little more. What’s your relationship with Chase?”

“So far, good friends when he’s not around the other kid. Otherwise, I don’t really exist.”

“How do you feel about that?”

“Like everything else lately—it messes with my head a bit.”

* * * * *

There were only two days of school left until spring break. Instead of getting caught up in the whirlwind of his temporary freedom, like his classmates, his mind stayed locked on his therapy sessions, both with Reagan and Doc Hague. As he tried to connect the impossible dots, he failed to notice Chase slink into the classroom.

Eli was ripped out of a thought as Chase lightly backhanded his arm.

“I’ve been staring at you for, like, ten minutes.”

Eli craned his head around. “What?”

“Dude, you need a special suit if you’re going to be in outer space that long.” Chase scoffed and leaned back, a slight smile on his lips.

“You seem happy today.” Eli grinned back.

Chase held both his arms over his head, pointing his fingers inward like a gun. “It’s almost spring break, yo.”

Eli giggled. “You have plans or something?”

Chase leaned forward on his desk and hummed. “Mom’s got a list of chores for every single day we’re off. That, and I have to watch my little brother the whole week and make sure he keeps outta trouble and does his share of the work.”

“That doesn’t sound like much fun. Why do you sound so happy about it?”

“Joey’s family left for Florida last night. I can do what I want.” He tapped against Eli’s arm with the backs of his fingers. “I could even hang out with someone like you.”

“And your consolation prize on the Price is Right,” Eli mumbled.

“I didn’t mean it like that, man.”

Eli huffed a sharp sigh, sat up straight, and pulled his lips back into a haphazard grin. “So, what did you have in mind?”

“I’m seriously down for whatever.”

“Okay, everyone,” Stockton called. “Get out your study guides. We have a midterm tomorrow.”

Chase leaned in and whispered, “Hang out at my house tonight? We can study and maybe make some plans.”

* * * * *

Chase pushed the door open. “Looks like we’re the only ones here for a while.”

Eli pushed his hands into his pockets. He glanced around the family room, finding every single thing seemingly in its place.

“Want to stay for dinner? I think we’re having tacos.”

“I’ll have to ask,” Eli said. “I don’t think it’d be an issue.”

Chase dropped his backpack on the kitchen tile; the bag hit the floor with a loud thud. “I want to show you something cool.”

Eli wondered, hopefully, if Chase was thinking with the wrong head.

Chase led Eli up the steps and to the end of the hall into the master bedroom. It had that strange hotel room smell. Chase padded across the room and knelt down in front of the closet, sliding the door open. On the floor was a small safe with a digital display and a keypad on the front. Each time Chase tapped one of the buttons, the safe beeped.

The display, at first, four bright green asterisks, changed character by character: 3 - 7 - 0 - 1.

The safe chirped a tone then clicked, the door opening an inch. Chase pulled the door open and reached inside. When he pulled his hand out, he was holding a dark gray handgun.

Eli stifled a gasp.

Chase stood and turned the gun over in his hand, to show Eli the other side. “It’s a Glock, see?” He pointed out the inscription on the barrel. He held his arm away from him, pointing the weapon down toward the floor, flipped a little switch on the side of the gun, and pulled the slide off the top. Keeping his trigger finger resting along the side of the gun rather than on the trigger, he examined the Glock and tapped a finger against the safety. He held it out toward Eli. “Feel how heavy it is.”

Eli took half a step backward, pushing his hands as deep into his pockets as he could. He examined the cold steel tool in Chase’s hand, then looked up to his eyes. He forced himself to smile. “When you said you wanted to show me something, I thought you were going to show me a different kind of gun.”

Chase laughed. “Here. Hold it. It’s not loaded, but don’t put your finger on the trigger.”

“I’m okay, man.”

Chase’s smile fell slightly. “You sure?”

“With my luck, it’d go off in my hand. That’s the sort of thing I’d want to take the classes for before I even touched it.”

“That’s cool.” Chase nodded and reset the slide on the gun. He examined it in several spots. “I like that you respect it enough to leave it alone.”

“Have you done any of the classes?”

“Me?” He looked up from his chore. “No, not yet. But I go to the shooting range with my dad sometimes. He taught me how to use it, how to take it apart and clean it. I’ve even fired it a few times. They’re really cool. I want one someday.”

Eli nodded, the feeling of nervousness still clouding his gut.

“I’d never show something like this to Joey. I’m afraid of what he’d do with it.”

Eli looked up at Chase. “Why did you show me?”

Chase shrugged. “I don’t know. I just feel like I could trust you. And it’s cool.”

* * * * *

Air thick with the smell of seasoned meat, Eli heard Chase’s mom calling them to the table. Chase stuffed his study guide into his English book and shut the cover.

“Coming!” he called back.

Eli filed his stuff into his backpack and zipped it shut. He stood up, finding himself face-to-neck with his friend.

“You want to hang out at your place this weekend? I think I have an idea.” Chase tapped a few fingers lightly against the front of Eli’s jeans.

“An idea?” Eli sputtered.

“We could hang out. Maybe watch some movies. Play some games. You know?”

“That could be fun,” Eli said quietly.

Chase set a palm on Eli’s crotch, squeezed, then walked across the room. “Come on! Tacos are ready.”

Eli felt his face tingling, and his pants growing a bit tighter. “Shit,” he said under his breath. After adjusting himself, he let out a sigh and walked to the kitchen.

Chase’s little brother was already at the table, sitting on his knees and leaning forward on the wood with his face hovering over a large plate of taco fixin’s. His mother worked dutifully at the stove, draining the grease from the frying pan into an empty olive can. Chase rooted through one of the cabinets.

“Elijah, you’ll have to make yourself at home,” his mother said. “Let me know if you need something.” She turned to Chase. “You wash your hands?”

“Not yet,” he said, glancing over his shoulder.

“Go wash up. Lord knows where your hands have been.”

Eli’s cheeks burned again.

“Show your friend where the clean hand towels are. Take your brother, too.” She lightly smacked Chase on the back. “Hurry up. I’m hungry, and we still have prayer.”

* * * * *

Eli’s forehead glistened; he wiped his forearm across his brow. He smiled to himself, savoring his week of freedom, his Sunday night. His heart throbbed in his chest just being able to be out and about with Chase.

Chase leaned against the counter and waited for the attendant to print off his score card. “That was pretty cool,” he said.

Eli smiled. He couldn’t get into Laser Tag matches as much as other people did because of his asthma, so usually he found a spot to camp out and snipe people.

They had played four rounds, and Eli was pretty well tapped out. He tapped on his phone, brought it to his ear, and waited for his mom to answer.

The line clicked. “Hey, baby.”

“We’re done,” Eli said.

“Already?”

“Yeah. It was pretty fun. Can you come get us now? I think we’re going to watch some movies at home or something.”

“Give me ten minutes,” she said.

“Okay.” He hung up, and glanced over at Chase. “She’ll be here in a bit.”

“So, what are we watching?” Chase asked.

“Some of the Avengers movies. I hope that’s okay.”

He shrugged. “I don’t see too many movies unless they’re okay for my brother to watch too.”

“You haven’t seen any of the Marvel movies?”

Chase turned away from the counter and shook his head. “No. She thinks the superhero movies are too violent. I don’t even know who’s in the Avengers.”

“Damn,” Eli mumbled. “We’ll have to do something about that.”

Chase smiled wickedly. “Maybe.”

Eli giggled. “What?”

“You’ll have to wait and see.”

“Jesus,” he said under his breath.

Several moments later, Eli’s mother pulled up to the curb. After a quick trip to Good Times for a blackberry custard, and after the regular barrage of annoying parent-type questions from his mother, Eli found himself safe in his basement with Chase.

Halfway through the first Avengers movie, they started talking quietly back and forth; Eli figured superheroes weren’t Chase’s bag.

With their arms pressed together, Eli absorbed the heat of Chase’s skin like a plant consuming the sun. He felt lightheaded, and waited with bated breath for what Chase had in store. Every once in a while, Chase would move his arm slightly, sending a flurry of excitable embers through Eli’s chest.

Eli heard the door at the top of the steps open. “Do you need anything before I go to bed?” Eli’s mother called down.

“No, Mom.”

“Okay, goodnight.”

“Night.” Eli twisted his torso a few times, rubbing his bare skin against the fabric of the couch and quelling an itch on his back. He looked over at Chase and gave him an innocent grin.

He returned the smile, but went back to watching the movie.

Eli felt like a xenomorph might burst from his chest at any random moment, the suspense was just too intense. When their forearms came together again, Eli rubbed the back of Chase’s hand with a knuckle.

Finally, just before the credits started rolling, Chase said, “You might want to get a few towels.”

Eli snapped his head around and stared at the side of Chase’s face; it looked like he was trying to hold back a grin. Without a word, Eli padded to his bathroom and took three towels off of the clean stack under his sink. Returning to the living room, he tossed them at Chase, then turned off the lights.

Chase caught one towel out of the air, and let the others fall to the floor. He spread it out over the couch cushions. “And you’re sure your mom won’t come down?”

He’s really getting serious, Eli thought. “Not with a friend here. Only if there was an emergency or something. Why? What are we doing?”

Again, he smiled wickedly.

“What?

“You’ll see.” Chase strolled to the support column where he’d set his bag on the floor, and hooked his foot in the strap. He dragged it back to the couch, pulling it by his ankle. Before he sat back on the couch, he pulled his shirt off, leaving him in his shorts and socks.

Eli studied the large bruise on the upper part of Chase’s right arm; it wrapped around the front and ended in the middle of his right peck. Eli figured that Joey must have pounded the ever living shit out of Chase for him to have bruises that gnarly. When Chase caught Eli looking, Eli gave him a sympathetic grin; he tried to think about how he’d ask Chase about it later on.

“It’s not as bad as it looks.” Chase sat back on the couch and pulled his comforter over him, bringing it together just under his chin. He glanced at Eli and smiled. “You ready?”

“For what?” Eli beamed. “Dude, tell me!

Chase giggled.

They stared at each other for several long moments, Chase with a grin plastered to his face, and Eli turning beet red.

“Sit under the blanket with me,” Chase said.

Eli slid under the comforter with his shoulder pressed up against Chase’s arm. “What, we going to watch another movie and hold hands or something?”

“Even better. I cut a hole in the bottom of a popcorn bucket. I was going to offer you some…”

Eli laughed and pushed Chase over. “You liar!”

“It comes with its own butter!” Chase said in a fit of giggles.

“Seriously, dude. What is it?”

“I was thinking…” He grinned and turned bright red.

What!?”

“I thought up a challenge. Like, a game.”

“A challenge? Seriously?” Eli scratched his nose. “I think Mom’s going to be pissed if we try to eat all the cinnamon powder in the kitchen.”

“No, dude. Not that sort of challenge. Have you ever done frotting?”

Eli leaned back. “What the shit is frotting?”

“Well, are you up for it?”

“I’m not saying yes until you tell me what it is. It might be something gross. You’re not going to, like, pee on me or something, are you?”

Sick! No.” He leaned forward and started pulling things out of his bag. “The rules are simple…”

“The rules?”

“Yeah, the rules.” He set something that looked like a large, cheap flashlight on the comforter, and started going through the bag again. “First, neither of us can look under the blanket or you lose. Second, if you go soft for longer than a minute, or if you pull out, you lose.”

“Pull out of what?”

Chase tossed the gray flashlight thing at him. “Unscrew the top.”

Eli twisted the large end until the cap came away. Inside was a large, black-colored rubbery bubble, squishy to the touch and about three-and-a-half inches across. In the middle was what looked like a quarter slot. He questioned Chase with his eyes.

“Fleshlight.”

Eli’s eyes widened. “Oh! I thought this was supposed to have a vagina in it or something. How did you get this?”

“I bought it online with a gift debit card. I got that one just because it doesn’t look like a body part. If Mom found it, she probably wouldn’t know what it was.” He shrugged. “I keep it hidden where she’d never find it, though.”

Eli worked his finger inside, feeling the little bumps and grooves within the inner canal.

“Rule number three, neither of us can make a noise. No talking, no moaning. Breathing is fine, though.”

Pulling his finger out, Eli glanced up at Chase.

“And fourth, are you ready for this? We go for the entire length of the next movie. From beginning to the end of the credits.”

Eli popped open the Redbox case and looked at the Blu-Ray disc. “Dude, that’s, like, two hours and twenty minutes. What the hell are we doing for that long?”

He chuckled lightly. “Well, frotting is where you rub them together.” He did a chin-down nod and a vague pointing toward his crotch. “We do that and share the hole.”

“So, we keep going even if we nut?” Eli’s cheeks burned red.

“For the whole movie without breaking the rules.”

The first day of Christmas break, Eli had woken up and pounded it—which wasn’t unusual. But he kept playing with himself all day long, only taking a fifteen-minute break to eat lunch and take a piss. After reaching the big O for the eighteenth time, he had jumped in the shower so he’d be clean when his mom got home from work. His balls hurt so bad that he could hardly walk for two days after. Eli then understood what it meant to have an eight-hour work day.

Eli shrugged. “Okay. Anything else?”

“If you lose, you have to lick all the spunk off the winner.”

The very thought engorged Eli’s parts. “If we both go for the whole time?”

“Then we stop, and we both win.”

He nodded.

“Stay under the covers and take off your shorts.” Chase shifted around and then held up the shorts he had been wearing. He tossed a bottle of lube at Eli. “Slather up, buttercup.”

Eli held the bottle in his hand and examined it. “Is it safe to put gun oil on your dick?” He furrowed his brow and returned his gaze to Chase.

“It’s actually lube. That’s the brand name.”

“Whatever you say, man.” He squeezed some of the clear liquid onto the palm of his hand and smeared a little bit between his fingers. He’d never used any sort of lube before, only the Aveeno brand lotion which would magically appear in a fresh, new bottle on his bathroom counter every other month or so. The thought that his mother probably knew which part of his body he was keeping well moisturized—and it wasn’t his elbows—made him feel dirty.

Suddenly, a thought overcame Eli. “Oh, shit.”

“What’s wrong?” Chase shifted around, so he was sitting Indian-style, facing Eli, but with the blanket draped over his lap.

“I guess I should have taken off my pants before I poured this.” He smirked at Chase. “Mind giving me a hand, since yours are clean?”

Eli twisted around under the blanket, keeping his palm held toward the ceiling so the viscous goop wouldn’t drip. Chase put both arms under the blanket and felt around. When he got a hold of Eli’s waistband, Eli lifted his butt off the couch, and Chase pulled off the shorts with one brisk yank. Chase held Eli’s shorts open and stared into them. “What, no thong?”

Eli used his free hand to try and slap his shorts away from his prying friend. “Jesus! Put that shit down!”

“I don’t see any shit in here.”

“Goddamn it, Chase.” He yanked his clothes out of Chase’s grip and threw them aside. “At least I wipe my ass.”

Chase reached under the blanked and tickled Eli’s nuts; Eli squirmed around. “So do I. Jerk.”

“Don’t you have your own dick to play with?”

They both laughed.

Under the blanket, Eli coated himself with the lube. As he rubbed it on, he used his clean hand to scroll through the PlayStation menu and start the next movie. He didn’t think they’d be seeing much of it, anyway.

“Skootch close to me. Our things need to be against each other. Why don’t you wrap your legs around my hips?”

Eli moved carefully; he didn’t want to lose just yet should the covers fall. After a moment of fussing, they were sitting against each other, stomach to stomach, both their dicks in Chase’s hand. Eli felt Chase’s warmth, his rigidity, and he could tell that Chase was bigger than him, but he wouldn’t be able to see it. Not tonight.

“We’re going until the movie’s over. Think you can keep up?” Chase smirked.

“Can you?”

“Put up or shut up.” Chase capped the Fleshlight over them both, the hole extremely tight with the two of them wrapped up in it, the cold silicon squeezing against Eli’s flesh.

Chase pushed it down, slowly, slowly, slowly, until it was at the base of both of them.

Their scrotums rubbed together, and Eli couldn’t tell if it was the lube, or if Chase was sweating, but he could feel the heat and the moisture coming off of Chase’s parts.

“Ready to pump?” he asked.

“Okay,” Eli whispered lustfully, his voice failing him.

“No talking until after the credits. Starting now.”

Eli felt Chase pumping his hips, holding the Fleshlight still in his hands as he slowly fucked it. Eli pushed forward against Chase’s tool, slipping further into the sleeve.

Chase had pulled out far enough, that Eli felt Chase’s head slide past his, the glans traveling down his shaft almost like a wet tongue. They counter-thrust each other, slowly, vivaciously, as one would push in, the other would pull back.

Two and a half hours of dick grinding, Eli thought.

They kept a slow pace, staring into each other’s eyes; Chase’s gaze was intense and concentrated. Eli, feeling more alive than he had in a while, leaned forward and hugged his arms around Chase, resting the side of his face against his friend’s chest. He relished the feel of Chase’s privates against his, and this strange, yet intimate moment they were sharing.

Within twenty minutes, Eli felt Chase throbbing against him. The tube filled with hot fluid; several drops dribbled down Eli’s tightening sack and down his perineum. The tickling sensations of Chase’s fluids on Eli’s skin sent Eli over; his first orgasm wracked his body to convulsions.

He had to stop for a few seconds to catch his breath, every one of Chase’s thrusts sending a violent shock through Eli’s body; he twitched and writhed, forcing himself to keep pumping his hips against Chase’s.

Five minutes later, Chase came again. Eli was nowhere near ready to unload, but he felt Chase dribbling out between them again. After his first contribution, Eli didn’t think much more could possibly come out of him.

Chase’s skin glistened, his cheeks flushed. Eli was falling for him hard; he wanted to kiss Chase, to taste what was between his legs, and for a moment considered pulling out of the tube on purpose just to be able to lick Chase.

But he wasn’t going to let Chase win, he was going to get Chase on his own terms.

By his fifth orgasm, Eli was dripping sweat. Somehow, he’d managed to stay hard, but he was starting to ache—in his testes, in his abdomen, everywhere. His nuts had long since pulled way into his body that there wasn’t even a bump where they should have been, his cock wasn’t just numb, it felt like a limb that had fallen asleep; he was that spent.

Chase was sweating, too. His face had softened, his eyes so far away. He shot off again with three throbs, and leaned forward to rest his forehead on Eli’s shoulder. Eli rested his cheek on Chase’s shoulder, turning his face in toward Chase’s neck, rubbing his nose along his slick skin. They braced each other for support.

Eli glanced at the television for a brief moment; the heroes were just moments away from fighting their final threat.

Suddenly, he felt something brush up against his pruned scrotum. Chase had one arm under the blanket, his finger tracing through the sweat and semen on Eli’s taint, sliding its way around his hole.

Eli gasped and ground his hips, the new sensation a welcome distraction from the almost unbearable agitation going on up front. Chase’s finger came to rest on Eli’s notch, as Chase pushed a bead of cum and his slick finger slowly inside of Eli.

Eli wanted to cry out in pleasure, but he couldn’t. Was this Chase’s way of cheating the game? Was he trying to make Eli lose?

The finger slid in and out of him, going a little deeper, more adventurous each time.

Eli rubbed Chase’s thigh. Chase withdrew his finger and guided Eli’s hand underneath him, pushing Eli’s fingers against his perineum. As Eli started rubbing Chase, Chase returned to fingering Eli.

Rubbing the skin between Chase’s balls and his hole, Eli put a little pressure against the skin, and he could feel Chase’s cock jump. Chase’s hole puckered, the pleats flattening out against his soft fingertips.

In went Eli’s finger, slowly. Chase lightly bit Eli’s shoulder. Eli pushed his face back into Chase’s neck and felt him quivering. Eli felt Chase open his legs just a bit wider, and Eli couldn’t help but wonder if they were thinking the same thing.

The muscles in Eli’s forearm burned and ached from having his hand at a strange angle under Chase. His other arm was draped across Chase’s back.

Eli could feel one of Chase’s other fingers trying to gain entry, and he knew he might be too tight for that. He flirted with the idea of the pain and waited patiently for Chase to push into him. Most of Chase’s weight bared against Eli, as he dutifully held the Fleshlight in position and explored Eli’s inner reaches; Eli was about to cum again.

He couldn’t stand it anymore. Eli wanted to taste Chase’s mouth. With his nose, he traced around the contour of Chase’s jaw, and with his free hand, held the back of Chase’s head as he pushed their lips together.

Suddenly, Chase pushed Eli away, and all the pressure on his dick went away. Chase scurried back and shot to his feet, pulling the blanket up with him. “Dude!”

Eli jerked back at his tone. “What?”

“That’s against the rules. You can’t… no.” He grabbed his shorts off the floor, dropped the blanket and marched to the bathroom. “Jesus fucking Christ, man!”

Eli kept his eyes glued to Chase’s lily-white ass until he went into the bathroom and slammed the door.

“Sure,” Eli mumbled to himself. “I can stick a finger up your ass, but you’re afraid to make out.”

Eli had almost reached another orgasm when Chase freaked out. He kicked the blanket off himself and lay back on the couch, pushing his fingers inside of himself and working to one final completion. He throbbed, and not surprisingly, nothing had come out. Not even a dribble.

He sat up and examined himself. He was covered in fluids, he was sticky, and his dick had nearly turned purple. With a sigh, he hoisted himself up, picked up one of the towels, and tried to clean some of the mess off himself.

Between the two of them, they had cum so much that when he lifted the towel they’d been sitting on, there was a giant wet spot.

“Shit!” he hissed. He gathered up the towels and tossed them on the floor next to the bathroom door. Quietly, he knocked. “Chase?”

The door whooshed open right in front of his face, almost causing him to fall into the bathroom.

Chase stood there with an angry look on his face.

“What the fuck happened?” Eli hissed.

“You kissed me, that’s what happened.”

“So?”

“It… that… you lost. We’ll deal with it some other time.” Chase went to sidestep him.

Eli stepped in to block him. “Wait. You were the one that pulled out and started talking. You never said kissing was against the rules.”

“Well, it is. And I’m not like that.”

“What do you mean?”

“No fucking kissing.” Chase glanced down. “And put on some fucking pants.” He pushed past Eli and walked toward the couch. “I’m going to bed.”

“Christ,” Eli said under his breath. He closed the door behind him and started up a shower.

Copyright © 2017 Milos; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

At first, we wonder what's up with Chase!
Then we wonder if Joey and Chase have been playing this little game. After all, Chase must have played it before and Joey is his 'only' friend.
So now we wonder if one or both are in the closet. Both would make sense but be totally weird. The rules seem to indicate one of the two is not. The possibility Joey is gay and Chase is not seems remote, but deliciously pregnant with possibilities.

 

Great chapter, Milos--and nicely described!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..