Jump to content
    Mrsgnomie
  • Author
  • 4,513 Words
  • 4,235 Views
  • 116 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dichotomy of Love - 10. Part One. Chapter Ten.

The way Perry looked at Kyan was terrifying. It stirred a strange feeling deep inside him.

Perry broke eye contact and walked to the dresser. He dropped his towel, revealing a tight, round, and crazy-tan butt.

Dropping trou like that was a first for them. Neither had done it before. So blatantly.

“Were you going to shower?”

Kyan swallowed. “Sure.” He needed to. Dried sweat covered his body. There was no way he didn’t stink. He hurried to the master bathroom and closed the door behind him. Years he’d spent around Perry and his gaze never lingered on the lines of his back or the curve of his ass. Nor had Kyan’s body hummed so ‌intensely, the hair on his arms stood on end.

He stood under the spray and wondered what his next move was. Was there one? Should something happen? What if he walked back into the room and dropped his towel? Would Perry laugh at him? Kyan didn’t think so.

He scrubbed away the club sweat, then dried off as his brain processed everything.

Perry was Dayna’s brother. Kyan was straight. They were friends. Brothers‌. The lack of sex was finally catching up to him. It was messing with his brain. There was no actual attraction. Definitely not. Probably not.

… Maybe?

Wide eyes stared back as he looked in the mirror. They took stock of what he was working with. Tall and lean, but not all that muscular. He could probably use a haircut and maybe a little more time in the sun, but he wasn’t terrible. Kyan wrapped the towel low on his hips and took a deep breath. Act casual, he told himself.

He opened the door.

Perry was sitting on the edge of his side of the bed in his underwear, one leg pulled up and one on the floor. All the make-up and highlighter had been washed away. Perry was left with a clean face and wet, messy hair, which he pushed back with his fingers to keep out of his face while his head was down, looking at his phone.

Kyan gripped the knot of the towel. He was about to ask for a clean pair of underwear, but didn’t. He walked to the bed instead.

The evening had been intense. Kyan startled the crap out of himself earlier, reacting the way he did to Perry. It was terrifying and confusing, but exciting. His heart was still beating nervously, daring him to investigate further.

Perry’s head shot up. His gaze traveled down Kyan’s body, then back to his face. The muscles in his hands twitched when Kyan sat down on the other side.

“So… did you have fun?” Kyan heard himself ask, because that was the question he wanted answered.

“Yeah, it was good.”

“I didn’t ruin it for you?”

Perry smiled, all cute-like. “No. You didn’t ruin it.”

“Because you didn’t want me to go, remember?”

“I wasn’t sure how’d you take it.”

“I took it pretty well...”

Kyan’s eyes tracked the blush as it crept up Perry’s neck.

“Better than expected, right?”

Perry looked away. “It appears so.”

An uncomfortable silence filled the space between them. Perry went back to his phone as Kyan stared down at his hands, heart pounding in his chest. He was wearing nothing but the towel and felt exposed. Part of him was screaming ‘put your underwear back on!’ But the other part of him wasn’t backing down. From what exactly? He wasn’t sure, though he had an idea but it was too scary to admit to.

He pulled the covers back and carefully dropped the towel on the floor before he crawled in.

Perry watched him from the corner of his eye. Kyan wondered if his brother-in-law would comment on him sleeping naked since it was about as common as dropping trou. Neither of which had happened before tonight, but he didn’t. Perry cleared his throat and turned off the bedroom light then crawled into bed.

Every dip and rustle as Perry adjusted the blankets was an iron on the fire of Kyan’s nerves. Perry moved again, and pressed his arm against Kyan’s until they were touching from shoulder to fingers.

He couldn’t be sure, but it felt like Perry was daring him to back down from whatever he wasn’t backing down from.

Normally they talked before sleeping, but it was silent as a tomb. Too silent.

Kyan turned his head. The moon was full and sitting right outside the window, so he could see clearly. Perry was staring wide-eyed at the ceiling, tension rolling off him in waves.

Kyan wondered if his best friend could hear his heart pounding. Surely Perry could. They were pressed against one another and his heart was banging wildly against his ribs. He closed his eyes and slowly breathed as deep as he could without being obvious.

He remembered Perry sucking the salt off his neck, and suddenly his body felt flush and hot.

Kyan rolled on his side so he faced Perry, his chest plastered to Perry’s side.

If he couldn’t feel Kyan’s heart before, he could now. There was no better time to go for broke.

Kyan reached across Perry’s body and ran a finger over the spot he had licked a few hours earlier. He rested on Perry’s pulse. It matched his.

“Where would you have done a body shot if we had gone to Sandals tonight?” He wondered aloud.

Perry’s pulse ticked up. “Depends.”

“On?”

“How wild things got.”

“If it was mild.”

“The same as tonight.”

“You would have licked the salt off my neck.”

“Yeah.”

“And if things were more wild?”

There was a pause. “Probably your stomach.”

Kyan closed his eyes and, under the blanket, he allowed his finger to slowly drag to Perry’s stomach. “How does that work?” he asked, entire hand now exploring the vast warmth and hard ridges. He felt Perry tremble at his touch.

He opened his eyes to find Perry’s were squeezed closed. “The person lies across the bar. The shot gets set on their chest usually—“

Kyan pulled the blankets down and touched Perry’s chest, where the shot might go. His friend’s breathing was heavy and erratic and Kyan wondered how the shot wouldn’t tip over.

“And then?”

Perry opened his eyes and looked at Kyan. His expression was heated and wild. “You’d lick the spot you want to salt, usually below the belly button.”

Kyan pushed the blankets down, past the bulge in Perry’s boxer-briefs. He touched the soft spot under Perry’s belly button. “Here?”

Perry sucked in a breath. “Usually.”

Kyan leaned down, licked it, took a pretend shot, then licked the spot again.

He couldn’t believe he’d just done that. Judging by Perry’s expression, he couldn’t believe it either.

“And if the night was really wild?”

Oh shit. What am I doing?

Perry propped himself on his elbows and watched Kyan, searching. “You really want to know?”

Kyan quickly nodded.

Perry pushed him on his back and straddled his hips, pressing down on Kyan’s erections. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, Kyan thought as Perry licked the back of his hand, sprinkled it with invisible salt, licked it, took a shot, and bit the invisible lime. “G-rated version.”

Perry bent to lick Kyan’s neck, making him bite back a moan. He gripped the sheets on either side of him as he braced for what was about to come. Perry sprinkled salt, licked it off, took the shot, and bit the lime. “PG.”

Lie! It didn’t feel PG. It didn’t feel PG at all.

He moved down Kyan’s body and licked the spot below the belly button. Kyan’s dick jumped and he felt it nudge Perry’s chest. Perry sprinkled the salt, his tongue lapping the spot so thoroughly Kyan thought he might come, then Perry took the shot, and bit the lime. “PG-13.”

Perry looked Kyan in the eyes, needing a waiver acknowledgment for the next version.

Kyan should’ve been embarrassed by how he immediately nodded, but he wasn’t. He desperately wanted to know what came next.

Perry moved down, so he was straddling Kyan’s knees. He set the shot on Kyan’s trembling belly and held it there so the pretend glass didn’t topple over. “You have to be still for this.”

Kyan took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down, which was nearly impossible with what was happening.

Perry let go of the ‘drink’, then bent and licked Kyan from base to tip in one long, slow move.

Kyan shuddered. The shot glass would’ve been fucked. Tequila everywhere. Kyan didn’t give fuck.

Perry sprinkled the salt, lots of it, everywhere. Then he took Kyan fully in his mouth, and oh god. Kyan died. His heart was no longer in his chest. It was long gone.

Perry’s tongue swirled and licked and sucked until Kyan shoved him back. “I’m going to come!”

Perry sat up straight, took the shot and bit the lime. “Rated R.”

Ta. Da.

It was more like X-rated but Kyan didn’t have it in him to correct him, not when he could hardly think a logical thought. He’d just gotten his first blow job.

And he was still hard and shaking with the need to finish.

Perry started to lift away, but Kyan stopped him. He didn’t know what he wanted, but he definitely didn’t want the man to move.

“You’ve done that?” he asked. “You’ve given that body shot before?”

Perry scooted up Kyan’s body so he was straddling his hips again, sitting on his achingly hard and needy erection. It felt good and Kyan wanted him to stay right there. “And received it, yes.”

“On the bar?”

Perry chuckled. “It’s not a classy place. And it’s not something I do often, but I have done it. Mostly when I was very drunk.”

“Are you very drunk now?”

Perry shook his head. “Perfectly sober.” He ran his fingers through his damp hair and pushed it out of his face and looked at Kyan nervously. “Are you very drunk?”

Kyan shook his head.

Perry looked good, sitting there. Kyan grabbed Perry’s hips and ground up against him. He was so fucking horny and the weight felt so good. Perry had gotten him to the edge and now Kyan thought he might die.

Perry arched his back and made a happy noise so Kyan did it again. The friction made his toes curl. He wasn’t ready for it to end, but if Perry kept riding him, there would be no other option. His friend claimed to be sober, but he had to be partially drunk to allow this. Kyan knew there wouldn’t be a second take.

There probably shouldn’t be a second take, he thought, though it was fleeting. To be honest, his brain wasn’t at a place where it was conjuring up worse case scenarios.

Unless he could convince Perry it was worth it. It could be worth it, he hoped.

The bulge in Perry’s underwear was a beacon. Kyan could touch him, make him feel good. He ran the palm of his hand over the fabric, making Perry buck and moan. He fell forward, putting his hands on Kyan’s chest.

“I’m not gonna last long,” he warned, as Perry rutted against him. “It feels too good.”

Instantly, Perry stopped and leaned to the nightstand. It was a reach and instead of leaving Kyan, Perry squeezed his legs and rolled Kyan with him as he stretched his arm out.

Kyan gripped Perry’s hip with one hand to keep them together and rubbed his bulge with the other, just to see Perry struggle.

Then Perry was back with a little bottle. His expression was serious and hurried as he removed his underwear.

He squirted a small amount of lube on Kyan’s dick and a little in his hand, then wrapped Kyan’s hand around his erection.

Perry took a deep breath. “I hope you’re close because this will go quick for me.”

“Good. Because me, too.” Now that Perry spread lube between them, and Kyan was sliding between his butt cheeks, he was already free-falling.

He stroked Perry the best he could, but mostly Perry was doing the work, thrusting into his hand.

Kyan spasmed, then his entire body convulsed and he cried out. His fingers dug into Perry’s hip and cock as he came harder than he could ever remember. Stars burst in his vision.

Perry grunted, grinding harder and faster, clawing Kyan’s chest until he released all over Kyan’s hand.

They stayed where they were, panting. Kyan didn’t want to move. Every so often, Perry flexed his ass against Kyan’s dick, making Kyan glitch.

“What are you doing?” He asked after the third time, laughing a little. It felt good but he was sensitive.

“Waiting for you to go soft. Are you sure you came?”

“I didn’t come. I exploded. I’m not one hundred percent sure my limbs are still attached.”

Perry rocked against him slowly. “Does it take you a while to go soft?”

He grabbed Perry’s hips with both hands to still him. “It won’t go soft at all if you keep doing that.”

Perry laughed. “I don’t think that’s the threat you think it is.”

“Not a threat. More of a warning.”

“A challenge?” Perry asked, hovering over his face with a devious little smirk.

“A challenge implies you’d have to work for it.” He looked at Perry and tried to convey his willingness for… this.

Kyan watched the dots connecting. Perry pushed off Kyan’s chest and sat tall on his hips, a move that kept Kyan hard.

“What are you implying?” He asked as he moved the hair from his face.

Kyan’s heart picked up. “I don’t know,” he said honestly. “It’s all a little crazy but…”

“But—“

Kyan was trying not to be distracted by how good Perry felt. This was a serious conversation. He didn’t want to mess it up by saying the wrong thing.

“Even though what happened tonight is new to me, as best friends, I would feel safe testing this a little. If you wanted. I know my way around my own dick and I think it translates, so it would be good for the both of us, I think.”

There, he said it.

“What are you getting at, Ky?”

“I’m not getting at anything if that’s what you want,” he said quickly. “Besides my kids, you’re the most important person in my life. I would never jeopardize that. But—”.

“But…”

“We’re best friends.”

“Sure…”

Perry didn’t sound sure at all. He sounded anything but sure, and that was enough to stop Kyan in his perverted tracks. “Fuck! I’m so sorry.” He gripped Perry’s hips and tried to push him off but Perry tightened his legs. He wasn’t going anywhere, apparently.

He meant it when he said he wouldn’t jeopardize their friendship.

He looked up at Perry, now wishing the man wasn’t sitting on his lap because he probably just fucked everything up and yet his dick was still lodged between Perry’s butt cheeks and it felt way too personal. “Let’s just go to sleep and chalk it up to pheromones and celibacy. It was stupid to even consider anything else.”

Perry put his hands on either side of Kyan’s head and looked intently into his eyes. “Out of curiosity, what exactly were you suggesting? I need you to be specific.”

“I don’t know,” Kyan responded honestly. He didn’t know where to look. The undivided attention was unnerving when you were asking for something that barely made sense to him.

“You want to mess around?”

“Maybe.” In truth… “Yes.”

“You actually want to suck my dick?”

Kyan choked, and his face caught fire. “I haven’t considered the logistics.”

“Did you think it would be one-sided?”

“Not at all. I’m pretty open. I guess… I was thinking if there was one safe person in the world to make mistakes with, it would be you.”

Perry stilled and moved to dismount. “Good to know you already consider me a mistake.”

Kyan pulled Perry back, keeping him in place. “That came out wrong. You’re not a mistake. I didn’t mean it like that. It was a compliment, but not a good one, apparently,” he explained. “I just mean that I trust you. But if you have even one reservation, it’s not worth it. I won’t risk what we have.”

Perry was quiet as took in Kyan’s blubbering idiocracy. “How do you propose this works?”

Kyan sagged with relief. Oh, thank god! “It works however we make it work. Keep it simple. Whatever we do, let's not judge, ok? Like, if you came really, really fast, I wouldn’t make you feel bad about it.” Because Kyan was still horny and his erection had been ready for round two since they finished round one.

Perry laughed. Then moved his hips like a porn star. Kyan’s body spasmed, and he cried out. “I’m seriously on the edge!

“Already?”

Kyan laughed, then looked at Perry’s soft dick, sobering instantly, and shrugged. “I’m clearly more into this than you, but that’s fine. It’s new and for me, so it makes sense.”

His best friend grinned, and at that moment, Kyan knew things would be ok between them.

Perry grabbed Kyan’s wrists in one hand and pinned them above his head. Then he ran his free hand up Kyan’s stomach and chest before fisting Kyan’s hair and tugging his head to the side. He nipped the spot from earlier, at the base of his neck, then his Adam's apple.

Perry moved between Kyan’s legs. His hand traveled south, up and down his thigh, and then squeezed his butt. His hands was all over the place, like he couldn’t get enough.

Kyan writhed under him. It was a heady feeling, feeling desired.

Perry grabbed Kyan’s hand and pressed it to his crotch, which was hard. “I’m into this also.”

“Does that mean…”

“Whatever we want it to mean. If it’s what you want.”

Kyan’s eyes rolled back. “Fuck yes.”

****

A couple hours later, Kyan woke to Perry's hand wrapped around his dick. Without thinking, he spread his legs and warmth swirled in his belly. It was over entirely too fast.

Half asleep, Kyan buried his face in Perry’s neck as he returned the favor. He lazily stroked him, exploring the new scenery. Perry covered Kyan’s hand and controlled the movement.

After Perry came, Kyan fell back to sleep with his hand cupping a soft dick.

When they awoke again, it was morning. Perry’s ass was pressed against Kyan's crotch, and this time he didn’t have to hide it or jump out of bed.

It was hot. Perry was hot. Kyan couldn’t take his eyes off his body, all relaxed and sleepy. It was so different from women and he kind of loved it.

He pressed against his friend.

“Don’t walk yourself down a road you can’t walk out of,” Perry mumbled as he pressed his ass against Kyan.

Oh.

Kyan dug his fingers into Perry’s hip, keeping him where he wanted him. The blood rushed through his body and he squeezed his eyes closed. “If you let me come on you like this…” he pleaded.

It was a bold request. Perry could say no, but he moaned into his pillow and shifted on his stomach so Kyan had complete access.

Still a little sleepy, Kyan put his weight on Perry and slowly rubbed against his tight and luscious ass. Never in a million years did he imagine this would be his life. Never. But damn. Damn.

He thought he would last this time, but watching his body rut against Perry was hot, and then Perry’s hand disappeared under his body. It was too much for his Kyan’s sex-deprived brain. His movements became jerky and then he came, at the same time Perry grunted beneath him.

They lay in bed, catching their breath. Kyan looked over at Perry and smiled. The man’s face was buried in his pillow, messy black hair sticking up in all directions. With one leg pulled to his chest and his arm still under his body, he was a sight to behold.

Kyan could’ve stared at a naked Perry all day, but he had to relieve Charlie and meet everyone at breakfast.

“Ready to get going?”

Perry shook his head.

“We have to pick up the kids in thirty minutes.”

Perry shook his head again.

Kyan slapped his bare ass and gently bit the back of his neck. “I’m gonna shower. Door’s open.”

His hair was barely wet when Perry stepped in behind him. Perry lathered up the soap and ran his sudsy hands over Kyan’s chest and stomach, up to his armpits, down his arms, and around his back. He slid his fingers between Kyan’s butt cheeks, which jump-started Kyan’s heart and his dick. Perry chuckled. He kneeled down and got each of Kyan’s legs, and then very meticulously cleaned his balls and his dick. Kyan leaned against the shower wall and held on to Perry’s shoulders to keep himself from falling as he came.

When he recovered, he hauled Perry up for his turn. Perry was fun to touch. The way he watched Kyan with a bit of excitement in his eyes made Kyan feel less scared about what was on the horizon.

He smiled, feeling emboldened, and slid his fingers between Perry’s cheeks.

Perry bucked and groaned. “Hello there.”

Kyan grinned. “Hi.”

“Be as thorough as you need to be.”

Perry stroked his dick while Kyan played with his ass. His eyes rolled back.

Kyan wanted Perry completely blissed out, so he tugged Perry’s balls and pressed his taint. Perry leaned his head on Kyan’s shoulder and shook as he came.

****

“Sorry,” Kyan apologized as he entered his house with Perry on his heels. “It was a slow morning,” he lied.

Charlie was in the living room, putting shoes on the kids. She smiled and finished tying the laces. “No problem. We had a great time, didn’t we?”

The kids flocked to Kyan, telling him all about their night and all the fun things they did with cousin Charlie.

“We made brownies and ate all of ‘em!” Henry exclaimed, his hands in fists at his sides. “ALL OF ’EM.”

Kyan looked at Charlie and raised his brow.

She shrugged. “When dad is away… the kids will play.”

“You’re lucky you’re my favorite niece.”

“I’m your only niece. It would mean more if it came from Perry.”

Perry put his hands up. “Leave me out of this.”

Kyan put his arm around his niece and laughed. God, he couldn’t believe how big she was. A real adult these days. “Love you, kid. Thanks for hanging with them last night.”

“They’re the best.” Charlie squeezed him tight, then grabbed her purse from the table. “I gotta pick mom up. I’ll see you guys at breakfast.” She waved to the children. “Bye, babes!”

Bye, Charlie!” They sang in unison.

Perry and Kyan worked together and got the kids out the door and into the SUV. Kyan watched as Perry buckled Gracie into her car seat and smiled. He was so good, letting Gracie do most of it while he patiently waited. He only stepped in when Gracie’s little muscles weren’t big enough to snap the buckle. When he finished, he flexed his muscles for her. Showing off a bit.

Kids can be frustrating. They are either never as fast as you want them to be, or steaming full speed ahead. Kyan had no issues taking things at their pace, but not everyone was so patient, especially with other people’s kids. Perry was the exception.

Perry pulled his own seatbelt across his chest, then turned to Kyan and smiled. A good ‘ol Perry smile, wide and genuine. No hint of awkwardness or regret.

Neither spoke on the way to breakfast because the kids monopolized the drive, giving them a play-by-play of the last eighteen hours. The only communication between Kyan and Perry was subtle grins and hidden chuckles as the kids yammered on from the back.

They were still talking when they walked into the restaurant.

Trudy and Jed waved from the table in the back. Now that there was a new audience, the kids started from the beginning. Of course, Grandma and Grandpa were more than happy to be held captive and be captivated by the Sheckler clan.

They were still yammering on and on when Jessica and Charlie arrived.

Jessica’s hair was in a messy bun, and she wore oversized sunglasses. She took one look at Kyan and Perry and growled. “Seriously?” She hung her purse on the back of the chair and plopped down. “Getting old sucks.”

Kyan saw Perry’s wheels turning.

“Hey, kids. Why don’t you tell Auntie Jess all about the sleepover with Charlie and the pan of brownies you ate? Maybe you can sing her the song you made up.”

Jessica’s eyes narrowed at her brother. If looks could kill, Perry would have burst into flames. But the damage was done. Ava was already crawling onto her aunt’s lap.

The kids didn’t let up, not even when the waitress took their orders. When Jessica tried to look away, Ave grabbed her chin and re-directed her focus, making everyone laugh.

Jed snuck food from Noah’s plate when he wasn’t looking, making the twins giggle, and Charlie and Trudy entertained Gracie while Perry and Jessica laughed at something on Jessica’s phone. These once-a-month breakfasts were Kyan’s favorite, creating some of his favorite memories. It was a tradition he prayed never ended.

As the plates were cleared, Trudy leaned forward. She intertwined her fingers, then glanced at her husband, who nodded encouragingly.

“I know it feels selfish to do fun things when we’re still mourning someone we love with every fiber of our being. Dayna’s death is something we will never get over, and for the last three years, we’ve put everything on hold. Dad and I feel like it's time to change that. Not time to move on, but time to move forward. Dayna would be livid if she thought we were holding ourselves back on her account. She wants the people she loves to be happy, to make new memories. So, for Christmas, Dad and I booked a trip for all of us! Two weeks in—”

“Hawaii,” Jed said, interrupting his wife. He was bubbling with excitement. “We’re going to Hawaii!”

Kyan’s jaw dropped. He had never been to Hawaii. He had never been anywhere. As a kid, his family never vacationed. As an adult, he and Dayna had been pregnant and caring for infants the entirety of their marriage. They never even had a honeymoon.

“Two weeks?” he repeated. In Hawaii.

What could be better than that?

Perry squeezed Kyan’s thigh under the table. When he glanced up, Perry barely contained his excitement. His eyes were wild and full of something Kyan couldn’t put his finger on.

What could be better than two weeks in Hawaii?

Two weeks in Hawaii with Perry.

That’s what.

Copyright © 2023 Mrsgnomie; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 90
  • Wow 6
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..