Jump to content
    Mychyl
  • Author
  • 1,736 Words
  • 579 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Frozen [Mychyl Kime] - 5. Chapter 5

I awoke to find him still cuddling up to me, our bodies still entwined as they were only the night before, when I'd drifted off to sleep. His naked flesh, pressed against me, was even now unbelievable, as though all this was merely a dream, something that I could wish and hope for, but never expect to really happen. Not in a million years. But it had.

I moved, trying to adjust my arm, which was asleep and painfully numb under him, and he stirred, his eyes fluttering open, going wide for a second... then memory kicked in, and a shy smile played across his lips, one filled with the secret we now shared, with the love we'd shared only the night before, still fresh in my memory.

"Good morning, sweetie," I said softly, brushing my lips across his, moving into a slow, romantic kiss which made me wish the entire world would just stop forever, leaving us right where we were with no need to move, to go anywhere.

After a while, we broke the kiss, though not the embrace. I didn't want to ever leave him, for fear he'd disappear once my back was turned, or worse, changed his mind about what we'd done the night before. Sure, I was skeptical and didn't feel like I deserved this... but after what I'd been through to get to this point, I didn't think anyone could blame me for it. And it only took another kiss, if a somewhat briefer one, to reassure me that no, this was real, and he wasn't going anywhere.

I pulled myself free, feeling a need to go to the bathroom, and promised Tyler I'd hurry back, going quickly to relieve my bladder, which was somehow already full again. However, no sooner did I start than Tyler walked in, turning on the shower and climbing in. I hurried to finish, being careful not to flush the toilet, and climbed in after him, catching his body from behind in a tight hug, holding him while he leaned back against me, romance seeming to flood through us both, our combined love growing between us with each passing moment.

After a couple minutes, we broke the embrace and I grabbed the soap from him, soaping his back up, my fingers playfully flicking into his ass, toying lightly with the hole, before I continued on to his legs. I stood up, complete, and spun him around, catching him in my arms as he almost fell from the quick turn. He gazed up at me, his eyes filled with love for me, and I couldn't resist another kiss, holding his wet body to me, my hands softly stroking his back while his arms remained knotted around my neck for support.

Breaking the kiss, I soaped his chest and arms up, moving down slowly, almost teasingly, before moving on to his crotch, grabbing his already-hard dick in one soapy hand and stroking slowly, his soft moans goading me on as I kept going, my free arm laced under his, keeping him steady as I got faster and faster, pumping his orgasm out of him in record time, his body collapsing against mine, his ragged breathing on my chest.

Once he recovered, I finished soaping him up, now actually avoiding his still-sensitive cockhead and soaping up the fronts of his legs, before standing back while he rinsed off.

When he was done, he snatched the bar of soap out of my hand, giving me the same treatment I'd given him, but having me prop my back against the wall while, instead of a soapy handjob, he dropped to his knees and sucked me off, then and there! It was the hottest thing ever, watching his head move up and down as he sucked me, the water spraying onto his back and splashing everywhere, and when I came, I almost fell down... only being propped up against the wall stopped that, though I slid down the wall, my ass coming to a rest on the little ledge at the back of the tub.

He moved up as I was sliding down, catching my mouth in a kiss, full of romance and promises of forever together, while the water coming down on us began to turn cold rather quickly, making us shiver and rush to finish up, as I rinsed under the cold water, hurrying as much as I could.

As soon as I was done rinsing, we got out and dried off fairly quickly, our eyes still locked on one another, stopping a couple of times to kiss and hold one another, before we finally got done and, wrapping the towels around our waists, we headed over to my bedroom, to get our clothes on.

We dressed leisurely, even though he had to get home for church, pausing frequently to kiss, to touch, to simply hold each other and feel loved, needed, appreciated... to feel a closeness which was new to me, no matter how long I had longed for and desired such a closeness... it was finally mine, after all this time.

He left with a long goodbye kiss, and promised to try and stop by after church, if his mom would let him. The loss of his departure hurt, but only a bit, as I knew he'd be back soon enough, so I settled into my favorite chair, fully intending to play games until he came back to me. I knew it wouldn't be long... even if he couldn't today, there would always be tomorrow, or the next day. Or even the day after, although being without him for that long seemed unbearable.

Time passed quickly, seconds into minutes and hours, and when it started to get dark and still no Tyler, though I was hurt he couldn't come back over, I wasn't too worried... like I said, always another day. I turned off the Playstation with a sigh, letting the controller drop to the rug and rest there, staring spitefully back at me, as I headed to my room and closed the door, stripping quickly and settling into my bed, which still felt like he was close by... I grabbed the warmth that flooded me then and held it tightly. It was almost like holding him, and with a peaceful smile, I drifted off to sleep quickly, dreaming of my love, Tyler...

~*~

The next morning, I rushed to dress, actually looking forward to school for once, because I knew I'd see Tyler there. And, sure enough, as I walked up to the first buildings, I saw him, his hair flying in the wind, watching my approach happily, if a bit unguarded in his happiness.

Desperately willing him to calm down, I put on an act of nonchalance, hoping he'd take his cue from me, and sure enough, as I got closer, he seemed to fall back into his usual annoying-cousin routine that I'd hated as long as I'd known him.

"Hi!" he chirped at me, getting no more than the usual grunt as I passed him by, cutting down the service road leading to the smoking area and leading him in tow, his shorter legs stretching to keep up, his footsteps sounding more like he was running than walking as he followed me back into the unused, and thankfully vacant, area.

"I missed you last night," I said softly, after a quick glance to make absolutely sure no one was around. It wouldn't do at ALL to have someone hear THIS conversation, especially the way I started it.

"I missed you too," he said, suddenly crestfallen. "I tried to come back over, but my mom wouldn't let me, not with as much time as I've been over lately, and my homework not done..."

"Ssh," I said softly, risking a hug and rubbing his back while I did so. "It's OK, I understand... we'll just have to hang out today, then, to make up for it!"

I felt him hug me tightly back, and his head shifted, going for a kiss, I knew instinctively, even as I moved to face him, our lips locking and bringing our earlier peace to us once again, our bodies locked against anything and anyone...

I heard a gasp, and we quickly (if a bit clumsily) detangled, to see TJ, one of my very few friends, standing there, watching us. With a choked scream, Tyler ran off, and I started after him, before realizing that the real problem was actually right here.

I turned to look at TJ. A couple inches taller than me, he was a friend of common interest... I liked hanging out with the skaters once in a while, and he'd recently moved to Ukiah, so he needed an intro to the group. He was definately hot, so I didn't mind him being my friend... not, of course, that anything more than friendship would come from him, but sometimes, I'd want to run my hands through his short brown hair, or just stare into his deep eyes, and see him staring back into me.

Like I said, never gonna happen. But I'm allowed to dream, right?

TJ looked like he was about to say something, but I grabbed his arm and led him up by the wall, covering his mouth with my other hand. "TJ, it's not what it looks like... please don't say anything, you don't understand how this town is..."

He shook my hold off, grinning sheepishly. "Don't worry about me. I was just shocked, cuz I didn't know Tyler... or you... were gay."

I blushed furiously, realizing I'd been looking at this all wrong. Not only was TJ not gonna say anything, he was probably MORE likely to keep it a secret, knowing how this town is! Or, knowing as he would, at least.

"And don't worry," he continued, as though reading my thoughts. "I've heard how the guys talk. I'm not gonna sell you out and watch you get the shit kicked outta you." He took a step towards me, closing the distance, and caught me in a quick embrace. "I'll take care of you, k?"

Much as I would've liked to let him hold me like that for a lot longer, I broke free and, thanking him, raced around the side of the building, trying to think where Tyler would've run off to, now that he probably thought he'd be dead soon...

2004-2005 Mychyl Kime (KimeNet, LLC)
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..