Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 3,162 Words
  • 4,668 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Urban Knights - 1. Chapter 1

This is actually a finished story that was written over a year ago, so my beta is reviewing each chapter before I post them. It was written as a detective story, short, sweet and to the point. your reviews are appriciated and remember comments fuel the writers soul.
Kim :)

“Uhuh…Uhuh.” He moaned with each thrust, going deeper and deeper being enveloped in the warm tightness of his lover.

“Yeah…yeah…Oohhh, yeah, right there.” Drew murmured raising his hips to meet his lover’s, their sweaty bodies fitting together perfectly. “Faster, baby…go faster.” He pleaded gripping him around his waist, pressing their bodies so close together it was if they became one. Drew dug his fingers deeply into his skin, forcing him to go deeper… demanding to be fucked harder, just the way he liked it in the mornings.

He sped up his pace receiving an approving moan with every thrust. Drew raised his head, forcing his tongue deeper inside his mouth, tasting the erotic flavors he’d come to love.

Their kiss was rough and desperate, satisfying their carnal desires. Drew sucked on his tongue as if he was trying to swallow him whole. “Mmmm…Shit.. that’s it baby…just like that.” He moaned into his mouth praising him. Drew felt free, inhibited as he told him where to touch…and what to do to him next.

Drew wrapped his legs tightly around his waist, as their bodies crashed together. He could tell he was about to cum, the change in his breathing, was shallow, and unsteady. Beads of perspiration dripped from his face to Drew’s neck and chest, bathing him in lust.

Drew used his own hand to pleasure himself, pumping faster with long strokes paying special attention to the head of his swollen cock, going from the tip down to the base of his shaft, keeping in rhythm; he loved it when they came together.

He was an amazing lover and he fed Drew’s every desire willingly, there was nothing he wouldn’t do for him... or to him. Drew’s wish was his command. He knew his spot all too well and made sure he massaged it with the tip of his throbbing cock, pleasuring the both of them, sending his lover over the edge, while sending chills down his spine. “Ahhh…Drew cried out in sheer ecstasy, as he felt his muscles contract, the room went dark and his eyes rolled back in his head as he released warm silky fluid on his lover’s stomach and down his fist.

He quickened the pace varying from short quick strokes to long deep ones. “See what you make me do.” His voice; dark and thick. You’re a naughty boy.” He growled hungrily into his ear.

“I’m your naughty boy.” Drew laughed raising his hips to catch every thrust thrown to him, their rhythm was smooth, precise, like an erotic dance.

“I’m cumming.” He warned him, raising up on his arms grabbing the sheets with his fists, gazing down at his willing victim as he launched an all out attack on him thrusting faster, harder… cumming with force inside him, “Uhuh…Uhuh... Mmmmm….” He moaned collapsing on top of him breathlessly... struggling to fill his lungs with air.

“That’s it.” Drew whispered in his ear, stroking his wet matted hair. “That’s my baby, give it to me…give it all to me.” He said faintly kissing his neck softly. “I love you.” He sighed wrapping his arms tightly around him.

“I...” He sucked in a huge breath of air still riding the waves of his orgasm. “I love you too. But damn Drew you’re gonna kill me.” He laughed snuggling his head between the crevice of his neck and shoulder.

“Nah…” He laughed, “It’s good for you, it gets the juices flowing.”

“Literally.” He laughed giving Drew one last kiss on the mouth before he pulled out of him. He rolled over on his side trying to see the time. “I gotta go.”

“Hey, why so early?” Drew asked combing his fingers through his damp blond hair.

“Got that last report to write and turn it in to the captain, he’s been riding my ass for two days.”

“Yeah, he can be a dick.” Drew laughed as he got out of bed. “I’ll make coffee and join you in the shower.” He said as he leaned over giving his man one quick kiss before padding off to the kitchen.

Hum... Umm…umm.” He just gets finer every day.” He laughed leaning forward resting on his elbows, watching Drew’s ass as he walked out of their bedroom.

~*~*~

The sound of computer keys, email alerts, and Idle chatter, along with sounds of phones ringing filled the large squad room. Tony sat at his desk eating a bagel loaded with cream cheese, drinking stale black coffee from the vending machine down the hall. He typed vigorously back spacing several times correcting his errors.

“ Paris!” Captain Morgan called out from his office. “Got that report ready?” He barked.

“It’s almost done sir.” Tony answered squinting at his computer.

“Damn it, Paris, it was supposed to be on my desk two days ago. The department is screaming up my ass, and you know what they say, Paris, shit rolls down hill.” He eyed him sternly. “You got twenty minutes, or your ass is on the chopping block. Got it.”

“Got-“ Captain Morgan slammed the door to his office causing the blinds to swing getting caught in the gust of wind before Tony could answer him. “It.” He sighed as he pecked away.

“Hey Paris, where’s that partner of yours?”

“He’s”

“I’m right here, hold what you got.” Drew laughed tossing Cavanaugh a brown paper bag. “Sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit.”

“Yo…Dattilo.” A man with jet back curly hair and a heavy accent called out.

“An egg and cheese burrito, for Rodriguez.” Drew said tossing a bag to him.

"Thanks, man."

Tony stopped typing resting his arms on his desk as he watched Drew make his way over to him. “And for Paris, an egg and spicy chicken biscuit, with hash rounds.” He looked down at the bagel and coffee and sighed slightly annoyed.

“Couldn’t wait, could you?” He shook his head sitting at the desk in front of Tony’s.

“Well I was kind of hungry.” He leaned over and whispered. “I did work up an appetite this morning.” He replied with a smirk.

Drew placed his hand to his mouth mockingly and whispered back, “Yes you did, and you were amazing.” He placed emphasis on the word amazing.

Tony shook his head and smiled as he opened the bag pulling out his breakfast sandwich and hash rounds. He popped one into his mouth before digging in the bag for the ketchup. "Thanks." He said between chews.

"You’re welcome." Drew smiled getting comfortable in his chair. He smiled lovingly stealing one last glance at the handsome brunette sitting across from him before picking up the folder marked pending cases.

"Hey, Paris man." A man, average in height with short black hair, dark chocolate skin walked over to his desk.

Tony looked up taking a bite of his sandwich. "What’s up, Daryl?"

"Hey, just wanted to give you a heads up." He answered sitting down on the edge of Tony’s desk. "Spade is back on the streets." He said resting his hand on his knee.

"What...." Drew asked looking up from the file he was examining giving Tony a concerned glace.

"Yeah," Daryl confirmed, "Word on the street is he got out yesterday."

"Fuck me...." Tony mouthed running his hand down his chin in frustration. "What the hell happened, it was a solid case." Tony defended tossing his half-eaten sandwich on the desk.

"Ton-?" Drew started to speak.

Shhh….” Tony motioned with his hand signaling him to be quiet, before turning his attention back to Daryl.

Wait, did he just shush me?” Drew mouthed under his breath, sitting the folder down on the desk, giving Tony a stern glare before giving Daryl his undivided attention as well.

“Well, he’s got the best Lawyers money can buy.” He replied his voice laced with disgust.

“Drug money.” Drew stated through a frustrated sigh.

Daryl nodded agreeing. "But, it's all green once it gets in the bank." He stated eyeing Drew, who nodded slowly.

"But, check this out man; word has it he has a vendetta to settle with one Tony Paris." He said eyeing Tony cautiously.

"That figures." Tony nodded thoughtfully.

"We got your back, man." Daryl assured him. He pushed himself off the desk and leaned in lowly whispering in Tony’s ear. "The plan. Shoot first ask questions later. Get to him before he gets to you." He winked with a short stern nod. Drew couldn't hear what Daryl said to Tony but the look in his eyes stirred worry.

Daryl patted Drew on the back as he walked pass, "Watch your partner's back, this is a tricky mother fucker." He stated.

"Okay..." Drew replied, looking up into Daryl's eyes, seeing the concern in them. Taking notice that the look in Tony’s eyes wasn't any better.

Drew watched as Daryl walked out of the office before turning his attention to his partner. “Tony…” He leaned forward resting his arms on the desk, “This is serious, Spade is insane…” He said in a hushed tone.

“I know.” Tony replied with a faraway look in his eyes, remembering that faithful night.

Tony and Spade went back prior to him and Drew becoming partners. Tony single handedly took Spade and his boys down. They were on a wild, random killing spree. They would rob convent stores killing not only the clerk after receiving the money, but also everyone inside.

One late night after Tony finished his shift he stopped by the corner market to pick up a six-pack of beer and a large bag of Chili Cheese Fritos. His plan was to watch the recaps of that nights’ basketball game. That night he got more than he bargained for.

He was in the back of the store when they entered. He had no idea what was happening until he heard shots ring out. He could not save the clerk, but he did manage to save the teenage girl and her little sister from a sure fate.

He shot and killed two of Spades guys, causing him to surrender. It was an open and shut case, or so Tony thought. As they were leading Spade out of the courtroom in handcuffs and shackles on his legs, he gave a devious smile, placing his finger to his temple as if it was a gun going off at Tony’s head. That was four years ago.

“It’s okay Drew…don’t worry.” He pressed his lips together tightly trying to clear his head of the dreadful vision.

The next two weeks had been torture for Tony on the job and at home. Drew was becoming harder and harder to live as word spread that Spade had put a contract out on Tony. He was jumpy, edgy and downright hovering, though Tony understood that Drew was concerned, it still didn’t make it any easier.

“So what do you think, am I spending too much?” Drew asked taking a careful sip of his coffee. He sat the cup in the cup holder before flipping thought the ‘Toys-R-Us’ magazine.

Tony glanced over to Drew and smiled before turning his attention back to road. “I don’t think so.” He shrugged, “He’s your godson after all, it’s your job to spoil him.” He said with a slight shrug of the shoulder.

“Yeah… I agree. I was just checking.” Drew returned the smile reaching into the bag of Chili Cheese Fritos, Tony had wedged between them. “Can you believe that little bugger is going to be three years old?” He asked shoving a handful of corn chips into his mouth.

“Time flies…” Tony replied casually.

“Attention all cars in the area of 43rd and Elm we have a Code 2 suspected gun fire heard….”

Drew looked up from the magazine sitting it down promptly. He nodded to Tony before picking up the radio.

“Dispatch this is car 7, Paris and Dattilo, we’re two blocks away, what’s the address?....”

“4342 Elm, white house on the corner… confirmed shots fired, proceed with caution….”

“Roger that….”

“Two cars are right behind you so back-up is on the way….”

"Copy..." Drew replied. He adjusted his seatbelt and holster before switching the red and blue flashing light on. He didn’t turn on the siren for fear of alerting the perpetrators that they were on their way. He sat back into his seat as Tony mashed down on the gas taking the car from 35 to 70 in a matter of seconds. This was their regular beat, so Tony knew the streets like the back of his hand. The sound of their tires screeching could be heard as he took the corners sharply, tightly gripping the steering wheel.

As they turned onto Elm Street, Drew turned off the lights and surveyed the area taking a mental picture of the cars parked along the streets noticing the kids and pedestrians wandering about.

“Right there!” Drew pointed to the white house on the corner. There were toys in the front yard but no children playing, along with lawn chairs but again no sign of life. Tony slowly pulled up in front of the house and cut the engine, he too was taking mental pictures of their surroundings.

“Ready?” He asked Drew, his attention focused on the house in question.

“Let’s go…” Drew replied with a confident nod, getting out of the car giving the neighborhood a careful once over spying out any thing...or anyone that looked suspicious.

They walked up the walkway cautious with every step, both with their hands steady on their revolvers. Loud voices could be heard coming from inside the house followed by a loud crash of something hitting the ground. Tony strained trying to make out the voices, to distinguish the inflection of tone, how many different voices there were, concentrating on the difference between the male and female. From what he gathered there was only one female voice coming from inside the house.

Drew nodded and pointed towards the back of the house, but Tony shook his head, pointing toward the front door silently motioning for Drew to follow him. They approached the porch and as soon as Tony’s foot touched the first step, shots rang out from inside. Tony and Drew quickly drew out their guns running toward the front door.

“ CHICAGO PD…OPEN UP!” Tony shouted, giving them a few seconds before kicking the door in. He immediately dropped to one knee with his gun aimed as Drew stood close behind, covering him, his finger on the trigger ready to shoot the slightest unwelcomed movement.

They glanced around the living room, their eyes darting from left to right. There were signs of foul play; the coffee table was over turned and papers scattered about. The sound of a woman’s terrified cries could be heard coming from another room. They quickly switched places now Drew was leading them down the hall toward the sounds of her cries. They posted their bodies against the wall opposite each other, their guns pointed upward, elbows drawn at their sides.

“Ah, don’t cry now BITCH!” A loud scruffy male's voice shouted.

“HOLD HER STEADY!” Another male voice yelled.

“On the count of three.” Drew mouthed.

Tony nodded, closing his eyes tightly, trying to steady his rapidly beating heart. He took one last deep breath and opened his eyes on queue.

“One…two, three.” Drew lunged toward the door kicking it down with all his might, Tony following close behind. Several shots were fired and Tony was forced back against the wall with brute force knocking the wind out of him.

Both men fled the scene before Drew or Tony could get a good look at them. One jumped out the window while the other man, the one knocking Tony back against the wall ran down the hall out the back door.

“Help me…” A weak voice pleaded. Tony looked down to find a woman lying on the floor in a pool of blood holding her stomach struggling to breath. “Help…” She begged choking, coughing up blood.

“Drew!” Tony called to his partner. “Call for an ambulance.” Drew pulled out his radio dropping down next to Tony trying to help comfort the injured woman.

“Dispatch…we’ve got a 10-45, 4342 Elm. Female, gunshot to the abdomen, losing a lot of blood. copy.”

“Ambulance on the way. Reports of shots fired in the ally. Back up turning on to Elm now. copy.”

“10-4” Drew shoved the radio into the holster. “You got her?” He asked placing his hands on Tony’s shoulder.”

“Yes….” Tony nodded, his hands covered in her blood as he applied pressure to the wound.

“Good, going to check out the ally.” Drew said heading for the door.

“DREW…WAIT FOR BACK-UP! Tony yelled over his shoulder, but Drew was already gone down the hall and out the door.

“FUCK….” Tony said with a frustrated sigh, trying to mask the panic in his voice. Getting somewhat distracted, he absentmindedly released his hands from the injured woman’s wound attempting to stand. This caused her to cry out in agony, losing more blood.

“NO…don’t leave me" she pleaded gasping for air. She used all her strength grabbing Tony by the hem of his pant leg.

“Don’t worry, everything will be okay.” Tony reassured though he was ready to go after Drew. Just then, footsteps echoed down the hallway, and two officers entered the room.

“She okay?” One of the officers asked kneeling down to release Tony of his duties.

Tony shook his head, "She's lost a lot of blood." He replied standing quickly, already heading towards the door.

“Where’s Dattilo?” The other officer called out, his gun aimed, his eyes darting around the room.

“This way...” Tony’s voice trailed off as he sprinted down the hall in full pursuit.

GO….” The other officer demanded of his partner, as he continued to apply pressure to the wound. “Go after Paris, he’s gonna need you, I'll stay with her.” The officer nodded taking off down the hall.

~*~*~

It was as if lead weights where in his shoes as he ran. He could hear each step as his feet hit the pavement, and it seemed that he just could not run fast enough. His heart pounded against his ribs, as if it were about to explode from his chest. And he struggled to catch his breath. Sweat dripped from his brow into his eyes preventing him from seeing clearly. He had to get to him. Faster, he had to run faster. He reached the end of the alley; his eyes darted from left to right. His mind was a jumbled mess of confusion and panic.

He needed to think quickly, which way did they go? Damnit. He ran to the right and just as he turned the corner. BANG….. The sound of the gun going off ripped through Tony’s ears, so loud, it was deafening, causing the birds nestled in the trees to take flight. The ear-splitting blast echoing through the air carried on for a good thirty seconds but to Tony it seemed like a lifetime…Then silence.

TBC

Copyright © 2011 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A well written chapter. There are a couple of things I don't understand, though.

At the beginning of the story you mention Drew by name but you keep refering to Tony as "him" and "he". While it's quickly becomes clear you mean Tony unless Drew's bed partner accidently also has a report that was due two days before and their captain was being an ass about that one too.

But I think I'm going to enjoy this story. It certainly has a good start.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/29/2011 08:12 PM, Phoenix1977 said:
A well written chapter. There are a couple of things I don't understand, though.

At the beginning of the story you mention Drew by name but you keep refering to Tony as "him" and "he". While it's quickly becomes clear you mean Tony unless Drew's bed partner accidently also has a report that was due two days before and their captain was being an ass about that one too.

But I think I'm going to enjoy this story. It certainly has a good start.

Thanks Phoenix, I truly hope you enjoy the rest of the story. :) and as for the omitting of Tony's name, that was my lame way of having the reader wonder who Drew actually was in the bed with,lol and the answer is revealed at the office that it was indeed Mr. Paris...so the fact that it confused you a little worked...I guess. lol either way, thank you so much for the review and I hope you keep reading...

 

Kim :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/10/2013 11:10 PM, Suvitar said:
Really liked this story the first time reading it and I´m sure I´ll enjoy reading it again :*)
Crossing my fingers.... lol I sure hope so.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..