Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 4,879 Words
  • 2,908 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Urban Knights - 3. Chapter 3

Tony stood outside the waiting room door taking deep breaths as he tried to regain his composure. He felt nervous jitters coupled with excitement that Drew pulled through. He hadn’t seen the other officers since he admitted to the captain that he and Drew were married and he wasn’t sure how they would receive him. He looked to his friend Mona for encouragement and received a warm smile.

“You ready?” She asked taking his hand into hers.

“Yes….” He nodded taking another deep breath before opening the door.

All the idle chatter ceased immediately, as they stepped inside the room. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop until a curious voice spoke.

“Well?” He asked from the crowd, as several in the room stood to their feet, anxiously awaiting an answer. They all fixed their questioning gazes on Tony.

"Well, he made it through surgery." Tony answered glancing around, his lips curled up into a smile. Hushed whispers and sighs of relief echoed throughout the waiting area upon hearing the good news. "Yeah, the nurse said they were moving him form recovery to ICU."

"When can we see him?" One of the female officers asked excitedly.

"I'm not sure, but they said I could see him once he's on the floor because, we're family...You know." He smiled shyly with a shrug of the shoulder. "But I really wanted to thank you all for being here. Drew is not only my partner on the streets, but he's also my best friend." He stated with conviction. "We have been in this room ourselves many times, with so many of you and your families, wondering about one of our own. But, I must admit today...being here on the other side, is so… surreal." He said thoughtfully, "When I watched Drew get gunned down, it became personal, in a matter of seconds he went from being my partner to my husband."

Everyone in the room listened intently – compassionately – to what Tony was saying. Mona stood beside her friend caressing his back as he spoke, encouraging him to continue.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is when I look around this room, I don't just see fellow officers, comrades, and co-workers. Hell, I've worked with many of you for years." He added with a tiny smile. "When I look at you guys here today I see family." He said, sadly shoving his hands into his pocket. He pressed his lips together tightly and exhaled exhaustedly. The captain smiled with approval, giving Tony a thumb up, but only for his eyes to see.

"Well, son," The captain smiled as he placed a consoling hand on Tony’s shoulder. "Let me talk to you for a moment." He nodded pulling Tony aside. “I want you to take off the rest of the week, and let your extended family," He winked, "Work on finding Spade...Okay?" He said sternly with an arched brow. "I don't want you going all vigilantes on me, you got it?" He asked giving Tony’s shoulder a firm squeeze.

Tony twisted his neck trying to massage the kinks out and sighed. "I don't know if I can promise that...sir." He replied respectfully.

"That's not a request, Paris, that's an order. I don't want any shit from you."

"I..."

"I... my ass, Paris. That's final. You just make sure you're in my office Monday morning. We need to talk about this marriage between you and Dattilo. I'm not sure what codes have been violated here, but knowing the two of you..." He paused. "I'm sure there are."

Tony sighed and nodded running his finger under his chin thoughtfully. He noticed Daryl in the back of the room leaning against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest with one leg crossed over the other casually watching him and the captain.

Feeling something was up with Daryl, Tony conceded, “Yeah….Okay. I’ll see you first thing Monday morning.” He promised, squinting his eyes toward Daryl before turning his attention back to the captain.

“Good, see that you do.” He replied locking gazes with Tony. He had seen this far too many times before and the look was always the same….Vengeance. He feared Tony would do something that could end his career or worse, get him killed. He softened his stare pulling out a half smoked cigar from his shirt pocket and stuck it in his mouth, clinching it between his teeth. He watched as everyone surrounded Tony giving him hugs and pats on the back, whispering words of encouragement on his husband’s condition. Everyone insisted that Tony tell Drew hello. All the female officers, including Mona, kissed him on the cheek as they filed out the door.

Captain Morgan gave Tony two pats across the chest as he walked pass. He stopped midway in the door, looking over his shoulder noticing Daryl was the only one left, this gave him an uneasy feeling. He gave the young officer a short nod before turning his attention back to Tony.

“Give that husband of yours my best, oh and tell him, he’s on my shit list too.” He stated adamantly. He turned his head quickly hoping Tony didn’t see the smirk that attacked his lips as he walked out the door mumbling something about how they were going to send him to an early grave. Tony watched him walk down the hall until he turned the corner. He sighed, stepping back in the room. He crossed his arms over his chest, with a raised brow watching curiously, as Daryl walked over to where he was standing.

“What’s up?” He asked with a short nod.

“Hey….” Daryl eyed him, placing his hand on Tony’s forearm. “I’m really glad Drew is going to be alright.” He said sincerely. Tony gave him a faint smile, curiosity still getting the better of him.

“The way I see it, this maniac has to be stopped, Tony.” Daryl stated with conviction. He placed his hand on Tony’s shoulder. “Drew could have died tonight, and it would have been all Spades fault.” He nodded slowly.

“I know.” Tony said monotonously.

Daryl took a deep breath, and sat down on the chair next to him. “Word has it; he’s got everything on the streets locked down. Everyone’s working for him now.”

“While he lies low,” Tony added sitting down next to Daryl.

“Like the coward he is. The bastard.” Daryl said with disgust. “Check this out….” He leaned closer. “The shooter…” He paused. “The one that shot Drew was working for Spade.”

“We figured that.” Tony shrugged his shoulder unfazed by Daryl’s admission.

“But what we didn’t know is he was not gunning for your partner. He was gunning for you.”

“….” Tony didn’t utter a sound as he cupped his hand over his mouth, feeling ill. It all started to set in.

“It was all a set up.” Daryl continued. “He knew your route...knew the area you patrolled. They picked a random woman to follow home….” His voice trailed off.

“He’s sick…” Tony said with loathing attacking his voice.

“So you see why we have to stop the son of a bitch?”

“No prison is going to hold him.”

“Right….” Daryl smiled cunningly placing a reassuring hand on Tony’s shoulder. “He’s got to die.”

“How do we find him?” Tony asked thoughtfully, reflecting on the fact that the bullets that almost killed Drew…his husband was actually meant for him. Drew could have died today because of him. And not only that, but an innocent woman had died because of him as well. The weight of two lives put on his shoulders.

“I’m taking care of that, my friend.” Daryl nodded, “We’ve got-“

“We?” Tony repeated knitting his brows together.

“Yes….We.” Daryl confirmed. “This shit is personal, Tony. Spade is a dangerous motherfucker. Everyone is in on this one. We all want him dead.” He stated adamantly. Tony nodded understandingly, with a faraway look in his eyes.

“We got some people on the streets asking questions. Infiltrate and eliminate. We want to gain access into his organization, find out where he’s hiding out and …” Tony tilted his head to one side.

“I don’t want anyone to get in trouble or worse.” He admitted chewing on the inside of his cheek.

“This is not just for you.” Daryl eyed Tony.

“Okay…” Tony gave an introspective sigh rubbing his hands together and after a few seconds said. “Let’s do it.”

“Alright!” Daryl exclaimed excitedly standing to his feet. He shoved his hands into his pockets and smiled. “I’m gonna head out.” He nodded toward the door. “You go take care of your husband.” He laughed lightly. “I can’t believe you and Drew…married, wow.” He rolled his eyes shaking his head disbelievingly. He took a few steps, stopping midway, and shook his finger at Tony teasingly. “I knew something was up with you two. Every time I stopped by your place.”

“Our place…” Tony corrected with a half smile.

“Yeah…” Daryl agreed, “He was always there. Funny, I didn’t put it together – that you two were together, but it’s cool” He grinned. “…it’s all good, my man. Take it easy.” He winked as he walked out the door. Tony sighed tilting his head slightly, watching as Daryl walked out of site. Most didn’t understand him and referred to him as reckless…a loose cannon, sure he was aggressive in his approach, but Tony understood why.

Tony’s partner retired after forty-five years on the force, but a crazed lunatic resembling the likes of Spade killed Daryl’s in the line of duty. It was a routine traffic stop, a broken tail light. She insisted that he stay in the car. Daryl sat in the passenger seat ordering their lunch from Sal’s. The sound of screeching tires seized his attention, causing him to look up frantically to see Stephanie lying on the ground; a fatal gunshot wound to the chest at close range ended her life that day… a day Daryl would never forget. The car was reported stolen and the driver was never caught. Tony clasped his hands together, feeling thankful…hopeful. He took a deep breath, and headed in the opposite direction towards ICU.

Tony stepped cautiously off the elevator into the quiet hallway absorbing his surroundings, taking note of the sterile walls and faint sounds of monitors beeping from the doors half-opened leading into the patient rooms. He received a warm welcoming smile as he approached the Nurses station.

“Hello…may I help you?” The nurse pleasantly greeted him.

Um…” Tony started to speak when the large TV like monitor behind her head, caught his attention-more specifically the name Drew Dattilo in frame number 3 at the lower bottom of the monitor.

Um….I’m here to see Drew Dattilo.” He managed to say nodding toward the screen behind her.

“Ah….yes, he’s in room 2c, right behind you sir.” She smiled pointing over his shoulder.

“Thanks.” He said returning the smile. He stood quietly in the doorway watching the nurse tend to his husband. He could hear her speaking, but couldn’t make out what she was saying.

“Ahem…” He cleared his voice getting the nurses attention.

“Oh…hello.” She greeted smiling kindly at the brunette.

“Hi…” He replied stuffing his hand into his pocket, feeling a little inhibited by his surroundings.

“Well, don’t just stand there…come in.” She motioned with a wave of her hand. “He’s been expecting you.”

“Me…” Tony asked quizzically pointing back to himself.

“Yes…yes.” She laughed as she stepped aside allowing Tony to see Drew.

He was lying in the bed, the covers folded neatly around his waist. He was wearing an open gown revealing the thick gauze that covered his surgical incisions. He was hooked to a machine that monitored his blood pressure and vitals. His hair looked blonder than usual, his bangs kissing his forehead perfectly. Tony had to see the humor in that. Drew was particular about his hair and he would definitely approve, Tony thought to himself.

Though he looked like an angel lying there, the sight took Tony by surprise causing his breath to be caught deep within his throat getting lost somewhere inside him. A movement by the nurse captured his attention. He adverted a questioning gaze her way wondering what she meant when she said Drew had been expecting him.

She smiled as she rechecked Drew’s monitors once more. “You have to be the infamous Tony Paris.” She stated knowingly.

“I am…” He answered with a curious look in his eyes, before returning his attention back to Drew.

“I’m Jill.” She said extending her hand to meet him officially. He smiled returning the greeting.

“You’re even more handsome than he said.” She stated casually, as she jotted down more notes in his chart. She lifted her pen looking off to her right with a dreamy, faraway look in her eyes. “Let me see.” She paused. “He said you’ had the bluest eyes he’d ever seen…something like a god. Yep.” She remembered fondly, “He said you were for sure something the lord made.” She smiled. “He’s said your name several times.”

“Really….” Tony questioned as he pulled the chair that was against the wall over to Drew’s bed.

“Really…I’ve seen this kind of thing before, and call me crazy if you want, but I say it’s because of you he’s still here.” She stated with certainty in her voice. “Love is a very powerful thing, and is stronger than any drug I know of.”

Tony nodded understandingly, reflecting on the nurses words. He sat down beside Drew taking his hand into his own. Jill placed a reassuring hand on Tony’s shoulder and whispered in his ear.

“He’s going to be fine.” She patted him on the back. “Talk to him.” She encouraged.

“Talk to him…” Tony asked with a questioning gaze.

“Yes…He can hear you. The anesthesia wearing off and he’s still heavily sedated, which is good. We need to keep him still, but believe me he knows you’re here.”

“Oh…” He replied with an arched brow turning his attention back to his husband, gripping his hand tightly.

“Doctors and you guys.” She nodded toward Drew and Tony, “are the worst patients. It’s like you think the world would stop its rotation if you just sit still.” She laughed lightly. She adjusted his IV drip, picked up his chart making a few more notes. “I’ll check in on him in a bit. Enjoy your visit.” Jill smiled.

“Thank you…” Tony said as he watched her leave pulling the door closed. He released a heavy sigh turning his attention back to Drew, gently caressing the top of his hand. He said a silent prayer as he moved the strands of hair from his handsome husband’s face.

“Hey…” He smiled softly, “The nurse said you could hear me, and you know I’m here.” He laughed, “But where else would I be.” He said leaning over carefully, placing a tender kiss on Drew’s mouth. Drew’s lips parted slowly catching Tony off guard. He pulled back watching anxiously as Drew’s eyes fluttered opened, revealing the most amazing pair of brown eyes he’d ever seen.

“Hey….” He said faintly with a hint of a smile forming on his lips.

“My god Drew….Hey.” Tony smiled as he leaned in closer. “I love you.. I love you,” He chanted repeatedly in his ear. "I didn't think I would ever be able to say those words to you again...I love you." He spoke softly once more.

Drew nodded and smiled before closing his eyes drifting back to sleep, still holding Tony’s hand. Tony’s heart swelled with excitement, the joy he felt at that moment was insurmountable. He held Drew’s hand tightly as if he was trying to keep his feet planted on the ground. He used the back of his hand to wipe away the tears that spilled down his face. His best friend, lover…and husband was going to be okay.

He leaned forward again kissing him, longing to see his beautiful brown eyes once more, but the sound of his steady breathing was the next best thing. He thought back to his and Daryl’s conversation and realized Daryl was right, Spade had to be stopped. There was no way in the world he would let him get another chance at the most precious, the one most important thing that mattered to him…. He rested his tired head on the bed careful not to disturb him closing his eyes, as his mind drifting back to the first time they…he realized he had developed feelings for Drew. He chuckled to himself as he remembered that night.

Flash back…

“Okay so I’ll be right back, did you need anything else?” Drew asked before he got out of the car.

“Well um…let me see.” Tony said thoughtfully. “We got a large pizza loaded with everything.” He stated rubbing his hands together excitedly. “Oh and don’t forget the anchovies.”

“On half…” Drew added quickly.

“Alright…alright.” Tony laughed hardly. “On half.” He continued to laugh. Drew glared at him, rolling his eyes teasingly as he got out of the car.

“Wait…” Tony leaned over to the passenger side and called out the window. “You need any money?”

Drew turned to Tony and smiled patting his back pocket as he walked inside the pizzeria. Tony leaned back in his seat watching the blond walk, he loved watching him walk. He sighed, thinking back to the day they met. It wasn’t that he didn’t want Drew as a partner, on the contrary, he didn’t want a partner at all. He realized after about a month of working with Drew, that he was actually the perfect partner. Drew was dedicated… as himself, he paid attention to detail… as did he and, he knew Drew had his back. He trusted Drew with his life and he would give up his without a thought if it meant saving Drew’s. They just fit... Perfectly.

Over the past few months, their partnership took on a more personal level. They started hanging out after their shift was finished, stopping for pizza and a game of pool or darts. They would work out together at the gym, run together and every now and then, they would go to the movies, not as a date but as friends, they told themselves. Drew would go to the Bulls game with Tony or as they planned tonight to watch it on TV at Drew’s place, just chillin, eating pizza, and drinking beer together, enjoying each other's company.

Tony pulled his phone out of his pocket and started tampering with it. It was all he could do, sitting in the car waiting patiently. He decided on a demo game of Pac Man and started to guide the round yellow thing through the maze. Out of habit, he glanced upwards to check on Drew then back at his phone doing a double take. His head shot up as he glanced at Drew again, only this time more speculative.

The phone sounded off, indicating that one of the ghosts had just caught Pac Man. Tony sighed and closed his phone as he leaned forward, resting his right forearm on the steering wheel, squinting to get a better look. There, he saw Drew laughing as the cashier in the pizza place spoke animatedly. ”What he was saying,” Tony didn’t know but, he didn’t like it.

He watched as Drew slapped the guys arm lightly as he laughed again and was handed his receipt. Tony’s jaw clenched as he watched the exchanged and placed his left hand on the door handle beside him. Without a second thought, he pushed the door open and hopped out of the car. He marched towards the glass double doors, pulling them open. The ‘ding’ that the bell made as he entered alerted Drew and the cashier.

“Is the pizza ready yet?” Tony demanded more than asked as Drew turned around.

“Oh, hey, Tony!” Drew greeted, chuckling lightly. “I thought you were waiting in the car.”

“I decided not to.” Tony answered curtly causing the smile to drop from Drew’s face. “Something funny here?” Tony crossed his arms over his chest.

“He was just telling a joke as I waited.” Drew clarified.

“Oh…so you’re comedian?” He asked glaring at the cashier in a condescending tone.

“Ummm….” The cashier stammered taken aback.

"Let me hear the joke...I wanna laugh too." Tony stared at him mercilessly.

“Order up!” called the cook as he placed the freshly baked pizza on the counter, and just in time. Drew inhaled the tantalizing scent and smiled.

“That smells great.” He commented as he grabbed the box off the counter. He lifted the lid. “Looks great too.”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m sure it is. Can we go now?” Tony rushed, placing his hand on the small of Drew’s back, more for the cashier to see.

“Fine, Tony, geez.” Drew shook his head as they both headed towards the doors.

“Have a good evening!” The cashier called.

“You to-“

“Yeah, whatever!” Tony interrupted Drew and motioned him out the door. Drew glared at him but walked out anyway.

Tony opened the passenger door allowing Drew to slide inside. He walked around to the driver’s side, climbed inside, and buckled his seatbelt. He could feel Drew’s eyes burning a hole in the side of his head.

“What?” He asked defensively as he started the car.

“What was that all about?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Tony replied as he put the car in drive. Drew sighed shaking his head.

“Your little rant in there.” He stated.

“I have you to know I wasn’t ranting as you put it. I was just hungry and the game is coming on in ten minutes.” He said with a shrug of the shoulder.

“And we still have plenty of time.” Drew countered.

“Yes no thanks to you.” Tony retorted. “You should be ashamed of yourself Drew.”

“What?” Drew asked incredulously, turning his body in his seat to face Tony. “Ashamed of myself for what?” He asked defensively. “I didn’t do anything wrong.” He said crossing his arms over his chest.

“You were so flirting with the pizza guy.” Tony stated with irritation.

“I was not!”

“You were to Drew.” Tony spat as he mashed on the gas shifting gears quickly.

“Tony, he was telling me a joke, what’s your problem?”

“I don’t have a problem.” Tony stated anger rising in his voice.

“And I say you do.” Drew countered.

“Let’s just forget.”

“Let’s not.” Drew insisted causing Tony to glare at him before turning his attention back to the road. “Tony…are you jealous?” He asked his lip curling into a sly smile.

“No…no, I’m not jealous. Jealous of what, you and the pizza boy...Please.”

“You are jealous, admit it. You were jealous.” Drew chuckled. There was moment of uncomfortable silence for a few beats. “Come on Tony admit it, its okay. I get jealous of you too.” He admitted with a soft smile.

“What….” Tony asked as he pulled into his parking space.

“Yeah…” Drew smiled, “I hate it when women and men come on to you.” He revealed ducking his head shyly.

“Really?”

“Really…” Drew replied. “Tony I can’t speak for you here, and I hope I don’t scare you off, but I like you Tony.” Tony eyes widened at Drew’s confession. He wanted to speak, but the words got in the way. “Yeah…like that.” Drew clarified.

Tony ran a shaky hand through his hair. “This could complicate things, Drew.” He said pressing his lips together tightly.

“How…” Drew asked trying to look into Tony’s eyes.

“Because, Drew, I like you too…shit!” Tony laughed humorlessly.

“What….” Drew laughed along.

“That sounded so juvenile. I like you too Drew." He mocked himself. "Let’s call it what it is, I’m digging you, and I want something more with you.” He eyed Drew.

“Okay…how bad?”

“Huh…” Tony asked slightly confused.

“I said how bad do you want me?” He asked biting bashfully on his lower lip.

“Oh my god," Tony chuckled, "so bad I can taste it...taste you.” Tony closed his eyes and sighed.

“Taste me.” Drew said faintly. He took the pizza from his lap and placed it carefully in the back seat. “Taste me Tony.” He insisted as he ran his fingers up the side of Tony’s neck, being the aggressor, lacing his fingers in his hair getting them tangled in the thick locks that kissed it.

“Drew….”

“What…” Drew said breathlessly pulling Tony’s face closer toward him.

Like a moth to a flame, Tony was being drawn in, “Are you sure about this?” He asked breathlessly but, without resistance one last time before their lips touched.

“Umhum…” Drew mouthed as their lips locked perfectly together. Both men gave into the moment... the passion as their hands racked hungrily over each other’s shoulders and back, the position was awkward with the armrest between them, but a kiss never tasted so sweet. Their soft pleasurable moans coupled with incoherent words of want laced the air, as their tongues tasted each other’s for the first time. Tony fisted Drew’s hair pulling him closer, pressing their mouths together forcing his tongue deeper inside, kissing him with all his forces, all his desires being revealed in one single mind blowing kiss.

“On my god, Drew….” Tony said breaking the kiss, feeling breathless. He placed his sweaty forehead against his partners, “What have we done?”

“What we’ve wanted to do for a long time.” Drew laughed softly, combing his bangs back off his forehead. “It’s okay Tony, nothing has to change between us.”

“Everything…” He said, using the pad of his thumb caressing Drew’s cheek, “Everything just changed.”

“Is that so bad?” Drew asked looking intently into Tony’s eyes.

“I don’t know…” Tony sighed, “I just don’t want things to get confused.” He said with a hint of uncertainty.

“We’ll be fine, I promise…trust me Tony, and everything will be fine.” He assured him placing another kiss on his already bruised lips.

Tony smiled running his tongue over his bottom lip, loving the taste of Drew’s mouth on his. “How are you so sure?”

“Because I want us.” Drew answered casually as he reached in the back seat for the pizza. Tony nodded thoughtfully chewing on the inside of his cheek. “We better get inside the pizza’s getting cold and your precious Bulls game is about to start. Grab the beer.” Tony did as he was told. He grabbed the beer, locked the car, and followed Drew inside.

End of Flash back

Awww….look at him.” A soft voice spoke pulling him from his slumber.

“He’s been like that for over an hour now, I didn’t have the heart to wake him.” Tony heard another female voice whisper.

“I’m sure he’s beat.”

“Yeah…” The two female voices replied.

“Hey….” Tony lifted his head, from the bed, trying to stifle a yawn. He noticed someone had placed a small pillow under it. “Oh thanks he nodded toward Jill. "Hey mom, dad.” He stood up pulling Drew’s mom into a hug.

“You’re welcome, but I didn’t put the pillow under your head.” She smiled nodding toward her patient.

“Wait…Drew?” Tony asked taken by surprise.

“Yep.”

“But….”

“But he must have woken up. He had three pillows, now he only has two.” She pointed out.

“Wow….” Was all Tony could muster.

“How you holding up son?” Drew’s father asked massaging Tony’s shoulder.

“I’m good.” He said shoving his hands in his pocket still feeling confused about Drew and the pillow thing. “Um…yeah I’m fine."

“How’s Drew?” His mom asked as she played in her son’s hair.

“He’s great.” Jill said flipping through his chart. “It’s this one I’m worried about.” She said referring to Tony.

“Yeah me too.” Drew’s father said. “Why don’t you go home, clean up, and get some rest. Drew’s mom and I will take it from here.” Drew’s mom nodded agreeing.

“Yes, Tony go home, we’ll call you when he wakes up.”

“Nawh, I’m good, I want to stay.”

“No disrespect Mr. Paris, but you’re not good, and you will not be any use to your husband if you’re too tired to take care of him when he comes home. Now listen to his parents and go.” She laughed shooing him off.

Tony glanced around the room feeling defeated. He glanced at his sleeping husband, thinking about what Jill said about him needing him, when he goes home. “Okay…” He conceded. “I’ll go home and change, but I’ll be right back.” He eyed each one of them individually. Drew mother nodded and smiled and his father patted his back approvingly.

“Take your time.” He suggested.

Tony took a deep breath walking over to Drew. He lowered his head and whispered something in his ear before softly kissing him. “Okay, take care of him.” He smiled, giving his mom a quick kiss on the cheek. “I’ll be back.” He called over his shoulder as he walked out the room.

Drew’s mom sat in the chair vacated by Tony while his dad grabbed the other chair and sat down next to his wife pulling her into a hug allowing her to rest her wary head against his shoulder.

TBC......

em>Next up: Tony reminisces with Drew’s parents about the day they got married. Drew goes home. Tony and Daryl put a plan into action keeping Drew out of the loop...that's the plan anyway.
Copyright © 2011 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Chapter 3 was awesome as well. The good thing is you take your time to get us introduced to the characters while making sure enough happens to retain the attention of your readers. Very well done!

Can't wait for chapter 4.

Link to comment
On 10/03/2011 07:11 PM, Phoenix1977 said:
Chapter 3 was awesome as well. The good thing is you take your time to get us introduced to the characters while making sure enough happens to retain the attention of your readers. Very well done!

Can't wait for chapter 4.

Thank you Phoenix, I think when you actually get to know the characters it makes the story that much more real, for me anyway. I start to care about them. I also like to pay attention to detail, while providing enough action to keep you coming back. Again thanks so much for reading and posting a review... :)

 

Kim

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..