Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 3,274 Words
  • 2,862 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pussy Cat Pussy Cat - 7. Chapter 7

As is the way of the cat, as soon as he cums he is gone. I can't move to see where. Oh hell that was... was... At least he’s let go of my neck, I thought he was going to break it. Another thing I can add to the list of reasons to hate him. My God, I can believe what he just did. The fucker raped me... well okay, it’s not exactly as if I was complaining too loudly but the fact was that I couldn’t have even if I had wanted too. What’s that sound? God it’s me. I haven’t mewled like this since... since never. Shut up, Glory. You’d swear that was... well actually it was my first time with a cat and it was... different. The whole feel was different, the smell, the actions, the incredible sensations. I’m not saying he’s better than Sar; no one is better than Sar but he was... different.

Now that I have shut up I can hear him panting close by so he hasn’t run away. Okay, take a deep breath, Glory and calm down. I am not going to let him see how shaken I am. Take a deep breath so your voice doesn’t shake too much. I’m damned if I am going to let him feel he’s got to me. Has he? Has he got to me? Can’t help but smile... hell yeah.

“It won’t work you know.” Shall I get up? I don’t think I’m really up to it just yet. Just roll over so I can see him. Mmm, could so do with a nap. All cats get sleepy after sex.

Felix is sprawled on the bed. Does he know how hot he is? I could just... and he wouldn’t complain. I have never... not with a cat, and oh hell he’s hot. He has long limbs and long delicate fingers. I can remember how it feels to have those fingers stroking my body and combing through my hair and I... NO. For heaven sake Glory, stop acting like a cat.

Oh no, now why did he have to do that? He’s hanging over the side of the bed to look at me and his hair and hanging down and it’s so lovely.

“What won’t work?”

“If you were hoping that fucking me would make Rover not want you then you are wrong. Don’t forget, he fucked me when I was bonded with Sar. Sar didn’t mind; he knows we are both basically animal. Once you get into your bond you won’t want to have anyone else but there’s nothing to say you can’t: we’re not jealous.

Felix’s eyes widen and he slumps. He looks defeated. “Oh thanks, for a moment there I thought you jumped me because I’m so irresistible you couldn’t help yourself.” Ah well, I should at least try to lift the mood.

Felix grins absently. “Well you are kind of pretty.”

“Kind of?” Grrr, conceited... cat.

“Very pretty actually.” Mmmm, those fingers feel so good sliding through my hair. Wow; his eyes are not completely yellow. No wonder they look like gold, there are tiny little flecks of a darker colour that look just like gold dust, and there is a chocolate brown ring around the iris. They are possibly the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. Woah Glory; he’s Rover’s and you hate him because...

I can’t resist lifting my hand to touch his hair. It’s so long it almost touches the floor. And it’s so fine and smooth and... he’s stroking mine.

“Your hair is beautiful, Glory.” His voice is husky and so, so sexy. “And your eyes...” His smile makes my heart flutter. “I’ve never seen anything like them before. Why are they silver like that? I didn’t think...”

“Yeah, well I’m unique.” Actually I feel a bit uncomfortable with Felix pointing out how weird my eyes are. It’s not as if I don’t know.

“Oh yeah... what’s that all about?”

“No idea,” I try to keep a straight face but the smirk wouldn’t stay where it was supposed to be, or maybe this is where it’s supposed to be. “I was born with them.”

Felix flops back onto the bed. He sounds sad. That sigh was huge. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Doesn’t sound like nothing to me.”

Slowly Felix turns his head towards me and the look on his face is so... sad. I get to my knees and rest my chin on my folded arms on the bed. He draws back a little and the look changes.

“Come on, I know there’s something wrong... what is it?”

“I wish I had bonded with you.” Well that was a surprise. That treacherous smile is slipping out again, on the warm feeling that is spreading... oh no you don’t Glory. You’ve already indulged yourself way too much and now you are going to have to destroy that hopeful smile that you should never have allowed anywhere near his face. Damn those smiles.

“Sorry, I’m taken. There’s no room for anyone else with Sar; he fills me up and then some.” Oh I wish I hadn’t been the cause of that look, although he does manage a shaky smile. “Will you talk to Rover? If you give him a chance you might find you actually like him. He’s a lot nicer than he looks.”

There is a rivulet of blood running from the place he is biting his lip and he looks so scared. Shakily he nods. “Yes,” he whispers. “Will you stay?”

“Sure.”

I am not in the slightest bit surprised to find Rover pacing the corridor. Quickly I slip out and close the door. “Glory,” he cries out anxiously, almost knocking me over. “How is he? Is he okay?”

“Yes...now.”

Is Rover actually blushing? “I... heard.” He lowers his eyes and he looks sooo cute. I can’t imagine why Felix has such a problem with him.

“I guess everyone in the house heard.” That’s better; Rover’s shy smile is even cuter. “Rover, seriously – do you mind? Did it hurt you that we...?”

I watch his face very carefully. I know I told Felix that there wouldn’t be a problem but the truth is I really don’t know and it scares me to think that there might be. I was well aware when I was saying it that it was at least partially a lie. I would hate it if Sar messed around with someone else. My heart is thudding because Rover’s eyes are uncertain.

“I can’t say that I don’t mind and I can’t say that it didn’t hurt... but I do understand.”

“For what it’s worth, Rover; it wasn’t me.”

My heart stops as Rover gazes deeply into my eyes and I’m faint with relief when he grins. “It looks like I’ve got myself a firecracker then.”

Rolling my eyes I giggle. “You have no idea. Seriously, you don’t have to worry about hurting him.”

I’m so glad I said that; Rover looks as if a huge weight has been lifted from his shoulders. Rover is; to say the least... erm... energetic in bed; or on the floor; or anywhere. In fact he’s downright violent and he has hurt his partners more than once... a lot. I think I was the first one who gave him a run for his money. Yeah, he hurt me but I hurt him more. I have a feeling that when he and Felix get together there are going to be sparks.

“Anyway, he wants to talk.”

“He does?”

“Yep, so you had better get your arse in there and charm the pants off him.”

“That won’t be hard; he’s already naked,” Rover smiles shyly, which is not easy for someone as big and hairy as he is, but there is something horribly unsure about the way he’s standing.

“It’s what you want isn’t it?”

“Of course, it’s just... I... I’m nervous. Will you come in with me?”

“Just get in the bloody room, Rover, before I pick you up and throw you in.” Rover is grinning at how utterly ridiculous that threat it.

Felix is still on the bed with his eyes closed. He’s pulled the covers over himself and he looks... vulnerable. I can feel how scared he is. That’s weird. He wasn’t shy a little while ago. Aww, there is something so sweet in the way that Rover is approaching the bed. Felix isn’t small; overall he’s quite a lot bigger than me... in bulk at least, but he looks small and delicate when Rover looms over him. Not that Rover is trying to loom; in fact it looks like he is trying to make himself look as small as possible, and the look on his face...

Cat growls softly, thankfully too softly for either of them to hear; not that they would have heard if I had roared into their ears. Rover is looking at Felix as if he was the most precious thing in the world. I guess in his world he is. I find myself holding my breath as he reaches out so slowly and... and...

From where I am standing I can’t see Felix’s eyes but I see him start when Rover touches him. I see something incredibly pure and gentle break over Rover’s face when their eyes meet. I see Felix trembling as he raises his hand to touch Rover’s face. Okay... I’ve seen way too much now. I feel slightly sick and I am sure they won’t notice if I slip away to lick my wounds. Yeah, yeah, I’m a drama queen... so bite me.

I can't believe how my moods are swinging in relation to Rover and Felix. When I am with Felix and Rover isn’t there I pretty much like him all the time... more than like him. I mean... well he is lovely and I’m quarter cat and so quarter of me will pretty much fuck anything at any time. But when Rover is there and I see the way he looks at Felix... I can’t help it; I hate him.

I don’t want to talk to anyone; well certainly not Pixie. I would like to talk to Sar but he isn't home. So what can I do but slip off to my room and shut the door. Well, at least I get to lie down by the fire finally. Oh yeah: it’s warm and comfortable and who cares about Rover or Felix when I have a soft rug and warm fire. Mmmm.

BANG. What? I sit up a bit too sharply and feel dizzy for a minute. Rover is stalking around the room like a thunderstorm.

“How did you stand it?”

“What?” I might be confused by sleep but I know he’s not making any sense generally.

“In the beginning, when you first came: how did you stand it when you and Sar had a fight?”

“You know that I didn’t. Sometimes I was unconscious and others you picked up the broken pieces off the floor. So why... what’s happened?”

“He threw me out. I tried to kiss him and he went for me like... well like a cat.” It’s so sweet, the way he ducks his head to hide a blush. I don’t succeed half as well in hiding my smirk.

“Will you talk to him?”

“No. I’m not going to interfere between you. Would you have talked to Sar for me?”

“Well... But this is different. Please, Glory; I’m so scared he is going to run away.”

“He won’t.”

“Glory, I’m afraid. I feel bad things coming.”

Bugger. “Okay, okay... let me dress and I’ll go and talk to him.”

I have to admit that the bad feeling that Rover was talking about grips me as I approach the door to Rover’s room and see that it is open. It isn’t really a surprise to find that it is empty. Shit. Rover was right; he has run.

I have to go after him and I have to go now if I want to have the slightest chance of catching him... and I have to catch him. He is not going to fare any better out there than I did. This is harsh and unforgiving territory: and so I take off, racing along the landing, down the stairs and out of the house, following a scent that is making my head spin.

Should I run or fly. If I run I can't go fast. If I fly I can’t follow the smell. Okay... fly recon and if I don’t see anything get back on the ground and smell for all I’m worth. He can’t have got that far ahead.

Stroking my wings I get as high as I can. There he is. That was easy. He’s not too far ahead at all. He stopped to get dressed so he can’t have been more than a few minutes in front of me. I have been practicing my dives and he has no idea I’m there until I hit him square in the back and knock him flat.

He’s amazing though. Shit... shit how did he recover so fast and where did those claws come from. Fuck ... that hurt. Keep still you bitch; keep still. It’s hard as hell to hold on to him even though I have the advantage.

Shit... shit... “Stay still, will you. For god’s sake be still or I will hurt you.”

“Give it your best shot you bastard.”

So I do and this time I manage to pin him down on his back in the dirt with his arms pinned at his sides.

“Ready to talk now?”

“I’m through talking, you bastard, let me go.”

“Not until you talk.”

“I am not going to talk to you, you traitorous bastard.”

“How am I supposed to have betrayed you now?” What the hell...? How dare he.

“You left me with that thing.”

“That thing, is my best friend so be careful what you say to me about him, especially as I am the one with the claws to your throat and the teeth to follow. Now, what is he supposed to have done? When I left the room you certainly weren’t complaining.”

“The sick bastard tried to kiss me.”

“Are you sure you didn’t invite him to?”

“Of course I’m sure. I told you didn’t I?”

Okay, now he is really starting to piss me off. “I saw the way you looked at each other. That’s why I left.”

“Are you still jealous?”

“No.”

“Like fuck! Dammit... even after what we did you’re still jealous. How can you side with that thing over me after what...?”

“I told you...” hell, that didn’t come out as I was expecting; it was all cold and quiet and threatening: good, “the warm and lovely person you are referring to as ‘that thing’, is my best friend and, if I remember rightly, I didn’t exactly invite you either.”

“You didn’t fight too hard.”

Damn him. Now he’s really making me mad. “You know damn well why I didn’t: I couldn’t.”

Felix’s smile is really not a nice one. In fact Cat wants to run from it. “I just wanted to see how much cat you had in you.”

“A lot,” I hiss and slash him across the face with my claws. Big mistake. The look in his eyes scares the crap out of me and he takes me by surprise when, suddenly, he thrusts upwards and throws me off.

Bloody hell, he’s a good fighter and the last thing on his mind is running away now. He’s stronger than me, a lot stronger, but I’m faster. Shit: I don’t know if I am going to win this fight. Maybe I should think about running myself. Damn... too late. No... can’t... bugger.

I can’t move. He’s got me pinned down like I had him before; but he’s so much stronger than I am. Have I noticed before how broad his chest is, how smooth and strong his muscles are? Wow: Felix is pretty amazing, even though he’s looking at me as if he wants to rip out my throat. What’s he going to do? I’m scared... Cat’s scared. Cat’s always been scared of him... why?

 

What’s that? Felix turns his head and looks around: he hears it too... slow clapping.

“Well, well, well, what DO we have here? Cat fights are never pretty. What are you fighting about? No... don’t bother; there’s no need: it’s always about sex.”

Felix is already feet away from me in a defensive crouch, facing the dark shadow who slowly walks into the light. I’d better join him: I have a feeling this isn't going to be fun.

“Hello Valentine.” It sounds like a curse and it was meant to be. “I thought the Council was taking care of you.” Ha ha, that hit a nerve; I can see it in his face.

“Ah well, I got tired of the company I was keeping and decided to visit old friends.”

Friends? Has he gone insane... what do I mean gone? “We’re no friends of yours, Valentine.”

“Do you know him?” Felix hissed. I don’t take my eyes off Valentine for a moment, not even to glance at Felix.

“Unfortunately, yes. Be careful; he’s a tricky bastard.”

“Oh come, come now, Glory... you and I had a very special relationship. Haven't you told your friend how close we were? I would be very hurt if you haven’t told him all about me.”

“Friends? We were never friends, never. We hated each other the first time we set eyes on each other. I knew what an evil bastard you are, I just didn’t realise how much of a bastard you are until it was too late.”

“Oh Glory, you are breaking my heart. We came to be so close.”

“If by that you are referring to the time you raped me, kidnapped me and sold me to the circus then I suppose we were.”

Felix hisses softly. “Oh dear,” Valentine turns his attention to him and smiles. I hope that Felix realises what that means. “It seems we may be making your new pet nervous.”

“He’s not a pet. What the fuck do you want? What are you doing here?”

“Can’t I visit old friends?”

“Bollocks. What, Valentine?”

That did it. The smile melts off his face stripping away the mask. “You and I have unfinished business. I’ve waited a long time for this. It’s very good of you to have made it so easy for me. You’ve saved me the trouble of breaking in.”

I don’t trust him, not at all. Vampires like to play with their prey, just as much as any cat. He has something up his sleeve. There is no way that he would have come alone. A flash of movement distracts me and I hear Valentine laugh, a cold, bitter laugh. I’m torn... do I go for Valentine or whoever is coming for us from the side? It is a moment, just a moment but a moment too long. A sharp pain in my shoulder sends me toppling forward onto my knees. Oh hell... I’m so stupid. It’s my own fault. We should have been more careful. We should have run as soon as we saw him. We should have made for the woods... we should have done anything except stand here and wait.

Now, it’s too late. The tranq dart in my shoulder has taken all my strength and I am seconds away from passing out. Where’s Felix? What’s happening to... oh hell...hell what’s that? Is it... is he... is...?

Copyright © 2011 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

How the hell is Valentine loose? The Council seems like a joke. With all the unfinished thoughts and irrational back and forth thoughts from Glory...I am confused and frustrated and all twisted up. It is like he has no solid identity and I get why but it is really hard to get a handle on things as a reader...

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

:o:o Well that was unexpected! I didn't think we'd see Valentine again! I wonder if he was in league with Felix's circus? I have to say that Felix and Glory remind me a bit of my two cats. Minus the sex part. lol My two will be grooming and loving on each other one moment, and then have a big smackdown the next. lol Gotta love the fickleness of cats. ;) Ok...it's late but I have to read the next chapter!

Link to comment
On 03/20/2016 12:52 PM, Valkyrie said:

:o:o Well that was unexpected! I didn't think we'd see Valentine again! I wonder if he was in league with Felix's circus? I have to say that Felix and Glory remind me a bit of my two cats. Minus the sex part. lol My two will be grooming and loving on each other one moment, and then have a big smackdown the next. lol Gotta love the fickleness of cats. ;) Ok...it's late but I have to read the next chapter!

Mine are exactly the same. Total comfort whores and usually placid as anything with each other but if one dares come too near another's favourite place in the house it's hissing and spitting all the way

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..