Jump to content
    Paladin
  • Author
  • 6,619 Words
  • 606 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Train - 1. Chapter 1

Monday morning, eighteen year old Jason hurriedly placed his student Opal card on the round multi coloured card reader. The display showed his stored credit and the green tick that signalled the gate opening. Jason raced through the open barrier and down the stairs to the platform. At the bottom of the stairs he saw the automatic doors connect and pull back against the train. He watched the train pull away from the station. He slumped his shoulders. “Damn.”

In the grand scheme of things this was not really a problem. The next train, or indeed the one after that, would get Jason to university in time for his first lecture, but a week ago he accepted a lift to the station from his father rather than waiting for his usual bus. As a result he had started catching the train he just missed. In the fourth carriage was a group of university students of Jason’s age. He didn’t know any of them but they were the eye candy that invigorated his morning and allowed him to fill boring lectures and required reading with fantasies involving men. More accurately those three male jocks in particular. After that first day he had accepted a ride with his father to be dropped off at the station each morning.

Dejected he watched the train depart, sullenly sank into a bench on the station platform and started scrolling through his phone. He heard the speaker announcing the arrival of the next train and stood and positioned himself close to where a door would open.

He waited for passengers to disembark and then boarded the train. There were not many empty seats but he saw an aisle seat in a two seater, but it faced an empty seat. He didn’t like sitting facing another passenger but shrugged and sat. Engrossed in finding music on his phone he barely noticed the passenger who took the seat opposite.

Jason found the music list he wanted and looked up as he moved his Bluetooth headset from behind his neck to his ears. Before they reached his ears he stopped. Without the headset being over his ears the music was softly audible. He looked at the guy sitting opposite him. He was Asian descent (Jason did not know many Asians so could not tell where in Asia) with piercing dark eyes and black hair. His tan coloured face was finely detailed, almost sculptured and then there was the smile.

Jason estimated his age (not always easy with Asians) to be about his own. Even though both were seated he estimated they were about the same height. All this only took seconds as Jason finished scanning the guy’s body and returned to the eyes. Those eyes.

The Asian guy smiled. “I like your choice of music but this is a quite carriage. Could you put your headphones on or turn off the music?”

Jason muted his phone. He looked at this stranger who said “Thanks”, lent back, spread his legs and closed his eyes. Jason felt safe to scan the guy’s body again and did so. They alighted at the same station. Was he also a university student? Outside the station, they walked in the same direction for a short while and then their paths diverged. Jason’s fantasy that day only involved one male.

The next morning Jason’s father dropped him at the station with plenty of time to catch the train with the three eye candy jocks. He dawdled in order to miss it. While waiting for the next train he pretended to look at his phone and listen to music as he scanned the platform looking for that Asian guy.

The train arrived and he moved to the doors. He entered and looked at the seat he had yesterday. This morning the seats were empty. Jason sat in the seat next to the window. He heard the “Doors Closing” announcement and resigned himself to just listening to music when the Asian guy dropped into the seat next to him.

Everything in Jason’s body bounced happily, especially when he was asked, “Do you mind if I sit here?”

Jason’s barely coherent response was something like “I don’t own it so it’s all yours.”

The Asian guy lent back and spread his legs. It looked like he was making room for the woman who had just taken the seat opposite him and who kept her knees gripped together.

Jason felt the knee pressing against his own knee. It wasn’t unpleasant. In fact it felt good. Dick hardeningly good. Jason gently pushed back with his knee. The other knee didn’t move. Jason placed his backpack on his lap and pretended to listen to his music. The knees stayed pressed against each other for the rest of the journey. For Jason the trip seemed quicker than usual.

Outside the station they walked near each other until their paths diverged, but before they did the Asian guy threw Jason a friendly smile and an even friendlier “See ya”. Jordan managed to smile back “Yeah, see ya”.

Wednesday morning Jason had no intention of catching the first train to arrive. He looked around the platform hoping to see him. He heard the train approaching and then saw his now fellow traveller running down the platform. The train stopped. The doors opened. They entered the carriage together while pretending they didn’t notice each other. “Their” double seat was occupied but the double seat behind it was vacant. Jason slid into the seat followed by his crush, because that is what he now was.

The Asian guy sat so he was not only invading Jason’s personal space but also slightly pushing him towards the window. Jason did not object.

This morning Jason was using his ear pods to listen to his music. He started to daydream which was broken by a gentle squeezing of his forearm. As he turned he was asked, “I do like your music choice would you share a pod with me?

To Jason it was like being asked if he liked Christmas presents. He smiled, nodded and handed over the ear pod from his left ear. Both listening they moved in time to the music. They were both smiling. Jason was immersed in the music and the feel of the body moving in time with him in the next seat. By the time he realized there was another hand on his phone, a new contact number had been entered and a text sent to that contact.

Jason looked at the screen and saw the new contact name “Liem”. He turned and they made eye contact and smiled. Jason spoke softly “Is that you name, Liam?”

Liem softly replied, “Liem is my Vietnamese name, but Australians all call me Liam. I’m used to it.”

Jason had picked up on the slight difference in Liem’s pronunciation of the two names and whispered back, “I’ll try to use Liem but forgive me if I say Liam.”

Liem smiled, “Of course. Thank you for trying.”

Jason reached for Liem’s phone. “I’ll put my name in your contacts”.

The train’s public address system announced loudly (even in the quiet carriage) that they were approaching their station. Liem handed back the left ear pod, “Thanks, as I said, I like your music choice.”

“Any time mate.” They left the station and walked together until their paths diverged.

The next morning Jason only had one thought when he used his Opal Card at the barrier and entered the platform. Look for Liem. He didn’t see him. Jason rationalized that yesterday Liem arrived at the same time as the train. The train arrived and still no Liem. Jason boarded and saw the seats they had occupied. All empty. Suddenly Jason felt as empty as the seats. As the doors closed and the train moved, he sat. It didn’t matter where to.

He pulled out his phone to select some music when it pinged with an incoming message. <Forgot to tell you my lectures are all online today. I don’t go onto campus on Thursday. Missing me?>

Jason looked at his phone and as he read “missing me?”, he felt a warm glow. He replied, <Yeah missed you not catching the train. Thanks for explaining.>

<See you tomorrow.>

<Yeah.> Jason sighed and relaxed into his seat.

Friday morning Liem was already on the platform when Jason arrived. They smiled, fist bumped and stood close as they waited for the train. They boarded together, playfully shoulder bumping each other.

“Their” seat was empty and so were the two seats behind it. They moved together to the second two seats. They sat close enough for their shoulders, hips and thighs to be touching. Jason handed Liem an ear pod and showed the playlist on his phone. Liem grinned and started one playing. The train trip seemed all too quick as they enjoyed moving together to the music. They both tried to conceal their erections.

They exited the station and walked together to where their paths diverged. They paused and made eye contact.

“Have a good weekend.”

“Thanks. You too.”

They didn’t want to move but knew they had to. They fist bumped and moved away.

 

 

Friday evening they both worked shifts, although neither knew that. At eleven Jason was in bed tired after a long day but still able to stare at Liem’s name and number on his phone. He wondered if a call would be welcomed. He remembered how he felt when they were together on the train. Remembering brought his circumcised dick to attention and it sprang to fully awake. Jason pushed down his boxers and started stroking and as he closed his eyes he could clearly see Liem’s face and feel his body moving against him in time to the music. His stroking increased and within minutes he was thrusting his hips up and, moaning as softly as he could, covered his body with white sticky semen. He wiped up the mess and quickly fell asleep.

In his bed, Liem was falling asleep after mirroring, in his own way, Jason’s thoughts and actions.

 

 

By Saturday evening they both wanted to contact each other but were not sure about doing so. Liem broke first with a text message. <Hey, how’s your weekend going.>

Jason responded immediately, <Boring. Work and study.>

<Same here. Too much study and work again tomorrow.>

<Bummer! I just have study tomorrow. Might get to play guitar.>

<What do you play.>

<Classical. And a bit of everything else.”>

Jason’s phone rang with Liem’s call. “Can I hear you play?”

“What now?”

“Yes! Sorry I shouldn’t do that to you. I absolutely love classical guitar. I play violin.”

“Really! Can I hear you play?”

“We could play together.”

They both thought for a moment about what that could mean. Jason broke the moment “Can you send me a photo?” He quickly added, “For my phone contacts.”

“Sure if you send me yours.”

“Dare you. We take a pic now and send it.”

“Sure. You’re on.”

A minute later they each received a photo. The photos were so similar. Each of them in bed smiling to the camera and naked to the navel which was also the bottom edge of the photo. Neither thought the photo they received would be just for their phone contact list.

“Cool.”

“Cool.”

“Thanks.”

“Thanks.”

There was a knock at Jason’s door. It was his older brother, “Mum wants us all in the kitchen.”

“What’s it about?”

“Dunno. We’ll just have to find out.”

Liem commented, “I heard that. Hope everything’s OK.”

“Probably. Thanks for the call . . . . . and the pic.”

“Same. Bye.”

The call ended. Jason pulled on a shirt and shorts and after adjusting himself in his shorts, went to find out what his mother wanted.

Liem reached down and put his hand around his hard uncircumcised penis. Jason’s photo was staring back at him. He squeezed and stroked harder. When he was reaching that point of no return he moved his hand to tease his nipples causing his throbbing cock to twitch. His foreskin was fully retracted and the head glistened. As he stared into the eyes in the photo his hand returned to stroking. It only took a minute before he had to stifle his moans as his eruption covered his chest. He kissed the photo and cleaned up before sleeping soundly.

When Jason returned to his bed he pulled up Liem’s photo. His pre-sleep behaviour differed only in that it included him softly repeating Liem’s name.

 

 

Sunday night Jason sent <How was your day>.

Liem: <Hectic long shift>

<now finishing major assignment>

<due in two days>

<and you>

Jason: <Ouch>

<spent day doing chores>

<yard was mess>

<now neat 😊>

<just completing history

assignment>

<5000 words>

<got to play guitar though>

Liem: <Cool I want to listen>

Jason: <awesome>

<see you tomorrow>

Liem: <Sure>

<nite>

Jason: <nite>

 

 

Monday morning they were both looking forward to meeting. They both smiled happily as they met and fist bumped on the platform.

“Thanks for your pic. I love it.”

“Same. Love yours too.”

The train arrived and they moved to board and find their seats. Again Jason moved into the seat first followed by Liem who sat invading Jason’s personal space. Jason welcomed it.

Liem was surprised when Jason handed him a small box. “It’s a second set of ear pods. We can both listen together.” Together they paired the ear pods and selected the music.

Enjoying the music and the proximity of their bodies made the trip pass both pleasantly and seemingly very quickly. They walked together from the station.

“What are you studying?”

“Engineering.” Liem responded.

“Really smart.”

“And what are you studying?”

“Visual Arts.”

“Really talented.”

They had reached where their paths diverged.

Liem went to hand back the ear pods. Jason stopped him. “Hold on to them. Bring them tomorrow and we can listen to music again.”

Liem smiled and held the case ready to put in his bag. “OK. I’ll see you tomorrow and I’ll have these.”

They looked at each other’s eyes and finally fist bumped a goodbye.

Both thought about the other during the day. Actually, they each thought a lot about the other.

 

 

Tuesday morning they arrived at the barrier at the same time and pretended to jostle to be first to use their Opal Card to activate the gate and be first through. They both knew it was play not competition.

As had become their routine they boarded the train, found their seats and sat within each other’s personal space. Liem pulled out the ear pod case. Jason did the same and again the trip was music and proximity.

Leaving the station they brushed against each other as they walked. Where their paths diverged Liem asked, “Jason, can we do lunch together?”

Jason usually had lunch with some friends also enrolled in Visual Arts but answered, “Sure, I’d like that. Today, I’m free from Twelve to Two.”

Liem’s smile broadened, “So am I. I know a Vietnamese restaurant near campus. Can we meet there?”

Jason’s whole body was singing as he tried to play it cool. “Yeah, just tell me where it is, and I’ll meet you there.”

Liem wasn’t fooled by Jason’s attempt to play it cool, and it made him smile warmly inside. “I’ll text you the location.”

“Thanks.” They fist bumped and went to their lectures.

Jason was in a lecture when his phone vibrated to indicate that there was a message. It was from Liem. Even his passionate reverence for Renaissance Artists wasn’t enough to keep him away from the message. It was a simple message. Just the location of a restaurant and the words <Looking forward to lunch>. Still it was enough to make Jason happy. He sent back <cya>.

And he did. When his lecture ended at noon he headed straight for the restaurant and arrived just after Liem. They greeted each other and entered the restaurant. It was a simple restaurant but tastefully set up. Liem was recognized and warmly welcomed. He pulled Jason towards him and said, “This is my friend Jason. He’s also a student. I wanted him to enjoy your wonderful Pho.” He added a comment in Vietnamese, that Jason didn’t understand, but told the restaurant staff that Jason was a special friend.

They looked at the menu and Jason went with Liem’s suggestion of Beef Pho which is what they both ordered along with a soft drink. Liem hoped that Jason would like the lunch but didn’t need to worry. They sat opposite each other, and their feet touched playfully.

Liem asked, “What did your mum want on Saturday? I was enjoying our call.”

Jason thought back and smiled. “Totally. Me too. Mum is curating an art exhibition, and she wants us to help with set up.”

“So ‘us’ is you and your brother?”

“And sister. We’re used to it. Mum does it a lot. She’s good at it.”

“Is your mum an artist?”

“Yeah. She teaches art at TAFE as well as doing the exhibitions. I suppose that’s why I’m studying Visual Arts. Dad’s a solicitor, which is why my brother is studying law. What about your family?”

Their meals arrived. It smelt wonderful. Jason picked up the stalk placed decoratively across the bowl. He bit off the leaves on the tip. “Hmm nice. What is this?”

“It’s usually called Vietnamese Mint.”

Jason chewed, swallowed and looked into Liem’s eyes. “Mmm is everything Vietnamese a bit spicy?”

Liem smiled happily but decided to steer the conversation back to families. “You asked about my family. Dad’s a Maths teacher. Actually, a Head Teacher. He got me interested in Maths and that led to Engineering. Mum’s a doctor and I have an older brother.”

Jason was enjoying his meal. “This is really delicious. Thanks for suggesting lunch.”

“Tell me about the exhibition.”

“Uh that! It’s just an art exhibition.”

“I’ve never been to one.”

“Really!” The artist in Jason was surprised there were people who hadn’t been to an art exhibition.

“Yes, really. What do you and your siblings have to do with it?”

“Opening night is Friday week. We spend Thursday night helping mum put the final touches to the exhibition and help out on Friday. I’ll be playing incidental music on Friday night. I usually play a bit on Thursday to check acoustics.”

“You’ll be playing. Can I be there?”

Jason’s heart beat harder. “Sure. I’ll just have to check with mum.”

They finished their lunch and paid separately. Outside they paused and then hugged briefly before returned to afternoon lectures.

 

 

Wednesday morning they were both looking forward to seeing each other. They met on the platform and moved to fist bump but turned it into hand holding masquerading as a handshake.

On the train they again sat together, ignoring each other’s personal space. They used the ear pods and listened and moved to the music. The automatic public address system announced they were approaching their station.

Their heads were close together and Jason turned his head and quietly asked Liem if he had any music that he would like to bring and share on the train. Liem turned towards Jason and their lips were so close. No more than an inch apart and so inviting. Time seemed to stop. Only it wasn’t time that stopped it was the train. Grabbing their bags they scrambled for the door and dashed off the train.

At the spot where their paths diverged they stopped, held hands and moved into an extended hug with their cheeks touching. It didn’t go any further as they separated. Aroused, they each walked towards their first lecture.

 

 

Thursday morning Jason knew why Liem wasn’t on the platform, which provided some comfort but Jason was missing Liem and he recognized just how much he looked forward to their morning train journey together.

Opening his phone, Jason looked at his playlist and chose a favourite piece, but it wasn’t the same listening to it by himself. That was so different from two weeks ago.

Jason was just leaving the station when his phone rang. It was Liem so he very happily answered while he kept walking.

“Hi. I sort of thought you’d send a text.”

“Nah, I wanted to hear your voice.”

Jason paused to enjoy a warm glow. “Thanks. I like hearing your voice too.” That made Liem feel happy.

“I wanted to tell you I selected some music. I thought they’d be easier to listen to through your phone with your pods.”

“Absolutely that makes sense. That way we can mix them up.”

“Totally, I’ll send you the list so you can download them. It also has some music from Vietnam, if you’d like to hear it.”

“Sure. I’ll do that tonight. By the way, Mum said you are welcome to came along to the exhibition opening. Your family too if they want. Just let me know.”

“Cool. I’ll check tonight. Umm could I drop around on Thursday night. Maybe hear you practice.”

“As I won’t see you on the train I’d like that.”

They finished the call. The conversation left Jason happy for the rest of the day. Liem was also happy with the call and was looking forward to hearing Jason play.

That night Jordan added Liem’s music suggestion to his phone playlist.

 

 

Friday morning was like a reunion as they hugged on the platform, boarded the train and sat as close as possible. The journey passed quickly as they chose music from both lists. Leaving the station they hooked fingers during their walk. Where their paths diverged they hugged and kissed each other on the cheek.

 

 

They both had a busy weekend working shifts, studying, and participating in family activities and festivities. By Sunday night Jason needed to hear Liem’s voice and to talk to him. He called while stretched out in bed. It was answered immediately. Their initial conversation skirted around what they really wanted from the phone call. They looked at the other’s photo. They both admitted they were in bed. They both admitted they were naked. They didn’t admit they were rock hard.

Liem got bold. “I’m looking at your pic. I like your body. I’d like to see more of it.”

Jason knew what was being asked but paused. “We were warned at school about sending naked photos.”

“We’ve had that warning too. What I’m thinking is video chat so we can see each other. No recording.”

That appealed to Jason. The twitch in his very erect penis added confirmation. “Yeah, that’ll be cool. I’ll just lock my door.”

“Good thinking. Me too.”

Jason felt brave and pressed the video icon on the call. He wasn’t disappointed when Liem’s video started. Liem had propped his phone against his pillow as he went to lock his bedroom door. What Jason saw was Liem’s naked back and then his naked front.

Liem’s face filled the screen when he picked up his phone. “So you’ve started already. Did you like what you saw?”

Jason used his phone camera to slowly scan own his body. “I like that your cock is uncut. It’s really sexy.”

“It’s part of the package. It just comes with me.”

“Can it also cum with me?”

“Looking at what you’ve got happening down there, you might cum first.”

The truth of that did not escape Jason. They took a moment to set up their phones for their mutual visual enjoyment while each of them indulged in their own personal sexual enjoyment. The video call allowed them to coordinate their stroking and tell each other how sexy they are, and as it turned out, even cum within seconds of each other without creating enough noise to alert their siblings. Well possibly.

They ended the video call and cleaned up. After a brief exchange of affirmative texts and emojis they easily fell asleep.

 

Monday morning they greeted each other with big smiles and a hug.

“Thanks for last night. It was awesome.”

“Yeah. Totally.”

Inside the train they dropped into their seats and fitted their pods. Jason asked, “Can we just play your list today I played some over the weekend. I like your choice, including those ones with Vietnamese lyrics.”

“Thanks. That makes me happy.”

They listened to music with their hands touching. Where their paths diverged, they hugged and kissed briefly. Even though the kiss was brief, its effect lasted all day.

 

 

Tuesday morning they embraced on the platform with their cheeks touching. Inside the train they listened to a mix of each other’s playlists. They held hands.

They held hands from the station to where their paths diverged. Once there they agreed to have lunch together before giving each other a quick goodbye kiss.

In the Vietnamese Restaurant both ordered Pho again. While eating they chatted easily and told each other about the ups and downs of their studies. Both agreed they enjoyed their video call and agreed they should do it again. When the conversation turned to the exhibition, Liem told Jason how much he was looking forward to hearing him play and confirmed he would be there on Thursday night and Friday night as well as his parents. Jason felt warm inside when he heard that.

 

 

Wednesday morning was much the same as Tuesday morning except for the kiss. On Wednesday morning where their paths diverged, they kissed for longer than previously and their hug provided evidence that they were both hard.

“I’m going to miss you tomorrow.”

“I’ve be with you tomorrow night. I’ll hear you play.”

“That’s a long time to wait. I’ll miss you on the train.”

“I’ll miss you too. I’ll call tonight. If you want.”

“I want.”

At 10:30 Jason’s phone rang with a WhatsApp call from Liem.

Jason answered, “Hi.”

“Hi.”

“Are you in bed.”

“Yeah.”

“Can’t wait to hear you play tomorrow.”

“With you there I may be nervous and tense.”

“Hmm I might be able to help you relax now.”

“Are you in bed.”

“Yeah.”

“Show me. Go to video.”

A naked Liem filled the screen.

“Wow. Gorgeous.”

Jason moved his phone so Liem could see his naked body.

“Wow, I love it.”

They both started stroking.

“I love your smooth body.”

“I wish I had hair on my chest like you.”

They fell silent as they watched each other masturbating.

They both started moaning and their moans encouraged more stroking and moaning.

Liem started sliding his foreskin back and forth over the head of his rock hard penis. The sight mesmerized Jason and turned him on even more. Stroking became faster, moans turned to groans of pleasure.

“Liem, I’m going to cum.” His body stiffened.

“I’m right with you Jason.”

Saying each other’s names they exploded and covered their chests with their thick white semen.

Breathing heavily, they waited to calm down.

Liem spoke first. “Jason, that was awesome. I love seeing cum on your chest hair. It looks so sexy.”

“I think your cock is sexy Liem, very sexy. Loved seeing you shoot.”

They paused.

“I suppose we should clean up.”

“Yeah. See you tomorrow night.”

“Wouldn’t miss it for anything.”

“Nite.”

Jason almost said, “I love you” but resisted and simply said “Nite”.

They closed video chat, cleaned up and fell asleep.

 

 

In the short time since he had met Liem, Jason didn’t like catching the train on Thursdays. Even crowded it now seemed empty and listening to music by himself wasn’t as exciting. He found solace listening to some songs with Vietnamese lyrics.

Thursday evening at 5:00 Jason arrived at the venue with his mother and brother, Ryan and sister, Emma. The venue consisted of two sparse white painted rooms. The walls were already tastefully hung with paintings. Next to each was a card giving the name of the artist and a description of the work.

In the central areas of the two rooms were tables and pedestals supporting sculptures, pottery and installations, again accompanied by informative cards. The overall effect was of taste and elegance, without being off putting.

At one end of the main room was a small stage for brief welcome speeches from the gallery owner and artists.

Jason and his siblings knew the routine and quickly started checking everything and making any necessary last minute changes or adjustments. They set up the microphone and connected it to the sound system and tested it. Then they set up the table in the second room that the caterer would use to serve drinks and finger food and a small table near the entrance to welcome people.

Jason sat on the stage with his acoustic guitar, checked the tuning and played. He preferred to play without using the sound system. He was lost in playing when he saw Liem and his mother at the door.

Jason’s mother walked over to them and introduced herself. “You must be Liam.” She then turned to Liem’s mother, “I’m Jason’s mother, Susan. Please come in.”

“Thank you for inviting us. I’m Liem’s mother Linh.” They chatted quietly.

Jason was smiling as he played and watched Liem. Suddenly Liem turned and walked out the door. Jason stopped playing. He was devastated. Liem had walked out. He didn’t like his playing? Everyone stopped and turned towards him. Tears were starting to form but before any reached his cheek Liem reappeared with his violin case and hurried towards Jason.

“Can I join you? I know the piece you were playing.”

Jason didn’t need to answer. His whole face screamed “Yes”.

They played staring into each other’s eyes and joined by the music. When they stopped four people applauded and then Liem started playing.

The tune was familiar, and Jason recognised it from Liem’s play list. He joined Liem in playing. Lost in the tune he didn’t notice Liem stop until he heard the singing. Liem was singing the lyrics.

Amongst the artworks Linh leaned towards Susan and whispered. “I hope Jason is gay.”

Susan was surprised and whispered back, “Yes he is. Why?”

“Liem’s singing a love song.”

Susan smiled.

The song ended, Jason stood and their eyes locked.

“I didn’t know you sang. It was beautiful.”

A moment later they were in an embrace and kissing passionately. The room was quiet until Ryan joyfully called out “Get a room, guys.”

Still hugging they looked out into the room. Emma asked, “Are you boyfriends?”

Smiling with eyes again locked they nodded. Another kiss.

As they broke the hug Liem asked, “Can we play some more.” They did, even choosing some from their shared playlist.

Linh received a text and looked at Susan. “Looks like I have to check on a patient. Would you be able to drop Liem home?”

Before Susan could answer Ryan answered, “I’m driving so we’ll drop him home. Easy.”

Offering thanks, she went up to Liem and Jason and explained what was happening. She then kissed each on the cheek and left. The boys resumed playing.

Eventually it was time to go home. They made one last check of the gallery and locked up. In the car Jason sat in the middle and held hands with Liem who sat next to him on his left. At Liem’s home Jason walked him to the door. They took their time.

Back in the car, Ryan started driving. “Did you get an extended good night kiss?”

Susan scolded, “Ryan!”

“Chill mum. I’m just looking after my little brother. If he didn’t get one, we’re driving back so he can.”

Jason mumbled, “Yes we did.” Ryan smiled.

 

 

Friday morning the two every excited young lovers met on the platform. Showing no care for who might be around they fell into a hug and passionately kissed.

“Morning boyfriend”

Jason beamed “Morning boyfriend.”

Holding hands, they boarded and found their seat. It was a quiet carriage, so they were hushed when they spoke.

“Are you joining me playing tonight.”

“I hope so. What are you going to play?”

“Can we do the song you sang last night. I like that.”

Liem was very quiet. Quiet even for a quiet carriage.

Liem whispered even softer than usual, “Jason I have a confession. That’s a love song.”

Jason suppressed the urge to chuckle, “That makes sense. Last night it felt like a love song and I felt you were singing to me.”

Liam blushed. “I was singing to you.”

“Good. So you can sing it to me again tonight. Let’s listen to it so I can remember the tune.”

They put their pods in and started listening before anyone thought to suss them.

 

 

Walking hand in hand from the station Liem asked, “Would it be OK for me to stay at your place tonight?”

“Yes. We discussed it at breakfast. Ryan said if you didn’t, he’d kidnap you and bring you.”

Smiling happily. “So, I’m at your place tonight whether I want to or not.”

“Basically, but I hope willingly.”

“I’ll be there very willingly.”

Where their paths diverged, they stopped. Liem put his arms around Jason and gave him a peck on the lips. “Until tonight boyfriend.”

That was enough to keep Jason happy throughout his university day.

 

 

The exhibition opening night was like so many of them. The invited guests, as they were all there by invitation, clutched glasses of wine and canapés as they wandered around looking closely at the artworks on display and for sale.

Jason and Liem sat on two chairs on the platform and started playing. The music was soothing and created an atmosphere suitable for a quiet art exhibition opening. When it was time for the speeches, they moved into the second room and had something the drink and eat.

Following the speeches Liem’s parents said their farewells. They had enjoyed the evening, bought a painting and were leaving to attend another prearranged function.

Liem and Jason started playing again. They were relaxed and played together both comfortably and musically. At one point Jason said to Liem, “I want to hear you sing,” and started playing the love song. Jason played and Liem sang. Every time he sang to Jason the words were more significant and his heart sang with his voice. Jason had practised and joined in with the short chorus, even though it was in Vietnamese. Liem was surprised but extremely happy. They sang together. When they finished they were surprised by a round of applause because the song had become just them. They had forgotten others were listening.

At the end of the official opening the gallery manager thanked Jason for bringing Liem and thanked them both for playing. He said they would both be paid for the night and added that he would offer them some work in a high end bar and restaurant he owned.

As they left the venue Ryan asked Liem if he needed a ride to their place. Everyone knew Liem was spending the night with Jason. Liem replied with a smile, “Thanks Ryan but I brought my car so I can drive home tomorrow, or maybe Sunday.”

Ryan grinned broadly and hi fived Liem. Jason loved the interaction but pretended to ignore it and said he would ride with Liem “to show him the way”. Jason’s dad said he would pick up some pizzas for them all to have at home.

It didn’t take long for the pizzas to be eaten and washed down with drinks. Liam was liked by all of Jason’s family so no one was surprised or objected when Jason suggested that Liem and he were going to his room. Liem picked up his overnight bag, thanked Jason’s parents for dinner and for letting him stay overnight. Susan honestly said he was always welcome. Everyone said “good night”.

In Jason’s room the two boys stood facing each other knowing that at last they would be enjoying being together naked. They embraced and kissed with exploring tongues. It wasn’t long before they were wanting to rip clothes off, but somehow common sense prevailed, and they used the bathroom and brushed their teeth first.

After that they stripped naked without any concern for where their clothes landed. They kissed, hugging tightly. Jason broke the kiss to murmur into Liem’s ear, “In your arms like this I could die happy.”

“I hope you mean that in the Shakespearean sense.”

Jason laughed, “Now you’ve pointed it out, yes absolutely. Our English teacher loved pointing out things like that when we studied Shakespeare. Made us more interested in the plays.”

Both laughed.

“Can we try out your bed?”

An answer wasn’t necessary as both moved as one to end up prone on the bed and still in the same embrace. When they did separate, it was only enough to appraise the other’s body.

Liem ran his hand through Jason’s chest hair. “I love your chest hair. Do you know you are sexier in the flesh than on video?”

Jason stole a kiss as he took hold of Liem’s hard cock. “And this piece of flesh is more impressive than on video.”

“What do you think we should do?”

“What I want to do is wrap my mouth around your uncut cock and taste you.”

“Don’t expect me to stop you.”

Jason moved in for another passionate kiss while sliding his hand over Liem’s smooth chest until his fingers gently squeezed his hardening nipple. Liem groaned appreciatively.

Jason changed position and held Liam’s throbbing dick at the base before leaning forward to push the foreskin down with is lips and run his tongue around the glistening head.

The sensation overwhelmed Liam who threw his head back against the pillow in ecstasy. “OMG that’s unbelievable. Move so I can suck you too.”

That was an invitation Jason would not refuse and he quickly moved into position. A position that quickly sent sensations of mutual bliss through them. They each loved the feel of having the other’s raging organ in their mouth and each loved the feeling of having their cock in the other’s mouth.

Fortunately, unable to vocalize loudly they continued to suck and fondle until the inevitable. Their pent up desire prevented either lasting long. Liem was the first to notice the telltale signs of impending orgasm. Jason tried to warn him but Liem took no notice. He concentrated on making sure Jason would not only cum but also fill his mouth.

Jason had returned to sucking Liem as far into his mouth as he could when he erupted and filled Liem’s mouth with volleys of pent up cum. Almost immediately he felt the first shot of cum as Liem responded to Jason’s ejaculation. That first shot was followed with enough to equal Jason’s efforts.

While their breathing and heart rates were still recovering Jason moved around so he could kiss Liem. The kiss was very cummy but that didn’t stop it being an extended loving kiss.

Jason broke first, “I love you, Liem.”

“And I love you too. Totally.”

“Totally love you too.”

They looked deep into their eyes and kissed again passionately.

“Jason, I’m so pleased you were on the train I catch.”

Jason smiled, “I’m equally pleased I missed the train I intended to catch.”

Copyright © 2024 Paladin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 15
Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed this short story.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for your comment @Ivor Slipper. TAFE is very Australian. It stands for Technical And Further Education. TAFE colleges are state government colleges and offer post high school courses in an amazingly wide range of areas including adult education, trade certificates and diplomas.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..