Jump to content
    PkCrichton
  • Author
  • 1,435 Words
  • 1,070 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to  <span><a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="23785" href="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/" rel="">@JohnAR</a></span> <br>

MetaFanFics - 1. MetaFanFIc Game

This fan fic takes place during MetaWolf Book 5(MetaDeaths) somewhere between Chapters 10 and 15.

Brian walked into the main room wondering what everyone was up to at the moment. He found Isaac and Sam obsessing yet again over the new Call of Duty. They were sitting on the edge of the couch leaning over onto their knees with the controllers between their hands as they each jerked with every move they made.


Looking at the projection screen their avatars could be seen moving about some urban terrain.


The Beta sighed and left the room saying “God you two one don’t you play anything else on the PS?”


“What’s more fun than running around checking corners and taking out your opponents from the other side of the globe from the comfort of your couch?” laughed Sam.


“Oh you have no idea just how much better this is than actually doing it.” Isaac added as he bumped Sam’s shoulders.


“Neanderthals” a smirking Brian bellows as he leaves the room.


They continued their 4 person match for another twenty minutes before one of the other players had to log. “Sorry guys but my girl says I either get off now or I’m on the couch tonight.” he added frantically before vanishing. Isaac sighs dejectedly thinking ‘Thanks our Meta can choose between six wolves so some of us can play without time limit’


Isaac looked at Sam saying “Well do we stop now or wait for another victim to come in?”


“Are you kidding we’re on a roll! I’ve got such a great kill ratio going I want to beat CE’s score!”


LtColMitchell has joined your game.


The image changed

Round Begins in 3...2...1...


“Sweet game on!” cried Isaac.


“I wonder how this guy plays. Worflover seems to be obsessed with charging ahead and tossing out grenades. So he shouldn’t be a problem.” pondered Sam.


“Let’s just work through the sectors, We’ll get Worflover and I’m sure LtColMitchell won’t be to much harder. Not with the two of us working together.”


After Sam stepped out of one of the buildings he spotted one of them. “Hey there’s one. He’s climbing up the fire escape of the building just across the way.”


“Got him, I’ll lay down some cover fire get him agitated. You break out your rifle and get him.” *Crack* “What the hell.” Isaac looked at his fallen avatar. “Where the hell was he!”


“Maybe he’s sniping?”


“From where there’s only like two roof spots with a LoS on me and there was noone in those spots!”


10 seconds later Sam got taken out as well. “Damn he got me too.”


“Ok let’s regroup at the garage see if can get a read on how this guy plays and then wipe em out. Worf’s not much of a problem.” Isaac suggested eager still to win the game.


Breaking out their sniper rifles they each took an approach. Eyeing everything that could be their hostiles.


“Damn where is this guy?” Sam exclaimed “He’s got to be either really good or just insanely careful.”


After a about a minute Sam gasps “Wait I’ve got movement on the east structure.”


“Which of them is it?”I


“Can’t see but he’s not charging through. It’s gotta be the new guy.”S


“Great so what’s he doing?”I


“Can’t tell whatever it is he’s not coming out into the open.”S


A blast erupted from below. “Ha gotta love trip wires. No sneaking up on us that way.” Isaac smirked as he said it.


“So which was that?” questioned Sam.


“Looks like Worf again. Any sign of yours?”


“Nope either there’s some way around there or he suspects he’s in someone’s sights.”


Just then a smoke grenade goes off. “Crap he’s moving and I’m blind!”


“So he’s not just cautious but he’s smart.” Isaac comments thinking over their opponents abilities. “We better relocate fast. He’ll know where that claymore went off and expect us to be here. Lets drop down the alley and circle north. You cover high. I’ve got low.”


“Roger that.” Sam was focused intently on his sector. “Crap we’ve only got 5 minutes left in the match. We either need to focus on Wolf or this guy.”


“He’ll expect us to go for Wolf as he’s the easier kill and would win the match for us. He’ll be camping a spot with a good LoS on Wolf just to get us and win himself.” Isaac prided himself on his ability to read others battle tactics and coming up with a fast counter.


They quickly made their way across the map checking their corners, roofs and windows for any sight of the foe. “Ok we got Wolf. So if he’s after us he’s gotta be in or on top of that building at our 2. Let’s duck in here and we should be able to catch him unawares and then get Wolf quick.”


Moving through the alley and into the next building they come to the windows and open door facing their target building. “You spot him?”


“Nope but he’s gotta be there.” Isaac added.


“Jees we’re running out of time. If we don’t get him soon…” *Crack, Crack, Crack* “Damn it behind us!!!” Sam went down.


Isaac’s avatar dove to the side trying to get a beat on their assailant but it was too late. *Crack, Crack, Crack* He was down again.


“Fate be damned how did he find us!”


“Quick we know where he is we might be able to get him before…”


TIME LIMIT EXPIRED

ROUND OVER


RANKINGS

LtColMitchell

MarksmanWWPE3

MsclTpE2

Worflover


“DAMN!!! How the hell did he get behind us let alone find us.” exclaimed Sam frustratedly.


There was a loud ruckus upstairs. At least two were up there laughing and yelling. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”


Looking at each other they decide to check it out. “What could be so funny that they’d practically cause an earthquake laughing?” asked Sam.


After going up the stairs they followed the continued ruckus into CE’s room. CE and Brian were laying back on the bed cracking up. CE caught sight of them and teased: “Oh, you should have heard yourselves: ‘Oh, where is he? How could he have found us? Crap, he’s moving and I’m blind! He’s gotta be over there!’ - Hilarious!"



“What the… how” Isaac started to say before he caught site of the TV and on the screen was displayed the same screen they had just seen themselves.


TIME LIMIT EXPIRED

ROUND OVER


RANKINGS

LtColMitchell

MarksmanWWPE3

MsclTpE2

Worflover


“Oh you’ve gotta be kidding me. It was YOU!!!” huffed Sam.


“But how did he know our movements?”


Next to the himself on the bed was a cell phone which CE picked up and dangled in front of their faces. It was open to a call from Brian’s phone. “How do you think muscles for brains.. I had a little bug in the room. HAHAHAHAHA!!!”


Isaac looked at Sam and nodded. They each dove for one of the wolves. Isaac for Brian and Sam for CE. CE and Sam were forced from the bed from the tackle and they started wrestling on the ground. CE couldn’t help but keep laughing.


Brian on the other hand had Isaac landing on top of him before he had a chance to move. “OH CRAP!” Brian was pinned unable to get out of Isaac’s grasp while CE and Sam were battling around as it this were the olympics.


Just then from somewhere below in the house “QUIT THAT RACKET! The Meta doesn’t need to hear an Earthquake above him!” bellowed a frustrated Alpha Prime.


They quickly separated and all started looking like guilty little pups who’d been caught sleeping in on the couch they weren’t supposed to be on. “Umm crap.” added Sam.


“Guess we better break this party up before an even angrier Alpha or worse Colt ends up in here.. I’m not sure even my ass could handle that beating” CE said with a sigh.


Brian elbows Sam in his ribs "Muscle Top 2nd Enforcer really.... that's your screen name now Muscle TOP!?!"


Sam quickly locks Brian in a headlock "What I've got big muscles that I love and I'm our 2nd in command so the top normal enforcer! Besides at least I put a little thought into mine and it's not just a fanboy crush on that actor from Stargate SG-1"


*CLAP* *CLAP*

Everyone turns their heads to look at the source of the sound. Colt is standing at the door with the paddle in his hands. "So... who's first?"


Prime is right behind Colt with a glint in his eye looking at his wolves. Brian swallows as he thinks 'Is that a glint of evil or joy?'

This is my first piece of writing let alone a fan fiction. Doing a fan fiction you worry about getting the mood and characterization correct but with the help of JAR I think this one turned out well. I hope you enjoyed it. There may be more to come.
Copyright © 2014-2018 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2016 PkCrichton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to  <span><a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="23785" href="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/" rel="">@JohnAR</a></span> <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Now this was great to wake up to this dreary Monday! The Metaverse expanding like any good universe should! I hope you write more. So interesting to see your take on the guys.

Link to comment
On 01/11/2016 10:41 PM, Puppilull said:

Now this was great to wake up to this dreary Monday! The Metaverse expanding like any good universe should! I hope you write more. So interesting to see your take on the guys.

Well you got your wish in time for Valentines. I even have a third already mostly done it just has some fine tuning to be done on it...

Link to comment
On 01/12/2016 03:45 AM, Timothy M. said:

I have no idea what was going on in the game, but it was still fun. :lol:

It's ok the game is a simple first person shooter with two different teams that try to defeat one another.

 

Even without understanding the game I'm glad the fun of it all still came across.

Link to comment

haha that was hilarious! Sam and Isaac didn't know what hit them. It's fun to see them playful like that :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..