Jump to content
    PkCrichton
  • Author
  • 1,074 Words
  • 940 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to  <span><a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="23785" href="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/" rel="">@JohnAR</a></span> <br>

MetaFanFics - 2. MetaFanFic Edible

style="">Set during MetaBattles between Chapters 13 and 15.

Opening his door CE was hit by a scent that sent his mouth watering. Somehow the entire floor was filled with the smell of chocolate. But it was only 0600 why would anyone else be up let alone would there be there be this sweet tooth triggering scent in the air…

 

Looking around the hall he saw that all the others doors were closed just as his had been. ‘Was anyone else up yet?’

 

Deciding to check before heading downstairs he went from room to room. Brian fast asleep, Leo curled up in bed, Sam and Isaac both lie still passed out, Warren and Al were dead to the world, Prime seemed to be stirring, Colt’s bed was empty. ‘Why was Colt’s bed not only empty but no one else in there with him?’ “hmmmm”


CE turns and heads down the stairs following the ever intensifying smell of chocolate and not just any chocolate dark chocolate… When he reaches the bottom step he hears doors beginning to open above him.


“What the… why do I smell chocolate?” Prime muttered groggily from the second floor.


As he follows the scent a mixture of other smells start to reach him. ‘Why do I smell the others already they are barely even out their doors…’ But then the dinning room table came into sight and things started to make sense. On the table in the center was a literal fountain of chocolate that made his mouth water. Around it on plates were sliced red and green apples, apricots, oranges, strawberries, plums, coconuts and cherries. With freshly whipped cream in a bowl next to them. Three decanters were situated around the table and wine glasses were sitting at each seat.


“Have I died and gone to heaven?” CE couldn’t stop himself exclaiming.


“If you have I’m right there with you.” laughed Colt from the kitchen where he was flipping a crepe and taking a sip of tea from his cup


A slight growl came from the stairs. “Ok who’s bright idea was it to let Colt do all this cooking?” barked Prime.


“Yes I know Prime. Meta’s aren’t supposed to be the ones cooking but the ones being cooked for. So sue me I took advantage of my passed out wolves to make them a special breakfast on Valentine’s Day.” sighed Colt .


A sleepy Brian padded into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. “How about I just take over? You’ve definitely done a lot already and it looks delicious.”


“Ugh… fine, I can’t even cheat on a special day”

“Nope definitely not” added Prime still with a slight grown in his voice.


From the stairs a tired Warren asked hopefully “So does this mean we have an extra cheat meal this weekend?”


Laughing a nearly drooling CE addressed Warren “Well considering this was all made by our Meta for us I guess an exception can be made. Even if there's all this fruit and no meat!”


“If you really want to ruin this with meat I’ve got some steak tips cut up in the fridge. All Brian has to do is have them kiss the stove and they’ll be ready for your drooling mouths.” snickered Colt.


He grabbed a plate with a few of his crepes and moved over to the table to start indulging in his fruit and chocolate filled breakfast.


A few of the boys tried a fruit crepe while they waited for their steak tips to grace the frying pan for a couple of seconds and were pleasant surprised by what they found. No great shock the fruit they each tried first was the one that matched their own scent.


As they were biting into their crepes the boys kept looking around the table at one another as if carrying on a conversation about something. Finally Prime nodded and looked at Warren who got up from his seat and rushed upstairs before coming back with something in his hands.


Clearing his throat Prime addressed Colt “So you know none of us are really big on this kinda thing but we all wanted to do something that you’d really enjoy and came up with this.”


Warren passed a small box to Colt. Opening it he found a belt buckle inside. The first thing he saw were two bright sapphires staring back at him before he realized they were the eyes of his tattoo formed from some silvery white metal. “Umm wow… that looks even better than it does on your jackets.” They all beamed before going back to eating some more crepes and drinking some wine.


Once Brian had finished making a ton of crepes, added their near raw red meat option and was enjoying the food himself did Colt get an evil glint in his eyes.


“Oh and if you think that’s everything take a look at the coffee table by the couches you might find something else you like.”


On the coffee table Al saw a series of boxed lined around it’s edge each one colored to match their cord on Colt’s band and wrapped with a red bow.


They circled around the coffee table pulling the bow off first before the lid. After moving some tissue paper aside they found inside boxes of cherry, orange, strawberry, apple, apricot and plum flavored edible jocks that each wolf removed from their boxes and set them down on the coffee table. Al’s was a jock actually made of an actual coconut shell while Leo’s was a simple can of whipped cream. All of their faces turned bright red.


“Dig a little deeper” chuckled Colt at the mouth agape wolves.


Moving more tissue paper aside they each pulled out what seemed to be a piece of glass that was infused with their cord color as they looking at them curiously.


“Ummm tell me this isn’t what I think it is?” mumbled Al.


“Lets just say seeing some of those icicles got me curious so I got one of the companies to make up my own special version for you boys… Oh and the first to get one of those on with your boots gets to be the first to have a special treat.”


Their eyes moved from the glass objects in their hands and the boxes to each other before quickly scrambling out of the room fighting their way up the stairs. As Colt watch on with an evil grin on his face.

Well I did say I'd do more if I found the right moments and could find the voices of the characters.... So hope you enjoyed this Valentines fan fic.
Copyright © 2014-2018 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2016 PkCrichton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to  <span><a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="23785" href="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/" rel="">@JohnAR</a></span> <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh yum, cherry flavoured jocks and chocolate. Please tell me those glass gift are what I think they are. :P:*) Although, I'm sure they may only be used with Colt's present.

Link to comment

Mmm the whipped cream and Leo sound great ;) It was sweet that Colt did that, but it did need the "special" gifts to make it more of a a Colt/JAR thing haha.

Link to comment
On 02/14/2016 08:06 PM, Puppilull said:

Seems the guys get a little naughty Valentine after all! They are worth it.

Well Vday seemed to be the prefect excuse for them to have a chance to express some things and add some tools for fun. hehe

Link to comment
On 02/14/2016 06:38 AM, Timothy M. said:

Oh yum, cherry flavoured jocks and chocolate. Please tell me those glass gift are what I think they are. :P:*) Although, I'm sure they may only be used with Colt's present.

That glass gift you just have to look up icicles lol. You never know if they would be used with Colt around or not. Such things can keep one side of things busy while the other is preoccupied.

Link to comment
On 03/12/2016 02:23 PM, LitLover said:

Mmm the whipped cream and Leo sound great ;) It was sweet that Colt did that, but it did need the "special" gifts to make it more of a a Colt/JAR thing haha.

It's Vday if you can't express fun, caring and kink on that day of all days then when can you hahaha. Plus it gives them something to enjoy when they can't enjoy other things.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..