Jump to content
    PkCrichton
  • Author
  • 2,016 Words
  • 748 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to  <span><a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="23785" href="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/" rel="">@JohnAR</a></span> <br>

MetaFanFics - 6. MetaFanFic Holidays Part 2

Set during and in parallel with the events of MW1 Meta Chapter 11 on Christmas Eve of 2011.

A man walked up and stood beside a tree leaning against it as he looked upon a window on the side of a house displaying a small young man sitting on a couch watching a TV. Putting a pair of binoculars to his eyes he slowly saw three other much larger men clad only in their underwear come in and join the small man. They all sat there talking and drinking beverages from their cans, beers for the new comers and a Diet Coke for the smaller one.


He looked upon them wistfully and torn focusing most of his attention on the small man instead of the larger nearly naked ones. He couldn't help but note the three had some very striking characteristics though. They all had large tattoos on their right shoulders containing the letters CP, had large locked chains around their necks dangling down to their chests and not a one of them had a stitch of hair on them from their noses on down as far as he could see.


He couldn't believe Colt was sitting there with three other wolves. He had known for weeks there were other shifters near Colt as he had spotted them keeping an eye on him which had him a bit worried. Then the other day on campus he had seen Colt walking everywhere with one of them at all times. He was careful to keep out of sight and downwind of these shifters as not to be caught by anyone following them to a decent little house off campus where they were sitting now. He had taken off then after noting where it was as not to be discovered by anyone else watching the small young man Colt like he had been before. But here he was on Christmas Eve back at that house unable to keep himself from watching them and not understanding things.


A bit puzzled by their shaven appearance he pondered, ‘The big red one was definitely an alpha and back then he most definitely still had stubble on his face unlike now when it was so closely shaven it must be like a baby's bottom. Ugh why the hell did I just think of that.’


He had seen Colt years ago on the college campus and become transfixed on the young man. His waterfall and wine driving him nuts in many ways. Before that old man had come upon him as he watched Colt's dorm room window at night and warned him off of watching Colt like that going so far as to threaten telling his own Gamma about his actions and to have Colt hurt. He had had no choice but to keep away. Although he still managed to catch a glimpse or a whiff of Colt's scent now and again especially now that he was actually a student at the college himself.


He was getting impatient and overwhelmed so he did the only thing he could do to keep himself under control, he pulled out a box of cigarettes from his pocket and lit one. Slowly his anxiety lessened as he watched the four through the window.


'Fuck why am I so drawn to him. I'm straight damn it yet here I am watching him again. it's been three years for fucks sake. I shouldn't even be wanting to be here yet I want this. I want to be in there with him instead of them!'


They were exchanging gifts now each of the shifters seemed to have a color themed set of socks to go with new boots. God they were huge men, how could he have ever hoped to have anything with Colt with those three around him. He was just a dumb future enforcer for the Chestnut Pack, nothing like that huge Alpha, Bear like Enforcer and Greek Statue of he would assume a Beta.


Then the Beta in his underwear and boots went upstairs coming back with a wooden box. He saw Colt lift out a leather band with three different cords on it matching the colors of the socks the shifters had been given. There was some puzzlement in the room and suddenly the Beta went upstairs and the Enforcer headed outside. He almost panicked expecting to be discovered by the Enforcer. He quickly put out his cigarette and made sure the wind wasn't about to betray his presence. Still he took very shallow controlled breaths and made himself small so the Enforcer wouldn't spot him only relaxing when he finally went back into the house and all four were again present in the window.


"Sheesh thank Fate that was to close." He quickly lit another cigarette to try and relax again.


He was pulled from his focus when a branch snapped behind him. His cigarette dropping from his hand as he expected a fight before a fat man came into view. ‘Crap it’s that ass Haliburt.’


"I believe you made a deal to stay away from him unless he was in danger Al." stated the old man as he smirked at Al.


"I am away from him, I haven't gone up to him or the others. I haven't even howled into a window." defended Al quickly. “None of them have a clue I’m even around.”


"It doesn't matter you aren't supposed to be here."


"Why the hell not! He is in there with three other wolves! Why in Fate's name can they be in there with him and I'm not even allowed to look at him through a window!"


"Because you aren't supposed to unless he is in trouble, plain and simple that was the deal you made. It doesn't matter that he is with other wolves."


"Really... The deal was I stay away unless he is in danger and he doesn't mysteriously get hurt from anything you set up. Well now he has three wolves always around him how could any danger you set possibly get to him?"


"Oh do you really want to test that assumption? Wolves are so easily to distract or weakened if one knows what they are really doing. A little silver nitrate here, a fight there, one never knows what could be going on."


"Grrrrrrrrr why can't I be with him and they can!"


"Blame Fate or hope something threatens him at a time your paths cross. Else you need to keep away. You don't want that Alpha smelling you stalking the boy. You would find yourself dead or balls less." snickered Haliburt before turning and walking off into the shadows between houses and trees.


Walking into his pseudo pack house he heard a commotion going on in the large living room. He could smell beer, hard liquor merged with the scent of slightly grilled meat wafting through the hallway as he closed the front door.


"Hey get in here you're late and missing all the grub even though this worthless excuse for a wolf left it on the grill too long. Reminds me you should give him a few licks later as punishment for messing up again."


'Great,' he thought ' Just what I need punish a wolf for an a mistake he didn't even mean to do. How can this be what Fate wants for me. Stuck listening to this asshole Gamma doling out his punishments on wolves who don't deserve to anything more than a hands on instruction on how to correct their errors.'


As he walked into the room he saw Carl sitting at the head of the table as Sam moved around quickly refilling drinks and bringing in plates of meat fresh off the grill like he was in Service back in the early 1900s.


Carl finished a bite off the turkey leg he was devouring before turning to Al, "Where have you been anyhow. Thought you would have been here for when we started."


Thinking for a second before he responded and not to expose his bad mood after being told off, "I was keeping an eye on that new three wolf pack that started school this fall. Seeing if they were any trouble as they aren't living on campus in the neutral zone but more right on the edge of it."


"Hmm, not a bad idea glad I thought of it. Why don't you keep checking on them a couple times a week. Now pull up a chair and dig in can't have one of my enforcers not getting enough to eat and turning into a little strippling of wolf like our dear Sam here." Carl kicked out the chair to his right which was empty for Al to sit on.


Al grudgingly accepted grabbing a beer and a plate of meat to dig into. His bad mood slightly lifted, 'Great I can at least watch Colt indirectly officially. Now that fat fuck Haliburt couldn't lord that deal over me if I'm officially ordered to watch the small pack and their human. Although come to think about it did Carl even know the human was now with the three? Best not to point that out yet although I can't hold that info from him for long.'

After the meal and doling out a half hearted punishment on Sam for his many mistakes that day. Al went up to his room to deal with another secret of his.


He put on a pair of gloves then pulled out the trunk from under his bed opening it to its lower compartment. There was a bag sitting there with a small garment box in it. Grabbing it and checking his path before making his move he took a path through the house avoiding all of the others. He couldn't afford for one of them to see him doing this it just wasn't something he could explain away.


Luckily there wasn't a soul in the hallways as they were all still sitting around the TV drinking and laughing it up. 'God how can they be so jovial yet cruel all the damned time.' He pushed open the door to the small room. Moving to the crappy bed he pulled the thin sheet back and put the clothing box on the bed before covering it up so no one at a glance would notice it. He then left the room and removed his gloves going back to his own room.


‘There that’s done and no one will be the wiser and I bet never notice he has those new things.’

The young wolf was tired and sore after a long day of nothing but orders, waiting on others and being punished for mistakes. 'Fuck I hate holidays, why can't it at least be a school day then I could at least get a few hours away from them all.'


He flopped down on his crappy bed feeling a large obstruction on his back, "What the hell?" He quickly leaned forward and pulled the sheet back revealing clothing box.


'Huh another one of these again. Who the hell keeps leaving them?' A couple times a year Sam has found nondescript packages hidden on his bed. The first couple had had notes saying 'Tell No One and be discreet with these.'


Opening this latest package he yet again found things he actually needed. There was a new pair of jeans, a couple long sleeve shirts but most shockingly was a TI-89 graphing calculator. 'Damn that will be handy as hell with these classes. No more barely getting by with a basic. Hmm as long as I do my work over in the library and not here. Keeping the calculator in his bag at all other times, I should be able to keep this from those asses and not get in any trouble.'

Sam quickly stowed the calculator in his school bag and the cloths at the bottom of his little trunk for gear. Then crashed on his bed again to try and get a little sleep before having to get up again at the butt ass crack of dawn to cook breakfast for them all. 'At least something good came out of this shitty holiday.'

Well as I said before there was more to come and here is the second installment. There are some more in the works but I can't promise they will come out every day.
Copyright © 2014-2018 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2016 PkCrichton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to  <span><a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="23785" href="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/" rel="">@JohnAR</a></span> <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good to see Al be nice to Sam. I wonder if they ever talked about it later. Al must have been so envious when Sam ran away and got accepted into Colt's pack.

Link to comment

As always, snippets like these make me really miss Al... And to see him so filled with longing and confusion, yet so nice and caring for Sam just augments that feeling.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/26/2016 08:45 PM, Timothy M. said:

Good to see Al be nice to Sam. I wonder if they ever talked about it later. Al must have been so envious when Sam ran away and got accepted into Colt's pack.

I have a feeling that Al never wanted Sam to know of any little things he did back then as he was ashamed of what he didn't do.

 

Al must have had some interesting reactions when Sam ran away joining up and then Isaac showed up and joined up and then Leo getting acceptance. All while he was under Haliburt and Carl's thumbs. That said in the grand scheme it was needed for Al to be where he was for as long as he was else Carl might have gotten his hands on Colt during the Challenge for Shadowlands.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..