Jump to content
    PkCrichton
  • Author
  • 723 Words
  • 717 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to  <span><a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="23785" href="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/" rel="">@JohnAR</a></span> <br>

MetaFanFics - 5. MetaFanFic Holidays Part 1

Set during the Xmas Season of 1995, 16 years before the start of MW1 Meta Chapter 1.

"Tis the season to be jolly. Fa La La La Laaa Laa Laa La La" was heard through the speakers.


Burt and Will had gotten away from their mother for a bit in the store. They wanted to get over to 'Santa' and put in their holiday lists without her in ear shot. As they turned the corner and saw the Holiday Village there sat Santa in a chair with a child on his knee talking to him. Elves dressed in green moved about keeping the line of children and their parents in order and taking pictures of kids with Santa.


He was patient as they worked their way up the line but Will he could see was getting anxious or maybe he was just impatient to get his list in.


Finally it was their turn after what felt like an hour but really was only about twenty minutes. Burt went first "Right this way young man and you can get to talk to Santa." He was being part lead and part leading the 'elf' to Santa. As he got closer he caught the scent. "Hmmm he thought this isn't Santa at all but Mr. Vanguard one of the pack enforcers. Oh well guess he is doing this for the pack then."


Hopping up on "Santa's" lap he waited for the elf to leave. "Ho Ho Ho well what can I get for you this year young Mr. Thunder?" asked Santa.


"Hi Mr. Vanguard. Well I know Will really wants the new Shogun MegaZord, the Wayne Manor play set, the Millenium Falcon, X-Wing, a new bike but one of those multispeed ones with the handles down low, Warcraft II Tides of Darkness that new video game for the computer, Mega Man X3 and Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island for SNES. He has more but those are the big things. Umm...


"My mom really wants this new ice cream maker, a second freezer, one of those toaster ovens and my Dad not to be at work so much."


Santa looked at Burt shaking his head, "That's all great an all son but what about you? What do you want?"


Sighing Burt turned to look at Santa's eyes "I want them to get what they need to be happy. So that leaves my Dad who wants this new table saw, one of those good black wool peacoats I think they are called and that new 50 inch Sony TV."


"That's not what this is about son and you know it. So what do you need not what the rest of your family needs?"


"Fine, fine I guess I really want Mom to get that ice cream maker and the toaster oven and Warcraft II as the first was kinda fun and a new rugby ball as my current one is getting a bit destroyed. So what do you think can we find some way to get them what they want? Or do I need to start finding ways to get them myself?"


Looking at Burt with a bit of a smirk on his face Santa replied "You are something else you know that Burt. No one else comes in here asking all these things for their family members. Ok we need to finish this up turn and smile for the camera."


After smiling for the camera elf Burt hopped off Santa's lap and went to stand to the side to let Will have his turn.


As Will walked up following the elf he was about to jump onto Santa's lap when he stopped dead and whispered, "But you're not Santa you're Officer Vanguard."


Burt jumped over to his brother quickly talking into his ear. "Of course he isn't Santa we all know Santa can't be in every store taking pictures with kids and getting their lists of what they really want for Christmas. So Mr. Vanguard is helping out and getting them for all the kids here so it can be passed on to Santa for his Christmas deliveries."


Will looking a little hurt and mad softened a bit before nodding moving over to Santa to give his list. Burt sighed moving over to the side again where he caught Iris standing with a stroller holding Warren, Mr. Vanguard's year old son amongst the crowd watching with a smile on her face.

Stay tuned over of the holidays as more Holiday Fan Fics will be posted.
You can also see some Holiday Themes altered for Meta over in the Meta Rant on Page 193.
http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/40241-metaseries-ranting/page-193
Copyright © 2014-2018 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2016 PkCrichton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to  <span><a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="23785" href="<___base_url___>/profile/23785-johnar/" rel="">@JohnAR</a></span> <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I wonder if CE ever told Warren about this experience. And of course he wouldn't tell an adult of his pack what he wanted - if he even knew then.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..