Jump to content
    Puppilull
  • Author
  • 3,060 Words
  • 1,562 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Drifts - 8. Just watch me

Joel gets to fulfil another one of his little fantasies. So this is a naughty Drift. Just so you know...

The summer office party was in full swing. Partners, associates and significant others were all milling about chatting and sipping champagne in the reception area of Roberts Ander and Tierney, or the RAT nest as the associates used to call it jokingly, much to the dismay of the naming partners. The drinks were flowing and the hors d’oeuvres were of course plentiful but tiny, with all sorts of delicious meats and seafood on toothpicks and cheese with sliced pear or figs on miniscule crackers.

Joel snuck one more unidentified cheese on cracker thing into his mouth, almost embarrassed at the number of morsels he had devoured so far. They simply didn’t seem to add up to any substantial food and weren’t nearly enough to satisfy his appetite. More than ever, he felt like “the Swedish giant”, as Mr. Ander had dubbed him in a rare outburst of quick wit. Not that Joel had joined in the laughter. With the amount of champagne being pushed his way by waiters circling like friendly but insistent sharks, he needed all the calories he could get. The bubbly alcohol had worked its dizzying magic, making the room go ever so slightly fuzzy and causing him to giggle in a rather undignified way at nothing in particular.

If he was completely honest, he was in no mood for a party. A night at home or a quiet picnic in the park would have been much more relaxing after a very busy spring for both of them. Skipping the summer party was however not an option, so he did his best for Lucas.

He spotted his husband across the room chatting to his redheaded colleague Erin. Over the past few months, the minute woman had ballooned and her pregnant belly looked ready to burst at any time. Still, she somehow managed to project the high energy of a squirrel and showed no signs of being tired despite having worked more or less around the clock with Lucas on a case. Joel couldn’t help feeling a bit in awe. He didn’t even have a job and was exhausted nonetheless after only an intense season with the hockey team.

Erin’s sparkling eyes and amused look told Joel Lucas was being his usual charming self. That man could put a smile on anyone’s face if he set his mind to it. As Lucas let his gaze sweep across the room, their eyes met. Something in his husband’s eyes made Joel shiver. He pushed the feeling down. Technically, they were in the middle of an argument. He couldn’t back down now, no matter how tingly he got from Lucas’ heated stare.

With purposeful strides, Lucas approached him. In a misguided attempt to pull himself together, Joel downed the last of the sparkly wine and set the empty flute on a passing tray next to him.

“There you are, babe!” Apparently, Lucas had decided to ignore the discussion they’d had only a couple of hours earlier. Joel couldn’t let it slide.

“I’m still not happy, Lucas.” Joel did his best to sound stern, even if the giddiness of his low-level inebriation was making it difficult. It didn’t help Lucas’ eyes told him in no uncertain terms what his man was thinking of.

“I told you it’s this case…” Lucas repeated the same line he had used over and over just that afternoon as well as for the past month or so.

“It’s always just ‘this case’!” Despite his efforts of keeping his voice down, a few heads turned their way. Joel shot them a quick smile and lowered his voice. “I hardly see you these days.”

After quick glance over at Erin, Lucas scrunched his eyebrows together.

“It’s nuts. You have no idea. Ander is pushing us like a mad man and Erin just keeps on going like the fucking Energizer Bunny on ecstasy. I have to work twice as hard just to stay even remotely in her wake.” He shook his head.

“It’s not a contest, Lucas. You all work for the same goal.”

“Says the man who doesn’t work for a New York law firm! Erin should be a preggo hormonal basket case with nothing but fluff in her head by now. Instead, she’s fucking better than ever!” Lucas made sure to keep his voice down, but there was no missing the exasperation in his voice. “I can’t let Ander see me slacking or getting beaten by a…”

“I think you’re being a bit childish and unfair to Erin.” Joel interrupted Lucas to stop him from going too far. “Not her fault she’s an excellent lawyer.”

“No, you’re being unfair. I told you beforehand this would be a time-consuming assignment and you were OK with that. Still you bring it up, even tonight when we should be having fun.” Lucas lifted a hand to stop Joel’s protests. “No, Joel. I asked you and you said yes. This is my job, I have to do it well.”

Joel couldn’t deny the truth in Lucas’ statement. They had talked things over beforehand. For some reason, he’d thought it wouldn’t be quite so bad.

“Besides, you were gone most of April with that hockey thing. Did I complain?” Lucas stepped closer, letting a hand slide up Joel’s right arm. “No, because I know how important it is for you.”

A soft caress to his cheek had Joel finally surrendering. Even though he didn’t want to admit defeat, Joel knew Lucas was right. His annoyance evaporated and instead he felt guilty. He reached for Lucas’ hand.

“I miss you…” Joel’s softly spoken words were difficult to get past his lips. Being vulnerable still made him uncomfortable.

The mood between them shifted as fast as the weather in the Swedish mountains, with irritation evaporating like mist at sunrise. Squeezing Joel’s hand, Lucas leaned in and whispered against his ear.

“I miss you too.” A soft kiss followed by a playful bite just below his ear made Joel shudder.

Standing back, Lucas glanced around and then fixed Joel with his gaze.

“I want you.”

There was no mistaking how Lucas wanted him and Joel felt his cheeks redden slightly.

“Don’t you think we should stay just a little longer…?” A glance at the clock above the reception desk told Joel they had only been there for little over an hour. The associates were expected to stay until the partners left. As usual.

“Oh, we’re staying.” A hint of a smirk settled on Lucas’ face.

“But… What do you…?” It suddenly dawned on Joel why Lucas was looking so mischievous. ”No, Lucas! No, we are not doing it in your office!”

“Wouldn’t be the first time…” Lucas waggled his eyebrows.

“That was late at night with no one around. You can’t equate that to sneaking off to… you know, in an office full of people!”

“I’m horny.” Undeterred by Joel’s tirade, Lucas twisted his body to obscure them from sight and then slid a hand down the front of Joel’s pants. The firm touch had Joel gasping. Before he could control himself, his pelvis rocked forward into the friction. Joel batted Lucas’ hand away and tried to take a step back. Lucas held him in place with a tight grip on his wrist.

“I’m serious, Lucas. You can’t make me do this!”

Lucas grinned and leaned close again.

“Just watch me!” Lucas’ breath was hot on his ear, his voice low. “I know you want it too. You’ve told me your fantasies, remember? How you want me to fuck you even though someone could be watching. Having to be quiet, while I pin you against the wall and thrust inside, my cock buried deep within.”

Joel felt himself go hard from Lucas’ words. He couldn’t say yes, but at the same time he couldn’t deny the effect Lucas was having on him. As always, his husband seemed to sense what he needed.

”Come, Joel.” Lucas pulled on Joel’s arm and led him down the corridors of the office, stopping only when they had reached the conference room farthest away from the crowd. Joel found he both wanted and didn’t want to resist. His horny side ended up winning.

Once inside the conference room, Lucas let go of his hand and closed the door. He turned and fixed Joel with his stare.

“Strip.”

Joel hesitated, even though all he could think of was getting naked and letting Lucas have his way. Faint sounds of the party could be heard through the closed door.

“Lucas…”

“You heard me. Don’t make me tell you twice. Or I will show you what happens to disobedient boys. So strip.”

The command made it impossible for Joel to resist anymore. His need for Lucas mixed with the strange blend of fear and excitement of someone walking in on them had him unbuttoning his shirt. His hands shook slightly and he struggled with a couple of the buttons. After draping the shirt over a chair, he removed his pants. Being too eager, he forgot his cell phone was in the back pocket. It fell to the floor with a thud. Joel picked it up, cursing to himself. It didn’t seem to be broken and he exhaled in relief. Next went shoes and socks. Standing in only his underwear, he paused. His cock was straining against the fabric and he could feel a slight stickiness on the inside. Their eyes met and without a word, Lucas made it very clear Joel was dangerously close to earning himself a punishment. No amount of silent pleading with his eyes swayed Lucas. Surrendering, he pulled off his last remaining piece of clothing and stood naked in front of a fully clothed Lucas. The feeling of being exposed and vulnerable in a semi-public place made Joel’s cock throb hard enough to bob in the air.

Lucas removed his suit jacket and slowly rolled up his sleeves. He circled Joel, never taking his eyes off him. A sudden rap at the door had them both startled, but the door remained closed. Joel shifted nervously but the noise had made him even more aware of the risk they were taking. His body responded forcefully and he had to fight his urge to touch himself. Lucas didn’t appear bothered at all.

“Get on your knees and then come over here.”

Slowly, Joel sank to the floor. He felt powerless to stop this now, as his need was taking over the sensible part of his brain. The rough rug scraped his knees as he shuffled over. There would probably be marks. The bite of the rug made him wish he’d had a blanket to kneel on. Looking up at Lucas, he awaited instructions. It was clearly one of those nights.

“Suck my cock.” With his hands on his hips, Lucas spread his legs slightly and pushed his pelvis forward.

Joel tried to figure out if he should pull Lucas’ pants down or just reach in. The idea of Lucas staying fully clothed made his skin pebble, which settled things. Manoeuvering Lucas’ hard member through the opening of both the underwear and the zipper wasn’t easy, but soon Joel was rewarded with the taste of his man in his mouth. Eagerly, he pressed his face up against the coarse fabric of the suit pants, taking Lucas as deeply as possible. The strain on his mouth and throat made his eyes begin to water, but it was a welcome sensation. He did his best to please his man, even though it still made him gag on occasion.

“Oh, yeah… Just like that. You’re hungry for it. I can tell. I can always tell what you need.”

Joel hummed in agreeance around the flesh in his mouth and got rewarded by drops of precum as Lucas responded to the vibrations. Increasing the suction had Lucas moaning loudly.

Out of the corner of his eye, Joel suddenly noticed movement. He tried to back off Lucas’ cock, but was firmly held in place and his halfhearted protests were effectively muffled. A sideways glance told him the movement he’d seen was the door opening. One of the junior associates had halted mid step after entering the conference room and was now taking in the scene before him. Joel remembered the guy was called Anton and he had been with the firm for little over six months. They stared at each other and Joel felt on the verge of panic. What the hell should he do? Was there proper protocol when someone walked in on you as you were giving your husband a blowjob in his office? His racing mind couldn’t come up with a plan and he froze, with Lucas’ dick still buried deep in his throat.

Without dropping his stare, Anton very quietly slipped inside and shut the door. As if making a split-second decision, he positioned himself half hidden behind a book case. He stood there, eyes trained on the men in front of him, lips slightly parted and his breathing labored. The absurdity of his situation, naked on his knees with a cock in his mouth, almost made Joel laugh. Then he saw Anton slowly trailing a hand down his front and starting to rub his own cock and the laugh got stuck in his throat. Mesmerized, Joel watched as the younger man lowered his zipper and grabbed himself through the opening. Seeing the slow up and down motion made Joel’s horniness surge and he moaned.

“Suck me harder.”

Lucas’ voice broke the spell and Joel peeked up at his husband. Apparently, Lucas hadn’t noticed Anton. Possibly because he had his eyes closed enjoying the feel of Joel’s mouth on him. A few quick glances between Lucas lost in his pleasure and Anton still intently observing the show while slowly jerking himself was all it took for Joel to make up his mind. Anton was watching him give his husband a blowjob naked kneeling on the floor. All while pleasuring himself. The feeling of being exposed was close to making Joel come. All of his old fantasies flooded his mind. Fantasies of people watching him getting used and made to accept anything in front of them. He moaned again, unthinkingly spreading his legs more while pushing out his ass and he almost lost his balance.

“Teeth, Joel! Focus!” The hiss from Lucas brought him back from the edge. A mumbled apology was cut short by Lucas grabbing him by the neck and plunging in even deeper. “You’re not happy on your knees? Maybe you need to be shown your place.”

Something landed with a quiet thump on the floor next to Joel. A pack of lube.

“Prepare yourself.”

Joel snuck another peek over to Anton, whose hand had sped up. The young man’s cheeks had turned a deeper shade of red and the arousal was clearly etched on his face. In turn, this made Joel’s excitement ratchet. Without removing his mouth from Lucas’ cock, Joel managed to open the lube and pour some on his fingers. Reaching back, he let his fingers play around and then slip inside his hole. Anton grunted, but Lucas was too turned on to notice anything not involving Joel and his naked body.

“Yeah, get that hole nice and wet for me.”

Joel pushed two and then three fingers inside, bucking against his hand. He couldn’t wait for his fingers to be replaced by Lucas’ cock. For a moment, he considered asking Lucas to take him, but decided against it. Lucas would decide when it was time. He only had to obey.

Suddenly, Lucas took a step back. The movement made Joel stumble forward, landing on his hands.

“Enough. I’ll fuck you now. And isn’t that a pretty sight? On your hands and knees, naked and ready for me?”

A quick look over at Anton told Joel the other man had hunched down behind a desk, while still intently watching. His pants were open now and his cock visible as his hand stroked it. If Lucas looked over there, he would see the other man. Joel still didn’t want to tell Lucas they had a spectator. For some reason, that part of the experience felt like something he shared only with Anton.

Getting in position, Lucas grabbed Joel’s hips and with a single thrust he entered him from behind. Despite his preparation, the intrusion caused Joel to groan and pant as he adjusted. The sensation of Lucas inside him felt so good and he pushed back to get more, get fuller. Lucas pulled him closer and Joel could feel the fabric of the suit against his ass.

Without any more talk, Lucas fucked him. Joel could tell his husband was as turned on as he was and neither of them was going to last very long. Another look over at the desk confirmed his suspicion that Anton was right there with them. The hand on his cock was a blur and his other hand had slid under his shirt to pinch his nipples. He was biting his lips, perhaps to not make any sound.

Knowing Anton was so turned on by seeing them and feeling Lucas pound him hard, had Joel reaching his climax fast. He couldn’t stop his telltale whine and Lucas sped up even more. In a frenzy, they came. Anton first convulsing silently as he coated his hand with cum. The sight set off Joel who shot on the carpet while he clamped down hard on Lucas causing his man to cry out, both from the bite of pain and his climax. Joel collapsed on the floor with Lucas on top of him, still buried inside.

The height of their orgasms subsided slowly. A quiet snick from the door made Joel look up. Anton appeared to have left without Lucas being any wiser. Joel giggled to himself. He felt deeply satisfied and quite naughty.

“Maybe we should get cleaned up and get back to the party? Before they miss us?” Joel glanced up at Lucas.

Lucas kissed his neck.

“I guess you’re right.” Rolling off Joel, Lucas stood and tucked himself in. He slipped back into his suit jacket. “I think we’ve given Anton enough time to use the nearest bathroom and get presentable.”

After shooting a stupefied Joel a gleeful smirk over his shoulder, Lucas walked out of the room.

Inspiration by Prompt 591!
Copyright © 2017 Puppilull; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Did Lucas arrange for Anton to be there? I wouldn’t put it past him! He’s sneaky when it comes to sex!  ;-)

Link to comment

I guess I’m not the only one who’s going to discover to their dismay that they need to Follow Drift in order to get a notification! I’m glad I just refreshed the New Stories page, as I do occasionally for just this reason!  ;-)

Link to comment

I'm so glad Joel and Lucas are around and having fun! Thanks for sharing a naughty moment between the two I'd them (and Anton).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 7/9/2017 at 11:08 PM, Timothy M. said:

Oooh, naughty. :*)  I hope Anton is discrete. :o 

 

A junior associate learns a lot about the people they work so closely with. Discretion comes naturally and I expect Anton will be the same. I knew all about extramarital affairs and other stuff they got up to... 

 

20 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Did Lucas arrange for Anton to be there? I wouldn’t put it past him! He’s sneaky when it comes to sex!  ;-)

 

You know, I hadn't thought about it, but it makes total sense! Lucas is a crafty sort when it comes to shenanigans. He didn't tell me, but this could all be his doing. ;)

 

 

20 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I guess I’m not the only one who’s going to discover to their dismay that they need to Follow Drift in order to get a notification! I’m glad I just refreshed the New Stories page, as I do occasionally for just this reason!  ;-)

 

I hope people see the updates, so they can tag along. It's been a while since I posted... 

 

9 hours ago, Lux Apollo said:

Delightful. 

 

I'm glad you had fun with my guys!

 

7 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

I'm so glad Joel and Lucas are around and having fun! Thanks for sharing a naughty moment between the two I'd them (and Anton).

 

They pop in from time to time to share their lives with the rest of us. I think Anton was equally happy... ;)

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

You know, I hadn't thought about it, but it makes total sense! Lucas is a crafty sort when it comes to shenanigans. He didn't tell me, but this could all be his doing. ;)

Lucas always likes to take Joel just a tiny bit further than Joel thinks he’ll be comfortable with!

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Lucas always likes to take Joel just a tiny bit further than Joel thinks he’ll be comfortable with!

 

In his own naughty way, Lucas is determined to make Joel happy. Joel just takes a little more time to catch on. Or to admit he loves it... 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Lyssa said:

Great!

 

I'm glad you liked it! Just a little scene they whispered in my ear.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..