Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Puppy Love - 7. Chapter 7

Blaine awoke with a start, looking around, unaware of his surroundings. It took a minute before he remembered that he was in Levi’s spare bedroom. He was trying to figure out what woke him when he heard the sound of breaking glass. Flying out of bed, Blaine ran out of the bedroom where he ran straight into Levi.

“What the hell is going on?” Blaine yelled as they ran for the front door.

“Not sure, sounded like glass breaking,” Levi said, throwing open the front door.

”That would be because it was,” Blaine said, stopping in his footsteps at the sight that greeted them.

“Oh god Blaine, I’m sorry,” Levi said as he led the way to where Blaine’s truck sat, all the windows bashed in.

“That son of a bitch, he didn’t get to yours, did he?” Blaine sighed as he strode angrily over to where Levi stood next to his own truck.

“No, he didn’t. Looks like he was just after yours tonight,” Levi said, reaching out and twining his fingers with Blaine’s. “I’m sorry about this Blaine.”

“It wasn’t your fault Levi; I should have seen this coming. He told me that he wasn’t done with me yet.”

Glancing up at the sky Levi shrugged before leading Blaine back into the house. “It doesn’t look like it’s going to rain, so the truck should be okay for tonight. I can follow you tomorrow and you can take it in to get fixed.”

“Yeah, that will probably work; we’ll see what happens tomorrow, okay?”

“Sure, it’s your truck,” Levi said as he sat down on the couch.

“I didn’t mean it like that Levi, it’s just that… hell, I don’t know. I should have expected this. We should probably call and file a police report.”

“Yeah, just wish we had some way to prove that it was Christian.”

“All we can do is tell them what happened earlier today and see where it goes. We have a lead on who we think it is, but I doubt that will be enough for them to be able to make any kind of arrest.”

“No, it’s usually not, but it’s worth a shot. We know that it was him and you had me for a witness when he confronted you at the lake. It would at least be enough for them to pull him in and question him, I would think.”

“”It should be, but we’ll just have to wait and see. Can I use your phone?”

“Yeah, it’s in the kitchen. Let me grab it and then while you call I’ll get something for us to drink.”

“Okay, thanks Levi. After I call them I’ll need to take the pup out. Where are your dogs by the way?

“One of my buddies took them while I came back out to lake to look for ya. I didn’t know how long I’d be out there and so I figured it would be easier. I’ll probably go pick them up tomorrow,” Levi said before heading to the kitchen and coming back with the cordless phone. After handing it back to Blaine he went back to the kitchen and grabbed a couple sodas out of the fridge. He walked back into the living room as Blaine was heading towards the kitchen.

“Hey Levi? I need your address.”

After telling Blaine the address, Levi set the drinks on the coffee table before going back into the room that Blaine was using and got the pup out of the Kennel. With the pup in his arms he headed back into the kitchen and went out the back door. He knew that there was no way the pup could get out, but after what had happened earlier in the day he felt it best that someone stay out with the pup for the time being. He watched as the dog did what he needed to do and laughed when the dog headed straight back to the house, and it’s owner.

Levi cussed to himself as he watched poor Ruff limp back into the house. He wanted to wring Christian’s neck for what he did to the dog, but he knew that it wouldn’t do any good. From what he had already seen, he knew that Christian was mean as any snake and could probably do some damage. He was furious that the prick had come to his house, but he was also grateful that it had just been Blaine’s truck windows and not Blaine himself.

Following Ruff back into the house, Levi walked up to where Blaine had just put the phone back on the cradle. “So what’s going on?”

“They’re sending someone out to make a report. When the cop gets here I’ll have to explain what happened earlier today, and I am not looking forward to that.”

“Well, as I said before, at least you have me for a witness.”

“Yeah, but knowing Christian, he’ll claim that it never happened and that he’s the scorned party in all of this.”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it, right now let’s not ask for any more trouble, ok?”

“Sounds good to me, I don’t need any more bullshit. Not knowing what he’s going to do next is going to drive me nuts though. First my dog and now my truck. Maybe I shouldn’t be staying here; he could come after you next.”

“Let me worry about myself, you’re welcome to stay here for as long as you need to. I’ll go and get the dogs tomorrow, Christian would be an idiot to try and get in when they are here. If it would make you feel better I could even go and get them now.”

“No, it’s the middle of the night, but tomorrow I want you to go and pick them up. If he comes after you though, I’m gone; I won’t have that on my conscious.”

“Then I’ll just have to make sure that doesn’t happen, won’t I?”

“Yeah, I guess you will,” Blaine said, just as they heard sirens coming down the street. Blaine quickly headed out to meet the cops, Levi following close behind. In no time at all the cops had both Blaine and Levi’s statement as well as a description of what had happened earlier in the day, and Christian’s home address. They were going to pull Christian in for questioning and they would let Blaine know in the morning what they found out. Levi and Blaine both thanked the officers and Levi made sure they had his home phone number before wishing them a good night.

“Now that that is taken care of, how about we enjoy those sodas and try and get some sleep?” Levi said as they headed back into the house after watching the police cruiser pull out of the drive.

”Actually,” Blaine began, “I don’t know if I feel much in the mood for soda anymore, I think I’m just going to hit the sack if you don’t mind.”

“Of course not, I’ll just throw the sodas back in the fridge, go and get some sleep and try not to worry.”

“I can try, can’t guarantee that will work,” Blaine said, pulling Levi to him in a hug and placing a light kiss on his lips before picking up Ruff and heading back into the bedroom he was using. Blaine didn’t know how long he had lain there before he realized that he wasn’t going to be able to sleep. Climbing out of bed he slipped his shorts on and padded barefoot down the hall to Levi’s room and slipped quietly through the open door. He smiled as he saw Levi curled up in the big bed and walked over and crawled in beside him, being careful not to wake him up.

Blaine wrapped his arms lightly around the other man and placed a light kiss on Levi’s neck. His skin flushed as he felt Levi turn more fully into his arms and cuddle up to him. He didn’t know why he hadn’t thought of this sooner, but it felt good to lay there with Levi curled into him. He felt a sense of peace overcome him. He was just about asleep when he heard Levi’s voice in the darkness.

“I was hoping you would join me,” Levi said sleepily.

“Why didn’t ya just ask?” Blaine returned softly.

”Didn’t want to push,” Levi answered, his voice low and husky.

“It wouldn’t have been pushing. I don’t know if I’m ready for more, but I could get used to this feeling.”

“We’ll talk about it in the morning, for now, let’s get some sleep,” Levi said as he rose out of Blaine’s arms and kissed him gently, yet passionately, before sliding back down into the warmth that was Blaine.

***

Blaine awoke to a feeling of restfulness that he couldn’t remember feeling in a long while. He smiled as he felt Levi’s hands wandering idly over his chest and looked down to see the other man watching him.

“I was wondering when you would wake up,” Levi said smiling.

“How long have you been watching me?”

“I don’t know, probably only about fifteen minutes or so.”

“You could have woken me up ya know,” Blaine said as he slowly sat up.

“Nah, I figured that you needed the sleep; besides, you looked so peaceful just lying there, I wanted to savor the moment.”

“I have the feeling that this won’t be the last time I spend the night in your bed,” Blaine said laughingly. He couldn’t remember the last time that he had slept so well. Looking over at the alarm clock he was surprised to see that it was after nine in the morning. “It’s late, I should probably go let the pup out,” Blaine said softly, running his fingers gently through Levi’s hair.

“Yeah, and I should probably get dressed and go get the dogs,” Levi said, making himself more comfortable against Blaine.

“To do either of those things we’d have to get out of bed,” Blaine answered, chucking softly.

“I don’t want to.”

“Yeah, well, neither do I, but we have to do what we have to do, now get your cute ass out of bed.”

“You think it’s cute do you,” Levi said, making a show of climbing out of the bed, his ass facing Blaine.

“You heard me, now get moving,” Blaine said, climbing out of the bed and heading to the bedroom where his stuff was. Grabbing his shampoo and shaving stuff, he headed towards the bathroom only to stop when he heard the shower running. He stood outside the door for a minute before deciding to go in.

“Blaine?” Levi asked from the shower.

“Yeah, you don’t mind a little company do you?”

“Not at all, water conservation, sounds like a good idea to me,” Levi joked.

Blaine chuckled as he stripped out of his shorts and pulled back the curtain. He choked back a groan at the sight that greeted him. The vision standing in front of him, water cascading over well defined muscles, made it hard for him to breathe.

”What you waiting for?” Levi asked, turning around and smiling at Blaine. “You’re letting in the cold air.”

“Sorry,” Blaine said, climbing in and pulling the curtain closed. “You’re trying to tempt me, aren’t you?”

“Would I do that?” Levi asked innocently.

“Yeah, I think you would,” Blaine said, crossing the short distance separating him from Levi, Blaine pressed Levi up against the shower wall. With the water pounding down around him, Blaine lowered his head and captured Levi’s lips with his own. Moaning softly, Blaine rubbed his hips against Levi’s, their erections pressing together.

Levi moaned softly against Blaine’s lips, rocking his hips against Blaine, increasing the pressure on their rock hard members. Levi’s hands found their way to Blaine’s hips, holding Blaine against him as he rubbed against him. He knew that he wasn’t going to last very long at the rate he was going. It had been too long since he’s had any sort of gratification.

”God Blaine,” Levi groaned, wrenching his lips away from Blaine’s. “I’m not going to last long babe,” he said, the endearment slipping out.

“Me either,” Blaine groaned, capturing Levi’s lips again with his. Blaine sped his movements up, moving quicker against Levi, feeling the passions build. Within moments, Blaine felt his balls tighten up and within seconds spasms took over his body and his seed shot out between his and Levi’s bodies. Blaine’s release triggered Levi’s and within moments of his orgasm, Levi was arching against him, his own release shooting between them. Blaine tried to slow down his heavy breathing as he came down from the ecstasy of his orgasm. The water pulsating around him washed his and Levi’s combined come down the drain.

When Blaine finally felt as though his legs would fully support him he gave Levi one last kiss before pulling back, his hands moving slowly over Levi’s body in a soft caress. He didn’t know when the last time he had such an overwhelming orgasm. Smiling down at the shorter man, Blaine turned their bodies so that he was the only one that the spray from the shower head was hitting. Grabbing the soap he quickly lathered his hands and slid them over the well-defined muscles of Levi’s arms.

Levi could hardly believe the reaction that simply Blaine’s hands could evoke in his body. He had just barely come and he was already ready to go again. He could not remember the last time that anybody had that kind of effect on him. Blaine’s hands slid slowly and sensually down every bit of skin, and Levi moaned as Blaine ran his fist over his hardening cock.

Groaning out loud, Levi managed to pull away from Blaine’s sensuous touch. At Blaine’s questioning look, Levi explained, “A bit sensitive, plus,” he added with a smile, “We’ll be out of hot water soon. We better finish getting cleaned up, and we can finish this later.”

Smiling back at Levi, Blaine hurried and finished washing Levi. While Levi rinsed off and shampooed his hair, Blaine ran his soapy hands quickly over his own body. As soon as Levi stepped out of the spray, Blaine rinsed off and washed his hair before shutting the water off just as it was beginning to turn colder.

“You don’t have a very big hot water heater, do you?” Blaine asked as both he and Levi stepped out of the shower and wrapped towels around their waists.

“Not really, never had a need for a bigger one, but if we’re going to have more showers like that, then I may just have to invest in a larger one.”

“You might want to look into that,” Blaine answered before heading out of the bathroom and down the hall to the room where his stuff was. Throwing on a pair of sweatpants he hurried back out of the bedroom and let Ruff out. Carrying him outside he let the pup down and watched as Ruff slowly explored the yard before doing his business and heading back to where Blaine was standing. Picking the pup up he carried him inside and set him on the floor before turning to where the coffee pot sat on the counter.

Blaine opened cupboard after cupboard until he found the cups and grabbed two of them. Pouring the steaming hot coffee into both of them he carried them into the living room just as Levi was coming down the hallway.

“Wasn’t sure if you liked it black or not,” Blaine said sheepishly as Levi sat down and took a healthy swig out of his cup.

“I usually drink it black; it’s just one of the pitfalls of my job. There are times that I’ve had to stay late at the office and the only thing that keeps me going is strong, black coffee.”

“I’ll have to remember that.”

“So, what are the plans for today?”

“Well, you are going to get your dogs, I need to call into work and see if it would be possible for me to pick up my ranger truck. Usually I’d have kept it at the house, but since I didn’t have a house I left it parked at the station. My boss is pretty cool and will probably let me use it until I get my truck fixed.”

“Are we going to take you’re truck in today?”

“I’m not sure; there are a couple of things I have to check out first. If I don’t then I’ll go get some cellophane and cover the windows so that nothing gets wet or ruined if it rains.”

“Do you want to make your calls and then if you need me to I can run you out to pick up the other truck before I go and get the dogs.”

“Yeah, that sounds like a plan,” Blaine said, taking a sip of his coffee. Setting his cup down on the table he made his way into the kitchen and grabbed the phone. A few minutes later he walked back out into the living room with a smile on his face. “Phil said that I can come and get the truck anytime today.”

“Why don’t you go throw on some clothes and I’ll get the pup settled and then we can get going,” Levi said as he downed the rest of the coffee. Climbing off the couch, Levi walked over and gave Blaine a soft kiss before turning towards the kitchen.

Shaking his head, Blaine head back into the bedroom and pawed through his bags, trying to figure out what exactly he was going to wear today. He should probably pick up some detergent because he desperately needed to do some laundry. Most of the stuff in his bags was filthy, but he finally found a clean pair of jeans, boxers, and a t-shirt. Slipping quickly into his clothes, he dug around until he found a clean pair of socks and then headed back out to the living room.

“When we get back I need to do some laundry, if that’s okay.”

“No problem, help yourself to whatever you need. If you want, you can throw a load in before we leave, the washer is in the closet in the hallway. There’s some detergent on the shelf above the dryer.”

“You sure, I can pick up my own detergent after I get the truck.”

“Blaine, just throw a damn load in, don’t worry about the detergent, I have plenty.”

“Yes sir,” Blaine said, throwing Levi a mock salute.

“Don’t be a smart ass,” Levi said laughing. “You may be bigger than me, but I guarantee that I’m meaner.”

“I’m not that much bigger, I’m only six two,” Blaine said in return. “I also seriously doubt that you’re meaner, I don’t think you have a mean bone in your body.”

“Just never piss me off, because then I can, and will, be a total ass.”

“I doubt that, but I am not in any hurry to find out.”

“Don’t worry; I don’t think you’ll ever see it, at least not directed at you. Now Christian on the other hand, if I come face to face with him again he just might find out when someone fucks with my friends and people that I care about.”

“If you’re anything like me, then he’d better watch his back.”

“That’s for sure, I’ll go start the truck up; you throw your laundry in and meet me out there, okay?”

“Okay, I’ll be out in just a minute, it won’t take me long.”

“See you out there,” Levi said before picking the pup up and putting him in his Kennel. Grabbing his jacket and keys he walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

Blaine walked into the bedroom and reached into his bag grabbing an armful of clothes. He had never separated his clothes before and he wasn’t about to start then. Walking out to the closet doors in the hallway he quickly opened them and threw the clothes into the washer with a scoop of detergent. Slipping his shoes and socks on he grabbed his jacket and hurried out to the truck where Levi was waiting.

“So where we headed?” Levi asked as Blaine climbed in and shut the door.

“Out to the ranger station, it’s a couple miles past where I was camped at.”

“I know where it’s at. What are your plans for after you pick up the truck?”

“Not sure, will probably run over and let my buddy Mark know where to find me. I could just call him but there’s some other stuff I need to talk to him about. I’m almost half afraid that Christian may try and go after him.”

“Yeah, letting him know would probably be a good idea. Did you want to take the truck in today to get fixed?”

“I’m not sure what I’m going to do with the truck yet. I’m probably just going to pick up some stuff to cover the windows up and go from there. Mark may have something that I can use, if not I’ll go to the hardware store and get a plastic drop cloth.”

“That would work, but you probably should get them fixed.”

“I know, but I just can’t right now. Look, I’m not trying to be an ass, but can we please drop it for now?”

“Yeah, sure, just wanted to try and help.”

“I know and it’s not you, I just don’t want to really deal with that right now. I’ll get the windows replaced soon; I just don’t need to right now. Plus, there is no guarantee that he wouldn’t just do it again. He can’t do it to the ranger truck because he’d be destroying government property.”

“That’s true enough.”

“Once we know what is going on I will go and get then fixed, but until then, I’m just going to cover them up.

“I understand. So we’ll go get the truck and then I’ll go pick up the dogs while you go over to Mark’s house. When we get to the station I’ll give you the number for my cell phone and if you have any problems then you can just give me a call.”

“Sounds like a plan. I also have to stop by the police station and see what they found out about what happened last night and Christian’s part in it. I have no doubt that he denied having anything to do with it, but I can hope, ya know?”

“Yeah, but like you, I really doubt that anything has happened to him. He probably had someone helping him out and whoever it was would provide them an alibi.”

“Yeah, but I’ll find out in a little bit. No sense in worrying about it before I have to.”

Blaine let his thoughts wander back to that morning. He had felt so at ease snuggled up to Levi in the large bed and then in the shower, he hadn’t been expecting that to happen. He had never felt such an instant attraction to anyone before, and then Levi came into his life.

Blaine thought about how he had reacted to Levi at the beginning and cringed. If it hadn’t been for Ruff, he probably would never have even talked to him again, let alone got to know him. Blaine was not sure why he had been so cold towards Levi at first, he wasn’t normally like that. The only thing that he could figure was that after getting burned so badly by Christian he was just being a lot more cautious. Being cautious apparently didn’t work too well since he had been in bed with Levi this morning and then in the shower with him a short time later.

Blaine was brought out of his thoughts as they pulled up to the ranger station. He sighed as Levi shut the truck off and climbed out. Opening his door he followed behind Levi and went into the office.

“Hey Phil, how’s it going?”

“Going pretty good Blaine, how are things with you?”

“Oh, you know, same ole same ole. Windows getting bashed in, police conducting an investigation, and wondering where my ex is going to turn up next,” Blaine said, making a try for levity.

“Sounds like life has been pretty full for you lately. So, who’s this,” Phil asked motioning towards Levi.

“This is Levi, he’s my…” Blaine trailed off, uncertain as to what title to give Levi at the moment.

“I’m a friend,” Levi answered for him. “He’ll be staying at my place for a while.”

“Sounds good, you know the offer is always open to stay with me and Alisha.”

“Yeah, I know, Mark made the same offer, but you guys don’t need me around to cramp your style. Plus, I had planned on camping out by the lake for a while, but Christian kind of ruined that for now. I figure it’s probably not very safe to be out there by myself when he’s got it in for me.”

“Yeah, that’s true enough.”

“I’m not so sure I should be staying anywhere though; I don’t doubt that Christian will come after anyone who tries to help me out.”

“And I already told you,” Levi interrupted, “I can take care of myself and I have the dogs there too,”

“Yeah, I know, but hey, can I grab the keys for the truck? I need to run by and let Mark know what is going on and then make a run by the hardware store and the police station.”

“The hardware store?”

“Yeah, get some plastic to cover up the windows on the truck.”

“Not going to have them replaced?”

“Eventually, but for right now I don’t see much point. He would probably just do it again and I don’t want to replace them more than once.”

“Okay, well, you let me know if there’s anything that I can do,” Phil said as he grabbed some keys off of the desk and tossed them over to Blaine. “You’ll be back to work in a week or so, right?”

“Yeah, I have about 9 days of vacation time left and then I’ll be back.”

“Good, glad to hear it. You be careful Blaine and we’ll see you soon,” Phil said as he walked up and clasped Blaine’s shoulder, giving it a slight squeeze.

“Don’t worry about me Phil, everything will work out fine. I’ll see ya,” Blaine said before turning and headed back out the front door, followed closely by Levi.

“Sounds like you have a lot of people who care about you,” Levi said as they stepped out of the office.

“Yeah, it’s both a blessing and a curse, it gives Christian more ways to try and hurt me,” Blaine said morosely.

“We can take care of ourselves Blaine; you need to worry about yourself right now. Don’t worry about what other people need right now, put yourself first.”

“I’m trying to, but I’ve never been too good at that. I’m a worrier and that’s the way that I have always been.”

“This time, let us be the worrier’s, try and take some of the weight off of your shoulders.”

“I’m working on it,” Blaine said softly before walking towards where his ranger truck was parked.

“And I’ll be there to help you,” Levi said too softly to be heard. Following Blaine towards the truck he watched as Blaine unlocked and opened the door. He sighed softly to himself as he watched Blaine’s shoulders slump and watched Blaine lean against the truck as if for support. Levi hated seeing Blaine so dejected and walked up to him, wrapping his arms around Blaine from behind and laying his head against Blaine’s broad back. “It’s going to be okay Blaine; you’re not alone in this.”

“I know,” Blaine sighed, turning around and wrapping his arms around Levi. “I just don’t want anyone else getting hurt because of me.”

“No one is going to get hurt Blaine, I promise you and I always keep my promises.”

“I just hope that’s one you can keep.”

“Don’t worry,” Levi said, smiling up into Blaine’s eyes before standing on tiptoes and pressing his lips against Blaine’s. He groaned softly as he felt Blaine return his kiss. Levi could almost taste the desperation that Blaine put into the kiss and wished that he could take the pain the Blaine had suffered away. Both Blaine and Levi were so lost in the kiss that neither of them noticed the figure watching and smiling at them from the window to the office.

Copyright © 2011 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Guest Vivii

Posted

Just read through the posted chapters; really enjoying the story. I love the puppy aspect. I always wanted to dog, but my parents didn't allow one in high school and I don't have the time or resources now to take care of one in college =(.

Link to comment
On 03/01/2011 02:12 PM, Vivii said:
Just read through the posted chapters; really enjoying the story. I love the puppy aspect. I always wanted to dog, but my parents didn't allow one in high school and I don't have the time or resources now to take care of one in college =(.
Happy to hear that you are enjoying the story! Dogs can be a blessing, my two keep me company and are always ready for a snuggle. Though they do have their "tear things apart" phase which mine seem to go in and out of. Maybe once you are out of college you'll be able to get one.
Link to comment

You like cliffhangers don't you. Grrrr.

 

Nice chapter though. it's good to see that Blaine has so many people who like him. That says a lot about his character. I think the quote 'you can judge a man by the company he keeps' is a good one.

 

Moving on to chapter 8 can't wait to see what comes next.

Link to comment
On 04/09/2011 09:55 PM, Nephylim said:
You like cliffhangers don't you. Grrrr.

 

Nice chapter though. it's good to see that Blaine has so many people who like him. That says a lot about his character. I think the quote 'you can judge a man by the company he keeps' is a good one.

 

Moving on to chapter 8 can't wait to see what comes next.

Would I leave my readers on a cliff?? LOL.. Yep, I would and do! I agree with you about the quote! Thanks for the review!
Link to comment

Wait - they've kissed - quite a bit, slept together - as in just sleep, showered together and all that entails, but Blaine doesn't have Levi's number yet?? :blink: Talk about being distracted :P

 

well this was as far as I got on the train today so the rest will have to wait for later BUT I wanted to say how much I enjoy the dialogue betweent he boys - Levi and Blaine - some of it seems mundane, but it is in those causal conversations that we get the feel for them both.

 

Two things - Phil didn't sound terribly shocked by what happened, were there other episodes of rage we missed? No - don't tell me, it's probably to be explained later - but I found his lack of reaction puzzling,

 

2) What does Blaine know about Christian that we don't? I mean what switch went off that turned him into pyscho-ex?

 

Maybe it's the prosecutor in me but I'd be leery about going to the police after punching Christian in the nose at the camp site. Not that it wasn't justified and Christian was not entirely blameless, but when he get's hauled into the police station, I could see him pointing to his face and saying, he did this to me and now he and that pyscho new BF of his are tormenting me with lies. Like I said, just my warped world view after 20 years in the 'business.'

Link to comment
On 06/08/2011 12:44 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Wait - they've kissed - quite a bit, slept together - as in just sleep, showered together and all that entails, but Blaine doesn't have Levi's number yet?? :blink: Talk about being distracted :P

 

well this was as far as I got on the train today so the rest will have to wait for later BUT I wanted to say how much I enjoy the dialogue betweent he boys - Levi and Blaine - some of it seems mundane, but it is in those causal conversations that we get the feel for them both.

 

Two things - Phil didn't sound terribly shocked by what happened, were there other episodes of rage we missed? No - don't tell me, it's probably to be explained later - but I found his lack of reaction puzzling,

 

2) What does Blaine know about Christian that we don't? I mean what switch went off that turned him into pyscho-ex?

 

Maybe it's the prosecutor in me but I'd be leery about going to the police after punching Christian in the nose at the camp site. Not that it wasn't justified and Christian was not entirely blameless, but when he get's hauled into the police station, I could see him pointing to his face and saying, he did this to me and now he and that pyscho new BF of his are tormenting me with lies. Like I said, just my warped world view after 20 years in the 'business.'

Thanks for the review Andy! Sorry to have taken so long to get to answering you! I can definitely see what you mean by Phil... if I ever do a revision of this story I may have to look into the more. As for Blaine... I don't think he even really knows... Thanks as always!
Link to comment

Is Christian in the office? Brave much. These guys seem to have each other's back, but is there something missing here? Gotta run and read the next chapter. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..