Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 1,423 Words
  • 1,198 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The People of the Forest - 2. Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Life among the People of the Forest

I awoke realizing I wore no clothes, only the circlet remained. I was alone in some kind of giant nest fashioned from twigs and leaves, supported by larger branches all entwined. The surface I lay upon was soft and warm. Above me was open to the sky, overhung by the boughs of great trees. My body was stiff and sore, but I was able to move without too much discomfort.

I made my way to the edge of the nest and looked over the side. I leapt back in terror, falling into the bottom of the nest. I saw that I was high up in the trees, the forest floor lost to view far below.

My heart was still pounding when he appeared, climbing down from above me. His movements in the tree were as assured and accustomed as if he walked upon the ground. These trees must have been his habitat. He dropped lightly into the nest and reached out to me, his face again full of concern. He began to touch my body, examining me again. He clucked and mumbled and seemed satisfied. He kissed me again on the forehead.

He knelt in front of me, put his hand on his chest and said, “Gar.” He placed his hand on my chest and looked at me with eyebrows raised in question. When I did not respond, he again touched his chest and said, “Gar.” His expression was one of friendliness and concern. I put my hand on my chest and said, “Simon.” He struggled to repeat my name. “Si, Sim-on, Si-mon.” I nodded to indicate that his pronunciation was fine. He smiled very sweetly, then sat down beside me, putting his arm around me. With his other hand he began to play with my genitals. I was terrified, confused, and comforted all at the same time. “Si-mon” he said with satisfaction. He began to kiss my face and shoulders like a lover, all the while massaging my hardened cock. As he nuzzled my neck, my breathing changed as his stimulation brought me to orgasm. He kissed along my body until he reached my cock. He engulfed it with his mouth just as I began to shoot. He greedily sucked down all my orgasm, squeezing my balls to get more.

I lay gasping in his arms. He took my face in both hands and kissed me passionately on the lips, his large tongue invading my mouth, still tasting of my orgasm. He cuddled me and stroked my arm, returning often to kiss me. I had lost all my terrors and fell asleep.

I awoke again, feeling the chill of evening and ravenous hunger. He, Gar, sat near me eating from a large leaf filled with various fruits. Gar smiled at me and touched my stomach while questioning with his eyes. “Yes, Gar, I am hungry.” He nodded his head as if to say, ‘he thought so” and began to feed me from his leaf. It was strangely more intimate than the sexual acts that had passed between us previously. The warmth of his body and satisfaction from the delicious food brought me great comfort. My injuries still ached, but more like a recollection than actual pain.

I gestured that I had my fill. “Thank you, Gar.” He kissed me. “I am confused about who you are and why you have cared for me. Do you understand me when I talk?”

He nodded, yes, then touched my mouth and his ears and my forehead and his forehead. It would be some time later that I understood him to mean that he both heard my words and also my thoughts or meaning through a kind of mind connection. Little wonder his kind use few words to communicate.

I had begun to shiver in the increasing cold. He placed his finger on my lips, telling me to be at ease, then enveloped me in his arms, pressing his hairy chest and heavy cock and balls against my back and settled in to sleep. I was warm in his embrace and enjoyed the feeling of the hardness along my back. Before long I was asleep again in a deep healing and comforting rest.

***

The sounds of birds close at hand woke me to a brilliant morning. I was again alone in the nest. As I began to say his name, Gar appeared again, climbing from below. He beamed a great smile and said ‘Si-mon”. He inspected my injuries again. I was surprised at how well I felt, how the wounds had largely healed. He touched my stomach, then leapt out of the nest. A short while later he returned with another leaf filled with food. He placed the leaf between us, but selected items for me to eat, handing them to me. Occasionally he drew my hand to his lips and kissed it. His touch was gentle and erotic, I grew hard. He laughed as he noticed, bending down to kiss my cock head. His own large organ grew to hardness. I returned his salute. He laughed again with pleasure. He picked a piece of fruit and crushed it in his hand, rubbing on both our organs. He again bent over and took my cock into his mouth, sucking greedily. It felt heavenly and just as I was about to cum, he drew off of me. The still cool morning air suddenly on my moist skin was nearly as stimulating as had been his mouth. He smiled at me. I eagerly leant over his cock, initially taking only the large head into my mouth which it filled completely. His organ became wetter in my mouth, much like the pre-cum I had experienced with my former lover, only in greater volume. Gar pressed his organ into my mouth, my throat opening easily to accept it. I found that I could even breathe around his cock in my throat, allowing me take it deeper and deeper into my throat. He thrust a few times in my throat and began to orgasm. He howled his delight. I could feel his cock head pulse with each spurt as it shot into my stomach. He slowly pulled out of my throat, letting the head linger in my mouth. The taste of him was exquisite. He pulled me up to kiss me, exploring my mouth with his tongue. He then cradled me in his arms, lifting me up to take my cock, now aching with desire, into his mouth. He swallowed my cock, then plunged it into and out of his mouth by lifting me bodily. I orgasmed moments later, blasting as I had never cum before. I was amazed at his strength. He kissed me again, sharing my orgasm. I was giddy from the sensations and from the delight of being in his arms.

He gently put me down, then leapt up to an overhead branch. He sat on the branch, then reached down for me. I stretched up to take his hand, but it was beyond my reach. I could see the great distance below me and was frightened. He clucked at me and extended his hand. Did he want me to jump? I would likely fall to my death. He waited expectantly. I looked down again, then looked up at his smiling face. He showed no anxiety. From somewhere deep inside, a carefree feeling rose up, and I impulsively leapt toward him. I waited for the sensation of falling. Instead, I felt his powerful hand close around by wrist, as my hand caught to his wrist. He lifted me easily to the branch beside him. He appraised me with his eyes, nodding with acceptance. He kissed me, then leapt to a higher branch.

My one act of bravery, or foolhardiness, left me no choice but to follow Gar. I suddenly craved the security of the nest. I leapt and was caught again. He scrambled up some branches, I followed. On the way to the very crown of the huge old tree, I slipped only once, and Gar caught me. He rewarded me with kisses of affection at every step. Beautiful orange-colored fruit waited, fully ripe, abundant at the tree top. Gar plucked one and handed it to me. I plucked one and handed it to him. He sidled next to me on the branch and presented the fruit for me to eat. I did the same for him. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me tight, and began to croon softly in my ear.

End of Chapter 2
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..