Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 5,436 Words
  • 1,149 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The People of the Forest - 3. Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - One

And so it went for ten days. Gar took me further into the forest, showing me scenes of delight I had never imagined. We swam in still pools, stood under high water falls, napped on rich beds of moss. He gave me every indication that he was charmed by me. I was certainly charmed by him. My injuries were soon forgotten. I grew stronger, nearly able to keep up with Gar as he gamboled through the trees and forest floor, though I suspect he slowed his pace for my sake.

At times, he would grow quiet and look into the distance. I sometimes thought I heard a voice. I never saw anyone other than Gar and the birds and animals of the forest. I guessed that since talk had always been how I had communicated, I expected to hear voices. Though Gar and I were in constant communication, it was only I who spoke. He often gestured for me to be silent. At those times, a bird or squirrel would alight on Gar’s broad shoulder or outstretched hand. They showed no fear of him, but would flutter and dash away when they became aware of my presence. I admired his connection to his environment.

One evening, after we had eaten, the forest was alive with bird song. It was strange to hear them after dark. A little later, a bright silver light came through the boughs. Gar dashed up the tree waiting just barely in sight. I clambered after him, less sure of myself in the half light. Up he went to what I came to know was his favorite place at the very peak. A branch had been broken away by lightening, opening the view across the top of the forest to mountains beyond. Just as I climbed up beside him, the moon, full and glorious, emerged from behind a cloud. The spectacle of the night was breathtaking.

Gar reached out for me and drew me to his side. He took my hand in his, then pressed my hand to his chest and said, “Gar”. He pressed my hand to my chest and said, “Si-mon.” He looked in my eyes expectantly. I understood him completely.

“Yes, Gar loves Simon. And I, Simon love Gar.” He smiled at me and kissed me over and over. He lifted me so I was sitting astride his legs, facing him. He took both our cocks and began to stroke them together, still kissing me. The sounds, the light, his touch were exquisite. My body began to tremble with my coming orgasm. He pulled me toward him and held me tight to his chest, motionless. The slightest touch would have me over the brink, but he held us together in total stillness for a long minute until my urgency passed, and my heart slowed. He set me back on the branch. I had forgotten that we were perched hundreds of the feet off the ground on a tree limb, only balance and habit keeping us from falling. I had changed much. Gar sped down the tree. I followed as fast as I dare.

He waited for me, sitting cross legged on the floor of the nest. I sat in front of him mirroring his pose. He reached out, grabbing my feet and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed me. His face assumed a serious expression. He reached between my legs with his left hand, draping my cock across my thigh and grasped my balls. His nod indicated that I should do the same to him. My cock began to harden as I held his heavy balls. Gar smiled at me, kissed his hand then applied the kiss to my cock. I understood that this was not the time for sex. Why then this intimacy? Gar began my touching my chest than touched his own.

“Yes, Gar loves Simon.” I spoke for him. He nodded. His face expressed curiosity. It was for me to understand his question. I tried to listen to his mind.

“Who is Simon?” He nodded. “Ah, it is time for us to know each other, where we come from. I understand.” I paused to collect my thoughts, wondering how to explain myself and my life before knowing Gar.

“Among my people, the people of the City of Walls, I am called Simon Courtley. I am the third son of Garfle Courtley and Rosein.” Gar reached out with his right hand and touched the gold circlet around my neck. “This ring signifies that my family is of the same blood as the king and that we are dedicated to his service. My father is a distant cousin of the king. He serves the king, as do I and my brothers, in mercantile matters. My father is a good man, not an important one. My mother died when I was young.” Gar gently touched my chest. “Yes, I do still feel her absence in my life. My father travels often and for long periods on journeys to other cities and lands to secure goods needed in our city. I spent most of my childhood in the care of my grandmother, Rosarch. My brothers are older and did not require her care. I was always her favorite, but when I grew to be taller than my tall family – among our people I am very tall, though I feel small next to you.” Gar smiled and patted my head. “When I grew to be tall, my grandmother was pleased, saying that I ‘had a touch of the People of the Forest’ as my people do. She was more pleased yet again when I introduced my mate. To love one of the same sex is a stronger sign of the People of the Forest.” Gar looked worried and tugged on my balls. I understood at last why we held each other’s balls, it was a gesture of trust and commitment to honesty, and a great treat – for later.

“I will tell you about Devon in time.” Gar looked modestly chastised and squeezed my balls again in playful warning. “Because of my family connection, I attended the royal school which prepared me for my profession. I had the good fortune to be the same age as Prince Cambion, the king’s second son. We were great friends throughout school, despite the difference in our stations.” Gar’s hand closed tighter on my balls. “No, no we were only friends. I would gladly give my life for Cambion, but out of loyalty to the king, his father and to him as my friend.” The grip loosened into a gentle massage. Gar smiled at me again. “I think because of my friendship to Cambion and my hard work at school, I was included in training for diplomacy. On completion of the schooling, I was placed in a minor position under my father’s mercantile order, though I was also seconded to the diplomats.”

“It was there that I met Devon.” The grip tightened slightly. Gar touched my chest in a question. “Yes, I loved Devon. We had great fun together.” Again the grip. “Yes we had lots of sex. We were like boys in our loving, like finding a wonderful new toy to share. We shared a home in time and loved often.” Gar again touched my chest and shook his head sadly. “Yes, it came apart. About half a year ago, Devon told me that I was too serious for him, that he no longer found the fun in our being together. I suppose he was right. I came to crave a man’s relationship, not a boy’s. I did not know what that meant until you.” Gar leaned forward to kiss me. “After Devon left me, I sought out a chance to be away from the city and away from him. My eldest brother was to lead a mercantile mission to the City by the Salt Sea. I asked to accompany him.”

“This served the king in another way. I was charged with the diplomatic task to ascertain whether the ruler of the City by the Salt Sea sought peace or whether he was attracted by the power of the lord of the Deep Valley. Word comes from many lands that the lord of the Deep Valley seeks to make war and seize the lands and riches of others.”

“You see, our city has been at peace for as long as can be remembered. We have lost all warlike thoughts and ways. Our people are small and thin partly through our quiet lifestyle, but also due to scarcity of food. That is why my family’s role in trading is important. Legends do tell of those great men of war and greater men of nature that once lived among us, who protected the king. We call them the People of the Forest. Most among us no longer believed that the People of the Forest were anything but a myth, a story of imagined glory. How wrong we have been. How little we know of your people.”

“I was returning from the mission when you found me. We had only minor tributes from the ruler with us. I believe this angered the robbers who then acted with such horrible violence. And then you saved me, healed me, loved me.” Gar touched his chest then my lips and looked into my eyes. I came to another understanding from his gesture. “It is said that when you save a life, you become part of that life and responsible for protecting it. I hope to be worthy of that honor.”

“Now what of you? Tell me about you.” I demanded of Gar, squeezing his balls.

He looked a little puzzled at first, then began to gesture. His free hand swept around his head and came to rest on his chest. I spoke as I understood him. “You are of this place, the forest and nature.” He nodded. He touched some fruit he had at his side which was used for food and healing. “You know of the gifts of nature. You care for others.” He nodded. He stroked my cock and his cock together, smiling wryly. “Yes, you are a magnificent and beautiful lover.” He winked at me, laughing.

“Have you loved another?” I asked giving him a firm tug.

His face saddened. I eased my grasp. “Kel” was his reply.

“Has he died?” I asked fearing that I brought back dark memories.

Gar shook his head and gestured into the distance.

“He lives in the forest.” He nodded. “He does not love you?” He nodded. “Oh my beautiful lover, I cannot imagine anyone not loving you. I am sorry for your pain, but I admit I’m glad you were free to save me.” Gar smiled and kissed me.

“Did you have sex?” Gar avoided my eye. I pulled sharply on his balls. He nodded with a half smile and made a gesture of many fingers. “So you had sex many times, but he did not love you.” Gar nodded again. “Is he with another?” Gar nodded sadly, but then brightened. He touched his chest then mine and smiled broadly. “Yes, Gar loves Simon, and Simon loves Gar.”

“Gar, how came you to find me that day?”

Gar pantomimed looking around then gestured at his medicinal supplies. “Oh, you were searching for some healing plants?” He nodded. He cupped his ear. “You heard the noise of the attackers.” He nodded again, but turned away sadly. “You heard too late, after we had been attacked, after my fellow travelers had been killed.” He nodded. “I tried to defend us, but have no skill or strength. I was knocked down and beaten and lay there until you found me. I am deeply sorry I could not help my people.” Gar’s face shared my sadness.

Gar touched the circlet around my neck again. “King.”

“Yes, Gar, now that I am well, I must return to serve my king and complete my mission and tell the families of their loss. But how can I leave you? I love you Gar. My life depends upon your love.”

Gar encircled me with his arms and drew me close. He took my hand in his and touched each of our chests and said “one.”

***

After a time of gentle hugging, Gar reached for some pieces of fruit crushing them in his hands. He hugged me and while he kissed me applied the sticky mixture to my cock. I was hard in an instant. Gar then turned away from me and presented his ass. He sensed my hesitation, all our sexual exchanges before had been with hands and mouths. He reached back and took my swollen cock and pressed it into his ass, pushing back against me to take more. The feeling overwhelmed me. I began to fuck slowly, long and deep. Gar writhed with pleasure, his ass clutching at my cock. I tried to hold back, but the sensations overtook me, and began to pump faster and faster. Too soon I felt my orgasm approach. Gar reached back and pulled me into him at the moment I released. I clutched at this hips, driving myself fully into him, hearing his growl of satisfaction echo my own. I came and came and came, until exhausted, I collapsed onto his broad back. He lowered himself to the nest floor, carrying me. He lay still, seeming to enjoy the continued pulses of my cock as much as I did. My cock began to soften. I gathered enough strength to pull out of him and roll onto my back.

“Oh Gar, I do love you.”

Gar turned over and took my hand, repeating his gestures of love, the touching of our joined hands on our chests. Many kisses followed. I was amazed that I began to recover from the absolute exhaustion of our first loving, yet my cock was hard again. Gar rolled me onto my side and began to apply the mashed fruit into my ass. I tensed at first, but a warm, relaxed feeling radiated from my ass. Gar applied more to his cock, then pressed against my back. I remembered how easily I had taken this huge cock into my throat and the wonderful feelings it had given me. I pushed back against him desiring his cock deep inside me. At first his cock head was too large to penetrate the opening of my ass. I began to panic, desperate for his cock, fearful of its size. The easing sensation I experienced when I first sucked him into my throat came again, but to my ass. He began to slowly enter me. It was most like the time I leapt to his outstretched hand, trusting him again for my safety. I could tell his desire was great, I could feel the beat of his heart in his engorged cock. My body opened up to him, accepting more and more of his cock into me. I could feel every contour of his cock as my ass strained to accommodate him. Deeper and deeper he pushed until I could feel where his cock flaired to it thickest as it joined his body. His warm, furry balls nestled against me. He was still and held me to his chest. My body trembled with anticipation. I now contained all of his cock. He kissed my neck. I was nearly mad with desire.

“Please fuck me Gar. I want you to fuck me” I pleaded.

He kissed me again, then pressed deeper. My ass clutched at his cock. He pulled back a little and pressed in deep again. I needed him to fuck. In a slow measured way, he began to move in my ass, each time pulling a little further out but pushing fully in again. I could feel the ridge of his cock head as it rode along my spine. I realized I would only be able to bear a few minutes of this extraordinary sensation.

“Faster, Gar, fuck me faster.”

He complied with my request, but with continued gentleness. He pulled nearly all the way out then pushed fully into me, grabbing my hips to pull me toward him. I heard his breath catch. We were locked in absolute tension, his cock deep in me, my own cock fully distended. I felt his orgasm begin in his gut pressed hard against my ass. The muscles of his cock worked to shoot his cum out. I felt them working along my stretched ass. The first spurt of cum filled me with heat. The next forced its way deeper into my guts followed by spurt after spurt. Gar gripped me against him driving deeper until at last he was spent. The tension of his body released, my body was still at the edge. Gar reached around, cupping my cock head in his large hand. He stroked the head with his thumb bringing my release. He captured my cum in his hand, missing only the first few powerful blasts. I strained to see him lapping it from his hand, his face full of contentment.

My ass still clutched on his cock, I could not bear for him to withdraw so much I craved this closeness. He snuggled against my back, wrapping me in his arms, kissed me and we fell asleep.

***

At some point in the night I awoke. I could feel Gar’s heart beating against my back. Slowly I became aware of my own heartbeat. Our hearts beat as one. I felt more profoundly connected than ever. I dozed again in his arms.

***

Morning light illuminated the leaves above us. Gar still held me in his arms. His somewhat softened cock was still in my ass. I could feel him stir.

“Gar love Si-mon”

He spoke, yet his words were a whisper to the meaning I understood in my head and felt in my heart. Then I felt it in my ass. His cock swelled inside me. I craved him again and felt the confidence of having been stretched the night before. Gar felt my eagerness and began to fuck me again. He was freer this time, taking his own pleasure as he gave it to me. My cock responded and was hard, craving orgasm. Gar fucked faster and faster until he finally released in me again. My cock spontaneously released, spewing across the nest. Gar laughed and hugged me. He withdrew his cock, his cum drained from my ass. We held each other and kissed and kissed.

My stomach rumbled. A lot had gone on in that region. Gar leapt out of the nest, singing softly. I lay in the afterglow. He returned with our breakfast in minutes. He fed me again. This time, I fed him in return. After eating, he led me to the pool in the stream. He carried me in and washed me. I washed him. We lay drying in the sun on the bed of moss. He toyed with the circlet around my neck. “King” he said.

Gar stood and took my hands and drew me to standing. We walked to a place we had not visited before, a grove of high trees. Gar made a soft noise, deep in his throat, then stood waiting, holding my hand. From the far end of the grove, one of Gar’s kind, though older, approached us. Other than Gar, this was the first of the People of the Forest I had seen. Streaks of silver showed in his hair. He walked up to Gar and embraced him, kissing him on the cheek. Then the older man turned to me and embraced me and kissed my cheek, as well. Suddenly, I could hear his meaning, as I had come to hear Gar’s. The older man took our joined hands in his own. He looked into each of our eyes, searching for something. He nodded and smiled and said, “One.”

I could sense his approval, that Gar had led me on a path with him. I had eagerly followed. Now we were joined, Gar and I. Our hearts beat as one, our fates and joys forever locked. I was overwhelmed with happiness. The older man released our hands and placing a hand on our shoulders drew us to face each other. Gar’s face expressed a question.

“Yes, Gar, this is what I want, too.” I leaned into to him and kissed him. He reached out and held me, returning my kiss.

Suddenly the grove was full of People of the Forest, all men, but of all possible ages from early adult to very old men. They were all large, powerful men, very similar in appearance to Gar, yet each an individual. One by one they came up to us and embraced Gar and me individually, then as a couple. Many touched the circlet at my neck and nodded knowingly.

One particularly fine man embraced Gar with evident familiarity. Gar turned toward me saying only “Kel.” This was the one who did not return Gar’s love. Kel reached out to another of the People of the Forest and drew him to his side and kissed him. “One” he said. Kel was joined to another. Gar smiled a little sadly, but embraced Kel’s other warmly.

Gar guided me to the center of the grove where we all sat. The younger People of the Forest disappeared into the forest, returning with a spontaneous feast. As we sat in a great circle, I began to hear their words in my mind. On occasion, I would hear someone, then know which of the crowd had thought it. He would smile at me across the circle. Gar turned toward me, wrapping his arm around me. I knew that he was assuring me that I had become one of them. Joy expanded in my heart. The crowd shouted their pleasure in response. I was alive like never before. Gar kissed me yet again.

We feasted and communed until evening. Gar rose and sent his thanks to the gathering. One by one they approached us again, giving Gar and me their gesture of parting. They enclosed me with their right arm and gently clasped my balls with their left hand. Some kissed my cheek, but all tugged my balls. Gar showed me to respond in kind. I began to become aroused. This was responded to with chuckles of delight and mental best wishes to Gar for a satisfying night. I blushed and was embraced all the more.

Gar and I returned to the nest to make love through the night. Our sharing had a depth and connection I had never experienced before. His passion was mine, his need was mine, his pleasure was mine. I lay awake in his arms to watch the coming of dawn, complete in every way. He slept heavily next to me. I sensed that while I was awake, he would trust me to protect him. I understood he had slept little since he had found me, to protect me. Now I could do so for him.

Again, I thought I heard voices. I stood in the nest and looked around. There among the tree tops I first sensed then saw them, the People of the Forest. Had they always been there, but beyond my senses? Some returned my look with a knowing smile. A few approached through the trees, bringing food. I now understood how Gar had provided for me so quickly. These, my new friends, handed the food to me in gesture of tribute. These were Gar’s people and they loved him and consequently loved me. I opened my mouth to offer thanks, but they gestured for me to be silent, pointing to Gar asleep in the nest. One gestured that I should return to Gar and embrace him. Another clearly suggested that I fuck Gar.

I nodded my thanks and lay beside Gar, offering my hardness to him. He pushed against me still in sleep. I applied the remainder of his fruit mixture to his ass and entered him gently. His ass clutched at my cock, drawing it in. Once deep inside him, I embraced him. His body expressed such peace, I was content to drowse.

I awoke to find Gar sitting astride my body, my cock still hard in his ass. He was casually eating the food his friends had brought, carelessly dripping juice onto his cock as it lay upon my stomach and chest. “Si-mon” he said enthusiastically when he saw I was awake. He sunk down further on my cock, his face showing his desire. He leant forward to kiss me, his cock sliding in the juicy mess on my chest. He began to rock forward and back, fucking on my cock and rubbing his cock on my body. In my excitement, I arched my back to penetrate him further, he rocked faster.

“Come on Gar, cum on me” I shouted at him. His motions continued, his climax approaching.

Gar reached out to lift my head, his cock thrusting within inches of my face. “Take” he commanded. I saw his cock head swell so opened mouth in time to receive his first powerful blast of cum. The second spurt shot further, covering my face. I was able to catch the next several spurts on my tongue and swallowed it all. Gar leaned forward and cleaned my face with his tongue.

He sat back on my aching cock, taking it deep into his ass. He looked at me with a kind of fierce passion and ordered, “cum.” And I did. All the accumulated desire and need of our lovemaking focused and shot out of my cock, filling Gar with my love. His cock drooled out cum onto my chest with my every shot. He lay down on me, rubbing his hairy chest on mine, mixing together his cum and the fruit juice, growling with pleasure. I came a few more spurts in his ass. We lay together, nearly glued together by the result of our love making.

***

Gar crooned in my ear. I ran my hands along his powerful back, squeezing his ass cheeks. His ass still clutched my cock. I thought about the contrast to my life before Gar had rescued me. I knew I would have to return to my responsibilities. Still, here with my lover, with nature providing all we needed, it was hard to face returning.

Gar kissed me and held me tight. I could tell that he had understood my thoughts. Gar made an elaborate effort to separate himself from me, both my cock from his ass and the sticky mess between our chests. I looked up at him and felt my love for him surge. He reached down to help me up. He hugged me again then led me down the tree to our favorite bathing pool.

When we arrived there were several other People of the Forest in or around the pool. They greeted Gar and me with knowing smiles, recognizing the signs of our enthusiastic loving. Gar and I washed each other, teasing and touching in the cool water, comfortable with each other, even in the presences of the other People of the Forest. We lay in a sunny spot to dry, Gar leaning against a tree and holding me to his chest. He ran his hand across my chest, teasing a nipple, then tugging gently on my chest hair. Tugging on my chest hair? I had never grown any chest hair. I did have a strong beard, now several weeks unshaved, it had come in full, but my chest had always been bare, typical of my people. With Gar, I had lived without mirrors, and while we wore no clothes, I had paid little attention to my body, beyond the pleasures I had exchanged with Gar. But now, as I looked down at my own chest, I saw hair growing from the center and over my chest muscles. And I had chest muscles. The weeks of chasing Gar through the forest had resulted in a remarkable development of my muscles. I had always been extremely thin.

I looked up at Gar. He smiled at me, understanding my discovery. He reached between my legs and tugged at my balls, then took my hand and placed it on his. He said, “more” which I took to mean that we exchanged ‘more’ than pleasure as we made love. I received some of the power of the People of the Forest from Gar and it showed through my body. My cock grew hard from the excitement of my increased masculinity. Gar idly stroked me and played with my balls. I stretched to kiss his lips. He readily complied.

***

Gar touched the circlet at my throat again saying ‘king.’ I took this to mean that he understood that I needed to return to my people. He picked up two small, flat stones, one light, one dark. He held the stones flat surfaces together. Cleverly, he moved the stones in an arc over his head, sliding the dark stone across the light stone, increasingly revealing the light stone. He looked into my face to see if I understood.

“The moon?”

He nodded.

“I am to return to my people when the moon returns to full?”

He nodded his head. He touched my chest, then his own.

“You will go with me?”

“Gar love Si-mon.”

“My life is very different than yours.”

“Si-mon life is Gar.”

I smiled, at last understanding. “And Gar’s life is mine.” We embraced and kissed.

The moon had been full two nights before. I still had nearly a month to live in Gar’s love in his forest among the People of the Forest. I did not want to leave this idyllic life, yet my duty called. I would respond, but now had Gar to accompany me.

***

We spent our days roaming the forest, swimming and delighting in each other. We paused often to make love whether in a mossy clearing or high in a tree. Gar needed to make some repairs to our nest after some particularly rigorous fucking. It was all such fun. As the days went by, Gar and I fit together more easily as we loved. He continued to touch me to bring to my attention how my body continued to change, gaining muscle and more hair. He would tug at my beard, his own face completely smooth. I would have shaved it off, to be more like him, but I lacked a razor.

We also saw more and more of the other People of the Forest. We would share meals with them. I grew more aware of their silent speech, more capable of understanding these people. They welcomed me in all things and communicated their happiness that Gar and I were together. They were beyond friends to us, among the People of the Forest, all are family.

***

A few days before the full moon, Gar was chasing me up a large tree. I had become very adept at climbing, following Gar’s example. I had just leapt onto a branch high up in the tree and looked down to see how close Gar was, when I heard a terrifying crack. Gar was below me on a branch that was breaking from the tree. My heart stopped.

There was a large ‘smack’ as my hand caught his wrist. Faster than thought, I had reached down and caught Gar. He dangled from my grip. I saw his face, a mixture of fear and love. With all my strength I strained with my legs and pulled Gar up to the branch I stood on. He caught the branch and pulled himself up to standing. He embraced me, saying over and over, “Si-mon, Si-mon.” Gar touched my chest then his lips and looked into my eyes.

Gar had made that gesture before and my thought echoed that time. “It is said that when you save a life, you become part of that life and responsible for protecting it.” I had never known Gar to misjudge a leap or the strength of a branch. I’ll never know whether Gar was truly in danger, whether he could have saved himself, but he held me with all his might.

“One” he whispered.

“Yes, Gar, we are now truly one.”

We returned to the nest and made love with an even greater intensity. Time seemed to stand still and our passion knew no bounds. Sometime in the night, exhaustion crept in and we slept, wrapped in each other’s arms, the only sound our hearts beating in unison.

End of Chapter 3
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..