Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 784 Words
  • 1,680 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The People of the Forest - 1. Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Back from the dead

I had thought they were only a legend. The eldest of the Elders told tales of a people our people called upon in times of need. They were said to be close to the Earth, to hold the Earth’s secrets of healing and nature. They were said to be of great stature and strength while being by nature peace-loving, were capable of making terrifying war. They had a connection to the king who could call upon them on behalf of our people. They were his special protectors and upon the king’s death, would take him to the sacred burial ground. Our king was of great age, few remembered the passing of his father, though some maintained that upon the death of the old king, a great howl rose up from beyond the city’s walls and the king’s body was taken away.

There was a saying among our people that anyone who was markedly tall, strong, hairy or attuned to nature, that they ‘had a touch of the People of the Forest.’ The legends also said that the People of the Forest had only relationships with their own sex, though these were deep, loving, cherishing loves. How they procreated was unknown. Those couples among us that were of the same sex were said to have ‘a forest love.’

All those tales of the People of the Forest came back to me as I lie broken and beaten along side the road and seeing him approach. I feared he came to finish the job the robbers had begun, killing all my fellow travelers with wanton brutality. It was only when they discovered the circlet around my neck that they fled. The narrow band of gold I wore was a mark of the king’s house that even these barbarians respected. While I was not dead, I was incapable of moving so severely had they beaten me.

And then he appeared. He came silently from the trees. He was completely naked, head and shoulders taller than the tallest of my people. His broad, powerful chest was covered with light brown hair that trailed down to meet his genitals. These swung heavily between his legs. His arms and legs were corded with muscle. Despite his overpowering masculinity, his face showed no trace of beard. I watched as he touched and examined the bodies of the others. His touch was gentle, respectful. Then he came to me. His eyes were of changing hue, from golden to green. They mirrored his expression of concern. He not so much spoke, but mumbled and grunted as he began to examine my body.

He touched me all over, feeling for my injuries. I cried out with pain when his hands probed. He began to remove my clothing. As he opened my shirt, he paused. He reached out and touched the golden circlet around my throat. His eyes widened. Then with some seeming effort he spoke one word, ‘king.’ He leaned forward and kissed me gently on the forehead, then rose and dashed into the forest.

I did not know whether to be relieved to still be alive or in fear of being abandoned. I did not have long to wait, for he returned a few minutes later, carrying a large leaf containing many small objects. I watched as he carefully placed various flowers, leaves and roots in an orderly way upon the ground. He ground some together with his hands into a paste and applied these to my wounds. I cringed at the stinging sensations they made as they were applied. He then knelt near my head. He took his large fallus into his hands and began to stroke himself. He became hard very quickly and continued stroking himself. I could tell by the expression on his face that he was approaching climax. This behavior was strangest of all. He then took my head gently in one hand and pressed the head of his penis against my lips and gently opened them. His orgasm came with great spurts into my mouth, some deep into my throat. I swallowed reflexively.

He again spoke one syllable, ‘suck.’ Out of fear I began to suck on the cock head at my lips, sucking the head into my mouth. His orgasm continued, but with less force, filling my mouth again until I needed to swallow. His face was a mixture of the concern he had shown before and small satisfaction of orgasm.

Suddenly relief came. The pain that had immobilized me was gone. He must have seen the change in my face. He smiled. He lowered my head to the ground, withdrawing his cock from my mouth and again kissed my forehead. My eyes went dark.

End of Chapter 1
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This intro (chapter 1) grabbed my interest from the word go – “I had thought they were only a legend...” I also appreciate the voice, presenting an atmosphere of other-worldliness, and in a rhythmic cadence that reminds me of the old man on the farm, when us cousins would sit around the fire during the December school holidays, listening to fireside stories. The voice is soothing on my inner ear and a pleasure to read, i.e.: “They were said to be close to the Earth, to hold the Earth’s secrets of healing and nature. They were said to be of great stature and strength while being by nature peace-loving, were capable of making terrifying war.”

 

I realize that this is but some kind of introduction, but I’m already hooked.

 

And then he appeared. He came silently from the trees. He was completely naked, head and shoulders taller than the tallest of my people. His broad, powerful chest was covered with light brown hair that trailed down to meet his genitals.

Interesting way of introducing a rather mysterious kind of people, especially a people about who no one knows exactly how they procreate; but if he has healing powers in his semen, than I guess there could be some alternative ways of procreating too?...Anything goes with Fantasy Stories heh heh.

 

He’s definitely not a barbarian or sex-crazed maniac, ‘cause “His face was a mixture of the concern he had shown before and small satisfaction of orgasm.”

 

I think I’m going to enjoy this fantasy tale...

Link to comment

Oh my goodness...that was quite the beginning of what is sure to be quite the fantasy!!! I wait patiently (ok...maybe NOT so patiently) for the next chapter!!!

Link to comment

You definitely caught my attention with this beginning! I look forward to reading more. Just watch using any favorite words; you used "great" three times in the first paragraph. :)

Link to comment
On 08/10/2014 07:32 AM, Rano said:
This intro (chapter 1) grabbed my interest from the word go – “I had thought they were only a legend...” I also appreciate the voice, presenting an atmosphere of other-worldliness, and in a rhythmic cadence that reminds me of the old man on the farm, when us cousins would sit around the fire during the December school holidays, listening to fireside stories. The voice is soothing on my inner ear and a pleasure to read, i.e.: “They were said to be close to the Earth, to hold the Earth’s secrets of healing and nature. They were said to be of great stature and strength while being by nature peace-loving, were capable of making terrifying war.”

 

I realize that this is but some kind of introduction, but I’m already hooked.

 

And then he appeared. He came silently from the trees. He was completely naked, head and shoulders taller than the tallest of my people. His broad, powerful chest was covered with light brown hair that trailed down to meet his genitals.

Interesting way of introducing a rather mysterious kind of people, especially a people about who no one knows exactly how they procreate; but if he has healing powers in his semen, than I guess there could be some alternative ways of procreating too?...Anything goes with Fantasy Stories heh heh.

 

He’s definitely not a barbarian or sex-crazed maniac, ‘cause “His face was a mixture of the concern he had shown before and small satisfaction of orgasm.”

 

I think I’m going to enjoy this fantasy tale...

I appreciate this detailed review. I particulary appreciate the reference to words and phrases I have carefully chosen.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..