Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 12,877 Words
  • 2,067 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Baby + Teach - 1. Baby + Teach

Baby wants to have sex.

Baby wants to have really good sex, to find someone to take him apart and show him what he likes. Only Baby has a problem.

He's a virgin.

Baby is a virgin and all the guys his age are either fumbling with inexperience – no thanks – or dickheads playing at being straight whenever they’re not actively fucking – ewww. The internet is full of creeps, and Baby doesn't want to just be fucked and have his own pleasure ignored.

The gang at the pub are sweet, but they ruffle his hair and turn him down. Because he's Baby. He's too young for them.

Otter and Bear give him a peck on the cheek and buy him drinks he shouldn't have and tell him to find someone from his own decade.

Jock laughs.

Goth gives him a web address for a site with toys to use on himself and tells him to come back in a few years.

Twink kisses his forehead and tells him they're not compatible.

Hunk gives him an hour's lecture on safe sex and the dangers of anonymous hook ups.

And they all make sure Baby gets in a pre-booked taxi alone at the end of the night.

Baby loves his friends, but he wishes they treated him like a fucking grown up instead of a teenager; even though he technically is a teenager.

*

The next week, Baby gets into a club whilst hanging on Otter's arm and goes on the prowl. After an hour, several thirty-something guys have laughingly turned him down and told him he's not finished cooking.

Baby runs away from the one dude who corners him in the bathrooms and says he'll be happy to relieve Baby of his V-card if he’ll just drop his pants right now.

Baby returns to his friends and steals Goth's beer.


 

"And what's wrong with guys your own age?"

Baby isn't even going to dignify that with an answer. They've been through this before.

"Everyone's first time is kind of awkward. It's normal. It's fine."

"I don't want awkward. I want amazing." Baby retorts. He knows he sounds petulant, but he's past caring.

"You could do the usual thing," Otter says, "and get a boyfriend."

Baby wrinkles his nose; gods no. He's busy with school and he lives with his parents, and who's got time for a boyfriend?

Baby isn't stupid enough to think he's ready for a sex club or a kink party, and none of them will let him attend at his age without a partner already in the scene anyway. He tries contacting a few professionals, but they all take one look at his ID and send him away.

It's hopeless.

*

It's another Friday night at the pub, and Baby is tired from school, and Bear and Otter have brought a friend with them. And that's how Baby meets Teach.

Teach is whip smart and funny in a really dry way and he knows everything.

Teach knows so much LGBTQ+ history that part of Baby wants to get his school books out and make notes. But he's not going to because he's not a nerd. Teach reads books, and builds Lego, and knows how to sharpen a hatchet. And yet, Baby and Teach both watch the same anime, both love Austen but hate Brontë, both dislike coffee with a passion.

Baby loves to listen to him talk. Teach has probably got two decades on him and his voice is rich and deep, he talks expressively with his big hands and nimble fingers, his eyes crinkle when he laughs. And what a laugh. It booms and echoes in Baby's chest. He wonders what that voice will be like moaning.

They have another drink. Twink declares it's time to go clubbing. Hunk says he'll go too. Goth complains about pop music but agrees to join them. He offers a hand to Baby; an unspoken promise to vouch for him in a place where he is not allowed to be.

"No thanks."

"Alright then. Be good."

Teach arches a thick eyebrow at him as the others pay their tabs and gather their jackets.

"You're not going?” asks Teach. “Pretty young thing like you?"

"I don't like dancing," Baby says, flushing at being called 'pretty' in that voice.

Teach's eyes go hard.

"That's the last time you get to lie to me."

Baby bites his lip, hands white knuckled in his lap.

"Dancing is less interesting than talking to you." Baby says instead. He doesn't break eye contact. He likes Teach's eyes on him.

"Better."

They wish their friends goodbye, and then it’s just the two of them at the table.

"They tell me things about you Baby."

Baby bites his lip: the inevitable rejection. Maybe he should have gone clubbing, lost himself in the noise and bodies and sweat.

"But why don't you tell me yourself?"

"What?"

"Tell me what you want." Teach's voice is so deep, level, certain. Baby admires his confidence; he wants to have that too.

"I want to have sex. Good sex."

"OK."

Baby stalls, mind blank. OK? What kind of OK? OK, like yes? OK, like this is an achievable goal? OK, like 'carry on'?

"Breathe, Baby."

Oh gods, he cannot lose his cool in front of Teach, not now. Get it together.

"So, what sort of sex do you like?"

Baby shrugs.

"I don't know."

Teach's frown deepens.

"That's not an answer."

Considering he's never had sex, Baby thinks this is a perfectly acceptable answer, but he wants to try and please the man in front of him. He wants to do well enough to get Teach to touch him. Baby swallows his nerves.

"Anal."

"Tsk."

Teach takes a box of matches from his pocket and shakes them. Maybe a third full. He pulls one out, lights it, waits for the sulphur flare to subside, then flicks it out and drops it on the table. Baby stares.

"I'm going to light one of these for every stupid, immature, non-answer you give me, Baby. When I get to the end of the box, I'm going home."

Baby shivers.

"Do we understand each other, Baby?"

Baby nods, trying to feel brave when he opens his mouth.

"I like it when you call me that."

Teach's smile is warm.

"See, there you go. Quick learner." The man sips his drink; dark ale, hoppy and rich. "What do you fantasise about?"

"Kissing."

It's too quick an answer. Teach lights a match, flicks it out, and Baby feels the sting of disappointment like he was burned.

"Be more specific, Baby."

Baby has to work his throat a few times before he can speak again.

"Kissing- being kissed. Being... kissed because I'm not allowed to do anything else, just that. Being overwhelmed." Is it hot in the pub? Baby tries to breathe normally. "The noises. Wet. Breathing. Moaning. Umm..."

"Good, Baby. That's nice." The match box sits untouched; he must have done well. "Tell me how you touch yourself."

Baby makes a standard motion with hand and wrist and winces when Teach lights another match.

Shit. That was stupid. It's hard to talk about sex out loud. And it's not like he gets any practice. All the guys at school still fall over giggling if you say 'bum'.

"Quietly," Baby explains, keeping his voice low. The pub is not busy but it is also not loud, and it is embarrassing to admit this stuff to the man across the worn wooden table. "I don't live alone and the walls are thin." He takes a breath, no match is lit. "I want to use toys, but I don't have any. At least I'm good at clearing my browsing history after I go 'window' shopping." Baby glances away, feeling the flush creep across the back of his neck. "I don't even have lube."

Teach doesn't even flinch, no hesitation, like he's not surprised.

"What do you use?"

Baby opens his mouth, but the words won't come, it's too embarrassing. Why is talking about sex so fucking hard? Teach reaches for the matches, and Baby panics.


 

Baby sticks two fingers in his own mouth, sucks, then sticks out his tongue and drags them obviously across it. The digits come away shiny and wet. Teach pauses, the match in his fingers still unlit. He is watching Baby's mouth.

"You ever suck on your fingers?"

Baby nods, a little shakily.

"And what do you imagine when you suck on them, Baby?"

Teach is still holding the match, poised to strike. Baby needs to say this right.

"I want a guy to stroke my hair and show me how to suck his dick." Baby breathes hard, determined not to muddle his answer: he's not sure he can make himself repeat it if it comes out garbled. "I know I don't know what I'm doing, but I want to be good. To learn."

"Mmm..." Teach is watching him still, the weight of his gaze palpable. "Go on."

Baby's face burns. He thinks his ear-tips might be on fire.

"I think I want to be on my knees, look up at you, see you watching me when I have your cock in my mouth. If I look pretty I... I want to know." Baby bites his lip, silent, realising what he's just said. This is personal now.

"You know what that's called?"

"A blowjob?"

Teach's hand hovers with the match, but then he seems to think better of it.

"Not quite what I mean. You want to be told you're doing well?"

Baby shuffles in his seat, very aware how hard he is.

"Only when I deserve it,” he admits quietly.

"Oh, good. Yes, Baby. That's lovely." Teach's smile is sharp at the edges now, a lazy jaguar, assured of his next meal. "It's called a praise kink."

"Is that OK?"

"If it's true – whatever it is – as long as you're honest, it's good."

Baby sags in his seat, the words a balm. He's not fucked up yet. No more discarded matches.

"And after that?" Teach talks like this is a certainty, that there's an afterwards. Baby shivers.

"No one else has ever made me come."

"How do you want to come?"

"However you'll let me."

Baby is sure that'll be another match. It was too quick an answer, too much of a cop-out even though it's completely true. He flinches, but the hiss of fire never comes. Teach is watching him closely.

"There's a name for that kink too."

Baby is sure the bobbing of his Adams apple is audible.

"You like being told what to do, don't you Baby?"

Baby nods. There's a little 'yes sir' floating on his lips but he's not confident enough to say it.

"Not all the time, I'd wager. But for this…" Teach scans him up and down, "…you really do want someone to show you how to enjoy yourself, don't you, Baby?"

Baby makes a noise he's never knowingly made before. At home he stifles everything, silent when he gets himself off, but he just straight up whimpered. Teach looks impressed with his self-control.

"Answer me, Baby. I know there's something you want to say."

Permission is like a dam breaking. A chip comes loose, and then a fissure, allowing all his desires to leak out.

"Please, sir."

Teach practically purrs in approval.

"Well done, Baby. That makes me really happy."

And- oh. Oh fuck. Baby grips his knee so hard his hand hurts, because his dick is throbbing and he wants to touch so badly. This is even better than the praise. The warm pride in Teach's voice, that Teach is happy because of him.

Baby feels dizzy with arousal. Whatever this is, he wants it.

*

Teach lives close enough that they can get the bus. Baby usually sits up top with headphones on and a book in his lap, but a big solid hand in the small of his back steers him towards the standing section. He's not short, he can reach the handles, but he feels tiny next to Teach even though he isn't even that tall.

Baby stares at their arms so close together. Teach has big hairy forearms, muscles shifting under skin, hands which have done things, thick fingers, callouses. Baby bites his lip.

"You're going to bruise yourself doing that." Teach presses a fingertip to Baby's mouth. "That’s not your job Baby. Patience."

Patience.

Patience gets Baby off the bus. Gets him along the road and up to the front door of a modest mid-terrace house. Patience gets him to take his shoes and coat off, to say yes to a glass of water. Patience gets him all the way to sitting nervously on the edge of Teach's sofa.

"Would you like to go to the bedroom?" Teach smiles when he says it.

"Yes please."

The bedroom is nice, clean and tidy, but not obsessively so. The bed is huge compared to Baby's single. From underneath, Teach pulls a box with metal corners, like roadies use for instruments.

"What's that?"

"You said you'd never tried toys," Teach smirks.

Baby shivers.

"How do you feel about getting used to one before your first taste of a real cock, Baby? Does that sound good?"

Baby pauses in the act of nodding. The matches are gone, but Teach could still stop and send him home. Teach is the one giving up his time after all.

"Yes please. Will it make you happy too?"

"Eager young thing." Teach replies, and pulls three toys from the box: a small plug, a larger curved plug, and a prettily patterned dildo. "But I think we should start with the kissing." He sits on the bed beside the toys and pats his thigh. "Come here.”

Baby moves as through water, he is so excited, but his limbs feel weighted. Teach's thigh is broad and warm and Baby holds himself tense as he sits astride it. Teach puts a hand on his waist.

"Relax Baby."

"Yes sir."

The kiss is everything Baby imagined. The rough drag of stubble against his cheek, the chap of Teach's lips against his own, the hand in his hair, tilting his face, guiding him to open up. Teach's tongue is heavy and wet in his mouth and Baby forgets how to breathe.

"Quick learner, aren't you?" Teach purrs against his lips. Baby whines, heat building in his loins. "Feeling good, Baby? Roll your hips, like this." Teach's hands bracket Baby's hips, moving Baby just how he likes.

Baby moans, mouth open. They kiss some more.

Friction through clothing is startling, and nothing like it is on the dance floor. There is no hurry, no annoyance of flashing lights or other bodies, no pressure to do anything other than let Teach show him exactly how to find pleasure. Teach asks before he works a hand up under Baby's shirt, Baby doesn't want to look, face burning, but he can't tear his eyes away from the sight of his body being explored by Teach's big, competent hands. Teach knows exactly how to play him.

"Does that feel good, Baby?"

Baby nods, shaky, watching Teach swirl a broad thumb over his nipple.

"Not good enough, Baby. I want to hear you. You don't need to be quiet with me."

"S-sorry."

Teach smooths over his hair, cradles his jaw.

"No apologising, Baby. I want you to feel good."

"Oh."

"Do you want to keep going?"

"Yes please. I want... everything we talked about earlier." Baby can't look away, Teach holds his chin, but he blushes. Talking about sex is so hard.

"If you want the lesson, you have to ask for it, Baby."

Baby squirms in Teach's lap, each movement a little aborted pleasure, the seam of his jeans crushing his cock against his groin. He thinks of all the things Teach could show him... he only has to ask.

"Will you show me how to use a plug, please?"

Teach kisses him until they're both breathless. It feels like a reward.

"Well done, Baby. Let's get you naked."

Baby never spent any time imagining what it would be like to have someone else take his clothes off. His fantasies usually start with everyone naked. Guaranteed private alone time is a luxury, and Baby is well practiced at using it wisely.

The images which play through Baby's mind are not what he expects. He is like an orange, flesh exposed as strong thumbs peel back his outer shell. Teach's hand on his back - the last person who touched him there was his brother, helping with sunscreen - he feels delicate. For some reason his head is full of coloured pencils, trying to work out the exact shade of Teach's eyes as the man pulls the zipper of his jeans. He is a horse, ankles tapped to be lifted for the farrier. His underwear has never felt so small before, or so significant. Baby takes a breath and slides them down his legs. He wants to be brave. Teach uses a hand on his hip to turn him one way and then the other, eyes traveling over every exposed inch.

"Very nice Baby." Teach likes what he sees, and Baby sighs with relief.

Teach is still fully dressed.

"Bathroom is down the hall on the left," Teach explains. "Off you go."

Baby wonders if he dares ask for help with this too. Turns out he doesn't.

It feels weird to walk naked through Teach's house, bare feet in the plush carpet of the hallway, reflected glimpses of his hip in the tiny mirrors which decorate the bright frame of a painted elephant. Baby hasn't been naked anywhere apart from the shower basically ever.

Baby makes himself as clean as he knows how to, washes his hands, uses some of Teach's toothpaste and brushes his teeth with a finger. He can't use the guy's toothbrush; he has some manners. It seems very strange to still be naked upon exiting the bathroom.

A little of Baby hopes to come back and find Teach naked too, but a bigger part of him likes how it feels to be naked when the older man is dressed. He feels warm and twisty inside. There's probably a word for it, but Baby can't think right now. He opens the door.

"Hello Baby."

"Hey."

"Here." Teach hands him the plug. It is warm in Baby's hand; Teach has been holding it, warming it for him. Baby feels a surge of affection. "You ready Baby?"

"I think so." He looks at the toy. Seems small, but then, it's going to be inside him.

"I'd like you on all fours, kneel on the edge of the bed? I want to look at you."

"Yes sir." Baby waits for Teach to stand, but he doesn't, so he steps up to the bed. His hip is level with Teach's face. His cock is right there, twitching with his pulse. Baby blushes again.

"Do you like being looked at Baby?"

"I don't know, but I think so."

"You're very pretty." Teach's hand takes his own, stroking the bones of his wrist. "And we know you like being told that. Bend down, Baby."

Baby does, hyper aware of the air moving across his skin. Teach uncaps a bottle.

"Since you never used lube, I thought I'd treat you to the nice stuff."

"There's more than one kind of lube?" Baby says, stupidly. Teach’s response is instant, disapproving.

"Tsk. Don't make me get the matches again Baby."

"Sorry sir."

The lube is not as warm as the plug – still in Baby's hand – but it is frictionless. Teach's fingers glide across his skin been his cheeks. Baby cants his hips; impatient.

"Tell me how you feel, Baby."

Exposed. Vulnerable. On fire.

"Lucky."

Teach's fingers trail lower, circling his hole. Baby wants to hide his face in the duvet.

"Enlighten me?"

"I'm lucky that I get you, someone like you, for my first time. To s-show me- ahhh!" Baby's voice stutters, Teach is tapping against his rim, all thoughtful like. "To teach me how to have sex."

Teach doesn't respond for what seems like forever, fingers still moving in an easy glide.

"You're full of surprises Baby. Do you want to be full of something else?"

"Oh gods, please."

"Hand it to me then please."

For a moment there, Baby forgot he was holding the plug. He swallows nervously. Teach takes it from him, and Baby watches the man sitting beside him as he fucking coats the thing in lube. So much lube. Just the sight of that makes Baby close his mouth so he won't drool.

Baby is expecting the firm kiss of the plug against his arse, so when Teach's warm hand curves up from his knee to his thigh, he yelps, startling so hard he nearly falls off the bed.

"You need me to show you how to be calm too, Baby?"

Baby winces, he doesn’t want to fuck up so bad that Teach starts treating him like a child and sends him home.

"I'm nervous."

"Don't be." Teach pets up the inside of Baby's thigh, fondles his neglected cock, and drags his fingers all the way up Baby's chest to his throat. "You're doing very well."

"Really?"

"I'm not going to lie to you, either."

"Oh."

"Open your mouth Baby."

It's not the instruction Baby expects – not yet, the position is wrong – but the authority in Teach's voice, the power and Baby can't resist. The folded fabric of Teach's shirt sleeve reminds him how naked he is like this, more so than the weight of Teach's hand holding the plug, resting over his tailbone. Teach leans in close, breath warm and tasting like ale, and Baby has just enough time to inhale before the kiss halts his every thought.

He cannot move, he cannot do anything but attempt to kiss back, because Teach is holding the base of his throat in one hand and Baby feels small and precious like that and he doesn't want the sensation to end.

Teach gives him no respite, no breaks, just pushes into his mouth and licks. Baby wants to whine and writhe, but it's all he can do to stay balanced and breathe through his nose. He feels like he's being consumed from the inside out, his self-control abraded by a gentle tongue.

When the kiss is over, Baby blinks, everything blurry and dizzy all at once, the air harsh in his lungs and throat, his lips hot and tender from the force. Teach promised to bruise him and he has. His cock bobs and reminds him how hard he is.

"'No choice but to be kissed' wasn't it?" Teach's words aren't mocking, just firm. "Just breathe now Baby."

Teach shifts his weight on the bed, hand covering half of Baby's arse, moving him, looking at his hole. Baby screws his eyes shut even though he cannot see Teaching looking.

"Beautiful." Teach doesn't whisper or mumble; he feels no shame. "Let's open you up a little, Baby."

Slick fingers glide over him again, teasing. Baby remembers to breathe, but it feels like hard work. And then the plug is there. Wet with lube, the texture is different. Smoother, rounder, heavier. Teach doesn't move it away, just notches it to his rim, then begins the slow push in.

It feels huge, far bigger than the thing Baby held in his palm, bigger than two wet fingers playing with himself under the covers with his wrist aching from the angle. Baby feels dizzy.

"Breathe Baby."

Oh yeah, he keeps forgetting about that.

Instantly Baby feels better, the plug doesn't seem so huge, the stretch not so vast. Teach hums happily, and Baby whimpers as he feels the tip of the toy brush teasingly against his prostate. And then there is no more stretch, just a foreign sense of fullness and weight.

"That's lovely." Teach's praise makes Baby flush and tense. "Shhh... you wanted to know when you were pretty. You're very pretty like this, Baby." Teach runs his fingers around the flared base of the plug, tugs it a tiny bit. The movement feels huge. "Tell me how it feels."

It is not a request, not a question. Teach demands to know, he wants Baby to speak. This is the price of the lesson.

"Feels... important. I couldn't forget it was there."

"You'd be surprised. Give it time." Teach nudges the base again and Baby stifles his noises. "What did i say about expressing yourself, Baby?"

"Sorry sir." Baby exhales. "Feels good. Strange, but good."

"Well done." Teach slides his thumb down across Baby's taint and cups his balls. "Cute."

Baby is very sure that if he ever called anyone's testicles 'cute', he'd never live it down, but Teach just pets over his hip, supremely confident.

"Ready for your next lesson, Baby?"

Baby jerks upright, eyes wide, then whines because the new angle means the tip of the plug is no longer brushing his prostate and he misses the pleasure instantly.

"Oh Baby... I know, you're eager. But you're not ready for something bigger yet. It'll be worth it."

Baby licks his lips.

"OK."

"On your knees then Baby."

There is a double folded blanket on the floor, and Baby wonders when Teach had the time to do that as he settles down next to the bed. The position put him close, barely an inch between his chest and the mattress. Teach's knees are spread either side of his shoulders, broad denim clad thighs right by his head. Baby isn't sure where to put his hands.

"Hands down by your sides," Teach tells him. "You're not allowed to touch yourself Baby. You're here to learn."

"Yes sir."

"Very good."

Baby is naked. There is a plug in his arse. His cock is hard, and wet under his foreskin. Everywhere Teach's hands have been, he feels like he's on fire. Everywhere else, he's cold. His mouth feels wet, his lips too dry. He blinks too often. Teach is still fully dressed.

"Look at me."

Baby looks up. Teach smiles at him, a lovely smile, pleased, proud. Baby has made him happy. He can't help but smile back.

"I'll tell you just what to do, OK?"

"Yes please."

"Anything else?"

Baby is sure Teach remembers. Teach remembers everything. This is a test.

"Stroke my hair, please?"

Teach's smile rumbles in his chest.

"Look at you, asking for what you need. Very good. Plug still feel OK?"

Just the mention of it has Baby clenches his pelvic floor. His cock bobs, the plug feels suddenly huge and heavy again as he shifts.

"Yes sir."

Teach doesn't undo his trousers, just eases down the zipper of his fly, and Baby feels like his own mind is being undone with each metal tooth as it catches in the mechanism. He will be patient, because that is Teach's condition, but his nerves feel flayed by the anticipation.

Teach's movements are concise, well-practiced. He reaches into his fly, presumably his boxers, and fishes out his cock. It hangs thick and heavy, suddenly daunting, and everything Baby has ever seen in porn goes straight out the window. No way this will fit in his mouth.

"Always start with a kiss." Teach tells him. "Nice and wet. It's sweeter to start with a kiss."

Teach's cock is darker than Baby's, the foreskin less ample, the tip purplish where it peeks out. There is a long vein running up one side. Baby thinks he can see Teach's pulse. Baby breathes. Heat, the scent is clean but earthy, intimate, like nothing else he has a name for or a memory of. He licks his lips. It's just a kiss.

He barely needs to lean forwards, there is no distance between them. Baby likes how caged in he feels by Teach's legs, protected. He's safe. Teach's cock feels like velvet on his lips, the skin so soft and thin, and Baby groans.

"Beautiful." Teach praises warmly. "Beautiful."

Baby doesn't know if it's possible to make out with someone's cock, but he kind of wants to. He kisses once, then again, then he dips his back and tilts his face to get a different angle and the weight of Teach's cock rests fully on his cheek and jaw. Teach's hand lands on top of his head.

"Show me that pretty tongue of yours again Baby. Just like it the pub."

Somehow, Baby flushes to remember the blatant, sexual way he sucked on his fingers in public. But he does as instructed, unable to keep looking up, distracted and enthralled by the view of Teach's shaft.

Baby can feel Teach thickening on his tongue, but his skin is still so soft. Baby laps at the ridge between head and shaft, entranced by the mobility of the skin under his tongue. Teach tastes clean but musky, it's nice, and Baby sighs into the contact as he licks more.

"That's really nice, Baby. Here, move to the head now. I think you'll like it."

Teach is holding his cock on one hand, like an offering. The seam of his foreskin glimmers with wetness, but Baby hasn't licked there yet. He sticks out his tongue, jaw hanging open.

Teach wipes the tip of his cock on Baby's tongue. His precome is sharp and sweet, Baby moans open-mouthed, keeps his tongue pressing into that small and intimate space. He wants more. He made Teach feel good, he gets to taste the evidence. When Teach smiles down at him, Baby preens.

"You like that Baby?" Teach's voice is soft; he doesn't expect an answer. "I thought you might. Come a little closer now, just spread your knees, you'll manage. That's it."

Baby whimpers as the position shifts the toy in his arse. His own cock isn't even touching his thighs now. He aches for want of a hand around himself, but Teach said no and Teach has all the power and experience and Baby is not going to fuck this up. So he keeps licking the head of Teach's cock, the soft roll of his foreskin and the shiny, slippery glans beneath, and gazes up instead.

"I'm going to put my dick in your mouth now, Baby. Don't suck yet. Just sit, get used to how it feels. Remember to breathe." Teach's free hand cards through Baby's hair, his eyelids feel heavy. "Don't worry about being messy. Clean up is half the fun."

Teach holds his cock in one hand, Baby's head with the other, and slots the two together like paired halves of a seashell. Baby fights the urge to suck and swallow – he must be good – but the sweet-salt of precome has him drooling. He inhales through his nose; it feels noisy.


 

Looking up makes his eyes water, so Baby focuses instead on the lewd juxtaposition of Teach's cock emerging from his open fly. It makes him shiver, a twisty heat in his belly, to think about the man above him being fully clothed yet completely improper.

"Deeper now Baby," Teach warns him. "You can suck, just go slow."

Teach's cock is big in his mouth. Just the head feels like it's filling him up, forcing Baby to flatten his tongue along the underside. But he breathes, swallowing down the saliva which pools in his mouth, until suddenly swallowing is not an option. Teach's cock sits against the entrance to his throat, and Baby can breathe but he can't swallow. Pre mixes with his saliva and it tastes amazing. His lips feel stretched and too dry and Baby tries to get his tongue there to lick but just drools.

"How's that for feeling full, Baby?" Teach's voice is low and warm and the hand in Baby’s hair never stops stroking him. "Can you imagine how something like that will feel in that sweet little hole of yours?"

Baby shivers, arse clenching around the little plug. Compared to Teach, it is tiny.

Teach releases his cock, and the weight is heavier in Baby's mouth then, forcing him to angle his jaw and stretch out his throat. He feels more saliva escaping his lips. It reminds him of the lube, only warmer. Teach's thumb drags over his chin, his jaw, gathering slick. He paints Baby' lips with his saliva, rubs the stretched plump flesh and the seam between Baby’s mouth and his own shaft. Baby breathes and sucks and his arousal throbs between his thighs.

Teach's hand in his hair strokes the tips of his ears, then wraps around the back of his skull.

"I'm going to move you now Baby. Time for you to learn what to do."

Baby nods, meeting Teach's eyes. More than anything, he wants the older man to moan.

In small private moments, Baby has watched his share of porn. He's seen blowjobs. Baby expects to be pulled forward onto Teach's cock, to choke and splutter, not to be able to breathe, to feel that thick muscle forcing open his throat. He's sure it will hurt, but he'll learn.

None of that happens.

Teach cradles his head, one big palm cupping Baby's jaw, and moves him back until the tip of his cock is once again kissing Baby's lips. Baby whines, hungry, lapping at all of Teach's cock he can reach.

"Patience, Baby," Teach reminds him.

"Please," Baby begs.

"Sweet boy. Open."

Teach doesn't move, just one big forearm flexing beside Baby's head as he is brought forward, mouth filled deep; moved back, tongue lapping and curling around Teach's cock. Forward and back, in and out, full and less full. Baby feels his eyes sliding closed, lost in the motion.

"That's lovely Baby. Very good." Teach doesn't change the pace, but his voice is deeper now, ragged at the edges. Baby is affecting him; it's heady. "There's a time and place for deepthroating, but first times aren't for face fucking. Another lesson, if you're good."

Mouth full, Baby moans. He can be so, so good.

Every stroke has Baby sucking and drooling, torn between swallowing the breathing as Teach fills his mouth with cock and precome. Every time he whines, he tenses, all too aware of the heat in his crotch, the weight in his arse, the background ache in his knees and thighs. Teach's breath is irregular, laden, and whenever the man groans Baby glances up, knowing he is being watched. Teach is generous with his praise, big fingers raking through Baby's hair. He is generous with his cock too, never forcing, only ever giving Baby what he can handle.

"Beautiful, Baby. Sit back now, let me look at you."

Baby rests on his heels, whining at the way the plug teases him. He can still reach Teach's cock, and he laps at the slit, loving the little divot in the plump, hard flesh.

"Gorgeous. You did so well"

Baby gapes at him.

"It's over? But-" Baby gives Teach's cock another wet lick. "You didn't come."

"Sweet boy. You forget one of us isn't a teenager any more. I only get a limited number of goes."

"Oh."

"Baby... don't pout. There's more toys to try."

Baby takes a deep breath, and then another, and swallows the rest of the saliva in his mouth. Never before has his mouth felt empty with nothing but his tongue in it, but it does now. Teach pats his knee with one big hand.

"Come back up here Baby. I like kissing you."

Kissing naked just hits different. Baby has his lips on Teach's before he's even astride the other man's lap, eager to demonstrate everything he's learned. Teach adjusts him, casually manhandling Baby without a second thought. Baby loves it; he's still not sure how to put it into words.

Teach fondles his balls again, weighing them in his palm as he makes Baby sit on his thigh once more. Now though his jeans drag across Baby's bare taint, his arse, the plug, and Baby moans. Teach's cock lies heavy on Baby's hip, leaving a slick trail of pre on his skin.

"So beautiful." Teach purrs. "Tell me how you feel now Baby."

Baby rolls his hips like Teach taught him, the plug presses his insides deliciously.

"Desperate. Hot. Cold. Sorry, I know you need a whole sentence."

Teach holds his chin, makes Baby meet his eyes.

"You're doing very well, Baby. Do you want to try another toy or would you like to come first?"

Baby moans. Both options sound amazing. His cock throbs, he really wants to come, but Teach is all about patience.

"Toy, please sir."

Teach smiles broadly.

"Good choice. Open wide Baby."

Baby opens his mouth, and his sounds don't come because Teach is kissing him like he did before, holding his jaw in one hand, firm but delicate like cradling an egg, and it's all Baby can do to breathe and kiss back.

He just had Teach's cock in his mouth, but the kiss makes Baby feel like he's losing control.

Baby writhes in Teach's lap the moment he is released from the kiss. He is panting, over-stimulated, dizzy. Teach soothes him, a big hand rubbing up and down his spine.

"The breathing, remember Baby?" Teach presses a kiss to his forehead, and Baby feels small. "Breathe, Baby."

Baby wants to apologise – it's sort of pathetic that he keeps forgetting how to breathe after all – but Teach moves down to cup his arse, fingers playing over the base of the plug. He fetches the next one – bigger and curved – from the bed, and taps it against Baby's chin.

Automatically, Baby opens his mouth and licks it, and has the pleasure of seeing Teach's eyes go wide with surprise. It tastes of nothing, and the toy is hard and stiff compared to Teach's tongue and fingers and cock, but Baby kisses the rounded tip anyway.

"Pretty." Teach's thumb drags along his lower lip, and Baby turns to chase that with his tongue instead. "Ever given yourself a prostate orgasm, Baby?"

"P-p-p... no. Seen it in porn... kind of figured it was fake to be honest."

Teach smirks.

"Oh, it's real. You want one?"

"Please sir."

"Mmm... I'll let you pick your position Baby. I'm going to love watching you fall apart for me." Baby shifts, which tugs on the toy in Teach's grip, a solid reminder of the way his hole clenches and flutters around it. His cock drags against Teach's clothes.

"Can I stay here, like this? Will it work?"

"Here is fine." Teach brings the new toy back to his lips. "Hold this for me please Baby."

"Mmphf!" Baby has to suck the toy to keep it in his mouth when Teach lets go; it's heavy.

That hot twisty feeling is back in his belly now that he's plugged at both ends, but it's not like Baby can hide his blush like this. Teach's hand presses in the small of his back, rocking him forward, and Baby turns his face into the crook of the older man's neck.

Cologne and clean cotton, something with sandalwood maybe. Teach's flannel shirt is a different kind of soft against his jaw, rougher stubble against his other cheek. Baby wants to lose himself in it, but he can't, because Teach is still touching him.

"All you have to do is breathe Baby." Teach takes a firm grip of the plug, Baby flinches, tense, but Teach just strokes over his thigh, warm and soothing. "C'mon Baby. You've got to give it back to me if you want to play some more."

Baby whimpers around the toy in his mouth.

Baby feels like he's forcing himself to relax, but it'll be worth it. Teach is happy with him, and it feels good. The stretch of the plug as it is pulled seems to go on forever.

"Bet you look so pretty right now Baby. Such a cute little hole you have. I'm going to look later."

Baby shivers. Again, it is not a request, not a question. Teach talks in irrefutable truths. Baby is sure he only imagines the pop as the plug comes free. The slick wetness in his arse is new, different, squirmy. Baby tries to grind on Teach's thigh, but the man's big hand stops him.

"Patience Baby." Teach chides. "You want to give me that toy now?

Teach is slow, taking the toy from his mouth, gentle, playing the firm silicon across Baby's tongue just like he did with his cock.

They both watch the shiny string of saliva which connects Baby to the toy, and Baby whimpers when it breaks. The sound of the lube being opened makes Baby shiver with excitement.

"You like the good lube, huh?"

"Yes."

"Messy boy." Teach smiles. "It's a good thing Baby.

Baby watches as Teach pours lube over the new toy. The lube is silky, creamy white, looks like come, smells clean and fresh. It dribbles down the toy, highlighting the curve of the tip, the bulb of the mid-section. The base is not narrow like the first plug. He will be kept open.

Teach spreads the lube with two fingers, swirling. The noise is slippery. Baby tightens and releases his hole, like a reflex. He wants it: he's nervous. Teach cups his arse and squeezes, Baby thinks he might touch him again, but then Teach adds even more lube to the toy.

"It's a beautiful toy, don't you think?" Teach's lips brush his ear, the prickle of stubble makes Baby shiver. "Bigger than the last one, heavier too. It's going to look lovely spreading your cute pink hole open Baby."

Baby whines, and pushes his face into Teach's shirt.

"You're not embarrassed are you Baby?"

Baby screws his eyes shut. The fact that he just had a smaller toy in his arse doesn't seem to matter to the societally indoctrinated part of his brain that compels him to feel shame for what he's doing.

"Look at me Baby."

Baby meets Teach’s eyes, cheeks flaming.

"I need you to tell me what you want."

Baby's eyes slide to the lube-soaked toy in Teach's hand.

"Ask nicely, and you can have what you want."

Baby whines, it isn't fair.

"Baby." Teach is serious now. "Consent is important."

Oh.

"Please," he manages. But it's not enough. Teach is looking at him like he did when he held the matches. Baby has to prove that he is mature enough to handle this, or he's not going to get to participate in the lesson. Deep breath. "Please sir, fuck me with the toy until I come?"

"Well done, Baby. Here." Teach uses his free hand to pop the first few buttons on his shirt and pull the fabric askew. A broad shoulder, round with muscle and fat, a dusting of sparse dark hair, a sprinkling of freckles. "You might want something to do with your mouth."

Baby leans in, feeling small in Teach's lap, and the position presses his cock into Teach's thigh, his balls comfortably squished to the front, and his arse is upturned, presented for Teach and his toy.

"So pretty," Teach murmurs.

The first touch of the toy against his rim is almost soothing, and Baby remembers to breathe as the round tip is swirled around over his hole. He doesn't feel like he's any looser than he was before, but it's only after the very tip breaches him that Baby realises it has happened. This toy is rounder, thicker, but Teach doesn't rush and doesn't tease, just hums happily as he sinks the bulbous tip into Baby's arse. Baby squirms as the toy is twisted inside him, the curve obvious now as Teach drags it across his walls, deciding on the perfect angle.

"Very good Baby. More now." Is his only warning before Teach smears lube wet fingers around his rim, then pushes the next, thicker, section of the toy into him. Baby cries, eyes wet at the stretch. Nothing has ever felt so huge, even though logically he knows this isn't that big

"That feels good right? Just a little more Baby."

"More?" Baby feels like he's about to shake apart just from this, and it's not even all the way in. "Oh gods."

"You're doing so good."

Baby whimpers. He feels open, full, contradictory. He can't tell if he likes it.

The toy sinks in to the flared base and Baby arches because the thing inside him is so inflexible. The moment brushes the heft of the toy firmly into his prostate and- OH, now he's sure he likes it. Fuck.

"Right there," Teach croons. "You like that."

And Baby does. He likes it so much. Teach moves the toy again – his whole palm against the base, keeping it deep, rocking and grinding so that all Baby can feel is pleasure building deep inside him. Teach's other hand strokes his hair, his jaw, his spine, squeezes his arse.

Baby mouths at Teach's shoulder, suddenly grateful for the expanse of skin he's been offered. It's not kissing – he is sucking and drooling and licking – because all his attention is turned to the embers burning inside him where Teach rubs the toy over and over and over right there. His untouched cock feels like it's on fire, his pulse is too loud, and yet everything falls away when Teach pries at the base of the toy and the thick shaft stretches Baby's hole again.

"No please!"

"Trust me Baby. Going to feel really good."

Baby cries again.

The loss of the toy brings no relief, because the tip is still inside, the weighty shaft stretching him wide as it goes. Baby keens been his teeth, trying to buck back up into the hovering weight of the toy only partially inside him, stopped by Teach's big, strong hands.

"Do you want it back, Baby?"

Fuck patience

"Yes! Please, please sir, I want it please." Baby really hopes his voice box is still connected to his brain. Right now, he can't tell.

"What's a good student you are Baby." Teach's praise slips into his brain and make him warm and the toy pushes and stretches and is then sucked into his arse and Baby moans loudly. "That's it. Express yourself. Makes me so happy to hear you having fun."

Baby moans, he feels wet and on fire, but Teach is grinding the toy in little circles on his prostate and Baby burns. He knows that if Teach wraps a hand around his cock he'll come, and he wants it so much now because he feels stretched out and thin and far too much on show, and yet he loves all of these things.

And then he remembers what lesson he asked for, what he was offered, and whines.

Teach isn't going to touch his cock, he's not getting off that way. All he gets is his arse and Teach's voice rumbling low in his ear and the taste of the man's skin in his mouth. For a moment, Baby misses Teach's cock in his mouth. He wonders of he could come like that.

Teach's hand pushes down his spine, curving him, moulding Baby into shape. And Baby goes wherever Teach wants him, hiding his face once more as Teach uses both hands to spread him wide, one long finger pressing on the base of the plug. Baby whimpers.

"I can feel how tight you are, Baby. How hungry. You look so pretty like this. Feel you gripping my thigh with your legs, and your cock is so hot now." Teach's voice has him shivering. "You want to come, don't you Baby?"

Baby whines.

"Do you want to come, Baby?"

Baby tries to remember where his mouth is, how his tongue works. He can't even feel his cock now, not really. He is just a ball of heat and liquid desire and a hole which is too full and too empty and a bundle of nerve endings being abused in the very best way.

"Tell me, Baby. Do you want to come?"

His pulse is like a drum between his ears. The toy is heavy and firm and relentless in his arse. He needs to find an answer, because he wants to stay here long enough to hear Teach moan again.

"Please." Baby shakes when he speaks. "Yes. Please. I want to come."

"Good. That's good." Teach somehow rolls the curved head of the toy inside him and Baby yowls. "You can come whenever you like, Baby."

Baby shudders. He could touch himself, he could come right now, but-

But that is not want Teach wants to see, not what Baby wants to feel. He wants to make Teach happy, to earn the praise which will come.

The rough fabric of Teach's jeans are wet against his thigh when Baby shifts. He feels dizzy, too hot, vision blurry when he opens his eyes. Teach grinds the toy into him, and he feels swollen and loose and overwhelmed. And then Teach groans, proud and pleased, in his ear.

"Oh, that's it. Good boy. Oh Baby, look at that. That's so fucking pretty."

Like standing in the ocean, watching the beach, the wave hits him from behind, and Baby cries as he realises he is coming, his cock dribbling and jerking where it lays on Teach's thigh. Pleasure rolls through Baby from his arse, his prostate, somewhere deep in his loins and his belly. It feels nothing like any other orgasm has before, and Baby sinks his teeth into Teach's shoulder and tries not to feel how wet his eyelashes are as he comes.

Baby groans when Teach slips the toy from his hole. He feels empty and hollow, and it's a relief but he doesn't like it. And then Teach's big, lube slick fingers slide down the furrow of his spine all the way to his arse and circle over his rim and Baby whimpers.

"That was beautiful." Teach's voice is rough, worn, affected. "You did so well. Thank you for trusting me, Baby."

Baby hums. His voice box isn't working right now.

"Let's lie you down, get you a drink."

Baby whines. He doesn't want it to be over.

"Not finished with you yet. Don't worry."

Everything moves sluggishly for a little while. Baby is awake, aware, but he just grunts as Teach picks him up and lays him flat out on the bed. A blanket is drawn up over his feet, though not as far as his bottom, and then Teach's warm hands smooth over his shoulders. Baby groans, melting like butter in the sunshine, the sharp tingle of raw nerves and goosebumps sanded down by Teach's capable hands. He is wood, lovingly lathed, waxed, polished until he glows.

"Open please, Baby."

Baby does. He's not sure what's coming. But he doesn't question.

Somehow, he doesn’t think he'd mind laying sleepy and sated with Teach's cock in his mouth. He thinks it might feel good. If it made Teach happy, then that would be even better. A straw is pressed between his lips. Water, cool but not cold. Oh. Baby didn't know he needed this.

"Suck."

Baby hums his agreement, and then a square of chocolate, dark but sweet, is placed on his tongue.

"You could do with the sugar, Baby." Teach presses a kiss to his temple. "Now just lay there, beautiful, and let me look at you."

Being looked at sounds like a passive activity, but it's not. Baby sucks the chocolate, letting the flavour flood his mouth and seep down his throat, but he is hyper-aware once more of all Teach's sounds and each action the older man takes which he can observe without moving.

The mattress dips, creaks a little, the duvet makes a soft poof as it is squished. Teach's shirt rustles, the end of his belt taps against the leather. A hand curves around the back of Baby’s thigh over the blanket, rubs, and then the material is dragged down, leaving him bare. Baby no longer feels cold. He twitches, exposed, sure he can feel the weight of Teach's gaze as it sweeps across his skin. Everything is soft and comfortable and yet Baby feels like he is being examined in the show ring. His cheeks burn at the idea of being a prize.

"So lovely," Teach croons. "Such a pretty specimen. You are very sweet to look at Baby."

Baby blushes, glad the angle hides most of his face, and feels his cock twitch. It is only when it does that he fully realises just how Teach has displayed him.

Legs parted, half-chubbed cock and balls arranged between his thighs so that every part of him can be viewed at once. Baby tenses, feeling the lube that remains in his crack, his taint, his hole. He doesn't remember being wiped down: his cock is still wet at the tip. Teach rubs his thigh, grounding, solid, then kneads his arse like he's shaping a loaf. Baby remembers that Teach can sharpen a hatchet and is probably quite competent at making bread, and for some reason that makes his cock throb too.

"Going to look here too," Teach says conversationally. "Let's see how soft you are now, Baby."

A pair of broad thumbs fix him to the bed, pressing either side of his spine, right above his arse. Then Teach draws down, spreading his cheeks, and groans deep and low.

"So pretty Baby." Baby feels himself being splayed out by those big hands, thumbs dipping to his hole, rubbing over his rim, spreading the lube still left over from the toy. "Relax Baby. You're getting all tense again."

Baby bites his lip. He disappointed Teach. That won't do.

Baby breathes; he does know how to do that. He tries not to think about how exposed he feels right now, how hot his skin or how sensitive and swollen his arse feels. None of it is unwelcome, but none of it is familiar either. But he exhales, sinking into the bed.

"Mmmm... nice."

Baby goes for another exhale, another inch of relaxation, and his reward is another of Teach's pleased groans.

"Look at that. So pretty. So pink." Teach's thumb presses over his hole - just like before - only this time there's only a moment of pressure before it sinks into him.

Baby gasps in surprise.

"Didn't expect that, did you? Coming like that helps your muscles relax, and having a toy in you for so long gets your hole nice a soft." Teach pulls back, hands spreading Baby's arse wide again. "You're perfectly open now Baby. Gorgeous."

"Thank you, sir."

"Being well mannered will get you far in life Baby."

Teach shifts on the bed again, and now his breath is warm and close over Baby's back, moving down to his arse. Something about Teach looking at him even closer, so intimately, makes him even more feel squirmy.

"Pretty." Teach blows over his hole, and Baby has to resist the urge to buck. His cock his hard again now, but the position he's in allows him no friction and no relief. Baby clenches again, but already Teach's fingers are there, holding him, spreading his hole. "Tell me."

Baby keens between his teeth. He cannot possibly be expected to form coherent thoughts and words whilst Teach's watches his hole gape and twitch. He can't do it: he has to.

Teach pushes his thumb deeper into Baby's hole, like punctuation.

"Patience doesn't last forever Baby."

"Feels... hot and twisty."

"Interesting. Do you like me looking at you Baby?" Teach pulls out, spreads him. "Because I do so enjoy looking at you." Another breath, cold compared to Teach's hot hands and Baby's flaming skin. "Would you like to play some more?"

"Yes!" Baby jolts his head up, craning round to meet Teach's eyes. The man smiles back at him, then kisses his tailbone. "Oh."

"Still so eager." Teach uses one hand to rub back up his back, pressing him back into the bed. "Relax, pretty boy."

Baby does his best, but it's hard not to be distracted as Teach kisses down from his tail-bone. This is not skin which has ever been kissed, and Teach's lips are soft and dry and it feels really good. And then Teach licks him and Baby moans into the duvet.

"Mmmm... that's good."

"Oh... oh fuck."

Teach's tongue laps across his hole, the tip pressing in alongside his knuckle as he keeps Baby open and soft.

"Hnnngh-" Baby wants to writhe right off the bed. It feels too weird, too nice, too strange, too intimate. He wants more and nothing all at once.

Indecision pins him to the bed along with Teach's hands, and Baby lays there and lets himself be flayed bare, with gentle skill. Saliva slides down his taint and slicks his balls, he's sure his cock is wet with pre again, his cheeks are damp with tears. Baby moans.

"Beautiful." Teach breathes his compliments in between licks. "So tender. Let me hear you Baby. You know I like that."

"Mmm hhaaa- oh- it's so- much."

"Are you going to come again?" Teach croons.

Baby tries unsuccessfully to rub his cock against the duvet and whines.

"No."

"Good," Teach gloats. "Then it's not too much."

"Oh fuck."

For a while, Teach alternates between soft licks over his hole, the tip of his tongue dipping into Baby's soft entrance, and long pauses where he seems to just lay across the back of Baby's thighs and stare at him.

Teach is big and heavy, immoveable. Baby loves it.

He thinks maybe he shouldn't, his rational brain trying and failing to parse what is happening into the experiences he has read about or seen in porn. This isn't anything like any of those were.

"Gorgeous," Teach says, kissing his rim.

Baby feels swollen, flushed from attention.

"You did so well for me before, on your knees." Teach's fingers trail from his hole to his cock, pausing only to smear saliva across his balls on the way. Teach pets his cock, sweetly, like a loyal dog. "Would you like to know what's it's like? And perhaps try another toy?"

Baby whines, knowing how desperate he sounds. He wants everything Teach is offering, he wants to come again, he wants to be played with, he wants it all. He needs to say something.

"Yes, please sir."

Teach laps wetly across his hole, thumbs spreading him wide.

"Well done Baby."

Baby sinks into the praise, but just as he starts to unravel under the warm attentions of Teach's tongue, his world is spinning. Teach flips him like a pancake, hands tight around his hips, thumbs digging into the top of his thighs. Baby gasps in surprise.

"Legs up, Baby."

"L-legs?" Baby hasn't had to focus on anything below his thighs for a while; he doesn't remember how to have feet.

"Yes Baby. I'm going to need both hands for this. You'll have to hold yourself open for me."

It should be impossible to blush now – Teach has had his tongue in his arse! – but Baby still feels his face heat up.

"Don't worry Baby." Teach leans in and places a kiss by Baby's belly button. "I'll tell you what to do. I know how you like that."

Baby bites his lip and whines.

"Say 'thank you' Baby."

"Thank you sir."

"Good boy. Now, lift your legs and place you hands here, under your thighs." Teach takes Baby's hands, rubbing circles into his palms before placing them just where he wants. "Get a good grip. Lovely."

Baby shivers at the deep rumble of Teach's voice.

"That's such a good view, thank you Baby."

Once again, the sound of the lube uncapping makes him shudder. This is the first time Baby has been on his back, and now he cannot press his face into the duvet or Teach's shoulder. He doesn't want to look, but he cannot tear his eyes away as Teach tips the bottle, and a shiny dribble of lube pours directly down onto his exposed taint. Teach doesn't move to spread it around, just watches it slide over his skin and Baby blinks embarrassed tears from his lashes.

"Pretty Baby. So pretty. You want to get acquainted with your new toy?"

Baby needs several shaky breaths before he can answer.

"Yes please."

"Stick your tongue out."

It's automatic now - to do as he's told - even though he doesn't understand what Teach is going to do.

The dildo is pretty – pink and silver and iridescent purple all swirled together – and it slaps right onto Baby's tongue. It is heavy, so much more than either of the plugs, and Baby whimpers a little when he feels the way the girth stretches his lips, jaw opening wider as Teach pushes the head into his mouth. There are ridges – subtle and soft and interesting – against his tongue. Teach rubs it back and forth a little, and Baby moans.

"Like that, Baby? I do like you with something in your mouth y'know, but I miss your pretty sounds."

"Mmpfh?"

"Aww, sweet thing. OK, give it back now." Teach takes the dildo from his mouth and wipes the head over Baby's lips, trailing down his chest. Baby glances down: the dildo rests alongside his cock, bigger than he is. Baby gulps noisily. "Let's see you open back up so nicely for me"

Baby almost doesn't feel the first breach of the dildo through his tender rim. His senses feel muffled, like his brain has been replaced with cotton wool. He is a plush toy, stuffed full, eyes glazed. And then he is being stretched far beyond what came before, and Baby cries.

"So pretty. Breathe Baby." Teach's hand presses on his diaphragm, and Baby gasps at the unexpected weight. His vision is sharper instantly, brain less foggy, and he wonders how long he forgot to breathe for. "Not quite halfway Baby. How do you feel?"

Baby whines: he hates making words.

"Come on Baby. You can do it. Tell me how it feels." Teach begins to move the toy back, pulling at Baby's hole and Baby cries out in shock.

"No! Please, sir! Please don't stop."

Teach's chuckle is deep, rumbling in Baby's ears.

"Tell me Baby."

"'s good. Feels so good. Big." Teach rocks the dildo, this time Baby feels every inch, every ridge and curve, of the toy spearing him open. It brushes his prostate and Baby nearly screams; it feels so good. Surely no one can survive this. Baby doesn't know how to live without it.

"Do you want to keep going Baby?"

"Please..."

"You ask so sweetly Baby. It makes me proud."

Teach pours more lube down over his skin, across the shaft of the toy, sets the bottle aside to spread it around. Each small touch of bare fingers to his arse is a tease. Baby writhes.

"Patience Baby. Just a little more to get you really nice and wet." Teach's thick fingertip strokes over Baby's rim again and Baby practically yowls. "So good Baby. So lovely and open for me now. Look at you sucking that toy up. Hungry boy."

Teach takes Baby's hand off his thigh, squeezes his fingers, then brings his hand down towards his arse. Baby flinches – surely this is too weird – but Teach guides his finger tips and suddenly Baby is feeling the way his body is stretched and spread, the slick of the lube, the girth of the dildo, the soft ridges he has yet to take. There is a moment of pressure, of movement, and Teach holds his hand there so that Baby really feels it as more of the toy slides deep inside him.

"Gorgeous." Teach rocks the toy; Baby is on fire and so full.

Baby's legs shake as Teach helps him lower them down. The dildo shifts and moves inside him, and Baby tries to cant his hips – into or away from the sensation he isn't sure – but Teach pins him down with both hands around his hips.

"Be good Baby. Nice boys get rewards."

"Please sir."

"Are you a nice boy, Baby?"

Baby screws his eyes shut; how is he still so embarrassed? Why does it feel so hot and squirmy and good.

"Yes sir." He knows what is coming next, he aches for it.

"Say it Baby."

Baby shudders, exhaling in a rush.

"I'm a nice boy, sir."

"A nice boy with a nice thick dildo in his arse, getting spread open and wet for me to fuck?"

Baby moans, his every muscle tightening around the aforementioned dildo. His cock twitches against his belly, his balls feel tight.

"Baby?"

Baby breathes, it's hard work.

"A nice boy for you to fuck," he rushes. "Please sir. Please."

"Oh Baby." Teach's voice is ragged, breath hot and wet on Baby's skin. Affected. "You're doing so well."

Baby relaxes into the praise, it makes him feel heady and cosseted, safe, soothed. And then Teach licks his cock.

A tiny subconscious voice in Baby's head complains that he's receiving head for the very first time and he can't even focus on how it feels because he's too overwhelmed. He's supposed to be learning, but he can't think and he can't breathe and he cannot remember his own name. Nothing exists beyond the multitude of sensation which batter at his synapses. He bed is soft; he is stretched; Teach's hands are firm and strong; he feels so full; Teach's mouth is hot, soft, wet, loving; Baby's cock throbs, harder than he's ever been before; his pulse races. Teach sucks him down, flicking the tip of his cock with his tongue, then leans up with a wet slurp.

"You taste delightful Baby. I knew you would." He takes Baby's hand, pressing it low over his tummy. "Here, feel."

Baby feels, and whimpers as he realises what he's feeling.

He can feel the toy, on the outside, on the inside. He touches the solid weight of it through his skin and the moment he does, Teach swallows his cock down greedily. The aborted snap of Baby's hips is enough to shift the dildo, rubbing over his prostate again, and Baby moans. He is a kettle on the verge of boiling over, a river dammed upstream and ready to surge, metal heated until it is almost liquid with nothing but residual surface tension holding it together. Surely he cannot last; it's too much.

Teach pulls off his cock, blowing coolly over his flushed skin, and Baby cries. His very core has just been submersed in icy waters, and the sudden drop makes him want to scream. He scrabbles, fingers clawing at the duvet, and then Teach's hot mouth closes over him once again. Baby reels, pushed and yanked from one sensation to another. He is on the verge of orgasm, then denied. Teach's praise twists inside him, warming his core even as his cheeks heat and his eyes prickle with tears. He never wants it to end, but wants to to be over.

When Teach's hand wraps around the base of the dildo lodged deep in his arse, Baby sobs.

"You've done so well Baby. So well. You took to edging like a real champion."

"Please..." Baby whines, voice cracking as he feels Teach begin to slide the toy from his stretched-out hole.

"Baby? What do you need?"

"Please sir." Baby blinks, tries to focus. Words and vision at the same time is apparently not happening. "Please-"

"Please what, Baby?"

"'m good," Baby slurs. He hopes his words are understandable. He wants this so much. "I'm good boy, fuck me. Please."

"Baby..." Teach's hand cups his jaw, turning his face. Baby blinks as his arm falls away from his eyes. He didn't even feel the older man crawling over him, but he's right there. It feels like a long time since Baby has really seen his face. He smiles.

"Don't hide Baby."

"Sorry."

"Mmmm, open up gorgeous." Baby tries to complain that he is open already, more open than he's ever felt, more than he thought possible. He doesn't get the chance, because Teach licks into his mouth, lips closing over his, eating him alive. Baby arches up, kissing back.

It feels good to drag his while body against Teach's front. The older man is solid and warm and still fucking dressed, and Baby whines as he ruts his aching, throbbing cock against the thigh wedged between his legs. Teach bites softly at his lower lip and Baby whimpers.

"Perfect Baby. Just stay right there."

Baby mourns the loss of heat and the feeling of being caged in and covered by Teach's body as the man kneels up, one hand working the fly of his jeans. His cock is hard and thick and Baby whines as the flushed head swipes across his thigh.

"You've no idea how I've looked forward to this."

Teach strokes lube across his cock, the wet noise making Baby shudder in anticipation. Those same slick fingers come down to swirl around his hole, and Baby can feel how open and puffy and swollen his is. He whines; Teach groans. Teach's thumbs knead Baby's inner thighs, spreading, presenting, and then the head of his cock notches at his rim and begins to slide in. It's so hot, so much more than the toys were, and Baby distantly remembers that it's his first time. He feels so strung out and overstimulated

Between one blink and the next, Teach slots the whole of his length into Baby's arse, and Baby feels suddenly dizzy. He's still breathing, he's not forgotten how, but the reality of everything – Teach crowding over him, the hot muscle throbbing inside him – makes his vision swim.

Baby is getting fucked. He's on his back and his cock burns with arousal and the squelch of lube is so loud and he's getting fucked. Teach smells like cotton and sandalwood and sweat and it's amazing and Baby is getting fucked. He is so full, so dizzy, so molten.

Baby comes without warning In between one thrust and the next, the untucked tail end of Teach's flannel shirt drags across the exposed head of his cock where his foreskin has pulled back, and it's enough to push him over the edge Baby cries out, taught, vision skewing as he comes.

"Oh you gorgeous creature. Oh Baby. Thank you, thank you," Teach babbles, leaning close, lips brushing over Baby's face as he pants. His hips don't cease, long measured strokes fucking deep into Baby's arse. "Just lie there pretty boy. Just feel."

Feel. Baby has been asked so many times how he feels, and in his post-orgasmic haze, he misinterprets Teach's words.

"Feel warm. Ungh, so warm an' full and thick..." Baby groans, struggling to put into words the liquid sensation of pleasure which fills him to the brim inside.

"Oh Baby. Sweet thing. You're so gorgeous, you feel so good."

Teach doesn't pause, doesn't speed up or slow down, just keeps fucking into him over and over, working his cock into Baby like a plough splitting the soil. Baby pants and writhes, his insides turning liquid as his brain dissolves into mush. He is unravelled, a loose thread fraying in the breeze as he is taken apart and woven into the bed, made soft by Teach's attention. Teach leans over him, moaning in Baby's ear, lips shaking, breath uneven. The noise is deep and rich and everything Baby longed for. This is what he wanted, to feel the older man come undone above him, inside him, to know that he's the reason.

"Please," he begs, "I want to feel it."

"Anything you like," Teach groans, "since you ask so prettily Baby."

Teach hunches over him, arms slotting around Baby's sides, hands clasping his shoulders from the back. If Baby though he was caged before, he was wrong. He is immobile, trapped, contained: he loves it.

Teach still doesn't speed up, but each thrust of his hips feels like it knocks Baby's joints loose. The snap has him shaking, choking on the force of Teach's cock which feels like it's pressing all the way through him and stealing air from his lungs.

"Baby," Teach groans, "Baby."

Baby whines as he feels Teach begin to come. His cock grinds inside him, pulsing, throbbing, rubbing against his abused prostate. Baby knows he couldn't possibly come again, but the pleasure builds anyway, pooling within him as Teach pumps him full with his spend.

For a moment, there is stillness, a placid lake at dawn, shrouded in mist and totally silent, and then the world comes crashing down around Baby's ears as Teach half collapses on top of him, the both of them panting and gasping for oxygen. Baby slips a hand under Teach's shirt, palm against the older man's back, relishing the feel of skin and sweat. Teach groans in his ear.

"Didn't figure you would be a cuddler."

Baby flinches but Teach kisses his cheek.

"Don't fret Baby. It's fine. I'll feed you breakfast tomorrow"

Teach kisses him again, lifts himself, and Baby winces and whimpers as Teach's cock slides from his arse. He feels the way his rim tries to clutch weakly at Teach as he moves away. Baby whines, he feels stuffed and empty all at once. He aches

"Mmm... that's pretty." Teach murmurs

"Thank you, sir."

Teach kisses his shoulder and Baby sighs happily.

"Well done Baby. You were perfect. Just stay there, I'll clean us up."

Baby doesn't remember rolling onto his side, he blinks and murmurs something in response to Teach's voice as he is wiped down. He smiles when Teach's broad warm body slots in behind him. Soft fabric rubs and Baby realises Teach is wearing pyjamas. The blankets are heavy and warm. Baby is tired. He wants to remember everything. He doesn't want to forget his lessons. He needs to let Teach know.

"Thank you for teaching me"

Teach kisses the ball of his shoulder, arm looping around his ribs.

"Thank you for listening. Can't wait to see you use your new skills with others too."

"Sounds good," Baby says, but his only reply is a snore. Baby tucks himself more firmly into Teach's hold, and falls asleep himself.

*

Baby wakes up, finds a ridiculously fluffy dressing gown hanging on the back of the door, and shuffles down the hall towards the scent of cooking. Of course, someone as capable as Teach makes a decent breakfast.

Baby smiles, Teach grins.

"I feel great, thanks."

Teach's expression morphs into one of mirth as Baby speaks first, offering up the inside of his mind as readily now as when he offered up his body.

"My arse is kind of sore though, but in a good way? I feel like I could sleep for a week."

His stomach growls

"After we feed you. Sit down Baby."

Baby blushes at the name, smiling.

"You don't have to keep calling me that."

"I know. But I like to. Suits you." Teach breaks an egg into the pan in front of him. "Fried or scrambled?"

They sit. They eat. Teach kisses him when he passes the orange juice. Baby takes the plates to the sink – he is well trained in kitchen duty – and snuggles his cheek into Teach's shoulder as he passes.

"You know, there are more things to learn Baby."

"Will you show me sometime?"

"Oh yes. Anything you want to learn, you just have to promise to be safe-"

"But-"

"-and let me know when you use them with other people."

"Oh... " Baby bites his lip. "Other people think I'm a kid though."

Teach's grin broadens.

"Don't worry Baby I'll help you find guys you can trust who'll be good for you."

"Really?" Baby stops himself from jumping on the spot in excitement. "You mean it?"

"Sure thing Baby. Can't wait to find you someone to top, you follow instructions so well after all."

Baby wonders if the sparkles of unexpected joy around his head are as visible as the hearts in his eyes.

They wash up together, Teach tells him where the dishes go. Baby takes a shower and Teach stands at the sink and shaves. He stays in Teach's gown whilst the laundry rotates.

When he opens his phone, Baby finds a few missed messages from his friends, so he types back to Goth, knowing word will reach everyone else in due course.

Who needs a boyfriend when you can have a great teacher instead?

*

Twelve years later on a nondescript Friday night, a kid just a hair shy of being properly old enough to be there walks up to Baby and stammeringly asks if he can buy Baby a drink.

Baby looks across at Teach on the other side of the room, talking with Otter and Bear. Teach smiles at him. Baby smirks.

"No, but I'll buy you one Kid, and then we can maybe talk a bit. How's that sound?"

Kid looks up at him with stars in his eyes. Baby knows the feeling.

On his way out, Teach passes him a half empty box of matches.

Copyright © 2022 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 14
  • Wow 4
p style="margin-bottom:0.35cm;line-height:115%;"> <p>Please come chat with us on <a href="https://twitter.com/SashaDistan/status/1475251460438908929?s=20">Twitter</a></p>

Liked this fic? Rec it <a href="https://twitter.com/SashaDistan/status/1499383287244066820?s=20&t=Kkg4GoFyZdPG7S_ALleJEA>HERE</a>

 

Thank you to the incredible <a href="https://twitter.com/@leandralena">Lole</a> for being an awesome beta reader.

Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Baby was awfully needy and Teach was more than prepared to fulfill them.

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Like 5
Link to comment

My goodness that was muy caliente...let's hope Baby finds other teachers to round out his education....and then...look out world!!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
20 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great story.

thank you!

 

18 hours ago, dughlas said:

Mmmmmmm ...

i made that noise too.

 

19 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Baby was awfully needy and Teach was more than prepared to fulfill them.

He's little, he needed coaxing XD

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
15 hours ago, drsawzall said:

My goodness that was muy caliente...let's hope Baby finds other teachers to round out his education....and then...look out world!!

well that was the point of the little epilogue at the end. Teach found Baby other people, they stayed friends, they have sex and a sweet but platonic relationship, and now Baby is older and he's going to be the one to show Kid what he likes.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
5 hours ago, imogene_arant said:

Good lawd are you trying to give people a heart attack? 

James Corden Flirting GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

dude this is what i do. i'm a professional at hot and flustered.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Sasha Distan said:

dude this is what i do. i'm a professional at hot and flustered.

No joke. You’re a great writer!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 3/6/2022 at 6:56 AM, Geemeedee said:

Great to see you posting here again, Sasha! Thanks for the story. 

hey you!!

you're welcome, thank you for reading it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow!!! I don't know what to say!!! This is one of the most erotic stories I have read...like, in forever! I kept waiting for it to go evil. It kind of circled that subject but never really went there. Sasha Distan, I am a fan and will be on the lookout for your future stories. Thank you!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Anything I could say would be an understatement.  So, in the words of one of my favorite characters, prone to understatement, "Very satisfactory."

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..