Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 1,124 Words
  • 9,958 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bad Stereotypes - 16. Friday 14th May 2011

Sixteen. It felt like every other Friday morning. I woke up early, having run until midnight, but I woke feeling annoyed, empty, guilty, angry. Despite the best intentions of running, I had still dreamt of Zach and woken with a steel bar in my pyjamas that didn’t much want to go away. It’s a poor look out if a guy can’t give it for a quick fantasy on his birthday.

I got my presents over a breakfast of waffles and syrup; new trainers, a bunch of less interesting things like socks and aftershave, a green and blue hoodie with running prints on it, and a cool little mp3 player with acid yellow ear bug headphones. I thanked my mother, who did all the shopping, hugged my sister and got a clap on the shoulder from my dad.

School was good, but I couldn’t concentrate, a combination of lack of sleep and the hyped up expectations of the part later kept me zombie like through most of the day. At lunch, I saw Zach talking to Lena and had to cover the effects of staring at him by being over enthusiastically nice to Lena. She was pleased with my reaction when she sat in my lap and proceeded to eat my lunch for me.

“I can’t believe that your parents are letting you have a party. Mine would never.” Lena turned and fed me a slightly soggy cafeteria chip, “Anything you want us to bring?”

“Just your pretty little self sweetheart,” Zach, a hand on my shoulder making my blood warm, leant down and answered for me. I gulped audibly, “Nothing too good for the birthday boy right?”

“Right Zach.” Lena wrapped a slender hand around the back of my neck, “Nothing’s too good for the birthday boy.”

I kissed her, because it was what she and everyone else expected me to do, but I pulled away the first chance I got, ostensibly on the lookout for a teacher. End of lunch Zach and I headed out for PE, leaving the girls behind.

“I got you in there mate,” Zach elbow’s me in the shoulder, he was that much taller, “Happy birthday.”

“Zach?”

“Yeah bud?”

“Please don’t trash my house…”

That turned out to be less of a worry. My parents left my sister apparently ‘in charge’ of us, but the first thing she did was vanish to her room to call her boyfriend over. As well as the guys from cross country and their girlfriends, Zach had got me to invite about a dozen other kids from our year. It was fairly warm, so we piled into the garden with assorted soft drinks and various alcohol pinches from parents, so chat and play stupid games and run around making fools of ourselves. People were having a nice time, the bourbon that Zach had bought was giving me enough buzz that having Lena in my lap actually felt nice, and part of me was happy that my birthday had turned out so well.

Then I looked over at Zach kissing his latest girlfriend and felt a hot stab of jealousy go right through me. I’d jerked off thinking about him, again. I was an awful friend, and a worse boyfriend. Zach grinned at me, winked, then hauled himself and his girl to his feet and gestured for me to follow. Lena swung on my hand, giggling and looking deeply pleased with herself, and I tried to find something to be excited about in the firm round shape of her butt clad in denim mini skirt. I failed.

Up in my room Zach turned the lights on low and hit the play button on my computer. I didn’t recognise the music, but he obviously had everything planned.

“Guys?” I asked, not sure really what was happening as Zach closed the door.

“Birthday present time Bay. You’ll like it.” Zach leant back against the door and I found myself leaning against the other wall as Lena put her hand on my chest firmly. She kissed me hard, her body pressed against mine in all the right places, or what should have been all the right places. I flicked my eyes to where Zach was making out in a similar manner. Then Lena’s hands were at my fly, undoing my belt. I panicked, and felt Zach hand hot on my shoulder. His girlfriend was on her knees between his legs, and the sight of Zach made my body respond.

Lena made a pleased noise and began to kiss down my chest, rumpling my t-shirt.

“But…”

“Happy birthday Bay.” Zach’s voice in my ear was ragged with what was being done to him, and his words made me shiver in want and need, “Never say I don’t do anything for you,” His attention turned back to his girlfriend, “Oh yeah baby, just like that.”

Lena was on her knees, she grinned up at me before diving in unashamedly. It felt nice, warm, wet. But my gaze was fixed on Zach, the shadows between his lips, his hand caught in his shirt, showing off his tight abdomen. Lena was doing the best she could, but my hardness had very little to do with her ministrations. Zach bit his lip and grunted, and I half moaned in response, wanting to be the one worshipping his body, and I felt every muscle I had tighten as I watched him. I made sure to glance down at Lena, but she wasn’t watching me. Zach groaned again and I barely had time to grunt a warning before it was all over. Lena coughed and spluttered, but I was way to busy watching Zach finishing off, making a face I had only seen in my imagination before.

I just about had the wherewithal to tuck myself back into boxers and jeans and I managed to half smile at Lena before she vanished for the bathroom. Zach’s girl made a concerned noise and went after her. Zach and I were left alone and I desperately wanted to kiss him.

“Am I the best friend or what? Birthday blowjobs man.”

“Yeah,” I figured that should try and sound slightly excited, “Thanks.”

“You gotta learn to give a girl warning though dude. Most chicks don’t swallow.”

“Right… sorry.”

“Fuck Bay,” Zach ruffled my hair with one hand, “Don’t fucking apologise to me. You did good. Come on, let’s go back and drink some more huh?”

I followed Zach like a puppy. I’d let my girlfriend blow me, but the thing that had kept me hard was seeing Zach in ecstasy. As nice as it was to have a girlfriend and hang with the guys, I knew right then that I was done with girls for good.

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sixteenth Birthdays are supposed to be memorable burning for some reason I don't think Bay will remember his for quite the same reason.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..