Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 1,329 Words
  • 6,240 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bad Stereotypes - 25. Tuesday 13th June 2012

Zachary Sarver and I did the two man four hundred metre relay and came in first. Zachary Sarver and I won gold and silver for every race we entered. Zachary Sarver and I spent all our time together. And at the same time, I hated him.

I hated the fact that I lied to him so often. Small things, how I was feeling, when and where I’d been running, who I fancied at college. Zach was busy making a reputation for himself as a player, which meant that apart from when he was smoozing girls, he had plenty of free time to spend with me. People always expected us to be together, and we hung out all the time, and he had no idea how torn up the inside of my head was.

I hadn’t been back to the city since the evening when I needed to make use of my running skills in order to preserve my health. Now I spent Saturday nights either out with Zach, or out running. I spent a lot of time out running.

At seventeen, I hadn’t jerked off in nearly three weeks. Not since… not since I’d nearly had a guy practically rape me out the back of a club in the middle of the city. I woke up hot and sweaty and twisted in my sheets, sometimes hard, sometimes sticky, and usually with the image of Zach in my mind. Except for the times it wasn’t Zach. The times when I woke up convinced I had previously been in Jim-Boy’s car; sitting in the seat with him leaning over me; kneeling in the foot well in the back and sucking him while he smoked. Or I remember being out back in that alley, but not getting away, and my brain would twist everything up inside my brain until I woke scared and shaking.

And so I ran. Running at night was different, colder, darker, much more silent. And I got to witness the things that go on at night; foxes stalking through the streets, cats singing each other songs, the soft rustling of beetles. Every once in a while there would be a person or a car; drunk’s arriving home, people returning or leaving for red-eye flights, shouting, sometimes a baby wailing in the dark. I steered clear of habitation and ran under the cover of proper darkness, without street lamps and without a sound. All I had was my breath and my pulse and the memories and images I tried to vanish from my skull.

That Tuesday I woke with a physical jolt to find myself on the floor of my room. It was the worst way to wake up, hot and sticky, knowing I’d soiled the sheets and remembering why. This image was new, and it was not one image. I was in the back of Jim-Boy’s little red car. I was sitting in his lap, but I was older, so we were now the same sort of age. He was smoking a roll up, breathing smoke past my ear, making these so-soft noise with his lips and tongue that made my whole body shiver. I wanted to kiss him but he would let me turn around. His cock was thick and hard against my butt, somehow we were naked having been dressed. When he penetrated in my dream I heard Zach’s voice in my ear, loud and clear, saying words that Alex had said to me on the hill.

‘You can’t run away forever. You can’t run away forever. You can’t run away forever…’

I showered and washed the sheets, ate a pear over the sink and went for a twenty minute run before I ended up at school. Zach met me at my locker. Seventeen looked good on Sarver. He had grown up and filled out across the shoulders, and was developing the sort of body that made all the girls in the school go wild. Me too. He’d buzzed cut his hair and stood there relaxing against my locker eating an apple noisily in a college branded t-shirt and knee length jean-shorts with tennis shoes.

“Morning Bay,” Zach’s voice was like molten honey over my skin and I shivered visibly, “You OK bud?” A warm, soft hand on my shoulder; and I wanted to lean in against his touch so much in made my head hurt, “You look tired. You’re running too hard.”

I pulled away and looked at him. Zach was the best sort of friend, and he looked genuinely concerned for my welfare. For several long heart beats I almost told him, almost said the words which would damn me totally. The moment passed, and I shrugged it off.

“I’m fine. You know, up late with the internet.”

“Dude,” Zach jabbed me on the shoulder, then grabbed my neck in the crook of his arm, his growth spurt had put him a head over my measly height. It felt nice to be safe and warm in tucked into his side, “We gotta get you a real girlfriend to keep you up late.”

I nearly snuck my arm around his waist, but the ease and joviality of the contact ended and we ended up just walking side by side.

“At least then you’ll have a decent excuse to fall asleep in physics.”

“It’s physics,” I grinned, showing humour I did not feel, “That’s excuse enough isn’t it?”

Diagrams of electromagnetic currents passed over my head as I sat in physics with Zach on my left, slumped over the desk with his head on one arm, doodling over his work book. When I slumped in my seat, our thighs touched, and when he didn’t pull away I decided not to. Being Zach’s friend was delightful and difficult, and I felt I deserved a little break from my iron like self-control after my dream.

My run had not been long enough to sort out that dream, and the images, the smell of the rolled cigarette and the sound and texture of Zach’s voice in my ear were all still too fresh. Unfortunately now that it was summer and we back in athletics there wasn’t going to be any time for running later. If I was going to sort this out, it was going to have to be now. Zach chose that moment to sit up, stretch and then lean back in his chair with his head on my shoulder and doze while our teacher scurried around the front of the room and said something complex about waves being measured by the length of the universe and being used to spectroscopically probe the characteristics of matter. I was lost.

I had dreamt of being fucked by Jim-Boy, who was at the same time Zach, and I hated the fact that the dream had turned me on enough that I’d come in my sleep. Guys who got fucked were the girls in the relationship, the weaker parties. No one had ever… and I had never thought about being on the receiving end of anal sex before in anything other than back alley associated nightmare. Something inside my head had liked the idea. And what was all that shit about not running away forever. I hadn’t run away from Jim-Boy; he had chucked me out of his car into the cold.

Why Zach? Why did the idea of Zach being in charge not scare me senseless? Any other man, every other man doing that to me made me want to simultaneously crawl inside my own skin and die, heave my guts all over the place and punch some body. But with Zach, the idea of Zach with his arms wrapped around me, nuzzling into the back of my neck, breathing in my ear…

I jerked upright as a hot hand landed on the back of my neck. Zach shook me awake just as our teacher arrived at my desk, arms folded, looking unhappy. Oh well, there went lunch…

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ah ha! So now we come to the reason (maybe more than one?), why Bay is so against being on the receiving end of things. So it's all a matter of being submissive over dominance, being like the girl in the relationship. That's utter bullshit though. lol Does he think of Issac as the girl? Does he think that Issac's the passive, submissive one and he's the dominant one when they're having sex?

 

This infatuation/obsession with Zach is going to come to a head soon, ha, pardon the pun. ;) Well, I guess he doesn't have much time to confess since he's almost eighteen and he'll be at Dale's soon. That's probably what drove him to Dale's.

 

Can't wait for the next insight into Bay's life. :2thumbs:

Link to comment

Glad that I checkend for a New chapter since it seems that my notifications aren't working. I love this story and have a feeling Bay might make a step in the right directon

Link to comment

I'm a little surprised that most of the sympathy in this awesome story is towards Issac. Even before Bay's " I'm not that gay" gaffe Zulan was warning him not to hurt Issac. It doesn't seem right that 3 guys at least 8 years older are all worried about Issac being hurt. Normally it would be the reverse with concern for the much younger, inexperienced Bay. Bay's mistake was hardly a hanging offence and in fact the only one physically hurt was Bay. Zulan's attack was not justified and he could have caused Bay to be hurt more seriously. He was lucky Bay's shoulder took the damage and not his head. No-one cares to apologise to Bay for the assault and in fact Zoltan is now doing a Zulan.

Issac really only needed to involve Bay in a conversation about his attitude. It is highly likely Bay would have eventually saw his own internal homophobia. Personally I think Issac and his dependence on his 2 guards characterises him as a fairly weak character. Has he told Zulan or Zoltan to leave Bay alone.

Link to comment
On 06/16/2013 04:47 PM, seanthomas said:
I'm a little surprised that most of the sympathy in this awesome story is towards Issac. Even before Bay's " I'm not that gay" gaffe Zulan was warning him not to hurt Issac. It doesn't seem right that 3 guys at least 8 years older are all worried about Issac being hurt. Normally it would be the reverse with concern for the much younger, inexperienced Bay. Bay's mistake was hardly a hanging offence and in fact the only one physically hurt was Bay. Zulan's attack was not justified and he could have caused Bay to be hurt more seriously. He was lucky Bay's shoulder took the damage and not his head. No-one cares to apologise to Bay for the assault and in fact Zoltan is now doing a Zulan.

Issac really only needed to involve Bay in a conversation about his attitude. It is highly likely Bay would have eventually saw his own internal homophobia. Personally I think Issac and his dependence on his 2 guards characterises him as a fairly weak character. Has he told Zulan or Zoltan to leave Bay alone.

glad that someone is sticking up for Bay.
Link to comment

Bay us getting closer to figuring it out. I have to agree with seanthomas about one thing two brothers have been giving Bay a hard time about making sure Isaac doesn't get hurt which is fine. But why isn't anyone trying to figure out if there is a reason why Bay thinks and says what he did. Obviously he loves Isaac even with the bionic leg and he willingly does everything but receive, so why don't guys so much older than Bay start putting two and two together. It would accomplish alot more than making every one miserable. Just an idea.

Link to comment

Now I am wondering if Bay and Zach's friendship ended in Zach's rejection of him. Lot of food for thought here. But, is Bay still carrying a torch for Zach and trying to form a relationship with Isaac. In the back of my mind, I kinda wonder if Zach took advantage of an infatuation of Bay's and screwed him and then pushed him away. Mmmmm. Write fast Sasha :P:o:read:

Link to comment
On 06/17/2013 12:08 AM, joann414 said:
Now I am wondering if Bay and Zach's friendship ended in Zach's rejection of him. Lot of food for thought here. But, is Bay still carrying a torch for Zach and trying to form a relationship with Isaac. In the back of my mind, I kinda wonder if Zach took advantage of an infatuation of Bay's and screwed him and then pushed him away. Mmmmm. Write fast Sasha :P:o:read:
typing at the speed of light, but not the direction you think...
Link to comment

Zach must have been something very special... Wonder how that story ended. Will be interesting to find out.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..