Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 1,113 Words
  • 6,567 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bad Stereotypes - 18. Friday 12th July 2013

“Here?”

“No.” Issac’s lips moved in my hair, “Lower.”

“Here?”

“I can still feel that.”

“Here?” I slid my hand further down his thigh.

“Yeah, you’ve gone now.”

I walked my fingers carefully back up Issac’s thigh to the place where feeling faded into numbness and I felt him smile against my scalp when he could feel my fingers again. I had ended up on his left side in the bed, and Issac had been weirdly alright with my curiosity about the stump. The leg ended just above where the knee joint would have been, and those muscles seemed just as firm and strong as the other leg. The stump was shiny at the end, the skin a bit more pink, the scar a soft curve over the end, long healed over. As I ran my hand down his thigh, the only weird thing was the lack of hair. Issac said the hairs got rubbed off by the leg-cup and eventually the follicles died off.

“So if I tickle you here…” I started a tickling motion about three quarters of the way down the leg, just past where sensation died.

“Can’t feel a thing,” I started to move my hand up and Issac gasped, “Ah! Ha he…. Stop it Bay!” I started tickling his ribs with my other hand until we were both thrashing in the bed again. I knelt over him when I stopped, and kissed his heaving chest.

“I like you better naked.” I grinned at him, and Issac glanced down to see our new erections lying side by side.

“You’re insatiable.”

“I’m eighteen.” I shrugged, my age had to be good for something.

“Oh yes,” Issac wrapped his hand around us both and I moaned into his shoulder, “So you are.”

Afterwards we lay side by side on the mattress, the sheets twisted up at the bottom of the bed, panting. I tilted my head to rest on Issac’s shoulder, and I thought about the places we touched, shoulders, hips, thigh, hands. Issac’s false bionic leg stood in the corner like a strange robot. Once during the night I had woken, forgetting what it was, and my fevered brain has twisted the shadowy shape out of control until Issac had rolled over, dragging me with him and I’d remembered what it was. Only slightly sleepily I played my hand over Issac’s chest, from sternum to groin and back again. He had a wonderful body.

“How did it happen?” I asked gently, and when Issac didn’t reply, I didn’t think he was going to at all. I figured it was a question a lot of people asked.

“I met Zupan and Zoltan in sixth form. You think those guys are massive now? They were the only people at college that tall, they both got asked to join the rugby team, they both turned the coach down. He wasn’t so happy. We met on the track, mucking about on dirt bikes. Zupan loved anything with wheels. He drove like a madman. Still does.

“We spent all our time together, three best mates: and neither of them minded that I was gay. Once Zu and Zol have decided to like a person, that’s it, you can do no wrong. They took me to my first club, hell, Zupan dragged me into my first gay bar when I was nineteen and got me my first ever date. I was shy back then.

“And then we were twenty one.” Issac took a deep breath, and his fingers went to the tattoo at his side. I hadn’t been able to look at it that much, but I looked now. The black patterns made up what looked exactly like tyre tread, running down Issac’s side from armpit to hip. In the middle of the tread pattern, the shapes twisted to become three interwoven names; Zupan, Issac, Zoltan. Down one side of the tread was a much more cursive script, smaller letters reading off a phrase: the day will come. I had a horrible idea where this was going.

“It was October, it was dark, it had rained and it was perfect weather of off-roading like mad hyped up young men do. We didn’t tell anyone where we were going, and that was our first mistake. Zupan drove. I was in the back behind him.” Issac stopped, and the silence stretched out before he started speaking again, “We hit a tree, Zupan swerved to avoid it, there were rocks, boulders. Zu got thrown straight out the front windscreen, broke his neck and slashed open his shoulder. Zoltan was wearing his seat belt, he stayed in the truck as it rolled, but he was unconscious. I got whacked by the tree, and fell as the truck rolled over and spent four hours lying with a one ton four by four range rover on my leg. They had to take it off. I got cracked ribs and an amputation, Zupan got the chair, Zoltan got to feel guilty for ages for not coming round sooner and calling for help. He felt like it was his fault. If he’d called sooner… I might still have a leg. Who knows.

“We all have that tattoo, got it the year Zupan left wheelchair rehab, same year he started up with Murderball. A reminder not to be so stupid next time.”

“Issac…” I had no idea what I wanted to say.

“Shhh,” Issac arms came around me and he nuzzled my hair, “You have to say anything babe. Just lie here with me.”

“Those words; the day will come…”

“I was awake. I blacked out during the actual crash, but I was awake afterwards. Fate is cruel. It was dark. I had no ideas what had happened to the others, did not know if Zupan was alive or dead, didn’t know that Zol was OK but unconscious in the truck. I had no idea. I couldn’t reach me phone. And all I kept on thinking was that the day would come, morning would come and they’d be dog walkers or kids on bikes on their way to school or something. That if I could stay alive until the day came then everything would be alright.” Issac sighed and curried his face in my hair, “It had another reason too. That day that Zupan got out of the rehab, became a day visitor, I thought that one day, the day would come when this didn’t hurt so much. When we could look at each other without thinking only of the crash and what happened after, when we could be like we were before again.”

“Did that day come?”

“Yes babe. Yes it did.”

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 3
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The day came for Isaac, but has it come yet for Zupan?

 

Frighteningly deep emotions. Will be fascinating to watch how the younger Bay deals with them.

 

Fantastic love.

Link to comment

Wow, what a lot of guilt Zol must have felt. No wonder the three guys are so close after what they went through together. Now I wonder if maybe Isaac and Za were in a realationship at anytime. Great chapter.

Link to comment

Guilt is such a horrible thing. Zol was the only one wearing a seatbelt,by the sounds of it the other two didn't have theirs on. Zupan was paralyzed, Isaac lost his leg. But looking at the three of them I think Zol was the one that walked away with the most damage, guilt can and will have more lasting damage than the other two combined. In a way it was a sad chapter but in another it was a very powerful one. Bay may only be 18 but I think he is Isaac's daybreak.

Link to comment

Oh my oh my! What a catastrophe but it probably made them all closer at the same time. I hope. Oh Bay, move here and never leave. You get good food errday! ;) And nice/ mean s/o best friends. tehehehe MOAR MOAR MOAR!

Link to comment
On 06/09/2013 01:32 AM, Daithi said:
Guilt is such a horrible thing. Zol was the only one wearing a seatbelt,by the sounds of it the other two didn't have theirs on. Zupan was paralyzed, Isaac lost his leg. But looking at the three of them I think Zol was the one that walked away with the most damage, guilt can and will have more lasting damage than the other two combined. In a way it was a sad chapter but in another it was a very powerful one. Bay may only be 18 but I think he is Isaac's daybreak.
now that was something i hadn't thought of. Bay is daybreak...huh...
Link to comment
On 06/09/2013 12:29 AM, joann414 said:
Wow, what a lot of guilt Zol must have felt. No wonder the three guys are so close after what they went through together. Now I wonder if maybe Isaac and Za were in a realationship at anytime. Great chapter.
Zu is straight...
Link to comment
On 06/09/2013 03:15 AM, vinnyvin said:
Oh my oh my! What a catastrophe but it probably made them all closer at the same time. I hope. Oh Bay, move here and never leave. You get good food errday! ;) And nice/ mean s/o best friends. tehehehe MOAR MOAR MOAR!
you can have your own Bay babes...
Link to comment

I just noticed we're all spelling Issac's name wrong. We're spelling it the 'traditional' way, with two 'a's' and not two 's's'. Sorry.

 

This was a very emotional chapter. Well, reading about the tragedy. And it wasn't that long ago, right? I mean, Issac is in his late twenties, right? So it was only like five years ago or so, right?

 

And who knew there was such a thing as wheelchair rehab. But it makes sense.

 

As always, looking forward to more Sasha! :)

Link to comment
On 06/09/2013 10:21 AM, Lisa said:
I just noticed we're all spelling Issac's name wrong. We're spelling it the 'traditional' way, with two 'a's' and not two 's's'. Sorry.

 

This was a very emotional chapter. Well, reading about the tragedy. And it wasn't that long ago, right? I mean, Issac is in his late twenties, right? So it was only like five years ago or so, right?

 

And who knew there was such a thing as wheelchair rehab. But it makes sense.

 

As always, looking forward to more Sasha! :)

i didn't want to correct you all about Issac's spelling...
Link to comment

What a moving story! Wow, that really explains how close those three are, doesn't it... That tattoo sounds really cool, too. Issac feels like such a complete and well-rounded character to me, you can tell that he has a past and that he's had some serious development, even before you know the extent of his backstory. I love that. I have a real feeling that Issac's experiences and his completeness as a person are going to be a big help for Bay to sort his own shit out.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..