Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 1,475 Words
  • 2,520 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In Flames - 10. Chapter 10

It wasn’t hard to find the bathroom. The house was built on one long corridor, and all the doors had name plates attached, often with a variety of customisations. It was like living in a dorm. Their door was the only one that was blank, the little name plate empty, and Vruuaska rubbed against the dark wood leaving a scorch mark which crackled as it cooled.

“Well that’s one way of labelling it,” Atoki ruffled his fur, “Hey how come you don’t burn me?”

Vruuaska pricked up one ear as he followed the boy into the huge bathroom. It was a surprisingly normal space, with the usual plumbing, white tiles and a bathtub the size of a small swimming pool set into the floor. Atoki started to fiddle with the taps, and got the temperature about right.

“You wanna take a bath like that?”

Vruuaska answered and shifted at the same time.

“I think maybe you’re immune to me or something.” The big demon rolled his shoulders, “So we live with an empath, that’s nuts.”

“And two former humans.” Atoki stripped and slipped into the bath. He’d found a glass bottle which smelt like apples and which had filled the pool with fluffy bubbles. “You wanna come and join me big guy?”

Vruuaska sat down on the edge of the bath, feet in the water, hands folded in his lap.

“We have to talk about what happened this morning Nami.” His tail flicked back and forth across the stone floor, “You need to understand that I have no idea how any of this works.” He gestured vaguely to his crotch, “And I mean no idea.”

“Vru…” Atoki wrapped his hand around the demon’s calf and held on.

“No. I don’t know what I’m doing when you touch me. I don’t know what happens to me, to my body, and I don’t even know if you care about me. You said that you didn’t want to be my Master,” Vruuaska wrapped his hand around Atoki’s arm, holding on just as tight, “But that means you need to care about how I feel.”

“I do care.” Atoki paddled in the bath, the conversation was hard, and he wanted to have the demon there with him where he could hold him, make him realise that he cared about him.

“If you ever call me that again, I will never forgive you.” Vruuaska slid into the water and wrapped his tail around Atoki’s leg, “Agreed?”

“Yes. Vru, I am sorry.” He ran his hand around the back of Vruuaska’s neck, pulled himself closer to the demon who was tall enough to stand upright in the pool, “Can I make it up to you?”

“Huh?” It was the demon’s turn to look puzzled, “What do you mean?

“Well,” Atoki put a palm flat against the demon’s broad chest, “You say you have no idea what you’re doing or what’s going on down there. I can show you.”

“Umm…”

“Or we can just take a bath.” Atoki shrugged, “Either way.”

The big demon put his hands in Atoki’s silken hair and kissed him. There was a note of hunger there that Atoki recognised.

“I wanna learn.” Vruuaska sounded nervous, “I don’t know what to do.”

“Relax,” Atoki kissed the big demon again, but this time slower, longer, trying the textures of his mouth, the sharpness of his teeth. He broke the kiss with a sigh to find Vruuaska staring at him, mouth open and panting softly. His chest heaved. “Give me your hand.”

The demon hung onto him with one arm and offered him his other massive soft furred palm. He was trusting, like a child. A big, furry, sexy and obviously aroused child if the heat and hardness pressed again Atoki’s abdomen was anything to go by, but innocent none the less. Atoki laced his fingers with the demon’s own and brought the palm down over the demon’s thick cock. Vruuaska whimpered, and Atoki helped him close his hand, stroked with him, until the demon got the idea, smoothing his hand up and down his length, over the tapered head in the manner that Atoki had shown him. He groaned from between gritted teeth. Atoki wrapped his legs around the demon’s hips, and brought his own erection into contact with Vruuaska’s. Automatically, the demon added him to the grip of his big hand and Atoki sighed into his neck.

“You’re doing great Vru,” he wrapped his hand back around the back of Vruuaska’s neck, anchoring himself to the big demon, sucking in his breath in hard gasps. “Oh god… so good.” The demon craned to kiss him and Atoki found himself gasping and panting into the creature’s short muzzle. He used his free hand to stroke down Vruuaska’s chest, dragging his fingernails through the dense fur. The demon had no nipples, but Atoki didn’t dwell on that, but scratched the fur behind his ears, felt the demon vibrate under his hands. The water in the bath began to bubble and boil. It was hot, but not unbearable, and Atoki hung on as the demon in his arms threw back his head. He’d gotten the idea now, his movements splashed the water, made a mess, rocketed pleasure through both their systems until Vruuaska made a noise halfway between a snarl and a moan and came messily over them both. The demon let go and the sudden lack of pressure made Atoki gasp with shock.

“Nami!” Vruuaska was broken out of his afterglow, concern all over his features, “What did I do?”

Atoki groaned, kissed the demon, wrapped his hand around his cock, jerked twice and groaned the demon’s name as he came. He sagged against the creature, panting; all his muscles limp like wet paper.

“Oh you did good…” he could barely get the words out, “Is that what you hoped for?”

It took the demon a long time to answer.

“I had no idea I could do that. To myself I mean.” Vruuaska nuzzled into the crook of his neck, his chest and throat thrumming with pleasure, “Did you like it?”

“You need to ask?” Atoki checked himself even as he spoke, “Yeah, it was great.”

For a while, both simply lazed in the pool, touching each other gently, exploring the things that they should have taken time with earlier. Long slow kisses, places that liked to be touched, stroked, nibbled. Atoki loved the short claws raking over the back of his head and neck; Vruuaska’s long ears were sensitive and made him shudder with delight. Atoki stroked the long tail, found that it wrapped around his wrist like a snake, constricting and tough. Vruuaska could lift him out of the water with the strength in that limb when it was wrapped around his waist. Atoki giggled and laughed, and found that Vruuaska’s laugh was big and booming like the sound of a volcano going off.

“You think we’re clean now?” Atoki examined his pruned fingers, “The water’s getting cold.”

“I’m never cold,” Vruuaska pulled the boy close to his chest again and Atoki could feel the heat of him through the sodden fur, “C’mere.”

It was nice being in the big demons arms, and Atoki felt safe. Eventually they got out of the bath, found a pair of giant fluffy towels, one of which practically drowned Atoki, and Vruuaska shifted shapes and shook himself like a dog, splattering already steaming water all over the bathroom. His furred friend dried in seconds and Atoki discovered that his demon companion made an excellent towel. Habit made the boy tidy the bathroom, wipe down the big mirror and fold the towels to hand them on the rail by the sink. Aris had liked to have the house pristine.

The thought of the man who had abused him made his chest constrict suddenly. He hadn’t thought about Aris in a whole day, and he had allowed himself to forget the horror of seeing the inside of the house, far from pristine, splattered with his insides.

“Sire? What’s wrong?” The demon rubbed along his side, then remembered himself, “Nami? Talk to me.”

“Nothing,” Atoki shook himself mentally, “I just thought about… him. I don’t know why.” The boy managed a small smile, and pulled on his jeans. He was going to need more clothes really soon. “Can we go back to our room?”

“Sure.” The demon nuzzled his hand and Atoki found himself petting the big feral creature between his horns, “We’ll do whatever you want Nami.”

They didn’t meet anyone on the way back, and Atoki was all too pleased to simply strip out of his clothes and curl up on the space between Vruuaska’s paws on the huge bed. The demon laid his wedge shaped head over his body like a blanket and, sighing gently, the pair drifted into sleep.

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well fire obviously doesn't put his fire out lol. It's cool they are taking the time now to explore each other. It is interesting though that he can burn the wood on the walls by brushing up against it or bringing the bath water to a boil but Nami never gets hurt. I like the way this is going, how innocent Vru is. It's totally turned around compared to most stories its different and I really like it.

Link to comment
On 08/20/2013 04:23 AM, Daithi said:
Well fire obviously doesn't put his fire out lol. It's cool they are taking the time now to explore each other. It is interesting though that he can burn the wood on the walls by brushing up against it or bringing the bath water to a boil but Nami never gets hurt. I like the way this is going, how innocent Vru is. It's totally turned around compared to most stories its different and I really like it.
thanks daithi. i'm glad you're enjoying the boys. Vru is really sweet sometimes, and very burn-y.
Link to comment

I felt like killing Aris all over again.I'm starting to think Vru was too nice to him.

Atoki is lucky to have his own furnace, he doesn't have to take a cold bath ever again. Now what are they going to do? Declare their love to the big bad master demon?Will Atoki gain some super power now that he lives in hell?

Link to comment
On 08/20/2013 11:18 AM, nostic said:
I felt like killing Aris all over again.I'm starting to think Vru was too nice to him.

Atoki is lucky to have his own furnace, he doesn't have to take a cold bath ever again. Now what are they going to do? Declare their love to the big bad master demon?Will Atoki gain some super power now that he lives in hell?

now that would be telling...
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..