Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 1,465 Words
  • 2,547 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In Flames - 12. Chapter 12

Atoki smiled and kissed the demon again, softer this time, and shifted his weight until he had rolled them both so that the big demon was lying back on the bed. Vruuaska sat up, leaning against the pillows, adjusting his position so that his horns weren’t scraping the wall. Atoki snuggled against his chest again, bringing their erections together with a hiss.

“What did you have in mind?” Vruuaska ran his big fingers down the boy’s arms, “I’m not sure what I should do.”

Atoki kissed him again. He could see the mix of lust and pleasure and confusion in the big fiery eyes. He was deeply unsure whether or not what he wanted to do, Vruuaska was going to even want to consider, let alone accept and be OK with. The demon was a big guy, in every sense, and often time’s big guys were not generally so hot on being fucked by their smaller partners. Atoki snuggled into the demon’s chest, lying with his thighs between the demon’s legs rather than straddling him.

“You know when…” Atoki paused, he didn’t want to remind the demon of what he’d done when Atoki had made Vruuaska fuck him, “I mean…” It had been so long since he’d done this. The one and only time he’d asked Aris the resulting row and subsequent beating had almost put him off the idea for life. But that didn’t stop the idea from turning up in his fantasies. Vruuaska played directly into every single one of those fantasies.

The fur, the muzzle, tail and horns had been unexpected, but all of Vruuaska’s muscled build, broad shouldered, hunky classical structure and super-hot kisses had been just like he’d always wanted. Under his thick tail, Vruuaska’s arse was well shaped and muscled, delicious looking and covered in short fur the texture of velvet. Atoki knelt back between the demon’s meaty thighs.

“Nami? What do you want me to do?”

Lie there and look pretty… Atoki smiled. Aris had either like him to do all the work, or had wanted him squirming and fighting and trying to get away. Sex was either like a session at the gym or it was bondage and rape. This was different. He wanted Vruuaska to feel good, to enjoy it, be able to relax and indulge in the sensations. Atoki kissed the space above where the demon’s heart was.

“I want you. I mean I want to be the one... Oh fuck it,” He didn’t want to say that to Vruuaska. It would be the demon’s first time, he wanted it to sound sweet in his head. Luckily, the demon worked it out, and he had no such qualms about his use of language.

You want to fuck me?” Vruuaska blinked, making the room darker briefly, “But, why?”

“Because you’re beautiful and I want you to feel good.” Atoki kissed the demon’s palm, suddenly shy, “Because you’re the nicest guy who’s ever kissed me.”

“Alright.” Vruuaska looked slightly unsure, “Does it feel good?”

“It can be amazing,” Of course, it could be awful, painful, humiliating. Atoki decided not to mention that, “Sometimes it’s a bit uncomfortable at first… Do you trust me?”

“Yes.” The demon was so open and honest; Atoki could barely look at him full on. He kissed him, since that was easier, and a gentle touch on Vruuaska’s thighs had the demon opening up for him, tail curving out of the way, spreading his thighs and tilting his hips as though he knew what to do. Atoki could feel himself blushing.

“Vru?”

“Yes Nami?” The demon was so trusting. He was bizarrely innocent, and Atoki felt nearly guilty for wanting this. He rubbed his palm down the demon’s broad chest and ridged abdomen then wrapped his hand around the throbbing cock. Vruuaska hissed, ears flicking to lie back against his scalp. Atoki wet his fingers in his mouth and touched his moist digits to the tight opening right at the base of Vruuaska’s tail. “Oh… N-Nami!”

Atoki smiled sweetly and stroked Vruuaska’s erection up and down slowly. When he judged that Vruuaska was sufficiently distracted, he pushed his fingers into the demon’s tight passage. It was like having your hand in a volcano. A very attractive, panting, whining volcano, but it was hot and explosive nonetheless. Atoki wriggled his fingers in further, feeling Vruuaska’s muscles tighten and spasm around him, the timbre of the demons groans changing as he pushed in. Atoki had figured that the demon’s physiology was pretty similar to his own, so he curled his fingers upwards and knew he’d found the right place when Vruuaska flung back his head and snarled.

“Oh! Oh Nami, what is that? What did you do?” The big fire demon babbled, only moderately coherently as Atoki continued to tap his prostrate gently, “Oh, Sire, please…” He gritted his teeth, lips pulled back to reveal sharp fangs, ears twitching and swivelling, the tip of his tail snapping back and forth.

The boy couldn’t help but feel pleased with himself, having reduced the big strong creature to a bundle of raw nerves and pleasure. He twisted his fingers, loosening the tight entranceway, making sure he brushed against Vruuaska’s pleasure centre every single time until the demon was one step away from begging for release. Atoki removed his fingers and stifled the groan with a deep, sensual kiss.

It was different kissing someone with a muzzle, albeit a much shorter one than his feral form wore, but Atoki found the wood smoke taste of the demon he wanted to call ‘his’ intoxicating and delightful. He broke the kiss to wet his hand again, and was surprised when Vruuaska grabbed his wrist and licked his palm until it was soaking. Atoki shook as he lubricated his own cock, hard and throbbing despite his earlier release, and lined himself up with his partner.

“Nami?”

“Yes?” Atoki reached out and interlaced his fingers with the demons, “Tell me to stop. I will.” He had no idea how he was going to find that self-resolve, but he would. If Vruuaska changed his mind, he would stop.

“No. Vruuaska’s body was pulling at him, the subconscious desire to be linked together, to be closer than just skin on skin. The demon pulled him close for a searing kiss. “Please, Nami. I want you.”

It was all the permission the boy needed, and with a solid thrust of his hips his whole length slid into the tight sheath. Vruuaska was hotter than the sun, and Atoki groaned and slumped over on the big demon, barely able to keep himself together as the pressure and heat, pleasure and intensity of what he was doing threatened to overwhelm him.

Think of how Vru must feel… Atoki took a deep breath and regained his composure. He remembered his first time, just as special and wonderful as every young gay kid hoped their first time would be. He prayed that he was doing right by the demon, and kept still until Vruuaska’s breathing had returned at least to some sort of normality. He placed a hand over Vruuaska’s chest and felt his own pulse reflected back at him through the demon’s heartbeat.

“You ready?”

Vruuaska’s delighted snarl of lust and wanting was all that Atoki needed as permission. He wanted to be gentle, tried to be nice and considerate of his partner, but it was too overwhelming. Vruuaska’s inner heat was so intense, the tunnel griping him so tightly. The demon moaned and growled and snarled his pleasure, tail thrashing with each of Atoki’s long thrusts until he wrapped the appendage around the boy’s thigh and squeezed. Every single sensation, the rake of the demon’s claws down his chest without breaking the skin, the intoxicating scent of him, the strong thighs lock around his narrow waist, everything came together to drive Atoki absolutely mad. He hammer into the demon who was his lover, pounded him ever harder as Vruuaska moaned and begged for more. That low granite-boulder voice made his bones shiver and sent chills up his spine. Atoki couldn’t find a single word in his vocabulary, could only growl a high pitched counterpoint to the demon’s snarls.

It lasted forever, it didn’t last long enough, and neither of them could say who finished first, just that they were racing each other to the end; Vruuaska rocking his hips to meet Atoki’s every thrust. Atoki spilled himself out inside the demon, wondering how anything could ever feel this good again, even as Vruuaska’s cum seared his skin like molten lava. They lay panting and sweating against each other until Atoki’s cock softened enough to slip from his demonic partner.

Eventually Vruuaska’s chest rumbled, and his whispered into Atoki’s ear.

“We’re going to need another bath…”

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmmm pup its a good thing I read that on my tablet, if it was in book form the paper pages would crumble to Ash from the heat. That was hot!!

I loved the way that Nami was so unsure about this, so different from the first time they made love. He is breaking away from the mindset that Aris forced on him and both Vru and him are benefitting from that. Really great chapter. I liked the way that you have both Vru and Nami retain their innocence even after everything Nami has gone through. And the little bit of humour at the end with the comment about needing a bath makes it a perfect ending.

Link to comment
On 08/24/2013 01:44 AM, Daithi said:
Hmmm pup its a good thing I read that on my tablet, if it was in book form the paper pages would crumble to Ash from the heat. That was hot!!

I loved the way that Nami was so unsure about this, so different from the first time they made love. He is breaking away from the mindset that Aris forced on him and both Vru and him are benefitting from that. Really great chapter. I liked the way that you have both Vru and Nami retain their innocence even after everything Nami has gone through. And the little bit of humour at the end with the comment about needing a bath makes it a perfect ending.

nawww.... thanks sweetie. i try my best for y'all
Link to comment

Nami is so sweet and considerate.....I'm not gonna comment on the hot part 0:)

i'm glad they didn't burn things!

Link to comment
On 08/24/2013 05:14 AM, nostic said:
Nami is so sweet and considerate.....I'm not gonna comment on the hot part 0:)

i'm glad they didn't burn things!

yeah, you're such an angel... riiiiight.
Link to comment
On 08/24/2013 03:25 PM, gotmyaccount said:
Hmmmm ... I had a hard time picturing it .... But okay something new .. I didnt expect the uke turning into seme ..
we like versatile guys. yes, yes we do.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..