Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 1,299 Words
  • 3,255 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In Flames - 5. Chapter 5

Atoki opened one eye and blinked slowly, steadily realising that both his eyes were now working fine. He lifted two fingers to touch the significantly reduced swelling, then made a point of looking at the little green digital clock. It was ten o’clock at night, which meant that it was dark again, and meant that he had slept through a whole day.

Atoki sighed and snuggled himself more firmly into the pillows and blankets. The soft groan behind him let him know that he wasn’t alone. He tried to twist, to look at the demon he was in bed with, but a big short furred hand draped over his stomach, pulling him back against the demon’s muscled chest.

Was it wrong to fancy a creature that far from being human? Atoki felt the tightness in his balls and in the bunching of the muscles in his abdomen. He felt like his diaphragm was being used as a bass drum by a thousand overexcited moths. Vruuaska was sometimes pretty much all animal, but that didn’t make his presence any less overwhelming and did nothing to reduce his appeal.

Having the big demon cuddled up against his back made him instantly hard. Vruuaska’s slightly cold damp nose was pushed into his hair, breathing against his scalp, slow and even. He was certainly asleep. Atoki reached back carefully with one hand and began to explore what he found.

At the soft furred, muscled join where torso melted into hips there was not a soft, flaccid penis, but rather, like his more feral counterpart, a partially hidden sheath, nestled low between his strong thighs. Atoki explored it with one hand, wishing he could turn around. The demon was much bigger than himself, so he was practically reaching between his own legs as he stroked and squeezed the furry sheath experimentally.

The first touch of the hot, wet cock, tapping at his own perineum was a shock that made him stop exploring and take a few, slightly painful, shuddering breaths. Vruuaska’s hard dick extended from the sheath, longer and thicker. Different than what Atoki was used to. He snuggled back further into the demon’s chest, felt the sleepy arms encircle him tighter and positioned Vruuaska’s hard member between his own legs, sticking up from under his own rapidly contracting sac.

The demon called him ‘Sire’ and had said ‘Master’ and… and when he didn’t want to get in the bath with you, you commanded him. Atoki felt a hot flush of guilt suddenly about what he was doing, but it wasn’t enough to curb either curiosity or lust. He wrapped pale fingers around the demon’s tapered cock and began to jack him very slowly. Vruuaska’s cock was as hot as lava under Atoki’s hands, slick and smooth and somehow both silky and hard as stone. His own cock ached for attention, so he used his other hand to bring his member into contact with the demons cock and used both hands to stroke them together.

Vruuaska let out a half sigh, half moan into his hair as Atoki jerked them off. The sensation of having Vruuaska’s length against his own brought him close much quicker than he thought. His breath was tight, his heart pounded, and he rolled his head back on the demon’s big shoulder as he stroked them both towards the climax. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d done this for himself, touched himself, or anyone else, for his own pleasure.

It was amazing.

When Vruuaska’s hand tightened over his chest, gripping at the muscle over his heart, Atoki new that he was awake. The demon moaned, panting and that was enough to push Atoki over the edge. He came over his own hands and stomach, thick seed dripping down over his knuckles and onto Vruuaska’s throbbing dick.

“Unngh…” The demon was moaning into his ear, sending shivers down his spine, “Wha… Why?”

“Relax,” Atoki relaxed his grip slightly, it was easier now that he wasn’t so pent up, “Just breathe.” He stroked his own seed across the tapered head of the demon’s hot cock. Vruuaska wrapped both his arms around Atoki’s chest and he could feel the demons heart hammering against his back.

“I… Sire…” he was gasping and moaning, a sort of high pitched whine interspersed between deep throaty moans, “I don’t… I never…” But it was too late. The cock in his hands throbbed, hard and angry, and Vruuaska growled, his short claws digging into Atoki’s pec, and then he gasped as his dick jerked and came in thick white-hot ropes all over Atoki’s hands and belly. The boy gasped at the heat, like being slapped with a red hot poker straight from the forge. The demon was panting, shaking, and Atoki gathered some of their mixed seed on his fingers and licked it off. He tasted like fire and ashes, but in a good way, like the wood smoke of whiskey and good barbeque.

Atoki twisted himself around in Vruuaska’s arms until they were chest to chest, and he looked up into the demon’s face and found his fire eyes confused. He reached out to touch his short muzzle and realised that he’d never kissed the big demon. He’s just jerked the guy off, half asleep, but he’d never kissed him.

Suddenly he felt awful. As he contemplated his own feelings, he looked up at the demon’s face and find that Vruuaska’s flame swirled eyes were troubled.

“Vru?”

“I’m sorry,” the demon turned his face away, flame eyes squeezed shut for a moment, “I just never…” He looked he was close to tears.

“You’ve never done that before?” Atoki unbelievingly stared at his companion, reading his emotions as the demon turned back to him with an empty expression, “You’ve never done anything before? Oh shit.” Atoki wrapped his fingers around one of the demons horns, pulled his head down and kissed him as hard as he could.

Nothing happened. No reaction from the demon. Vruuaska didn’t kiss him back.

Atoki growled in frustration and twisted around until he was sitting astride Vruuaska’s lap. He put his hands either side of the demon’s head, ran his fingers through his thick fur and set his lips on the demon’s neck. He kissed upwards over the velvet soft fur, stroking Vruuaska’s fur, touching the long lynx-like tips of his ears as his kissed the column of his throat and the edge of his jaw. Vruuaska was moaning again, the sighs of lust and desire, and Atoki grabbed a long curved horn in each hand and kissed him for all he was worth. Vruuaska opened up instantly, tongues and teeth and fangs as Atoki effectively plundered him. He stopped only when he realised he need to breathe again.

“Why…?” The demon was staring at him in lust and adoration. It was thrilling to be wanted.

“To say thank you.” That wasn’t all, Atoki thought to himself. “Because you’re sexy and I like you and I want to get to know you better.” There was a long soft silence filled with the sounds of their breathing. “Did you like it?”

“Yes.” Vruuaska stroked his face, a thumb on the corner of his mouth, “I think I like this kissing thing better though.”

Atoki smiled and kissed him again, delighted to feel the demon respond in kind. This kiss was slower, smoother, and they took the time explore each other’s mouths until the heat and lack of oxygen made them dizzy.

“We should have started with that one.” Atoki stroked the big horned creatures short muzzle and nuzzled into his chest. Their emission had grown sticky and uncomfortable between them, crusting into Vruuaska’s usually velvet fur, “You wanna take another bath with me?”

Vruuaska grinned, and his eyes glowed.

“Yes please.”

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ooooo Atoki better watch out or he is going to create a totally different demon...a sex demon, though on second thought that could be a good thing. Vru deserves to know more in his life than death and violence, he should learn the other side of the coin love and sex. Because everyone knows all demons should be well rounded individuals. They make a good couple and are hot figuratively and literally.lmao

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Atoki and Vru both need things that seems the other can offer. The fur covered demon with a muzzle still bothers me, can't he look more human?

BTW, what happened to Aris? When will Vru confess what he did to Atoki's personal nightmare?

Link to comment
On 08/08/2013 07:12 AM, Daithi said:
Ooooo Atoki better watch out or he is going to create a totally different demon...a sex demon, though on second thought that could be a good thing. Vru deserves to know more in his life than death and violence, he should learn the other side of the coin love and sex. Because everyone knows all demons should be well rounded individuals. They make a good couple and are hot figuratively and literally.lmao
well rounded demons....pfffft!
Link to comment
On 08/08/2013 02:28 PM, nostic said:
Atoki and Vru both need things that seems the other can offer. The fur covered demon with a muzzle still bothers me, can't he look more human?

BTW, what happened to Aris? When will Vru confess what he did to Atoki's personal nightmare?

fur covered demon with muzzle troubles you?

Kiorl is a panther... Zai has fur and muzzle (and horns). Shindae is decorated with actual fire and Inai is a snake from the waist down. At what point did any of my demons, other than Nassau, look human?

Link to comment
On 08/08/2013 03:27 PM, gotmyaccount said:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh !! SO HOT !!! what are you doing to me !!!??
only good things, i'm sure...
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..