Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 1,588 Words
  • 2,881 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In Flames - 8. Chapter 8

Vruuaska felt the warmth settle back over him, and wrapped a sleepy arm around his companion. Atoki’s head landed back on his shoulder and the demon felt the pace of the other heart slow down to match his own. He sighed happily, but he knew they couldn’t stay cocooned in their little bubble forever.

The big demon born out of the flames tucked his tail around their feet and folded back his ears. When they had arrived the previous day, it had surprised him how much he had relied on Atoki. The boy was his Master, and while Vruuaska was strong, protective of him, defensive and proud, he also instantly deferred to Atoki’s wishes. When he’d asked why his actions had called the demon into existence, Vruuaska had known the flavour of a better, truer answer, but hadn’t been able to grasp it. Maybe being back down here would help. Atoki had led, he had answered all the questions that Jahke had had for them, had dealt with their new housemates, a variety of shapes and colours that were currently a blurred memory to the big smoky demon, and had taken the dominant role unquestioningly. Now Vruuaska lay in the thick bed of furs and wondered what that meant for him.

He was a demon. He had taken that stupid fucking human who had dared to touch his Master apart with ease. It had been neither difficult nor complex, and he hadn’t felt bad about it for even a fraction of a heartbeat. He had snarled at the King of Hell because of the way he’d looked at Atoki, because the big red devil looked like the kind of person who liked to torment someone purely for the sake of it, he’d been brave. And yet he’d not managed to take the lead in anything they’d done. He knew pitifully little about sex, and had no idea how to show the boy that he truly cared for him. That last guy Atoki had done all this with… Vruuaska shook himself mentally. What if the boy was just doing all this in exchange? Sex for safety and security. The thought made Vruuaska sick.

He was a demon, he was supposed to be the strong on.

Yeah, we’ll see how that works out for you…

Vruuaska opened one flame eye fully and found Atoki grinning at him in a sweetly demonic and corrupted manner.

“Morning.”

“Hey.” The demon found his hand and combed it through the boy’s fine hair, “Nami?”

“Yeah,” the boy’s hand traced down over his chest and Vruuaska’s breath caught in his lungs. “Morning.”

“W-we s-should…” Nimble fingers moved lower and wrapped around his thickening length. Just having Atoki close to him, practically breathing in his mouth, made him aroused. “I-I’m not s-s-sure about t-this.”

Atoki growled low against his neck. His free hand slid up the demon’s neck and wrapped around one of the long curved horns, pulling Vruuaska’s head back, exposing the column of his throat. His kisses were hot and wet and coloured with the nips of his flat teeth. Vruuaska found himself panting and breathing hard, helpless under the onslaught from this seemingly fragile human boy. He tried to stop it, tried to slow his Master down, tried to talk to him, but Atoki was determined. The boy drowned him in kisses, pushed him onto his back, laid him bare.

“N-nami… please.” The boy who had summoned him was straddling him, a hand on his chest, his fingers still working over Vruuaska’s thick length, swirling over the tapered point of his cock, teasing at the slit until he gasped and moaned. “P-please s-stop S-sire…”

“No.” Atoki grinned, devilish and dominant, “Hush.”

He positioned Vruuaska’s cock at his entrance, closed his eyes and exhaled as he sank down onto the meaty length. The fire demon’s eyes went wide as he watched himself disappearing inside the beautiful boy who sat atop him. It felt so good, like being back inside the fire, if the fire was made of hot, wet velvet, and yet he couldn’t read Atoki’s expression, didn’t know what was going through his mind. He had no idea what do to do with his hands, or his hips, and he had no experience in giving or receiving this type of pleasure. Atoki rode him, thrusting with taut thighs and hips, kept a hand balanced on his sternum and wrapped other around his own perfect dick. Part of Vruuaska’s mind watched him jerk off with a detached sort of interest, storing the information away for later use. He had no doubt that at some point his Master would want him to do this.

Atoki stroked himself in time with his thrusts, kept his thumb against the underside of his cock, tight against the base of the glans where the throbbing purplish head met the pink shaft. His cock was a lovely thing, perfectly proportioned on his slender frame, a good handful and long enough to make Vruuaska nervous about doing anything like Atoki had done to him in the bathrooms. But watching the boy ride him did nothing to lessen his own pleasure, which built and stacked and pushed his uncertainty and shame aside until he was drawing blood from his own palms with his claws, tail thrashing like a wild thing, and then he was gasping for breath, feeling the heat low in his belly, roiling like lava about to explode.

“Don’t cum until I tell you to Boy.”

Vruuaska whined at his Master’s words, the owned part of his mind bringing him back from the brink of ecstasy, leaving him feeling confused and denied. Atoki was thrusting his hips more erratically, stroking his own cock faster and faster until his hand was a blur. His other fingers bunched in the thick fur of Vruuaska ruff where it ran into his neck and chest and he snarled.

“Now.”

The fire demon came without a sound, an explosion like a depth charge that ripped through him like lightning. Every muscle he didn’t know he had went tense as his thick cock exploded, white hot lava spilling from him into the body of the beautiful boy. Atoki was gasping into his chest, bent over, rocking on his cock, keening pleasure as he came messily in the space between their chests. Atoki sat up, pulled off him unceremoniously, letting Vruuaska’s own seed splash onto his crotch and lewdly softening cock. He smiled in a way that Vruuaska didn’t like.

“You look like such a slut. Good boy.”

*

Atoki heard the words in his voice and clamped a hand over his mouth. Ten seconds later he was on his hands and knees in a corner of the stone room, throwing up. His guts heaved, not that there was anything left in them, and he coughed bile into an embarrassing little puddle. Vruuaska made a soft growling noise halfway between concern and a purr that ended with a whimper. Aoki sagged, the crown of his head resting against the rough wall.

He had sounded like Aris. Screw that, he had used the same words Aris had used on him, against him, and he had said them in the same way. The man was dead, utterly and completely destroyed, but Atoki realised that the damage was already done.

You stupid shit, you knew he didn’t want to. Atoki spat again, disgusted with himself. You just raped the only person you can call a friend right now.

He looked back at the demon on the bed. He was sitting with his long legs dangling over the edge of the dish-like structure full of furs and blankets, and he looked upset and scared, concerned, hurt and worried. Atoki hated himself for making the creature that had saved him feel that way. He was as bad as the man who had used him. Vruuaska might have been a big strong demon, but the body he was using was scant days old, and in that moment, he looked every bit the scared virgin he had until very recently been.

“Fuck.”

“Nami…” It was no longer hard for Atoki to read the demon’s sheet-flame eyes, if he could cry, he would be.

“Vru. I’m so sorry.” Atoki knelt on the floor, wrapping his hands high across his own chest. Ordinarily he would have been ashamed of his position, with the demon’s seed leaking down his inner thigh, his abdomen splattered with his own cum. He ran splayed fingers through his hair. “Vruuaska, please. Forgive me. I didn’t, I wasn’t. Fuck.”

He was about to get up. He was about to be sweet and apologetic and kiss the demon to show him how much he cared, how little those words had been his. He had been about to explain, to listen to what Vruuaska had to say. He was about to go and make it all better…

There was a loud knock on the door.

“Breakfast time.” The voice Atoki remembered belonging to the black demon with the winding fire patterns and the cloven hooves came through the door, “Downstairs. And you’re wanted at the palace.”

Atoki coughed.

“Coming.” He felt awful, “We should go down.”

Vruuaska nodded, but the gesture felt numb. He switched shapes as Atoki got dressed, feeling rough and dirty.

“Ready?”

Vruuaska rubbed against him, and Atoki stroked his big wedge shaped head automatically.

“I am sorry.”

“I know. We have to talk about it thought.”

“Yes.” He kissed the darker eyebrow-dot in Vruuaska’s fur, “Whatever you want.”

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Sad 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well that's a bit of a twist I wasn't expecting...but really should have seen coming. Nami was was "stripped" of who he was and force fed the filth that Aris was should of figured it would show up somewhere. Vru sees himself as weak but I think he's just young he is still learning when it's time he will be exactly what Nami needs. Right now they are rough jigsaw pieces still shifting and moving when they. Their true selves they will "click" into place to format a complete picture....i hope. After all a completed jigsaw picture is great but half the fun is putting it together. Great chapter can't wait for more.

Link to comment
On 08/15/2013 04:39 AM, Daithi said:
Well that's a bit of a twist I wasn't expecting...but really should have seen coming. Nami was was "stripped" of who he was and force fed the filth that Aris was should of figured it would show up somewhere. Vru sees himself as weak but I think he's just young he is still learning when it's time he will be exactly what Nami needs. Right now they are rough jigsaw pieces still shifting and moving when they. Their true selves they will "click" into place to format a complete picture....i hope. After all a completed jigsaw picture is great but half the fun is putting it together. Great chapter can't wait for more.
you do the best metaphors...
Link to comment
On 08/15/2013 10:41 PM, scotty94 said:
feel sorry for Vru a bit, but atoki is a randy boy.
Atoki had plenty of issues to go with his mad bad libido
Link to comment

poor Vru. I really liked Atoki.What got to him? I thought he was netter than Aris but he acted the same way. Vru needs a hug.

Link to comment
On 08/16/2013 06:13 AM, nostic said:
poor Vru. I really liked Atoki.What got to him? I thought he was netter than Aris but he acted the same way. Vru needs a hug.
what got to him? you mean besides the nine months of abuse?
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..