Jump to content
    S.L. Lewis
  • Author
  • 482 Words
  • 908 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Rose Strailos Flash Stories - 1. Prompt: 1, 2, 89

1: Razor
2: Marshmellow
89: Black Velvet
Disclaimer: See below
Prompt: Razor
List Number: 1

It was pretty in its own way. It shined in the light so nicely, even when it was me that was moving. It laid on the white tile so innocently, beckoning me to pick it up again. I know I really shouldn’t, but oh how I wanted to. It was my escape, it was my defeat. It was my life. It was my death.

I thought I had destroyed this craving so long ago, but…now it was back. It was so addicting to me and I didn’t know what to do. How was I able to stop myself from picking up this pretty little piece of metal and using it on myself? How?
Reaching forward, I pick it up and stare at the sharp edge with something akin to wonderment. That edge would part my skin for me, letting my blood flow. That edge would help me find my release. I smile softly as I used that edge against my skin once more.

It was pretty in its own way really, and it became even prettier with the red on the silver.

Prompt: Marshmellow
Prompt Number: 2

White and fluffy and oh so sweet, they remind me of better times of spending nights in front of the fire place with my friends surrounding me. The very fire place that now held a small flame where a little popcorn pan sat, heating up.
I pick one up and squeeze it, watching as it puffs out on either side, before letting it go, the shape popping back into place slowly. Looking at where I had squeezed the white fluffy sweetness, I notice that the once solid shape is now slightly smooshed and deformed.

I bite into it, the bite spongy against my teeth and tongue, the utter sweetness coating my taste buds. I smile and hum in delight at the taste as I sit back and let the sensations take me back to better times, when they would float in my hot chocolate, instead of calling me to eat them.

Prompt: Black Velvet
Prompt Number: 89

Talks about sex, but nothing major. It's not beta'd, but I did have a friend look over it.

It’s simple really. It’s nothing more than a strip of material the color of night that was sewed so that it wouldn’t irritate the skin, and so something can hang from it, but it went so well with his black hair. It went so well with his chocolate eyes. It went so well with his olive colored skin. And when it was the only thing on him, it made him want his lover all the more. So yeah, it’s simple really. It may have only been a strip of material, but on his lover, it was an exotic choker that was meant to tease him until they got to the cover of their room.

Disclaimer: I own the characters, I created this world. This story is an ORIGINAL FICTION and is mine. Any copyright infringement will be not be tolerated. Anything/one recognizable is not mine and is not meant to infringe on copyrights.
Copyright © 2011 Rose Strailo; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..