Jump to content
    S.L. Lewis
  • Author
  • 190 Words
  • 637 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Rose Strailos Flash Stories - 8. Prompt: 5, 9, 10

5: Words
9: Courage
10: Enemies
Prompt: words
Number: 5

They could cut and slice, drag you down to the deepest depths of pain and sadness. They could rip you in pieces and leave you quivering in the after math.

Or they could weave around you, telling a tale, giving you thoughts of life and love with just a few moments and the right tones.

They could do so much with so little so we continue to use them, to hurt.

To heal.

To kill.

To weave.

Prompt: courage
Number: 9

An inner strength that shines through as the worst moments surrounded us. It helped us do what we needed to do. It helped us to admit when we needed help.

Prompt: enemies
Number 10

You could never be friends with your enemy. Once upon a time he knew this, but couldn’t really care about the fact. He knew what he wanted, how he wanted it. He wanted it all.

He wanted him.

His enemy was his lover.

His lover was his enemy.

He knew that you could never be friends with your enemy. They never said you couldn’t be lovers with your enemy.

Disclaimer: I own the characters, I created this world. This story is an ORIGINAL FICTION and is mine. Any copyright infringement will be not be tolerated. Anything/one recognizable is not mine and is not meant to infringe on copyrights.
Copyright © 2011 Rose Strailo; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..