Jump to content
    S.L. Lewis
  • Author
  • 287 Words
  • 700 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Rose Strailos Flash Stories - 10. Chapter 10

Prompts: Living, Experience and Praise.
AN: Just quick and fast. Um, the first two, living and experience are from my little sociopath, Onile, who is the main character in my Alice in wonderland derivative. You'll eventually see that.

And the reason why I'm not waiting for Friday to post this? I'm liable to forget about these.

31. living

He didn’t know what living was. He…didn’t know what it meant to feel alive, to feel the rush of doing something worthwhile! He didn’t know what it meant because he didn’t care. He didn’t care about the rush of doing things. He was content with his life and that was all that mattered.

He didn’t truly live in the way he was supposed to until he was in White and was himself once more.

32. experience

He had lots of experience. He was rolling in it really. But the type of experience, sometimes just wasn’t the right kind that people wanted to hear about.

He knew how to best break into a house so as to not inform the owners of his presence.

He knew how to best sell whatever he had stolen that was just for himself.

He knew how to best make his partners yell in pleasure and bliss out enough for him to slice their throats.

He knew best how to use his experience to his advantage and keep it all hidden away from the world.

34. praise

It came in soft words and patting hands; in boastful tones and beaming smiles. It warmed her and wrapped her up in a cocoon of self confidence that no one could touch. It could come in words on a screen that made her smile or it could come from a message on a phone. It could come from everywhere and no where.

But it also could come from lying lips and in false words, leaving her shivering and cold. It could destroy just as easily as it could build, leaving her wondering why she deserved such praise from those with false words and tongues.

Copyright © 2011 Rose Strailo; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..