Jump to content
    Superpride
  • Author
  • 3,057 Words
  • 1,983 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bound By Blood - 6. Chapter Six

I had no idea what Will’s plan was as we stood together in the living room, wineglasses being passed around by the servants to the other vampires. The performers, having done their job of entertaining the guest with joined orgasms, left the area, leaving only the vampire and a few servants who were filling the wineglasses with the tampered bottle.

I watched as each glass got filled with a red fluid that could only be blood, my blood. When Will’s own glass got filled, I saw that what used to be water was no longer. I watched as the vampires sniffed the contents in their glasses like it was fucking wine. I placed my hand in my pocket where the handle of my sword was and prepared myself for whatever happened next.

The hostess of the party stood her high-heeled feet on the rug where an orgy occurred only a few moments ago and raised her glass of blood. “Here’s a toast to my friends, my family, my kindred!”

Everyone in the room raised their glasses along with Will who had a devious smirk on his face. Then the vampires began drinking the blood-water mixture, while Will just splashed the contents of his glass onto a potted plant. I was about to ask Will what he was doing when I heard a sound of shattering glass.

I turned to see the hostess stumbling on her feet, looking like she was nauseous. The other people in the room didn’t look too good either as they made guttural noises. The servants looked completely perplexed and as Will told them to get out quickly, a piercing scream from the hostess caused my body to shiver to the bone.

All of the vampires, every single one of them, started collapsing onto the floor and convulsing. Some of them even started vomiting out their drinks, and the entire scene looked like it came straight out of a gory, horror film.

“Shit, Will! What the fuck’s happening?” I said, looking at Will as he continued to smile with his hands behind his back like some evil overlord.

“What? You don’t know, Damien?” Looking at me, Will continued by saying, “Blood is the life force that grants humans life, and that is what vampires seek since it enables them to continue living as immortals. However, too much of that life force and vampires can get injured severely, just like the life force of the Sun can injure and kill a vampire. Your blood mixed with the power of the sword is simply too much for newly transformed vampires to handle.”

“But how did a few drops of my blood turn—?”

“Like how Jesus turned water into wine? Well, Damien, that wine was actually blood and that blood was enough to takedown all these vampires.” Will approached the hostess who was in the fetal position and crying as blood spilt out of her mouth. “Does it hurt, Vanessa? Does it hurt just like those mothers whose babies you took from their wombs back when you lived in the Philippines? Do you feel their pain?” Crouching down, he brushed his fingers along Vanessa’s cheek as she continued to shake. “I’m sorry it had to come to this, but my king always comes first.”

I looked at the entire room of vampires who ceased their convulsions and all lied still on the floor. I then looked back at Will who was still smiling at the devastation that he just caused, and I instinctively pulled out my sword. The handle drew more blood from my hand, and a double-edged blade extended out from the hilt. Pointing the tip towards Will, I took a step back and waited for him to face me.

“Well, I should call reinforcements to detain… Damien, what are you doing?” Will asked, looking confused.

“Don’t get near me, you fuck,” I warned, taking another step back. “When you said we were going to detain these vampires, I didn’t know you were going to torture them first.”

“What does it matter if they felt some pain?” Motioning his hand at the collapsed vampires, he then said, “These vampires are horrid criminals who have tainted the reputation of my people, and they deserve much more than burnt mouths and soon-to-be quick deaths. Now put your sword down.”

I didn’t say anything, just continued to point my sword at Will who then chuckled.

“And here I thought you didn’t care about vampires, considering how you spoke to me on the phone.”

“I don’t. It’s just…the way you reacted to your own kind screaming in agony. You fucking smiled at Vanessa as she convulsed on the floor. I can handle you giving them a quick death afterwards, but this is too much.”

“Like I said. These so-called vampires are a menace to society, especially to the king who wants humans and vampires to coexist. Would you hesitate to kill a human if he or she broke into your home and harmed your family?”

I closed my eyes, not wanting to even think about my kids getting hurt. “No…I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t hesitate to kill anyone who tried to hurt my family.”

“See! That’s exactly how I feel when these vampires killed and raped so many innocent people in their past lives and to have people blame all vampiric society as cut from the same cloth. And trust me, I was holding back by not letting you pour more blood into that bottle. Their pain could’ve easily been much worse.”

Looking down, I then lowered my sword. “Yeah…whatever.”

“Good. Now that that’s settled, do you mind if I call my superiors and get these vermin detained?”

I sighed and walked out of the living room, making sure to not step on the blood-soaked carpet. At the foyer, I looked to see a frightened servant who had her phone out, possibly calling the police. I was about to tell her that it wasn’t necessary when I loud skidding sound was heard through the open front door of the mansion. Lights then flashed through the doorways, headlights to be exact, and the slamming sound of a car door informed me that someone just arrived home.

Entering the foyer was a very tall, wide man with dark hair, a mustache, and a purple, pinstriped suit. The scared servant scurried into the kitchen, while I stood where I was with my sword still in my hand.

The man directed his gaze at me and said, “Who the hell are you?”

I didn’t respond, just stood there, frozen in place caused by his sheer size.

Suddenly, one of the vampires came crawling on her hands and knees towards the tall man who immediately went to her side. She was groaning out in pain as she told the man that she and his kindred drank poison. She then pointed at me before passing out on the floor.

The man gritted his teeth before flashing his red eyes at me. I held my position as I pointed my sword at him with both hands on the handle. The man then charged at me like a raging bull, and I raised my sword for the inevitable battle between swordsman and vampire.

Before I could though, a figure landed in front of me, and I watched as the person shot his fist forward and struck the behemoth who was sent hurtling backwards against the wall. The person turned, and I was surprised to see that Will was the person who made that devastating move.

“What the—?”

“I’ll explain later. Just stay back and let me handle this!” Will said as the man stood back up and he pushed me towards a wall.

The man yelled out in fury as he made another charge attack towards Will this time. However, Will quickly jumped onto the air right before the man charged at him with his immense size. I witnessed him in slow motion as the young vampire placed his hands on the man’s shoulders before doing a flip and landing on the other side.

The man did a one-eighty, facing Will again who had his hands out in a fighting stance. Baring this teeth and fangs, the fuming man swung his fists repeatedly at Will. However, he flawlessly dodged each attack. He then ducked as the man tried to grab his head with both hands, and in the process, he swung his leg at the man’s feet, causing him to fall backwards onto the floor.

Never have I seen such flawless fighting skills come from someone like Will. However, he wasn’t finished yet as the man flipped back onto his feet and charged towards Will once again. The second round didn’t last as long though since the man already spent most of his energy from his rage-fueled attacks, while Will continued to fight without breaking a sweat. Soon the man fell back down, and Will made sure he was down for good by slamming his foot on the man’s head against the marble floor a few times until a small crater was left behind.

Will brushed his hand on his coat sleeve, like fighting a rage-induced man like him was just a minor inconvenience.

“Will…that was…” I couldn’t complete what I was saying since I was in awe at Will’s fighting skills and his ability to defeat his enemy in such a short amount of time.

“I know, I know. You don’t get to do quests for the king without knowing a few martial art skills first.” Will smirked at me. “Anyways, I should really call for backup before any police arrive to the scene.”

I watched as Will walked away, stepping on the man who yelped in response. I was still clutching my sword in my hands, thinking that I was going to have to fight against the man who must’ve been Victus. I thought that Will wouldn’t have been able to fight against him alone and that I had to intervene. Well, I was completely wrong as the blade retracted back into the handle. Watching Will from behind as he talked on the phone, I stop myself from admiring how good his ass looked in those form-fitted pants of his.

Then thoughts of how good that ass would feel as I fucked it made me turn around and cover my face in shame. No way was my mind going in that direction, and I tried to simmer down those thoughts with images of Annabella. However, that was futile as flashing images of Will seared their way through into my mind. I don’t know what it was. Was it his fighting skills? Maybe it was the way his fingers molded my flesh earlier tonight? Or maybe it was when he looked so cold and calculated when all those vampires fell to the floor that gave me an intense boner just thinking about the power he had inside of him?

Maybe that was the reason why I aimed my sword at Will. Instead of concern for the injured vampires, I was feeling lust for the young vampire who had complete dominance over the situation despite not looking the part. And that scared the hell out of me.

“Are you okay?”

I was startled when Will rested a hand on my shoulder, but then I quickly relaxed and said, “I’m fine. I just…I just want to go back home.”

“As soon as the king’s knights arrive to detain the vampires, I’ll have my chauffeur drive you home.”

“Great. Thanks,” I said as I walked out of the mansion through the front door and sat down on the steps of the porch.

Not even five minutes have passed before reinforcements arrived in the form of suited men wearing red capes that flowed down from their shoulders to their feet. I stepped aside as about a dozen of the king’s knights detained the vampires as well as Victus, moving them all to the back of two large, black vehicles that looked akin to prison transport trucks.

The servants along with the performers who were fully robed now talked with a couple of the knights, giving them information of what they witnessed, and it seemed like they were a fully functioning police force. However, instead of operating under the government, they were following under the king’s orders. This was a strange world I lived in where vampire kingdoms and societies had existed for many centuries right where humans also lived, maybe even way before.

As the trucks containing the apprehended vampires drove away, Will sauntered towards me with his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face. I swallowed a lump in my throat from just seeing Will walk towards me in that fashion, like he was walking down a runway with cameras flashing at him in every single direction.

“So... Are you ready to go home?” Will asked as he stopped in front of me.

I nodded, trying to not look at Will for he was too much of a temptation.

“Good. Follow me then.”

I followed Will as he walked towards the same car that drove us to the mansion while trying to keep my eyes focused at the back of his head only.

Inside the back of the vehicle, Will asked the chauffeur to drive me back home, which he obliged. I looked back at the mansion through the rear window until its protruding towers disappeared in the horizon. Settling into my seat, I checked my phone and saw that Isabel sent me a picture of herself, her sister, and her friends at their sleepover. I smiled at the picture, texting a heart emoji in response as well as saying to not stay up too late.

After checking to see if I had any other messages, I put my phone away and tried to relax as classical music played from the car’s stereo.

The drive to my home seemed quick as I noticed the car was already entering my quiet neighborhood. The chauffeur soon parked the vehicle on my driveway, and as I unbuckled my seatbelt, I looked at Will who was focusing his eyes on his phone.

“Um…Will?”

Looking up to me, Will said, “Yes?”

“Uh…I appreciate you jumping in front of me just before Victus attacked me. I wouldn’t have thought someone who looks like you could’ve beaten a vampire as big as him.”

“Looks can be deceiving,” Will said before smiling.

“Very true…and uh…”

“Oh, you must be wondering about your payment.”

“Oh, uh…sure.”

“Don’t worry, Damien. Your payment of a hundred-thousand dollars will be forwarded to your bank account by tomorrow morning.”

I fell back against my seat, and I looked at Will like he had two heads. “Come again?”

“A hundred-thousand dollars. I just thought that amount would be most appropriate considering that was the same amount you would’ve gotten if you apprehended Clarence for the bounty instead.”

I nodded, still stunned. “Right. How do you know my bank account?”

Will smirked. “I have my ways.”

I smiled and said, “Thank you, Will. That money is very needed right now, and it won’t be wasted.”

“And I like to thank you as well. Your involvement in this mission not only allowed me to apprehend all the vampires within Victus’s kindred, I was able to obtain all of his computer files along with apprehending the vampire himself.”

“I didn’t really do anything,” I confessed. “I didn’t even get to swing my sword.”

“Don’t say that. Your blood and your sword allowed me to defeat those deviant vampires without killing them. The king’s knights will be able to interrogate all of them for additional information before they are eliminated. Dozens of horrible vampires are off the streets. All thanks to you.”

I chuckled as I scratched the back of my head. “If you say so.”

“It’s true, Damien. You’re very special…and I’d like to offer you something else.”

I furrowed my eyebrows at Will. “And what is that?”

“I’d like to take you out to dinner, and before you object, it’s not a date. It’s just another way of saying thank you for your complete cooperation on this mission that ended in success.”

“I see.”

Never would I have considered dining with a vampire before tonight’s events took place. And for some reason, I was getting drawn to this young, male vampire whose fingers I wanted back onto my flesh and his mouth close to my ears that would soon reach to my lips and… God! I couldn’t believe I was about to say this but…

“Will… I think that would a great—”

A memory of my argument with Austin quickly flooded into my mind, a nasty but much-needed reminder of how much my kids should come first.

The date with Will was then completely submerged, and I sighed before saying, “Actually… I can’t. And don’t get me wrong. It’s just that I haven’t given my kids enough of my attention lately and going out with you wouldn’t be right. At least not any time soon. My kids come first… I hope you understand that.”

Will nodded. “I understand completely.” Looking back at his phone, Will then said, “Well, I guess this ends our adventure together. Take care, Damien.”

“And you as well,” I said, extending my hand out for a shake.

Will looked at my hand for a moment before shaking it.

With that done, I exited the car and waved goodbye as the vehicle backed out of the driveway and left the neighborhood. I knew I made the right decision to not go out with Will; however, I couldn’t stop the deep aching feeling that suddenly appeared within my body. Then the thought of Will not appearing in my life again kind of scared me.

Tonight’s escapade with Will made me want to reevaluate my hardened beliefs on vampires as not just as a society but as individuals as well. But then I told myself that a vampire and a human would never be compatible together regardless of how much the media glamorized that kind of relationship. And even if the relationship was purely platonic, it would never last in my eyes. I already had my happily ever after with Annabella, and no one was ever going to replace my beloved wife. No one would, especially a vampire.

Copyright © 2019 Superpride; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Im sorry but man move on, what will be you excuse when the girls are grown married and living elsewhere? You gonna stay in the house and nope?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Will has surprising skills. Somehow I doubt this will be the last time Damien sees him.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Im sorry but man move on, what will be you excuse when the girls are grown married and living elsewhere? You gonna stay in the house and nope?

Well, it can be assumed that Annabella's death was caused by a vampire, so him being reluctant to even accept his desires for Will is understandable. And it seems that his attachment to his wife goes way deeper than we previously have thought. However, moving on is still the right decision since she's not coming back and living alone when all the kids have moved away doesn't like an ideal option for anyone.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Will has surprising skills. Somehow I doubt this will be the last time Damien sees him.

There's definitely more to Will than meets the eye. The reader already knows he is at least a hundred years old, is very knowledgeable on ancient relics like Damien's sword, and can defeat a behemoth like Victus with just a few quick moves. Damien is going to have to admit his attraction sooner or later but only after he talks with Austin and mends their relationship since his kids obviously come first as a parent.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Hopefully the money he got will settle his bills and give him some breathing space. Although a hundred grand is hardly a staggering amount of money these days. Not bad for one night's work though.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, drpaladin said:

Hopefully the money he got will settle his bills and give him some breathing space. Although a hundred grand is hardly a staggering amount of money these days. Not bad for one night's work though.

And hopefully Damien gives some of his earnings to Anthony, so he too can pay his debts. I mean, without Anthony, Damien and Will wouldn't have met. Though, that could either be a blessing or a curse in Damien's eyes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..