Jump to content
    tarzanacide
  • Author
  • 13,662 Words
  • 2,474 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's Starship - 1. Chapter 1- June

+{Noah’s Starship}+

-+-[June]-+-

“Noah Kinney?” the professor called as I was fumbling to open the stiff pages of the English textbook.

“Here…” I started to say and raise my hand My elbow nudged the book just enough to push it off the desktop, down to my lap, and then off. “Here!” I called louder as I scrambled awkwardly. I looked down in time to see the guy next to me catch it smoothly just before it hit the ground.

“Be careful with your things, Noah Kinney,” he said in a smoothly deep, foreign accent with a wink of large, brown eyes as he set the book gently back on my desk. He'd caught my name while catching my book.

I’d taken the last open seat that wasn’t near the air vents since the room was already freezing. Sliding in amid a group of dark, foreign looking guys talking happily in their language; I had tried to disappear into my backpack by pretending to sort through it looking for gum or something while they laughed and joked in their language.

“Thank you,” I said and he turned back away from me with a nod. He had beautiful brown eyes with long black lashes that dominated an angular, almond face made sharper by his neatly trimmed beard lines framing two soft brown lips below a prominent nose. He didn’t quite look hispanic, but definitely wasn’t Asian. By the language he spoke I guessed he was part of the throng of Arab students that seemed to like my university.

“Do I need to mention there will be a short quiz tomorrow covering the reading for today? If you don’t have the text yet, just share with a friend.” The professor called again as he worked through his enrollment list in a tone that said he was annoyed at the amount of conversations going on in the class.

“May I share your book please, Noah Kinney?” the deep, melodic voice of the one who’d caught my book said in a tone just above a whisper. I jumped a little, suddenly realizing he had come out of his seat and moved next to me.

“Uh… course, yeah.” I stammered and he scraped his desk along the tile as he moved up next to me. His generous body spray hit my nose to remind me he wasn’t from here. Californians aren’t big on smack-to-the-face scents.

He had on a loose white tank top that showed off a toned chest with a light spray of black hair. A gold chain around his neck held a small gold swirl of Arabic script. It could have been his name, an obscenity, or an inspirational quote for all I knew. He slid into the chair inches away from me and slid his arm around the back of my seat as he leaned over to look at the future quiz material.

I had no idea what the book said because at that moment his other hand went to his lap and gave a squeeze to an ample bulge in his loose grey shorts. He shifted the bulge over to the side. He gave his balls a quick scratch and then kept his hand on his bulge holding it lightly as it refused to settle down.

“What do you think of it?” he whispered to me in that deep tone that sent chills through my neck and I realized his lips were close to my ear. It made my ear tingle. I froze with fear, was he seriously offering me his cock right here in the class? He gave it another squeeze and I let out a whimper.

“Noah Kinney, are you awake?” he whispered my full name again and I let my eyes travel up his almond-tone body as I swallowed hard. His eyes studied me with urgency. “What do you think of the quote?”

His fingers were tapping impatiently on the book and I saw he was highlighting a quote in the intro.

I read the quote from the page and then paused as the horror of my misunderstanding sank in.

“I… think it means that you have to really practice and really love writing to make something worth reading,” I offered and raised my shameful green eyes to meet his.

He held my gaze for a few seconds and then nodded with a shrug and turned back to look at the chapter as he gave his bulge another thoughtless rub.

The whole first day of class went on like that. He kept his arm across the back of my chair and sent out a million mixed messages. A brush of his arm, a squeeze to my shoulder, a smile when he liked what I said, a pat to my chest that brought my nipples to attention… it all added up to me covering my erection with my hoodie in my lap. Either he had no idea what he was doing or he was an expert at this. I could have stayed happily in his aura forever.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief when the professor finally set down his glasses and said, “Well that’s enough for today, go home and reread everything for the quiz tomorrow.”

I shoved everything into my backpack and stood up quickly holding my hoodie in front of me. I turned to go, but felt his finger tug at the pocket of my shorts.

“Thank you, Noah Kinney,” he said with a smile and a nod that said I interested him.

“Uh thanks! See you tomorrow,” I don’t know why I thanked him. Well maybe I do. He let me go then and I tore out of there as he turned to talk to his friends. I was halfway down the hall when I realized I still didn’t know his name.

+++

The next day got deeper. He was late, slid into the open seat next to mine, and unceremoniously dragged his desk over to share my book. He had on blue fleece running shorts and a tight yellow t-shirt.

When he leaned forward to dig in his backpack I couldn’t help but see his shorts slip down in the back to reveal he wasn’t wearing anything on under them. I saw just the top of his crack and the crown of two glorious firm globes. He had just a tiny bit of black hair creeping up the center that splayed across his lower back against perfect almond skin. I let out an audible sigh as my cock tented up in my lap.

He leaned back up in his seat and showed his pen and spiral notebook with that overly confident straight-boy smile as I tore my eyes away from his ass. He set them down and leaned over me to look at where I had opened the textbook. He stretched a bit and put his arm across the back of my chair. His t-shirt slid up a bit to show off a respectable build of abs. He rubbed a hand over his stomach and then smoothed his shirt down.

“What do I miss, Noah Kinney? Is time for the quiz?” he whispered a few inches from my ear as he looked to the professor. He had toned down the body spray today and my eyes didn’t water as much. I blinked up at him in unmasked adoration.

“Nothing much, he’s going over the material for the quiz today,” I whispered back and he nodded and started to listen with an intent look.

I didn’t hear another word the professor said as I split my attention between checking out his profile and pretending like I wasn’t checking out his profile every time he turned to look at me. His chiseled jaw with the light trim of his beard made me stare in amazement. He exuded everything I wasn’t in a man and definitely was unlike any man who’d ever paid attention to me.

He was a dude through and through. The way he twirled his pen, leaned back in his seat like he owned the place, and took up space without apology. He never crossed any part of his legs, leaving them open as his fat bulge sat there glaring up at me. His hard earned pec muscles raised and fell with his breath as he leaned back to digest the teaching.

I’m gay but so quiet that I usually got by without much of an issue. I spent high school blending in and staying out of the way. He seemed like he’d always been applauded, admired, adored. He was sure of himself and sure that the world was there to please him. Like proving I was human, I wanted to please him too.

“Hey that’s great, no? You team with me, Noah Kinney?” he turned to me with a smile and leaned into me like he was going to tap foreheads with a small child.

“Yeah, def, for what?” I snapped out of my daydream that had centered on him bouncing me on his bulge atop a huge, silky arabian bed.

“Quiz, Noah Kinney. You listen ok?” he sang out in his accent with a smile and shook his head at me.

“Taking it in pairs?” I asked.

“Is ok we pair? You studied? I should pick someone else?” he cocked an eyebrow at me with a hint of worry.

“no…. NO! I am prepared! I promise,” I assured him with too much desperation. He nodded and my heart started beating again.

The papers passed from the girl in front of us and the quiz was disappointingly easy. I quickly filled out the terms on the first page, the matching section on the second, and the multiple choices on the third.

I wrote my name in the first name blank and then passed the paper over to him with a triumphant, “Done!”

“You are sure, Noah Kinney? I need good grade,” he looked at me with humble suspicion. I’d never before seen him worried about anything.

“Yes, if there’s a single question wrong... you can... keep my textbook!” I slid the book towards him. Now it was my turn for the overly confident smile. English is my top subject.

He shrugged at me with a smile and wrote “NAVID NASERI” in all caps like an engineer. He handed me back the pen and I looked up at the professor. He was playing with his phone but had written on the board that we could take a break after finishing until 11:00 AM. I gathered my things and set the paper on the corner of his desk as he barely looked up to acknowledge me.

“Your name is Navid? Like David with an N?” I asked as we made it out to the hallway with our backpacks.

“Nay-vid? No, ‘nah-VEED’,” he corrected with a lopsided smile unsure if I was making fun of him.

“Like Christmas? Navidad? Spanish?” I asked as I followed him down towards the exit. We had 30 minutes to kill.

“No, Noah Kinney, ‘nah-VEED’ like the rocket from Iran. My father work to design it when I was born. I am Persian,” he pushed open the tinted glass door and the brutal June sunshine filled the hallway.

“What does it mean?”

“In my language it is like something that brings good news,” he put his hand on my back and guided me through the doorway as though I needed assistance. A rush of chills washed over me and I tried to hide my smile.

He brought a bag of chips from his backpack and we settled on a bench under the trees near a bubbling spanish-tiled fountain. Even in the shade it was bright out and he slipped on an Angels’ baseball cap.

“You like the Angels?” I asked feeling a need to fill the silence.

He turned to me thoughtfully and then swiped a chip-salted finger under my chin with a smile. “I like some angels.”

I shivered and turned away from him so he wouldn’t see that he had complete control over my body at the moment… at all moments.

“You are young, Noah. The youngest in this class. Why so young in this advanced class?” he observed as he tossed a chip towards a greedy squirrel who came right up to beg.

“I’m 19! Not too young! I placed out of the low classes, but only for English. I suck at math and everything else. How old are you?” I heard myself and realized I sounded like a desperate kid.

“25. I have not many classes left to finish my degree here for business,” He tossed another chip to the greedy squirrel who took it and tore off through the bushes.

We spent a few more minutes talking about his life back in Iran; his large family and compulsory two-year army stint. We were interrupted when his friends came out, looking beat up by the quiz. They joined us on the bench and suddenly I was in the middle of a herd of them laughing and joking in Persian.

I was lost and out of place, but I didn’t get up to leave. Navid slid his arm across the back of the bench behind me, and I was pushed into his side as his friend on the other side of me leaned in front of me to talk to him. They had almost no rules about personal space, and I was glad for it. I settled into his armpit and covered my erection with my hoodie.

One of his friends whipped out his phone and said something in Persian that made everyone on the crowded bench squeeze in closer. I was pushed deeper into Navid’s embrace and he looked at me with a smile. He held on to me so tightly I thought I might end up in his lap. That would have made a better picture.

“Picture is ok, Noah Kinney?” he nodded towards me with a raised eyebrow that was beyond seductive. I nodded and he squeezed my shoulder in approval before turning back towards the camera. I did too and tried my best to look normal as the friend took a few. He passed it around after posting it on an app called PicPopit. I would definitely look that up when I got home.

Navid’s hand found its way to my shoulder again and I closed my eyes as my lust-filled daydream returned. He held on to me like he didn’t want the guy leaning over me to get into our space as the friends laughed and shared snacks. There was a protectiveness there that maybe was just my imagination… or maybe not. I laid my head back against his shoulder and he didn’t pull away in the least. He rubbed me mindlessly and I never wanted to leave his glow.

When it was time to go back in, he offered me his hand and then pulled me up with a jolt. I stumbled against his chest and he caught me in his arms. He ruffled my hair playfully with a laugh. He put his hand to my back to push me towards the door and kept his hand there as we made our way back to class.

+++

The minute the bus came to my stop I ran all the way up the hill and into the small apartment I shared with my father. I was lucky my dad had left his laptop on the small kitchen table. I flicked it on and searched for the app’s website. It took me about 20 minutes of combing through pictures until I found the right one using the location tag for Tarzana College.

There I was, in a sea of beautiful brown boys like I belonged there. I traced the pointer over Navid’s face as he happily smiled at the camera with me tucked in under his arm. The friend hadn’t tagged anyone in the picture, but I scrolled through the comments on it.

They were all in Persian so I had no idea what they said, but then I saw a little circle with Navid’s picture inside it next to a string of Persian script and a smiling emoji with it’s tongue sticking out. What had he said? I was desperate to find out. I opened up a translation site and pasted the script into it and hit English.

It took a few seconds, but the English finally popped up and I read it aloud like someone was there listening to me. “It looks like we trapped him :-P” He was making a playful joke about me! My heart did this stupid little jump and I looked around the empty apartment smiling like a fool as though someone else would laugh with me.

Underneath the comment there were lots of replies and smiling emojis. I translated the other comments. “He looks ok to me,” “I think we’ll get a lot for him,” “Next time pick a female one! It may be the only way you’ll get sex,” and, “Or maybe the boy will put out!” It was just stupid straight guy humor. I felt awesome for getting so much attention.

I clicked on Navid’s picture and spent the next twenty minutes jerking off to his personal pictures. The beach, bowling, climbing in the hills, restaurants, he loved pictures and the ones on the beach in just a pair of shorts showed off his toned, hairy body. He wasn’t super built or muscular, but compared to my skinny frame he was the hulk.

I laid back in the chair stroking myself while clicking back and forth across the three pictures of him horsing around at the beach. I focused in on his stomach with a good but not overdone amount of definition in his abs where his chest hair thinned down into a love trail below the most adorable belly button. It wasn’t quite an outtie, but looked like a little button that I was dying to press and see where it would take me.

I shot all over my stomach and was glad I’d pulled my shirt up enough to not make a mess. I laid back breathless and thinking about his hand on my shoulder, his toned down cologne, the body wash that lingered on his perfect neck. I was sick for him.

+++

“No way Noah! First, they don’t get down with dick. I’m pretty sure they kill you for that over there,” Erik, my best friend, stated angrily when I’d told him about my morning class.

I’d pulled up the app on his phone and showed him Navid’s beautiful pictures. He ignored me and continued, “Second, I really don’t see the attraction. Hairy guys who smell weird. I mean he’s not horrid looking, but you can do better. What about Miguel? You know he is into you and I heard he’s super hung and knows how to lay it down. Trust me, these Arab guys are just friendly. They don’t mean anything by it and I’m pretty sure you would get seriously hurt if you made a move on him.”

“I’m not going to make a move. It just felt like more than friendly,” I sighed and looked around the coffee place he always made us go to because he was obsessed with the pierced, tattooed guy behind the counter.

“It’s how they are, Noah…” He sighed at me knowing my heart was set. “They don’t grow up around girls so they learn to get closer with other guys. They don’t mean anything by it. I had my own experience with one. It was pretty hot. He was really dominant and he knew what he was doing. I came so hard and then again when he finished. I thought he was really into me, but once he fucked me he never called again.”

“So he did mean something by it, at least until he got something from you.” I shot back and sipped at my green tea.

“I just don’t want you getting hurt. It’s High School all over again. You followed Dillon around like a puppy and never got anywhere because he’s straight and told you that a thousand times,” Erik reminded me sharply that we’d been friends for a long time and he knew me well.

“It’s not like that,” I shook my head.

“It will be if you keep at it! You’re cute, Noah. I’d do you if we weren’t like brothers and you didn’t have a crazy, overprotective father!” Erik laughed.

He and my dad didn’t get along too well since High School when Erik’s parents would let him out for parties and pretty much anything. They even got him a nice car when he turned 16, and then another one when he wrecked the first. Erik didn’t understand why I wasn’t allowed the same freedoms. He wasn’t entirely welcome in my house, but my father understood I needed friends who were like me. Erik was tolerated, and had learned to be more respectful of my dad. The two of them rarely said more than hello and nodded when they crossed paths.

“Just don’t get too into him, Noah. Even if he does want to do stuff with you, he’d never be out about it. You’d either be his one time shot or his secret shame. I don’t want you getting hurt. That’s not what you deserve. If you do like him, be his friend but take care of yourself first,” Erik implored though his look said he knew it was a losing battle.

+++

I woke up the next morning and Erik’s words made more sense. Friends. I could do that. I got to class early and sat in the same spot and saved the seat next to me. That was the friendly thing to do. Save a seat for my friend, buddy, chum.

Only he didn’t show up on time. Class started and I looked around for him anxiously. The rest of his crowd had filed in, but he wasn’t with them. I thought about asking them where Navid was, but friends aren’t thirsty like that. No, that wasn’t what a friend would do.

Ten minutes into class and a new girl decided to sit in the seat I’d been saving for him. I wanted to tell her it was taken, but the professor was lecturing about the reading from the night before. She gave me a friendly smile when I looked over.

Another ten minutes and Navid finally came in looking sleepy. He had on a pair of jeans that hugged his bulge which, even from across the room, was impressive. His white t-shirt had a very low v-neck and a picture of a dinosaur with some Persian script beneath it.

He made his way quietly across the room to me and whispered “Noah Kinney” as he pointed with slight anger at the girl in his chair. I hate disappointing people. I gave a nervous smile and turned back to the lecture. He poked his friend who sat behind me and the guy moved over. Navid nudged the chair forward and it made a loud scraping sound along the tile floor.

“Sorry!” he said as the professor paused to glare with annoyance, but he just kept on scraping the tile until his desk was wedged between me and the girl. She moved over with a huff.

Navid slid in with the biggest smile like he’d just done a trick. I laughed inappropriately loud and lost all thought of him as a friend. He gave my shoulder a squeeze as we turned our focus back to the lecture.

I’d completely forgotten about the day-before-quiz until the end of class when the professor started handing them out as we exited. Navid went for ours and his jaw dropped when he unfolded it.

“I am luckiest man alive! I just won a textbook. Noah Kinney!” He said excitedly as he came over with a laugh. He held it up and I saw we’d scored 99%.

“No, no way! That was perfect. What did we lose points on?” I grabbed the quiz from him and my body tensed up as he picked up my textbook and pretended to appraise it with a careful eye. I ignored his jokes and tore through the quiz to find out he was using an archaic rule on commas. The professor must have had an old copy of the textbook he used to make this quiz.

“Ugh. No, that’s picky! I can show him he’s wrong!” I turned and started towards where the professor was talking to some students. I was all set to show him the exact section of the textbook and how he was wrong. I was pissed and my cheeks felt warm. I do not lose points.

Navid read my anger though and stopped me. He blocked my path and put his hand in the center of my chest. His warmth spread over me and I felt my anger subside. I’d stay for him.

“It is ok Noah,” He whispered in a low, authoritative tone and for the first time he looked at me without his playful grin. “Settle, sweet boy. It is ok. I was just playing with you. Bet is off. 99 is a great score!”

“He’s wrong though. I can prove it.” I looked down at his hand and then back to his face as he made no plan to let me move forward.

Navid slid his hand up my chest leaving a trail of goosebumps across my skin. He laid his grip on the back of my neck and pulled me towards his chest to soothe my anger. He put his chin on my shoulder as he pulled me in for a hug and whispered into my ear, “It is one point Noah, don’t prove you’re right over one point right now and have him take many more points away in the future to get back at you. It’s ok. The book is yours.”

Navid held me there for another second and I know he had to feel me poking against his thigh. He rubbed my back to soothe what he thought was my anger. He didn’t realize I’d lost it all in his embrace. Nothing mattered but his touch.

“I promised you my book and now it’s yours,” I shook my head and said with a smile when he finally let me go. His shoulders relaxed as he read my calm.

“We will share my new textbook, Noah. I am a very generous man!” his smile returned and he picked it up off my desk. “You will keep it with you and we will meet to read and learn from it together. But I need something from you to know that you will keep it safe.”

“Like what? A deposit?” I’d lost my anger and was once again charmed by his flirting nature.

“Your phone number,” he fished his phone from his pocket. It had been there all this time disguised behind his bulge. “Enter please or you may not leave with my book. I can’t go loaning it out to just anyone,” his smile spread clear across his face.

“Should I erase my name from the inside?” I felt a deep blush settle in across my cheeks.

“You wrote in my book! I should have you flogged!” he looked alarmed and opened the book cover with a fake look of annoyance as he shook his head at me.

“Sorry,” I hung my head and covered my tent.

“We will discuss your punishment over lunch. Come. It will do us both good to eat.” He lifted his backpack and handed me back the textbook.

+++

We spent the next few weeks like that - a sea of mixed messages that always left me hard and wanting more. He never talked about girls or sex, but it was definitely more than friendship and he always kept me at his side when his pack of friends was around us.

He came over regularly to study with me. He really did need the tutoring, and it was a nice excuse to have him there. He even started to bond with my dad which was a little odd. They talked about sports, classic cars, anything and everything. It was like watching an odd chemical reaction. They’d go off in bro-speak together while I stood there pretending to get it until my dad would say, “Well you guys better get to studying before it gets too late.”

Then we’d go off to my room and go through my notes for awhile until we wandered off on to other topics and ended up just watching stupid youtube clips on his phone. We’d have to get close of course to see the small screen. He’d always put an arm around me and held the phone just right so I’d have to lean over his chest to see.

Once he even kissed the top of my head when I’d yawned while he showed me clips of some soccer match, but it never led to anything. He even mentioned that I yawned like his youngest brother. He got a little choked up when talking about being so far away from his family and often compared me to his little brother.

+++

My best friend was getting annoyed at my constant time with Navid. Erik texted me angrily a few times when I declined hanging out with him at the coffee shop and then again when he and the guys wanted to go to the theme park for Gay nights. I didn’t want to give up time with Navid and I knew he would not want to hang out with my loud gay friends. Maybe I was embarrassed by them and Navid and I had never talked about my sexuality. I wouldn’t even know how to bring it up.

It all came down on a Thursday when Navid and I had just sat down to share some nachos after class. I saw Erik come in with Miguel and some other guys to the food court area. He spotted me and waved excitedly with a smile. He came right up to our table as the other guys went towards the restaurants.

“Noah! I got the tickets for tomorrow night!” He had a big smile and bit his lip expecting a rush of excitement from me.

“Oh!” I said not knowing what he was talking about. He picked up on it immediately and his shoulders slumped as annoyance filled his face.

“You forgot. I’ve been talking about Ryan’s premiere for weeks! It’s going to be THE gay event of the semester!” Erik flared his eyes at me in anger. He’d said the “G” word and I immediately looked over at Navid who eyed Erik like he was a strange animal.

I jumped up with a “Hey!” and rushed Erik to move him away from the table. I turned to Navid and said, “Just give me a minute, please?”

Navid looked back and forth between us with that same strange look and my heart nearly broke in half. I prayed it hadn’t sunk in and he didn’t get up and walk away from me in disgust. I couldn’t bare his disapproval.

“You can’t just drop everyone over that lunk. He’s hot. I get that, but we’re your friends. You can’t just forget about people who care about you for the first cute guy who gives you attention,” Erik said angrily as we made it away from Navid’s eyes and ears.

“Please don’t be mad at me. I haven’t talked about the gay thing with him. I just can’t. Things are going so well between us,” I begged.

“Yeah ok this is more fucked up than I thought. You don’t think he knows what you are? Or how you feel about him?” Erik asked.

“I don’t know. I just… We haven’t talked about it. I like him SO much. Please!” I held my hands up and Erik looked at my palms distractedly.

“Does he know about these?” Erik took my hand and traced a finger over the three tiny crescent scars in each of my palms where I used to dig my fingernails in too hard when I had anxiety. “Does he know anything about you?”

I pulled my hand back. “That’s not fair. I…”

“What this means?” I heard Navid’s voice from behind me and he pulled my hand to look. He traced a finger over the small crescents. They were barely noticeable, but now they seemed blindingly red. He looked at me with sorrow and pity and confusion.

“No, please,” I pulled my hand back with a whisper and looked down at my feet as my heart started to pound in my ears. I wanted to melt into the wall.

“It’s what he used to do when he’d get nervous or too anxious. But maybe YOUR Noah doesn’t do that!” Erik looked at Navid with anger.

“I didn’t know. You are ok, Noah?” Navid put a hand on my back and held me protectively.

“I… have to go,” I pulled away and ran for my backpack. I turned and saw they were both standing there looking at me with surprise.

“Hey Noah! I haven’t seen you in forever,” Miguel called from my side as he held a tray with french fries.

I gave him a quick look with crazy eyes. I shook my head and tore out of there and ran to my bus stop.

+++

I didn’t know how I’d ever face him again and I was so pissed at Erik. My dad could read it on my face when he came home and found me making dinner. He kept poking me to talk about it.

“Just had an argument with Erik. It’s nothing,” I stirred the macaroni as my dad leaned back against the counter and put his hand on my shoulder.

“I wish you wouldn’t hang around him so much. Navid seems like a much better influence. He has goals and works hard. He’s the kind of friend you should have… but I know you need friends who are into the things you like. He’s been by your side for years. You can’t just drop him,” My dad said and gave my shoulder a squeeze.

“What if I… What if I wanted more from Navid?” I didn’t know why I said that, and regretted it instantly.

“Oh… Noah,” My dad sighed as he understood. He moved in and put his head on my shoulder.

“What if I wanted that and he didn’t even know I like guys and he found out and… I’d just die, Dad.” I shook my head and choked on my words.

“Noah, you can’t force someone to like you a certain way. You can’t even force them to like you at all. You do have to be yourself though. Failing feels bad, but failing while trying to be someone you’re not is much worse. It hurts way more. If he doesn’t like you as you are, then he’s not worth being your friend.” Dad put his head on my shoulder to let me know he was there.

“As for the feelings you have for him. He’s a man, Noah… a full grown adult. You’re so young, Noah. I think he sees you as a little brother. You’re still my little guy. You’re not ready for that… I mean, I’m not ready for that. Can’t you just be a kid for a little while longer? Would ice cream help?” He laughed to let me know he was joking.

We ate dinner in front of the tv and he tried to find a show I would like. I tried to act like I was ok, because my dad likes it when he thinks he has solved my problem. I knew this one was out of his area. I didn’t expect Navid to show up for our nightly study session. I expected him to ignore me and find someone else to hang out with. But he didn’t.

At 7, his usual time, Navid knocked at our door. My dad answered it and talked for a few minutes like nothing weird had happened. They sported on about the baseball game my dad was currently missing in order to watch some comedies that made me feel better while we ate dinner.

They came through to the living room and Navid’s smile faded to a look of concern. We stared at each other in silence.

“Do you two want to study here while I clean up?” My dad said, thinking he’d better stick around in case Navid broke my heart.

“No, Mr. Kinney,” Navid interjected. “If it is ok with you, Noah and I have much to go over. I very much need his help and his room is quieter. If it is ok with you, sir.”

He was always so careful to be respectful to my dad, and he looked at me imploringly.

“Sure, it’s ok, dad,” I offered as a lump grew in my throat.

“Ok then, I’ll catch up on the game while you guys go study,” My dad said and looked at me with eyes that said, ‘I hope you’re ok.’

As I headed off with Navid behind me, my dad put a hand on Navid’s arm and whispered what sounded like, “Be gentle, he’s young.”

I turned in time to see Navid nod with a solemn look and mouth, “Of course.”

We padded off to my room and Navid closed the door behind us. He flopped down on my bed and patted for me to squeeze into his side, but I hung back.

“Please,” he started. “We talk best like this and I miss you.”

I knelt beside him on my bed and looked down at his strong chest.

“You left me so suddenly. It left me sad and worried,” he said and pulled me down against his chest. I laid my head on his shirt and looked across at the wall.

“I’m sorry. I got so embarrassed and couldn’t look at you anymore,” I admitted.

“He’s not a nice friend, Noah. I don’t think he likes me and he upset you. That bothers me more,” Navid rubbed my back and I closed my eyes against his heartbeat.

“He’s been my best friend forever,” I whispered.

He took my hand and opened it as he rubbed a finger over the small crescents. I looked up to see him studying them with sadness.

“You don’t do this anymore?” It was half question and half imperative. “If you feel anxiety, you will talk to me about it. ok?”

I nodded like it was something I could control. I swallowed hard and said, “You still want to be my friend?”

“I have to be, you still have my book,” his dry wit cracked through my tension. I laughed and tried to pull my hand back.

He didn’t let it go. He kissed my palm gently and then closed my fingers over it. He gave a soft kiss to each finger as goosebumps sprang up along my neck.

“You are my friend, Noah Kinney, and I am yours. I will take care of you like a brother. It is not something I can walk away from,” Navid assured. The word brother stung a little bit, but I’d take what I could get.

+++

On Saturdays, Navid played soccer in a local club of Muslim guys. I’d seen the pictures in his online stream that he still didn’t know I stalked daily. He looked so hot in his blue soccer team’s uniform. His black hair was all tousled and sweaty from running around and pushing it back out of his face. He kept it shaved on the sides, but the top was wild and curled when he didn’t straighten it out with gel.

He invited me to go watch his game that Saturday, but it was on the other end of the valley and I didn’t know the bus system too well outside of my area.

“No, Noah Kinney, I will come to you. Your father has said it is ok,” he said when we got to that place outside our class where I went left to the bus and he went right for the garage. He gave me a pat on the back and then walked away with his friends. I thought it was odd that he’d talked to my dad, but it didn’t seem that out of place for him.

Saturday morning he was there at my door in a black tank top and red shorts stretched in front by his bulge. I wondered how he carried that around with him everywhere and where he put it when playing soccer. He exchanged a few pleasantries with my dad and we were off.

He drove a stick-shift and thumped loud hip hop as we made our way across the valley. In my 19 years I hadn’t been to many places. My dad has a sister whose family lives in Ventura and we go there for some holidays. His older brother lives near Vegas so we made it out there a few times. But I’d never been to the park he took me too.

“You know how to shift, Noah?” he said to me as we roared onto the 405.

“No, it looks complicated,” I admitted and once again felt like his world was so much cooler than mine.

“No, not at all,” he let go of it and told me to grab it. I put my hand on the knob and he covered it with his. He laced his fingers through mine and I felt my cock lurch anxiously in my shorts. He talked me through it as he pushed the stick up and down, left and right.

I didn’t hear any of it. All I knew was how nice his hand felt holding mine. He was a little sweaty as he squeezed my hand and shifted around expertly. His car responded every time and we flew down the open freeway.

We drove right up to the mountains where the valley starts to twist angrily towards the sky. Little houses perched precariously above the winding road as he zipped through it in his old but well-kept sportscar.

“Here,” he said as he made a sharp turn into a small parking lot on the edge of a cliff. Below us was a sea of green grass formed into baseball diamonds and soccer fields. We were up above it all and he slid the car into a spot where there were no trees to mess up his shine.

I felt a sharp disappointment in my chest when he shifted into park and took his hand off of mine.

“C’mon, I want to show you something! My favorite spot that no one has seen before,” he jumped out and went to the back of the car as I scrambled to follow him.

He pulled a sports bag and a grocery store bag out of the trunk and balanced them as he fumbled with the keyfob to lock the car. I offered to help, but he looked at me like I was crazy and set off for a small opening between two ancient, gnarled trees.

I followed him up the little pathway that turned into stone steps and then off on a side dirt trail through thick foliage. It was a hike and I wished I’d worn something other than skater shoes. He kept warning me to step carefully and then checking behind him to make sure I was ok.

“This, Noah Kinney, is where I come when I need to,” he said as the trees gave way to a small clearing of grey stone that jutted out about 6 feet and then dropped off about 600. It was amazingly beautiful. I could see all the way to Burbank. He pointed with a smile as an airplane made its way across the dramatic backdrop of the San Gabriel mountains. Below us were the sports fields, a lake, little people running along the trails. To the right was a sleepy freeway chugging along into the morning sun.

“When you need to what?” I asked.

“Think, pray, listen to music, study, whatever. No one comes up here,” Navid said. I turned to see he had taken a small, thick blanket from his gym bag and spread it out over the rock.

“Navid…” I started and he turned to look at me. “Thank you, it’s amazing.” He just shrugged with a smile. He squatted down on the blanket and started taking little plastic boxes out of the grocery bag.

“We will have a snack before the game. Come and sit, Noah,” he patted the blanket and I walked over, slipped off my shoes and knelt down beside him.

We spent about an hour there eating dates, walnuts, and some Persian things I couldn’t identify. We talked about his game, the class, jokes, everything but what I wanted us to talk about. I couldn’t complain though. He certainly had planned a beautiful morning for us.

When he spotted his teammates pulling up in the parking lot below us, he grabbed his gym bag and backed away towards the trees. He didn’t go out of my sight though and I pretended not to watch as he slid off his tank top and then the red shorts. I pretended not to see the massive bulge in his tight, sporty boxer briefs. But I looked straight at him when he stuck his hand in them to wrestle his cock into a comfortable position. He looked at me too, but we didn’t say anything about it.

He slid on the blue soccer uniform I had seen in his online photos. He smoothed out his jersey over his hard little pecs. He came back and sat on the blanket again as he rolled on blue socks up to his knees and tied his soccer shoes. I used the time to pack up the empty containers back into the grocery bag. He packed away the blanket and then carried it all back down the hill as he kept a hand on my arm so I wouldn’t slide on the steep terrain.

He loaded up the trunk and then we headed down to the field. I sat on the sideline where a row of benches was under the shade trees. I spent the next two hours pretending like I cared about and understood soccer. He was an amazing player to watch. He was never more than a few feet away from the action and he was aggressive with the other team. He didn’t score any goals, but his team did.

There weren’t many spectators at the game, except for two families on the other side of the field and a few smaller Arab-looking guys near me. An older, muscled white guy had paused his run and sat watching for most of it with his headphones in and sunglasses down.

I wasn’t sure that they had won until all of the players in blue got in a circle and jumped in a group hug and chanted something with excitement. They then made this weird centipede line where the two teams patted each other on the shoulder and said something in their language. It was a consolation ritual.

Navid pulled away then and rushed towards me, “We win!” He got right in front of me and squatted down and looked up at me with his wide, brown eyes and expectant smile. He put his hands on my knees.

“That was an awesome game! You were so amazing!” I said with excitement. It made him blush and turn his head a he tried to downtalk his performance. “No way! Your team killed out there!” I assured. Pacified, he pushed himself back up using my thighs. My body always reacted so quickly to his touch.

“Thank you, Noah. No one has come to see me play since I left Iran,” he offered me his hand and then pulled me up forcefully from the bench when I took it. I was learning that was a thing with him and this time I caught myself before stumbling into his chest. He pulled me into a hug though and held onto me as his sweat soaked my shirt.

He turned back towards his friends who were coming towards us and said things in his language that sounded like goodbyes. He kept me right against his side with his arm across my shoulder the whole time. If we looked odd to his friends or the other players, no one showed it. This culture seemed very ok with male to male physical affection.

We got back to his car and roared back to our side of the valley. He kept my hand under his on the gear shifter again. I kept my eyes on it rather than looking forward at the craziness of his driving as he zig-zagged between the cars.

He pulled up in front of a house on a quiet street in Encino. “I must shower, then we will get food. Sounds good?” He grabbed the bags and led me inside without waiting for an answer.

The house was newer than the 1950’s era homes on the street. It had that dark-tiled, Spanish villa look to it with a wide, stained-concrete driveway. Inside, it had beautiful hardwood floors and high ceilings. It was a mile from the apartment I shared with my dad, but a world apart from what I was used to.

Navid pushed me through to a large living room where two guys who looked like they could be Navid’s brothers were seated on the couch playing a video game. They said something to him in Persian and he answered as they eyed me with interest.

“Aram and Bashir this is Noah,” Navid pointed at them as they each gave me a wave. “Two of my roommates. There are four of us here,” he added. They were shirtless and looked like they hadn’t been out of bed for long.

“I must make a quick phone call and then shower. You can wait here with them?” Navid asked as he pointed me to an overstuffed leather chair that matched the couch where the boys had returned to their game. “I will be quick!” He padded across the living room and disappeared into a door that must have been his room.

The guys didn’t address me at first, but then Bashir said he was hungry and Aram looked over at me.

“Noah, you can bring us chips please? There is bag on counter,” Aram said to me.

“Yeah, of course!” I jumped up glad to be doing something other than watching the fighting game that held their every focus. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the bag and brought it back and set it on the coffee table.

“You can bring big bowl please? Easier to eat that way,” Bashir chimed in.

“Sure,” I went back to the kitchen and dug around in the cabinets until I found a big plastic bowl. I brought it back and poured a healthy amount of chips into it.

“Napkins,” Bashir said and I went right back to the kitchen.

“Oh, we might get thirsty. Can you grab us two Monster drinks out of the refrigerator, please?” Aram asked with a smile when I came back with the napkins.

I started back towards the kitchen and turned back to them to see Aram giving Bashir a wink and nod towards me. They said some things to each other in Persian and laughed.

I was coming back with two cold cans when I caught Navid walking back out wearing only a fresh pair of tight sporty boxer briefs that clung happily to his bulge. He had showered and had the towel around his neck. His skin looked darker in the low lights of the living room. His black hair was still wet and he had combed it back into straight lines. I knew when it dried it would fluff back to its natural curls.

He looked upset when he saw me carrying things and started yelling at Bashir and Aram. They didn’t appear uneasy at his state of near nudity. He came towards me and took the cans out of my hands with a troubled look and set them on a side table out of reach from the gamers.

“You are not here to be servant. They take advantage of smaller boys,” he nodded to them.

“He is a good boy,” Bashir laughed from the couch.

“It’s ok, I don’t mind,” I said softly and lowered my eyes to meet his magnificent chest.

“I ordered lunch. It should be here soon. There is enough for you two pigs as well. Let me know when it arrives please. I need to lie down,” Navid slipped a few twenties from the waistband of his boxer briefs and I caught sight of a dark puff of his pubes. He tossed the money to them and then took my hand and led me right in front of the tv and back to his room.

There is something about being in your crush’s bedroom, especially a straight, sporty guy like Navid. I felt my heart give a few extra beats when he led me in with his hand in mine. I instantly smelled his body spray and a hint of dirty laundry.

It was the typical straight boy’s room, or at least how I imagined one to be. His room was filled with sports gear, an overflowing laundry pile, a large bed with bright blue blanket and matching pillows. He had a big window with just the thin curtains drawn to let some light into the otherwise dark room. On his desk were textbooks, a very nice laptop, and a lot of papers. Over that was a wall-mounted tv tuned to some soccer game with the sound off.

Navid set his phone into a cradle and tapped at the screen until soft Persian music filled the room. He hung his towel up over a door that led to a small bathroom and then turned off the lights in the bathroom. I watched his ass flex and move in the tight boxer briefs as he walked past me and over to the bed. He sprawled out on his back with his head against the pillows as he grabbed for the remote.

“Come, Noah. Lay down with me. I need a quick nap. Is ok,” he pat the blanket and I slipped off my shoes and placed them out of the way. I crawled onto the bed as he flipped between soccer games until he found the one he wanted.

My small bed always had us pressed together. His was bigger and I laid down on my side and hugged his pillow to nap as he got into the game he was watching. He was on his back and one hand settled on his stomach as his other absent-mindedly fumbled with his package.

A commercial break came and he looked over at me with a smile, “You don’t sleep?”

“No sir,” I don’t know why I added sir. I was too busy watching his chest rise and fall with breath to fall asleep. My body gave a shiver from the cold AC vent that pointed down at me from the ceiling.

“Too cold? You want under the cover?” he asked with concern, but I shook my head. I didn’t want to risk anything separating us.

“Come, I am warm from the shower,” Navid reached over and slid a hand under me and around to my back. He pulled me into him until my head was against his chest; my lips brushing the hair of his pecs. He kept his arm around me and hugged me tightly as his attention went back to the game.

“Is something is in your pocket, Noah,” he said and I froze. My cock was rock hard in my shorts and pressed into his side.

“Uhh!” I scrambled back from his hold and rolled away from him to conceal it.

“Oh,” he said as realization hit him and a thin smile crept across his lips.

“I should go. I forgot I have homework,” I sat up on his bed and kept my back towards him as I looked around for my shoes.

“We had homework?” Navid asked and I realized my story wouldn’t hold since we had the same summer class together.

“Uh, something else. I…” I was horrified. I felt my heart thumping in my ears as I tried to think of a way out of this. But then I felt his hand on my arm. He had scooted towards me on the bed. He pulled me back and around to face him.

“It is ok, Noah Kinney. I know about boys who are confused like you. You do not need to feel ashamed.” His face was inches from mine like he wanted to kiss me, but I didn’t dare make a move. My heart was beating so fast and my head felt light.

“You don’t understand yet. You are an innocent,” he assured me with the kind of smile you give someone who needs cheering up.

“I’m sorry, Navid. I don’t know why I lose control with you. I haven’t had a lot of experience with this. Please don’t hate me. I will go home,” I lowered my eyes to his lap then and saw that his bulge was thickening up and spreading over across his thigh.

“You want it. You don’t know why, do you?” He whispered. I shook my head. He lifted my chin so our eyes met. He took my hand and placed it along the top of his cock outline as he studied my eyes. I gripped the fat shaft as he smiled at me.

“You feel what you do to me?” he asked and then traced his tongue along my jaw. I closed my eyes and trembled in his arms.

“Beautiful light boy… so innocent. You want me, Noah? You want to please me?” Navid tickled my earlobe with his tongue as I melted.

“Yes sir,” I whispered and nodded, finally admitting out loud what I wanted from him. He kept his hand over mine as it held on to his bulge. He pushed my fingers so they gripped his shaft and then moved my hand to jerk him.

I looked down and saw a spot of precum had formed on the boxer briefs and was spreading quickly. A little of the juice leaked through the material and I desperately wanted to taste it.

“You are a good boy, Noah. You want to taste me, but you wait for instruction. You know to only take what I give you, sweet boy.” Navid whispered in his low, commanding tone that made my body shake in his arms. He rubbed my back gently as our chests pressed together.

A knock on the door snapped us out of it and one of the guys called out something in Persian to him. Navid answered and then got off the bed and left me there. He slid on a pair of loose shorts and went out to get our food.

I laid back against his bed to catch my breath as my cock sun-dialed up towards the ceiling. He came back a few minutes later with two cartons and a large plastic mat. I scrambled to sit up and hide my shame. I couldn’t look at him. I focused on his feet, dark and muscled with a trail of black hair down the center and sprinkled over his toes. Even that part of him was exotic and filled me with lust.

He sat right in front of me and set down the mat and then the food. He hooked a finger under my chin and raised my eyes to his to show me that he didn’t feel awkward with me.

I wasn’t hungry, but he showed me how he folds the pita and makes a little taco with the meat and vegetables. He dipped it in the hummus and brought it to my lips. I chewed off a piece as his other hand rested on my cheek and thumbed just below my eye.

“Is good, no?” he smiled and then shoved the rest of what he’d assembled into his mouth.

I nodded at him. “Is it your people’s food?” I asked ignorant of his culture.

“I am not Lebanese!, Noah Kinney. Are you Australian?” he laughed.

“Sorry, I didn’t know where it was from,” I blushed and looked down at the food.

“You must smile, Noah Kinney. It is ok. I understand you. I am not upset, but I will be if what I feed you does not make you happy,” He gave an exaggerated smile and I returned it. We spent the rest of the meal talking about other things as our cocks went back to normal. He kept insisting on feeding me until I was full.

“Why do you say that with… you know, ‘that stuff’ that I am confused?” I asked when we’d finished and he set the cartons and mat on his desk.

“In my culture,” he started and flopped down beside me on the bed. “When a boy is like you, we get him help to become a girl. Some boys are similar to you, but not like you. They like to please many men for their own pleasure. There are many like that here. They are loud and irresponsible. It is not how you are. You are quiet and know how to submit to a man who is worthy of you.”

“I haven’t ever… ‘pleased’ a man. I did jerk off with one,” I started and looked down his body.

“That is natural. All boys do that, it means nothing. Just discovery. Your father was wise to protect your innocence. I knew that first day we met that you were naive,” Navid assured me and rubbed my back as I looked at his chest. He pulled me down into his side again and kissed my forehead.

“I’m not that innocent!” I defended as his hand wandered down my back.

“It is a good thing, Noah. It means you haven’t been hurt and have something special to give when you find the one who will earn it.” He lifted my chin so our foreheads touched. Our eyes looked into each others and I could taste his breath. His hand gave my ass a squeeze and I whimpered softly. I watched the corners of his lips raise up into a smile and then felt his lips on my cheek.

“You have excited me, Noah Kinney. You can’t leave me this way. It is not fair,” Navid put my hand on the outline of his cock and this time I squeezed it on my own. I lifted up off of his chest to look down at it. He was hard again and his cock snaked up his right thigh with precum once again leaking through the fabric.

I wanted to taste it. I wanted some part of him inside me. I peeled back the stretchy material and his cock laid there before me fat and leaky. It was the biggest piece of meat I’d ever seen on a guy. I hadn’t seen many, other than when Erik and I discovered how easy it was to find them on his computer.

There was a little pool of clear precum just above the tip where it touched just under his abs. The thick, veiny monster gave a lurch when I touched it again and another heavy dollop shot out a few inches onto his stomach. I hooked the waistband of his boxer briefs under a heavy set of furry nuts. I sat back to take it in as Navid crossed his arms up behind his head to show he was making no moves to stop my exploration.

I put my other hand in the center of his chest. He had nice pec muscles. They weren’t super developed, but strong enough to have that definition to be proud of. I rubbed my hand over the soft, black hair that splayed over his almond skin and then I touched one of his small, dark nipples. It responded to my touch and perked up a small point that turned lighter as it hardened. I gave it a little twist and Navid leaned up quickly and laughed.

“You like my chest,” he said and put a hand to the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss. His lips were plump and wrestled mine into submission as I felt his tongue slide into me. I leaned into him and got up on my knees on his bed. He laid back and pulled me with him and I had to straddle him to keep up.

He kept his lips locked on mine and his tongue twirling slow circles around my own as he pulled me down against his chest. His hands slid up the back of my shirt and I raised my arms as he slid it off.

My pale, little chest wasn’t entirely on the scrawny side. I did have a bit of definition past the awkward, gangly-skinny boy stage. He rubbed my back as my smooth chest pressed down into his hair one.

“Emerald eyes, so beautiful Noah. My little leprechaun baby,” he said after he released me from his kiss and pushed me up a bit.

“I like yours too. They’re all um brown and stuff,” I said, not being smooth in the least when it came to flirt-speak.

He gave me an odd smile not sure what to make of my comment, but then he kissed me again. He reached behind me and I felt him grip his cock and whack it against the fabric of my shorts. He pushed the tip between my cheeks and rubbed it.

“Someday I will put my seed in you when it is time. It will take much work to get you ready. You are so new. Do you want that, Noah?” he asked and bit his lip as he jerked his cock against my ass.

“Yes. I want all of you… Will it be new for you too? Have you done that before?” I don’t know why I’d asked that. All his talk of me being naive and innocent made me wonder if he had done this before. I thought of what Erik had told me about the guy fucking him and moving on. Navid couldn’t do that, could he?

“I am a man, Noah. I am 25 and have had much experience. As your gift to me will be your innocence, mine will be my experience. It is how it is done when you find your mate. It is like practice so that you can experience the very best of how it should be. With a size like mine, it is important that I know how to make you feel right and not hurt you. You wouldn’t want me to hurt your tiny bud, would you my rose?” Navid said all this barely above a whisper in his deep, bedroom tone. It made every little prickle on my skin awaken as he spoke and lipped at my ear.

“No, I don’t it want to hurt,” I shivered against him. “But have you… you know, done it with a lot of guys? Were they like me? Did you leave them right after?”

“That is not proper to ask, Noah Kinney. You are too innocent to even know the questions to which you are not prepared to hear answered. I will show you all you need to know, and I promise I won’t leave. Yes?” Navid sealed his question with a kiss to my lips as I nodded.

He tongued me again as he held me there on his chest and then I felt his hand move to the top of my head and he pushed me down his chest. My tongue slipped out of his lips and traced down his chin and then his neck, between his pecs, and settled onto his belly button. He pushed me down and then pushed my head in circles around his belly. He tasted clean with just a hint of sweat from the energy we’d worked up.

He pushed gently on my forehead then and lifted me up and off of him. I wanted to taste his cock, but apparently it wasn’t yet time for that.

“You will finish what you began, Noah.” he took my hand and again placed it on his cock which had grown larger and angrier in its quest for my ass.

“Yes sir,” I nodded and reached down. I couldn’t get my hand all the way around it and my pumps felt futile as his massive tool laid against his thigh. I reached under it and lifted it up and off of him. It was heavy and sturdy. Mine wasn’t small either, but compared to his it was laughable. I pumped his cock and looked up to see he had his eyes locked on mine.

He reached a hand to my small chest and tweaked my nipples in turns as he nodded approvingly, judging me worthy of his gaze. I started to wank him faster, but he grabbed my wrist and slowed me down, showing me the preferred rhythm.

“There is no rush, Noah. I want to see more of my boy. Your skin is like milk, your nipples so pink and beautiful. Take your shorts off so I can see my boy,” Navid encouraged as I blushed. I wasn’t used to a guy like him being into a guy like me.

He pulled his cock away when I didn’t respond fast enough. He nodded for me to stand off his bed. I put my feet to the floor then and felt a red blush settle in across my cheeks, chest, and anywhere else that was exposed. I wasn’t ashamed of my body, but no one had ever really seen me totally naked. Erik and I had jerked off together a few times, but I just took my cock out and he, his.

Though Erik was a bulkier guy, my cock was bigger than his and he’d been surprised by it. Still, in this competition, Navid was incomparable. Navid held his cock out of my reach and nodded at my shorts and then waved at me to come towards him. I walked towards him and he unbuttoned the top of my shorts and then pushed them down. I stood there with a thin pair of blue briefs tented hard with my cock. He pushed them down to my ankles and my cock bounced up towards his face.

“It is larger than I would have thought” Navid said with surprise and leaned back away from it. He didn’t waste much time looking it over and didn’t try to touch my cock. Instead, he turned me around and then let out heavy breath of approval.

“So beautiful,” he said and put his hands on my ass. He squeezed me with interest and I looked back to see him lick his lips. He spread my cheeks apart with a whistle of appreciation and I felt his thumb brush over my hole.

“Hey, woah!” I yelped and jumped away from him as I covered my ass with my hands. “What are you doing?”

“So innocent,” Navid remarked as though it was my greatest selling point and looked at me with hunger and pity. “Such a tight little pink hole. Prettier than I anticipated”

I felt my body turn beet red as my heart thumped loudly. My cock was dripping and pulsing from the memory of his touch. I felt naked and ashamed. I pulled my cock up to my stomach and covered it with my hand as I stood there before him. Navid was sprawled out on the bed and jerking his cock in slow, squeezing motions.

“Come back. You aren’t ready for that, but it is so hard to resist,” Navid gave the bed beside him a pat and my body followed his instructions before my mind could process them.

He pulled me down beside him and put his arm around me. I rolled into his side and my cock touched his thigh. He didn’t move to touch it, but pressed his lips to mine as I reached for his cock. I parted my lips and his tongue slid in and danced around my own as I stroked him. I mimicked the tight squeeze he had done in my absence.

“You are so beautiful, Noah,” he whispered when he pulled his lips from mine and went back to nibbling on my ear. I was breathing so hard into his neck and inhaling his overly man-scented bodywash. I whimpered as his teeth bit softly against my neck, just under my ear. He skimmed his way down to my jaw and found every little pressure point. My cock was rock hard as it rubbed against his thigh and I jerked him with increasing urgency.

“You want to be my baby and let me show you for what your body was destined, sweet Princess?” Navid’s voice deepened and his breath became increasingly ragged as I jerked him, my palm massaging the tip of his cock.

“Please,” I whined. “I want to be yours.” I kissed on his cheek and then traced my tongue around his ear. I wasn’t sure what he had done to make mine feel so good. I didn’t have good techniques or any experience with that. I traced around the edge of his ear and then down to his neck like he had done to me. I tried to make him feel what he produced inside of me, but it had the opposite effect.

“Hah!” Navid started to giggle and he pulled back and the magic was broken. “That is… what is word? Tickling?” He turned to meet my eyes with a fierce smile.

“Let me please you, Noah. You only need trust to me. And keep stroke me,” Navid’s body gave a sudden lurch to indicate that was the one thing I was doing right.

I loved how he lost his English skills the more he got into this.

“Yes sir,” I said and looked down to see my wrist was coated in his precum as I jerked on him. His cock was so hard and fat that my fingers couldn’t encircle it. I was basically rubbing the underside of his shaft as his hips began to buck and push his cock against my wrist.

“You feel so good to my cock,” He hissed and fought to keep his eyes open. “Even better your beautiful eyes shine for me in the sunlight,” he referred to the light streaming through the window.

“You are… so hot. I never would have thought you could be into me,” I admitted between gulps of air. And then without warning my cock started to shoot against his leg. I had focused so much on his pleasure, it came like a wave and I started to whine and push my cock into his thigh.

“Uhhh, I’m cumming! Fuck Fuck! Uhhh,” I made a mess between us. I’m a shooter and this was the most excited I’d ever been when finishing. I shot up over my chest and onto my arm as I rubbed against him. My body shook and twisted and he used the moment to poke his finger between my ass cheeks.

I gave a loud yelp and he quickly brought a hand to cover my mouth. I was shooting like a fountain and my eyes rolled back and fluttered as my body convulsed into his side. He poked hard at my hole and gave it a few harsh smacks as I bucked into him and he kept my mouth firmly clapped.

“MmmMmmm” I mumbled into his palm.

“Shhh,” Navid warned, “My friends will hear you and wonder what I am doing to such a beautiful boy to cause such noise.”

“Sorry,” I mouthed into his hand as I came down against his chest and slowed my stroking of his cock. I gave it a hard squeeze and slowly brought my grip up his shaft. I watched a glob of precum build from the tip. I held his shaft there just under the flared, brown tip and the clear pearl slid out of the swollen slit down to rest along my index finger. I brought it to my lips and looked at Navid who was eyeing me with a raised eyebrow.

“You want to taste my seed? You see what you do to my body, Noah? It is your gift.” He rubbed my back encouragingly and I brought my finger to my lips and pressed it through like I wanted to do to his cock. I sucked in his salty precum and Navid pulled me in to kiss my cheek. When my finger was clean, his lips found mine.

I went back to stroking him. He was so hard and I wanted him to finish so badly. He seemed more interested in exploring me again though. I was on my back, wedged into his left side with his arm around me. With his right hand, he twisted my right nipple playfully until it puffed up and started to ache. With his left, he rubbed my tummy in slow gentle circles. My cock was hard again though still deep in the shadow of his monster.

“It’s so big,” I mused. “How did it get so big?” It was a dumb question, but in my state of nervous arousal it was the best I could do. He laughed.

“I am not biology major, Noah.” His lips played with my cheek as his big, dark eyes watched my fascination with his body. “I was your size when I was much, much younger than you are. It grew. Maybe it is not done yet.”

We laughed together and I rolled back against his side as my own, hard cock angled towards his. I was slow-stroking him and started to pump my cock against his thigh again.

“Let me look at you,” he said and pulled me up to straddle his thighs. He raised his knees up and I started to fall forward towards his chest, but he gently pushed me back and supported me against his legs. My cock fell on top of his and he pushed my hand away.

He grabbed both of our cocks together and held them with both of his hands. It was the first time his fingers had touched there and I let out an “Uhhh!” of excitement. He started to rub us together. My cock was dwarfed by his, but he didn’t comment on my size. He eyed with interest the contrast of my pale, thin shaft with pink tip against his dark, wide shaft and fat, brown head.

“You like that, baby?” He bit on his lip and his eyes started to flutter as he stroked us together. I felt ready to cum again and I nodded as I struggled to keep my eyes open. He was stroking fast and urgent and my cock started to feel raw in his dry, rough hands.

“I am going to finish,” Navid warned and then his cock started to pump under mine. He shot fat globs of cream over his stomach and up to his pecs and then mine did the same. I twisted in his lap as I shot out with him and we coated his midsection in our mingled juice.

“Uhhh!” we moaned together and my body jumped as he steadied me. Our eyes met and we mirrored each others’ cries of ecstasy as our cocks thumped in unison. He worked our cocks like a singular firehose and tried to aim the last few shots at me. I got hit in the chest and then again on the lip. I wasn’t sure which cock it came from, but when I licked at it I tasted a heavier amount of salt.

We finished and he pulled me forward and against his chest. I laid my cheek on his heartbeat and he hugged me to him as we regained our breath.

“You are mine, Noah Kinney,” he whispered to me and ran his fingers through my sweaty hair. He gripped the back of my head and angled my face up to look at his.

“You are my little princess, Noah Kinney,” he said a little louder and I saw in his eyes that he meant it.

“You aren’t going to leave me now?” I asked him.

“I will leave you to piss, but then I will return and enjoy your body once more. We have a few more hours until your father expects you to be home,” he said with full sincerity as though it were poetry.

“No, I mean like… Are you done with me? Erik said Arab guys just want to fuck and then they leave,” I admitted.

“Well lucky we are! I am Persian!” Navid laughed.

“Oh. It’s different?” I asked.

“Of course it is! I am no Arab. I am from Iran, from the greatest civilization in history. We invent everything, including beautiful white boys like you to serve our needs,” he laughed at his joke.

I laughed too.

“But no, Noah Kinney. I have not gotten what I want from you, not yet.” He said and kissed the top of my head.

“And when you do?” I said, biting my lip and looking up at him with wide green eyes.

“When I do, I will be the happiest man on earth and spend the rest of my days enjoying it,” He dragged me up along his sticky, sweaty chest and planted his lips on mine.

Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think.
Copyright © 2016 tarzanacide; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 03/27/2016 04:53 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Nice chapter, long, but nice. Interesting story.

Thank you! I wrote long chapters for this story because I tried to do it month by month of the relationship. My other series had shorter chapters and I will definitely go back to that when I wrap this one up. hah. thanks! though!

Link to comment

I really enjoyed the slow erotic build up during their "Is he or isn't he" phase. i just hope Navid doesn't turn out to be a douche... Some of the things he says just sounds way too suave to be comfortable. And Noah eats it up like he's starving. Which I guess he is if we're speaking of affection.

Link to comment
On 04/01/2016 08:26 AM, Puppilull said:

I really enjoyed the slow erotic build up during their "Is he or isn't he" phase. i just hope Navid doesn't turn out to be a douche... Some of the things he says just sounds way too suave to be comfortable. And Noah eats it up like he's starving. Which I guess he is if we're speaking of affection.

Yeah definitely Noah is eating it up. But not forever. And yes, Navid can be very suave. My boyfriend (who Navid is based on) can be super charming with everyone. He is very good at making people want to help him with whatever he wants. He's a business man so I guess that's part of the personality.

-Emri :)

Link to comment

Skillful job. I found the characters intriguing. I don't know whether I trust Navid. Some of the things he says are rather cryptic, but good job... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 04/01/2016 05:24 PM, Headstall said:

Skillful job. I found the characters intriguing. I don't know whether I trust Navid. Some of the things he says are rather cryptic, but good job... cheers... Gary...

Thanks! Yeah, it will play out :) It took me awhile to figure him out somewhat. He still can be a little mystery sometimes.

Link to comment

I really like this story! :)

 

The way you explore the coming together of two different cultures is really fascinating, I especially liked how you delve into Iranian culture. :) It'll be really interesting to see how Noah and Navid's relationship grows. Especially given the dynamics, I mean it's obvious that Navid is more 'dominant' while Noah isn't and I can see him treating the relationship as a heterosexual one (where he's the "man" and Noah's the "woman"). I admit, I do find it a bit odd, but I quickly considered that Navid comes from a place where a straight relationship is all he had to go by so it ain't surprising that he assume the role of the 'man' and his boyfriend the 'woman'. It must have been lonely for Navid :( at least he has Noah now. :yes:

 

Thank you Tarzan!

Link to comment
On 04/13/2016 01:56 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

I really like this story! :)

 

The way you explore the coming together of two different cultures is really fascinating, I especially liked how you delve into Iranian culture. :) It'll be really interesting to see how Noah and Navid's relationship grows. Especially given the dynamics, I mean it's obvious that Navid is more 'dominant' while Noah isn't and I can see him treating the relationship as a heterosexual one (where he's the "man" and Noah's the "woman"). I admit, I do find it a bit odd, but I quickly considered that Navid comes from a place where a straight relationship is all he had to go by so it ain't surprising that he assume the role of the 'man' and his boyfriend the 'woman'. It must have been lonely for Navid :( at least he has Noah now. :yes:

 

Thank you Tarzan!

Thank you Drew,

This was based on my own relationship with the Persian guy I met last summer in a class. We are still happily together. He has made some progress towards not seeing me as his little wife to be protected, but then sometimes he slips back. But overall it is what works for us and even our biggest arguments don't last more than an hour.

 

I think going from Iran to Los Angeles, even though we have a ton of Iranian people here, just exploded his world and sometimes he gets pushed too far and runs back to his traditional mode. But he is always loving with it. He means well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..