Jump to content
    tarzanacide
  • Author
  • 4,784 Words
  • 1,170 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's Starship - 5. Chapter 5- September Part 2

p>Thanks for reading

+{Noah’s Starship}+

-+-[September- Part 2]-+-

 

“I have happy Friday surprise for my Noah,” Navid said as he pulled out onto Reseda away from campus to start our weekend together.

I begged to find out what it was but he didn’t give in until we were parking in a shopping center close to Navid’s house.

“Ok, I see a grocery store, a coffee place, your cell phone company, and some sort of tax business. It’s one of these?” I looked at him expectantly, but he just shrugged with a laugh.

We got out of the car and he wandered up to the coffee place but then turned and shook his head. He went to the tax business, which was closed, and looked at me sadly as though that had been it. He started to head back to his car, but then gasped and touched his forehead as though he had just remembered what he needed.

“New phone. Yes. I forget I need new phone!” Navid laughed at his joke.

“Your phone is like brand new looking. Why would you want a new one?” I asked and followed him to the store.

“It is the new and updated one! With the apple, you must keep up with newest phone! I don’t want people to think I am poor. They have special deal too so you get one as well,” Navid proclaimed as he opened the door for me.

“Mine is only 4 years old and it only costs $10 a month since I’m always around wi-fi. I can’t afford something like that.” I protested and took out my little prepaid phone.

“It has the clear tape on it so the back does not fall off. The screen is cracks too, Noah. I should permit my boy to walk around with this unsafe box? No, no. Time for new.” Navid nudged me inside the store. A darker man in an expensive suit was finishing up with a customer, and his face lit up when he saw Navid. He passed the customer off to a worker wearing a t-shirt with the cell phone company’s logo on his chest.

“Mr. Naseri,” the man started as he came towards us. He and Navid did one of those handshake hugs and started talking back and forth in Persian. They went off to a table in a small cubicle area and I followed behind. Navid pulled a chair beside his as he sat down and patted it with a look towards me.

“Who get’s the dark gray?” The man said and Navid pointed towards himself. “Ahh then the golden one is for your little brother. Right, champ?” The man acted as though I had suddenly appeared. He smiled at me as he pulled two white boxes from under the table. He pushed one towards Navid and then opened the other one and took out the most beautiful new phone I had ever seen.

“That looks really expensive,” I noted and Navid shot me a disapproving look.

“This,” the salesman laughed, “This is the top of the line phone people have been camping out weeks to get their hands on! I had to hide them before we sold out, but Mr. Naseri is my best customer. Go ahead and touch it. I have already activated and charged them both.”

“You put the apps I requested?” Navid asked.

“Of course! The phones are linked to share all files and I will walk you through the apps you can use when your little brother gets lost!” The salesman seemed to think we were related.

He showed us apps so that we could see not only where each other was, but also where we had been. It showed little time stamps. The salesman demonstrated by walking out of the store with my phone. We watched his little blue dot go down the shopping center and then back. He showed us a walkie-talkie app where we could just press on the app and start talking to the other person. It wasn’t like Navid and I were apart that often, but it was reassuring that I could see he was nearby.

“The only snag, Mr. Naseri,” the salesman sighed. “Is that I wasn’t able to transport his phone number. I even tried to get the same number with the new 747 area code.”

“No! Please! I have always been an 818!” I interrupted and the salesman smiled and nodded.

“Not to worry, little brother. I noticed that the phone number that is only one digit away from Mr. Naseri’s was available. So I grabbed it if that is ok with you.” He was looking at Navid for approval.

“That will be better. It will be easier to remember.” Navid smiled and rubbed my leg under the table.

“I thought you would approve. I have cases for the phones as well as the accessories you requested.” The salesman pulled a small shopping bag from under the table and handed it off to Navid.

“Thank you, Salman. Please put it on my father’s card,” Navid said.

“Already done, sir. I hope you have an excellent weekend and I hope your little brother stays out of trouble!” Salman gave me a smiling look with a raised eyebrow as though he were playfully scolding a child.

The two of them exchanged hugs and then Salman packed away the boxes in the bag and handed it to Navid. He gave me my new phone and they said goodbye.

“This isn’t because you feel bad about not taking me to the fall formal thing, right?” I asked when we got back in his car.

“Of course not! I will take my boy out somewhere nice. This is so that we can always find each other and you have peace to know I am just a tap away. I don’t want you ever to worry for where I am and same for you. I love you, Noah. I love you so much it hurt to even think you could be lost from me. With this I can now send you pictures and songs I like without you need to connect to the wi-fis.” Navid looked around to see that we were hidden between large SUV’s and then kissed my lips.

+++

We got to Navid’s house and went straight to his room. His roommates were in the living room, but they didn’t acknowledge me except for a wave from Aram who was playing a video game. Navid locked his bedroom door behind us and immediately pulled me in for a kiss.

He slid his hands up the back of my shirt and I raised my arms so he could slide it off. He only broke the kiss for a second as the shirt slid over my face. He quickly slipped out of his green polo shirt and I was greeted with a fluff of his beautiful chest hair.

“So I am your little brother?” I asked as Navid pushed me towards his bed and kissed down my cheek.

“Ah Noah! Is like code, you know. You are like a boy who need protection and guidance from another boy. We say it is like brothers. He does not need to know where I put my cock,” Navid laughed.

“And your father’s card? Won’t he see my name on the account?” I asked.

“Yes, my father know about you. You are best friend who help me so much with English and I help you and guide you and teach you about the Islam. He said it was ok to add second phone and he will meet you when he come to visit. He is proud that I can show American boy the way in life!” Navid was annoyed that I was wandering off the topic of us fucking.

“So I’m a troubled boy you are helping get his life together and teaching about your religion,” I sighed.

“Ah don’t make sound bad. You know is hard for me. I need them to know you are so special to me and I do anything to make life good for you. We have this bond between us more special than we have with anyone else. So this is way to explain this to them. In Iran, men can have this bond that is above all others… is like mentor, apprentice. You know? Is not bad, my baby. You feel bad about this?” Navid laid down on his bed and pulled me onto his chest. He kissed my forehead and rubbed my hair.

 

“I guess not.” I said, unsure of how to feel.

“Is nothing bad. Is like translate from English to Farsi, Persian… This is how our relationship translate to them in way they understand you are so special to me… more special than a brother, and I love and care for you forever. They understand this way.” Navid rubbed his hand down my bare skin until he cupped my ass.

“Hey! Mentors don’t grab ass!” I laughed and bit against his nipple.

“Oh! Ow!” Navid clinched his ab muscles in pain. “My danger baby!”

Navid sat up and squirmed away from me. He sat back against the pillows at the top of his bed and leaned against the headboard. He pulled me up towards him and into his lap. I laid back against him, my bare back against his bare chest.

“I show you the new phone. Is so nice you will love to get used to it!” He proclaimed and reached into my pocket to take it out. He reached down to the bag on the floor and pulled out the case he had bought for my phone. It was a thick, white rubber that snapped onto the phone. He swiped his finger across the screen and held it in front of me.

He showed me the apps to use to find him and talk to him and even how I could access all his music files. He played a song to show me how it worked. It was some weird Persian ballad he hummed along to happily.

“And the phone! This new phone take the best pictures ever!” He opened the camera app and switched it so it was facing us. We were naked from the waist up, his dark skin outlining mine. I looked so pale in his arms and I turned away from it as he snapped a few pictures.

“My beautiful princess with pink nipples. I love them,” He showed me the pictures and twisted my right nipple with his fingers.

“I look so pale. I don’t like it. We are naked too!” I noted.

“Mmm yes, the naked pictures we will only keep on my phone. I have secret file storage place on it. You want to be my naked model?” Navid kissed down my neck as he swiped around my phone looking at the apps.

“No! I can’t do that! What if they got out?” I had never done that before.

“No, no, would just be for me. I need for times when I can jerk off on my own. Please?” Navid bit a trail down my neck as he rubbed a hand over my tummy. I was getting hard at his touch. He set my phone down and reached for his.

“You don’t even like to touch my dick. Why would you want a picture of it?” I laughed.

“Ah, no. Not your dick. You want I touch it? I think boys like you who like to receive the seed, they get more pleasure from the tight little hole. It make you so happy when I put my tongue or fingers down there. It make you so crazy. I love to please my boy,” Navid whispered and turned on music to cover the noises we would soon be making.

“Have you ever played with a guy’s… you know… dick?” I asked as he kissed across my shoulder.

“No. It is not my place... Not my taste. I like to open you up and watch your eyes roll with wonder, your lips gasp for more. It make me so hard when I see you squirm and beg for me. I also like to give you my cock, watch you fight to keep up with it, struggle to take it in your lips. You work so hard to please me and it give me happy to make you feel good too. You do not like what I do?” Navid asked as he kissed back up my neck and started to suck on my earlobe.

“Uhhhhhh fuck…” I gasped. “Yeah, of course. Please don’t stop. Please…. Don’t…. Fuck….” I whined and rocked in his arms as he slid my shorts and briefs down and reached for my ass. He rubbed a finger over my hole as he bit against my ear.

I slid my shorts down and kicked them off and spread my legs for him. I felt his cock lump grow against my bare ass as his fingers pushed against my dry hole.

He brought the finger up to my lips and pushed it through so I could suck on him. He worked two fingers in and rubbed against my tongue as he kissed me and rubbed my chest with his free hand.

He pushed the fingers back against my throat and I gagged on them, but he held me still. He slid the fingers in and out of my mouth and they dripped a trail of spit down over my chin.

He reached for his camera and took a picture of us like that. It was just from the chest up, but I looked pretty strange with his fingers in my mouth and his lips on my ear. He gave the camera a look that said he was in total control and his boy begged for pleasure. He showed it to me and smiled happily.

“You are so fucking beautiful, my boy. That is enough picture for me to cum a million years,” Navid said. “I store it in secret app.” He imported it into some app that looked like a dictionary and asked for a password. He deleted it from the regular photos.

He slid the fingers past my lips, traced a trail of my spit down my chest, and then worked them inside me. He’d been more regular about playing with me, so I opened happily to his touch. I rocked and whined in his arms as he slid inside me and started to touch the right parts.

“My boy is so happy at my touch. I want so bad to slide my cock inside you and be there forever. I give you my seed and you will be always marked by me. You want this, my baby?” Navid whispered as I started to bounce on his fingers. He turned my face to the side so he could kiss me and slide his tongue around in my mouth.

“Yeah,” I mumbled around his kiss. “Please, Naveeeed,” I whined.

“I want to try, ok? I want to try be inside you. Is ok, my boy? I can try and you tell me if hurts?” Navid kissed along my jaw in soft, little nibbles.

I nodded. “Yes, please fuck me,” I begged.

Navid slid his fingers out of me and then lifted me off his lap and set me beside him on the bed. He went to the drawer and pulled out the lube. He stood up and slid off his shorts. His big, brown monster lurched angrily towards me and I reached for it.

I got up on my knees and crawled over to him so I could suck it. I was getting better at opening wider for him and it didn’t hurt my jaw as much. I could get more than half of it in my mouth now and I started to slide it in and out of my lips as he put his hand on my hair and grabbed it. He held my head still and started to slide in and out of me.

“Feel so good, baby. You know good how to please me. I can cum so fast with you now,” Navid gasped as his spit-slicked cock slid in and out of me.

“Please, we try now. I am so hard to just think about it. My favorite tight pink boy,” He sucked in sharply and let out a moan.

He pulled out of my mouth and flopped down next to me on the bed. He sat up against the pillows with his head against the headboard and stroked his full, thick cock.

“I do not like this position, but I research and is easiest for starting. I like better to be in control on the top. So but we start this way ok? You let me know if anything hurt even little bit. You won’t be disappoint to me to tell me it hurt your tight little cave. Ok? You must share honesty here, Noah. You have be safe first!” Navid scolded me with a serious look.

I nodded. “Ok, sir.” I shook my head solemnly.

He patted his thighs for me to straddle him. I crawled on top and sat down on his thighs as my hard, much smaller cock flopped down against his. He poured the lube over our cocks. He gripped them together in his hands and started to stroke us. I was already on the edge of finishing just from his kisses and the fingering he’d done inside me. He was right, it really did bring me the most pleasure. My cock against his was more than I could stand.

“I’m going to cum if you keep that up,” I laughed and sucked in air through gritted teeth as he brought my cock to the edge.

“Ah, ok my love. I want you super happy in case I hurt you.” He let go of our cocks and then put his hands on my ass. He lifted me up, he was so strong. He brought me up to my knees and then rubbed lube over my hole. He pushed two slicked up fingers inside me and stretched me as he leaned forward to kiss me and then bite at my nipples. He lowered my hole to the tip of his cock and it pushed against me.

“Feels so good,” I whined, “I need it.”

“You do, my sweet love. I feel it when you are in my arms. I want so much to please you.” He kissed me and slowly pushed me down against the tip of his cock. It was so fat and insistent as it pushed against my hole. I felt it slide in and I buried my face into his neck as his arms wrapped around my back.

“Uhhhh Uhh slow Please!” I whined as the head popped in. I stroked myself as he pushed in. I knew it was one of the widest points of his cock, and I felt every inch of it stretch me more than I’d ever felt in there. I breathed heavily against his neck and whimpered as I adjusted to him.

“Ok, we hold it here. It’s ok, my love. I just… Uhhh fuck!” Navid started to yell as my hole pulsed around his tip. “Fuck, fuck. I sorry. I cum now! Feel too good!” He started cursing in Persian.

“Uhh, My princess... so good… uhhh fuck, fuck fuck,” Navid’s body twisted and I felt his cock pulse inside me and then the weirdest sensations as he fired up into my hole.

“You cum!” I said with surprise. It was so fast and his whole body shook under me as his arms gripped me tightly against his chest. He bit into my shoulder and then hissed out a deep groan.

“Uhhhhh, sorrrrry, my baby uhhh fuck! fuck!” he grunted as his cock filled me. He wasn’t pumping it or moving it at all. The tip was firmly lodged inside me like a plug and I reached back to feel his whole shaft twitch as each volley of his seed sped up the shaft and into me.

“Sorry, my love. I… uhhh my baby! fuck,” Navid breathed against my ear and cursed.

“I…” he exhaled a low growl against my ear, “I finish.”

“Oh,” I said and hugged him.

“Sorry, my Noah. It just feel so… you so fucking tight my baby love… I never feel anything so good on my cock, on my heart. Fuck! I love you too much to last inside you. I never feel anything so tight, so soft and perfect. Was made for me, for life. Never feel so good before. I love you.” He kissed my cheek and laid back against the pillow with me on his chest.

“That wasn’t so bad. Our first time! I feel all squishy inside,” I mumbled happily.

“Not supposed to go like that, Noah. I… I’m sorry. I never have this happen before. Even first time go much longer,” Navid sounded ashamed.

“No, don’t worry. I… It feels so good inside me. It was my first time. I had my first time!” I whispered excitedly.

“Um no. I don’t think that count as first time. I do better next time. Ok? I am very good fuck! I know what to do.” He rubbed my back as he recovered his breath.

“It was with you. So it was perfect. That’s all that matters. I love you and I gave my first to you,” I said and snuggled into his chest. His cock went down and he slid it out of me and flopped it against my thigh a few times. I felt his seed leaking out of me and I reached back to scoop up some of it with my fingers and brought it to my slicked up cock. I used it to jerk off and I quickly shot against his stomach as he rubbed my back and kissed me.

“You finish too,” he observed. “Next time and every time you finish first. Ok? I promise!”

We went off to the shower and then took a nap together.

+++

For dinner, we made pasta in his kitchen. He pretended to help, but just sat on the counter and watched me while he played with his new phone. Aram came in and Navid showed him his new phone.

“I have it too, but I don’t have dinner. What he makes?” Aram asked and came over to watch me stirring the pasta. I grilled some chicken to go with it. It was a pretty simple dinner, but Aram seemed deeply interested.

“Where you learn these things? I never learn to make food for real. Your mother is chef?” He asked.

“No, she…. I don’t know,” I said.

“You don’t know your mother? Mother is right word? The lady who bring you into creation. Everyone has mother! He doesn’t know this?” Aram turned to Navid who was playing with his phone.

Navid said something in Persian that sounded rude. I asked Aram what he said.

“We don’t ask about her. Sorry. She die? I am sorry,” Aram said with guilt as I strained the pasta and dished it onto two plates for us.

“No… I don’t think she... is somewhere,” I said and felt the tension in my voice. Navid slid off the counter and came up behind me to put his hand on my shoulder. He squeezed it hard.

 

“Noah, you don’t have to talk about this. Is very rude he keep asks you. He has no manners!” Navid said and nudged Aram away from me.

“I sorry, Noah. I not mean upset you. Sorry. I…” Aram looked at me sadly.

“She’s gone. I haven’t heard much from her since she left when I was five,” I admitted and poured sauce and chicken over the pasta.

“Where she go?” Aram asked, but then Navid smacked him in the ribs hard and yelled something at him in Persian.

“Sorry! I thought he want to talk about it! He keeps talk about it! I sorry, Noah. Really I am,” Aram protested and apologized.

“I don’t know. She left me and never came back,” I answered. “I um… I need to go to the bathroom. Here. I’m not hungry anyways.” I shoved my plate into Aram’s hands and handed Navid his much more generous portion. I pushed through them and went back to Navid’s room.

I turned off his light and crawled under the comforter. I cupped my hands over my mouth and breathed in deeply to calm my racing heartbeat. I didn’t hear him come in, but I heard him set his plate down, heard him close the door, and felt his weight on the bed next to me.

I felt his hand touch the center of my back and he rubbed me gently. He crawled in beside me and spooned me, pulling me back against his chest.

“She leave, but your father do more than most two-parents would ever do. We both have problems with parents. We make it bring us closer together,” Navid whispered in my ear and hugged me back against his chest. We laid there in silence for the longest time.

“She took me to one of those fast food places with the big play center. I watched her through the glass as I played with some of the other kids. She was arguing on the phone. I went to see what was wrong, but she told me it was ok and I should go play some more. So I went back and then I saw my dad show up and thought everything was going to be ok. But then I saw they were looking at each other with anger. I hid out on the top of the jungle gym in a hiding place. I watched her walk away, she didn’t even look for me,” I started to tell him.

“My dad sat there stunned for awhile and then he looked around the play area for me and I heard him through the glass yell my name and jump up. I poked my head out of the little hiding box and yelled, ‘I’m here Dad!’ He looked horrified. He ran to pick me up and he didn’t put me down for a few weeks after that. She never came back. It’s just been the two of us and sometimes whoever he dates,” I finished as Navid was kissing my neck and rubbing my chest.

“I’m sorry, my Noah. I won’t ever do that to you. You don’t worry for me in that way. I could never walk away from you. I’d die first. You are my happy place,” Navid whispered this and then kissed around my neck.

“I love you, Navid,” I said after a long pause. We snuggled in for a nap and then went to warm up his plate of food.

Aram was waiting for us in the kitchen. The plate I’d given him was uneaten.

“I sorry, Noah. This is for you,” Aram apologized and pushed a small, wrapped box towards me.

“You didn’t mean anything by it. It’s ok. You didn’t have to give me a present.” I took the gift and gave him a smile of assurance. I unwrapped it to find a box of expensive chocolates.

“Noah doesn’t eat much sugar,” Navid said, unhappy with the drama Aram had caused.

“I will. It’s very nice. Thank you,” I said and looked at Navid to show him I was ok.

“I went to get it to say I am sorry. I do this when I act like asshole. This way you remember that I give you happy chocolate instead of remember that I am mean asshole. I am sorry,” Aram bit his lip and offered a guilty smile.

I set the box down and went to give him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me to his chest. His arms and chest were thinner than Navid’s and I realized I’d gotten used to only being touched by Navid and a few select friends. He rubbed my back twice and then released me and nudged me back to Navid’s waiting arms.

Navid and I shared his plate of food and I insisted that Aram eat the other plate that he had left to go and get me a gift. We sat together at the little table they never ate at and just talked about nonsense and college things like friends. Afterwards, the two of them played video games, drank beer, and joked around. The other roommates had gone out for the night so Navid felt comfortable parking me in his lap while I played with my new phone.

Thanks for reading. Please let me know what you thought.
Copyright © 2016 tarzanacide; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

In a weird way I think Navid losing control when they had sex was important for their relationship. It brought a sort of equilibrium to them, with both of them heavily invested. Still, the spy phone made my spine itch a bit. Sure it's nice to get a new phone, but to have a tracking thing on it? I predict it will cause problems further on.

Link to comment
On 04/09/2016 03:36 AM, Puppilull said:

In a weird way I think Navid losing control when they had sex was important for their relationship. It brought a sort of equilibrium to them, with both of them heavily invested. Still, the spy phone made my spine itch a bit. Sure it's nice to get a new phone, but to have a tracking thing on it? I predict it will cause problems further on.

We do use it. It was kind of nice for me to be able to know where he is at since we're on a big campus a lot. Plus now he goes on business all over LA and I can see when he is headed home and make dinner for him. I think it would have been weird if he didn't set it up both ways. He sees when I go to the gym and make it back safely. But yeah, we are a weird couple. :) Way too close to each other, but it works for us. Thank you :) -Emri

Link to comment

I'm following this story with interest - i can't say that I'm enjoying it exactly because I have too many ambivalent feelings around the main relationship. The domination, control and infantilisation of Noah are things I find unsettling.
As the previous reviewer commented, the willing acceptance of a tracking device on your phone is something most people wouldn't countenance in any circumstances.
So far, Noah doesn't seem to agree ... See what happens next...?

Link to comment
On 04/09/2016 06:49 AM, northie said:

I'm following this story with interest - i can't say that I'm enjoying it exactly because I have too many ambivalent feelings around the main relationship. The domination, control and infantilisation of Noah are things I find unsettling.

As the previous reviewer commented, the willing acceptance of a tracking device on your phone is something most people wouldn't countenance in any circumstances.

So far, Noah doesn't seem to agree ... See what happens next...?

That tone does seem to come out in my writing. I'm not sure why. Maybe just my experience. Using the tracking with your partner is not bad. We like to know where each other is and it really just proves how boring and routine humans are. It is nice when I go to the gym and come back without having to text him that I made it ok. Or when he is out on business I can see where he is and when he heads home. He comes from a part of the world where bad things can happen and it definitely affects how he approaches things.

Link to comment

The dynamics of this relationship are intriguing, Emri. Parts of it are truly beautiful yet some of it is unnerving. Noah is neither child nor princess, and at some point I believe he needs to make a stand for his personal growth. I see steady changes in Navid, and that is good, but can he change enough for this to work. Very interesting, indeed, and well told... cheers... Gary....

Link to comment
On 04/09/2016 01:01 PM, Headstall said:

The dynamics of this relationship are intriguing, Emri. Parts of it are truly beautiful yet some of it is unnerving. Noah is neither child nor princess, and at some point I believe he needs to make a stand for his personal growth. I see steady changes in Navid, and that is good, but can he change enough for this to work. Very interesting, indeed, and well told... cheers... Gary....

Thanks. I know it is not to everyone's taste how dominant Middle Eastern guys can be. He was raised to be in control in a relationship. It's what his culture says is being a good man. It's a culture that seems strange and wrong to most of us over here. But he has definitely changed for me and I have gotten used to understanding how he shows his love. You're right, he is 7 years older and sees me as a child sometimes. It gets better though! :)

Link to comment

I get the tracking thing, it would be different if it was Navid only watching Noah. I also get the dom male thing, as my husband is the same in many ways. There were some telling moments in this chapter. Great job!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..