Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Wizard's War - 2. Sit On It

***Content Warning***
This Chapter features sexual coercion involving rape/non-consensual sex

Simon used a knife to carefully cut his mutton chop into smaller and smaller pieces. They were small enough to eat, but he just kept dicing and halving the pieces that were on his plate. A half-eaten corn cob was next to the diced meat, and it jiggled and threatened to roll with each slice and chop Simon made with the knife.

“Son, are you ok?”

Simon paused and looked up at his mother and father sitting at the table, their faces set in looks of concern. He put the knife down and felt very foolish, then he looked down at his plate and his stomach seemed to do a somersault inside him. None of it looked appealing.

“I’m just not very hungry,” Simon said finally.

“Mutton is always your favorite?” his mother pointed out.

“True,” Simon agreed, “my stomach just can’t handle it.”

“Sit on it,” Bronn Hawthorn’s voice oozed out of the mouth of Simon’s father.

“What?” Simon jumped in surprise at this sudden memory.

“Done with it?” Simon’s father repeated, “I won’t let good mutton go to waste.”

“Oh,” Simon relaxed a little, “yes, here.”

Henry Lorall reached over and took Simon’s plate and scraped the mutton onto his own. Simon’s father was a strong man with dark tan skin. Henry’s hair was a sandy blonde much like Simon’s and it had the same odd swirl on the crown that made a few hairs stand straight up and curl over. It was clear that Simon was Henry’s son in every way except the bright, emerald eyes, those had come from Simon’s mother, Anna Lorall. It made Simon sad to look in his mother’s eyes lately, because much of the fire and passion in those eyes had been dimmed by her illness.

Anna Lorall had been stricken with fever and frequent shakes that would seize up every muscle in her body. Several times when the malady had taken her, she had fallen and injured herself; a scar on the forehead, a cut on her arm, and several cracked ribs to name a few. For her safety, they kept her primarily bedridden unless there were others around. It had caused quite a strain on the Lorall family, and this was the reason Hawthorn’s support was so critical. If they had the coin, Henry was prepared to consult a healer on his wife’s behalf.

Simon understood the stakes, but he was still terrified of the coming day. A messenger had come earlier in the day to inform them that the eldest sons of Mayor Hawthorn, Amos and Trent, would be arriving in the morning to inspect the property. Like a dam had been broken, the memories of his night in Bronn’s study had come flooding back. Nearly a week had passed, and he had buried the experience so deeply and refused to confront it. Simon had done the unspeakable once and he knew he would have to do it again.

“I may lie down and try to sleep,” Simon stood, holding his belly glumly, “Thank you for dinner, Mom, I just don’t feel well.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Anna smiled, “Now come, give your mother a hug.”

Simon embraced his mother and in that moment, he wanted to cry and tell both of his parents what the monstrous Mayor Bronn Hawthorn had done to him. But as he shut his eyes against the tears, he saw another image of himself impaled upon Bronn’s massive cock and begging for more. He pulled back from his mother’s touch and tried to shake the images from his head before quickly leaving the small dining area. He went to the back of the house and climbed up the ladder to the small loft where his bed was located. Simon kneaded at the lumpy old mattress his mother had sewn long ago, until it was more pliable, then lay down under his furs.

Simon stared straight up at the wood crossbeams that made the ceiling and could not even dream of sleeping. His mind was back in the study and Bronn was just finalizing their arrangement. Simon had stood hoping that he could finally leave, but Bronn had pushed back from his desk and revealed his erect penis once more. It was unclear how long he had been stroking it under the desk, but it was rock hard again and clear precum dripped from the tip.

“Sit on it,” Bronn had spoken calmly and with complete certainty that he would be obeyed. Over and over Simon had heard those words, and with great shame because he had sat on it that night. The warm oils Bronn supplied had helped, but Simon had fully submitted.

Sit on it.

He could still feel the painful pressure as the man’s large cock pushed past his sphincter. Simon had immediately recoiled in protest, but Bronn had grasped his hips and navigated him back down.

Sit on it.

The second time it went in a little more easily, but as the shaft made more progress Simon’s ass began to clench and squeeze against the pressure. More pain followed, but Bronn’s grasp would not relent.

Sit on it.

It took what felt like minutes to finally accept all of Bronn’s mighty shaft into his body and then Simon had been afraid to move. Bronn had moved for him, lifting up on his hips before pushing him back down. Up and down, Bronn guided Simon along his massive shaft.

Sit on it.

It was the final moments that most haunted Simon because Bronn no longer held Simon’s hips. Simon voluntarily was rising and falling onto Bronn’s cock begging for more as his own erection flopped around before him. Simon had submitted to the lust and even started to enjoy it.

Sit on it.

When Bronn finally climaxed and pulled his wet cock from within Simon’s bowels, Simon was almost upset by the hollow feeling it left behind. Simon wanted to feel that full, overwhelming sensation inside of him again.

Sit on it.

Simon lying in bed imagined that full feeling of Bronn’s cock inside him as he came in his pants. He clapped a hand over his mouth to muffle any cries that wanted to escape so his parents would not hear. Simon was not just afraid of what Amos and Trent would do to him the next day, but he was also afraid he would enjoy it.

__________

The morning came quickly and, due to his constant restlessness, Simon felt like he had finally just fallen asleep. He blearily rubbed his eyes before putting on fresh clothes and coming down the ladder. His mother had fresh eggs cooking near the fire and a pot of tea warming nearby. Simon filled a cup with tea and drank it, welcoming the dark liquid to give him a little bit of energy.

“Feeling better?” Anna asked as she leaned forward to flip one of the eggs.

“I am a little,” Simon admitted, “just tired.”

“Then you should eat,” she plated an egg and handed it to him, “You’ll need your strength for all the walking you have to do today.”

“There’s my boy!” Henry barged in the front door carrying a fresh bundle of wood that he set near the fire, “I’ve gotten much of the work done early today, since I won’t have your help for much of it. The farm hands are just getting started out there.”

“Morning, Father.”

“We get through this nonsense today and you’ll soon be a married man, my son.”

“And Ellina is quite a catch too,” Anna added.

“Mom, please,” Simon blushed at the thought. He had almost forgotten that he would have a wife soon as well. How could he reconcile that with all these other strange new feelings? In all honesty, he didn’t want any of it.

“You remember the route we discussed?” Henry pressed.

“Yes,” Simon nodded, “And make sure to emphasize the success of the northern acres this year and the new aqueduct system in the east field. With proper funds we will be able to make more.”

“So you were listening,” Henry smiled.

“We have a very bright boy,” Anna poked Henry affectionately, “Of course he listened.”

“Must be all those confounded books he’s always reading.”

“You mean the confounded books where I learned about aqueducts?” Simon chided.

Henry’s ears turned a bit red as he nodded with embarrassment.

“Our son makes a valid point,” Anna winked at her son conspiratorially.

“Alright!” Henry bellowed, “That’s enough of you two! Ganging up on the poor uneducated farmer.”

The whole family laughed openly at this and then a knock sounded at the door. Simon felt his cheer suddenly vaporize and his stomach did another flip in his gut.

“Do you want to stand to greet them, my love?” Henry asked his wife.

“If you’re willing to support me, it would be best.”

Simon and Henry helped Anna to her feet, and she leaned heavily against her husband. They moved forward and welcomed their guests as a family.

__________

Amos Hawthorn was the spitting image of his father, only 20 years younger and twice as muscular, if that was possible. His shirt seemed almost straining to contain his broad shoulders and thick trapezius muscles. Unlike his father, Amos had not trimmed his hair as short and some long dark curls seemed to hang ever so slight against his forehead. Trent Hawthorn stood next to his brother in stark contrast, because he was half a foot shorter and quite stout. Trent had elected to completely shave the top of his head and he had an almost dullard expression on his face.

After his family had conducted the normal pleasantries and his mother offered food and beverages, Amos and Henry began diving directly into discussions about the farm and the land. Simon was left standing awkwardly next to Trent in silence. When Simon finally choose to venture a glance in Trent’s direction, he was met with the image of Trent’s tongue pushing out against the inside of his cheek and a knowing wink. Simon quickly looked away when he saw the same lewd smile Bronn had made.

Any illusions Simon had that he might get away without another sexual encounter with the Hawthorns quickly vanished. At least one of the brothers was quite interested in using their new plaything, but maybe Amos could be different. It seemed Amos, being the eldest, was the de facto leader of the two and if he forbid such activity, Trent would likely comply. However, Simon did not allow himself to hope.

When Amos had finished talking with his father, Simon began his tour of the farm. Simon slipped into his duties quite easily and focused solely on reciting every piece of information and detail his father had instructed. They had a well-rehearsed presentation prepared and the structure kept Simon’s mind away from other matters.

They eventually reached the northern edge of the property where the flat field butted up against a dense forest. Simon used to play in those woods as a child, but his mother had put a stop to it when another young child got lost in them. They eventually found the girl, but it was easy to get turned around in there.

“How about there?” Trent pointed at the forest eagerly.

“That’s the northern wood,” Simon started flatly, “Well, at least that’s what we call it.”

“It may provide some privacy,” Amos nodded.

“Show us the woods,” Trent grinned at Simon like a hungry shark.

“It’s getting late in the day,” Simon looked up at the sun in the sky, “Wouldn’t want to get caught out there. Hard to navigate at the best of times.”

“Just do what he says,” Amos groaned, “Get this over with.”

“Father told me you were an eager little beaver,” Trent said gleefully and then guffawed loudly.

“Ok,” Simon bowed his head reluctantly and led the two brothers to the edge of the forest. Simon paused at the forest’s edge and felt an uneasy feeling about venturing inside.

“What are you waiting for?” Trent prodded Simon hard in the back and he stumbled forward against a tree. Simon straightened and entered the forest.

When they had walked a good thirty paces into the forest, Amos looked around and indicated they were far enough. He then pointed out a fallen tree not far away.

“Bend over,” Trent eagerly panted as he began unbuckling the belt of his trousers.

Amos turned his back and watched the way they had come, surveying the area for any passersby. Simon reluctantly moved to the fallen tree and bent over to rest his hands on it. Trent came up behind him, grunting and huffing like a little pig and exposed Simon’s butt. Simon was surprised when Trent began to slobber and lick up against his sweaty hole. It felt gross at first and Simon was not particularly pleased to have the man’s face exploring his crack, but as Trent’s reaching tongue and groping hands began to find a rhythm it was kind of nice. Simon let out a small moan which only made Trent plunge more eagerly against his wet ass. Trent spit and slid a finger inside, aggressively surprising Simon’s ass and making him cry out.

“This ass looks sooo good!” Trent chuckled, “You sure you don’t want in on this?”

“Positive,” Amos replied.

“More for me,” Trent rasped as his tongue went back to exploring against Simon’s ass. He growled as he wiggled Simon’s butt around his face and then shook his face in the wet ass with his tongue out. Simon had chills in his spine, and he let out more involuntary moans of pleasure.

After a time, Trent spit once more on Simon’s hole and this time two of his fat fingers started plunging inside as he stood up. He used the fingers to fuck hard and hooked them up to hit new areas that made Simon practically scream. Simon felt the weight of Trent push up against his back and the hungry pig licked at his neck and ear lobes.

“You like that, don’t you?” Trent whispered as he fucked even more aggressively with his fingers.

Before Simon could respond, Trent was spitting once more, he pulled his fingers out swiftly and his cock slammed back inside quickly after. Simon grunted like the wind was knocked out of him and fell forward on his elbows against the fallen tree. Trent was not nearly as deep as his father, but he was so much thicker. Simon felt as if his ass had almost been ripped in two by Trent’s thick cock and before he could even get used to it Trent pulled it out, spit, and slammed it back in. This time Simon screamed in pain and Trent clamped a hand over his mouth. The weight of Trent’s large gut pushed up against Simon’s back as he continued to pull back and slam his cock back inside.

Before Simon realized he was even doing it, he was learning Trent’s rhythm and he began using his hips to press back into Trent with each thrust inside. He felt Trent’s cock more deeply and fully and he was sucking on the fat fingers Trent had placed over his mouth. It was everything Simon had feared it would be and he was loving it. His own dick stood erect in front of him as Trent began hitting him in the perfect spot with his fat cock.

“Damn,” Amos commented absently, “I almost think he likes it.”

“His ass is So. Fucking. Good!” Trent grunted, emphasizing each word with a hard thrust.

Simon gave in completely to the ecstasy of the moment and could not stop. If Trent started to slow, Simon would push back into that big cock and keep riding it as his body burned with desire. Simon’s ass was stretched perfectly open now and Trent was able to start slamming hard and fast inside as he built up to his climax. Simon reached down and started stroking his own erect dick as Trent began fucking harder and harder. It didn’t take much, and Simon began shooting his sperm all over the fallen tree; two thick ropes of cum followed by a thin clear fluid that dripped between the fingers of Simon’s hand. Simon’s ass clenched as he orgasmed and Trent could not take another moment, his cock let loose inside of Simon and filled him with cum. Simon did not know, but nearly two weeks’ worth of cum was flooding his bowels.

“It’s about time,” Amos spoke as he heard his brother grunting and panting hard after his orgasm, “We need to be getting back.”

“I was hoping for another round,” Trent chuckled as his massive cock flopped out of Simon’s ass and he started pulling up his pants. Simon’s ass clenched in terror at the idea of enduring that again; already he felt raw and very used.

“Not today,” Amos shook his head. Simon pulled up his own pants and struggled to push himself upright. His legs were shaking from both the exertion of the sex and the hollowness he felt in his bowels. He wondered if his rectum would ever be the same again or if it was permanently expanded by Trent’s huge tree stump.

“Alright, lead us out of here,” Amos ordered.

“Ok, follow me,” Simon sighed, “we’ve got a long walk back.”

Simon had only taken a few steps when they heard noises from deeper in the forest. Loud crashing footsteps stirring the undergrowth and snapping twigs underfoot. Whatever or whoever it was, they were approaching fast, likely running. Simon looked to the tree line and realized what Amos and Trent had already understood, they couldn’t make it out before it was upon them. Amos drew a dagger he kept at his waist and Trent grabbed a nearby fallen branch as a makeshift club.

Simon was surprised when a young girl around his own age crashed into the small clearing in which they were standing. She toppled forward and sprawled out on the ground.

“Help, please,” she panted, though her hoarse voice was barely audible, “Their coming!”

Behind the girl, appeared a gnarled deformed face with big oval red eyes and a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth. It smiled out at the small group as it seemed to materialize out of the forest. It had gray-green skin covered in warty knots and clumps of random wiry hair. The creature was clad in not much but a loin cloth and rudimentary leather armor: breast plate, greaves, and bracers. It carried a wicked spear with a sharp lava glass point. Simon gasped in revulsion. He had read about this creature, but never in his wildest dreams did he believe they were real.

Trent was the first to move. He charged forward with his club raised toward the creature and yelled in an impressive war cry. Simon thought for just a moment that Trent would surprise the creature with his sudden attack and might land a heavy blow, but Trent stopped short and was silenced by a deep ‘thunk’ sound. Trent turned with his eyes bulging and blood gurgling in his mouth as he tried to breathe. Simon’s eyes widened in terror as he saw the arrow protruding from Trent’s throat. The girl scrambled to get out of the way, screaming the whole time, as Trent’s body fell face first onto the ground.

“NOOOOO!!!!” Amos roared and Simon saw every muscle in his body straining, preparing to attack with everything he had.

Simon grabbed Amos quickly by the wrist and urged him to put his dagger down. Amos was furious that Simon would even dare touch him, let alone stop him from avenging his brother’s murder. Amos easily sent Simon sprawling on the ground.

“You can’t!” Simon yelled, “There will be too many of them! They hunt in tribes.”

“What are you talking about?” Amos growled, but he halted his advance toward the creature.

“They are goblins,” Simon spoke, almost not believing his own words.

©Copyright (2020) (TeamStilinski); All Rights Reserved
  • Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Wow 9
  • Angry 4
Thank you for reading!  I'd be happy to hear your thoughts or comments.
Be yourself and stay safe out there!
You can also find me on Twitter: @esejag1; Email: 7esejag8@gmail.com
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So are the goblins there to prevent Simon from his destiny, at least one of the cronies is dead Amos will no doubt be joining him , interesting times scary but interesting 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

No seconds for Trent. He was a bit dull witted. The fact the goblin wasn't fazed there were three of them should have given him pause. IMO no great loss.

Time to make tracks or for Simon to be all he can be.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..