Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Ticklish Thriller (Revised) - 23. The Greatest Gift pt. 3

Adam's eyes opened. He yawned, stretched his arms, lightly scratched the side of his head, wiggled his toes, and slowly sat up. When he looked to his right and noticed everyone else was still asleep, it surprised him because he wasn't usually the first to wake up in the morning. He smiled at his peacefully slumbering future husband and three brothers. Moving carefully, Adam got out from under the blanket, pulled on the pair of green and yellow heart-decorated boxers, slipped his bare feet into the grey ankle socks he set aside the night before, and tiptoed into the bathroom. He walked back into the living room and picked up his phone to see what time it was, and then silenced the alarm so the others could sleep a little longer before they started the fun and busy day ahead. His next destination was the kitchen, where he pulled the coffee maker from the cabinet under the counter, plugged it into the surge protector attached to the wall, filled the filter with coffee grounds, placed it in the basket, filled the carafe with water, and poured it into the machine's well. Adam smiled as soon as the aroma of the brewing coffee wafted into his nostrils; in his opinion, it was one of the most wonderfully comforting scents. He poured himself a glass of orange juice, then after a few sips, started making sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast.

"Hot damn, my big brother's famous sausage gravy, and biscuits. I've got the sexiest brothers ever born," Mikey said. He giggled and lovingly embraced his older brother's partially clothed body.

Adam smiled, "good morning, my giggly love bug," he said as he turned around to give Mikey a bear hug that lifted him off the floor and lightly tickled his sides.

Mikey continued giggling as he squirmed in his brother's embrace. They kissed each other's cheeks after Adam lowered him to the floor. "You haven't called me that since I was a kid," he said. "I didn't realize until now that I missed that nickname," a bright pink blush colored his cheeks.

Adam lightly ruffled the younger brunet's hair and kissed the top of his head. "Little, bro, you're always gonna be my giggly love bug," he softly stated and giggled.

"Aww, you two are sooo adorable, even first thing in the morning," Dakota said with a bright smile. He'd been watching the brothers from the doorway. "Giggly love bug, it truly fits, my sweet angel boy."

Mikey smiled as he passionately kissed his future husband. He and Dakota giggled when they saw Adam standing beside the stove, almost pouting as he waited to give his older brother some love. "Come here, ya big baby," Mikey teased as they held their arms open and shared a three-way bear hug. "Before you ask, Kota, no, you can't call me that," he paused and grinned at his brother. "It's Adam's special nickname for me."

Dakota squealed, giggled, twisted side to side, and jumped like a cricket when Adam tickled just above his hips, then traveled along his sides and into his bare pit hollows. His giggles increased when his brother proudly smiled, nodded, and playfully stuck his tongue out at him. "That's okay, Angel boy," he said to Mikey. "I'm glad you and Adam have pet names for each other because it cements the beautiful, brotherly bond you guys share."

The half-Cherokee lifted Adam off the floor in a bear hug, then lowered his giggly captive to the floor. Dakota grinned as he kept his arms around the slightly younger man and tickled his stomach and sides. Adam's head flew back and forth, his body jerked from side to side as he doubled over, lost in a hysterical bottomless abyss of tickle-induced laughter. Mikey stirred the gravy, checked the biscuits, kissed his mate and brother, then went into the living room to see if Jai and Lance were awake.

The moon shone brightly into the window. Its rays illuminated the slumbering bodies, giving them an ethereal glow. Their legs were entwined, their toes periodically twitched, and Jai's arms held Lance against him. Mikey gasped at the wondrous beauty. He quickly grabbed his phone, took pictures, and went to the kitchen to get Dakota and Adam.

"Just when I didn't think you guys could get any more adorable, you had to show me this," Dakota said. He smiled and kissed his mate, then went to the kitchen so Adam could take a moment from cooking to come and look at his soon-to-be husband and brother.

Adam swiped a few stray tears from his cheeks as he wrapped his arms around his little brother and kissed his cheek. "They're almost as cute as you and Lance are when you sleep together," he whispered.

Mikey pressed harder against Adam's warm bare skin and softly giggled. "Nah, Jai and Lance are way cuter," he said.

Adam got down on one knee, gently kissed Jai's and Lance's foreheads, and then walked back into the kitchen.

Mikey smiled, sat on the floor, pulled the blanket back to reveal his brother's feet, and lightly ran his fingertips across the soft, slightly wrinkled, curved bare arches. Jai's feet started to squirm, as did Lance's. Their toes scrunched, and their feet tried covering each other. Mikey softly chuckled and tickled along the tops of the four feet and toes.

The brothers began to giggle, and their eyes fluttered. "Goohood mohohohornihihing, Mihihihikeey," they squealed in unison. By this time, the dawn started to break, and the sky was getting brighter. The tickling stopped, then Jai and Lance jumped to their feet and hauled ass to the bathroom. One finished a couple seconds before the other, then they burst from the room, ran over, and tackled their brother. "Love ya, Mikey," they said in unison. "Thanks for the wake-up call, bro," Jai said. "Yeah, you give some of the best morning foot tickles," Lance stated between his giggles.

"Ihihi lohohove youhoohoo, bros," Mikey squealed as his brothers tickled him into hysterical oblivion. He continued giggling as Lance and Jai gave him a double-sided bear hug and kissed his cheeks. After he returned the affection, the trio stood up and headed into the kitchen.

Reading to the kids and having their pictures taken with Santa after getting their gifts from him was a success as expected. The boys and girls had a blast when Santa tickled Uncle Elf Mikey’s feet until he revealed where he’d hidden their gifts. By the end, the five young men were chomping at the bit to find out what their parents had planned that needed to be at Judge McCormick's Chambers.

Mikey, Dakota, Adam, Lance, and Jai almost fell over themselves as they each tried to be the first to get to the courthouse door. Mikey and Dakota tied for first, with Lance behind them, then Jai, and after him, Adam. Of course, the winners were very gracious and acted maturely. By no means were they obnoxious by bragging. Most certainly, they did not high-five each other or do a happy dance, and they definitely, didn't end said display by blowing raspberries at their brothers. All of those actions were figments of the other guy's imagination. They stopped at the bathroom, where they took a few minutes to compose themselves and use the facilities before going into the Judge's chambers. Pam, Tony, Bryan, and Max waited for their children in the hallway. They all smiled, kissed, and embraced each boyishly giggling son.

Pam smirked and had a playfully, mischievous glint in her eyes, "why are you guys so damp," she asked.

Never one to lie, Mikey blushed and grinned. "We, um, kinda had a race to see who could get to the court's doors first," he said with a slight giggle. He giggled even more, squeaked, and wriggled around when he received a noogie from Adam and tickles from Dakota, Lance, and Jai.

The four parents chuckled at their overgrown boys' playful antics and shook their heads. Everything halted when the door opened, and a gentle masculine voice asked them to enter and make themselves comfortable. The nine family members obeyed and filed into the room.

Mikey was the first to break the reverence when he saw the most adorably cute seven-year-old boy sitting on the desk beside Judge Brad McCormick. "Michie," he squealed as he rushed over and hugged the excited boy.

Mitch Daniel McCormick, a.k.a "Michie," pronounced Mickey to his friends, got excited and giggled as he was embraced by Mikey. "Uncle Mikey," he squealed. He looked over Mikey's shoulder, and with just as much excitement as before, he hollered, "Cop Kotie."

Dakota looked at Brad and the other gathered adults, then after receiving approving head nods, he mirrored his future husband by lovingly embracing the little boy. He looked at Mikey, "I didn't know you knew Michie," he said.

"He's one of my kids," Mikey responded as he wiped his tears. "I've been worried about Michie because he hasn't been to the library in a few months," he paused. "How do you know him?"

"Every time he's been abused, I've been the one they call to the scene because I'm the only one Michie interacts with and trusts," Dakota said. He looked to the Judge and Pam. "It's okay that I told Mikey that, right," he asked. "I haven't said anything before because I never discuss my cases without prior consent." He breathed a sigh of relief when he received positive head nods from the legal professionals.

"You've been worried about me, Uncle Mikey," Mitch asked.

Mikey giggled and lightly ruffled the boy's hair. "Of course, I have, kiddo. You're one of my favorite kids in the group but don't tell the others. I'm not supposed to play favorites," he said with an exaggerated whisper.

Everyone stood aside and observed the two men and the child's interaction. All of them were drying tears from their eyes because of the warmth and love that filled the room.

"I've seen all I need to see, Pam," Brad stated. "Mikey, Dakota, may I see you boys in my inner office?"

"Yes, Sir, your honor," Mikey and Dakota responded in unison.

"Daddies, I'll be waiting here with my new Grandma and Grandpa's," Mitch said. Suddenly, his eyes widened, and his hands flew to cover his mouth. "Oops, I wasn't supposed to say that," he said. The blonde-haired boy hysterically giggled when Tony tickled his sides. "Thahahat tihihickles, Grahahandpahaha Tohohony," he squealed.

Mikey and Dakota stopped, turned, and gazed at each other, then at Mitch, "Daddies," they said in unison. The speechless pair turned to follow Brad amidst the round of giggling.

Judge McCormick closed the office door, stood beside his desk, and before anyone sat down, he took a moment to embrace his guests. He gasped as tears dripped from his eyes when he felt the surge of love that came from the younger men and entered his heart and soul. "Thank you for coming, guys," he said. "Please, sit." The older man chose to perch on the edge of his desk rather than sit behind it, like the symbol of authority that he usually was. He figured a more relaxed approach on his part would set the young men at ease, which it did. "Michael, Dakota, I've known each of you, not only by your well-earned stellar and impeccable reputations but also through your family."

Mikey and Dakota were blushing at the praise and acknowledgment they received from this accomplished and well-respected member of society. "Thank you, Your Honor," they responded in unison. "In our own fields, we've both tried to maintain a standard of excellence," Dakota stated. "Your words of praise help to validate our efforts and lets us know they are working," Mikey offered.

The Judge shook his head and chuckled. "I can tell you both are Pam's boys," he said.

"Well, I've not had that privilege and honor for very long, Sir," Dakota said. "However, in the short time that I've known her and been accepted as her son, I've learned a lot from not just her but also my three dads, my three brothers, and especially my Mikey, about how to better conduct myself in public and private." He chuckled when Mikey clasped his hand and kissed his cheek. "My biological parents taught me a lot about proper etiquette as well, Your Honor,"

"Please, in here and with your family, call me Brad." Bradley paused and stared into the young male's eyes. "Boys, I need to disclose some highly confidential information."

Mikey's and Dakota's eyes never wavered, "Brad, you've got our word of honor," Mikey started. "Anything said in this office stays in this office," Dakota finished.

"I'm Michie's only living grandparent. His biological father was never identified, and my daughter has given me permanent custody. She did so after she tried to sell my grandson to her drug dealer for some coke and heroine."

The shocked look on Mikey's and Dakota's faces was priceless. In their heads, they heard each other ask how someone could ever think of doing something like that to a beautiful being and such an innocent child. "Does he know what was attempted," Mikey asked as tears streamed down his cheeks, and he nestled himself into his mate's loving embrace.

"Thankfully, he doesn't understand what happened," Brad confirmed. "All he knows is his Mom decided to make a life without him and loved him enough to give him to me and that I love him enough to give him to the two of you." He sighed and dried his tears. "I'm planning on running for President next year. I hope to get everything handled as quickly and quietly as possible. As a moderate Republican, I can't have this scandal biting me in the ass, and that's why I sought out your parents. The five of us have been friends and social acquaintances for years, so I trust their judgment and opinion." Brad took a deep breath, "I know this is a lot to take in and to ask you two young men, and I'll understand if you don’t want…"

"We wouldn't," Mikey and Dakota firmly stated in unison.

"We wouldn't understand at all," Dakota said.

"Brad, it's obvious we've had enough encounters with Michie to know we want to give that boy the loving home he deserves," Mikey stated.

"We do ask one thing," Dakota offered.

"What's that?"

"That you consider yourself part of our family and continue to be in Michie's life," Mikey said. "It would be an honor for us to have you be another parental figure."

"Brad, you will always be his grandfather, you mustn't give that up under any circumstances, and there will never be a reason to as long as Mikey and I have a say in the matter," Dakota paused and gazed into his mate's loving eyes. "You, Sir, will always be welcomed in our home and our family's homes with love and acceptance."

Brad was stunned and speechless because of the unquestioning firmness of the younger men's words and the love that fueled them. "Your parents told me how loving and accepting you boys were, and I just thought it was the usual proud parent rhetoric. However, you two have not only lived up to, but you've surpassed the praise you've rightly earned and deserve," he paused and softly chuckled when Mikey and Dakota blushed. "I accept your terms," He stood up and warmly embraced his two new honorary sons. "I'll have everything drawn up and ready to be signed in the middle of next week. That way, you can celebrate the new year as new parents," he confirmed a date with Mikey and Dakota in his calendar. He stood up and accompanied his boys to the door.

Mitch jumped up the second he saw his grandfather, Mikey, and Dakota enter the room. He ran up to them, his sky-blue eye sparkled as he excitedly pulled on their shirts. "So, am I your new son? Huh, am I?"

Lance and Adam suddenly ran up to their brothers and mimicked the young boy's actions. "Yeah, is he our new nephew? Is he," they asked in unison. Amused boisterous laughter filled the room because of the comical scene.

Mikey smirked as he gazed into Dakota's eyes. "Gee, I don't think Michie, Lance, or Ad's excited enough," he said with a chuckle.

"I agree, angel boy," Dakota giggled. "They don't seem to want to have a new family member. Before anything else was said, he and Mikey were tackled by their brothers and soon-to-be son.

"Let's tickle them into making Michie our new nephew," Adam said, grinning.

"You guys win. Michie's our little boy and your nephew," Mikey and Dakota hollered from under the three playful assailants. Everyone cheered and congratulated them as Lance and Adam helped them off the floor and bear-hugged the couple.

Mitch giggled when he was swept off his feet by Mikey and cuddled between him and Dakota. "You mean it? You're both my forever daddies?"

"We sure are, my little warrior," Dakota proudly said as he kissed his new son. "You will learn all the Cherokee and Wiccan ways, little one, and be a big strong warrior, just like your two daddies."

Brad got everyone's attention. "Guys, I still need to see Adam and Jai in my office," he said.

Half an hour later, three jubilant men emerged from the room and informed the family that they were to be daddies for a boy who was to be born just after the new year. Another round of celebratory cheers filled the office.

"Now you boys know why I couldn't say anything over the phone," Pam said as she embraced the new parents.

"We know, Mom," Mikey said as he and Michie kissed her.

"We all love you, Mama," Dakota said as he followed his two boy's example.

"We're eternally grateful to all our parents, including you, Brad, for giving us the greatest gift," Adam said as he and his mate and brothers hugged the five parents.

Thanks for reading, reacting, and commenting.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a truly awesome and beautiful chapter ❤️ 

Great to see the boys become Daddies. They will make great parents.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

What a truly awesome and beautiful chapter ❤️ 

Great to see the boys become Daddies. They will make great parents.

I really loved how this came out. Adam's nickname for Mikey was just too adorable and Dakota was right, it did fit him. 

Michie was sooo cute, i was giggling the entire time I worked on his interactions. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..