Jump to content
    Victor Gutte
  • Author
  • 1,362 Words
  • 1,591 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A New Life ....Across The World - Prologue. Prologue

It was the graduation day in our college and I was standing there chatting with a few colleagues I am sure to meet never again. How about some fun??? I saw the message and looked around to see the sender. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to find him smiling at me. I gave a slight nod in reply. He hugged me and said, "Congratulations on becoming a graduate, Bro." I replied the same. He whispered that he would be waiting at our spot and left. After a few minutes, I said that I had to use the toilet to no one in particular and left as well.

I got behind the auditorium. The auditorium itself was built into a small hill but there was a small slit through the rocks which was hidden due to the thick bushes. A way cut through it to a small clearing with bushes and few trees. I got into the clearing and found no one. Maybe he changed his mind. I was about to return but then heard a meow, that was his signal. He peeked from behind a tree and held out a condom and a pocket sized jar of Vaseline. I went over to find his pants already down. I lowered my pants and underwear in a single move, took the condom and rolled it over my dick which was already hard from anticipation. When I reached into the Vaseline, I found it to have only a little.

"There isn't much left in here, it'll hurt if we do it like this" I said.

"Just use whatever is left there, I doubt I could even get a chance to do it again" he replied. So, I applied some of it on my dick and rubbed some on his hole. Just as I was about to penetrate him, his phone started to ring. It was from his mother, so he answered " Hello, Ma .....yeah I'll be there in about two hours." and hung up the phone

"Hurry up!" he said "I will have to be at home by 7:30 , we have to catch a train at 8:30"

I started to penetrate him but met with more resistance than usual. Figures, with lack of sufficient lubrication, but he was the one who wanted to continue. Besides, his ass would be hurting anyways so I had no problems. As I started to fuck him, he asked me to "go faster". So I obliged him by doing so. Neither of us are making any sound. We've gotten quite effective at keeping quiet just to avoid unnecessary attention. As I increased my speed, I grabbed his dick and started stroking him. Soon, he started cumming. The feel of his ass muscles on my dick had sent me onto the edge and soon enough I came as well. I pulled out and he gave me a tissue. I folded it and used it to roll off the condom. I tried not to look. One other time I was brave enough to look but it was very unpleasant and I had problems touching my dick for a few weeks afterwards. Okay the sex is nice but how am I supposed to deal with this? We both pulled up our pants, said goodbyes and left our separate ways.

On the way back, my phone started ringing. It was my best friend Karan, I answered "What are you doing in the toilet to take you so long??? Actually, don't answer! I don't want to hear it!"

"Why are you so excited? I am on my way." I said.

"Finally! I for the love of God, would never understand why it takes so much time every time you go to the toilet. Meet me at the parking lot, I have something interesting and important to tell you" he said and cut the call.

As I reached the parking lot, Karan was already waiting in his car. I got into the car and we drove to a cafe. He ordered a Cappuccino for himself and an Iced Eskimo for me.

As we waited for our orders, he started "You know why I am so happy today?". I nodded no. “Sam’s parents agreed to our marriage “ he said excitedly. “Although once I settle into job that is.” He was blushing.

Needless to say I was really surprised, “And your parents?”

"They did too" was the reply.

I was really happy and wrapped him in a hug which was well returned.

"So, how did this happen?" I asked, and he started telling a really elaborate story that involved a lot of crying, yelling and all that stuff but in the end both the sets of parents accepted, but only if they get well settled.

In the meanwhile, our coffees arrived and as we were sipping them I asked him "So, what does this love feel like?"

"It cannot be described but every time I see Sam, I feel that my heart is just going to burst. But it's not pain you know? You would always want this feeling. I start feeling lonely if I am away from her for too long. When I touch her, it feels like my whole body is getting electric shocks"

"If you keep getting shocks every time you touch her, then how will you both have sex?" I asked. We both doubled over in laughter with that. After we cooled down I said "So, you must love her a lot." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Yes" he answered wistfully, "Sometimes, I wouldn't even know what I am supposed to do with myself. She takes care of me so much. I never thought that I would love anyone more than my mother, but I do love Sam more than anyone else in this world. Maybe even more than myself. I keep dreaming of building a life with her. It wouldn't be my life anymore but our life. A life where I face all happiness, sorrows, difficulties, pleasures ...everything with her, just like she does with me. I am looking forward for it". A small tear appeared in his left eye which he wiped and said "See, I was thinking about our grandchildren right now. I'm a little weird"

"Everybody is. I think it's good to be a little weird" I said.

"Of course you would say that, you're the craziest one here" he said with a smile.

We paid the bill; well he did, saying it's his treat and we left.

As we started to drive, he looked at me and said "So, What about you? What are your plans? Is there anyone in your life?"

"Do you really think someone would fall for me?" I asked in return.

He looked at me in confusion and said "Anyone would be a fool to reject you, you just have to try".

When I snorted to that, he stopped the car, turned to me and said "You know, love isn't found so easily. It wouldn't even come to you even when it's found, you have to convince yourself that you're worthy of it and fight for it or even beg if you are needed to. It is only then that you will know its worth. You cannot expect to find it on the first try either, sometimes it requires many tries but the end result will just be the best. It is up to you if you want to try to search for your true love or marry the one your parents show you and try to build a life with that person. Never give up is what I would say to you"

"Okay Mr. Lovegod! I'll try. Now will you drive?" I smiled.

He bowed and started the car. Even with the music and Karan speaking, my mind is elsewhere. I was thinking between the two possible ways my life could go. Either it could be a few quick fucks in the bushes or hotel rooms OR it could be the one that is similar to the life Karan just showed me. I need to make a choice.

Copyright © 2015 Victor Gutte; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Love it! :D:heart: I am intrigued by Bhai :yes: It is clear that he wants more than a "hook-up" and wants the same as his friend, Karan. I look forward to seeing what Bhai does to get a loving relationship :hug:

 

Mi Principe, I am excited to see where this goes :kiss:

Link to comment
On 10/12/2015 10:33 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

Love it! :D:heart: I am intrigued by Bhai :yes: It is clear that he wants more than a "hook-up" and wants the same as his friend, Karan. I look forward to seeing what Bhai does to get a loving relationship :hug:

 

Mi Principe, I am excited to see where this goes :kiss:

Oh Drew!! :hug: Bhai means brother in Hindi :lol: but I am glad you liked this :) you'll get to know a lot more in the coming chapters :kiss: ...thanks for reading ad reviewing, cheers :hug:

Link to comment

Good job, little buddy. You made me feel a bit of his hopelessness and fear for what his life might be like. I think Karan has shown him that love is worth fighting for, and that an occasional quickie in the bushes is not going to cut it. What happened behind the auditorium was rather sad... Look forward to more... Cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 10/12/2015 11:59 AM, Headstall said:

Good job, little buddy. You made me feel a bit of his hopelessness and fear for what his life might be like. I think Karan has shown him that love is worth fighting for, and that an occasional quickie in the bushes is not going to cut it. What happened behind the auditorium was rather sad... Look forward to more... Cheers... Gary...

thanks Gary :hug: , I almost finished the next chapter and I will once post it once I get the green signal of my very talented editor and beta reader :) ...sometimes extreme incidents in life would cause people to make a decision ^_^

glad you like it ...cheers :hug:

Link to comment

This was really good, Victor. Like Gary, I could feel the helplessness and the desire to have more and to find love, like Karan has. Everyone deserves that. I look forward to seeing where you're taking this story.

Link to comment

I really like this start Victor. Kunj deserves better that what he is settling for. Karan helps him see that, so I'm on board for his journey to find love.
Well done sir...

Link to comment
On 10/12/2015 12:30 PM, LitLover said:

This was really good, Victor. Like Gary, I could feel the helplessness and the desire to have more and to find love, like Karan has. Everyone deserves that. I look forward to seeing where you're taking this story.

thank you Lit :hug: everyone deserves love :yes: Karan helped Kunj to see this and let us hope to see where his journey goes :) cheers

Link to comment
On 10/12/2015 02:45 PM, Defiance19 said:

I really like this start Victor. Kunj deserves better that what he is settling for. Karan helps him see that, so I'm on board for his journey to find love.

Well done sir...

I'm glad you like it Def :yes: ...I hope to please you with the coming chapters :lol: thanks for reading :hug: cheers

Link to comment

Hmm, so many things are implied in the prologue, but your reply to Drew answered one of my questions. The phrase 'marry the one your parents show you' as well as the fact Karan and Sam have to get their parents' permission, and even more: are considering marrying quite young (right after graduation), tells me we're in unfamiliar settings. So now I'm guessing India or somewhere similar. :unsure:
Of course it's also implied that Kunj isn't out to anybody (not even Karan), apart from his fuck buddy, who isn't out either and is expecting to have difficulties finding someone else to be with. So there is a lack of acceptance of gay people, right? :(
Finally I find it interesting how Kunj sees those two choices as mutually exclusive. I'd say he could do the casual stuff (glad to see he was using protection) until he found love. But then we Scandinavians are relaxed about pre-marital sex (for both genders). :*)
It will be interesting to follow the story, Victor. :yes:

Link to comment

Great start,Victor. I know it can be difficult (or even deadly) to be gay in some countries and that seems to be the case for Kunj. Sometimes you have to leave what you know to find love, happiness and acceptance. I look forward to see what happens after Kunj makes his choice.

Link to comment

Well Victor, you did it, congrats! Kunj has a lot to think about and learn.
Since the title of your story is A New Life Across the World, I'm assuming he's going elsewhere. And if the picture is anything to go by, its Toronto. Frankly, it's a damn good place to be if you're Gay.
It'll be interesting to read of Kunj's experiences and him discovering the actual joy there is in being Gay. There are things about my life I'd change.. but being Gay isn't one of them.
Looking forward to your first chapter!
tim

Link to comment
On 10/12/2015 04:58 PM, Timothy M. said:

Hmm, so many things are implied in the prologue, but your reply to Drew answered one of my questions. The phrase 'marry the one your parents show you' as well as the fact Karan and Sam have to get their parents' permission, and even more: are considering marrying quite young (right after graduation), tells me we're in unfamiliar settings. So now I'm guessing India or somewhere similar. :unsure:

Of course it's also implied that Kunj isn't out to anybody (not even Karan), apart from his fuck buddy, who isn't out either and is expecting to have difficulties finding someone else to be with. So there is a lack of acceptance of gay people, right? :(

Finally I find it interesting how Kunj sees those two choices as mutually exclusive. I'd say he could do the casual stuff (glad to see he was using protection) until he found love. But then we Scandinavians are relaxed about pre-marital sex (for both genders). :*)

It will be interesting to follow the story, Victor. :yes:

sorry it took so long to answer Onkel Tim :hug: ...all I can say is that you'll find out soon enough :gikkle: thank you for taking the time for reading and also leaving a review :hug: cheers

Link to comment
On 10/13/2015 01:21 AM, EagleIsaac said:

Great start,Victor. I know it can be difficult (or even deadly) to be gay in some countries and that seems to be the case for Kunj. Sometimes you have to leave what you know to find love, happiness and acceptance. I look forward to see what happens after Kunj makes his choice.

thank you uncle E :hug: ...it couldn't have been possible without you and TJ :yes: ...I'm quite interested to know how Kunj's life will turn out to be :yes: thanks for reviewing :hug: cheers

Link to comment
On 10/13/2015 01:59 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Well Victor, you did it, congrats! Kunj has a lot to think about and learn.

Since the title of your story is A New Life Across the World, I'm assuming he's going elsewhere. And if the picture is anything to go by, its Toronto. Frankly, it's a damn good place to be if you're Gay.

It'll be interesting to read of Kunj's experiences and him discovering the actual joy there is in being Gay. There are things about my life I'd change.. but being Gay isn't one of them.

Looking forward to your first chapter!

tim

thanks Tj

I wanted to show a character who was raised in a conservative and non-accepting society :yes: . and I am interested in finding out how he'll do in an accepting and liberal place :gikkle: ....thanks for reviewing :hug: cheers

Link to comment
On 12/26/2015 10:24 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

A great start and I can't wait to read more.

 

:hug:

Thanks Caz. :hug: I want to write more but I believe it'll be a while before a new chapter would probably be up. I am still recovering and my editor is still off GA :( . thanks for reviewing :hug: cheers

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..