Jump to content
    W_L
  • Author
  • 3,185 Words
  • 253 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Res Publica Christiana - 2. To be Subject to Their Masters

“Teach Slaves to be subject to their masters in everything” (Titus 2:9, Bible)

Wattenscheid was once the jewel city of the Hesse region and I was born into one of its many noble families. At the age of fourteen, I became Freiherr Johann Meier. The city's wealth and power began to grow when our regional lord Philip I, Landgrave of Hesse, chose to renounce the Catholic faith and hold personal hegemony over the lands of Hesse. He called up his vassals to join him in an alliance called the Hanseatic League. I chose to follow my lord like many other young nobles and was rewarded with the lands formerly held by the Catholic Church. The rich lands produced bountiful harvests and beautiful young male serfs that fed the appetites of many nobles.

One of my prized serf boys was named Ricohard Bauer, who I fancied since he was merely the age of ten years when I first attained my noble rank. While only four years separated us in age, our social ranks and conditions dictated the courses of our lives.

When he was fifteen years old, his body matured and developed a strong physique, and his boyish rod grew into a long and thick manhood. I lusted for him as I watched him from a distance when he bathed near the river. He also had a younger sister, a year younger than him, who would be around him constantly during those trips, preventing any of my desires from being realized.

His family's farmstead was one of the best on my estate, so I allowed them to keep a portion of their crops and additional profits from selling their products. This was my way of luring Ricohard into my service, increasing my control over him and his family's livelihoods.

Over the years, I would often go to the farm at harvest time and would help Ricohard with the heavy work, giving him small tasks that would only progressively grow more difficult with his age as I wanted to preserve him from injury, and rewarding him with gifts as signs of my affection.

By the time he was sixteen, he was strong, tall, and very handsome. He was a true Hessian in his physical build.

At the time of the harvest festival, the village was filled with people, and Ricohard's sister was to be married to a farmer from another estate. The dowry came at an enormous cost for Ricohard's poor peasant family, who had to increase their debt further to me to send off the young girl of fifteen to the thirty-year-old serf farmer from another estate.

On that day, when a messenger arrived to deliver his sister to her new husband, I decided that would be a good time to approach Ricohard and try to persuade him to join my household. The debt he owed me could never be repaid, his mother and he could never farm the land properly without my support. He had grown to trust me intimately over the six years of our acquaintance, so it was time to make my next move as his master and take what I had cultivated.

That afternoon, as his family splintered, he was out in the field. I approached him. "Hello, Ricohard," I greeted.

"Hello, Master Meier," he said and looked up to see me. He looked sad, yet happy to see me, and he stood.

"How was the harvest this year?" I asked.

"It was excellent," he said. "It's going to be a great year."

I walked closer to him.

"And how are you? I know you must miss your sister," I said.

"Yes, I will, sir. It's not the same without her around," he said.

I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"If there's anything I can do to make you feel better, just let me know," I told him.

"There is something you can do," he said and looked at the ground. "Can you make me your servant? You have saved my family's livelihood with your generosity so often master, I dared not ask more of you, but I fear that without the aid of my sister and my mother's advanced age, I cannot pay off the debts that I have incurred. You can give me the honor If you so desire and give me a chance to pay you back for everything you have done for my family. But if not, then you can take me. I will be yours in any way you want me and do whatever you wish."

"I've been waiting for you to say that" I told him.

He smiled and nodded, looking at me.

"Then we have a deal," I said and kissed him.

He did not kiss me back, but I was used to this reaction.

I pulled him down and lay him on the haystack, and he did not resist.

I unbuttoned his tunic and caressed his strong muscles. He was sweating, and his chest heaved, his nipples were erect.

"Do you want this?" I asked.

I removed my tunic and trousers.

"What are you doing, Master?" he asked as if he was afraid.

"I want to have you," I said.

He shook his head. "No, please, I don't want that."

"Don't worry, it won't hurt," I said and leaned forward. I grabbed his round buttocks. "This is what I want."

"You are a sodomite?" he said.

"Don't use such language with your master," I said, "just relax."

I placed my mouth on his hole and licked his entrance. He squirmed and tried to pull away, but I grabbed him tightly and held him down.

"Just relax, it won't hurt, trust me."

I put my tongue in his hole, and it relaxed him.

He began to moan, and his hole loosened.

"Ah," he moaned.

"You like it, don't you?"

"Please stop, master" he cried softly.

"Just relax."

My cock hardened as his hole widened. I inserted a finger into his anus, and his sphincter contracted.

"Ah!" he exclaimed.

"Just relax."

"What are you doing to me, Master?" he cried.

"I'm taking you, I'm claiming you," I told him, "now relax and enjoy it."

I pushed deeper inside him.

"Ah!"

I thrust into him, and he gasped.

"Ah!"

My hard manhood slid into and out of his virgin hole rhythmically.

"Master!" he sobbed, "I am a good Christian, I do not wish to be condemned to hell."

"There is no condemnation," I said. "You have nothing to fear, and you won't be going to hell."

"Oh god," he sobbed, "Master, please."

"Relax and enjoy it," I whispered and kissed him as I felt the oncoming orgasm reach its peak.

He was tense and nervous. A sudden cry of passion burst from my throat as I ejaculated into his rectum.

"Oh, god," he sobbed.

I pulled out and looked at him. His eyes were wide, and his chest was heaving.

"What? What have you done to me?" he asked with anger.

"You agreed to serve for my pleasure," I replied, "you are mine now, and I will have you whenever and wherever I want."

He started crying and turned his head away.

"Stop that, and look at me," I commanded, "I want you to serve me."

He turned back and looked at me.

"Yes, master," he said, wiping away his tears.

"Good," I said, "now get up and walk to the manor with me. I will have you bathed and in my bed for more services later tonight."

Ricohard was just one of the many serf boys I had taken over the years. They were my property and I had a right to extract compensation for them for what they owed by contract. They were obliged to serve me, including offering their body for service. Many serf girls were similarly bedded by their noble masters. However, the bedding of serf boys would not cause bastard blood to be created and the male body allows for far more flexibility than the female.

Many of the boys became accustomed to servicing me and would not resist me, but others at first, like Ricohard, would resist and still would be powerless to defy me. I would have to break them in and train them to become obedient, pliant servants.

It was only a few weeks after my first time with Ricohard, and the weather began growing colder. He had been serving me for that time and was no longer the shy, innocent boy he used to be. He had been forced to take me into his mouth and anally, and he had become much more compliant and obedient.

But his face was sullen, and his eyes were hollow. That happens to all the boys at the start in one degree or another, which is why I made sure they had living family members, who relied on my continued benevolence. I didn't care what happened to the serf’s feelings as long as they were willing to serve me.

As I lay on my bed, waiting for him to service me, he voluntarily began to kiss my nipples and chest.

"Good boy," I said, "what do you think about your service to me?"

"Master, I cannot lie," he said, "but I find no pleasure in what I have done. You have used me in ways that go against the teachings of the Church, and I have no choice but to obey you, or else I will lose the support of my family and suffer."

"Well, it's not like I care," I said and patted him. "All you have to do is continue to serve me."

He didn't reply and continued to kiss and lick me.

"But, Master," he said, "may I make a request?"

"What is it?"

"Please, make sure my mother is given a better cottage. My sister and I used to take turns gathering firewood for the night. Now without either of us, she is liable to freeze with our poor wooden cottage," Ricohard pleaded.

"Is that all you want?" I asked, stroking his hair.

"Yes," he said.

"Alright, then," I said, "you have my word, but there will be a price."

"A price?"

"Yes," I said, "your virginity in other areas."

He was quiet.

"Do you not think you have been compensated for that already?" he asked.

"No," I replied, "that was only the beginning. There will be more, and I will not accept your refusal."

"If that is what you wish, Master," he said, lowering his eyes.

"Good," I said, "let's not waste any time then. I want every part of you to be used, including your soul."

"Yes, master."

That night, I had Ricohard's buttocks while he sucked on a series of other servant boy's manhood. After I had unloaded into him, I allowed various servant boys to unload into him, both in the mouth and anal hole. He became my perfect whore from that night forward, well-trained enough to entertain royalty. Despite not sharing my interests, I can make boys like him do what I desire in exchange for simple earthly pleasures. A year later, I sold Ricohard to a prince, who was enamored with his talented body with the promise of keeping his mother well provided for. In truth, after merely a week, I stopped providing for his mother amidst winter, allowing her to freeze to death. Then I engaged a new serf family to stay at their farmstead with an equally appealing boy, who I could mold and cultivate as my property.

By the spring of 1549, the conditions in the Hanseatic League had grown dire. Catholic forces had begun marching northward and several cities in the Holy Roman Empire such as Stuttgart and Bonn had fallen. The Protestant forces of Hess and Saxony would march south and try to halt the Catholic invasion.

Philip, Landgrave of Hesse and leader of the Hanseatic league had sent word to his vassals to prepare their armies for war.

I would answer the call of my lord and prepare to leave for battle. My soldiers were not professional mercenaries, but serfs and freemen whom I had trained and equipped. I was not a skilled commander and could not lead large numbers of men on a battlefield, so I decided to stay with the rear guard of the army.

My army was small, merely a hundred or so, but was well-armed and organized for our region. The battle was not a great one and was lost quickly. Our Catholic foes advanced with their horseless carriages with mounted cannons. I witnessed the devastation those cannons could do.

The enemy cannon shells destroyed the formations of our infantry and horses. As our troops fled, they were cut down by the advancing Catholic cavalry.

We had retreated and sought refuge behind the walls of the city of Wetzlar. There we waited for relief from the other armies of the Hanseatic league and prayed.

During this time, I received news that my serf Ricohard had been killed in the battle at Frankfurt. My prince was also captured and was being held in the dungeons of Mainz. I was saddened by the news but had no time to grieve.

In early April 1549, a Catholic force, led by Ferdinand, Duke of Burgundy, laid siege to the city of Wetzlar. We were unable to hold the city for long and eventually were forced to surrender.

As we surrendered, the duke's army looted and plundered the city. They took anything they could find, including women, children, and livestock.

The women and children were taken to the castle of Wetzlar, and the men were imprisoned in the dungeon. The livestock were sent to the fields outside the city, where the farmers had been forced to slaughter them.

I was held captive alongside my fellow soldiers. We were bound with chains and left to rot in the cells.

We had been prisoners for nearly a week when I was brought before the Duke of Burgundy. He was a tall, burly man, with a stern expression on his face.

"Tell me, soldier," the duke said, "how did you come to be a prisoner of the Empire?"

"I am a soldier of the Landgrave of Hesse," I said. "My lord, Philip the First, is the liege lord."

"I am not interested in the politics of the heretic states," the duke said. "What is your name, soldier?"

"I am Johann Meier, a nobleman," I replied.

"A nobleman, are you?" the duke asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Hmm," the duke said. "Are you one of the Freiherr, who manages the lands seized from our glorious church?"

"Yes, Your Grace," I said.

"So, you are a wealthy man," the duke said.

"Not truly, my lord," I replied. "My wealth is in the form of serfs and farmland."

"Interesting," the duke said. "Tell me, how many serfs do you have?"

"I have fifty, my lord," I replied.

"That is quite a number," the duke said. "How many serf boys do you have?"

"Thirty, my lord," I said.

"And how old are they?" the duke asked.

"They are between fifteen and seventeen, my lord," I replied.

"And their fathers?" the duke asked.

"They have died, my lord," I replied.

"Hmm, and the mothers?" the duke asked.

"They have also died, my lord," I replied.

"Ah," the duke said. "I have a proposition for you, Freiherr. You may leave your cell and join the ranks of the Imperial Army, in exchange, I desire all thirty of these young men."

"And my fellow soldiers?" I asked.

"They will no longer be your concern," the duke said.

"My lord, if I accept this offer, how will you ensure that my fellow lords will not consider me a traitor and exact revenge?" I asked.

"You need not fear that," the duke said. "I am confident that, as a Freiherr, you will have no difficulty maintaining your loyalty to the Empire. The alternative is death, and you know it. Do you accept?"

"Yes, my lord," I replied, not that I had a choice.

"Excellent," the duke said. "I will have a captain escort you to your new quarters."

The next morning, I was woken up by the sound of gunshots.

I jumped out of bed and hurriedly got dressed. As I stepped outside, I was met with the sight of my fellow soldiers, being executed by firing squad.

I rushed towards the gate of the castle and demanded to see the duke.

"I must speak to the duke!" I shouted.

The guards looked at me and ignored my pleas.

"I must see the duke, it is an urgent matter!" I yelled.

"Freiherr, please calm down," the guard said.

"The duke must see me, or you will regret this!" I screamed.

"You will not see the duke, now return to your quarters as a recognized officer of the Empire," the guard said.

"Damn you!" I yelled.

As the men were being executed, I realized that I was alone and surrounded by enemies. My army was decimated and there was no hope for rescue.

My fate was now intertwined with those of the Holy Roman Emperor and the Catholic forces that had decimated our Hanseatic league. I had no choice but to follow the duke and fight against the Protestants. I was a double traitor, who could never truly be free.

I was escorted to the stables, where a horse was waiting for me.

"Mount the horse, Freiherr," the guard said.

I did as the guard ordered and was soon riding towards my manor with an armed guard provided by the Duke. They were armed with long barrel firearms of steel that were loaded in the back with cylindrical shells.

"You are not a prisoner, but a loyal soldier of the Empire," the guard said. "Remember, if you should attempt to flee or rouse your serfs to your side, we will hunt you down and kill you. We are here to take the boys as Duke Ferdinand agreed."

"I understand," I said.

"Good," the guard said.

When we arrived at my manor, the guard dismounted.

"Stay here," the guard said.

I watched as the guard entered my manor and returned with thirty serf boys.

"Take them to the castle and tell the duke that Freiherr Meier is loyal," the guard ordered.

The boys were placed on a wagon and taken away by my servants.

"You have done well, Freiherr," the guard said and took out a pistol, which he pointed to my head, "but your dead body will serve the Empire’s interest even more."

"Please, don't shoot me," I pleaded.

"Do you think the Duke did not know of your reputation Freiherr Johann Meier with the serf boys? After your death, we will strip you naked and hang your body on the walls of Wattenscheid, then cite all your sodomite crimes. Those boys will provide testimonials to your dark character and our cause will win more followers. Duke Ferdinand wishes to convey his thanks," the guard said, then shot me in the head.

My story is just a small part of the war that raged across the Empire.

Just in case people thought I was being biased, the Wars of Religion between the different sects of Christians were not fought by selfless believers or freedom fighters as some modern Evangelists or revisionists portray. These were selfish wars for wealth, territory, and let's be fair a good deal of sexual release (usually women but no one wants to mention all the serf boys that had to bend their knees and back 😛 ).
As for the brutality of Protestant nobility and their belief in "contracts", I quote the Bible's verse from the book of Titus, which is used to establish the supremacy of masters over slaves/serfs. Under the "obligation" of their contracts, serfs were forced to do "everything" for their noble lords. When you remove the constraints of religious authority and moral standards, such absolute contracts and controls are horrible. Medieval contracts were bad.
It's a good warning on what folks who believe in "law of contracts" could do with power, something we've seen countless times in recent history of sexual abuse scandals at various university and athletic programs.
Historical Notes:
Freiherr- German equivalent of Baron
Philip I, Langrave of Hesse- He was an important 16th century leader of the Protestants in the Holy Roman Empire and the Protestant Hanseatic League
Copyright © 2023 W_L; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Just a place for readers to ask questions, ponder alt-history in this universe, and have fun. Not sure if I have a lot of readers in this alt-history 16th-century English setting novel or not, but I thought I'd open it up for discussions. Eli is not Elizabeth I, nor a true male heir, but it plays out with interesting what-ifs based on history. An intersex/non-binary standpoint is something new for me to write, so I appreciate it if any NBs want to point out things to me for improvement. I'v
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

33 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Wow, what an interesting chapter.

 

1 minute ago, drsawzall said:

All done in the name of God the Merciful....

Corruption is part of power, the more power accumulated in the hands of certain people, the situation gets worse. Selfish motivation was abundant among nobles. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..