Jump to content

Catering With Benefits (3) - An Appetite for More 5. Appetites

   (2 reviews)

This is the third book in the “Catering With Benefits” series. All the characters from the previous books return and continue their efforts to succeed in business and love.

Jared meets his birth mother and Craig and Justin expand their business into a new venture. Dean, Juanito, Thomas, Jared and Snowy all get new jobs. Tristan has exciting news about a new dance project and The Prices also set off in new directions.

Raj is still in search of love while Brett and Jeremy take on a new project and Andy makes an investment.

May contain graphic sexual content.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Summerabbacat

· Edited by Summerabbacat

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I did not think the author @Wombat Bill could possibly improve upon Book 1 or Book 2, but improve he has. Much like the characters themselves, his writing has evolved to an extent where a single word or phrase can evoke a multitude of powerful emotions (much like "one look" from Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard).

There are some profoundly sad and moving storylines, but fear not, he has not lost his wicked sense of humour. There are many hilarious moments to entertain even the most melancholic reader. 

He also incorporates some real life events, such as the horrendous bushfires in Australia in late 2019 early 2020, which further enhance the experience for any reader of this marvellously crafted work.

Special mention must be made of his most wonderfully realised creation, the at times, enigmatic Edward (aka Ed Wiener). He/she, like Anna Madrigal, has a very special place in this reader's heart. 

  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

  

This is the third book in The Catering with Benefits series and you definitely need to read the first two books before attempting this one.

This book contains all the usual suspects, with plenty of new characters along the way.

This book as with the others has plenty of twists and turns such as Jared meeting his birth mother, Craig and Justin starting a new business, are other favourites start new jobs.

This story contains surprises galore, Happy moments and sad moments.

But this book as with the others in the series comes highly recommended.

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..