Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,834 Words
  • 1,648 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

See Me - 10. Chapter 10: On My Knees

The English teacher walked back to his desk and he sat down with the stacked sheet of papers, tapping the bottom of them against his desk to straighten them out. "Thank you for filling out these questionnaires. I am going to explain to you why I needed these and what is going to happen."

Tyler grinned and he looked over at Emry. "Probably to send it to the government so they know everything about us..." He whispered.

"That is so Junior High..." Emry looked at Tyler and slightly narrowed his eyes.

"Speak for yourself...Freshman." Tyler looked up ahead.

The teacher laid the papers down. "I needed these characteristics and traits for a new partnering system, they will all go into a database and you will be partnered based on your answers." He paused. "The project, you get to know your partner as much as possible for the next week, after that you have a week to complete your biography based on your partner, these are graded individually."

Emry's eyebrows lifted. "Is it just me...or are they really desperate to come up with an original partnering system?"

"As desperate as Hollywood." Tyler ran his hand over his mouth.

"Tomorrow your partners will be announced." It was by then that the bell rang and the period ended.

Emry watched as everyone rushed to get out in a hurry, wanting to meet up with their friends and crunch in as much social time between periods as they possibly could. He wasn't in as big of a hurry. He twisted around, swinging his legs out of his desk and grabbed the strap of his bag. "So, what is this? The small talk?"

"You're asking? Simple...I have no friends, I have no enemies." He slid across the desk, swinging his legs around and he leaned close. "And the best thing to do is make everyone in your life, that being just you, for now, a frenemy."

Emry almost laughed. "Now that is really Junior High."

"Not when you think about it, really." Tyler shoved a piece of gum in his mouth. "I could make you my sweet friend with my claws behind my back and strike you at any given moment."

He looked up. "Or...I could just be the biggest bitch, have my fun and then play you for your sympathy and gain an ally." He shrugged. "But then...that's just being wishy washy, but it keeps you guessing." Emry slowly nodded. "Or...it just makes me not trust you at all." He smiled, though it was entirely in sarcasm.

Tyler nodded. "That's an option too, but then...you've been civil with me, after we have been hostile. So, I guess it worked, did it not? And still..you don't know whether you're a friend or an enemy, that's why you asked to begin with. I'll leave you to ponder that question." Tyler grabbed his bag and walked off and around the desks to leave the room.

Emry sighed and shook his head and stood up, grabbing his bag and he headed towards the door. "I swear..." He walked out only to then stumble back as he felt someone grab the strap of his back pack. Already being a little alert, he quickly spun around with a pathetically balled fist, with a wild swing of an arm, ready to give a semi prepared punch.

"Woah!" Athen quickly caught Emry by the wrist. "Who were you expecting? Annoying little shag blonde?" He grinned and stepped to the side, yanking him forward and he shoved him back into the wall and stepped close, still holding his wrist. "Trust me, you're the better blonde..."

Emry fell back into the wall and then sighed in relief. "Sorry..." He looked up. "Would you stop? You're dating my sister.." He looked around. "And she could come around the corner at any second, not to mention all the people in the hall..."

"And what am I doing? Being a jock..." He leaned closer. "..picking on the little, much smaller than me...kid, isn't that expected?"

Emry narrowed his eyes, but the smile that wanted to tug at the corners of his lips began to win the battle. "You know, you technically are picking on me...even if it is not hurting me."

"Then I have nothing to feel guilty for." He brought Emry's hand up. "How about you fake fainting so I can carry you out of here and we can drive out for lunch?"

"What do you want me to do? Count to three and fall gracefully into your arms?" Emry's face was now brightened with a smile.

Athen grinned. "It's a thought...I am..." He looked down. "I mean...my shirt does say Hero."

"After the song...by Skillet." Emry shook his head. "I am not fainting Snow White for you..." He lightly tugged his arm free. "But if you can get us out of here and not get us caught...be my guest."

"Oh, come on...it would be fun." He stuck his upper lip out and then took a deep breath and he looked around. "Okay, I asked you where Lana was...you didn't know. We split up to search and meet by my car, had no luck."

"Unless one of us runs into her." Emry placed a hand on Athen's chest and the touch lingered for a second and then he lightly pushed him back. "Go."

Athen stepped back with the slight shove and he grinned and walked off down the hall, moving around people and soon fading into the crowd.

Emry shook his head. "He's almost like that other..." He paused. "Hell...I don't even know his name."

"Who's name?" Dolph walked up, having Justin in his company, leading him by the hand.

"Shaggy blonde guy, stupid piercing, smacks gum like cigarettes...the addiction, that is." Emry looked over, surprised to see Justin with Dolph, and then he briefly looked at their hands.

"Oh...yeah, sorry to catch you by surprise." Dolph smiled and he looked down. "Justin and I...we sort of found each other again."

Justin smiled. "I hope that's okay...I really don't want anyone having any bad vibes, you became his friend too, I would really like to be friends."

Emry looked at Justin, in truth, he hated it, he only had Dolph all to himself and he had never had to share him with anyone. "Uh...yeah." He nodded. "It's fine..." He managed a smile. "What was he supposed to do? Wait forever?" He looked over at Dolph. "Sorry for ditching out on you."

Dolph lifted his free hand and waved it. "Forget it, I just want us to be able to be friends, even if we barely see each other. I still care about you, Emry...I always have."

Emry slowly nodded. "Thanks." He pushed away from the wall. "Well, I should go...I kind of promised I would help Athen try to track down my crazy sister!" He forced a smile.

"Sure." Dolph smiled and nodded.

Emry looked over at Justin. "Nice seeing you...and...don't give me a reason to give you the bitch friend speech, because if you hurt him...I'll be the bitch friend."

"I get it...and I never plan to." Justin nodded and slightly squeezed Dolph's hand in a slight nervousness.

"Good." Emry nodded and walked around them and headed off down the hall, planning to make it to Athen's car out in the parking lot, and he hoped that he didn't see Lana on the way, their plan depended on their 'rotten luck' of not finding her.

Lana sat at their usual table, the one she usually shared with Athen, a slight wonder of where he was, though at the same time her thoughts were torn and clouded by the memories of what she had felt about Dolph the night of the robbery. A sigh escaped, knowing it was all as pointless as the napkin she was ripping up, watching the little pieces fall to the table.

"Hey, sister..." Talia walked up. "Spiritually...that is." She slid her fingers along the edge of the table. "Mind if I sit?"

"Go ahead...doesn't look like Athen is going to be using that chair." She kept ripping up the napkin.

Talia pulled out the chair and sat down. "Either your bored and that mind is blank or...I'm right and you have lots of thoughts...because you look like your head is full of them."

"Very intuitive, Talia." She dropped the last of the napkin and looked up at her. "It's actually really stupid. Very stupid, so stupid...that instead of thinking about that, I should be thinking about why in the hell I would be thinking of that."

"And what is that? Or is it some vague thing that you're going to find some way to talk to me about yet not really tell me and basically walk circles around it?"

She sat back and stared at Talia. "Dolph and Justin have no meaning to you...do they? I mean, they aren't and never were part of your circle."

"Nope...Justin has always been the tag-along guy that followed Asia and Miki like a puppy and...up until recently, Dolph was Emry's friend and Emry was not really on our radar until Mia died and Merit brought him in, and now Dolph is with them and Emry is...everywhere." She grinned. "Kind of like his big sister."

"Yeah, he got that from me." Lana briefly grinned and shook her head. "Okay, I'll tell you...and I am trusting you to keep this to yourself."

"Do I look like Asia? See...she calls Siera the blow up bitch...but she has more air and blows up more than anyone I know."

"She can be explosive...but then when it comes to the guy and the doll, well...we know which one is actually supposed to be exploding." She grinned and picked up a few large pieces of napkin and tore them. "Okay...the night of the robbery..." She sighed.

"Here goes the story..." Talia crossed one leg over the other.

"Well, Dolph sort of saved me." Her eyes shifted around, knowing the truth of the set up had to always stay secret. "Anyway, he was really comforting, very comforting." She looked up. "Athen has been growing distant...and he's always been like this big kid."

"So...Dolph was like this big strong man that saved you." Talia nodded. "I...well...never pictured him that way, but if it's what he did..."

"Well, after it was over, we went to Justin's place to hang out, I had to cool down before I went to make my statement and...it just hit me like a brick." Lana looked down.

"Okay, well...there has to be a reason why, something that made you feel that way." Talia leaned forward and propped her chin in her hand.

"Well, like I said, Athen can act like this big kid, he went around, going back and forth with Kane like children...often I end up feeling more like his mom." She looked up and shook her head. "The crappiest part about this is that Dolph...is gay, I know from when Emry was friends with him. He always had been protective of my brother, I think I just saw how much he could be that night...and it was for me."

"That is one bad situation to be in." She looked down at the table. "Have you tried talking to Athen? Expressing what you feel? What you want and need?"

"No..." She looked up. "I want him to think he's a good boyfriend, he's the sweetest ever, I mean we had two king jocks of this school and..no offense to you, Talia, but Kane was the devil and Athen was the angel."

"No offense..." Talia made a face. "Kane...I thought he was an asshole at times...but when I found out what he did to his brother...I was just horrified. Devil doesn't cover it, neither does Satan." She looked up. "He is pure Lucifer, right to the bone."

"His dad is Lucifer, he would be the son, the antichrist." Lana looked up.

"That's even worse." Talia's eyes widened, though she grinned at Lana's correction.

"What about you and Liam? You two are like the lone rangers now, right? Going to start a singles club?"

Talia shook her head. "No...I don't think the school would authorize it." She leaned back. "I have no idea who I'll date next, I mean I was only with Kane because...it just seemed expected, just the way the pieces fell, like that was the design, really. Of course he had to be nice at some point to get me there, maybe I'll just wait until college, that way I'm not dumping anyone by the end of the summer."

"And Siera really thinks she can turn Merit straight?" Lana's eyebrows lifted.

"I'm not going to talk down on it...she is a big girl, however her common sense works, it's common sense to her..." She shrugged. "They will break, it's just a matter of when, if nothing else, college will do it."

She took a deep breath and then sighed. "Well, I'm walking, you want to walk the halls with me? Maybe we'll post at a corner, set up our shop."

"Set up our shop?" Talia looked at her, confused.

"Yeah...at the hall corner, you know? Lunch period prostitution." Lana gathered the napkin bits in a pile.

Talia made a face. "Wait..do people really do that?"

She started laughing. "Maybe, wouldn't surprise me, between the basement and the janitors closet, the locker rooms, plenty of places to lay, just set up post at every hall corner and wait for a walk by." She stood up. "I was only joking, coming?" She walked by and turned around.

"Maybe you should pass that idea by Asia, she can recruit some girls...being a female pimp is supposedly very cool from her side of the street." Talia stood up.

"If you toss her that idea...better make her the pimp, not the prostitute. Siera is lucky she didn't get the gold and diamonds. I should be mad at her for Emry...I would of been if he was seriously hurt...but he wasn't and he asked for it." She turned around and walked towards the exit.

"Well...that's a little harsh. I mean...he was just lucky, she could of caused him a lot of harm, especially with those gold knuckles."

"I try not to pick fights, it's how I stay cool with as many people as I can." Lana shrugged and the two girls left the cafeteria behind and their voices faded from the ears of anyone near by as they traveled and created the distance.

Emry sighed, leaning against Athen's car when his phone started to ring and he pulled it out of his pocket and opened the text. "Got caught by coach, wouldn't stop talking, Lana found me." His eyebrows lifted. "S..R R Y..." He looked up. "You'd think he could at least spell his apology right."

"Ems!" Jesse walked up with Miki by his side, his arm thrown around her shoulders as usual. "What's going on?"

"Oh...nothing now." He pushed away from the car and shoved his cell phone into his pocket.

Miki shrugged out from under Jesse's arm. "I'm going to go find Asia...you guys can chat along..." She smiled and walked off.

"As always.." Jesse shook his head. "I kind of hate Asia...but I can't ever tell her that." He walked closer and pulled a piece of paper out. "So, I'm probably not the best song writer, never had to write lyrics before...but I kind of made this one up real quick."

He took the paper from Jesse and looked it over, reading the lyrics he had made up. A slow grin started to appear. "Okay...I could never sing this." He looked up and contained his laughter. "It makes me want to laugh and then as soon as I do, I'll collapse or something, really though, if I even attempted, I would bust out laughing, just reading this is hilarious."

"Hey...I spent time on that." Jesse chuckled. "And what do you expect me to write? Classical? I don't do classical, maybe piano...but I like the cool stuff."

"This could get played in a night club, no doubt." He folded the piece of paper. "I'd really have to think about it."

"Well, think about this. My friend, the one who takes a photography class, he has an assignment, free expression photography." He rolled his eyes. "At least free expression to the point that's appropriate, if you know what I mean. Anyway, he's supposed to make a portfolio..."

Emry's eyebrows lifted. "And...what? He wants a model? Can't he like take a picture of a plant or something?" He grinned.

"Most people aren't going to do a portfolio on a person, it's why he wants a model. How many people would be willing to do it? He would get the best grade and the most recognition out of everyone, he just needs someone willing to do it."

"Okay...and why did you think of me?" Emry crossed his arms, still holding the paper.

"Well, I was thinking about the recording of the first song you sent to me...and so I kind of got this vision in my head and he loved it and he really wants to go with it, he liked the whole angel, fire and hell, light and heaven, concept that I came up with."

Emry looked around with a thoughtful expression. "Fine, I'll try it...but if I get uncomfortable at all, I want the thing trashed, that is the only way I'm going to do it, I make the final decision on everything."

Jesse nodded. "Deal."

"So, what is this guys name? You always call him the photography friend." Emry chuckled. "Kind of funny."

"Maiten." Jesse answered. "He's...a foreign exchange student, from Africa, born and raised in Czech Republic, lived in Greece for a bit and now his parents decided to let him kick it in America for his senior year, pretty cool, if you ask me."

Emry tilted his head slightly. "Huh...kind of like the sound of that name." He grinned. "Of course, if you used the nick name, you're basically calling him 'mate' and then that makes you sound like a pirate."

"Yeah, which is why I don't use a nick name for him." Jesse shook his head. "So, here's the deal, given the content of that song you sent me, I was thinking of you, kinda sitting on your knees, you know, with your legs tucked under you and a little white gown thing on...something that doesn't cover much...something teasing, but leaves things to the imagination, if you get what I mean."

Emry slowly nodded. "Okay, on my knees, white slutty gown." He grinned. "Go on."

"Slutty...but in this context, pretend it's angelic. So, you're looking up, golden Heaven's light shining down on you and your arms covered in blood and then fire and brimstone and all kinds of Hell in the background." Jesse smiled. "I see it in my mind and it's so awesome."

"So, if you put this picture with the song, I'm basically an Angel casted down into Hell and I'm bleeding my self out in order to try and be saved to get into Heaven again?"

"Exactly! Like bleeding all your sin out, showing all you are willing to do to get back into the graces of good and all that is holy." He shook his head. "The story really doesn't matter, but if it helps you understand between the picture and the song, think of it like that."

"Okay...but it's got to help me with my project too." Emry crossed his arms. "We're supposed to get partnered up with people and do biographies. Anyway, you just get a copy of the picture and make me a CD case and cover with it, a little something to show off, and I'll just make sure it's mentioned in my project, maybe I'll get some extra credit, maybe you will too."

"Done deal, I'll let Maiten know and hook you guys up..." He paused. "By phone that is...and you guys can set up your times and whatever, our thing can wait...since it's not a pressing deadline."

Emry grinned. "Good...because I seriously need to think about singing this." He brought the paper up to look at it. "It's rather funny."

"Well, thanks...my songs are funny." Jesse laughed and shook his head. "No offense taken, I'm new at it, you probably have more experience."

"I've only written the one song, it's not something I've done for a long time, Mostly I would sing already made songs." He shrugged.

"Okay, well I'll see you later, I need to go stalk Miki down and hope to find her." Jesse laughed again and shook his head as he headed off and around the last car in the row, walking towards the grand steps to the main entrance.

Emry looked down and then he suddenly looked up. "Oh crap...I should have gotten a ride home from him." He frowned, it had crossed his mind to skip the rest of the day, now with Athen unable to meet him, there was no way for him to travel unless he walked and that was sure to trigger an attack, cataleptic or a seizure, one of the two was bound to happen. Walking home was completely out of the question.

Dominik walked away from the window and he looked around Emry's room, this was where he mostly stayed, not really coming out, he found being around Emry's family, especially his father, to be incredibly awkward. His gaze shifted towards the dresser.

"Dominik? You called me...What were you going to say?" Asia asked.

"Oh, sorry..." Dominik shook his head. "I guess I dazed out." He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. "I went to the police, told them exactly what happened, every little thing that my brother and my father did, every little detail, showed them the marks I still had."

She grinned, happy on the other end of the line. "Detailed...good, I love it when my associates are smart."

"Associates?" Dominik grinned. "Do you just like to sound important?"

Asia quickly frowned. "I am important, get that straight through your head, Asia is important." She sat back on her couch. "Did you tell them about Siera?"

"Yes, I didn't say one way or the other how I knew, I just told them that she was on her horse at the edge of our property and that she saw everything, well..that she saw Kane tie me to the truck and drag me through the field, that she saw my dad watching and cheering on." Dominik explained.

"Good, they will probably talk to her first. Bitch better tell the truth, once that happens, they will file the charge against Kane and then they will go after your dad. Once they arrest him, you need to go to the house and the auto shop and ransack the place."

Dominik slowly nodded. "And are you going to help me do that? For all the bossing you do, I think you should get your hands a little dirty, cleaning house still doesn't make what I take mine."

Asia laughed. "Are you kidding? Sure, I'll help, I'm not scared, I don't just get my hands in the dirt, I can dig my nails deep and claw through it, and even then, I can still wash my own back and come out clean."

"Okay then, well...I have things to tend to, since you've been information central so far, keep it up and let me know when my old man is cuffed." He said.

"Will do." Asia's eyes narrowed at such orders, but she would let it slide, she needed Kane to get one more punch in the gut, and if she could nail his dad in the same go, she was going to do anything to make sure it happened.

Dominik hung up and that was when his eyes shifted to the dresser again, noticing Emry's medicine that sat on top of it. A deep breath was taken in as it seemed he was giving it one more thought and then he stood up and walked over, looking at the bottles and he grabbed one of them, seeing it was his klonopin.

By that time, a voice in normal tone and volume spoke up. "So, you want some? Were you even going to ask? Doesn't look like it, which is sad, my mom just takes it, I would have hoped you wouldn't of." Emry stood in the door way, his shoulder against the door frame.

Dominik turned around in surprise and he looked up at Emry and then down at the bottle. "Oh God..." He sighed and then shook his head. "I just...wanted to chill...take the edge off...I mean, it's difficult sitting in a room all day."

"You could have told me." He pushed away from the door and walked over to the dresser. "If you really want to check out..." He grabbed another bottle. "This is the one you really want." He held it up.

"What's that?" He looked at Emry and then the bottle that he grabbed.

"Xyrem...but you'd probably better recognize it as GHB...the street name. Why do you think Kane and Liam beat me up for it? I don't know if they knew what medications I had...or if they just did it and hoped to luck out on something good."

Dominik lowered his arm and he sat the klonopin down. "This was selfish of me..you actually need it, I'm really sorry."

"Don't be...I survive my mom stealing it, in fact...if she hadn't stolen it that one time, maybe those other stupid kids at school wouldn't of tried to undress me while I was helpless on the floor of the hall, luckily I came out of it just in time, no one sure came to help or stop them." Emry sat his bottle down.

"Your mom steals it?" Dominik looked at Emry with a questioning gaze. "Then isn't it kind of...dumb to leave them out on the dresser?" He paused. "Unless it was a test..."

"You were here, she wouldn't dare try with you here to catch her." Emry shook his head and turned to head towards his bed. He then sat down and looked at him. "You don't have to sit in this room all day."

"What do I do then? Emry...it is so awkward...to have slept with you, never mind the age gap, and then to have your dad wandering around the house? I already kind of feel like I robbed the cradle...if that is even the right phrase to use."

"I chose to be with you on my own, and you didn't do anything to make that happen or to make me think that way.:" He shook his head. "What about actually going out? You don't have to stay here while I'm gone, and if my dad being here bothers you, just go out...and wait until I come home."

"And go where? I don't really have friends, I just stayed at home and worked in that damn auto shop." Dominik walked over and knelt down in front of Emry. "I didn't want to tie myself to anyone because...well, I had a dream job, or a career rather, and I just hoped if it ever came true one day, I didn't want to have to be tied to anyone and leave them behind."

"And what is this dream job?" Emry asked quite simply.

"Well, my dad and Kane sure could never know, it would have gave me straight away." He paused. "Well, maybe not gave me away, but I would have been made the house joke. Anyway, I kind of always wanted to go to California and maybe...become a model or an actor, mostly the former, that's a little easier."

"California would be a nice place to go." Emry slightly smiled. "Put my feet in the Pacific Ocean." He shrugged. "Maybe one day you will get there."

Dominik stared at Emry with a troubled expression. "Why does this feel so final? Why do I feel like this is some kind of goodbye?"

"Maybe because you're scared that I'm upset?" He shook his head. "I guess I don't want us to fall into thinking we have something, I feel like if I spend too much time with you, it might seem that way and...as wrong as it is, there is an opportunity being presented to me and...I want to explore it."

He shook his head. "Emry, I was the one that told you to explore, it's okay if you go off and do whatever you feel, I won't be upset, we don't have to leave each other just because of that. I mean...if you do find love and it's not me, of course I'll go, but if you're just experiencing...feel free."

Emry stared at him and then he nodded. "Okay..." His gaze drifted towards the dresser, deciding to let Dominik stay, but he wondered if such a decision would be a mistake, his mom was already a big enough problem and now Dominik had become a possible problem rather than a solution, surviving his attacks, of course there were safety concerns, but he also knew of the social risks involved, all he had to do was think about those kids getting away with what they wanted to do, pulling it off, and that was enough to worry him.

That computer system had a way of partnering people. Who knew how or why it happened or how these pairs came to be, how Emry got partnered with Athen, which had Athen happy as a kid on his birthday, and on the other end, Lana was set up with Dolph. How would she handle that? It was the first thing she wondered as soon as it was announced.

Siera felt like she nearly missed being set up with the she-devil herself, though being set up with Miki wasn't much better, although she wondered what the girl was like on her own, and then there was Jesse who got set up with the lost Liam. Merit had the unfortune of meeting, by some strange fate, with Asia.

Talia had no complaints when paired with the mysterious new student, Maiten, now that Kane was gone, she could look forward to getting to know a new guy. Justin wasn't too happy, but he would have to survive and get through this project with Tyler.

There was one girl that was ready to get this project over with as soon as possible and thankfully her partner agreed, not so much in that way because Miki turned out to be okay with being around Siera and didn't seem to mind, forming her own opinion away from Asia, but she didn't like dragging out school work, so she wasn't a moment late in arriving at their agreed time.

Siera opened the door at the sound of the knock and she managed to put on a smile, though she was feeling rather nauseous. "Hi..."

Miki smiled. "Yep, hi...I'm here.." The red head, once called apple head, Jesse had better not do it again, she wasted no time in walking in, once Siera stepped aside and she looked around the girl's house. "Not a bad place."

"It's middle class America, typical thing you get." She closed the door. "My room is just down the hall." She nodded for Miki to follow her as both girls made it down the hall and into Siera's room. She let out a small groan and rubbed her stomach and sat down in her computer chair with one leg tucked beneath her. "So, who is going first?"

Miki laughed and she sat on the edge of Siera's bed and dropped her purse on the mattress beside her. "Well...I can make my life real short and sweet, see if you can write the shortest biography ever written."

"I kind of think that would get me a really bad grade." Siera shook her head. "Though, it's tempting anyway." She paused. "Not because I hate you, honestly...I am curious about who the girl is when she isn't in Asia's shadow."

"When I'm not the comical commentator." Miki slowly nodded. "Only Jesse really knows that, he's the only one I kick Asia to the curb for, but that's a given for a boyfriend, right?"

"Pretty much." Siera grabbed a digital recorder. "I got this...figured it would be easier than notes. Jesse does music, I figure if you have no computer, you can use his, right?"

"I have a computer, I mean...I might be poor but...tax time is always fun time for people like us." Miki said.

"Good, I can copy everything on a flash drive then." Siera smiled, the nausea seeming to ease up and slip away.

Miki looked down, idly picking at the strap of her purse. "So...speaking of boyfriends, before we go all official and on record..." She looked up. "We probably won't ever connect on this kind of level again once the project is over.."

Siera slightly raised her hand. "I know what you're going to ask, something along the lines of...how are Merit and I together?"

"I don't think I was going to quite word it like that." Miki slightly squinted her eyes. "It's kind of hard to really put it into a simple question, it's more like a series of questions. Sure, how are you together...but also, how do you make it work? Just a general curiousity."

"Well, we had sex." Siera stared at Miki. "I'm kind of trusting you will be confidential with me, for how horrible Asia has been to me, you have never been mean to me, I hardly consider laughing to be wrong. I would probably laugh too, if I were simply the audience."

"Yeah...I'm sorry...it's just...the things she causes and the things she says to stir it up, they tend to be really comical, if you kind of take yourself out and away, set it all aside and look at it as if it were some kind of really funny movie." Miki shrugged. "So, go on...if there is more."

"There is." Siera nodded. "He had to get sloppy drunk in order to...and he had to have a Viagra...and honestly I was considering a blind fold because I thought if he seen...then not even any of that would help, but I had my limits, I wasn't going to make myself that degraded..."

Miki's eyebrows lifted. "Drunk and on Viagra...I guess that can do it for a gay guy..." She grinned. "I'm sorry...but yeah, blind folding him, that's like insulting yourself."

"Well, he didn't look, he was really good at staring right into my eyes, so much so, it was intense. I felt like he was trying to initiate a staring contest, honestly I'm surprised it happened at all and it all worked." She shook her head. "But it's not much different than before I found out, we hold hands and that's about it, the only difference is that I know it's not because he is shy."

"Why not just booze him and drug him again?" Miki questioned.

"Because if we're going to be together, he is literally going to have to change, and that means we are going to have to be normal." Siera looked down. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those...it's a choice, people. In fact I believe the opposite, which means I actually think it's going to be a huge battle for him to actually make a choice of it."

Miki slowly nodded. "You must really love him to go through with all that."

"He was a good guy, only bad thing he ever did was messing with Emry behind my back, that hurt me." She looked up and took a deep breath, grabbing the recorder. "Ready to go official now?"

Miki looked at the recorder. "Sure, uh...but can you get us a couple of soda's first? I stay like constantly thirsty, I keep a freakin' flask of water in my purse when I go walking around." She laughed.

"Sure, be right back." Siera sat the recorder on the desk and she got up and headed out of her room and moved off down the hall.

Miki watched her leave the room and sighed before standing up and heading into the bathroom, looking into the mirror and ran her hands through her hair, checking on her make up, that was when her head shifted to the side and she noticed the box in the trash can. Her eyes widened and she plucked it out and looked at it.

"Pregnancy test?" She looked up. "Oh my god..."

Siera walked back into the room. "Miki? I got the soda!" She called out.

Miki's eyebrows lifted and she fumbled with the box and put it back in the trash, putting it back in the right position like she found it, she stormed out and looked at her. "Sorry! I was checking my make up...I'm like OCD about stuff like that." She smiled and grabbed her soda. "Thanks." She walked over to the bed and sat down. "Lets get started."

Siera stared at her. "Uh...are you okay? You don't have to get anxious about being in my bathroom for that." She smiled and sat down in the computer chair and popped her soda open and took a sip, she then grabbed the recorder and pressed the button. "So, who's going first?" She asked.

Athen looked around Emry's room and then he turned around and pushed the door until it clicked shut and then he twisted the lock and turned around, his eyes shifting over to Emry. "So, where is uh...that other guy? Dominik?"

Emry finished dropping his medications in a drawer and threw a bunch of socks and underwear over the bottles and then he shut the drawer and turned around to look at Athen. "I told him I needed my room for a little bit and he said it worked out, gave him a reason to go job hunting."

"And your parents?" Athen asked, walking closer to the bed. "Did you get rid of them too? Because it is so odd that we have the whole place to ourselves for this special occasion." The hint of a smile began to appear.

"My dad got called in to work third shift and...my mom likes to go play when daddy is away, you know that." Emry looked at Athen and then walked towards him. "If you paid any attention to Lana."

"Yeah...and where is she?" He asked, that grin slowly brightening.

"Got Dolph for a partner and..since I decided to stay here, she decided to go there." Emry paused, thinking about how rushed and nervous his sister had been when she left.

"Well, just so you know...I do pay attention to her, and the best thing about having this kind of assignment with your girlfriends little brother..." He walked around the bed and swung an arm around Emry's waist. "You already know everything."

Emry brought his hands up, lightly resting his hands on Athen's chest when he was pulled close, a breath of air was drawn in just before he was swung around and lightly flung on the bed, soon finding Athen's face blocking his view of the ceiling.

"So, given that I know everything to write...and you pretty much do too, what are we to do with our time?" He asked.

"Uh...actually start writing?" Emry slightly grinned.

"I kinda think the point of it was to get all the information...and then write it separately, being why it's graded separately." His knee shifted up, forcing Emry's thighs apart and he leaned down closer, the tip of his nose touching Emry's. "Thing is...there are still a few things I don't know, things I wouldn't put on paper...but for the hell of it, why not learn about those things anyway?"

Emry's hands lifted and his fingers curled around and beneath Athen's shirt before his arms bended as his hands drifted up, pulling his shirt up, revealing his stomach and then his chest before giving a quick yank and pulling the shirt over and off Athen's head. He then waited for the time it took for him to lift each arm and then he tossed the shirt aside, already feeling aroused. "Are you serious about this?"

Athen smiled when he was free from his shirt, also aroused as his knee shifted down and his hips lowered and he grinded down against Emry. "I told you I wanted this...I have wanted this a long time, it took me a while to even mention the idea to you...but it drove me crazy, I know I need to see this through."

"Okay then..." Emry pressed a hand against Athen's chest. "Get up..."

Athen pushed himself up and slid off the bed, taking a step back. "What are we doing?"

"Taking a little bit of the Hollywood out of it." Emry sat up and reached down, lifting his shirt and pulling it off, a grin appeared. "This is much quicker." He then playfully threw his shirt at Athen.

Emry's shirt hit his chest and then he caught hold of it and grinned. "And less complicated." He tossed Emry's shirt onto the floor where his had landed and then leaned down and yanked his shoes and socks off, then he stood up and worked on unfastening his jeans.

Emry smiled and leaned back, propping himself up on his hands.

He pulled the button free and then pulled the zipper down and paused, looking up at Emry. "What are you doing?"

"Watching." He chuckled and looked down, shaking his head as he unfastened his jeans and slid his thumbs down and a moment later, he was kicking his jeans and underwear to the floor.

Athen had undressed by this point and he looked up, his eyes widened just a little bit. "Wow.." He grinned and walked closer to the bed.

"What?" He looked up at him and then he reached out and grabbed his hand, yanking him forward as he laid back. "It's just me..."

He felt the pull on his arm and leaned forward and then lightly squeezed his hand. "It's just you." He smiled. "More than that...bad little brother...I have to ask, is this about making me happy...or yourself?"

He stared up at Athen and almost wanted to laugh. "Okay...look, it's the real thing, are we seriously going to do the cheesy acting? I mean..." He slightly shifted his head to the side. "..if you insist."

Athen pulled his hand away and then he slipped an arm around the small of Emry's back and his other hand curled around the side and beneath one of his thighs and he slightly lifted him up and shifted forward, letting Emry down once he was centered on the bed. He moved and forced himself between those smooth legs, making sure to keep them apart. "It's not acting...not when it's real."

Emry wrapped his arms around Athen as he was shifted up onto the bed and then he shivered as he felt the others skin against his own and those hips rolled upward, grinding his hardened cock against Athen. "Okay, point true..." Emry let out a sigh of pleasure. "I won't lie...the idea that my own sisters boyfriend wants me..." He grinned. "Well, it would be nice if you showed me how much."

His eyebrows lifted and there was a single nod that followed. "Oh, I plan on it...you are going to see how bad..." His hand ran down Emry's thigh and then up and along his hip then up his chest and along the side of his neck, curling his fingers around the back and he leaned forward, lightly and teasingly brushing his lips against Emry's. "And I'm in no hurry...I need this so bad...I want to make sure to let it build so that when it happens...it's a big explosion."

He grinned and his tongue flicked out and over Athen's lips in a playful manner, his eyes opened and he slowly nodded. "I like the sound of that." He wondered, for only a second, if there would ever be a time that he survived the sex, surviving in that he got to truly experience and enjoy the afterglow, without passing out. If that could happen this time, it would be incredible.

Athen leaned down and his lips parted as he captured flesh at the side of Emry's neck, his hand had moved and drifted down his chest again, those hips grinding with firm yet slow movements, pressing down as hard against him as he could, their cocks side by side, rubbing skin on skin, his tongue flicked out, going over his neck time and time again as he suckled on his neck, pulling back, leaving a hickey behind.

Emry hugged him close, his own hips grinding in opposite of Athen's, however he wasn't so lost yet that he didn't notice the click of heels coming down the hall. His eyes slightly narrowed as he suddenly froze, his mind flashing back to Lana leaving as she did, remembering that she had worn a pair of stiletto's.

It was when Emry came to this realization that his eyes widened. "Oh no..." He whispered. "It's Lana.." He pressed a hand firmly into Athen's chest, slightly pushing him.

Athen looked up. "Relax...I locked the door..." He brought a finger to his lips.

"Your car..." Emry mumbled through clenched teeth. "And these doors might as well be cardboard, that's what living in a cheap tin can will get you." He looked at the door when the clicking stopped. "Get under the bed, you had to chase after mom and she went crazy." He then suddenly pushed Athen with all his strength.

"And what? You decided to jack off?" Athen mumbled before his eyes widened and he was shoved off the bed and onto the floor, his face contorting in pain, landing on the floor sure didn't feel like a tin can.

Emry sat up and went to grab his jeans as he heard the door knob begin to wiggle, at first gently, and then more firmly and in a more aggressive manner. He knew they were so screwed, Athen was about to get what he wanted, caught by his girlfriend while messing around with her little brother, too bad for him, they hadn't even fucked yet.

@Copyright 2015 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

So much went on in this chapter. I liked the idea of Emry's photo session with Maiten. I could see that image in my mind. It'll be interesting to see where that goes.

 

It really wasn't clear how Emry got home since his last thoughts at school were that walking wasn't an option. Then he shows up at home to surprise Dominik.

 

It's sad that Siera and Merit are attempting to perpetuate a relationship that will inevitably be unhappy. And it appears Siera may be trying to force the issue by becoming pregnant.

 

I wonder if Emry's sister will be as angry at Emry as she will at Athen. Emry doesn't seem that concerned, but it takes two to tango. There's nothing worse than an ill-timed interruption, especially when behind a cardboard door. :)

Link to comment
On 05/05/2015 04:24 PM, drpaladin said:
So much went on in this chapter. I liked the idea of Emry's photo session with Maiten. I could see that image in my mind. It'll be interesting to see where that goes.

 

It really wasn't clear how Emry got home since his last thoughts at school were that walking wasn't an option. Then he shows up at home to surprise Dominik.

 

It's sad that Siera and Merit are attempting to perpetuate a relationship that will inevitably be unhappy. And it appears Siera may be trying to force the issue by becoming pregnant.

 

I wonder if Emry's sister will be as angry at Emry as she will at Athen. Emry doesn't seem that concerned, but it takes two to tango. There's nothing worse than an ill-timed interruption, especially when behind a cardboard door. :)

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah it was a pretty cool image that I pictured in my head. Oh and he had a few options on how to get home, it's just one of those things where you really just kind of assume one of those options that seems to make sense, it's really very insignificant.

 

Yes Siera and Merit is a sad story, he wants to make himself unhappy, more so than what he would be alone, and she is just kind of desperate lmao!

 

If Lana catches them, well you will just have to wait and see, but a flimsy trailer door isn't going to keep an angry woman out lol.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..