Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,323 Words
  • 989 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

See Me - 14. Chapter 14: Speechless

Lana looked around at all the candles lit around the room and set the two champagne glasses on the coffee table next to the bottle of champagne which was shoved into a bucket of ice and she nodded. "Not too shabby for a trailer trash date." She grinned and shook her head. "I have to be crazy." She looked up and towards the door.

Dolph's eyebrows lifted when Lana opened the door and he looked around her, noticing all the candles. "Did your power go out?" He asked, looking around. "Oh...your mom must of not paid the bill."

What an idea! "Oh, yeah...my mom...shes such a dope head." Lana waved her hand. "I keep telling my dad not to give her responsibilities, now the bitch is in rehab." She turned around and walked inside. "Although...I like the calm atmosphere..."

Dolph walked inside and closed the door. "Champagne? Wine?" His eyes slightly widened as he wondered if Justin was right. Would Lana really throw herself at him like this, though?"

"Well...fact one." Lana curled one leg beneath her as she sat on the couch. "I make most occasions special." She smiled. "Sit." She leaned forward and grabbed the bottle of champagne and poured the two glasses. "Should of arrived half a minute late, I would of had them poured already." She set the bottle aside.

"Sorry, I try to be on time for most things." He took a deep breath and sat on the couch and took his glass. "Okay...first fact, I'll keep that in mind." He took a small sip.

"Doing this by memory? That's confident." She took a sip and then licked her top lip.

"Giving it a try." He nodded and looked around. "So, how are things?"

"Going..." She nodded and looked around. "Things are going." She said, her foot lightly tapping against the floor as she sipped her drink.

He wondered if things could get anymore awkward. He took a larger sip this time and his eyes traveled around the room. "Well, first fact about me...I'm originally from New York." He looked at her. "We moved here after...my dad died in the twin towers...he worked there and..my mom wanted to get far away."

She looked over at him. "Oh no...I'm sorry to hear that." She looked towards one of the candles, staring at the flame. "Can't get any further away from everything than Texas."

Dolph smiled. "It's okay...I don't get sad about it, my dad always said to never be sad if you can help it. I was a kid so...he would tell me sadness was like the monster under your bed, fight it like a knight and save the princess." He laughed. "Little did he know, I'd end up wanting to save the prince."

Lana's eyes widened. "Of course!" She laughed. "Well, yeah...isn't that just funny?" She looked over at him. "I guess it's better than having to go to the princess and yank her hair like a bitch and climb up it."

He nearly choked on his champagne and then he coughed. "What?"

She reached over and rubbed his upper back and then patted a couple of times and laughed. "Think about it...the story is about a man yanking on a woman's hair. If that isn't innuendo...I don't know what is." She grinned.

Dolph grinned and he shook his head. "I'm sure something dirty could be found about any fairytale." He cleared his throat and then took a sip and tilted his head back, finishing his first glass.

"Here..." She grabbed the bottle and poured him another glass, putting the bottle aside. "Or Snow White...kiss her to wake her up. Total date rape...except that she wakes up before you get too far, happy ending for her, right?"

He grinned. "Okay...it's morbid to find this funny. Hell, this would make a more interesting writing assignment."

"Yeah...us deviating fairytales, people would really love that." Lana rolled her eyes. "Oh, and lets not forget her poison apple, that's how she got drugged, using food instead of drink, a subtle difference in the hopes no one will translate it."

"And Cinderella is slavery and abuse, plain and simple." He tilted his head back, taking down half the glass, then his eyes closed as he downed the rest.

"Damn...at that rate...I'll be bar tender all night." She filled his glass again and tucked the bottle beside her and took a sip from her own glass, taking her time. "So, you like to drink, another fact, noted."

He looked at her and smiled. "Well...beer is one thing, you drink it for what it does, it's gross otherwise. This is actually nice..."

"It's why I got it." She downed the rest of her glass and then took his and sat the empty glasses on the table. "Screw being fancy." She offered the bottle towards him. "Want to drink like biker boys?"

"Do it like a dude..." He laughed, thinking about the song and then he took the bottle.

"Exactly!" She grinned and shook her head. "See...here is the thing, Asia tries...the girl does, but she tries so hard that people hate her too much to even see her. You notice things about people when you actually want to see them."

He brought the bottle down, swishing the champagne around and then he swallowed it. "Kind of true, like...there is never any chill with her." He grinned. "I don't see how anyone even hangs out with her and...I wonder what they do?"

"Act as her human punching bags. Shes an evil witch that needs to be destroyed." She shrugged. "Though in the whole scheme of things, I get along with them better...I like Talia and Siera, but...I feel like Talia is this perfectionist and Siera is the quiet bookworm, which I can flow that way too, but the perfectionism, can't deal with it."

"I get that...kind of the same feeling I got with Merit and Liam. The perfectionist and, well, bully junior, then Kane was just the big bully."

She rolled her eyes. "Kane was an animal." She grinned. "Drink up...be a biker boy, be tough!" She laughed and took the bottle from him after he took another large gulp and she tilted it up, drinking a bit more, surprised that she wasn't as nervous as she was, pretty sure the alcohol had something to do with it.

First United Methodist Church, she had to choose somewhere big and dramatic and it was definitely big and grand. Asia didn't know much about churches, but she had drove by it a few times and she recognized the place and had planned their arrival carefully with Dani.

Normally she never allowed anyone to drive her car, but for this, she gave him the chance, while she perched on the top of the back seats with the top down as Dani drove that pink 2011 Aston Martin DBS Volante Convertible right into the parking lot of the church.

Fireball by DEV was blasting from the speaker and Asia looked ahead, noticing people getting off the church van while others arrived in their cars and people stopped when they saw the hot pink ride pulling into the parking lot. She grinned and raised her hand to present the bottle of tequila and she tilted her head back and took a big sip as Dani pressed harder on the gas, seeing a car heading for a near by handicap spot.

Asia lowered the bottle and she laughed as Dani speeded into the handicap spot and parked, crooked, but he managed to steal it from the poor woman that needed it. She swung her legs around and hopped from the car and those heels clicked and clacked onto the pavement as she headed towards the front of the church.

Dani took the keys out after killing the engine and he got out, swinging the key ring around his finger and he walked around, pocketing the keys and he moved around and followed after Asia and up-nodded to the people around, a smile appearing on those basic black lips.

"How's it going up here, y'all?!" Asia laughed and walked by a woman approaching the door with her walker. "I bet you use to get down in your day, yeah? Come on...I bet you could still dip it low, right?" She opened the door and walked inside

Dani laughed and he stuck his middle finger up at the woman. "You're almost brain dead right? Thumbs up?" He walked in after Asia.

The van driver sensed the trouble beginning to brew, shocked, having never seen anything like this before, but he knew he needed to get a handle on this quick. He moved around the woman and quickly followed the couple inside. "Hey..." He called out as he followed them into the main room.

Asia turned around and walked backwards, seeing the younger man, likely the van driver. "Hey.." She rocked her upper body as if there were music playing. "You worship the big dirty man?" She grabbed the pentagram necklace and kissed it. "I worship him every night..." Her hand then moved down her stomach only to stop short from going any lower.

"Oh! Yeah man..." Dani laughed. "It makes me so hot...I get so much more out of it than ever from God. Satan just...speaks so much more to me."

"You can sense his presence, you can see his evil, his work..." Asia spread her arms out. "Where is God's magic?!" She looked around. "Where is your God?!"

"You two need to leave before I call the police." The man said in a stern tone.

"Excuse me?!" Asia looked at him. "Are you saying we aren't welcome in God's home? Are you saying we're not worthy of God's love?! That we are not God's children?!"

Dani grinned, looking around, the crowd was mostly filled with older and elderly people who were watching in horror and then he turned around and a moment later, a water balloon fell out and busted on the floor and he let out a shrill of a scream.

Asia quickly spun around. "Daniella! What happened?!"

"Oh my god!" Dani fell to his knees. "My boob fell out and busted!"

The preacher had come out onto the stage by the time Dani pulled this stunt and he looked horrified at this point.

"Oh no..." Asia walked over and she grabbed Dani's hand and tugged him up. "Don't worry...I swear we will get the money to get the surgery done soon...and then you can have real boobs, I promised to make it happen." She looked around. "Where's the fucking pot of money?!"

The preacher cleared his throat. "Excuse me...What is going on here?"

"What is going on?" Asia turned around. "Your van driver, of all people, has told us that we are not welcome in God's home!" She looked around. "And everyone wonders why Satanists exist in this world. Do you think we would reject you?!"

Dani covered his face as he faked crying. "I'm not complete anymore!"

"Do you want me to call the cops?" The man looked up at the preacher.

"I dare you, call the cops!" Asia pointed at him. "I'll tell them that you punched Daniella's boob and busted it!"

Dani brought his hands up to cover his mouth, trying to hold back his laughter, feeling the muscles in his stomach as they tightened.

The man looked at Asia. "And I have...how many witnesses? Why don't you stop what you're doing and take the time to count everyone in here."

"Yeah, every person who hasn't said shit to help you." She turned towards the preacher. "Though I'd advise someone bring out the money pot, I need some cash to put in savings for Daniella's surgery, and I don't care what your book says about it!"

It was then that one of the bibles flew through the air and hit Dani in the chest, causing the other water balloon to bust, this was not expected by Dani and not only was he soaked in water, the impact of the book caused a yell to escape from him as he stumbled back and fell on his ass.

"You wannabe woman, faggot!" A little boy, couldn't have been any older than nine or ten.

"Wannabe woman?" Asia's eyes widened and she turned around to see Dani falling right on his ass as water splashed and she noticed the second balloon had busted. Her eyes shifted over to the child and then she looked at his mother sitting on the bench near him.

"Hey, you need to teach your fucking rugrat some manners! You bring him to church and that's the kind of shit that's in his head?! I'm a fucking Satanic dope addicted hooker and if I was his mother, I'd pop that fucking mouth so hard he would be uttering prayers to God on his fucking knees right now! He wouldn't so much as say the word dam when referring to a water dam because it sounds the same as the cuss word!"

That had actually pissed Asia off, she hated the idea of bad parenting and children growing up to be rotten because of it, and the fact that she was bringing this child to church and he was still learning such awful things made her even more angry. "My parents let me get influenced by bad shit like that and look how the fuck I turned out!"

The woman pulled her child close and she looked at Asia. "And screaming in front of him like that does any better?" She asked in a raised but calm tone.

"Might as damn well, look at what you already let him learn! Let me guess, he plays Grand Theft Auto at home too, doesn't he? Maybe you buy him a paintball gun too?! Or hell, lets get worse, get him a real gun and make a home made shooting range out in the back yard! How about that? Does he do that?!" She stared at the woman.

Dani stood up, clearly seeing that Asia was no longer playing and clearly getting worked over the edge. "Lets go." He grabbed her by the arm and started tugging her towards the door.

"What are you going to do next?! Wait till he gets old enough and pimp him out under the cliche alter boy?! You are such a stupid bitch! I should pop your mouth! You're the one that should be punished, I should tell him what a stupid, bad parenting, bitch you are!" She looked at the little boy. "Shes going to get you taken by the state, it's going to be her fault!" Asia turned around as she was pulled out the door by Dani.

Emry sat in the back of the cab, his tears dried on his face, causing a dry and sticky sensation. Athen had offered to drive him, but he refused to insult and degrade himself by accepting anything from him, maybe that was being too prideful and too proud, but it was simply how he felt. He heard his phone ring and he pulled it out and answered it.

"Hello?" Emry took a deep breath, trying not to sound like he had been crying.

"Hey, Emry, listen...I was called in to work the night shift, one of those rare double swing shifts, you know." Cedric said.

"Okay? Well, I'm sorry you have to do that." He then suddenly felt the urge to cry again, his face taking on a pained expression, and he tried to hold back. "Dad...I am so sorry for what I did..."

"Emry...look, I am not happy about what you did, but it's done now and...I just hope you learned from it. Honestly...I should have been a better father. For starters...I shouldn't have been letting a twenty something year old man be staying with you. I just...knowing in the back of my mind that your mom has a habit of treating you badly, I wanted to be the overly nice parent."

"You always have been, I love you for that." Emry said.

"I love you too." He paused. "Listen, we should really have this conversation in person. Thing is...given your conditions, you have never been home alone before, I don't want you being in that trailer alone at night, after this...until your mom gets home, I'll tell them I can't take anymore overnight shifts. Is there anyone you can stay with?"

"Overprotective...don't ever stop doing that." Emry looked around. "I guess I could stay at Merit's...I mean, he's near by." He knew that would be awkward, but he knew Merit wouldn't tell him no, and it would be less awkward and difficult than staying with Dolph.

"Okay, if that set up doesn't work out, call me back and let me know."

"I will." Emry hung up and he looked up at the driver. "Change of plans...stop at that house." He pointed it out and the driver pulled over. Emry handed him some cash and climbed out, watching the cab take off.

"Mark! I don't care! I am going with the deal! She has evidence and I want to see it! I do not care whether you support it or not! The cops haven't had a single lead since Emry and...honestly...it was a party! Do you know...do you have any idea, how many people it could of been?"

Emry could hear Michelle as he approached the door and he hesitated on knocking for a few moments, listening to what was being said.

"Look at who the girl is! Merit has told you all about her! How do you know that this Asia girl isn't just trying to scam us?! This is a poor girl from those projects! She would say anything to get some quick cash!" Mark waved his arms.

"Then she will go to jail for fraud! I guess..." Michelle shook her head. "Look, I don't care if you support it or not, I have a few modeling gigs...and I put them all off because Mia died! I was told that they would hold them for me because they really wanted me. So! Given the state is willing to pay her, and we will be in debt to them, I'll collect the money myself and pay them back!" Michelle shook her head. "End of story."

"Asia..." Emry mumbled and then he quickly knocked on the door.

"Michelle..." Mark sighed.

"I don't want to hear anymore." She said in a hushed tone. "We have a guest." She then waved at the door and walked over and opened it, putting on a pleasant smile. "Emry.."

"Hi..." He managed a smile. "I'm sorry to just show up...but my mom and my sister are in Dallas, we put my mom in rehab and...my dad is pulling a third shift, unexpected and...he doesn't want me to be home alone so..."

Michelle slowly nodded. "Well, if it's okay with Merit, I don't see why it wouldn't be." She stepped aside.

"Thanks." Emry walked in and turned around.

"Just go to his room, make yourself at home, like always." She smiled, she had always liked Emry, at least since he had been cleared as a suspect. She closed the door and then gave Mark a look and headed off for the kitchen.

Emry didn't look at Mark, not wanting them to know that he heard anything. He headed off down the hall and made it to Merit's room, seeing the door slightly ajar and he grasped the door knob and pushed it open as he stepped inside.

"I'm pregnant." Siera said, after having took several minutes trying to ease into it before finally deciding it was better to just say it. Though her attention immediately shot to the door as she looked up and saw Emry barge in.

Merit's lower jaw dropped at the admission and on top of that, of all people to walk in on it, his eyes shifted over to find that it was Emry. He almost found it hard to breath, as if there was a weight on his chest.

"Oh...I didn't mean to..." Emry stared at them. "Your mom said...I could..." How many more blows could he take? He wasn't even sure how he felt, he didn't even know if he could recognize his emotions anymore, or maybe it was that he didn't want to, he knew he wasn't exactly excited or happy.

"Emry...what are you doing here?" Merit asked, his eyes shifting towards the bed.

"My mom is in rehab and uh...my sister is with her and...my dad's working overnight and...hell..." He looked up. "He wanted me to be with someone for the night and you were the closest to where I was..."

Siera looked around awkwardly. "Well...if you haven't noticed...we have some things going on here. Don't you have plenty of other options?" She asked, clearly bothered by him being there.

Emry stared at Merit. "It doesn't matter." He turned around and walked out of the room, despite the sinking dark feeling that he was now recognizing, he wouldn't rush or let his emotions get the best of him, already he had nearly had a cataleptic attack, went through a panic attack, and that had nearly brought on a seizure, thankfully Dolph knew just how to calm him down before it happened.

He moved through the living room and out the door, feeling the urge to cry as his emotions built and it took everything in him to pace himself and not go rushing frantic. He fell down to sit on the steps and grabbed his phone and went through his contacts to find the cab service.

He pushed away from the steps and headed down to the sidewalk and despite trying to fight it, he began to softly cry and then he looked up, selecting the taxi service, however it was just then that a familiar jeep pulled up.

"Emry?" And that familiar accent as Maiten called out to him.

He quickly hung up the call and he looked at Maiten. "It's me..."

"You look like you need a ride." He said and waved a hand. "Get in."

Emry sniffled and opened the door and climbed into the jeep and he looked at Maiten. "Please don't ask...just take me home, please."

"I won't ask." He looked ahead and took off once Emry was settled and in the safety of a seat belt. He looked up briefly. "I'll just say...try to forget everything and just look up at the stars, the sky is so clear tonight." His eyes returned to the road.

Emry leaned back and he looked up at the sky as the wind brushed over him. "Makes you kind of just want to go up there. Have you ever just wanted...to get into a spaceship and just go and just...float out for however long until you felt better?"

"I think solitude is something we all want at some point or another, for whatever reason. I think that is just one way to think of solitude, being in space is...being really alone, if it's just you." Maiten slightly smiled. "I kind of like the idea, growing up like I did, makes one a little adventurous. I would love to explore space, without a crew, without rules, just me, taking control, doing everything my way, taking my time, enjoying the sights."

"Would you mind sharing it with me?" He looked over at Maiten.

His eyebrows lifted. "I guess one person wouldn't be too much." His smile brightened just a little. "And I picture the ship being big enough, and our rooms would have large windows and we could lay in bed...and just stare out until we fall asleep. Imagine the eternal night, some don't like the dark, I find the night to be...calming."

Emry stared at him and he closed his eyes. "You make it all sound so perfect." He said, more tears watering up at the edges of his eyes. "Out of all the places you've been...where was your favorite?"

Maiten looked down briefly, Emry was obviously upset. He looked up again and thought over the question, even though he knew the answer right away. "Greece." He said. "They had houses on the mountains and the hills, right over the bluest ocean...and we had a balcony and I loved going out there, I was always out there, just looking and watching, I could stay out there for hours." He shrugged.

"That sounds nice." He looked over at him.

"I was crushed when we left. The last month we were there, I knew we were leaving, my mom had to home school me because I wouldn't leave, we had to do everything out there and I would hardly pay attention to her. I knew Africa would be nothing like that...and it wasn't...and I hated it."

Emry slowly nodded. "And now...it sucks here too, crummy luck." He looked down.

"I want to try to find something special to make every place...to make it work for me, something or someone..." He looked over at Emry. "So far I haven't really found that yet."

"Just like you haven't found your perfect place." Emry rolled his head to the side. "You're going to end up failing."

"Better to fail than to make something bad." He slowly shook his head. "At this point...and this might sound a little crazy to you...and you might be unwilling, but I will travel to find that special place."

"Travel? As in where?" Emry slightly grinned and lifted his head.

"Well, no where far off and insane, that's just crazy obsessive...but if I have to take us a few states away, if you were willing, my parents can make that happen." He looked over at Emry. "And Principal Morris already said I could, she gives me a lot of freedom, of course I would need parental permission for you."

Emry half grinned. "You are just stubborn." He shook his head. "My dad would let me do it. Where are you considering?"

"To get what I originally pictured? I'm thinking Colorado...it has to have what I'm looking for, I've fished Google Images and it seems to have all the right elements, and it's a sensible distance. I'll tell you this much, all effort put into it would get credited and made known...and if I failed on it..." He grinned. "Well, lets just say that Talia has told me a few things about a girl named Asia that...well, I might find worth while in such an event."

"Asia should start charging, shes getting the reputation of a gun for hire." He chuckled. "Metaphorically speaking. How are you and Talia getting along?"

"She's alright, really down to Earth...and it was peaceful working with her, she's nice." Maiten shrugged. "As I said...I haven't really seen that person that really sparks me."

"Even if you did, would it matter? You seem almost like a workaholic." Emry said.

"I think it would be someone I worked with, kind of like my parents, they met through work and they have worked together ever since, it's a real solid bond, having the relationship and the job doesn't get in the way because you share it, together."

"That's really...convenient." Emry looked up and nodded. "Turn there...on that dirt road." He said as Maiten made the turn.

A grin appeared. "No offense...but the concept of tin can homes that originally come split in half and you some how glue them together..."

Emry's eyebrows lifted. "I think that only applies to doublewides. You know...the splitting in half part, I'm not entirely sure." He laughed. "That trailer." He pointed it out and then noticed a faint glow of light in the window, at least until Maiten's headlights shined on it.

Why were candles lit? Emry's attention then shifted to the two vehicles, one he didn't recognize and the other looked just like Dolph's. Who would Dolph be here with? Maybe the car belonged to who ever Dani hitched with, maybe they didn't leave town.

"Uh...thanks for the ride." Emry slid out of the jeep. "I got it from here...I'm okay."

Maiten looked over at Emry. "Sure...and..I'll let you know something more..."

Emry nodded and smiled briefly. "Yeah, and maybe I have a few of my own ideas too." He shut the door to the jeep.

Maiten looked up, watching Emry as he headed towards the steps and he took a deep breath. "Does it mean your special...when I hate to see you've cried? Or does that just make me human?" He wasn't entirely sure.

Maiten had spent so much time working to turn his emotions off, to focus on his hobbies or what he considered his life goals and his future career that he often was robotic in nature. It was his way of dealing with things every time he had to pick up and move. He shook his head and looked down, figuring it was some sort of empathy seeping through. He backed away from the trailer and onto the dirt path and drove off.

Emry opened the door quietly and stepped in and he closed his eyes, gently pulling his arm in as he quietly allowed the storm door shut, he then grabbed the wooden door and pushed it, stopping and taking care in shutting it, cringing at the light clicking sound that it made. He had concentrated on being so quiet, that until the door closed, it hadn't even registered to him that the sounds of a male and a female having sex were coming from down the hall.

Emry looked down that way, his first thought was that he hoped they were not in his room. His second thought was to wonder if Asia and Dani had hooked up, then his thoughts drifted back to the idea of who ever Dani hitched a ride with, that made more sense to him. His eyes then shifted to the coffee table and he saw the bottle of champagne and the two glasses.

Then again, how could Asia set up something so elaborate, and would she bother? That was his parents champagne and those were their special glasses. He was beginning to think that Lana wasn't in Dallas anymore. He walked down the hall, careful in his steps and then his eyes widened and he froze.

Lana's door was wide open and there she was, a guy on top of her and they were getting it on like something crazy, rough and wild, as if they hadn't had any in forever, that or they were having the best sex ever and it was just getting better. His eyebrows lifted and he took a step forward and noticed a wallet on the dresser by the door. He picked it up and opened it, seeing Dolph's drivers license inside.

He nearly choked and then he looked up and closed the wallet and put it back on the dresser and he backed out of the room and side stepped, turning and back stepping into his room, he grabbed the door and closed it, cringing at the click, he turned around and that was when he saw his medication bottles in a mess, empty and knocked aside, caps left off, and empty broke apart GHB capsules left open everywhere among some scattered powder that had been spilled.

"Oh my fucking...she didn't..." He mumbled and moved over to his dresser and started picking up his bottles and he saw that all of them were empty and he dropped them back onto the dresser and made a face. "Why the fuck..." He looked up as a loud groan sounded from Lana's room and he assumed that Dolph was getting off by this point.

The thought of it alone freaked him out enough, but to know it was really happening, to see it, and to hear it, and now to know that Lana used his medications to drug the champagne and make it happen. He walked over to his door and opened it half way and then lowered down to sit on the floor behind his door.

Dani grabbed his phone and he looked at the text that just came in from Emry and he grinned. "The most fucked up thing in the world is happening." He started laughing.

Asia cruised down the street. "Ask him what?"

Dani's eyebrows lifted. "He says stay away from the trailer." He kept laughing. "He tells us he found trouble and he says stay away."

Asia saw the light turn red just as she reached it and she stomped her foot on the accelerator and ran the red light, managing to miss all the cars before they even got going good, a grin appeared. "Hope no cops were around."

"He says he means it." Dani looked up and around. "What? I hope you don't get the fucking cops on us. That was dumb and impulsive."

"Shut up...it was smart, daring, risky...and fucking fun." She looked at him. "Lets just do what he says, I don't want to risk getting him in trouble."

Dani stared at her. "You don't want to risk getting Emry in trouble...but you risk our lives running a red light?" He sat back and shook his head. "Okay...your mind is escaping mine."

"I knew what I was doing, if the timing wasn't right, I would have stopped." She rolled her eyes and drove on.

Emry lowered his phone and sighed, hearing the a ruffling sound coming from the bedroom and he leaned forward and slightly around the edge of his door as Lana came out in a long flannel shirt and a black pair of boyshorts and she rushed down the hall and the living room began to darken as she blew out the candles.

He watched on and heard the bottle as it fell into the trash and then the sound of running water and the light clinking of the two glasses as they lightly hit the sink. The water stopped and he pulled back as Lana rushed back into her bedroom and quickly came back out in a pair of flip flops. He leaned forward as she walked out the front door and shut it behind her.

Emry quickly moved over and onto his bed and pulled down a couple of blind strips and watched Lana rush into the drivers seat of the car that he didn't recognize and moments later, she drove away. "What the hell?" He stood up and backed away and then he quietly edged his way down the hall and leaned around, seeing Dolph passed out in a mess of sheets on Lana's bed.

"Okay...lets see...what are my options? What if she comes back? Maybe she just went to the store...but why would she do that? Who just jumps up and goes somewhere after sex? None of this makes any sense..." He whispered and went back into his own room and closed the door, stopping short of clicking it. He then dialed up Asia.

Asia grabbed her phone. "Oh, look." She showed her phone to Dani. "It's him, lets find out what he stumbled onto." She grinned and answered. "Hello?"

"Put it on speaker!" Dani said.

"Damn it! Hold on." Asia laid her phone on the console and tapped the speaker option. "Okay, we're here!" She slowed down so the wind didn't cause too much interference.

"Guys...I need some serious fucking advice." Emry sighed. "And I can't talk loud."

"Fuck, roll the top up." She waved at Dani.

"Emry...hold on." Dani leaned over and pushed the button, the top lifting and he used his other hand to roll his window up.

Asia rolled her window up and the convertible sealed shut, all outside noise mostly cut off. "Okay, go for it." Asia said.

"Okay...Lana came back from Dallas, being all sneaky, and some how she got Dolph here." Emry explained.

"That's easy, they are partners on that English assignment. Big deal...big glob of boring." Asia rolled her eyes.

"Is the fact that Lana was on her bed and Dolph fucked the hell out of her and howled like a wolf when he got off a big glob of boring?" Emry asked in an aggressive whisper.

Asia slowly grinned and then she started laughing. "Oh my fucking...hell! What is up with these girls going after gay guys?! They are so stupid! Don't they know how to get a straight guy?! Someone they don't have to drug and feed Viagra to get some?! I mean...okay, I don't want my man to need Viagra for me...I want him to look at me and be able to fuck me like a real man."

Dani's eyes widened as he stared at the phone and then he looked at Asia.

"Like for real, you need Viagra to help you? Then you are out of your fucking mind! I make it pop up where ever the fuck I go, if you're worth my time! And if you need Viagra to pop your hood when you look at me, fuck you, man!" Asia speeded up.

Emry shook his head. "What should I do? They got done, then he passed out and she got dressed, sloppily dressed, and she ran out and jumped in her car and drove away."

Asia started laughing. "She's going to go looking like a trailer trash hoe! Man...I wish I knew where she was...run into her at the gas station buying some cigarettes with all that blonde bed hair in a mess!"

"Do you think shes coming back? Like...she drugged him with my medicine."

"Woah!" Asia slammed on the breaks and Dani flew forward and his hands moved to the dash to keep his nose from slamming into it.

"I hate your driving!" Dani snapped.

"She took your prescription drugs and slipped it to him? She fucking drugged him with GH fucking B?" Asia asked. "She was desperate, for fucking real, yo..."

"Yes...that, and my klonopin and...well, I'm assuming she drugged the bottle to make it more natural. So, I'm guessing she stole my adderal and vyvanse to keep herself awake, she literally jumped up after fucking like animals and just...she was like Speedy Gonzales on steroids." Emry whispered.

"Okay..." Asia sat back and took a deep breath. "Let me meditate on this situation for three seconds." She closed her eyes.

"She threw the bottle in the trash and washed the glasses in the sink. I don't think she used soap, probably just rinsed them." Emry further explained.

"You should of took pictures, first of all. I mean getting proof is the starters, in case you need the dirt later. Get that bottle and hide it, if you ever have to expose her, you can have that bitch tested." Asia opened her eyes.

"Okay, hope I can hide it good." Emry paced his room.

"Chances are...she expects him to know something freaky fucked up happened and decided to get out of dodge. If he wakes up in her room, he will know something freaky happened. You should get naked and climb in bed with him." Asia advised.

"What?!" Dani looked up and started laughing, his hand grabbing at his stomach.

"But...he will still be in her bed." Emry said.

Asia made a face. "Where the fuck is your dad? Working a third shift or something? You can say you wanted to sleep in her room so that your dad wouldn't look for you in there."

Emry looked towards his door. "Guess I should work with what I have."

"You have to do something...and if Lana comes back, to which I highly doubt she will, just bust the bitch in her face, hell she drugged and basically date raped Dolph! Now call me tomorrow and let me know what happens. I'll keep Dani at my place."

"Thanks..." Emry still needed to talk to Dani about how to handle their dad. "Alright, wish me luck." He hung up and shoved his phone into his pocket and then he opened his door and quietly, but quickly rushed down the hall, his light weight helping to make quick yet stealth movement possible.

He grabbed the empty bottle of champagne out of the trash, it would still have residue in it and around the mouth of the bottle. He headed back down the hall and into his room and he opened his closet door and leaned down and crawled into his closet, putting it in the corner and then he put a mini statue of liberty in front of it that just so happened to be similar in size. It had been a gift from Dolph and ended up in the closet for fear that his mom would break it.

He closed the door to the closet and headed off and into Lana's room and he shut the door and locked it, praying that Lana didn't come back, this could all be very disastrous, especially if Dolph remembered anything.

He slowly walked to the bed and began to undress and left his clothes in a pile on the floor, making a face as he climbed into the bed, knowing this was where his sister just had sex. He pulled the sheets and covers over him and then laid down and watched Dolph sleep.

Asia started driving again. "I can't believe that stupid bitch, first Siera...and I can expect something like that from her, shes a stupid blow up bitch that ain't good for a damn thing but being a bitch full of air for any guy to fill her up till her bucket over flows...but I thought Lana was better than that. The girl was cool, she could get down with anyone, she had it fucking going on...and then she does some stupid shit like this!"

Dani's eyebrows lifted. "Well...technically getting down with anyone...includes getting down with..."

Asia's eyes widened. "Don't even finish that sentence! You know what I mean, she isn't supposed to be getting down with him like that! I mean, okay...she can fucking want him...but she should like...get over it! Common sense, ya know?!" She shook her head. "That girl needs to be taken to church and baptized some sense into her, that water wake her up."

Dani started laughing. "You sure get worked up...Asia, I have to say...meeting you has been the highlight of me coming here."

"I get worked up when cool people ruin themselves by doing stupid things. Just like Talia...when she did what she did to me. I would have bashed her fucking head in." She paused.

"Mind you...she did something really fucking bad and really fucking stupid. Nothing at all to joke about, I would have gotten her too...but she got all high class and moved it on up and I wasn't going to beat her down on her turf and give her the pleasure of calling some fancy security on me."

Dani watched Asia and took a deep breath. "Maybe one day you'll tell me."

"Maybe...but for now...I just deal with shit as it comes." A smile reappeared. "And soon, a lot of fucking money is coming my way and I'm going to get revenge on my Aunt Jackie. I am just dying to see her face when I show up loaded, she thinks she can take from me. Well, I got news from her, things are just beginning for me, I haven't even thought beyond that yet.." She nodded and drove on, heading back to the projects.

@Copyright 2015 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

So much went on in this chapter. The scene at the church was so vivid I could visualize it easily. It was hilarious and troubling at the same time.

 

Emry has seesawed through so many emotions in such a short period of time that I'm surprised he didn't progress into a seizure Between what happened with Athen, then Merit, and finally Dolph. I think only that calming moment with Maiten took the edge off.

 

In a twisted way I can see Lana's move with Dolph as getting back at Emry and Athen while getting that fantasy out of her mind. It was clumsy to leave so much evidence behind of what she did. Dolph is going to be confused when he wakes up.

Link to comment
On 06/03/2015 11:25 AM, drpaladin said:

So much went on in this chapter. The scene at the church was so vivid I could visualize it easily. It was hilarious and troubling at the same time.

 

Emry has seesawed through so many emotions in such a short period of time that I'm surprised he didn't progress into a seizure Between what happened with Athen, then Merit, and finally Dolph. I think only that calming moment with Maiten took the edge off.

 

In a twisted way I can see Lana's move with Dolph as getting back at Emry and Athen while getting that fantasy out of her mind. It was clumsy to leave so much evidence behind of what she did. Dolph is going to be confused when he wakes up.

The scene at the church was incredibly fun! I loved writing that part, it was my most favorite part of that chapter.

 

And yeah that moment with Maiten was very much needed and I agree that it took the edge off and provided a calming moment. In a way Emry was also kind of numb after finding out what he did about Siera and Merit.

 

That is good insight though, I never saw what Lana did as an act of revenge but I guess that could have been a bit of a motivator. It's an interesting view point.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..